boldleads.com Reviews & Product Details

What is boldleads.com?

Get more buyer and seller leads, and convert them into clients.

boldleads.com Profile Details

boldleads.com Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:
Danny Loschiavo
Cofounder at BoldLeads. Startup addict.

leads.boldleads.com

1-43 of 43 total boldleads.com reviews

boldleads.com Reviews

1-43 of 43 total boldleads.com reviews

"OK"

What do you like best?

When contacted they listened to me. They worked with me to come to a reasonable solution to my issues. Overall they worked with me and I appreciate it. That is what makes a difference with a company. Working together to get proper results. There were a lot of leads ultimately with a lot of potential for many listings. With proper follow up and communication with those leads they can be successful clients.

What do you dislike?

Some things I didn't like. Some things I did like. Ultimately they worked with me and we found a solution. That is what makes a good company. Working with clients to ensure results. In the end I am satisfied with the way they handled my subscription. It takes a lot of work to get these leads to convert but you can and the results can be great. With proper follow up and communication with those leads they can be successful clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research and make an informed decision.

They worked with me to come to a reasonable solution to my issues. That is what makes the difference in the end. Working with clients to get results.

Agent

""

What do you like best?

Nothing. This is a scam and should be shut down.. Real estate agents work hard for their pay and this is simple extortion. After the service proves to be crappy, they try to get high fees for cancellation.

5/23/19 UPDATE

The right customer service person finally became aware of my complaints and reached out to try to make things right. I was refunded in full and agreed to post that the outcome was to my satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is horrible. They misrepresent the service and the leads are incomplete. This is a scam to get people to sign up and by the time you realize the scam they try to extort an exorbitant cancellation fee from you. Customer service took almost a week to finally talk to me about my complaints but then they tout that you've had the service for x number of days and that you must pay for those days. If it takes almost a week to talk to the complaint guy, that tells you that either they get many, many complaints or that they drag it out as long as possible to attempt to get more money for the "days of service".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run away....IT'S A SCAM!

I have had nothing but anger and disgust since 48 hours after signing on for the service. The leads are supposed to go live after 24-48 hours of sign up. I got nothing until I sent over an angry email to customer service after no leads for 10 days. The customer service guy called and simply stated that it was a computer glitch. The auto responses that were being sent out were inappropriate and bombarded the customers to the point that I was getting angry emails/texts which damaged my reputation as well as the "automatic" listings being sent out were totally not even close to what the customers were shopping for. A woman looking for a 400k property was sent a listing for an ancient double wide that wasn't fit to live in. She thought I was the worst agent ever and I was so embarrassed I wanted to cry. I had to blame "a glitch" to try to save face as much as possible.

Managing Broker

"Convenient, User-Friendly, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is top-notch! They respond quickly and are very helpful, polite, and thorough.

What do you dislike?

Taking a little longer to get started than I had hoped (on our end, not on the BoldLeads end), but I have nothing negative to say about BoldLeads so far. We are hoping to complete setup soon so that we can assess the flow of leads in our small-town area and hopefully we will be on our way to converting some leads into closed sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan to respond to leads quickly, and expect leads to be top-of-funnel leads (not "warm" leads that are ready to buy/sell immediately, due to the nature of the way these leads are captured through the ads. Plan a follow-up strategy with multiple contacts in a consistent way over time, and you should convert them well.

Providing leads (buyer and seller leads) to our agents in targeted areas that are not duplicates of other leads being passed out to multiple agents at once. Their system integrates with our website's CRM for a seamless way to distribute the leads to our agents, making it easy for me to automate the distribution if I want to be hands-off completely.

Director of Professional Athlete Relocation
Real Estate

"I Should've Signed Up Sooner"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is their ability to capture leads. I am very proficient in Facebook advertising and have my own personal campaigns that I run and manage independent of the Bold Leads campaigns and their lead capture rate is still much higher than mine. That impressed me.

What do you dislike?

