Helpshift

Helpshift

Messaging-based customer service platform leveraging Bots and AI. Delivers personalized, scalable customer service in your mobile apps, websites and other digital channels. Dramatically increase CSAT and lower cost to serve customers.

Work for Helpshift?

Learning about Helpshift?

Helpshift Reviews

Ask Helpshift a Question
Showing 213 Helpshift reviews
Helpshift review by Zackary M.
Zackary M.

"A Positive, Responsive Interface "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface means more time to converse with customers and less time spent clicking around looking for additional information. Everything is in an appropriate place.

What do you dislike?

I would love more functionality for reopening older, resolved issues. The number of total tickets end up higher than necessary because new tickets need to be create in most situations in which I work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At it's full potential, Helpshift is more flexible, more powerful, and more user-friendly than any other service platform I have used.

Quicker, more user friendly response time really makes traditional email service feel archaic. With the addition of bots, this really feels like the future of customer service. I think our users feel that way as well. The faster we can get back to them in an organized fashion, the more we can convince them that we are worth their time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Helpshift
Helpshift review by Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

"Review"

What do you like best?

how the chats are separated properly by the time and that there is a notification when new chats are assigned to you. There are some things that can be improved. What I like the most is how the automation kicks in when the Customer have gone idle. As well as if the Agents have not responded to the chats in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The chats are messy and get tangled up and it should at least be listed as the first it stays that way. there are some things that can be improved in the Helpshift systemation. Like keeping chats in place even though it has been replied to. As long as the timing is correct to when the Customers has replied to the conversation or when the agents has replied to the customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be a good place to start as it helps to keep up with the chats that are coming in. Also, Helpshift helps you keep track of all the chats that you have done so far in your closed issues.

When interacting with customers, we get assistance when customers are idle and an automation message is sent our to check if the Customer is still connected with us. If the Customer has gone idle, the chat will automatically close and a new chat is assigned to the agent which is a good thing rather than manually picking up chats. It saves us a lot of time in handling more chats.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Helpshift review by Dennis G.
Dennis G.

"Straightforward and simple"

What do you like best?

Helpshift allows cross platform views for users and can be tailored depending on business need. It can be used on multiple operating system environments and browsers. I like the overall interface and integration. The ability to look up teams and groups, as well as narrow down searches. It would be nice to see sections in "tabs" so that information is more organized in terms of groups. I also suggest ability to change themes. The ease of use is acutally something that we all like. Even if you have not gone through the full training on its use, by its intuitiveness, you would quickly get familiar with it.

has the ability to collect metadata with each Helpshift ticket. The metadata for Outlook.com will include information about platform, browser, and Additional information is available about settings and other features on the web client. The metadata will also include a list of self-help article(s) that the customer clicked to view prior to submitting the ticket.

The ability to segregate into queues is also quite helpful.CSS agents should tag each ticket worked with the appropriate tag used to resolve or escalate the ticket. Tags should also be used to categorize the type of issue reported.

What do you dislike?

Just the aesthetic of it. Overall, the interface is quite user friendly. the way that information is arranged may need to be looked into.

There are reporting that can be filtered better . Analytics gives too broad of a view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

Trouble ticket management. Email related issues reported in by end users.

Helpshift review by Nahid K.
Nahid K.

"Review of Helpshift Experience from QA"

What do you like best?

Customization and ease of access. Communication and note taking for different tickets. The SDK is very intuitive and users seem to have ease when it comes to finding out what they are searching for in FAQs. There are some quirks with sending and receiving messages that should be worked out though.

I enjoy the ability to reference tickets easily and the analysis tools.

What do you dislike?

Security and user privacy protection needs to be beefed up because users personal information is being transmitted through Helpshift. I'd like to see more use of security measures and more privacy settings to hide users' data. Pricing structures seem to dramatically change based on MAUs. More discount would be nice for long-standing customers.

More communication with customers around new features and trainings should be offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time setting up integrations, shortcuts, tags, and filtering terms.

We have a direct means of communicating with users. We gain valuable feedback and have realized many benefits in terms of issue redemiation.

Helpshift review by Aziz R.
Aziz R.

"Great platform for your chat support team, big hopes for the future"

What do you like best?

Helpshift has done a great job on their chat support platform. There are some nice features that are geared towards AI and automations - Auto responses based on keywords, FAQ question display based on keywords, time based automations and more. They have a nice real-time dashboard to display how many issues are in the funnel and they've integrated with power BI to deliver some in depth metrics for a thorough analysis. Another great feature is their ability to integrate with your mobile app to provide an in-app support experience to the customers. This includes displaying FAQs, starting chats or sending emails. Integrating into the mobile app also provides you the ability to send users push notifications which is always a plus. Finally, helpshift collects a lot of user/device data which can be used for both support troubleshooting and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Although the platform is well organized for navigation purposes, some of the admin options take time to fully grasp as they are not very straight forward. There is also a lack of customizability when it comes to FAQ questions in terms of image/chart display, font adjustments, hyperlinks, etc. They are striving to make improvements, but not quick enough on the simpler features that would make viewing FAQs more pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into their capabilities as they add new features quarterly. Something that we are looking forward to is helpshift's AI bots that will integrate into our CRM and provide customers with account specific data and hopefully resolve some issues without a human touch.

