4.5 out of 5
Do you work for PayPal?

PayPal Reviews & Product Details

What is PayPal?

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

PayPal Screenshots

PayPal Reviews

1-50 of 925 total PayPal reviews

PayPal Reviews

1-50 of 925 total PayPal reviews
PayPal review by Katherine A.
All Freelance
Individual & Family Services
Most Recent PayPal Video Review

"We use it mainly for sending invoices"

PayPal review by Carlos Daniel O.
Ingeniero Industrial

"The best home for your money. PayPal"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Paypal is the security that this digital platform gives my money. I have been using PayPal for just a few months since January 2019 and during that time PayPal enveloped me in its wonders, I had never tried to make Payments online before, but the technology has advanced so much that it was very useful to create my PayPal account.

The best thing is that it is very easy to use as well as to create.

To create a PayPal Account you only need to have an Email, by which all transactions will be made. Never before had there been sending money through a mail, but with PayPal is possible.

This Platform gives you all the security that a Customer can demand. All your information, both personal and banking, are fully protected with PayPal

It is the best platform to send and receive money.

What do you dislike?

During the few months that I have been using PayPal, no inconvenience has arisen to add a destructive comment to PayPal. On the contrary, I feel very satisfied with the effectiveness of PayPal. It is one of the best digital platforms to send and receive electronic money. I recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

At the corporate level PayPal is very useful when making or sending Payments on a Product. PayPal is very useful both at the corporate level and personally. It is incredible how easy and incredible it is to use PayPal

PayPal review by Jabi D.
Online Marketer

"PayPal eases online payments and transactions for me"

What do you like best?

I use PayPal mostly for Work Purpose but also for Personal usages like shopping online and processing my debit and credit cards, reasons I like PayPal is that:

1. the first view of PayPal website Page is welcoming as it is much simplified and easy to understand the writings and the links work properly

2. its is easy to set up an account, and advantages for opening a business or personal account are well outlined in the process of opening an account.

3. PayPal ease`s processing Debit and Credit cards

4.PayPal is reliable as it pays and receives payment instantly

5. PayPal sends an email notification immediately you receive money to your account

6. users are allowed to view transaction histories a per desired dates range

7. PayPal allows user to send invoices and the invoices are easily customized

8. one can set an account to automatically pay or send invoice in a period of time, this saves a lot of time sending invoices to the same person every time

9. PayPal is fast and reliable.

10. Now that PayPal in Africa is linked to mobile money services it even easier to withdraw cash from an account as fast.

What do you dislike?

though PayPal is well designed to help users transact online some of its feature that need improvement are:

-PayPal capital works only in a few listed countries

-Changing wrongly spelled Names can be hectic for a person is asked to provide more prove to that they own the account.

-PayPal customer services are sometimes responsive but might take longer to reply to an issue regarding an account.

-Temporary Payment holds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend PayPal for any type of business that involves online payments as its fees are effective and it is easy to withdraw and deposit fund to a PayPal account, it allows user to send customized invoices and even reminders for late Payments, users are also allowed to add their bank accounts as Payment method, so can pay even without a balance in your PayPal account.

PayPal has helped my company set an automatic payment to employees after every month and it never fails, it easy to view your transaction history, send invoices to clients and even shop for work materials online, PayPal has more benefits like it really saves time and money as the transactions fee are cost effective.

PayPal review by Mario H.
Graphic designer and Photographer

"Online platform with an effective security system to make transactions with different currencies. "

What do you like best?

It is a platform on the web to perform any transaction with different currencies between users, with secure data encryption, work with an internet connection anywhere in the world, and operations are easily and effectively carried out.

What do you dislike?

It has some complications when you are a beginner user but not for experienced users, as a transaction does not become effective at the moment you have to update the page or the web browser. You have to be careful if you want to sell an item, considering losing what you sell when negotiating with a scammer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any type of transaction becomes effective, such as making transfers or your payments, and buying products with security thanks to its data encryption system to protect all transaction information, its interface is simple and easy to use for users. compatibility with reliable internet browsers.

