Listrak

Listrak

An integrated marketing platform built for retailers to drive results: increased engagement, revenue and loyalty at every point of interaction.

Work for Listrak?

Learning about Listrak?

Listrak Reviews

Ask Listrak a Question
Showing 76 Listrak reviews
Listrak review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Exceeds Expectations"

What do you like best?

I couldn't be more pleased with Listrak. With Listrak, I keep all of my data and e-mail activities in one place. It is the one-stop shop for all marketing activities. Everything from contact acquisition, retention strategies and contact removal is handled efficiently with the Listrak platform. Creating new messages is easy to do with Composer and including recommendation zones is a breeze. The entire support team, including the project managers, integration specialists and account managers, are top notch! I can bounce ideas off of my account manager and usually receive feedback within 24 hours. My account manager also makes suggestions based on rising trends. If you can think of it, odds are Listrak has addressed it.

What do you dislike?

There are a few optimizations I'd like to see included that could be powerful (A/B testing pop-up content), but there isn't anything I truly dislike. Even after watching training videos for the Listrak Conductor (automation builder), I still find some of the processes abstract and slightly confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like all of your data in one place and automating campaigns, Listrak is for you. Listrak is well suited for Marketing teams where members where multiple hats.

Prior to signing up for Listrak, my company used one service for marketing e-mail, another for recommendations and a third for transactional e-mails. Being able to tie everything together into one system was a huge improvement.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Listrak
Listrak review by Jennifer Alexandra S.
Jennifer Alexandra S.

"Difficult to use but wonderful once you use it."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly, the design composer is a very innovative touch within Listrak, its segment capabilities and filters are very easy to use, and the latter can be done on the fly when creating marketing campaigns. The product recommendation recipes creation application together with the merchandise blocks, work in an excellent way and allow them to be easily reused within a great multitude of emails thus becoming an ace in terms of personalization.

What do you dislike?

It costs a bit to start using it and once you have learned the basics there are individual applications that require extra knowledge to be able to handle them efficiently. In addition, autoconfiguration is a challenge for anyone who does it and if they have little time using the software, no doubt that the problem will be greater.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF in the company are willing to take on new challenges this software is certainly a good option to take into account, its functions are surprising and have features that stand out from the rest of the programs found in the market, without a doubt Listrak offers a great performance in the Marketing automation area but you have to pay a fee of time before you start to handle it efficiently.

The software is used as our email server to manage marketing from there, thus sending promotional emails, personalizing emails and also handling other transactional emails from there.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Listrak review by Katheryne Sophie J.
Katheryne Sophie J.

"It will make you happy once you know how to use it"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the happiness that Listrak gives our team is unique. The software is made to perfection starting with the support team that always responds quickly and easy to understand. The reduction of time thanks to the automation is incredible and now all the data can be stored in a single window, which is also very intuitive and allows you to make from contact acquisition to retention strategies.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a software that works quite well and also allows a large amount of marketing management, there are details that would be excellent to add to approach more expensive and advanced software. The software is not easy to use, although it orders everything in a single screen, the operation of it requires a lot of practice and dedication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly, the long learning curve reduces the attractiveness of the software, but if you want to wait a bit while the staff adapts they will find a pretty good software, which rarely fails and which has a support that is always available for those who need it. You want to have all your email activities in one place as well as manage everything from a single screen there is no other marketing automation software to look for.

He helps us constantly for recommendations, for the service of emails and to make transactions in them.

Listrak review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Enterprise level ESP to take your email marketing to the next level"

What do you like best?

I like the features available. The power of building the product recommendation recipes and merchandise blocks to easily be reused inside of multiple emails for personalizations is great. The segment abilities of the platform are robust and easy to adjust filters on the fly when creating campaigns. I also like the composer feature in the email design. It is more powerful than a simple drag-and-drop but just as easy.

What do you dislike?

Some of the automations have a bit of a learning curve to get the conversation operating correctly. But after one or two you can really dial in and make them do exactly what you want. The self setup can be a challenge. If you are not up to this challenge I highly recommend taking them up on their services for an assisted implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be scared to make the investment. Do your own DD, but talk with a representative prior to deciding if it is right for your situation.

