Teamwork Projects Reviews & Product Details

What is Teamwork Projects?

Teamwork Projects is project management software for people who want to own the big picture. It frees the talent in your team to deliver on the outcomes that matter to your business. It has all the features you need to allow you to plan, collaborate and deliver your work, so you can scale high performance and achieve the results you want. Task lists, board view, portfolio view, notebooks, gantt charts, collaborators, time tracking and dashboards are just some of the features available. Our customers use Teamwork Projects to manage everything from delivering client projects, to executing marketing campaigns, to sprint planning and product launches.

Teamwork Projects Screenshots

Teamwork Projects Profile Details

Teamwork Projects Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, French, German, Spanish
Teamwork
Description
Teamwork is an easy-to-use online project management software application that helps managers, staff and clients work together more productively together online.
2007

Teamwork Projects Reviews

1-25 of 393 total Teamwork Projects reviews
Veterinario
Medical Devices

"Teamwork easy coordinate each project comes into the office"

What do you like best?

The way of thinking about teamwork fits really great with our way of thinking, each one of the team needs to do one small thing to complete the whole amount of task that allows us to bring our customers a great service. From the point of view of the software, I can plan in advance the task to have to be done for each one of the team, the time invested in each activity and the production in customers well treated and money we're going to have at the end of the day.

What do you dislike?

When you're working based on a software planning every day, with the investments (buying the stuff for the veterinary clinic), including the staff payments and the income from every pet we attend in the clinic is great, there's nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you feel you're not going in the right direction doing the thing you love, just ask yourself if you need a little help, then use teamwork, because sometimes we try to do all by ourselves, this is a huge mistake. Most of the time we need help, this software will help you to understand this matter.

Most of the problems is that we though attending our customers is just enough, but this way of thinking is really wrong. At the end, we found out, the administration of our time as a resource of our veterinary clinic is the most important side of the business. The benefits are incredible, in just one week and motivational talking with our staff we recover our economic income, just in the adjust of the way of thinking.

Desarrollador de software

"Teamwork Projects helps you carry out the follow-up of your projects"

What do you like best?

Teamwork Projects gives me the ability to filter tasks and projects, tracking all our applications. The interface of this tool offers stability, customization and speed. It is possible to separate the workspace for the different members of the organization. Also, it allows to carry out reports to visualize the significant results.

What do you dislike?

Events that are added to the calendar should have a notification option for the other members of the organization and not just for the one creating the event. Also the chat should classify the channels by the positions of the members of the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent project management tool, which you can customize to your liking. Easy to use, excellent management features cost per feature is not expensive and customer service is first class. I highly recommend it to the community.

Since we implemented Teamwork Projects, we can easily manage workflows and perform the entire task process among the different collaborators of the organization. We can post meeting events and work on several projects remotely.

Administrator IT

"Teamwork Projects - Review"

What do you like best?

Teamwork is incredible for not as it were a group of individuals, but for the person client as well. I run a little bookkeeping commerce, and I'm me as it were representative. Collaboration permits me to set up errands and ventures that are both one-off assignments and routinely reoccurring assignments. As I check off the errands that got to be done nowadays, I can see forward to the rest of the week and get a significant update of what is coming up. It too permits me to welcome clients into the errands so they can see the status of where I am at in a venture we have concurred upon. They can transfer reports, make comments. I can utilize an essential time-tracking device to create beyond any doubt I'm not estimating my time went through inaccurately. The additional time I got to spend forthright to induce the assignments and layouts made is well worth the time when an unused client comes along. I don't get to reproduce the wheel or think additional difficult at keeping in mind what I did the final time. I can apply a format of assignments for any given venture that's required, and we are set and rolling! One is one of the best solutions for group collaboration. I've had the opportunity to work with.

What do you dislike?

When I was using Teamwork, I didn't like the fact that I was receiving a lot of advertising via e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that will enable you to manage your projects, you should consider trying TeamWork, especially since they have a free package for small projects!

