4.7

Get notified by SMS or email if your website is down. Uptime checks your website at one minute intervals from 30 different locations across 6 continents.

Work for Uptime.com?

Learning about Uptime.com?

Uptime.com Reviews

Ask Uptime.com a Question
Showing 24 Uptime.com reviews
Uptime.com review by Miguel L.
Miguel L.

"Professional dashboard, detailed features and simple to use"

What do you like best?

It is a clean but professional dashboard. It allows having a complete monitoring in a very easy way to save time and to be alerted to fulfill the needs of the customers.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a minimum plan for 3 or 4 sites only. For Latin American countries it could be expensive to pay annual services in dollars being an small company and having national currencies that constantly are suffering devaluation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To acquire the trial, spend time to configure all the sites or checks in order to have an history to evaluate the product and to communicate with support to suggest improvements and more reports.

I manage some sites from my own: Uptime allows me to automatize processes and to provide quick response if something happens via email or SMS. It show reports that are very important to plan our social media and digital marketing strategy as complements of a holistic proposal to the customer. The metrics are necessary for the customers realize that we are making a good job to ensure their quality standards.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Uptime.com
Uptime.com review by James E.
James E.

"Love it, quick and simple"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the service includes some tools free of charge, I love the features that allow you to monitor your domains health overall, and real time user monitoring, overall great design of the interface. slick and super easy to use and follow.

What do you dislike?

The Superior plan could include a few more features from other plans but I am happy enough with the service regardless

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time and make use of the trial, spend time to configure all the sites or checks in order to have an history to evaluate the product, and make a decision based on your experience

Allows us to monitor our customers and any issues they might have with our website, allow us to monitor our overall health of our service

What Website Monitoring solution do you use?

Uptime.com review by Nicolas S.
Nicolas S.

"Most complete website monitoring service"

What do you like best?

Email and SMS alerts in order to be notified as soon as one of our web services goes down. This is very useful for us as we're able to identify and resolve issues very quickly. Being able to personalize the look and feel of our website monitoring system is also very important for us.

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive pricing and lack of dedicated plan for early-stage startups. Also the documentation for the REST API could be improved, with exemples over what's possible with Uptime.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to separate all of your various services in order to benefit more from Uptime. For exemple, we have set up our website, back-end API and the various AWS Lambdas that we use. This allows us to better identify issues, and where they're coming from.

Providing real-time monitoring information to our users. We're able to quickly identify and address issues on our platform, leading to increased customer satisfaction.

Uptime.com review by Administrator

"Uptime.com Simple and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean, simple, and straightforward. I find it very intuitive and easy to get up and running quickly with intended alerts. I was able to prove out the benefits of the tool and get approval for purchase in less than a week due to how simple yet robust the feature-set and reporting was.

What do you dislike?

The only quirk I have had is with maintenance periods and them sometimes coming out of maintenance before I have told them to. I worked with support and they were very helpful in resolving the issue and providing workarounds for the reporting related to this to make sure that the intended downtime didn't show on the report since it was in fact scheduled maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial, see how easy it is, you won't be disappointed.

Monitoring external web site endpoints, monitoring blacklists, gauging and reporting on SLA to clients via reports.

Uptime.com review by ✌ Robbert van Os, T.
✌ Robbert van Os, T.

"Full service monitoring"

What do you like best?

I have tried several uptime monitoring tools, but this one seems more complete and features rich. Before I had to set up separate SSL monitoring, had to pay for expensive RUM (on very small websites).Now I can use all of this, within one platform.

What do you dislike?

Not a real dislike, but it took some time to set up the checks in a way, to prevent false positives. With great support from Daniel, this got resolved within no-time!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, you will see it works smoothly

Consultancy work to monitor clients

Uptime.com review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Fantastic service, great features, nice clean modern interface and plenty of options"

What do you like best?

The nice clean modern interface, most other uptime sites look old and very basic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes false positives are reported, even when using multiple alert locations. Also we have had a couple of incidents over the last few years where uptime.com itself has had downtime causing us false alerts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, the paid for features make it even better. Clean interface, great alerting.

Downtime for customers, any outages can be fixed in faster time so SLA's are maintained.

Uptime.com review by Adam R.
Adam R.

"Under 60sec to set up, thorough reporting"

What do you like best?

I like that the product was exactly as advertised. All I needed to do is pop my domain in, and now I get SMS alerts when anything goes wrong on any of my sites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike that I can see ... The service is straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It's super easy and does the job.

I needed a solution to monitor several of my websites, I found uptime.

Uptime.com review by Administrator

"Strong service and even better support"

What do you like best?

We use Uptime to monitor various servers and generate support tickets should anything go down. It has been very reliable. Every time I contact support, I get fast and detailed responses.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer some additional reporting options, such as by tag.

We provide a managed service to customers and use Uptime to monitor those services. We have created an application that will generate monthly uptime reports for each customer by using the API provided by Uptime. Any time we have questions, we get fast and details answers and suggestions. They allow us to provide proof of our uptime and to automate the reporting.

Uptime.com review by Pavel K.
Pavel K.

"Reliable uptime monitoring and alerting."