Ideal and effective for any transaction, make transfers between users in a safe and reliable way, the platform has a good system that protects all the information of the transaction. You can work with any web browser.

PayPal review by Kyle Q.
Kyle Quisenberry

"What is there not to like!"

What do you like best?

The ease of using paypal is like nothing else. You can pretty much use paypal to pay for anything on any site. I don't run a big business model, just on ebay and Amazon, however, the convenience of everybody paying through paypal makes the payment more secure as well as easier with customers. I love the idea that Paypal offers a "donate" button which quickly allows for donations for non profit organizations. Paypal is also super easy to set up. Step by step directions, all you need is a bank account and that's it!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I would have was trying to get a payment reversed was quite cumbersome. I needed the money quickly but they said they had to hold my money for 30 days for some reason. I called to speak to somebody and I couldn't understand what they were saying. I asked to speak to somebody else and they hung up on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay with it! Paypal is continuing in the right direction. Extremely easy to use and set up. Great for small and large businesses.

I'm mainly using this for selling on Ebay and Amazon and just having the confidence that I'm going to receive my money in a timely manner and safely is all I need to know.

PayPal review by Mariel T.
Law Secretary

"paypal doesn't disappoint"

What do you like best?

What I like most about PayPal is its mobile application and is that I do not know if other users share my opinion but to have your purse at the reach of a click, currently many physical establishments are allowing PayPal to be used as a means of payment, it is really very easy if you go to a cafeteria and pay the service at the reach of your mobile. On the other hand the mobile application is very light, so I do not have to worry about the memory of my cell phone, it is also very fast and its interface is simple, although that is a general quality of PayPal, since its web platform also has a simple interface and easy to use, plus it is very comfortable. I like to buy through PayPal because in any case that I do not like the product I can request a refund.

What do you dislike?

My PayPal loves it, there is absolutely nothing I don't like about the platform and it's excellent to work with PayPal, I would describe the service in three words: easy, fast and secure ... I think those three features make it the best platform in the field of services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

paypal is very friendly when adding it to the website to proceed to charge from the platform, it is highly recommended.

Do not imagine how PayPal has helped me to make life easy, and is that for those of us who are regular online buyers PayPal is a great alternative, well actually is the best, because you are protected and you can buy easily from your cell phone at the reach of a click, and from the comfort you find ... and not only is a matter of security, but you can take better advantage of the offers because you cancel the moment they leave. On the other hand, as a saleswoman I can accept payments from anywhere in the world and that takes a problem off my mind, since you don't even have to worry about currency exchange because you can do it from the same page.

PayPal review by Laura O.
Group Publisher

"protects the buyer!"

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best payment processor that can exist, and for many reasons, first of all its interface is very simple to use, I think anyone could use without difficulty the website, is very intuitive and easy to use, in addition its design is versatile and very nice, you can see the menu of all options on the home page. One of the most positive advantages and that I appreciate a lot of PayPal is the security I have when sending or receiving payments, because not only does this platform protect my data as any payment processor would, but it also protects my money, because if I make a purchase and my product does not arrive or in any case arrives defective, I can request a refund of my money through the platform. When I receive payments, I like the simplicity of the system, I can send a link to my customers with the exact amount of my services and ready, in less than 5 minutes I have my money in the account, without any payment problems.

One of the coolest things about PayPal is its web application and is that it is simply the maximum, it is super fast, and I have my money at the reach of a click, I can also make payments from the comfort of the place where I am, especially now that more and more establishments allow you to use PayPal as a means of payment.

What do you dislike?

It's hard not to like something about PayPal, because it's an excellent platform, very well developed, optimized and constantly updated, to offer a better experience to your customers. There's really nothing I don't like about PayPal, because it's a service that offers you a whole quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paypal for its excellent adaptation and seriousness that gives the web pages

With PayPal I don't have to worry about where my customer is, on the contrary I can work with customers worldwide because through PayPal I can receive payments from anywhere in the world and also through the same platform I can do the currency exchange without any problem. PayPal is my faithful friend.