If I had to be nit picky it would be that they don't share their campaigns with you and rightfully so, as you wouldn't need them later on. Shhh... I've seen other agents who advertise with them in markets I also service and have seen the secret sauce, BUT if the system isn't broke - why fix it. In fact I double downed and purchased an additional territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up. I had been watching other successful agents in my markets use them for over 2 years. I should've signed up sooner.

Lead generation is a huge problem in the real estate industry. Boldleads provides a steady flow of leads for agents of all experience levels that will keep them busy. I believe all new agents can benefit from Boldleads as most agents quit in their first year due to lack of business.

CTO

"Best system for leads I have ever used."

What do you like best?

We started with Boldleads on Oct 2015. We got lots of leads right away but no commissions from sales during that year. We soon realized we did not have adequate systems to follow up on the leads. At that time we had two agents on our team in addition to my wife and I and since I don't sell anymore it was just three selling agents. The agents were too busy to follow up on the leads so we hired an ISA to do it. The ISA found lots of ready potential sellers (we were only doing seller leads at that time) but unfortunately the listing agent we had at the time still did not follow up on the leads that were ready to list.

I could not believe all these leads were coming in and we could not get a sale out of them so I did some research and found that 24 leads came in that listed their house with some other Realtor. They listed some time after they registered on our site. So Boldleads was generating viable leads but we did not have the correct systems in place to cultivate them. We started to change the way we did everything by mid 2016 and ended up that year with only 2 sales at the end of the year. With that system in place we had 12 sales in 2017 and 14 in 2018. So far in March 2019 we only have 2 but the agents tell me they have about 5 in the pipeline. The most important thing to me is the return on investment. So far my total spend for Boldleads is $40,180 and my total commissions is $232,140 for an ROI of 5.8

Also the support is outstanding. Our sales rep Susan Newell is the best. When I reach out to support to help solve an issue they normally get back within an hour. But if not then I get Susan involved and she jumps in to help.out.

What do you dislike?

Boldleads started with weaker systems than they have right now. For instance the property valuation was performed using Cloud CMA which produced an overly complicated report that leads didn't like. They quickly improved that and now the system gives a very simple and immediate user friendly value report. Boldleads has been improving their system every since so I like the way it works. The one thing I wish they did have is a good system for sending listings to potential buyers. If we get a good buyer lead our agents put them in our MLS so it is a separate system to feed our buyers with houses for sale.

The other thing is the nature of online leads that it takes a ton of leads to get some good viable leads. That's just the nature of the beast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to build your business this is a product that will help you do that.

We are trying to build our team so we need good systems to provide them with leads. In our market seller leads are more important than buyer leads right now. Boldleads is the best system I have ever used to capture seller leads. As I have continued to research the leads that have listed with someone else I now have found 228 leads that have registered in our system and sometime afterwards listed their house with someone else.

Office Manager

"Very Affordable"

What do you like best?

The supervisor Mike provided really great customer service. Plus, you really can't beat the price. They have a front desk service that texts your leads, which is great to screen them before an agent gets it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tickets take a while to be resolved, but if you call, it gets resolved immediately in most cases. That's the only thing, the rest is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing, you guys are doing a great job. Thanks for all your help!

Getting set up is a bit of a process but once you are up and running, the service pays for itself. The benefits include having all the lead information like how many cars they have, when they are planning to buy, name, phone, email, budget, it's very detailed.

Real estate agent

"6 closings and more to come"

What do you like best?

Nearing the end of my first year with BL and I just want to say thanks to the team. I have been a client since last June and have closed 6 transactions from my buyer campaign. Coming from IT world I've seen a number of products and systems, but none as capable of generating this many leads.

What do you dislike?

I'd like an idx website as well so I don't need to use other services at all.

Finding buyers who are looking to purchase property or condominiums. BL has made it very easy for me to stay in contact with prospects and find new prospects to talk to. I couldn't be happier. I look forward to a long-lasting working relationship with bold leads.

"AMAZING LEADS!"

What do you like best?

I have received a lot of high quality leads and this has turned into great listings for me! Follow-up is definitely key with any lead generation company, but I have found that the automated emails capture the interest of the seller right away. This paid for itself within 2 months of being a customer!