We set out to move to a next level email service provider for our email marketing. This included not only promotional emails, but also personalization, abandoned cart and other automated transactional emails, and drip campaigns. We have been able to recoup our investment and then some with a quick turnaround to implement these campaigns and set up even more automations then we had before that we can utilize for consistent touch points with our customers.

Listrak review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Listrak Makes the Basics Easy So You Can Focus More on Strategy"

What do you like best?

Once I jumped in and got my feet wet using the tool, it became easier and easier to get in and get done the things I needed to do to get our regular emails sent out to customers. There's so much that Listrak offers from features and functionality to knowledge and strategy, that you'll stay busy trying to learn more and absorb it all.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be a little hard to find. One thing that really does bother me is when I've got a support chat going (support team is fantastic!) when I change pages within the site, my chat window goes away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an enterprise email contact solution for your company and organization, definitely add Listrak to your mix of potential suppliers to review. Loaded with functionality and their support team is really great when you do need help or have questions.

Staying in regular contact with customers and informing them of current sales and promotions of products. Lately have tried to establish daily emails as an educational and information resource as well as promo and sales tool.

Listrak review by Steffany W.
Steffany W.

"Great email marketing tool - have never had an issue"

What do you like best?

Easy to create beautiful templates and emails and once you get familiar with the platform, it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

No global content (yet! - very soon though) to update all email templates with a single change. This is scheduled to change very soon after this review, so this won't be the case much longer. (woohoo!)

Some of the menu items don't make sense in their location, but again, once you get familiar with the platform, navigating the various items won't be complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They LOVE customer feedback. I've spoken with a few product managers, and they are all very interested in how I use the product and the tools/features I'd love to see them include.

Email marketing with Listrak is a breeze. I can easily create a template and send it to a segment of my list or to everyone on my list. You can have multiple lists in Listrak, and a contact on one list can exist on the other. I love that they build custom reports for us, based on our Google Analytics, that we can share with higher management and really prove ROI.

Listrak review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Listrak trumps competition with their superior Analytics system"

What do you like best?

Listrak is my #1 go to digital marketing automation platform. Their contact, conversion, and message analytics are far superior to many other platforms I have used. Additionally, they provide automated features such as model acquisition & shopping cart abandonment. Their platform can be easily integrated into your website, which provides data & information prudent to connecting with your customers on more personal level. Lastly, Listrak offers convenient tools such as Coupon Manager ... which allows you to generate Barcodes & QR codes and returns the analytics on this feature.

What do you dislike?

There are very few aspects I dislike about Listrak, but one important tool that is inferior to its competition is their version of a Drag & Drop editor: Composer. Although it is a great step up from their previous WYSIWYG editor, Composer lacks many basic design tools that other digital marketing platforms offer. As email code/design is my forte, this doesn’t necessarily affect me in a negative manner. But ... if coding emails isn't your strong point, then the lack of design features and outdated templates could be bothersome. Last, I also dislike that code cannot be imported, exported, or manually written while using Composer to design a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have a large database and are looking to increase customer engagement. Additionally, the various analytic systems available with Listrak are far superior too much of their competition. It's a plus if you can write code & design emails, because their Drag & Drop editor lacks full design capabilities in order to create interesting and unique campaigns.

The main problem I initially addressed was our lack of customer engagement & personalization in our past campaigns. Listrak provided tools that produced data to better understand our customer base. Features that track individuals buying trends or past purchases allowed me to curate automated campaigns that would suggest products specific to previous subscribers click or search history. Also, recognizing the customer by name and knowing the state they reside in helped boost our ability to connect with them on a more personal level. By doing so, this triggered benefits such as higher conversion rates and increase in customer satisfaction.

Listrak review by Marisa L.
Marisa L.

"Lots of ways to slice and dice your email marketing program"

What do you like best?

The reporting tool is really nice - helps us track not only the effectiveness of every campaign but our overall list growth, revenue per send, makes doing the analytics and measuring our metrics easy.

What do you dislike?

