Helpshift

Messaging-based customer service platform leveraging Bots and AI. Delivers personalized, scalable customer service in your mobile apps, websites and other digital channels. Dramatically increase CSAT and lower cost to serve customers.

Work for Helpshift?

Learning about Helpshift?

Helpshift Reviews

Ask Helpshift a Question
Showing 216 Helpshift reviews
Oliver M.

"Helpshift - Best Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Great Culture. College like vibe. People are informed and feature exceptional sense of humor. You are having amusing every unmarried day. You will always locate someone who has interest in comparable subjects as you do. No one uses Slack higher than us! You are allowed to make mistakes and research from them and are not singled out. I am no longer a party individual however Helpshift is a high-quality vicinity for someone who loves them. Work Life Balance...

What do you dislike?

Leadership lacks sooner or later of time. Management is doubtful approximately lengthy-term goals for new hire, at-least this became in my case. Things maintain talked upon; infrequently implemented on time. Hiring is very gradual & this puts up load on current team participants. Ad-hoc appraisal system. No right time-line & it's kinda random. Office surrounding is full of people who smoke, which makes it a unpleasant environment.

Helpshift allows our CS to group's pastime simple! Presumably the most talented method to acquire our gamers, answer their questions, updates and event declarations. Their very personal consumer advantage is moreover solid and surely supportive.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Helpshift
Zackary M.

"A Positive, Responsive Interface "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface means more time to converse with customers and less time spent clicking around looking for additional information. Everything is in an appropriate place.

What do you dislike?

I would love more functionality for reopening older, resolved issues. The number of total tickets end up higher than necessary because new tickets need to be create in most situations in which I work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At it's full potential, Helpshift is more flexible, more powerful, and more user-friendly than any other service platform I have used.

Quicker, more user friendly response time really makes traditional email service feel archaic. With the addition of bots, this really feels like the future of customer service. I think our users feel that way as well. The faster we can get back to them in an organized fashion, the more we can convince them that we are worth their time.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Vanessa L.

"Review"

What do you like best?

how the chats are separated properly by the time and that there is a notification when new chats are assigned to you. There are some things that can be improved. What I like the most is how the automation kicks in when the Customer have gone idle. As well as if the Agents have not responded to the chats in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The chats are messy and get tangled up and it should at least be listed as the first it stays that way. there are some things that can be improved in the Helpshift systemation. Like keeping chats in place even though it has been replied to. As long as the timing is correct to when the Customers has replied to the conversation or when the agents has replied to the customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be a good place to start as it helps to keep up with the chats that are coming in. Also, Helpshift helps you keep track of all the chats that you have done so far in your closed issues.

When interacting with customers, we get assistance when customers are idle and an automation message is sent our to check if the Customer is still connected with us. If the Customer has gone idle, the chat will automatically close and a new chat is assigned to the agent which is a good thing rather than manually picking up chats. It saves us a lot of time in handling more chats.

Dennis G.

"Straightforward and simple"

What do you like best?

Helpshift allows cross platform views for users and can be tailored depending on business need. It can be used on multiple operating system environments and browsers. I like the overall interface and integration. The ability to look up teams and groups, as well as narrow down searches. It would be nice to see sections in "tabs" so that information is more organized in terms of groups. I also suggest ability to change themes. The ease of use is acutally something that we all like. Even if you have not gone through the full training on its use, by its intuitiveness, you would quickly get familiar with it.

has the ability to collect metadata with each Helpshift ticket. The metadata for Outlook.com will include information about platform, browser, and Additional information is available about settings and other features on the web client. The metadata will also include a list of self-help article(s) that the customer clicked to view prior to submitting the ticket.

The ability to segregate into queues is also quite helpful.CSS agents should tag each ticket worked with the appropriate tag used to resolve or escalate the ticket. Tags should also be used to categorize the type of issue reported.

What do you dislike?

Just the aesthetic of it. Overall, the interface is quite user friendly. the way that information is arranged may need to be looked into.

There are reporting that can be filtered better . Analytics gives too broad of a view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at this time

Trouble ticket management. Email related issues reported in by end users.

Nahid K.

"Review of Helpshift Experience from QA"

What do you like best?

