FedEx Ship Manager

FedEx Ship Manager is a shipping software solution designed to enable high-volume shippers to automate the entire shipping process and eliminate paperwork.

Work for FedEx Ship Manager?

Learning about FedEx Ship Manager?

FedEx Ship Manager Reviews

Showing 24 FedEx Ship Manager reviews
FedEx Ship Manager review by Melissa G.
Melissa G.

"Great for shipping from the office"

What do you like best?

I like how convenient it is. Whenever we need to send something via FedEx, I just open the application and print the labels!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the software takes a while to load. When uploading a lot of addresses to ship things too, it is very difficult to print out a scan sheet for the people that pick-up the shipment. It is also very hard to find tracking numbers for past shipments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may take awhile to get used to, but it is definitely worth trying out!

We ship out a lot of packages. I can't imagine having to take them to the post office or a FedEx office every time we needed to ship something. It saves us so much time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FedEx Ship Manager

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really like their customer service reps, the representative who helps around our business area really nice and whenever we have a problem with the app he stops by our business and helps us to solve the problem

What do you dislike?

I don't know why, but whenever after i make the label it takes seconds (about 15seconds) to print the label. Also if you needs to ship something with express, you have to scheduled pick up separate than ground service, the trucks are different,

Our business gets discounted price which is really nice, helps us to save a lot of money.

What Shipping solution do you use?

FedEx Ship Manager review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Conveniently automated "

What do you like best?

I have found this shipment management solution as the most convenient, popular and cost effective for our business. I do like best the pick up scheduling, that tracking feature and the integration of this software to our inventory and sales system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more competitive rates for companies like mine, where high volumes are daily managed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Revise pricing and conditions for high volume of freight/shipments and run some integration test with your current systems.

Online Bill of Lading, the integration of our inventory and sale system to Fedex Ship Manager software and the labeling are some of the issues that have been resolved with this software, I have seen reduction of time, increased efficiency and higher productivity in our processes.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Alan B.
Alan B.

"Easy to use, super convenient"

What do you like best?

Schedule and manage shipments and pickups with ease. Excellent rewards program for frequent shippers.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to retrieve pricing info on previous shipments.

Quick and easy way to send important documents, equipment and personal effects. We have several moving parts being a minor league sports affiliate, with paperwork being sent between affiliates and player moves necessitating players head to their new team before they have time to gather their belongings, fedex ship manager admitted us to do the work for them.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"Fedex Ship Manager Has Helped us"

What do you like best?

For us, it is the ability to keep track of our sent packages for tradeshows. We had issues in the past when it came to tracking our boxes using just our Fedex receipts. This keeps all shipments organized into one view!

What do you dislike?

At the moment, nothing as it is new to us

It has solved our organization issues in terms of knowing where our packages are when it came to shipping for conferences, events & marketing materials.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Anna N.
Anna N.

"Easy to Useavai"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is easy to use. I like that it has options not normally available to customers if you have multiple packages, large packages, or items that need attention.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the rates are a little high, but there's nothing I dislike about the software.

Printing labels quickly, being able to ship multiple packages, being able to ship large or awkward packages.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Helen J.
Helen J.

"Tracking with Ease"

What do you like best?

Updates & keeps tracknof all outgoing and incoming packages. You can set up alerts/notifications. Super quick & easy all on one dashboard

What do you dislike?

Do not have any complaints other than sometimes the condition of packages some customers received.

Helps keep overhead down, low cost insurance and validation for receipt of packages with snapshot delivery option to assure delivery on time and to correct address.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Shawn G.
Shawn G.

"This makes delivery easy and simple with communication"

What do you like best?

That you can specify where your package is left and that you get a notification that it is going to be delivered and when it is delivered.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the drivers do not read the instructions on where to leave the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is easy to use

You can easily create a shipping label and it keeps a list of all your contacts addresses

FedEx Ship Manager review by Victoria T.
Victoria T.

"Easy Shipping"

What do you like best?

Saving various FedEx accounts for easy billing and shipping

What do you dislike?

When the ursa table has to update and I'm down for an hour.

Super easy to save addresses for repeat shipments.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Zack B.
Zack B.

"FedEx Review "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy to use. You can search old orders. You have Shop history, tracking, basically everything you need to know.