Can take a bit of time to grasp all the functionality - not a beginners tool as it requires some development to integrate with your website and your back end systems.

List building, list segmentation, automated email campaigns, personalization of email campaigns, tracking your email metrics and campaigns, also has an optional CRM tool but we have not added it yet.

Listrak review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Excellent Marketing Automation Service "

What do you like best?

Listrak has provided a level of excellent service and coupled this with user-friendly technology and automation that has made our partnership extremely valuable

What do you dislike?

There's not much to complain about - everything has been a pleasant experience.

We are in the process of implementing Listrak's CRM solution but we have been using their marketing automation platform for the last two years.

The benefits have been vast - we had a quick and easy integration. We were able to implement smart, segmented campaigns with ease that provided incremental revenue we were previously missing. We currently use Listrak for our post-purchase, abandoned cart, win-back and loyalty campaigns as well as our usual Newsletter blasts. Since using Listrak, we've seen a 30% YoY increase in revenue from an email source.

Listrak review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Works, but not better than the bigger boys"

What do you like best?

I'm coming from a development perspective, but I've used Bronto, Mailchimp, and now Listrak. I don't feel that Listrak does anything better than the alternatives. Support is pretty good, they have live chat and phone options for getting ahold of people. They just now started offering a RESTful way of integrating of their content; the former used to be SOAP.

What do you dislike?

Where to start ...their interface is a bit clunky, and any form actions for subscription, etc., require a regeneration to use. They don't currently support dynamic variable injection in emails? Like I can't utilize "Hey {{firstname}}".

Recommendations to others considering the product

They just introduced their REST API, there may be problems in the interim

Listrak is obviously helping us manage our email lists, but also has some tools for onboarding and modal popups. It handles our company's email campaigns and onboarding experiences through Shopify, although the platform is largely agnostic of where you put it.

Listrak review by Victoria S.
Victoria S.

"Great for small teams looking to maximize their email ROI"

What do you like best?

Listrak offers a wide range of automated email marketing services which is great for a small team, since we can set up a campaign once and let it roll! Our account manager takes the time to build detailed reports and is constantly in contact and always available. Having that extra "team member" is great.

What do you dislike?

The level of reporting could use improvement. It can be difficult to find the data you're looking for and it inconsistent between different types of campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start small with a few products and have a plan to grow your email channel by adding more products as the return is realized.

With Listrak we're able to send more emails with limited resources which allows us to maximize the return on our investment. Listrak also automates the email subscription flows and powers our abandonment campaigns with positive results.

Listrak review by User

"Listrak is a complete no-brainer if you can analyze data"

What do you like best?

Listrak's data-driven reports are one of a kind. Definitely love seeing the growth and increasing numbers over the last year we have been working with them. Our account manager, Ashley is absolutely wonderful. Product knowledge is through the roof, but if she does not know the answers, she will lead you in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of competitors that are offering month-to-month non-contracts rather than the typical annual or multi-year contract. But considering you're licensing the software it makes a lot of sense to do it like that. I know that Listrak is very flexible if you are ever in a bind. Never hurts to ask!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an absolute no-brainer if you have someone on your team that can analyze data and use the data to improve your newsletter sends.

We have been able to quantify so many business metrics that we were not able to before. It is has been great to see how our customers behave and react to certain newsletter sends and time frames.

Listrak review by Christian M.
Christian M.

"A Leader in Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Listrak is the leader in automated campaigns, such as shopping cart abandonment campaigns, post purchase campaigns, etc. They not only provide an easy-to-use solution, but also offer the guidance and best practice to get the most out of the solution. This was the original reason we employed them as our email vendor.

In addition to the standard functionality that any email vendor provides, Listrak does a great job at making critical tasks like A/B testing a breeze. Listrak's competitive pricing and great support makes it easy to recommend them to others.

What do you dislike?

As Listrak is a growing company, our account will get a new account manager frequently. This can be difficult, as getting the new manager up to speed can take time. The upside to that is that sometimes the new manager can bring fresh ideas to the account.

Email marketing is the single most profitable method of marketing in our company. We're able to easily reach out to relevant segments of our user base in a quick and efficient manner.