By using Teamwork I can organize my work and team, so that our work is more effective and we do not have to worry about the upcoming deadline.

Apparel Designer, Book Quote Finder, Chaos Wrangler

"Great software, lots of tools, needs improvement on usability. "

What do you like best?

I love how there are SO many features packed into a great online tool. From saved list templates to easily communicating progress with teammates. We use the timer quite a bit to track project hours and keep us under budget. We also like how there are many options when creating a task: making it dependent, recur, estimate time, assign multiple people, add links, etc. We are looking forward to the improvements to the resource management aspect because we have both full and part-time team members.

What do you dislike?

The overall user experience is a bit muddled and has taken my team a long time to learn how to use the software properly. The most frequent question I receive is 'how do I see what is due this week/day?' And 'where can I find X'. The dashboards helped but quickly accessing key projects still eludes us. We also love the boards feature but do wish there was a way to add tasks and reference projects in one single board. This would help greatly with assessing current projects and upcoming opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We always say to those who ask about it that it is a great software but it has a steep learning curve.

Organizing multiple project types and schedules in one place. We've realized by having a tool that can 'pretty much' do it all it helps us stay focused and help us actually use the software. Our team is remote some days and it helps to be able to track where all-the-things are in an online format (and not a whiteboard at the office).

Security Specialist

"The best project generation software. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Teamwork Project is that it allows me to work in whatever way I want, regardless of the methodology used, it has an integration system with other applications that attract us, such as hubspot, mirosoft office, google drive, this certainly does more pleasant work.

What do you dislike?

Actually Teamwork Project has many really good features, it is very easy to work in a team, suddenly its interface is not so friendly, but it is usually very easy to add users, assign permissions and assign tasks, I think I do not find it cons pressing that demejoren the work to my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on the main characteristics that made me choose Teamwork Project I could say that if you are looking for a project generation software this is the right one, we are really satisfied. It is based on the cloud, is compatible with other systems such as Android and iOS, has a free trial and its price is accessible, try it.

As with this tool communication is centralized in one place, important details will not be forgotten, and its function of adding quick ones, it is excellent, it facilitates tasks, it also has very good time tracking characteristics, it helps a lot to assign jobs, and the Teamwork support is excellent and acceptable.

Director of Marketing

"Key to Success"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use! They send out monthly updates to the platform, so it's not a static product, which is important us. We've been using it for over 5 years. We have several departments working on this platform, and it allows us to work together across the entire company in one place! My team specifically uses it to stay on top of our day to day tasks as well as long term goals. We only use it internally. We do not use the platform to work with other companies.

What do you dislike?

One feature I dislike is when you have a master task with several sub-tasks, adjusting the date of the master task affects all sub-tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial. Really give it your all. Get early adoption to the platform from all members.

We have a lot of ideas and projects. There was a lack of accountability that Teamwork fixed for our company.

VP of Operations

"Teamwork keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

Great platform with continued improvement over the years with new features and optimizations released regularly

What do you dislike?

Occasionally difficult to make mass changes to many tasks at once, depending on the change that needs to be made

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended! The software is great already and they continue to improve it all the time. I used Teamwork Projects at my previous company for several years, and then when I transitioned to my current company I was charged with selecting the project management tool we would use. I spent some time reviewing the other options just to make sure I wasn't missing any better alternatives, and I even tried a couple of free trials, but nothing came close to the value and ease of working with Teamwork Projects. The team is happy with my choice to continue working with this tool, and it's helping us do great work!

Coordinating tasks between multiple team members, improving accountability and making communication around various issues easier

Owner
Internet

"The first PM tool I like more the longer I use it"

What do you like best?

I love having start and due dates on tasks. I love have time estimates on tasks. I love being able to assign a task to more than one person (not just assigning multiple followers, which you can do as well).

It took a while but I've come to love the dashboards. I love the Harvest Time Tracking Integration. I'm begining to love the HubSpot integration too.