What do you dislike?

I would have to be honest and say that there isn't a thing that I do not like! Customer service (Susan) is amazing and she always gets back to me if I have any questions or concerns.

I was new to the business when I signed up with BoldLeads and needed some help getting in contact with people who needed to sell their homes. This was a perfect way to do it and I couldn't be happier! The negative reviews on here must be from people that didn't work the leads because this system is amazing!

"Phong Reviews"

What do you like best?

The system CRM is the best. You can customize the funnel to fit how you want respond back to the leads. Someone did put a lot of thought into the emails and text. It doesn't sound like its from a "canned" script email or text. The bold lead team is really fast with helping me with problems. Faster with text than with phone or emails. I do like the training, webinars, and scripts offered on the website.

What do you dislike?

Bombbomb videos is a bit slow to load. When I get a text from seller leads on my phone, too cumbersome to find the boldleads app to respond back to the lead. Some times the lead don't want too much text, the system keeps texting them and the lead gets mad. The menus are a little hard to find. The price is too high. I am told that I'll get 25-30 leads a month, but got about 15 last month. After complaining to Erik, he said my lead flow should start to pick up some more. The more the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, seller or buyer bold leads.

Bold leads provides seller leads in an area that I want to target. I haven't converted any leads yet. I hoping in the next 3-6 months I'll should convert about 2 seller leads.

Real Estate Agent

"Best source of internet leads"

What do you like best?

I love the quantity of leads I've gotten over the years. Lead conversion is a numbers game, but this system pays for itself with one closing and I'm averaging at least 8 a year now that I have my systems in place.

What do you dislike?

I wish more zip codes were open, but I'm on the waiting list for a couple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call the leads as soon as they come in. Be consistent in follow up. Don't expect results 2 months in, it takes at least a year to see solid ROI.

I no longer worry about finding business, I have consistency thanks to BL.

UA
(Myself Only)

"Keep your money, counting the days to terminate"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing.... Customer support is a joke, If and when you get a call they blow smoke about how they will talk to the marketing to fix and then poof they are never heard from again.

What do you dislike?

I can;t even complain that they provided me bad leads... Why you might ask? Because I barely have any leads from this campaign source! I have called to inquire on the approach, how the results are not even close to the website claims and the sales person claims. My sales guy Chuck.. no where to be found, no response to emails or phone calls after I signed up.... Before I was a customer, the phone barely rang before he picked up, my emails sent were responded too almost instantaneously. . Run from this horrible company!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it!

I have solved nothing with this company

"Boldleads Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

We really feel that the interface to the leads is very easy to use and allows us to communicate and automatically set follow-ups. We have been successful in getting a good return on investment.

What do you dislike?

Support and training could always be improved. The company has worked out many of the issues at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for leads then Boldleads is a good solution. Training for converting leads is a must.

We were needing for sources of clients and felt that on-line leads were becoming more popular. We researched several companies as well as doing it ourselves. Boldleads came out on top in both the cost and defectiveness.

We are getting a good ROI from Boldleads averaging about 15% of our total business.

Realt Estate Agent

"Great product and service"

What do you like best?

We're getting real leads and with Text Concierge they are pre-screened. LOVE THAT! Support has been quick and great at answering questions as well.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found one yet, so far it seems pretty straight forward. Trainings at different times of day would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, its got great tools and so far is the simplest of programs we have found.

Prescreening leads is great, saves us time from having to figure out if someone is a buyer or looky loo. I like being able to have concierge direct potential buyers to preferred lenders, etc.

"Plug and play "

What do you like best?

As a "veteran" agent, I've tried my fair share of lead sources online. BoldLeads is one I can count on to provide me consistent leads at a reasonable cost. Most need to be worked for a while before they become DEALS. But it's worth it. I have closed on a few homes in the first two months of this year so I am a HAPPY camper!

P.S. Alex is extremely helpful answering all my questions. I'm a little tech-challenged. ;)

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of contracts generally. But in this case the system is producing results for me so it makes sense.