Listrak review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Email Revenue Growth!"

What do you like best?

We have been most pleased by the performance of our email program since working with Listrak and the ongoing excellent support we receive from our account manager.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is a confusing mess. I can seldom find what I need without bothering our account manager to help us navigate all of the different menus/submenus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean up and make the user console easier to to use and more logical.

Our email list was tiny (~75K) and the percent of our sitewide revenue was tiny. Since joining with Listrak email revenue has become an extremely important part of our revenue stream and we've nearly tripled our list size.

Listrak review by Ash D.
Ash D.

"Finally, a company that gets us!"

What do you like best?

They provide a lot of great solution and services. We can customize a lot of their out of box features to fit our need and we enjoy the account support. They understand our business and know what drives sales.

What do you dislike?

Overall everything is great, we could use more white glove reporting where they can walk us through everything but we don't mind going into the dashboards and pulling this ourselves.

We send our shipping notification email, egift card email, also trigger messages for our welcome series. We just launched Facebook Exchange to help grow our database. We solve a lot of marketing and tech limitations.

Listrak review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"A proactive account management team who listens to your business goals."

What do you like best?

Listrak's proactive account management listens to our challenges and offers solutions. The automated messaging features are intuitive to use. Reporting is also a strong suit (one of the main reasons we left our prior ESP).

What do you dislike?

The new email capture system (Pop-up Pro) is a significant improvement over the previous mechanism but it really could use additional features like A/B testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very strong ecommerce experience.

We were looking to increase revenue and their recommendations for utilizing their "Recommender" and email capture systems far exceeded our goals within the first year.

Listrak review by Rick D.
Rick D.

"Listrak email service provider review"

What do you like best?

I have have helped set up Listrak for several different organizations as my role as Director of Ecommerce or Marketing. They are my go-to option for email services because they ensure that the on-boarding and implementation process is done correctly - every time. Their account management and technical support are top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing and billing services seem over-done and complicated. It makes things very difficult to forecast what budget and expenses will be month to month. It goes beyond what the cost is for sending email, the additional fees for hosting, add-on services, etc. as well as corresponding credits make it difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have served as a Director of eCommerce or Marketing for several organizations. Evaluating the current email service providers is one of the first things I do when helping a new organization. If an ESP switch is necessary, Listrak is always in the consideration set for me. Great toolset, excellent account management and technical support. In every implementation instance, the email marketing channel has improved significantly with their help.

We have been using an antiquated batch and blast system for the last year or so. However, we are now working toward more sophistication with the implementation of recommender and other features. Looking to launch over the next few weeks.

Listrak review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create an automated email series.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the split testing tools could be refined. It seems like you lose scheduling visibility when you are split testing. I also would like the automated series functionality to be easier for retailers to control instead of relying on Listrak support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for a small team.

Being a small business we are able to keep a solid stream of communication with our customers with limited staff.

Listrak review by Shelbi J.
Shelbi J.

"Overall"

What do you like best?

The functionality of Listrak is simple and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have had 3 different reps within 4 months. I feel like our account has not been as successful as I feel like it should have been.

Revenue

Listrak review by Natalie P.
Natalie P.

"Great partner to our business"

What do you like best?

We have open and regular communication with our rep who has our business' goals in mind and provides strategic recommendations to improve our business. She does not try to over sell us on solutions we don't need.

What do you dislike?

Would like some automated notifications if our emails have high bounces or spam issues. Right now, we have to check daily if issues.

Email marketing by aiming to send targeted, more personalized emails in order to increase revenue.

Listrak review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Listrak Enables Profitable Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

We used other email providers for years to send email blasts to our clients, and while inexpensive, they literally were not worth anything to us in terms of profit. With Listrak, we have had great success netting profitable sales and expanding our mailing list without repetitive manual tasks. We have a modal popup which incentivizes customers to sign up and it has increased signups over 10x, and we use conversion tracking and conversations to make sure that our emails are profitable and to tailor them to our customers' preference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the difficulty of enabling conversion tracking on BigCommerce. We've literally tried a dozen different variations and it hasn't been successful, so I pay for the service, but end up using Google Analytics to determine our profitability since my site won't track.