PayPal review by Rebecca G.
Application Developer

"Fast and simple online credit card payments"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a web alternative to move my money from my bank account and my credit card, just enough to associate my card and allows me to buy quickly on websites that accept PayPal, it is very safe and has all the information I need of my transactions, I can say that its interface is very simple and has many languages ​​to choose from, PayPal is almost in all countries and works with many types of currencies.

What do you dislike?

I would like the commissions were not so high, I have also had problems with withholding money and I do not like that, it takes up to 10 days to release my money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to expand your business and obtain other updated payment methods, this is the indicated tool.

PayPal is very helpful for me and my company because it allows us to integrate its tools in our applications and web pages to receive payments, so far we have not had security problems with PayPal, so I consider it a very robust tool with the one that keeps my money safe.

PayPal review by Kristen H.
Customer Service Representative
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"PayPal gives me security and confidence because it protects my money well"

What do you like best?

I have been a Paypal user for over 5 years and I really like the way they work and protect our money with paypal. I can do my shopping on the internet because I like to make technological purchases in different online stores worldwide and I am very confident that paypal will take care of my funds before any irregularity and the ease that it gives me in being able to buy in recognized pages like Ebay, FocalPrice, Alibaba is great I like to use this service since its use is very easy and they have quite low commissions in comparison to other purses virtual

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like paypal because rather I thank them very much for this very good service they provide me and the seriousness with which they take the security of our funds is what most generates me peace of mind in them and therefore I will remain a user of this wonderful electronic platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

When a company is dedicated to improving its security year after year this generates security and confidence as a customer and paypal has earned my trust since they are 5 years using their good platform to do my shopping and to sell and I have not had any problems with them and the support is always available to help us. I recommend this company quietly

Paypal generates benefits for me apart from my employment with Costco Wholesale. I spent the weekend selling my products by ebay and thanks to PayPal I was able to increase my sales quickly and, therefore, my monthly earnings are increasing and the best thing is that PayPal works hand in hand with ebay and it generates me a lot of tranquility and confidence since thanks to them I am realizing my dream of being an entrepreneur

PayPal review by oswaldo z.
Ingeniero mecánico

"If you want to send money to other parts of the world, paypal is the solution "

What do you like best?

Paypal over the years has been the tool used in both companies and people to send and receive money from anywhere in the world, the most incredible is you can have it on your computer if you need to install it just having a good Internet you make any type of payment, another incredible thing that this tool has is that you can have invoices to track all expenses or things you pay, for companies it is very useful to pay your payroll to employees who are outside the country, the interface is very comfortable, fast and very easy to use, in the beginning you can see everything you can do without having much experience

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that paypal has despite being a great tool is that the commissions sometimes tend to be a bit high, due to all this I give another negative point that if you do not have an associated credit card you can not make or receive amounts big because they block the account another negative thing that I have to add to this is that when you make a claim in occassions it usually takes a lot but the rest I have nothing more bad to say has helped me a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paypal for all those who wish to receive or send a payment to a family member or a friend and even to an employee who is not in their country.

Apart from my work as an engineer I have a small business in which I receive payments by paypal and until now it has served me a lot, as I said before I highly recommend it to companies that wish to pay payroll for employees who have out of the country

PayPal review by Elio R.
Ingeniero de software

"The best tool that exists to make your electronic payments "

What do you like best?

It is a very safe way to send and make payments throughout the world over the years Paypal has been the tool most used by users to make payments abroad, it has been useful for companies to pay the payroll. of your users in a few minutes you do not need much experience to use paypal you do not need to have it installed on your computer with just having internet you enter the page and make your payments at any time of day and wherever you are is incredible because allows you to make purchases without having a balance just by having an associated credit card you can buy anywhere online where paypal is accepted

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like is that the commissions are usually very high, another thing is that if you do not have a credit card associated you can not make high value transactions because they block your account, if you make a claim they usually take a long time answer and that frustrates a lot, otherwise I have nothing more negative to say about paypal has helped me a lot thanks to its excellent platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paypal for all those people who have problems when making their payments, with paypal they will find a solution to all their problems, I recommend it to small, medium and large companies for a new way to pay their payroll

Paypal has helped me a lot because part of my job as an engineer I have a particular business in which I accept electronic payments and paypal has been a very good tool over the time that I have been using, I highly recommend it to companies

PayPal review by Ricardo L.
designer and photographer

"Excellent online platform with system for all types of money transactions or electronic currencies. "

What do you like best?