Helpshift allows our customers to chat with our support team rather than calling in. We've realized that by making a chat option available to our customers, we are able to mitigate call volume which is more costly than chat. We are also surprised to see how many people chose to chat rather than call.

Helpshift review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Great experiences! "

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to maneuver and find my way around Helpshift. It's not only easy to use but it's also easy to explain, teach and train. When I was a new user, I was very quickly able to work my way around. I especially like the feature to check all of our statistics and see how we are doing as a company whole, even though I am but a small part of that company, I love to see that my work is helping the company.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little more personalizable. However, it really does allow a lot of personalization. really, there isn't much

We are solving problems in our Live Chat area. We are realizing how great the lightning text is to our efforts. We are also able to see what areas need improvement by seeing the statistics of our customer experiences with our live chat customers.

Helpshift review by Beejay B.
Beejay B.

"Review for Helpshift"

What do you like best?

Commands for immediate response to the customers and user-friendly.

It can be used for newcomers immediately and they just need like 1-2 hrs to review how the system works

- Accessible portal in the system

- The team always provides updates in maintenance and follows the exact time and date when they implement the maintenance

- They will state if the system will encounter some issues and they will prompt you that you replied to the players alreayd or not some other ticketing system don't have any prompt showing this tasks in the system.

- Also, they have implemented some smart views that will help admins to differentiate different issues from one another in the system and it ahelp us to validate which issue we shoul do first.

What do you dislike?

- Always having connectivity issues

- Lack of personal data (avg. ticket, charts)

- Ability to change the color of the text

- Ability to sort via a bullet system not by tags

- Need more accurate results when using tags

- We need more ability to view image in seperate window in Helpshift

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend helpshift for users that are willing to have a ease in access and for the sake of not having issues with VPN or 3rd party programs in the current industry of customer service fields

Queueing of tickets - Can be accessed without any VPN or 3rd party apps

Helpshift review by Dyllan G.
Dyllan G.
View Original January 28, 2018

"Great new features! They're making great strides!"

What do you like best?

I like that a helpshift has a user-friendly interface and it makes it incredibly easy to keep track of your types of issues using their tag system. It's also great because they have a mobile version. So a colleague could send you a link to a Helpshift issue and you can open it and reply right from your phone. They recently came out with a 'Quick Reply' category which is so helpful when using their live chat feature. You can send your customers short phrases that already pulls their name from the top of the ticket.

What do you dislike?

It’s slow and not 100% reliable. It takes a lot of page refreshing to get the most accurate up to date figures. They seem to have hiccups on their end quite a bit. I'd love if they came out with a real-time tracking system because it can sometimes take hours to get the most accurate numbers from their analytics. I also would like to see them come out with a smart phone appl.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Helpshift, I'd highly recommend getting in touch with their support team for a 1 on 1 tutorial. It has so many awesome features that aren't the most obvious to find.

We help our customers using Helpshift. So it’s important. We also use the tags to organize the issues that come in to better understand the user experience. Using their tag organization, we can foresee what problems our customers are experiencing and predict what will happen next. It makes it easy to find the types of problems customers are having. We also use Helpshift to keep track of the user's history with us. This makes it nice because we can easily open their past issues and not have to ask them a bunch of questions they've already answered.

Helpshift review by Echo W.
Echo W.

"Great platform for customer service! "

What do you like best?

I like that Helpshift is willing to work with us on features we would like added to Helpshift. They are always very responsive to us when we have questions or want more features. I love how Helpshift always notifies its users when they will have a service outage (but they are rare!). I also love how Helpshift is easy to use, and easy to keep track of analytics. Always reliable!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't see the email from customers to me on the whole screen. It used to be that way, but was recently changed. So the email is smaller, and if it's a long thread, I have to scroll a long ways up to find older emails, whereas if the screen were bigger, I wouldn't have to scroll as much.

We're helping our customers resolve their issues super quickly because of live chat! That has been such a benefit to us and our customer service quality.

Helpshift review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

""Helpshift Review""

What do you like best?

Helpshift permits cross stage sees for clients and can be custom fitted relying upon business need. Customization and simple entry. The effortlessness of the interface implies more opportunity to talk with clients and less time spent clicking around searching for extra data. We appreciate the capacity to reference tickets effectively and the investigation apparatuses. Their capacity to coordinate with your portable application to give an in-application bolster involvement to the clients. This incorporates showing FAQs, beginning talks or sending messages gives you the capacity to send clients pop-up messages which is dependably an or more. Client information gathered by this device can be utilized for both help investigating and examination.