We're trying to grow our mailing list and successfully convert old customers again and again. We're mostly B2B which has its own unique challenges. I am a huge fan of Listrak and it's products as a successful lead generation and conversion tool.

Listrak review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

As a designer, the biggest difference I've noticed from our past email provider is the streamlined dashboard and increase in images. The ability to see an image of the sent email along with detailed results help refresh my visual memory of my designs. Additionally, the heat map is excellent for measuring what is and is not grabbing our audiences attention.

I have been in contact with Listrak support a few times and my questions have always been answered and problems resolved. Once, trying to schedule and email at 11pm on a Sunday night from home, I contacted the support team for assistance and while the problem eventually resolved itself. I still received both a follow-up call and email explaining what had happened and double checking that all was resolved.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally leave the Google Analytics Campaign Name box blank. It would be nice if there was a reminder for skipped boxes. While these sort of pop-up reminders can sometimes be annoying, they can also save you in the long run!

Also, between the dashboard and message history and/or split test results, there are multiple ways to track an email's success. My bosses and I are occasionally looking at different screens showing various results (i.e. clicks, opens, and reads in one place and click rate and open rate percentages in another that don't always seem to sync up).

The split testing has allowed us to measure response to different subject lines and email designs. This allows us to gauge what works best for our customers.

The multi-pass has been extremely successful in getting our emails into the mailboxes of people who may have missed them the first time, and we have seen an increase in sales because of it.

Listrak review by Danielle T.
Danielle T.

"Great ESP and Support to Match "

What do you like best?

Listrak has an easy to use interface and allows for easy reporting and data analysis (a must in today's world of marketing). They also offer amazing support, no having to for someone to check your ticket and get back to you.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved to offer a more in-depth look or comparison reporting. However, they do have a place within the software for users to submit ideas as to how to make the experience better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really understand how the product works before digging into the actual utility of the product. Listrak has so many features that can easily be overlooked if you don't know they're there. Get creative with how you use Listrak too. We've started implementing email into all different areas of our business, including social media contests.

Listrak has allowed us to use automation in a more effective way to help us better see the ROI. Once we completely optimized our automated series, we realized that it's these series of email that have the highest ROI and AOV.

Listrak review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"We Highly Recommend Listrak"

What do you like best?

Listrak has state-of-the-art options that we had a hard time finding elsewhere. On top of that, our account rep is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Integration fees would be at the top of the dislike list and honestly the only thing that comes to mind.

We currently handle our Shopping Cart Abandonment, General Emails, Welcome Series, and Pop Ups with Listrak as well as the Recommender. All have been great in acquiring and keeping customers.

Listrak review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Easy, intuitive and friendly"

What do you like best?

The email builder is great and very intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting platform. The data is there but need to dig it out

Grew our email revenue significantly through broadcast emails and automated

Listrak review by Administrator

"Hands down the best digital marketing out there!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of creating weekly email marketing and being able to have the templates already int here saved and ready. The reporting that I receive about each campaign is detailed and I know exactly what I am getting. Also the support and help is spot on! Always quick to help if I cannot find the answer.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more flexibility in the designing, without knowing code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! Play around and see how much it can help you business and bottom line!

Our AOV and revenue have gone up and I contribute a lot of it to the automated emails.

Listrak review by David C.
David C.

"Listrak is more than a vendor, they are a true partner."

What do you like best?

1. Focus on retail

2. Unified marketing communications across email, sms and push notifications

3. Outstanding professional services | consulting

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Whenever I have an issue it is addressed in a prompt, professional manner.

For any given marketing communication Listrak enables us to maximize reach and engagement while at the same time minimizing cost. This is why their unique ability to coordinate email, sms and push is so important.

Listrak review by Consultant in Publishing
Consultant in Publishing

"Great e-commerce email solution for small to mid-size sites"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is well done. At a glance, you can see the major metrics from the last two sends.

What do you dislike?