After looking at Redbooth, Asana, Avaza, BaseCamp, Jira, Trello, Podio, Wrike, MavenLink, Dubsado, Monday, and more... of the course of years. Many of which I "loved at first" and grew to hate, Teamwork Project is the one I actually like even more today than when we started using it.

Unlike SifterApp (which we otherwise love) and Asana/Trello (which we sort of liked), Teamwork Projects is a full features PM tool with a project space that can keep digital files together (gDrive/Dropbox integrations, or direct upload). Timelines and charts... all the stuff you want for major projects, but it's still easy enough to use.

What do you dislike?

Two big things. First, I wish the time reports worked properly with Harvest Time Tracking. While you can have both enabled, there is no syncing between the two so it'd but super confusing. Use one or the other.

Second, we have used and loved SifterApp where you can comment and in commenting assign the issue to the next person that needs to act on it. I live tht behavior and am always frustrated I can't do that commenting on taks in Teamwork Projects. You have to comment, and then seperately change the owner, status, etc..

We've bounced through a lot of PM tools, we really feel in love with SifterApp but the lack of a "project space" really hurt us. Teamwork really hits all our needs from records managment (attaching design files, contracts, etc..) and timelines, planning, monitoring and time tracking.

Director

"Customer for over 5 years- love it"

What do you like best?

I have tried many project systems, and still keep an eye out on the different options available. I love that it does almost everything we need, intergrates well with most things using Zapier, and has a great pricing structure. Cost effective and well supported.

What do you dislike?

I wish the billing and expenses section was more intergrated with my accounting system. Id like to be able to run a report on expenses across all projects for a month, and include the option to run a timelog report with tags on certain projects, not just specific tasks or time logs. Also need Video and screen sharing in chat to work with the team more effectively - have to use other programs! Also a shared online HTML page to share info with customers who do not need to be logged in. Eg (Like samepage.io)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally scalable - Worth trying.

I use it to manage contractors, projects, internal tasks and have it integrated well with Hubspot CRM

CEO

"Best Project Management Tool Ever!"

What do you like best?

I like the company's overall approach to growing their software produce. The features continuously improve, and TW is very open to customer feedback for new features. Also, the few times we encountered bugs (when the new version was initially released), the bugs were received politely and resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that I have any dislikes. There are perhaps some feature requests that I wish would be prioritized, but no dislikes. The platform has continued to meet and exceed our needs and expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Teamwork is a great platform that can be customized and that will scale to meet your growing needs. The platform is continuously being improved with both enhancements and completely new features. I have used many Project Management solutions working in digital agencies for the past decade+, and Teamwork is my favorite tool to work with.

We are a software development company. We manage both new development projects, and existing client maintenance through the system. Some of our more savvy clients even use the system to directly enter requests for our team.

The benefits have been in our ability to organize and track our projects / progress. It is an invaluable tool in our project workflow.

Print/Brand Design Lead
Design

"TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!"

What do you like best?

It's awesome how the projects and tasks are set up and all the actions you can take on them to keep things logged and up to date and organized. I always know what I need to work on that day and what is most important. It is also easy to quickly address hot projects that come in and let my team know if I need more time to complete something based on what is already tasked to me.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a calendar view of all the tasks assigned to you so you could see the density on how stuff is assigned and when so it's easier to work ahead. However the late, today, and upcoming tasks do atleast help a bit.I see there is a calendar view of projects and stuff but since it spans so many people its hard to see just what is important to my job with that view. So something like that included for tasks would be stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just spend time familiarizing with where things are. Come up with a consistent plan on how to log information important to your company. Then just make sure you put everything in as it comes in and youre ready to take names and kick butts!