What do you dislike?

It genuinely permits a lot of customization really, there isn't any aversion about device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's certainly not difficult to utilize and simple to isolate your productivity,make tagging more easier.This will make sure to up your diversion with your clients! I would prescribe Helpshift to all clients.

Utilizing their tag organization, we can without much of a stretch line client tickets which empowers us anticipate what issues our clients are encountering and foresee what will occur by be productive. Helpshift enables our clients to talk with our help group. We are additionally ready to perceive what zones need improvement by observing the insights of our client encounters with our live visit clients. The product makes the way toward addressing the inquiries of customers all the more quicker and effective.

Helpshift review by Alice H.
Alice H.

""Outstanding Customer Service Platform!""

What do you like best?

Customization and straightforward entry. Correspondence and note taking for various tickets. It's exceptionally instinctive and clients appear to have ease with regards to discovering what they are looking for in FAQs. Their capacity to incorporate with your portable application to give an in-application bolster involvement to the clients is an or more. Helpshift gathers a great deal of client/gadget information which can be utilized for both help investigating and examination.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have the capacity to alter the notice sounds in Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpshift makes our work so natural by giving email support and Live Chat to help our clients as fast and as proficiently as could reasonably be expected.

Helpshift licenses customer organization specialist to be profitable and saves time by having the ability to react to customer's request and handle issues quickly. It is in like manner easy to get help from a partner by giving the ticket to them, they can quickly see and scrutinize anyway the exchange. Favorable position I have recognized is the history that is secured when a comparable customer wrote in an other time, every one of that information is secured and can be gotten to.

Helpshift review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"Amazing Features. Awesome Software for Customers Service "

What do you like best?

I like the quick response from the vendor of this application.

Again, I get excited with how Hlpshift notifies its users in case of a problem that needs to be addressed.

The application is easy to use and makes it possible to track different movements in a site.

Lastly, the layout of this application is simple, and with amazing FAQs.

What do you dislike?

However, i find it disturbing for tagging a new issue.

In fact, users need to manually tag other users manually.

The vendor should automate most of this tagging.

That is, at least come up with a way to automate something like keyword.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpshift assist firms in monitoring the reactions of their clients.

This application is simple and brings teamwork.

The software allows customers to air their complaints and they get solved.

Again, they increase on the productivity of our firm.

Lastly, the software makes the process of answering the questions of clients more faster and efficient.

Helpshift review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Lightweight Vurnerability Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the concern that the vendor has to the customers. In my opinion, the developer understands that customers are the main drivers of any business setting.

Besides, Helpshift ensures that no single person without the authorization of the admin can gain access to a given information.

Lastly, the user design of this product is much enticing.

What do you dislike?

However, I wish the vendor a=could revive the Live Chat Feature of this software. In my view, this features functions slowly, and not all people who prefer using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application will bring your clients closer to you, and you will be able to listen to their complaints and come up with the way forward to dealing with them.

We implement this application for two major reasons. One, to act as our Help Desk, where we could understand the complaints of our clients. Two, For customer self-service, and this will also build the relations with have with our clients.

Helpshift review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

""Great platform for your chat support team""

What do you like best?

Helpshift has worked superbly on their talk bolster stage. There are some pleasant highlights that are adapted towards AI and computerizations - Auto reactions dependent on watchwords, FAQ question show dependent on catchphrases, time based robotizations and that's only the tip of the iceberg. They have a decent ongoing dashboard to show what number of issues are in the channel and they've incorporated with power BI to convey some inside and out measurements for an exhaustive examination. Another incredible element is their capacity to incorporate with your portable application to give an in-application bolster understanding to the clients. This incorporates showing FAQs, beginning visits or sending messages. Coordinating into the versatile application additionally gives you the capacity to send clients pop-up messages which is dependably an or more. At last, helpshift gathers a great deal of client/gadget information which can be utilized for both help investigating and examination.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was somewhat more customizable. Be that as it may, it truly allows a great deal of customization truly, there isn't much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's definitely not hard to use and easy to separate your productivity(example Emails). Unprecedented expense too.

The most concerning issue that we are explaining is wastefulness. Helpshift permits client administration specialists to be gainful and spares time by having the capacity to respond to client's inquiries and tackle issues rapidly. It is likewise simple to get assistance from an associate by imparting the ticket to them, they can rapidly view and peruse however the discussion. An advantage I have acknowledged is the history that is put away when a similar client wrote in an alternate time, all that data is put away and can be gotten to.

Helpshift review by Elynn S.
Elynn S.

"Fast and Simple Layout"

What do you like best?