An efficient platform for electronic transactions between users, with secure data encryption, works with the web from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, easily and quickly, since it has a user-friendly interface, which is used with any Web navigator.

What do you dislike?

Its disadvantages are not complicated, if the transaction has not been effective it is necessary to update the page or browser. You have to be very careful when selling a product because I think you could lose the product you sell or the money when doing a business with a malicious user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for any type of electronic transaction, such as buying items, making transfers or payments securely and reliably through its data encryption system to protect all transaction information, its platform has a simple user interface and is compatible with web browsers.

Excellent for all types of transactions such as making payments and transfers to any user in a safe and reliable way, with a good system that protects your data and information. You work from the web with any browser installed on a computer.

PayPal review by Adrian K.
Web Designer
Internet

"Paypal, una pasarela de pago, rápida y segura."

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de Paypal es la velocidad con la que se ejecutan los pagos, ya que son casi inmediatos, ya que el máximo de mis pagos ha demorado 5 minutos cuando la red funciona algo lento, pero normalmente en menos de 1 minuto ya se procesa el pago.

En términos de seguridad, creo que es muy útil medir 2FA a través del sistema SMS de su teléfono móvil, ya que es casi imposible que me roben sin tener mi contraseña de PayPal y mi teléfono físicamente. También es muy confiable comprar ya que, como compradores, estamos cubiertos por el servicio de garantía de Paypal que brinda el derecho de devolución hasta 6 meses después de que se realice el pago.

What do you dislike?

Si bien, como comprador, el uso de Paypal es muy bueno, cuando usted es un vendedor, prácticamente se pierde si alguien quiere engañarlo, ya que es imposible demostrar su inocencia, incluso al grabar videos de cómo se empaqueta y se envía el objeto. , Paypal siempre le da la razón al comprador.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Como comprador, recomiendo Paypal a todos, ya que ofrece mucha seguridad contra las estafas de personas malintencionadas, como vendedor, solo le recomiendo que lo use si está seguro de que las personas que compran su producto no actúan de mala fe porque En caso de disputa que seguramente perderá.

Con Paypal podemos vender nuestros productos en línea y ofrecer este servicio como medio de pago, ya que ofrecen formas de integrar su sistema de pago a su página web, que es muy fácil de configurar, ya que solo tiene que configurar algunas opciones una vez que haya Integrado en nuestro sitio web.

PayPal review by Alonzo  F.
Photographer

"A good platform with online system for money transactions. "

What do you like best?

A platform to make payments and transfers between users, with data encryption to safeguard all the operations you carry out online from anywhere in the world by connecting to the internet, and the entire process is done at the moment.

What do you dislike?

Despite being an effective system to make transfers quickly, sometimes you must update the browser or the same page of the platform to verify your transactions. It is advisable not to use this platform for both the sale of items or products, since it is necessary to consider that you do not have reliable protection to sell, you may lose your item or money when negotiating with people of bad intentions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for transactions, payments and secure purchases, it has a simple interface that helps you and facilitates the process, you work with this platform all over the world through the internet.

An effective tool to make payments and transfers to any user from anywhere in the world in a safe and reliable way because it safeguards all your information with data encryption.

PayPal review by Natalie C.
Project Manager
Construction

"Best payment processor!"

What do you like best?

I like everything about PayPal, and it was very bad with other payment processors, until the day I dared to register with PayPal, I had received very good recommendations from the service, but I had also heard that they had very high commissions, so I did not dare to register. However, when I registered I realized that it is worth the cost you are discounted for commissions, because the service is quality and especially have maximum security. The interface is very comfortable as well as easy to use and the technical service is always available.

What do you dislike?

PayPal is the best payment processing platform I've ever worked with, to tell you the truth there's nothing I don't like, it's very optimal and of good quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think more about it. It's the best way to handle your money and keep it safe. A lot of features and ways to track and log your money.

