pbSmartPostage Reviews & Product Details

pbSmartPostage Overview

What is pbSmartPostage?

pbSmartPostage is an online shipping and mailing solution that is designed to help you manage time and money by allowing you to print your own compliant shipping labels and postage stamps with the ability to track, and more.

pbSmartPostage Details

Showing 4 pbSmartPostage reviews
Already have pbSmartPostage?
Communications Manager
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

PB Smart Postage made mailing things for work a breeze, it was super easy to print labels directly onto envelopes and packages, there was no weird math involved and no trying to keep up with the ever-changing mail rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pitney Bowes billing can be a nightmare. They would charge us twice for the same month, claim that they found out we didn't pay a bill two years after the fact and re-charge our card without our permission (even though we had records that each bill was paid on time, thank you non-profit audit standards!). Trying to reconcile billing was terrible, because each time I talked to a different customer service representative, and was met with hostility and "our billing can't be wrong." We switched to paying with check for a constant paper trail, and then they'd claim our payment was late when they cashed the check a week before the due date. ??? It was never fun dealing with their billing department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It made it easy for employees to ship and mail things from our office, and it saved them a trip to the post office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The ease of not having to go to post office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of updates required to stay current Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over applying postage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mother/Homemaker
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

I ship out a lot of jewelry! One of my first goals was when I had to go to the Post Office, not to have to wait in long lines to ship all my items out to customers. I found out about Pitney Bowes smart postage on their Mail System products. It was an easy set up in my home office, and now I print my own postage for items I ship out. All I do is drop off a box at the Post Office and I'm on my way! It has drastically lessened the time I spend shipping items! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it comes to saving money for my business, Pitney Bowes shipping labels and ink cost more than other similar products out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you spend a lot of time at the Post Office shipping orders, give Pitney Bowes a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am just spending a few extra minutes weighing and placing labels on each order, but saving so much time at the Post Office. That to me is well worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Membership Value
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

the product was all web-based so you could access it from any computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we would have to set up an additional account to pay for postage and we already have an account on our postage machine - I don't understand why we just couldn't use the existing account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware you will need to set up another funding account to use this product, which doesn't make sense if you already have a Pitney Bowes account on your freestanding postage machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

none, as we decided to not use this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of pbSmartPostage for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ShipStation Logo
ShipStation
ShipStation integrates with all the most popular shopping carts and marketplaces so you don't have to. No more copying and pasting just to create a label. We import all your orders for you.
Stamps.com Logo
Stamps.com
Online postage and mailing provider
Easyship Logo
Easyship
Easyship is a technology company that provides eCommerce sellers with a single solution to ship their orders worldwide.
ShippingEasy Logo
ShippingEasy
ShippingEasy is online shipping software for eCommerce sellers that integrates across eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. Reduce shipping cost with the lowest USPS rates on shipping labels or connect your UPS/FedEx/DHL account. Save time by optimizing order fulfillment operations through powerful features like batch label printing and automated postage selection.
FedEx Ship Manager Logo
FedEx Ship Manager
FedEx Ship Manager is a shipping software solution designed to enable high-volume shippers to automate the entire shipping process and eliminate paperwork.
ShipHero Logo
ShipHero
ShipHero is designed to simplify inventory management, fulfillment and shipping for eCommerce businesses and 3PL operations.
Sendcloud Logo
Sendcloud
4.9
The all in one shipping software for e-commerce
FreightPOP Logo
FreightPOP
FreightPOP is a mobile and web application created to fill an under-served market of SMB shippers.
Orderhive Logo
Orderhive
3.7
Orderhive is a multi-channel order and inventory management system. Orderhive will allow you to focus on your core business by offering powerful features and integrations required to streamline business processes.
EasyPost Logo
EasyPost
3.9
EasyPost is a simple shipping API that integrates USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL.
Do you work for pbSmartPostage?

pbSmartPostage Categories on G2