The layout is simple and minimal, also the chat responses and updates are fast and pretty much reliable. There is also an option to be able to toggle the chat box size to your personal preference. The time stamp is also uptodate and you are able to view it all on the show logs tab. The chat tickets also comes in very quickly, the moment when you choose to resolve or reject the chat the new chat ticket will kick in immediately.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets stuck for no reason. Had to refresh the page to get to the chat or email tickets I would like to check again. It is also not so user friendly while trying to search for a specific key word when you enter it into the search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Quick response to attend to customer's issue

Helpshift review by Kei P.
Kei P.

"Helpshift lost our interest "

What do you like best?

Helpshift was easy for the techs to install and the training was a breeze. I personally thought helpshift was better for the Recruiters because they are not able to make the weekly meetings.

What do you dislike?

Faculty lost interest in helpshift because they prefer skype for business. I attribute this to us trying out different software so often recently because we are trying to be as efficient as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe helpshift is great for remote workers, it is like texting and people use that tool everyday and night. So I would personally recommend the use of helpshift outside of my organizations overall views.

None as the faculty didn’t give it a fair testing opportunity because as previously stated they are already set to use skype for business and did not give helpshift a fair run. I think it far more efficient for the recruiters opposed to using skype.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"Great tool to understand player issues and get all the player device information "

What do you like best?

Great tool used by our agents to respond to player issues.

Awesome tagging system and CIF that we can use to track player issues being reported and do thorough analysis based on the data being captured.

Amazing FAQ section that can be created using the tool. Very useful to avoid having huge spike in volume when there are outages in the game.

Survey system is very useful and helps gauge the player experience and satisfaction rating for the support received.

What do you dislike?

Tagging new issues is a concern. Agents need to manually tag each issue apart from the automated tags. We should have a way to automatically read keywords in the issue and automatically assign tags to the incoming volume of tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make tagging more easier. based on keywords in the ticket helpshift should auto tag tickets which will help get meaningful data.

Great ticketing management system.

Great survey system in the tool. Useful and easy for players to rate the quality of support received.

Amazing analytic tools to understand the health of the game and metrics of each agent and incoming volume.

FAQs and game content can be created from inside the tool which is very useful in game for the players.

Helpshift review by User in Internet

"All your needs in one great program"

What do you like best?

I love the way that you can tag tickets that come in easily and then search for them later by tag. I also really like the different folders/queues that you can assign tickets to. Another great feature is the ability to insert FAQ that saves time.

What do you dislike?

Currently, Helpshift does not support the ability to have tickets come in through SMS (or text). We have a lot of customers that like to receive support and help via text and it would be so nice to not have to use a different program but have it be available all on Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will be sure to up your game with your customers- whoever they might be! I would recommend Helpshift to all customers. Definitely a great investment and easy to use and learn how to work!

The biggest problem that we are solving is inefficiency. Helpshift allows customer service agents to be productive and saves time by being able to answer customer's questions and solve problems quickly. It is also easy to receive help from a co-worker by sharing the ticket with them, they can quickly view and read though the conversation. A benefit I have realized is the history that is stored when the same customer wrote in a different time, all that information is stored and can be accessed.

Helpshift review by Mike D.
Mike D.

""Clear and basic""

What do you like best?

Helpshift permits cross stage sees for clients and can be custom-made relying upon business require. It very well may be utilized on numerous working framework conditions and programs. I like the general interface and coordination. The capacity to look into groups and gatherings, just as limit seeks. It is pleasant to see segments in "tabs" with the goal that data is progressively composed as far as gatherings. I additionally recommend capacity to change subjects. The usability is acutally something that we as a whole like. Regardless of whether you have not experienced the full preparing on its utilization, by its instinct, you would rapidly get acquainted with it.

What do you dislike?

Simply the tasteful of it. Generally speaking, the interface is very easy to use. how data is masterminded may should be looked into.I would love greater usefulness for reviving more established, settled issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be a decent place to begin as it stays aware of the talks that are coming in. Likewise, Helpshift encourages you monitor every one of the talks that you have done as such far in your shut issues.At it's maximum capacity, Helpshift is increasingly adaptable, all the more dominant, and more easy to understand than some other administration stage I have utilized.

Speedier, more easy to understand reaction time truly makes customary email benefit feel ancient. With the expansion of bots, this truly feels like the fate of client benefit. I think our clients feel that path also. The quicker we can hit them up in a sorted out manner, the more we can persuade them that we merit their time. It spares us a great deal of time in taking care of more talks.

Helpshift review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

""Incredible stage for client administration! ""

What do you like best?

I cherish the manner in which that you can label tickets that come in effectively and after that scan for them later by tag. I likewise truly like the diverse envelopes/lines that you can relegate tickets to. Another extraordinary component is the capacity to embed FAQ that spares time. I likewise love the wonderful way Helpshift is anything but difficult to utilize, and simple to monitor examination. Continuously solid!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better pursuit usefulness to deal with past tickets. It would make following up on issues and checking on past contact with a client a lot less demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's anything but difficult to utilize and simple to break down your productivity(example Emails). Extraordinary cost also.