More LEADS than ever! And a pipe line of business that I can count on for months and months. I'm never giving up my areas!

Licensed Realtor
(10,001+ employees)

"In the end the company came through.."

What do you like best?

They have a good platform and good follow up system. Customer service stepped up and helped in the end and Mike was instrumental in resolving the issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

There was some miscommunication. Be sure to have your list of questions and get specific answers when interviewing online lead systems. Rest assured this is a reputable company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to have your list of questions ready before discussing any online lead purchase.

Product was not quite as described, but does produce leads and does have a nice text followup system.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Can't keep up with the leads"

What do you like best?

I love that I have enough leads to keep me busy. Of course, a lot of the leads require a work and have a long timeline, but thats fine with me because I'll have business down the road. Not every lead is a winner, but that's fine, all I need is one or two closed deals to pay off the cost for the subscription.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to work the leads. Sometimes I fall behind and I know there are missed opportunities in my BoldLeads account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have time to work the leads and don't let them go to waste.

Deal flow! I have closed one so far and expect to have 3 more in the next few months.

Real Estate Agent

"BoldLeads and Phil Hashem are amazing!"

What do you like best?

They provide a fantastic service for Real Estate Agents in helping them with Lead Generation. They have a great service that is what Real Estate agents need to take it to the next level.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They have a great service that is what Real Estate agents need to take it to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use them. Their service is amazing and so is Phil Hashem who started me on the service.

Getting leads with the least amount of effort.

"Over $85K in commissions!! LOVE IT!!!!!!"

What do you like best?

It is just so easy to get going. I have my leads routed to my ISA on my team, and we are setting appointments like clockwork. A dream come true for me especially after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on zillow and realtor. Every lead is not ready to go but I'm getting so many every month that it sets me up for listings and buyers for the next year or two.

What do you dislike?

I want to sign up for more zip codes but none are available near me. I am going to expand into other cities and grow my team so more areas would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth it if you have a system to contact prospects fast and want to add agents to your team. Speed to lead!!

I have closed 6 deals already which has paid for the system for the next 10 years!!! Definitely reccomend if you have someone to work prospects.

"Paid for Itself in 2 Months"

What do you like best?

-The number of leads is overwhelmingly good. I've never gotten so many leads in my entire career.

-The texts that go out are my best way to get appointments.

-Any question I have is answered very quickly.

But what I like best is the money that I'm making!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app to download on my Ipad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have phone skills this product is an unbelievable value. Lots of deals waiting to be closed!!!

So many leads and a boatload of GCI. My team is running off of this exclusively and we will have the best year yet. It paid for itself in my first two months.

"Scam"

What do you like best?

That you have 72 hours to realize the error of your ways.

What do you dislike?

That it's a scam. BoldLeads and several other fraudulent lead gen services make money by scamming realtors into signing long contracts and hoping they don't realize that the lead quality is garbage before the 72 hour grace period runs out. I suspect that all of the "positive" reviews are from fake accounts, employees, or unscrupulous realtors who were paid for their review or to appear in a promo video. All reviews are either totally enthusiastic (fake) or denounce the company as a scam (real).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DONT DO IT. It's a scam. Save yourself while you still can.

None

"Overall a Good Lead Generating Tool"

What do you like best?

The system generates a good amount of Seller leads for us and a decent percentage of them are good quality leads.

What do you dislike?

The backend could use some work. It isn't as user friendly as Boomtown. The software also allows prospects to choose not to complete the form and it does not verify the validity of the information input. The Buyer leads are mostly junk and the ads they use for the Buyer are deceiving and often misunderstood leading to a lot of poor leads

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bold Leads was relatively new when we joined in 2016. Since joining they have added many features and are continuously trying to improve the system. We have found it effective for Seller leads but not as effective with Buyer Leads. We did not replace another company or product but added boldleads as a secondary source of primarily Seller Leads

Bold leads currently generates leads for Sellers looking to sell their home and potential Buyer prospects. We have realized more than a dozen listed homes from the seller leads produced by BoldLeads that we otherwise would not have had.