We don't lose track of anything because it is all on teamwork. We can set reminders for things that arent immediately actionable and easily break down larger projects into bitesized pieces so that we can hit targets on time and with high quality. It also is easy to implement our remote work policy because we can track time and see what has been worked on when and if we need to adjust budgets because of man hours required on something which is great since I'm a designer and time is really the best way to quantify how expensive something is going to be for us to make.

COO

"Teamwork Helps Us Track Info We Need at Our Fingertips"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up templates and creating Projects from the templates. I can then create a visual dashboard (Grid View) with tags that allows anyone with access to know very quickly where the Project is at any given moment. I also like being able to track emails and other messages as part of the Project. This has help on numerous occasions when files were automatically added to the Project.

The reporting is also a valuable way for me to share Project updates with other team members. The daily emails with my task list help me setup my day efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the Project logo displayed on the Grid View. I would also like to be able to add messages to archived projects without having to make them active.

Communication and awareness of where Projects are in the process. Tracking of essential information related to Projects.

Web/Technology Developer

"Seriously the best support I've ever had from ANY product or service"

What do you like best?

I ask quite a few "how do I do this" and "wouldn't it be neat if Teamwork did that" types of questions to Teamwork's support team. I've never had to wait more than 25 minutes for a thorough and thoughtful response. Never! And these are not "we received your message and a support agent will contact you within the next two business days" answers. These are real, custom answers, and often will follow-up questions.

In fact, I've had a couple of answers of "sorry, Teamwork doesn't do that right now", only to be followed up a few hours later from someone higher up the ladder asking me "tell us more about why you'd want that feature or your situation is that warrants that". Then, a month or two later, I've actually seen my idea come to fruition in an update, complete with a follow-up email telling me that they appreciate the feedback and have implemented the feature.

AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

Teamwork is so flexible that it's sometimes TOO flexible. Our company didn't have a formal method of handling larger projects when we started using Teamwork, so I often was asking "how should we do this" types of questions. But the crew at Teamwork explained that their goal was to create a tool that could work in many different ways, so they didn't support one method over another.

It can be a bit of a challenge to teams looking to go beyond the day-to-day tactical "to do list" mentality and move to the higher-view sort of management stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try on one project (you get two included in the free tier). Try it along with what you use today or compare it to similar products.

Our Creative Services sub-department was swimming in work and it was clear we needed to become more organized since adding staff was out of the question. Teamwork allowed a more sensible approach than email threads and shared notebooks.

Senior Graphic Designer

"Great Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

Before Teamwork Projects, my association literally routed paper proof in manilla folders still. We made the switch to Teamwork company-wide about 1.5 years ago or so and I cant say enough good things about it. I has really helped organize us and improved communication throughout our association. We had some growing pains making the switch but once everyone was trained, it's been an incredible resource. We heavily rely on it; we don't use all the features but we do use it to completely manage all of our various projects (and there are many going on at any given time).

What do you dislike?

It's not perfect, but nothing is. I wish it would keep me logged in instead of having to log in multiple times per day. I really wish there was more disk space allotted per subscription. We store a LOT of files in the system and I worry about running out of room.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, you wont be disappointed! It's made a huge difference in how we operate and manage our projects.

Project management is huge for us as an association. Switching from paper to a digital browser-based solution has changed how we operate day-to-day.

Office Assistant

"Streamline Production Process"

What do you like best?

We are a vehicle wrap company and for the most part, our designers do not work in the office. This program allows our clients to communicate with the designer anywhere in the world and has allowed us to streamline the design process and get our clients on the schedule for install much quicker!

What do you dislike?

There is not much our company does not like about the software. Really, we would just ask for a couple of small changes. For example, we would love it if google calendar would work both ways. When I talked to someone at teamwork about this, they told me they were working on it. All of our issues are resolved quickly and with kindness and professionalism. In summary, no complaints really.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take them up on the free trial and all of the support offered to you! They are always more than happy to help!

We love it for the communication improvement throughout our company! But it seems teamwork projects releases a new update almost every week with new and definitely exciting problem solving solutions!

