LiveEngage Reviews & Product Details

What is LiveEngage?

Our AI-powered messaging platform makes it easy for businesses to answer questions and complete transactions on SMS, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and WhatsApp along with your brand's website or mobile app.

LiveEngage Screenshots

LiveEngage Reviews

1-25 of 53 total LiveEngage reviews
Customer Services Agent

""LiveEngage Review""

What do you like best?

The capacity to pull reports, set custom dates and channel is extraordinary. This aides effectively track measurements, for example, normal cooperation times, hold up times, and any relinquished collaborations. LiveEngage makes tending to client concerns fast and simple continuously. Client account subtleties shows when the interaction is taken. The best thing about LiveEngage is their client support,their client support is remarkable.

What do you dislike?

We sincerely scarcely ever have down time with the item. Suits our organization needs up until this point and is reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gives you an approach to communicate with clients continuously. Its integration and support is incredible, I recommend.

LiveEngage fills in as a connection between us and our clients. To my organization,it has empowered us fragment web guests dependent on exercises, for example, the piece of our site they visit,how long they spend on a specific page ,their past interactions with our service agents and so forth. LiveEngage high adaptability and usefulness has enormously streamlined our lead securing endeavors.

Customer Services Agent

""LiveEngage Review""

What do you like best?

The opportunity to make/setup campaigns to our specifications,ease of execution into sites, the measure of data that we're ready to track of our client's makes this instrument helpful. It enables us to distinguish troubled clients with negative assessments and structure some extra/imaginative ideas for them.

What do you dislike?

It's a great deal of substance by the by, the stage is basic and easy to use. There's nothing we aversion of LiveEngage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible Product and administration. In the event that you are searching for a simple to utilize, practical and a drawing in stage that meets your business prerequisites to get progressively inbound leads, accomplish higher transformation and give palatable client experience to your clients, your hunt should finish at LiveEngage.

We use LiveEngage for online client administration, website backing and deals support. Having the capacity to see what number of individuals on our site at any given time,helps me know which urban areas our advertising is the most grounded and getting the most consideration and which urban communities are getting the least measure of consideration. It is anything but difficult to talk with individuals, they simply click a catch and I get informed. Along these lines, everyone of our clients gets their inquiries replied.

AA

"Best Chat Tool! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy the interface is on LivePerson, we have been using this program for over 6 years now at our company and can honestly say it is the best chat tool to meet our business needs. We are a bank that services many different departments and LivePerson allows for streamlined reporting and monitoring for all our services.

What do you dislike?

I would like a different interface for the administrator to be able to view the active chats differently. Currently you have to click into each active chat and then you get a row of them on the bottom of the screen, it would be nice to be able to manage them more in a view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great chat tool for any company to utilize!

Our company currently uses LivePerson for online customer service, site support and sales support. The benefits to being able to chat with an agent are for our users who sometimes do not have the time to call in and can spend the time on chat verses the phone, these users genuinely give us higher rated feedback and like the online support.

Marketing Coordinator
Staffing and Recruiting

"Very user friendly and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to view how many people on our website at any given time, it helps me know which cities our marketing is the strongest and getting the most attention and which cities are getting the lowest amount of attention. It is very easy to chat with people, they just click a button and I get notified. As soon as I get notified I immediately chat with the person. When someone wants to chat, I also like that I can see what page the "chatter" is on. This helps me answer questions better. Another feature I really love is that if for some reason I am away at my desk, people can leave messages for me to come back to later! This way, everyone gets their questions answered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about this product. I think it is very affordable and worth the money if you need some kind of easy "chat box" for a company website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy product to manage for a small company

When marketing Job Fairs and hiring events, people hate talking on the phone and don't answer my phone calls when I want to give someone information. The Live Chat lets the person come to me, ask their questions without having to talk on the phone. Other people who come across our website randomly, can reach out to us with a click of a button. They don't need a pre-existing contact at HireLive to reach out to.

call center manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Best Engagement Tool in the Planet"

What do you like best?

From the ease of implementation into websites, to the amount of information that you are able to track how easy is for customer to use the tool. From a management perspective how you are able to set up the campaigns the freedom to create to your specifications and not whats provided. How well you can user the APIs to customize to all the way the reporting makes it easy to track data.

What do you dislike?

honestly I have not been able to find something I dislike about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use of the tools is unprecedented the amount of information available for you to customized to your liking is amazing not to mention the level of support the provide.

Creating a connection between company and their customers and clients.