Our Customer Support truly depends on Helpshift and their stage. It's anything but difficult to perceive how well your group is getting along. The examination are first class!

Helpshift review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Helpshift Makes My Job Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to view past conversations with each Customer so that we can have a full understanding of their account and any issues they've run into. Live Chat is so easy to use, and we are able to contact customers directly through Helpshift to make sure they receive all contact needed to solve any kind of issue they may be having.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could organize "Shared Smart Views" into folder types. I also wish there was a way to organize issues by tags (similar to how we can change the order of Latest, Wait Time, Oldest, Etc) Live Chat is manageable, but sometimes our customers do not receive the messages right away or don't realize it's a chat experience. (This may be more our fault that Helpshift, though.) I would love to be able to customize the notification sounds in Helpshift.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpshift makes our work so easy by providing email support and Live Chat to help our customers as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

We use Helpshift for all customer service inquiries, so it has been a critical part of our company. I love that our customers can receive the quickest service possible because of the amazing help of Helpshift. It is so helpful to know we have a reliable way to contact each customer that messages us with any kind of issue, and we will always be able to receive their messages.

Helpshift review by Brooke A.
Brooke A.

"Not Perfect for Customer Help"

What do you like best?

The acquisition process of this software is not hard.

The support team always give the necessary help and information to the users.

The user design of the application is also friendly and not complex.

What do you dislike?

However, I find this software not satisfying concerning the help that consumers need from their companies.

For instance, it cannot handle complaints from many customers.

Again, the software lacks efficiency in telephoning.

Lastly, this application often hangs when run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trying this software might disappoint you.

Always have adequate research concerning the best solution for customers needs but in my view, this application is not the best.

We used this product to listen to the complaints of our clients.

Nonetheless, we found that some features were not very good for this role.

Live Chat of this software was quite disturbing

Helpshift review by Ally C.
Ally C.

"Excellent CS Platform"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. It makes it easier to see all the support request in one place and organize issues efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better search functionality to sort through past tickets. It would make following up on issues and reviewing past contact with a customer much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend it simplifies large volumes of tickets and makes it easy to respond efficiently.

We use HS as the sole platform for all of our customer service inquiries. Through HS we are able to review our CSAT scores and metrics and improve our CX team.

Helpshift review by Ano N.
Ano N.

"Review"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to use tool. A very simple tool to handle customer inquiries. Quite happy using it for the simplicity and ease it brings us in terms of customer handling and resolving our customer's issues and queries. Its a good tool for any business to have and use, be it the customer facing or internal help desk or for internal customers.

I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it. I dont know what else to put in here as the page keep requesting me to fill out the detail on these, when I already have it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, but perhaps, there could be a edit option for the live chat when a response has been sent. Besides, that, nothing much to ask for at the present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool to use when handling customers.

At the moment HelpShift seems to perfect for our company's use. We don't have any complaints as of yet, however the speed and some tweaking on the user friendliness would be great addition to have.

Helpshift review by Richard G.
Richard G.

"Helpshift has been helping us communicate with our customers with ease!"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is very easy to use. We can access helpshift anywhere without having to install any additional software. We have access to the necessary information in order to assist our customers fast and efficiently. The interface is very simple which makes our work easy. I love the smart views! It helps us organize and keep track of our tickets and SLAs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I experience disconnections and slowdowns. There are times when some tickets gets lost in the queue due to wrong tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great ticketing system with simple but effective features, this is for you! Helpshift has the necessary tools for your ticketing/support needs.

Mobile Game / Mobile Application inquiries.

Helpshift review by Jacob J.
Jacob J.

"Efficient Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Helpshift helps me to be able to help multiple customers at once because the message is automatically saved so I can go back and forth between issues without a problem. I also like that the information is displayed on the tab so that I can see how many issues are coming in even when I am not in the same browser.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the visibility was better in Live Chat since sometimes issues can get lost since all of the new issues don't go to the same spot depending on the queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple way to keep track of Customer Service tickets to take care of people in an efficient way!

I am able to help more people even more efficiently because I am able to stay organized and work through issues efficiently.

Helpshift review by Angel B.
Angel B.

"I definitely recommend Helpshift. They are wonderful to work with and a great solution!"

What do you like best?

I love their Live Chat and how easy their staff is to work with. They are super helpful and have great ideas on how to make things work with your customized needs.

What do you dislike?

They've gone through a lot of changes in the last few years, but they're definitely making improvements and I'm happy with the direction they're taking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to analyze your productivity. Great price as well.

Our Customer Support really relies on Helpshift and their platform. It's easy to see how well your team is doing. The analytics are top notch!

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Using Helpshift"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the Active Admin account of the customer I am talking to is directly integrated within Helpshift, essentially skipping the process of having to ask for details in order to find that user's account within Active Admin.