What do you dislike?

I have my cane across anything I don’t like. One think if I did, would be the option to turn of the return label.

Shipping products to customers in a few simple steps.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"User friendly and reliable"

What do you like best?

Information was easily integrated from our internal ordering system to FedEx for simple label printing.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the software felt a little clunky and sometimes outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Setup is easy and customer service is great, it can be frustrating when updating or changing versions of the software.

We were able to print 100s to 1000s of labels a day for our ecommerce business

FedEx Ship Manager review by Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

"Excellent, efficient software with cool features built in."

What do you like best?

I like that you have the option to build up an address book with any new shipment you enter in. Makes things convenient when you have to make frequent shipments to the same people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is an excellent software that keeps getting better.

Efficient and easily trackable shipments to customers and between business partners.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Nathan F.
Nathan F.

"Excellent Shipping Service"

What do you like best?

The variety of shipping options available for use. Also, since I work for a large post-acute care company with over 100 facilities, the ability to create shortcuts for facility names is incredible.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated, but that's really not an important factor.

Shipping is so incredibly easy.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Ruta L.
Ruta L.

"Makes Shipping Easier"

What do you like best?

Much easier to monitor all the shipments leaving and coming. Allows for better cost management with real time information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's tedious to enter all info but saves time in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes sense if you ship regularly using FedEx.

Making shipping easier to execute and easier to track/manage.

FedEx Ship Manager review by Administrator

"FedEx ship manager does its job. I can ship packages quickly in most cases"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that its quick and easy for a simple package. Shipping can be tweaked and done quickly and proficiently.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the international shipping process was much easier. At this point I am skipping the FedEx options and just printing the paper documents because its so confusing.

We are solving shipping multiple separate orders for customers and vendors on a daily basis. We realize that shipping directly with FedEx ship manager gives us the best options and rates.

"Easy shipping management"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the shipping manager is ability to see rates for various shipment types and destinations. This is helpful in knowing the price of the package to its location before sending it out or even deciding to send it via FedEx.

What do you dislike?

Signing in can sometimes be a hassle. Sometime not all shipping type options needed are available.

Taking care of packaging/shipment related logistics without having to go into a FedEx location.

FedEx Ship Manager review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"FedEx Ship Manager - Excellent, Easy, Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that you can save shipping profiles, so that it's easy to put together shipments for locations you alwyas use.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints - the ship manager functions exactly as it should.

We use FedEx daily to file cases with the government. FedEx Ship Manager makes this easy to do and quick.

FedEx Ship Manager review by User

"Use every day & love it"

What do you like best?

We ship every day & all who use it think the world of the ease of use. Can't find anything better

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It works great & wouldn't think of looking for anything else

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it. You won't be sorry you did

No problems. It makes shipping product so easy

FedEx Ship Manager review by User

"FedEx Ship Manager gets your package delivered on time!"

What do you like best?

FedEx Ship Manager is a great way to be able to keep track of the packages that are sent to various contacts.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about FedEx Ship Manager.

Time sensitive packages can be shipped quickly and easily to delay turnaround time of the regular mail.

"Ship Easy"

What do you like best?

Shipping is easy and your address book and list of commonly used commodities is updated each time that you ship

What do you dislike?

I wish that when accessing FedEx.com from the ship manager that it would remember my log in info.

Quick Shipping with same day pick up.

"fedex ship manager "

What do you like best?

The FedEx ship manager is easy to use and allows me to order, ship, and track from one site.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with FedEx ship manager

The easy of use speeds things up, less time on phone and can be done quickly.

"Life made simple"

What do you like best?

I love this because I always know my packages are on time all the time

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. I did my due diligence.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the easiest way to manage your shipping line.

Shipping and product tracking.

FedEx Ship Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Great shipping manager"

What do you like best?

The user friendly site makes creating and printing shipping labels easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s difficult to find where to track my documents.

Getting documents to clients who don’t have access to them online or how to get documentation back.

FedEx Ship Manager review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"FedEx is great way to go"

What do you like best?

Convenience of shipping things out to customers

What do you dislike?

Delivery people not so friendly. They have no consideration for the packages

Shipping things out faster

Learning about FedEx Ship Manager?

* We monitor all FedEx Ship Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.