PayPal helps me a lot, and is that is one of the best applications that exists to process payments, first has a mobile application that in my opinion is excellent, is very optimized and is constantly updated so there are never problems with them, and I can pay or receive payments from anywhere I am, even abroad. When you work online many times you feel very vulnerable in every way, because when you provide services you do not know if your new customer will really pay you for the work you're doing, and well PayPal solves that problem, since you can request payment directly to your customer's account in a single click, quickly and securely. As a buyer you are even more protected because if the product does not match what you expected you can ask for your money back. So basically PayPal's help can be summed up in one sentence: 100% Security.

PayPal review by Kayla B.
Administrative Assistant
Internet

"Fast transactions and efficient support service"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a means where I can process my payments quickly, efficiently and very securely. PayPal offers me the best rates in the market, as there are payment processors that match their costs, but their service is very deplorable, in contrast PayPal's commission fees are high, but their quality service justifies the cost. I also like that they have a fairly simple user interface, you can see all the options from the home page and it is very intuitive to operate it. I love the advantage that I have as a buyer of being able to insure my product, because although it arrives defective I can request a refund of my money through the platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the time PayPal takes for transactions and I'm not talking about transactions between PayPal accounts, but the time it takes to cash out my PayPal account balance when it's transferred to my bank account, it's pretty annoying to have to wait more than 48 business hours to get my money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You've got to use the invoice option, it's a great feature and works perfectly.

I can use PayPal as a payment method almost anywhere on the internet, I never have problems with payment processing, starting with that is a great help. On the other hand it's great to be able to protect my money, because when I cancel with PayPal I don't have to give any personal data, so my banking security is totally protected and that makes me feel very calm and confident. The mobile application is one of the great aids of PayPal because you can cancel from anywhere you are, with the same security as if you did it on your computer.

PayPal review by Mikayla C.
Publishing Manager
Publishing

"Great services! I always use it."

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best means of payment the line that I have found throughout the web, is fabulous, because I can buy at Amazon and almost anywhere thanks to this form of payment, plus I feel my money protected by buying through PayPal, because I do not need to place any personal data on any sales website, but PayPal does all the work, so I avoid scams, I also like the security that PayPal offers me when buying, because if my product is not the expected, I can simply ask for the refund of my money, quickly and easily, without any problems.

I like in turn that the platform is very easy to use, I can make and receive payment in less than 5 minutes, I can send a direct payment request to my customers and it does not take me much time. I am very distracted, so I had an inconvenience with the platform and I immediately contacted technical support and they attended me instantly, the service was very professional and the treatment was very friendly. I think PayPal is the best option when it comes to buying and receiving payments online.

What do you dislike?

I like PayPal, there's really nothing I can say that I dislike to the extreme. However, if I had to improve the platform, the first thing I would do would be to improve the commission prices I would set an average commission for the seller and for the buyer, because if it's excellent that you don't pay a commission when you charge, but it's unpleasant that they discount you a 10% commission when you sell, I think the point in life is the balance, then I think that both parties should pay the commission so that the percentage is lower.

On the other hand I would reduce the waiting time with regard to transferring the balance to my bank account, I consider that 3 days is a long time, as a customer I would like to have my money as soon as possible, if they could shorten the time would be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing is better than feeling that your money is on right hands. They take care of you and your satisfaction with their services.

PayPal has helped me to grow as a professional, because thanks to it I can offer my services globally and without any inconvenience, because through the platform I can receive payments, the best thing is that from the same interface I can make the currency exchange and the commission for the service is not very high.

PayPal review by Cameron D.
Financial Advisor
Internet

"Best way to move and take care of your money!"

What do you like best?

What I love about PayPal is the immediacy and ease with which I can send and receive payments, I just need to send my customers my email and ready. I also like that when it comes to me as a buyer I don't have to cancel any commissions because that's up to the seller or whoever offers their services. PayPal is the most famous payment processor in the world, so it is difficult to get a person who does not have a PayPal account so paying through this means is very simple. The application for smartphones is another of the great advantages that PayPal has, since you can take your PayPal account everywhere, as a bank account, and is that every day is accepted in more establishments.