Thrive support, the linked support tool can be difficult to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listrak s a solid choice for small to mid-size e-commerce sites. Easy to implement and great support.

Capturing emails from new users and managing the ongoing email campaigns for current and past customers. The onsite email acquisition is easy to deploy. Basically, with well-planned email sequences, you can get users that abandoned to come back at a really low cost.

Listrak review by Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.

"Right, right, and right"

What do you like best?

Right tools, right support, and right provider. As we work through decisions like an email service provider, those are some key decision criteria I look for. in a partner.

Listrak provides a platform that is easy to use, powerful, and consistently improves the tool at no extra charge to their clients. It provides reporting so we can react to the campaign results to make a better impact with future email initiatives.

Listrak provides superior support, the best on the market. Not only do they assist us to solve any problems promptly, they also meet with us regularly to review our activity and offer valid and helpful actions steps to improve our business.

I recommend Listrak for any business looking to grow their business. My wish for my other vendors would be to take a page out of Listrak's playbook! Thanks Listrak!

What do you dislike?

The need to know HTML in order to develop effective email campaigns.

Automated campaigns, promotional emarketing, what our customer's preferences are as it relates to our products.

Listrak review by Annella K.
Annella K.

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

I love the user-friendliness of the platform and the customization that comes along with it. The customer service is personalized and our account manager is available any time and is very thorough and attentive to our needs. Suggestions are made for ROI improvements and what steps need to be taken to increase sales through a variety of channels.

What do you dislike?

I with the platform had better mobile capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a tour with your account manager. Talk to them, tell them what you're looking for and then look out!

We currently use Listrak for: Broadcast emails, Shopping Cart Retargeting, Transactional emails, Welcome Series, Modal, Win Back Campaigns, Loyalty messages,Post Purchase Campaigns, Preference Center, Triggered Campaigns.

Listrak review by Administrator

"Listrak Has Improved Our Email Marketing Immensely "

What do you like best?

Listrak is extremely user friendly with great reporting. I also really like their Customer Success Managers. We get great feedback and strategy here.

What do you dislike?

Every time you want to add something on, it's a whole separate segment with new costs.

Email Marketing

Catching customers after leaving with the site with cart and browse abandonment.

Loyalty and retention of customers.

Getting reviews on products

Listrak review by Administrator

"Switched to Listrak and Never Looked Back"

What do you like best?

The Listrak admin. It's clean, clear, powerful, and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I'd like to start using text but it's not affordable for a company of our size.

We launched our 25 year old website on a new platform mid last year and watched our Organic Traffic fall. We increased our email blasts and made up from the missing Organic traffic.

Listrak review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Listrak - The Superstars of Email...and now more"

What do you like best?

Excellent account managers, cutting edge technology and usability is extremely simple for any marketer.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more accessibility through mobile admin. Not necessarily creating entire campaigns through mobile, but accessing admin and scheduling, changing current emails. Basic functions when someone forgot to do something ;o)

Automated emails help create conversations with regular customers. Winback series is a homerun.

Listrak review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great for Customer Audiences"

What do you like best?

I mostly use the Segmentation features to build customer lists we can use on all our different marketing platforms.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while there's a bug that makes our lists not able to pull that we have to get their tech team to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have great customers service, is easy to use and you can use it's features for more than just email marketing.

We are able to segment our customers and can show each one of them the most relevant message to them.

Listrak review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"An ESP to grow with"

What do you like best?

I have had the pleasure of working with the Listrak team at two of the companies I have worked for. The extensive training and support provided was one of the reasons we wanted to go with Listrak. They are the perfect match for a company like Rodale's, who was looking implement several new key marketing strategies and revamp our email marketing techniques. The data that is provided through the platform is easy to use and understand. There couldn't be a more user-friendly tool. In the retail space, having Listrak has a partner to grow ecommerce has been a blessing. We have been able to implement several customer engagement strategies, such as Post Purchase campaigns, a Preference Center, and dynamic on-site recommendations that are personalized for each customer. We've seen growth with our subscriber base in just one month since making the modules live. We look forward to continued growth with Listrak's applications in the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time. I love everything!