"Easy to use and lots of leads!!"

What do you like best?

It is a fantastic source of buyer leads.

I pull in around 80 leads a month and I am closing ~1 deal a month. My follow up needs to improve so I will try the new follow up product. This is a no brainer for my team. Best lead source we have ever seen. Automatic texting is really cool too. So many responses!

What do you dislike?

It works, but it is tough to follow up with every home buyer quickly before they contact another agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot if you have a team to call the leads and are ready to commit to putting in the work for at least a year

We've closed 9 deals in our first 7 months using the product so this has made lead generation very simple for us.

Agent
(Myself Only)

"Just still learning process."

What do you like best?

I am just new to the program, The people on line are super nice and helpful

What do you dislike?

I really dont like the way the leads come over, just name and number, sometimes no address.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Still learning the system, going to watch more videos this week.

Trying to get on the website, having trouble logging in. On line support is good.

Owner
Real Estate

"Consistently delivering quality leads with good data"

What do you like best?

I like the automated follow up and the information that the system gives me. I am able to make calls and convert leads to clients. I am really pleased with the system

What do you dislike?

At this point nothing. Everything has been working fine so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important to call the leads and constantly stay in touch and top of mind. They are looking to sell and they may be a few months out but constant contact is the key to success

I am able to increase my listing inventory which also helps me generate more buy leads from my signage

"Lots of Leads"

What do you like best?

*Provides a large amount of leads (however, most don't work out - I had 1 per month that closed)

*The funnel provides communication with the clients

What do you dislike?

*Very time consuming

*Quality of the leads

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boldleads gives you a lot of leads; however, many of mine were just messing around on the internet and were not interested in buying a home. If you have the time to sort through the leads, boldleads could be very beneficial in adding to your client database.

When I signed up for Boldleads, I wanted to try a different way of getting new clients. However, I'm not sure if it would have been more effective to market a different way since it was time consuming.

Business Credit Advisor

"Opened first escrow in less than 30 days "

What do you like best?

Quality of leads are good & program/CRM is easy/simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Partial leads because I can’t really do anything with them

It’s filling in the blanks as far as down time between referrals and slower months. I stay busy now.

Realtor

"Responsive and efficient "

What do you like best?

Several leads daily with multiple ways of contact

What do you dislike?

Leads put in incorrect phone numbers and emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try making contact in different ways

None have panned our yet, trying to figure out how to make the initial approach not seem like a telemarketer call

Sales Representative

"BL Feedback"

What do you like best?

Boldleads has a built in CRM tool that is great,. There r automatic emails that go out to keep you in the clients thoughts. The online Facebook community always offers words of encouragement and new ideas

What do you dislike?

Would like more ability to change the status

business communication

Real Estate Salesman

"Good company give it time!"

What do you like best?

Website is easy to use. The higher up will listen to you and respond rate away!

What do you dislike?

I did not give it enough time. I had family members pass away and now brother is in hospice. It was difficult to get out of the contract. But after talking to a few higher up management we were able to agree on terms.

I believe you give it ample time and patience. The process will benefit you.

"Horrible"

What do you like best?

That after 6 months of paying $500+/mo, I am finally done with this contract!

What do you dislike?

Took forever to get started, then "leads" are not really leads...just curious. A TOTAL SCAM!!

6 MONTH CONTRACT YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF and Better Business Bureau shows people who tried to get out of contract and stop payment only to be sent immediately to collections!!!

SPENT $3000 on nothing but headaches logging in, password changes...no real leads!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RuN!

none!

"Very Hard to Work With, Lock You into a Contract, Poor Quality Leads"

What do you like best?

nothing about this company, its people & who they use to promote them are sketchy slimy used gold ball salesman's.

What do you dislike?

I would not recommend bold leads because they skim over the fine print, promise you quality leads when they know they are locking you into a contract that you can not get out of. There is a reason for locking you into a contract and that reason is because of a horrible quality of lead. Steer clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Steer clear. Leads are low, poor quality and that is the reason they lock you into a contract.