I like the security I have in the platform and I also like that the system does not send me unnecessary emails, on the contrary when I receive an email where PayPal is the sender I know that something important has happened. The interface is super comfortable to use, can be handled intuitively and one of the things I appreciate is that it has no advertising.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would improve the platform is the time it takes to process the transfer of the balance to your bank account, I know you must take the necessary provisions, but transfers take between 2 and 3 days to become effective, I feel that the time is very limiting, because as a customer when you decide to withdraw your balance is because it deserves urgent and having to wait so long is not feasible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ther's no reason to not trust in PayPal, they have been offering their service from many years. Transactions are fast and their security is great. Don't hesitate of trying.

PayPal has helped me in many ways, but the most special way is that I can accept payments from anywhere in the world and do the currency exchange through the platform without any problem. It also helps me receive my payments immediately and that's something that makes my life easier.

PayPal review by Margaret C.
Informatic Security

"Excellent electronic payment method for virtual stores."

What do you like best?

PayPal is a very secure online payments platform, with it I can send and receive money very easily, offers business account with excellent options that can help your business to be updated, also has different forms of integration for web pages and Applications.

What do you dislike?

I would like the web version to be updated in real time, since when I make a transfer I can not see it until the page is updated, I also think that the commissions are a bit high among the same PayPal users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good tool if you want to grow your business, because it offers excellent innovative options to be updated in terms of current forms of payment.

With this platform we have been able to update our payment methods, since with PayPal we have a totally online payment method, which allows our customers to pay quickly and with their credit or debit cards from the comfort of our website.

PayPal review by Jeffrey C.
Information Technology

"Mejor pasarela de pago"

What do you like best?

He estado usando PP por 13 años personalmente y como una cuenta comercial desde aproximadamente 7, sinceramente lo mejor de PayPal es la seguridad que ofrece a los usuarios que su dinero no desaparecerá o que algún usuario malintencionado no hará trampa y perderá su dinero. ya que PayPal le asegura al usuario el dinero en su cuenta.

Con el pago de PayPal, una multitud de servicios desde hospedaje hasta compras en tiendas como eBay, su sistema de disputas garantiza que, en caso de incidencia, PP establecerá un mediador para investigar su caso, de modo que si un comprador no recibe su mercancía o no funciona. Como debe ser muy probable que reciba su dinero, incluso si el vendedor se niega.

Otra gran característica de PP es la posibilidad de vincular sus tarjetas de crédito o débito a su cuenta de PP para hacer uso de sus fondos, también puede vincular cuentas bancarias desde las cuales enviar fondos a su cuenta de PP para realizar compras o viceversa, envíe su Fondos PP a su cuenta bancaria, esto llega muy rápido y sin comisiones.

What do you dislike?

El sistema de disputas siempre favorece al comprador, independientemente de la evidencia con la que contribuya, si usted es un vendedor y alguien afirma que ha perdido el seguro de dinero sin importar lo que haga.

Las tarifas a veces son exageradas, especialmente si hay un cambio de moneda porque se acumulan, es decir, usted pierde cuando cambia de moneda porque PayPal no paga el cambio muy bien y luego tiene la tarifa de envío.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Le recomiendo que use Paypal para pagar todas sus compras, ya que la seguridad que se proporciona al vendedor no tiene ningún otro medio de pago, puede estar seguro de que su dinero estará seguro. Además, no hay ningún cargo adicional para la cuenta.

Necesitaba una pasarela de pago bien conocida que brindara seguridad a los usuarios al realizar sus compras y también me permitiera como vendedor retirar mis ganancias a mi cuenta bancaria de manera rápida y sin costo de PayPal o banco.

PayPal review by Antonieta M.
Equipo de marketing

"An easy alternative to get and send payments"

What do you like best?

PayPal is a very versatile platform to receive and send payments, they only charge a small fee when you receive the money, and that's it, they won't take any additional money from you. As PayPal is accepted across various platforms, you can use it to pay everything, from buy products and services online, pay hotels and flight tickets and more.