What do you dislike?

The search feature is almost unusable. If I am communicating with a customer through anything else, such as a phone or email, and they claim to have used live chat (via Helpshift) to get in touch with us before, I would have to look up that conversation we've had with them. The search feature, however, is completely unreliable. Any attempt to look for that customer either through their email address or their First and Last name is a waste of precious time.

It lets us communicate with our customers in real-time without requiring them to call us through the phone. Some might think it unnecessary but I welcome it. There are those who would prefer to get in touch with an agent and have the issue resolved immediately without having to speak over the phone. I believe that offering them this option is a good thing.

Helpshift review by James A.
James A.

"helpshift review"

What do you like best?

Helpshift has very simple, clear and easy to use features, it gives you feedback immediately which is very good. customers do easily give feedbacks to sales agents and we can know there problems and respond appropriately.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced much problems with this software only that it's price is a bit high though it gives a good service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

helpshift is good software for businesses of all sizes and it is simple and productive as it improves customer relations to high degree. to those plan to use it go on and use it.

it has solved customer related problems because customers can reach us and we cam respond to them with ease, so customer relationship has improved which a good thing to any business.

Helpshift review by User

"Simplified, organized support platform that is easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the flow while working in HelpShift. At first if you are adjusting from another service, it may feel like "Am I missing something, is it really this easy?" It is! The chat format of conversations for all platforms makes it easier to keep track of the customer's concerns. It feels seamless which makes it less stressful.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were some additional information available, such as issue numbers in the "other issues" tab for individual customers. I would also like if there were a keyboard shortcut to open the Quick Reply box to prevent extra clicking around. It's also not as easy as we'd like to view individual agents' satisfaction "star" ratings and comments left by the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to get it fully customized to your needs but it's worth it in the end.

Our live chat and email/in-app contacts are streamlined into 1 place which helps keep the workload organized and in order. I like that there are queue priority filters, this helps us keep up with customers in the order they have contacted us.

Helpshift review by Jody B.
Jody B.

"Helpshift is Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that the emails come right in and we are able to answer them in a timely manner. The quick replies are some of the most useful things that I use during my workday. I insert them into almost every conversation I have with my customers and find it so convenient that they are just as they say they are, quick. We've started using the Live Chat feature through Helpshift and it truly is such a game changer for my work. I know that when my team has questions or feature requests on Helpshift, that the Helpshift team listens to them seriously and works their hardest to help us implement them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes customers can respond to an email that is really old and it comes back to me, even though it has nothing to do with the issue I help with previously. I also really dislike that linkedin replies come to me through my emails that I've sent to customers. It is obnoxious as I am rejecting them constantly as they are received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool if you want to get emails organized quickly.

We are getting customer's emails answered quickly. It is really beneficial to get the customers taken care of. As mentioned above, we now have the Live Chat feature and it is so helpful in getting customers answered quickly. Our customers are happier as they are getting immediate help and that is a huge benefit to my job. We are also able to track which issues are coming in with their convenient tags. This helps our development team create a better product for our customers.

Helpshift review by Melina S.
Melina S.

"HelpShift Helps productivity!"

What do you like best?

Where to start? I love that you can tag issues with created tags and then easily search for any type of issues! I love how easy it is to assign the issue to another representative or queue, this keeps things very organized I feel. It is great how easy it is to insert a FAQ with just one click of a button, saves a lot of time!

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike on Helpshift. I really can't think of anything I would change.

We are helping to solve problems when Customers write it with concerns, questions, inquiries or issues with their photobooks. These problems can sometimes be complicated and require a lot of back and forth with customers and HelpShift makes this easy. I love that you can see the history of all the other tickets from the same Customer writing in even when you did not work with them, this prevents Customers having to repeat themselves and their previous issues or questions, this is a huge benefit! This makes us provide quality Customer Service that is noticed by our Customers.

Helpshift review by Consultant

"Helpshift- The easiest way to see everything you need"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is an easy way to find all the information that you are looking for. You can review the customer's current issue and look at previous issues that they may have had. It is great that you can leave notes so you can see what other associates have done to help. I also love having all the customer's information in one ticket. It makes things easier and faster for helping.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I feel like I have to hunt to find certain things. For example, trying to find reports on certain issues. Once I find it, there is so much information but getting there can be a challenge. As a suggestion, I would recommend that the interface looks a little more friendly. Maybe add some color. Other than that, it has been an easy process to learn and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Helfshift should really show companies the live chat feature. It is so amazing that customers are getting the help they need faster than an email. If companies knew how great this would be for their bottom line, they would use it in a heartbeat.

We have customers email and live chat right now. Live chat is amazing for the fact you can resolve a customer's issue in a matter of minutes. Email is great when the customer's issue is a little more complex and needs more attention. Live Chat is great for quick and easy issues.