Our opt-in list is growing and we are better able to engage with our current customers. We are seeing fewer opt-outs with our email sends, better conversion rates, and higher order values. We are now focusing more on Lifecycle Marketing and rewarding our top customers for their business. We hope to implement a loyalty program through Listrak's offerings before the end of 2015.

Listrak review by Emilie P.
Emilie P.

"Excellent Product with Excellent Suport"

What do you like best?

The personalized support you receive from Listrak's Success managers is the best I've experienced. I've worked with 3 other ESPs prior to Listrak and none have provided the level of understanding of business needs and the dedicated, thoughtful support that I get from my Listrak Success manager - and prior to that, the Sales manager, regardless of spend level.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that the emails I create aren't saved somewhere outside of the actual send to be reused or repurposed elsewhere. However, the setup of marketing messages is very simple and user-friendly. I also really wish the platform was responsive to the timezone your account is in. I'm in CA but I have to set up all my emails in EST.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out - it's a great platform that's easy to use, and has an excellent support team.

Our emails are landing in the inbox more quickly, we are able to quickly and easily segment target audiences to receive personalized messages. We are able to set up and deploy drip campaigns, our Cart Abandon program is performing better than expected.

Listrak review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent retail-focused system that meets many needs"

What do you like best?

Robust product development, attentive support, variety of features available

What do you dislike?

Some of the offerings are less mature (CMS, SMS)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be willing to look outside what you are currently doing for other opportunities in the Listrak product ecosystem - we had some a la carte options suggested to us by the Listrak team that at first seemed outside our normal functions, but once they were implemented made a measurable difference in our performance.

Dramatic improvement in email program as a whole, addition of modules that were unavailable before, combination of customer data into email marketing platform

Listrak review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for B2C!"

What do you like best?

So many filters for segmentation. The combinations are endless.

What do you dislike?

You have to upgrade in order to get certain features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like it to have including features for B2B. Forms, CRM integrations, landing pages, contact analytics...

The visual workflows are great to improve automation efforts. The drag and drop templates are some of the best ones I've seen. Listrak makes it easy to update without having to code.

Support is great. Always responsive to calls and live chat.

Listrak review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Not meeting our needs anymore."

What do you like best?

The message summary and analytics are reasonably good.

What do you dislike?

I'm very disappointed at Listrak's lack of support in terms of providing pre-designed responsive design templates. The selection of templates has not been updated in years, with no apparent plans to do so.

The interface is clunky and slow. The authoring pane/HTML editing window does not fit completely in my view when using a 17" landscape monitor at 1680 x 1050px resolution, which is not small. So, I am forced to scroll twice each time I need to adjust the position of what I am seeing -- once for the inner HTML editing window, and a second time for the overall page position in my browser. This also is the case when validating email records being imported into my list. The number of sample records displayed is so many that I cannot view the column headings while also keeping the horizontal scroll bar visible. FRUSTRATING.

The HTML editing window itself is not resizable. The HTML is not color coded, scrolls in short lines, and has no option to change fonts, making editing an absolute chore.

We are able to conduct large campaigns at a moderate cost.

"Great Email System"

What do you like best?

Listrak is easy to use and straightforward when it comes to reporting and monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Somethings take a little time to find. It's not always the most intuitive, but once you learn - its easy to navigate.

Sending e-mails to both our consumers and our members. We're able to reach lots of people, with a great tool.

Listrak review by User

"Great support, knowledgeable management"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly you can get support's help (also your account manager helps greatly!)

What do you dislike?

Not often are they in my area so meeting up with them can be somewhat challenging

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their account managers are knowledgeable and very helpful, dedicated and support is quick

Reaching more people via email campaigns and having automatic emails in place has helped greatly

Listrak review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Does Everything We Need, and Does It Well"

What do you like best?

Their list segmentation is top-notch. In addition, their results layout and review makes taking away actionable insights easy. Lastly, it's lightning-fast in how it loads information, from contact results, to email previews, and other things.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to really come across a feature I dislike. Their interface takes *a little while* to get used to, but is easy to navigate after spending some time in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving a try.

