pbSmartPostage

2.8

pbSmartPostage is an online shipping and mailing solution that is designed to help you manage time and money by allowing you to print your own compliant shipping labels and postage stamps with the ability to track, and more.

Work for pbSmartPostage?

Learning about pbSmartPostage?

Compare pbSmartPostage to Similar Solutions

pbSmartPostage Reviews

Showing 4 pbSmartPostage reviews
Leila V.

"Made mailing super easy but beware of billing practices"

What do you like best?

PB Smart Postage made mailing things for work a breeze, it was super easy to print labels directly onto envelopes and packages, there was no weird math involved and no trying to keep up with the ever-changing mail rates.

What do you dislike?

Pitney Bowes billing can be a nightmare. They would charge us twice for the same month, claim that they found out we didn't pay a bill two years after the fact and re-charge our card without our permission (even though we had records that each bill was paid on time, thank you non-profit audit standards!). Trying to reconcile billing was terrible, because each time I talked to a different customer service representative, and was met with hostility and "our billing can't be wrong." We switched to paying with check for a constant paper trail, and then they'd claim our payment was late when they cashed the check a week before the due date. ??? It was never fun dealing with their billing department.

It made it easy for employees to ship and mail things from our office, and it saved them a trip to the post office.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about pbSmartPostage
Rachel R.

"Pitney Bowes Shipping Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I ship out a lot of jewelry! One of my first goals was when I had to go to the Post Office, not to have to wait in long lines to ship all my items out to customers. I found out about Pitney Bowes smart postage on their Mail System products. It was an easy set up in my home office, and now I print my own postage for items I ship out. All I do is drop off a box at the Post Office and I'm on my way! It has drastically lessened the time I spend shipping items!

What do you dislike?

When it comes to saving money for my business, Pitney Bowes shipping labels and ink cost more than other similar products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you spend a lot of time at the Post Office shipping orders, give Pitney Bowes a try!

I am just spending a few extra minutes weighing and placing labels on each order, but saving so much time at the Post Office. That to me is well worth it!

What Courier solution do you use?

Marissa E.

"A good product but was not for us"

What do you like best?

the product was all web-based so you could access it from any computer

What do you dislike?

we would have to set up an additional account to pay for postage and we already have an account on our postage machine - I don't understand why we just couldn't use the existing account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware you will need to set up another funding account to use this product, which doesn't make sense if you already have a Pitney Bowes account on your freestanding postage machine.

none, as we decided to not use this product

AA
Administrator in Automotive

"Pitney Bowes"

What do you like best?

The ease of not having to go to post office

What do you dislike?

A lot of updates required to stay current

Over applying postage

There are not enough reviews of pbSmartPostage for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

CourierManager Logo
CourierManager
4.7
Couriermanager software allows you to focus your attention on your business; it is the perfect modern instrument that helps you organize, control and monitor your activity, providing access to an accurate and correlated database.
Digital Waybill Logo
Digital Waybill
5.0
Digital Waybill is an online delivery ordering courier software solution that provides features and functions to help you manage online ordering, GPS tracking, 2-way dispatch and e-dispatch, automatic invoicing and more.
Courier Software Logo
Courier Software
5.0
Courier Management Software is a software for Courier Company or organization that manages packet distribution to Courier Company and supports terrific reporting, billing and control over Courier Company and provides clear report to management at all levels about how the courier company is performing its assigned job.
Courier Service Software Logo
Courier Service Software
4.0
The courier service software is very useful for the professionals of Courier services; the software provides all record keeping works to be done automatically with small knowledge of computer.
Courier Connex Logo
Courier Connex
Courier Connex is an online courier software that provides your customers to enter pick-up orders and receive price quotes, track waybill processing, search and download waybill records, and receive and pay invoices- all online.
Live parcel tracking system Logo
Live parcel tracking system
5.0
Live parcel tracking system is designed for courier companies that allows drivers to scan barcodes and update parcel status on any mobile device to help you manage costs, reliability, efficiency, accountability and more.
Internet Dispatcher Logo
Internet Dispatcher
Internet Dispatcher is a cloud-based solution that allows you to enter shipments into the system with call taker screens, and online shipping portal for customers to help you audit shipments, dispatch, schedule and route shipments, and more.
DISPATCH! Logo
DISPATCH!
4.0
DISPATCH! is a couriers and messengers software that helps you streamline order entry, dispatching and billing to help you manage cashflow.
Xcelerator Logo
Xcelerator
3.0
Xcelerator is a windows-based courier management software solution that can be customized to help manage your business by offering dashboard reporting that highlights real-time or historic data of what is happening across all areas of your business.
Courier ERP Software Logo
Courier ERP Software
3.5
Courier management software solution designed for the courier, logistics and warehousing industry on top of open source platform software that supports reporting, billing and control and provides clear report to management at all levels about how the courier company is performing its assigned job.

Learning about pbSmartPostage?

* We monitor all pbSmartPostage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare pbSmartPostage to Similar Solutions