Customization and ease of access. Communication and note taking for different tickets. The SDK is very intuitive and users seem to have ease when it comes to finding out what they are searching for in FAQs. There are some quirks with sending and receiving messages that should be worked out though.

I enjoy the ability to reference tickets easily and the analysis tools.

What do you dislike?

Security and user privacy protection needs to be beefed up because users personal information is being transmitted through Helpshift. I'd like to see more use of security measures and more privacy settings to hide users' data. Pricing structures seem to dramatically change based on MAUs. More discount would be nice for long-standing customers.

More communication with customers around new features and trainings should be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time setting up integrations, shortcuts, tags, and filtering terms.

We have a direct means of communicating with users. We gain valuable feedback and have realized many benefits in terms of issue redemiation.

Aziz R.

"Great platform for your chat support team, big hopes for the future"

What do you like best?

Helpshift has done a great job on their chat support platform. There are some nice features that are geared towards AI and automations - Auto responses based on keywords, FAQ question display based on keywords, time based automations and more. They have a nice real-time dashboard to display how many issues are in the funnel and they've integrated with power BI to deliver some in depth metrics for a thorough analysis. Another great feature is their ability to integrate with your mobile app to provide an in-app support experience to the customers. This includes displaying FAQs, starting chats or sending emails. Integrating into the mobile app also provides you the ability to send users push notifications which is always a plus. Finally, helpshift collects a lot of user/device data which can be used for both support troubleshooting and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Although the platform is well organized for navigation purposes, some of the admin options take time to fully grasp as they are not very straight forward. There is also a lack of customizability when it comes to FAQ questions in terms of image/chart display, font adjustments, hyperlinks, etc. They are striving to make improvements, but not quick enough on the simpler features that would make viewing FAQs more pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely look into their capabilities as they add new features quarterly. Something that we are looking forward to is helpshift's AI bots that will integrate into our CRM and provide customers with account specific data and hopefully resolve some issues without a human touch.

Helpshift allows our customers to chat with our support team rather than calling in. We've realized that by making a chat option available to our customers, we are able to mitigate call volume which is more costly than chat. We are also surprised to see how many people chose to chat rather than call.

Courtney S.

"Great experiences! "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to maneuver and find my way around Helpshift. It's not only easy to use but it's also easy to explain, teach and train. When I was a new user, I was very quickly able to work my way around. I especially like the feature to check all of our statistics and see how we are doing as a company whole, even though I am but a small part of that company, I love to see that my work is helping the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more personalizable. However, it really does allow a lot of personalization. really, there isn't much

We are solving problems in our Live Chat area. We are realizing how great the lightning text is to our efforts. We are also able to see what areas need improvement by seeing the statistics of our customer experiences with our live chat customers.

Beejay B.

"Review for Helpshift"

What do you like best?

Commands for immediate response to the customers and user-friendly.

It can be used for newcomers immediately and they just need like 1-2 hrs to review how the system works

- Accessible portal in the system

- The team always provides updates in maintenance and follows the exact time and date when they implement the maintenance

- They will state if the system will encounter some issues and they will prompt you that you replied to the players alreayd or not some other ticketing system don't have any prompt showing this tasks in the system.

- Also, they have implemented some smart views that will help admins to differentiate different issues from one another in the system and it ahelp us to validate which issue we shoul do first.

What do you dislike?

- Always having connectivity issues

- Lack of personal data (avg. ticket, charts)

- Ability to change the color of the text

- Ability to sort via a bullet system not by tags

- Need more accurate results when using tags

- We need more ability to view image in seperate window in Helpshift

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend helpshift for users that are willing to have a ease in access and for the sake of not having issues with VPN or 3rd party programs in the current industry of customer service fields

Queueing of tickets - Can be accessed without any VPN or 3rd party apps

Dyllan G.

"Good. Not great. "

What do you like best?

I like that a helpshift has a user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

It’s slow and not 100% reliable. It takes a lot of page refreshing to get the most accurate up to date figures.

We help our customers using Helpshift. So it’s important. We also use the tags to organize the issues that come in to better understand the user experience.

Echo W.

"Great platform for customer service! "

What do you like best?