"Liveperson"

What do you like best?

I like the interface it is easy to use and type into. We have them fill out a pre survey to have their information handy

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system will lag sometimes and sometimes people open up the chat window and never say anything and our policy we have to give them 7 mins to reply

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to have a different way of communicating

we give chat which gives the people that we talk to a chance to communicate when they can not talk on the phone or maybe they are deaf and this is one of the only ways they can communicate

Business Development Manager- North India

"An Intelligent Visitor Targeting"

What do you like best?

(1) It provides the most personalized banners to the prospects/visitors and grabs their attention for the live chat. The probability of engaging the visitors on your webpage becomes high.

(2) It provides the most efficient sentiment analysis of customer/visitor's behavior by tracking his/her actions. It allows companies to identify unhappy customers with negative sentiments and design some additional/creative offers for them.

What do you dislike?

The continuous upgrades cause the changes in API. So sometimes integration level issues might be faced due to migration of new updates by LiveEngage. The UI is not compatible with all the applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very cost effective platform in the digital marketing space to get & convert visitors.

Being a start-up, it's very necessary to convert each visitor into a customer while they reaches your website. Also marketing cost need to be in budget. Therefore it is helping us in converting more visitors into happy customers with cost effective solution.

I

"Good enough"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to have multiple chats open at a time. Easy to keep track of who I'm speaking with and easy to send them links and documents. I even liked the color scheme to highlight which chats needed attention and which were idle. I also liked how we could extract information from the chatter before the chat even started. This helped me to keep track of who was in each chat, easily log the chatters information, and helped identify who the chatter was in case of disconnection.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the client emotion reader, some words used may be negative, but that does not meant the client was unhappy. My company was unable to use the export feature to export the chat transcript. Sometimes it worked and it made our work so much easier, but other times we had to copy and paste the entire chat into our tracking system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this over many of the other systems out there. The interface is more clear and easy to read. It is simple to learn and train others on as well.

Helped monitor the amount of people available on chat and easily transfer chats to co-workers. Also helped with tracking to see if a client was chatting in a lot and we could identify the general need for the chat

AI

"dropped support of key features, deceptive EULA"

What do you like best?

The ability to segment traffic and target visitors in different stages of the sales funnel. You can set up campaigns with almost any trigger points that you can think of.

What do you dislike?

The "upgrade" to LiveEngage (from LivePerson) dropped a number of key features. One feature we heavily utilized was direct linking to chat. Over time the platform has become a lot less stable with service interruptions occurring multiple times every month. In many cases their script will become unresponsive causing our ecommerce site to hang, and for this reason we opted to link directly to chat in a pop up window rather than utilize their scripts. Support for this feature was dropped recently so we've now moved on to a more stable live chat platform where we can utilize tracking scripts and we haven't had any issues with downtime.

When reaching out to cancel our month to month engagement we were notified that a 90-day notice needed to be given to terminate an account. We don't remember agreeing to this (we've used this service for over 5 years) and when asked to present the "digital signature" that they claim to have received from us approving these terms, they indicated that they can make adjustments to the EULA at any point and our "agreement" to these new terms is based on whether we continue to use the service, and not our acceptance to the new terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Given their 90-day termination notice you need to be sure that you can fully evaluate this service within the specified trial period. We have been customers of them for over 5 years and they wouldn't waive the fee even though we can no longer use the service given their recent changes, they're not likely to budge if you use this service for a couple months and decide it's not for you.

This was originally meant to be a simple way for customers to communicate with us through a new channel. It's turned out to be a great way to help move shoppers along through the sales funnel via segmentation based on page views, time on a particular page, etc.

We've gone from simply having a Live Chat link on our site to being able to actively target and invite potential customers to chat based on the actions they've taken on our site.

LIS Analyst
Hospital & Health Care

"easy chat software"

What do you like best?

Liveperson or liveengage is what we used at work as our chat software. The software is laidback to use. Not only that but you are able to co-browse with customers. That’s my fav feature.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much that I dislike about Liveperson. I will say that it is kinda hard to customize rules and you have to go through a bunch of steps. Other than that it works well

connecting with users

Customer Engagement Manager
Retail

"Review of LiveEngage"

What do you like best?

Ability to create robust library of canned responses. Solid back-end reporting that allowed us to track revenue generated by our live chat associates. Easy access to recent transcripts on the associate level. Ability to limit number of concurrent chats per associates.

What do you dislike?