Helpshift review by Whitney J.
Whitney J.

"Great tool to help efficiency. "

What do you like best?

I love that i can feel like I am helping multiple people at a time because I am able to pop in and out of conversations with ease. It is a great way to help many people efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes issues can get lost because of the way that the different queues are situated for our live chat. Every once in a while, someone is forgotten so it would be helpful if there were clearer reminders or alerts of where issues were located.

I am able to solve all kinds of problems for people! Problems with user error, system error etc. we can see in basically real Time if people are running into issues so that we can diagnose as soon as we find out that there is a problem.

Helpshift review by Melchor II H.
Melchor II H.

"A fresh experience from someone who works in the BPO industry. "

What do you like best?

Personalizing your queue and having the option to view all of your work is a really good feature. This is the feature I like best.

What do you dislike?

Latencies cannot be avoided. Sometimes the help shift loads for a minute or two and sometimes it instantly loads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. You can access helpshift with your browser. You don't need a VPN or a 3rd party program to access it.

Game related concerns from the customers. Inquiries regarding the game and some billing concerns. There is no need to open a 3rd party program or VPN to use the tool. You can open the tool on your browser.

Helpshift review by Administrator

"Light-weight tool to manage support tickets, see quick trends, help agents & customers solve issues"

What do you like best?

The light-weight nature of the tool, with clearly defined fields, integration of required support data, management of tickets thru tags, use of FAQ to help both agents and agents, basic analytics, users & teams management, etc.

What do you dislike?

Not able to manage bugs, need a clear escalation path for unresolved issues, integration with other support management tools, lacks minor customization of existing features, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to hire technical folks with no specific knowledge of your product, you can use HelpShift to get them on-board, train them on job and make them better at supporting your product while getting trained & provide good business results (customer satisfaction) ...

Providing support for mobile apps, moving to providing support for desktop apps, lowered cost of support, able to plug in agents from different background & train them on job, etc.

Helpshift review by Suraida S.
Suraida S.

"Automation and Reporting"

What do you like best?

it is real time. Emails come as the Customer sends their email giving us an opportunity to respond to their queries immediately. The tool itself is also user friendly. Just like any other email app when you can send responses.

What do you dislike?

Manual dispatching of tickets, Incomplete dashboard reporting which makes it difficult to easily identify outliers for the team. It would be better if we get the metric broken down into Team level, Agent level, Site level,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Team Level Reporting

Real time responses to our Customers which gives us high Customer experience rating if the issue is resolved.

Helpshift review by Ross B.
Ross B.

"A convenient and quick program that is easy to teach, but hard to customize"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of assigning to others, making notes, and general communication between team members.

What do you dislike?

The business of design. I wish I could customize column widths (and if I can, I wish it was easier and more readily available how to do). In addition, I wish I could assign a take or reply to a ticket and have a queue assignment hold.

customer service complaints for a subscription service. The benefits realized is the ease of communication and empathetic back and forth.

Helpshift review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Love how easy it is! "

What do you like best?

I love the capability of being able to do very specific searches. I also love the ease in emailing customers, seeing previous responses even if it is from a different support representative.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to download certain tickets/email addresses. Its not super clean right now. When you download it just puts them in a doc. It would be nice to download say all the customers who canceled their subscription through helpshift and have them load into a doc somehow with the conversation link as well.

Lots of customers being helped! Love live chat.

"Helpshift Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see the conversations go back and forth between me and the customer. It works great to notify me when I have a reply waiting for me or when I am waiting for someone and how long I have been waiting. Gives me great details.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a pending folder of needing to follow up. It would be nice to not have to go through all of my notes and find which issues need to be followed up with. At my last company, we had a pending folder and it helped with my productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to keep up with team issues and be able to communicate with customers.

Being able to communicate with our customers and utilize our productivity by seeing how many people we have helped, find answers from other issues, etc.

Helpshift review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great resource for my customer service position"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see my replies and new issues in time order and I love the ability to sort the different issues by their subjects.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to have more quick replies. Quick replies are absolutely genius. I also wish it didn’t take so long for the reports to update like the new assign reports.

I use Helpshift in my customer service position. It is wonderful to be able to work with my colleagues to respond to our customers needs in a timely, organized manner thanks to Helpshift.

"HELPSHIFT"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is an incredible client encounter. Helpshift was anything but difficult to get for me ,and I think everybody in the business division and IT had almost no issues understanding the functions of this tool.I have additionally thought that it was simple controlling new representatives in the office on the most proficient method to utilize Helpshift viably.

The effectively updatable FAQs have been a monstrous success for me over other contending items.

What do you dislike?

Helpshift gives my group simply fundamental investigation on our commitment with web visitors.I will jump at the chance to see a wide examination breakdown of our day by day movement on Helpshift. Stylish savvy ,I figure informations can be better masterminded on the Helpshift dashboard.