I like that Helpshift is willing to work with us on features we would like added to Helpshift. They are always very responsive to us when we have questions or want more features. I love how Helpshift always notifies its users when they will have a service outage (but they are rare!). I also love how Helpshift is easy to use, and easy to keep track of analytics. Always reliable!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't see the email from customers to me on the whole screen. It used to be that way, but was recently changed. So the email is smaller, and if it's a long thread, I have to scroll a long ways up to find older emails, whereas if the screen were bigger, I wouldn't have to scroll as much.

We're helping our customers resolve their issues super quickly because of live chat! That has been such a benefit to us and our customer service quality.

Alice H.

""Outstanding Customer Service Platform!""

What do you like best?

Customization and straightforward entry. Correspondence and note taking for various tickets. It's exceptionally instinctive and clients appear to have ease with regards to discovering what they are looking for in FAQs. Their capacity to incorporate with your portable application to give an in-application bolster involvement to the clients is an or more. Helpshift gathers a great deal of client/gadget information which can be utilized for both help investigating and examination.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have the capacity to alter the notice sounds in Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helpshift makes our work so natural by giving email support and Live Chat to help our clients as fast and as proficiently as could reasonably be expected.

Helpshift licenses customer organization specialist to be profitable and saves time by having the ability to react to customer's request and handle issues quickly. It is in like manner easy to get help from a partner by giving the ticket to them, they can quickly see and scrutinize anyway the exchange. Favorable position I have recognized is the history that is secured when a comparable customer wrote in an other time, every one of that information is secured and can be gotten to.

Kelvin K.

"Amazing Features. Awesome Software for Customers Service "

What do you like best?

I like the quick response from the vendor of this application.

Again, I get excited with how Hlpshift notifies its users in case of a problem that needs to be addressed.

The application is easy to use and makes it possible to track different movements in a site.

Lastly, the layout of this application is simple, and with amazing FAQs.

What do you dislike?

However, i find it disturbing for tagging a new issue.

In fact, users need to manually tag other users manually.

The vendor should automate most of this tagging.

That is, at least come up with a way to automate something like keyword.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helpshift assist firms in monitoring the reactions of their clients.

This application is simple and brings teamwork.

The software allows customers to air their complaints and they get solved.

Again, they increase on the productivity of our firm.

Lastly, the software makes the process of answering the questions of clients more faster and efficient.

Nick R.

"Lightweight Vurnerability Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the concern that the vendor has to the customers. In my opinion, the developer understands that customers are the main drivers of any business setting.

Besides, Helpshift ensures that no single person without the authorization of the admin can gain access to a given information.

Lastly, the user design of this product is much enticing.

What do you dislike?

However, I wish the vendor a=could revive the Live Chat Feature of this software. In my view, this features functions slowly, and not all people who prefer using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application will bring your clients closer to you, and you will be able to listen to their complaints and come up with the way forward to dealing with them.

We implement this application for two major reasons. One, to act as our Help Desk, where we could understand the complaints of our clients. Two, For customer self-service, and this will also build the relations with have with our clients.

Jennifer G.

""Great platform for your chat support team""

What do you like best?

Helpshift has worked superbly on their talk bolster stage. There are some pleasant highlights that are adapted towards AI and computerizations - Auto reactions dependent on watchwords, FAQ question show dependent on catchphrases, time based robotizations and that's only the tip of the iceberg. They have a decent ongoing dashboard to show what number of issues are in the channel and they've incorporated with power BI to convey some inside and out measurements for an exhaustive examination. Another incredible element is their capacity to incorporate with your portable application to give an in-application bolster understanding to the clients. This incorporates showing FAQs, beginning visits or sending messages. Coordinating into the versatile application additionally gives you the capacity to send clients pop-up messages which is dependably an or more. At last, helpshift gathers a great deal of client/gadget information which can be utilized for both help investigating and examination.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was somewhat more customizable. Be that as it may, it truly allows a great deal of customization truly, there isn't much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely not hard to use and easy to separate your productivity(example Emails). Unprecedented expense too.

The most concerning issue that we are explaining is wastefulness. Helpshift permits client administration specialists to be gainful and spares time by having the capacity to respond to client's inquiries and tackle issues rapidly. It is likewise simple to get assistance from an associate by imparting the ticket to them, they can rapidly view and peruse however the discussion. An advantage I have acknowledged is the history that is put away when a similar client wrote in an alternate time, all that data is put away and can be gotten to.