Creating an account on PayPal is also free, and once you have your account verified, you can use it without problems of any kind.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes PayPal, without any particular reason, limits your account to ask you some documents and payments proofs according to each case. When this happens you will not be able to make any money movement, and this can cause severe delays in payments and other problems, and even if you send the correct documents, that's not a guarantee that you will get back your account.

If they decide to close your account, they will not give you a good reason about it (if you have everything legal), and you will have to wait 180 days to get your money back. Keeping this in mind, the best that anyone can do is to make sure that they can justify the payments received and sent, and make everything as legal as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when using PayPal, verify your profile with real data, and always keep your payments received invoices archives just in case Paypal needs additional information.

Paypal is the fastest and easiest way to receive the payments from clients and, also, send payments to the service and products providers of the company.

PayPal review by mabel f.
CEO

"one of the best payment gateway!"

What do you like best?

Paypal has been one of my payment processors that has been very efficient and secure. With PayPal, it is only necessary to associate a card or a bank account with an email account with which you will make your payments on the Internet. As simple as that. It has allowed me to make purchases quickly and easily without any headache, being able to make transfers quickly is another thing I like, slower to enter the page or application to make the transfer of money. - Another thing that I like about this payment processor is that once you associate any payment method in PayPal, be it the bank account or the card, you can make purchases online in all the websites of the world that accept the service. Paying, therefore, is very quick and easy. The benefits offered by this service are many, for which you have a pleasant experience when receiving or sending money.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problems, it is very efficient and safe. Although, on the other hand, PayPal even though it has many advantages, one of the main drawbacks for many of the users and for me personally is the fees it charges for the transactions that are made. If you do not get paid those commissions would be very comfortable. but like every service must charge a percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a doubt I recommend it, paypal is one of the best payment processors in the market, easy to register and safe to manage. Transactions are fast.

The good thing about this tool is that you can accept payments from different parts of the world, quickly and safely, this has allowed me to maintain a good relationship with clients as they feel safe when they make a payment or receive

PayPal review by Juan Esteban M.
Project Manager
Chemicals

"It is the ideal digital payment platform to accept and make online payments. "

What do you like best?

Paypal is very fast I like one-touch start and the security offered is excellent for shopping lines is the most effective software that we used, the application works easily can open it anywhere with the same security, we are satisfied It is very helpful for our company.

What do you dislike?

We do not have something bad to say about Paypal, our income has increased considerably, it is easy to use for people who want to pay online, suddenly if you do not have a good connection you can generate hassle; but it's not Paypal's fault, normal online is a good online payment tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paypal is a tool that has a history and reputation is 100% recommended, if what your company is looking for something safe and reliable fast is undoubtedly the right tool. And the coolest thing you can manage your money online, the monthly financial report is very detailed you can see all your income and expenses.

It is a secure system so bank details are always protected thing that has improved the security of the company, since it generates confidence in our customers and of course the immediacy is collaborative the same day you make the payment will be available in the account of the seller, which is very helpful for our company.

PayPal review by Luis O.
Services Manager

"Ideal payment method for electronic commerce"

What do you like best?

Paypa is a very secure payment platform, I love how easy integrations are for the web and it is also very good to be able to move my money from the bank, it allows me to send money anywhere in the world with just a few clicks, when Its interface is very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things that I do not like about PayPal and one of them is that the session closes very fast, besides the commissions should not be that high for the users of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to expand your business PayPal is a very good tool to do it, however I can be a bit expensive.

In my work we use PayPal to be able to integrate them into our electronic commerce webs, this payment platform offers us many interesting services, among them the payment with a credit card.

PayPal review by Habid S.
Web Developer
(Myself Only)

"Paypal, ein Zahlungsgateway, schnell und sicher."

What do you like best?

Das Beste an Paypal ist die Geschwindigkeit, mit der Zahlungen abgewickelt werden, da sie fast sofort erfolgen, da meine Zahlungen maximal 5 Minuten in Anspruch genommen haben, wenn das Netzwerk etwas langsamer läuft. Normalerweise werden Zahlungen in weniger als einer Minute bereits verarbeitet.