Fundamentally it has Limited highlights, Limited reports age capacities.

Its also costly for a software that is used for only customer support

Helpshift enables our CS to group's activity simple! Presumably the most proficient approach to achieve our players, answer their questions, updates and occasion declarations. Their very own client benefit is additionally solid and undoubtedly supportive.

Helpshift review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"A Good Platform, Could Use Some Improvements"

What do you like best?

I liked how it was easy to insert private notes between different agents within tickets.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how clunky search queries are, they all had to be formatted in almost seemingly VBS code than normal natural language. Metadata from end users does not auto-update with newer, relevant information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't recieving tickets that have variable end user metadata (such as an app version is on 3.0, an agent requests them to update to 4.0; the agent will not see this change unless a new ticket is created), HelpShift is a worthwhile consideration.

We were aiming to solve end user issues using a mobile email app. What we found beneficial was how to underscored our need to expand rapidly than what we were at initially.

Helpshift review by User in Computer Software

"Helpshift has many awesome features."

What do you like best?

Helpshift has a ton of awesome features and when we think of a new feature that we'd like, they let us work with this on it and typically they pull through and create something for us. Whenever we have a problem they are quick to respond back and get it fixed so that we can best help our customers.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much that I dislike about Helpshift. I don't even know what that one thing would be if I had to choose it. Maybe the fact that they don't have the ability for texting Live Chat. But, I'm sure that will come sometime in the future. They are great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk out all of the features with those from helpshift. They will give you a detailed breakdown to make sure that it fits your need.

Helpshift helps us quickly, easily and efficiently help our customers with their issues. We really appreciate the ease of everything.

Helpshift review by Angel B.
Angel B.

"Helpshift has come so far! We are really happy with them!"

What do you like best?

I love their Live Chat, their Analytics, and how responsive they are in our requests

What do you dislike?

I wish they had SMS Text Support and I wish they had more personalization with the ability to do a profile pic avatar and stuff like that for Live Chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great out of the box, but you will pay extra for the additional features

Responding to our customers quickly and resolving issues almost immediately.

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to freely manage incoming tickets. This, compared with other products, gives you a lot more freedom in this case.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a 'PLAY' button that would automatically assign a ticket to an agent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpshift gives you freedom in terms of reporting as well as in assigning emails or tickets to agents.

Player complaints and suggestions about the game we're supporting. Ticket actions are easily done using Helpshift compared with other products. It is also linked to Power BI, which helps a ton in doing reports as well as analyzing data which helps the company progress further in the right direction.

Helpshift review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"Great Customer Service Integration For Mobile Games"

What do you like best?

How players can look up FAQs or contact us without leaving our game.

The user friendly agent interface.

The ability to add custom meta data and HS tags.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I wish there was language translation support in the agent interface.

I would like the ability to merge the same users messages into one message. Tracking multiple user messages on the same topic is confusing in the current form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This the best solution for in app customer service that you can provide your users. Highly recommended.

The biggest benefit is having user data automatically sent to us when they contact us. We no longer have to ask for info like username, etc.

This allows us to answer and respond to them faster than before.

Helpshift review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Good solution for quick questions/answers"

What do you like best?

Helpshift is a great resource for a company who has very simple/quick questions and answers. They provide great resources for "Quick Replies" as well as FAQ functionality. If your company does not have to give super in depth answers and very limited touchpoints, Helpshift is great!

What do you dislike?

Not made for very in depth ticketing work. Hard to find previous tickets, no way to link a customer to multiple e-mail addresses. This makes it very hard to track previous customer history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs much better reporting

Helpshift has been a great asset in helping our teams handling various inquiries tied mostly to package tracking as well as product support inquiries.

Helpshift review by User

"I'm able to perform the basics but would love additional features to perform better."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the search and filter feature. The ability to search for issues with certain criteria during a certain time is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like not having the ability to add personal macro responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of creating new issues on behalf of customer - There should be a follow-up button that creates a new issue, even after the issue has been resolved. Creating new issues become very tedious.

Ability to add personal macros viewable to agent only instead of having someone with admin status add all macros.

Allow uploads of photos as notes.

Order status, promotional applications, and technical issues. By filtering for similar issues, I'm able to immediately resolve multiple similar issues within a matter of minutes

View Original January 29, 2018

"I've never used a different chat service but helpshift has gotten the job done. "

What do you like best?

Intuitive platform. They are continually getting better and improving features. Easy to keep everything straight and orderly so we can get to customers quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could flag issues I need to come back to. Something more than just selecting an additional tag. I wish I could set up my own quick text options rather than company wide ones as I hate typing my own name a million times per day. I also wish the FAQ section had an easier viewing/selecting option.

Persistent notes for a customer would also be ideal (notes that carry over from one issue to the next).

Communications with customers is key. Live chat has been particularly helpful as it gets customers help very quickly.

* We monitor all Helpshift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.