Elynn S.

"Fast and Simple Layout"

What do you like best?

The layout is simple and minimal, also the chat responses and updates are fast and pretty much reliable. There is also an option to be able to toggle the chat box size to your personal preference. The time stamp is also uptodate and you are able to view it all on the show logs tab. The chat tickets also comes in very quickly, the moment when you choose to resolve or reject the chat the new chat ticket will kick in immediately.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets stuck for no reason. Had to refresh the page to get to the chat or email tickets I would like to check again. It is also not so user friendly while trying to search for a specific key word when you enter it into the search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

Quick response to attend to customer's issue

Kei P.

"Helpshift lost our interest "

What do you like best?

Helpshift was easy for the techs to install and the training was a breeze. I personally thought helpshift was better for the Recruiters because they are not able to make the weekly meetings.

What do you dislike?

Faculty lost interest in helpshift because they prefer skype for business. I attribute this to us trying out different software so often recently because we are trying to be as efficient as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe helpshift is great for remote workers, it is like texting and people use that tool everyday and night. So I would personally recommend the use of helpshift outside of my organizations overall views.

None as the faculty didn’t give it a fair testing opportunity because as previously stated they are already set to use skype for business and did not give helpshift a fair run. I think it far more efficient for the recruiters opposed to using skype.

AC
Administrator in Computer Games

"Great tool to understand player issues and get all the player device information "

What do you like best?

Great tool used by our agents to respond to player issues.

Awesome tagging system and CIF that we can use to track player issues being reported and do thorough analysis based on the data being captured.

Amazing FAQ section that can be created using the tool. Very useful to avoid having huge spike in volume when there are outages in the game.

Survey system is very useful and helps gauge the player experience and satisfaction rating for the support received.

What do you dislike?

Tagging new issues is a concern. Agents need to manually tag each issue apart from the automated tags. We should have a way to automatically read keywords in the issue and automatically assign tags to the incoming volume of tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make tagging more easier. based on keywords in the ticket helpshift should auto tag tickets which will help get meaningful data.

Great ticketing management system.

Great survey system in the tool. Useful and easy for players to rate the quality of support received.

Amazing analytic tools to understand the health of the game and metrics of each agent and incoming volume.

FAQs and game content can be created from inside the tool which is very useful in game for the players.

"All your needs in one great program"

What do you like best?

I love the way that you can tag tickets that come in easily and then search for them later by tag. I also really like the different folders/queues that you can assign tickets to. Another great feature is the ability to insert FAQ that saves time.

What do you dislike?

Currently, Helpshift does not support the ability to have tickets come in through SMS (or text). We have a lot of customers that like to receive support and help via text and it would be so nice to not have to use a different program but have it be available all on Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will be sure to up your game with your customers- whoever they might be! I would recommend Helpshift to all customers. Definitely a great investment and easy to use and learn how to work!

The biggest problem that we are solving is inefficiency. Helpshift allows customer service agents to be productive and saves time by being able to answer customer's questions and solve problems quickly. It is also easy to receive help from a co-worker by sharing the ticket with them, they can quickly view and read though the conversation. A benefit I have realized is the history that is stored when the same customer wrote in a different time, all that information is stored and can be accessed.

Mike D.

""Clear and basic""

What do you like best?

Helpshift permits cross stage sees for clients and can be custom-made relying upon business require. It very well may be utilized on numerous working framework conditions and programs. I like the general interface and coordination. The capacity to look into groups and gatherings, just as limit seeks. It is pleasant to see segments in "tabs" with the goal that data is progressively composed as far as gatherings. I additionally recommend capacity to change subjects. The usability is acutally something that we as a whole like. Regardless of whether you have not experienced the full preparing on its utilization, by its instinct, you would rapidly get acquainted with it.

What do you dislike?

Simply the tasteful of it. Generally speaking, the interface is very easy to use. how data is masterminded may should be looked into.I would love greater usefulness for reviving more established, settled issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be a decent place to begin as it stays aware of the talks that are coming in. Likewise, Helpshift encourages you monitor every one of the talks that you have done as such far in your shut issues.At it's maximum capacity, Helpshift is increasingly adaptable, all the more dominant, and more easy to understand than some other administration stage I have utilized.