Administrador de sistemas - Windows - Linux - VMware

"Intuite Project Management"

What do you like best?

The best for me is how easy is to add people to colaborate to the projects, to fill their task in case of our team, or to keep the customers posted on the state of a project and maintain all the comunication in one tool.

Documents, spend time, comments (to a coworker or a costumer) in one place and in the Email.

Notifications and reminder makes easy to be up to date in our daily tasks.

The Review page of a projects shows a lot of info in only one look.

What do you dislike?

I'll improve the link of dependent task. Make it some more intuitive, link drag and drop, and not have to edit all tasks.

Subtask in a Gant view do not adjust data when you move the root task

More colors to diference People

The licensing by user, y prefer licensing by project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use, intuitive for all coworkers. You can join all your team work in one place, and have all documentation, time, in one place.

You can teach one coworker in 15 minuts to begin reporting their task and control the spend time in each task without my interaction.

With the Gantt view you can easily see or ajust all your tasks in time.

Obviously part projects, and we used to have a focus on helpdesk tickets that becomes more complex.

Also to control some tasks of our IT's like Documentation or Auditing.

President
(Myself Only)

"A well rounded solution"

What do you like best?

I like that Teamwork is well rounded with several ways to work with the team. You can have task lists, boards, or a Gantt chart. In addition, you get to have messages, notebooks, and links which are great ways to share or add notes to remember when you don't want to specifically add them to a task. I like that I can see everything about the task in one place. Time spent, files, notes etc. I have tried several other online services and keep coming back to Teamwork. In the end, it is the most well rounded solution for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I would like a little better visual cues on the task lists. I would love to see a progression bar and the ability to add checklists to tasks (instead of adding a subtask). It can be a bit daunting for clients to log in but I need that level of complexity. It does not work for me to have the simple tasks and activity flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you need to really look at all the different features each project can have. When you work with it you will see that it may have features you don't need and may not have some you want the overall product is really good at creating a good flow for your project.

I am a contractor and need to work with different clients a lot. Teamwork helps me stay focused and on task. It also gives me a way to interact with the customer so that there is clear communication and ensures that all the expectations are clear and being met.

Founder

"A central part of our agency"

What do you like best?

I like the fact we can all access it everywhere - not only to keep on top of my own workload but to see what the rest of the team is doing. The integration with other apps and files is fantastic and it makes billing (and client reporting) really easy.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is a bit clunky on the phone app. I think that could be improved because I often find myself using the web version even on a tablet/phone.

Communication, planning, sharing of information. It just keeps everyone organised. It's been particularly helpful in managing complex and multi-task projects where clients benefit from access. Being able to give them access so they can contribute has really cut down email traffic and communication errors. Although we don't have employees we have a large network of international sub-contractors and Teamwork has really helped draw everyone together as one project team.

PPC Lead Generation Intern

"Use Teamwork For Keeping Track of Necessary Tasks and Assigning Tasks Internally"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to assign tasks to the design team at my company. I also like how I can have a full list of tasks (e.g. for onboarding a client), and can then check them off and assign dates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how Teamwork is just another platform that I have to use. I wish there was a more integrated system I used at work, instead of having to use a combination of 10 different platforms or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This can be a really useful internal tool at a company. I'd recommend it for keeping on top of projects and tasks.

We assign design briefs to our design team. This easily lets us get the landing pages and other things that we need for our clients. I also like how I can easily put in full task lists for a client or project. This lets me keep track of everything I need to do.

Content Strategist & Community Manager

"Incredibly Dependent on Teamwork!"

What do you like best?