Associate-facing format is boxy and not very digitally ergonomic. Data pulled from CRM to provide complete view of the customer was buried in interface and not easily accessible to assocaites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good option for anyone who's new to employing Live Chat for their org. A fair amount of it comes "as-is" out of the box, but they definitely hold a place as a SME in the marketplace on best practices for live chat.

Support customers via live chat on web and mobile. Drive revenue for the organization through Live Chat.

"Excellent and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. It allows you to integrate HTML, which means that you can personalize the content to place in your website. Also, it comes with report tools within it, so everything is a click away. It is really fast and can be adapted to any website. Besides the reporting tools, it shows the website traffic in real time. LE is a complete platform!

The customer service is available 24/7 and they're excellent.

What do you dislike?

To get to understand the whole platform and how it works there are some trainings needed. It's a lot of content nevertheless, the platform is simple and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All the information you need to understand the platform is within it, just check the Connection Area.

Using this platform I can interact with customer, either to make sales or to provide support regarding the products in our website.

One of the main benefits it's that I can replace the tedious phone calls (in most of the cases).

EI

"Poor experience - Would not recommend"

What do you like best?

There old product work ok some of the time.

What do you dislike?

They decided, without warning, to end of life the version that we were on. Granted there old platform was somewhat limited in terms of functionality. They told us two months before the EOL date. We had built an integration in our CRM so the short notice was a major problem. It would have require us to drop several other IT projects to accommodate them. As a result, we decide to look at other chat options. We found that there is a large number of better platforms that were easier implement, more user friendly and a lot less expensive. The LivePerson team have acted like jilted lovers when we told them that we were not renewing; resorting to extortion tactics. I have never worked with a more unfriendly vendor in my 25+ years of career. We are, as of this month, no longer a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that you explore other options.

We used the platform to answer incoming chats for our sales and support team.

Marketing Director
Financial Services

"Decent platform, sub-par service"

What do you like best?

The interface is very pretty, and the chat performs well. I love the mobile app that allows you to take chats on the road. The reports are not customizeable, but export pretty well to PDFs for easy reporting to management or representatives.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding, service, and support that I received from LivePerson left a lot to be desired.. The platform is pretty buggy, and many of the issues that we identified and communicated months ago have still not been fixed.

As for the platform itself, it serves the purpose it was meant to, but many of the reporting features do not work. The chat export function is useless - it only exports to a rigid XML file, which adds some hurdles when trying to share chat insights with other stakeholders. The platform has an A/B testing feature, but does limits your testing audience to 95% of visits, leaving 5% of visitors unengaged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not buy into the hype that they create during the sales process. Manage your expectations and don't buy into the promises they make verbally. Request a trial of the platform first.

We use live chat as an alternate form of contact for potential customers who want an immediate response, but don't want to call. We generate an additional 100+ leads/mo from live chat as a whole.

"Live Chat with your customers via your website!"

What do you like best?

I like the Connection Area, there are really good articles about how to get the most out of your live chat experience, better ways to engage when chatting and how to use MCS (Meaningful Connection Score).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely a geat tool!

We are live chatting our customers from our website, answering questions in real time. Our customers get to text chat with a live agent and they love that.

Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate

"LiveEngage gets you to Engage"

What do you like best?

Allowed you to develop custom pre-written statements to send in chat and also multi-tasking is simple. It is also user friendly which is good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system goes down and doesn't allow for quick start up after it does shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system is very easy to use and the staff is very knowledgeable. If you have any questions, they are willing to help out immediately.

Provides easily being able to track responses while also giving great feedback to your guests.

Sr. Product Owner - Video Platform, Web Acceleration Platform
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Intuitive and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use.

The best part is I didn't have to train anyone from sales on how to use it and we have inside sales team globally.

What do you dislike?

The user experience on other devices like smartphones tablets is not as great as it's through the web application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Product and service. If you are looking for an easy to use, cost effective and an engaging platform that meets your business requirements to get more inbound leads, achieve higher conversion and provide satisfactory user experience to your customers, your search should end at Live Person.

To provide superlative and engaging user experience to the users coming to our site and looking for any sort for clarifications, that should help our business to get more inbound leads and achieve higher conversion.

Webmaster & Graphic Designer
Apparel & Fashion

"Great Live Person Experience"

What do you like best?

It allows customer to keep moving forward with their order while still asking any questions they may have. Instead of the alternative which would be to call in and interrupt their online experience. Liveperson lets customers have immediate access to customer service representatives which in turn makes the customer feel more comfortable. It also allows for phone lines to not be as busy for questions that can be answered online by representatives.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are some browser inconsistencies with Safari and sometimes users on mobile devices cannot see the chat box. A lot of users these days are only using mobile devices for their internet experience and that is a downfall.