Speedier, more easy to understand reaction time truly makes customary email benefit feel ancient. With the expansion of bots, this truly feels like the fate of client benefit. I think our clients feel that path also. The quicker we can hit them up in a sorted out manner, the more we can persuade them that we merit their time. It spares us a great deal of time in taking care of more talks.

Sarah G.

""Incredible stage for client administration! ""

What do you like best?

I cherish the manner in which that you can label tickets that come in effectively and after that scan for them later by tag. I likewise truly like the diverse envelopes/lines that you can relegate tickets to. Another extraordinary component is the capacity to embed FAQ that spares time. I likewise love the wonderful way Helpshift is anything but difficult to utilize, and simple to monitor examination. Continuously solid!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better pursuit usefulness to deal with past tickets. It would make following up on issues and checking on past contact with a client a lot less demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's anything but difficult to utilize and simple to break down your productivity(example Emails). Extraordinary cost also.

Our Customer Support truly depends on Helpshift and their stage. It's anything but difficult to perceive how well your group is getting along. The examination are first class!

I
Internal Consultant

"Helpshift Makes My Job Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to view past conversations with each Customer so that we can have a full understanding of their account and any issues they've run into. Live Chat is so easy to use, and we are able to contact customers directly through Helpshift to make sure they receive all contact needed to solve any kind of issue they may be having.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could organize "Shared Smart Views" into folder types. I also wish there was a way to organize issues by tags (similar to how we can change the order of Latest, Wait Time, Oldest, Etc) Live Chat is manageable, but sometimes our customers do not receive the messages right away or don't realize it's a chat experience. (This may be more our fault that Helpshift, though.) I would love to be able to customize the notification sounds in Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helpshift makes our work so easy by providing email support and Live Chat to help our customers as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

We use Helpshift for all customer service inquiries, so it has been a critical part of our company. I love that our customers can receive the quickest service possible because of the amazing help of Helpshift. It is so helpful to know we have a reliable way to contact each customer that messages us with any kind of issue, and we will always be able to receive their messages.

Brooke A.

"Not Perfect for Customer Help"

What do you like best?

The acquisition process of this software is not hard.

The support team always give the necessary help and information to the users.

The user design of the application is also friendly and not complex.

What do you dislike?

However, I find this software not satisfying concerning the help that consumers need from their companies.

For instance, it cannot handle complaints from many customers.

Again, the software lacks efficiency in telephoning.

Lastly, this application often hangs when run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trying this software might disappoint you.

Always have adequate research concerning the best solution for customers needs but in my view, this application is not the best.

We used this product to listen to the complaints of our clients.

Nonetheless, we found that some features were not very good for this role.

Live Chat of this software was quite disturbing

Ally C.

"Excellent CS Platform"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. It makes it easier to see all the support request in one place and organize issues efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better search functionality to sort through past tickets. It would make following up on issues and reviewing past contact with a customer much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommend it simplifies large volumes of tickets and makes it easy to respond efficiently.

We use HS as the sole platform for all of our customer service inquiries. Through HS we are able to review our CSAT scores and metrics and improve our CX team.

Ano N.

"Review"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use tool. A very simple tool to handle customer inquiries. Quite happy using it for the simplicity and ease it brings us in terms of customer handling and resolving our customer's issues and queries. Its a good tool for any business to have and use, be it the customer facing or internal help desk or for internal customers.

I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, but perhaps, there could be a edit option for the live chat when a response has been sent. Besides, that, nothing much to ask for at the present.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool to use when handling customers.

At the moment HelpShift seems to perfect for our company's use. We don't have any complaints as of yet, however the speed and some tweaking on the user friendliness would be great addition to have.

Richard G.

"Helpshift has been helping us communicate with our customers with ease!"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is very easy to use. We can access helpshift anywhere without having to install any additional software. We have access to the necessary information in order to assist our customers fast and efficiently. The interface is very simple which makes our work easy. I love the smart views! It helps us organize and keep track of our tickets and SLAs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I experience disconnections and slowdowns. There are times when some tickets gets lost in the queue due to wrong tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great ticketing system with simple but effective features, this is for you! Helpshift has the necessary tools for your ticketing/support needs.

Mobile Game / Mobile Application inquiries.

* We monitor all Helpshift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.