I love that with Teamwork, my team can work 100% remote and still work together the way we would if we were in the office. It forces those who do not organize to organize better, and as someone who over-organizes, it takes the stress of my job away, knowing my to-do list is always up-to-date. The customer service at Teamwork is also incredible. If Teamwork goes down, which it does sometimes, they are on it like a hawk on a mouse, incredibly fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes features get launched, but don't work correctly. However, again, the customer service is on top of their game and get things done. There are definitely a lot of features and sometimes that can be a downside, as when the platform upgrades, there's a certain learning curve that isn't necessarily helpful. Specifically, Board View doesn't work correctly. I saved a board view template to My Boards and went to go add it to other clients profiles and the boards would not load, so I had to add them all manually, which was time-consuming. I don't like that you have to be an admin to add boards either, as our teammembers are in charge of different clients that our admins don't even touch ever.

As stated above, our team is almost 100% remote, so having something that connects us so well that we barely need to converse is great. There's never phone calls and barely ever any emails between team members. Also, the amount of time I don't use to organize my thoughts, tasks, etc. is fantastic! Maybe 1-2 hours per week spent adding/organizing tasks, as opposed to 1-2 hours per day with no organization platform.

owner

"I use this for my clients, and I train my students to use it as well!"

What do you like best?

Teamwork Projects helps you manage your business projects and client business projects, giving you complete control over every part of the project management process. I can communicate with my team directly at the source of each asset. It's become my go-to virtual office for the teams I work with. It's robust and offers far more than any other project management I've used.

What do you dislike?

Once you learn the system, it's fairly simple to use. However, it does have quite a learning curve for newbies and seasoned project managers and team members alike. There are a lot of options within Teamwork to get the most out of the tool, but it can feel overwhelming to those who are not used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Teamwork has LOADS of tutorial videos that make the learning process a lot easier than trying to DIY your setup. I highly recommend checking out their knowledge base and YouTube channel for help.

Teamwork Projects helps me manage all of my business and client projects in a way that allows me to continuously have a finger on the pulse of the projects I manage. It provides an excellent place for team communication and task management, eliminating the need for third-party apps like Slack, customer ticketing systems, invoicing, and more. It's the all-in-one source of business management. LOVE it.

Manager - Marketing Communications
Graphic Design

"Great project management software to keep you organized and manage your team effectively"

What do you like best?

I really like the way Teamwork is organized. Teamwork allows the capability of filtering tasks by project, owner, task list, date(s) etc. The filtering comes in handy when managing team members and needing clarity on what they're working on at any given moment. The phone app is also really nice because you can add tasks on the fly, away from your computer.

What do you dislike?

At first glance, the system can be a bit over overwhelming to learn. One of my team members took a bit longer to understand its organization and when to add a task list vs. a task, etc. Once we got over that hurdle though, we seem to be utilizing it fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate the internal chat feature right on the site, instead of in a separate program.

Role clarity, efficiency in the workplace and accurate prioritization of projects/work.

Online Business Support * Social Media Specialist * Branded Image Designer * Website Mgmt * Owner
Public Relations and Communications

"Teamwork Helps Me Run My Business"

What do you like best?

I love using Teamwork, it keeps me on task and enables me to take care of my clients and all of the tasks they assign me in a timely manner and they can track what I am doing. I really love being able to email them from each task with questions, updates, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish more of my clients would use their access to my Teamwork instead of individual emails. To me there are NO CONS to Teamwork, it is PERFECT!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are running a service/task based business, Teamwork is for you.

If you need to manage projects, Teamwork is for you!

If you have a Team to manage, Teamwork is for you!

When my clients respond to my comments from within my Teamwork tasks, it is so awesome, it saves many emails back and forth!

IT Operations Manager

"The most features in a single project management products"

What do you like best?

Having the flexibility to track many different types of projects in the same place, and having all communication history available to look back on. Great for tasks and team to-do lists, but also has board view with columns and cards.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features to cater to all types of project management situations, which made it a little overwhelming at first and took us a while to figure out how to utilize the features that matched our business.

90% of our communication goes through teamwork, and having one central location for all that information has been a huge help. Every task is ensured a follow up before being closed. The notebooks feature has also provided us with a great place to create documentation for all users to reference that is specific to our business processes.