What do you like best?

I really like advanced uptime probes (HTTP GET, POST) SSL certificate validity checking, PagerDuty integration.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to create more user accesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it.

I use Uptime to check SSL certification validity for my customers. I use Uptime as a second backup for availability test of cloud services we provide for our customers.

Uptime.com review by Roberto D.
Roberto D.

"A very good tool"

What do you like best?

It's very efficient. With a simple configuration, it will inform you of every problem on your website, with discretion and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, for the use I have been done, it's very useful. I simply like this service.

With Uptime.com I have been monitored my websites all day, 7 days a weeks, with no costs for this tool.

Uptime.com review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Uptime is an intuitive monitoring platform that is packed with features."

What do you like best?

What i like most is the level of detail I can go into to test the uptime of my different API endpoints. You simulate down to the smallest level of detail like OAuth authentication.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you can specify a specific time interval. Currently it is only between 1 - 60 minutes.

We are using Uptime.com to monitor all of our api endpoints in a production environment. Sometimes those little bugs can get past unit testing and make it's way into production. Uptime helps us pick up on these bugs immediately, or anytime we experience an outage on our system.

Uptime.com review by Administrator

"Uptime has helped me keep track of my websites"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get notifications on a variety of services, from email, to SMS, to Slack, I will know when a website has an issue.

What do you dislike?

I do get a small number of false negatives when a site is reported offline but is actually online. In reality, this is better than the opposite problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the options for different kinds of monitoring, not just basic website monitoring.

I monitor 150+ projects on a wide variety of platforms and servers. Uptime makes it easy to centralize it all in one place.

Uptime.com review by Nerijus O.
Nerijus O.

"Best website uptime tracking software"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup new website or api endpoint to track. I really like that I can setup several websites tracking and getting reports for all of them.

What do you dislike?

I have no what to say for this topic :)

I track my production website. It helps easy to get info when website is down.

Uptime.com review by Rolf Allard v.
Rolf Allard v.

"Very complete set of tools to monitor site availability"

What do you like best?

The multitude of different tools available

What do you dislike?

Can not think of anything that I dislike

Monitoring, alerting and reports on server downtime is the most used service, then domain blacklist tool. Occasionally, the performance and health tools come in handy as they are quickly accessible and easy to use.

Uptime.com review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Easy Setup and good support"

What do you like best?

Setting up our Domains was really easy and a new feature we requested immediately went on the roadmap.

What do you dislike?

My first E-Mail about an invoice issue to a specific person did not get answered till I sent it to someone else.

Checking if our Systems are online and share this information with our customers

Uptime.com review by Ganesh A.
Ganesh A.

"Our web application's uptime monitoring is simplified as promised "

What do you like best?

Simple configuration, SMS, integrations to pager duty.. Weekly news letter.

What do you dislike?

Calling facility is not available, it would have been a great product if calling to Europe is available.

Our Website Uptime Monitoring is simplified as promised

Uptime.com review by Agency
Agency

"Great service to monitor your web site"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to set up your monitoring for multiple web sites and you get reliable alerts if a site goes down

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great service and I encourage other sites owners to use it.

I use it to keep an eye on select web sites on various servers that we manage so we can get a heads up if one goes down.

Uptime.com review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Peace of mind...."

What do you like best?

Without a doubt the best part of Uptime is the peace of mind. It allows me to focus on areas of improvement rather than manually monitoring our sites.

What do you dislike?

I think a piece of work around false positives and, as someone has mentioned previously, I think the cost of using the service could be reviewed.

Main business problem is getting early notifications around site uptime issues.

Uptime.com review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"Highly recommended Monitoring Service"

What do you like best?

Best service with excellent data collection and comprehensive monitoring

What do you dislike?

Hope we would have more specific monitoring factors than other services. :)

Immediate Update, Correct Analysis, Good Customer service

Uptime.com review by Christopher V.
Christopher V.

"Great, simple experience"

What do you like best?

Uptime.com has a modern clean design and the main task of creating an automatic check for your URL is accomplished effectively with no additional hassle or struggle. Free trial as well!

What do you dislike?

Onboarding could provide a bit more user feedback in terms of what is happening

Uptime.com guarantees we won't be surprised by unexpected downtime

Uptime.com review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good service for the price"

What do you like best?

Clean, modern dashboard that's very easy to use. Service setup was also very easy.

What do you dislike?

Monitors seem a bit slower to realize downtime and send notifications as compared to other services (same check interval).

Getting notifications of service outages and being able to respond quickly.

"Always UP!!"

What do you like best?

This service scans so much more than just a http port, great service and is always up, keep on going guys!

What do you dislike?

Sorry cant think about a negative thing!

To see if we are really down from everywhere or not.

Uptime.com review by Administrator

"Excellent Price, Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use, clear and simple. love the text message alerts as well as the email alerts

What do you dislike?

would like to see integration with Microsoft Azure

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integration with Azure

clear 3rd part visibility of up time, mimicking what our customers see not what the servers tell us.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

Simplistic, straight forward, very nice on the eyes

What do you dislike?

No issues I don't dislike, Happy with the product

Dowtime

* We monitor all Uptime.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7