We solve problems of having real time help for our customers from early in the morning until late at night. Customers like that representatives are available instantly. Customers also prefer to not have to pick up the phone and call in and actually talk to someone. They can do all of their correspondence through the website and then they are all set.

Graphic Designer
Newspapers

"Pretty Standard Easy to Use Live Chat Program"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use and understanding. It had nice customizability so that I could make it my own "station" of sorts. Clean appearance, even if it did feel a bit dated.

What do you dislike?

As usual, there will always be glitches with technical products. This seemed to have the typical amount. There would be issues with getting kicked out of chat if too many agents were logged in, which is true of most applications. The alert sounds could get a bit annoying. It did look/feel a bit dated. Kind of AIM instant messenger-like.

This is a great tool to assist multiple clients/customers at once without having to get on a phone call. Over the phone, you can only handle one person at a time, but with chat you are able to assist as many as you can handle. It is an excellent option for customer service operations.

AC

"Great Reporting Capabilities"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting. You can report on everything from the time an agent is online to the amount of time a particular skill is available. You can do individual reports on a single agent as well. There's so much information. I love that there are different options based on your company needs. For example, you can have agents select chats from the queue or you can have the chats automatically directed to the agent. We use the second option. It works fantastic for us! The other thing we like is that the system is a smart system and will change an agent's status based on their activity. It has been a really helpful tool!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export ALL the information using an API of some sort. Currently, we have to manually export all of the information. Also, there's a limit of 13 months of data and a limit of 30 days to capture a single report. I'd like to be able to run a report including data from all last year. Some other things I'd like to be able to do are fill out other reps agent surveys. Customer support via their online chat portal could use some improvement. I feel like they are not very knowledgeable on their own product. I would say more communication from the account manager instead of relying on the online support or either training the online chat support better in answering questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you evaluate how it's going to be set up. Make sure you're proactive in asking about contracts & fees. The system will warn you but your account manager may not bring it up until the last minute.

We are capturing any inbound leads from our website and providing customer service. Our business benefits in capturing those that may have not have contacted us via phone or email. It also provides a different approach to assisting our customers in making a decision on whether or not our company is a good fit. They really do enjoy the live chat experience.

IC

"Live Engage"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to communicate with a company while working on something else. To me it is much easier than a phone call.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can say that I personally dislike is that you are unable to hear the tone of their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this would be a great chat tool to have at any company. It is super easy to use and consumers seem to like it as well.

Customer service, We are able to assist a customer with the questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Customer Service Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy to use chat support "

What do you like best?

I like how comfortable it was to get use to and get thit feel of how it works.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the incoming chat tones that it had, would sometimes startle me

Being able to do multiple chats at once and enables us to help more people at a time

AA

"LivePerson review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can have canned responses. It really quickens how fast you can respond to a customer. Another nice feature is the fast keys. For example, if a customer comes on, I only have to click F2 to answer the chat and then I only have to click F3 to go to the next chat response. That way I don't have to click the buttons on the mouse every time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the history feature. It always gives me errors. I heard that other live chat systems can have you view the other customers screen and see what they have in their shopping cart. That function would be really helpful as often times customers don't tell you what product they are talking about right away.

This really helps with the quick answers. It is hard for problem customers or upset customers. It is really fast and easy for a customer who just has a question about a product.

UP

"The best thing about this software is their Customer Service. "

What do you like best?

Great for sales, as you can invite onsite customers while they navigate your company's website.

When our company had problems with their phone lines and needed a way to communicate with our members LiveEngage stepped up and made that possible is a very short period of time.

It is web-based and easy to use the chat function.

Their customer service is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

It goes down quite often.

Reporting could be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could be very expensive, depending on the number of users.

Efficient communication with my clients.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"It's easy to use to monitor reps' converstions with clients."

What do you like best?

I primarily use it to audit reps at my job. I like that it's easy to search for specific agents at specific times.

What do you dislike?

I somewhat dislike the new format of the website.

I use LiveEngage to make sure reps are performing their tasks appropriately. I found that it makes it easy to perform my own tasks.

LiveEngage Pricing

We build packaging and pricing around your needs, not ours.

LiveEngage Features

6.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Live Chat Category
Do you work for LiveEngage?

LiveEngage Categories on G2