We needed to comprehensive and complete way to reach out to our customers via email marketing. As a result of using Listrak, we have seen this channel increase at a more than satisfactory rate.

Listrak review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Listrak & Ecommerce Consulting"

What do you like best?

I've worked with several clients on the transition to Listrak from small or other enterprise level ESPs and each time we've seen an unprecedented lift with more visibility into list metrics and health with reporting that makes it simple to identify successes and weak points to inform a testing strategy. This platform truly is built for ECommerce companies.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG editor could be better - just to allow the average marketer or merchandiser the ability to understand and interact with creative and content.

Naturally, we hope to increase conversion and to keep the list healthy and growing. Usually within the first send after cutover we see an immediate lift in revenue and session data and the analytics data is accurate which helps me as a consultant in in trusting my data driven narrative for clients.

Listrak review by Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.

"Strongly recommend Listrak as a top-tier Email Services Provider"

What do you like best?

Listrak's software and direct integration into the shopping cart is by far the best thing about them, although I'd also rate their account service very high. They truly care about the success of each of their clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the ongoing incremental fees for triggered email programs (post set-up).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Listrak highly enough. I particularly like that they are committed to constantly improving their tool. For no additional cost to their customers, they often roll out new features and functions that allow us to improve our email marketing even further.

Listrak's tool allows us to send emails that are microsegmented and therefore customized to optimize sales, as well as to understand the composition of our database. We have seen tremendous lifts in email revenue ever since we signed on with Listrak.

Listrak review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy to Use ESP"

What do you like best?

Listrak is very easy to use and has made our email marketing much better.

What do you dislike?

Support is not always the most timely or best with their responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation was a little painful for us, but we are ultimately very happy with our decision to use Listrak.

Customer segmentation

Listrak review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Listrak Review"

What do you like best?

Our account manager, Katherine, has been extremely helpful in setting up trigger programs and offering recommendations that align with industry standards. She has also been able to move our timeline on projects to be ahead of schedule and willing to meet us halfway in our initiatives so that we can maximize our limited resources.

What do you dislike?

Pricing models can make things get expensive fast. I wish there was some flexibility in this. For example, if we set something up and use professional services, then want to swap out images, etc. with small layout changes, I don't think this should rack up fees.

We are always wanting customers to shop and repeat purchase. We have realized the power of a trigger email to always have something "out there" even when we aren't sending manual campaigns.

"Great Email Platform"

What do you like best?

Listrak is a great up and coming email platform. Its a great next step after using mailchimp for years. Very robust data for tracking your customer base

What do you dislike?

We had some trouble initially with customer service, but our rep for Listrak is wonderful and is constantly doing everything he can for us. This isnt really a dislike but since Listrak is fairly new the feature base is in some case lacking but they provide a very clear channel to feature improvement

allowed us to take our email game to the next level, and have increased email revenue considerably

Listrak review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Increased conversion, revenue, list growth"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to split test, advanced segmentation and how much more our lists grow compared to previous providers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more face to face with account management. Maybe better deadline planning.

Bounce rate, list growth and smarter segmentation!

Listrak review by Shari H.
Shari H.

"most profitable ecommerce channel"

What do you like best?

Listrak integrates will within Magento and their triggered campaigns have madde it a seamless piece of our strategy. The signup and exit modals have increased list conversion, and their team is very enthusiastic and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The sweepstakes capability is not a diy once it gets set; you must reengage at a cost to use the feature.

we make great use of automated campaigns; the welcome series, cart abandonment, birthday email, and the recently launched opt-down page have all helped us maximize our list size and engagement.

Listrak review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great Omni-channel Marketing System"

What do you like best?

Excellent account support paired with great technology. Our account manager got to know our market and was able to provide great guidance both as we started and now as we work on advanced strategy.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could use some work and there are still some features in development that will take the platform to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account support is critical for getting a comprehensive email marketing system both off the ground and maintained. It's one of the most valuable things Listrak provides.

We primarily use their email marketing solution. Using Listrak allowed us to go from having almost no email marketing to a fully developed channel.

* We monitor all Listrak reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.