Very hard to work with, when you have a complaint, they give you a hard time. Stay away from this company

"Quick and promot"

What do you like best?

Customer service is outstanding. Anytime I have a question or concern, I have an answer. The site is incredibly easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Leads aren’t always the best. They aren’t always someone who wants to buy a house rather they are just curious. Advertising on what they are signing up is enticing but agents are not needed after an estimate is given.

Solving how our leads are being captured. Their system is customizable which is a huge benefit for us.

Realtor

"Horrible service, run don't walk!!"

What do you like best?

The funnels are actually well done, but pretty useless without quality leads.

What do you dislike?

Everything! Both lead quality and quantity were very, very poor!!

Lead gen. No benefits have been realized.

Real Estate Professional
(Myself Only)

"Best Internet Lead Generation Program I Have Used"

What do you like best?

I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of leads I have received. I have generated quite a bit of business through Boldleads. One of my leads generated five closed transactions!

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied - there is nothing that I dislike.

The leads come to me - I don't have to cold call, call FSBO's or Expireds.

"Highly recommend!!"

What do you like best?

I love the funnel systems and that it integrates with BombBomb!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app for the iphone - i only see the concierge app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this program. it has helped with my follow ups and has been a time saver and increased my business

it has helped my followups!!!!! ive seen an increased number of replies and valuable conversations

"Reached back out"

What do you like best?

The customer service reached out after I was unhappy and they gave me money back.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think the pricing was too fair however their customer service and CRM is actually good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Show the PRICING on the website for the consumer to see.

It has given me names phone numbers and emails which every real estate agent needs.

"I LOVE BOLDLEADS!!!"

What do you like best?

The support from Boldleads people! The platform, the ease of use, the great ROI I've accomplished! Very east to deal with the entire program. The clients I've garnished from this platform have all commented very positively on the approach as well. Couldn't do it without Boldleads!!

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time for the amount of leads Boldleads has generated for me!!

Obtaining more leads which leads to more clients which leads to more money.

The organization of the platform has helped me become more organized.

UB

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

They delivered on their promise. They got us leads that we were able to close in a timely manner, and they have helped my team stay busy all day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes support can be a little slow, but they have always gotten back to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They give you a lot of leads. We have had a higher conversion rate with boldleads than we have had with any other solution we have used.

We are closing more business.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like that bold leads gives a generous amount of leads per month. I have used other companies before and so far this is the best.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone gives correct information such as name/phone number/email, etc. There is a way to verify info but they haven't incorporated that yet. Also, noticed duplicated leads.

I do not know what business problems I am solving... but, benefits that boldleads gives me is good amount of leads monthly and decent leads.

CI
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Nothing is impossible with UiPath"

What do you like best?

It's user interface. I like the the ease with which it is possible to create robots that perform operations normally performed by human beings

What do you dislike?

The fact of having two different products: one for development, the other for the management of bots. I would like to have all concentrated in only one product like its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I never use it!

I've solved problems of Integration between several environments : (CRM, ERP's, BPM, PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS) obtaining benefits in terms of FTE savings.

UR

"(6 weeks in) Too early to determine if this works "

What do you like best?

Most of the customer service staff that I spoke with were very friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the seller leads have addresses out of state, and when I track the IP address at the time of inquiry, it is also out of state.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This requires a lot of patience and time and dedication. It is not an easy to get an appointment.

Getting more leads.

"Bold Leads"

What do you like best?

Love the built in CRM and automation features. Bold leads support has been great to work with!

What do you dislike?

Short form leads results in a lot of tire kickers who don’t want to hear from us.

Automation on lead follow up has helped a lot!

"Turning on & off lead funnel "

What do you like best?

the immediate contact from boldleads to potential client

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point. Seems to work just as promised!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have advised our agents to enroll for buyer leads

Increase listing

8.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* Other Lead Generation Category
Do you work for boldleads.com?

boldleads.com Categories on G2