In Bezug auf die Sicherheit halte ich es für sehr nützlich, 2FA über das SMS-System Ihres Mobiltelefons zu messen, da es mir fast unmöglich ist, mich ohne PayPal-Passwort und Telefon physisch zu stehlen. Der Kauf ist auch sehr zuverlässig, da wir als Käufer von dem Paypal-Garantieservice abgedeckt werden, der das Recht zur Rückgabe bis zu 6 Monate nach Zahlungseingang bietet.

What do you dislike?

Obwohl als Käufer die Verwendung von Paypal sehr gut ist, sind Sie als Verkäufer praktisch verloren, wenn jemand Sie betrügen möchte, da es unmöglich ist, Ihre Unschuld zu beweisen, selbst wenn Sie Videos aufzeichnen, wie das Objekt verpackt und anschließend versendet wird Paypal gibt dem Käufer immer den Grund.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Als Käufer empfehle ich Paypal jedem, da es viel Sicherheit gegen Betrügereien böswilliger Personen bietet. Als Verkäufer empfehle ich Sie nur, es zu verwenden, wenn Sie sicher sind, dass die Personen, die Ihr Produkt kaufen, nicht in bösem Glauben handeln Im Streitfall werden Sie sicherlich verlieren.

Mit Paypal können wir unsere Produkte online verkaufen und bieten diesen Service als Zahlungsmittel an, da sie Möglichkeiten bieten, Ihr Zahlungssystem in Ihre Webseite zu integrieren, was sehr einfach ist, das System zu konfigurieren, da Sie erst einige Optionen konfigurieren müssen in unsere Website integriert.

PayPal review by Christian W.
Design Consultant
Architecture & Planning

"I receive payments on my PayPal account."

What do you like best?

most usefulness thing about PayPal is that it eases online transactions from sending to receiving payments and paying online for goods securely and fast.

- is easy to create a PayPal account and confirm your Email Adress.

- with only a confirmed email address you are able to receive payment to your PayPal account.

- PayPal allows you to send customized invoices and reminders to customers.

- PayPal checkout helps you confirm details of person you are sending fund too.

- it is easy to get receipts and transaction history of your account.

- Withdrawing Funds from a PayPal account is easier.

- you are able to send and shop online even without a PayPal balance provided you have added a debit/credit card or a bank account.

- it easy to set up automated invoices sending to customers and also automated payments to several accounts.

What do you dislike?

PayPal support system could sometimes take longer to help you solve account related issues though its hard for an account to have issues.

- debit and credit card confirmations sometimes could take longer to take place in order to use the card on your account.

- if you entered the wrong information while signing up an account, you are only allowed to change the information if it`s only few letters misspelled or else asked to upload ID details to help you correct the information .

Recommendations to others considering the product

PayPal is a better online Payment solution for any type of company, its useful for both personal and professions purposes, it send notification to your email whenever you receive payment to your PayPal account, it is secure easy t use and also solve any account related issues.

PayPal has really helped me out, sending customized invoices and also setting automatic Payments to multiple persons is really helpful, it saves time and money when considering accounting software as it does all that by mostly providing transaction histories which could be printed and added to other places.

PayPal review by Robert C.
CTO & Customer Service Manager

"A trusted processor with easy integrations"

What do you like best?

There are so many different ways to utilize PayPal to receive payments. From in person payments with a card swiper, virtual terminal options, invoicing options, integration into POS and E-Commerce software, the PayPal.me link, to even just having someone send to a registered email, there are so many ways to utilize PayPal to get paid.

What do you dislike?

Like any processor, they take a percentage and fees out. In some instances, these can be higher than you could negotiate with some processors and gateways. Additionally, support on a business account is good but not great. When I have issues with a transaction or my account I can be on hold for a bit waiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get an idea of how you'll be selling (online, in person, on the go, etc...) and figure out the best solutions available (or make your own) that integrate with PayPal. Additionally, keep in mind what your service industry is because there are certain industries that PayPal does not allow, like cryptocurrency sales, pornographic sites, online gambling and more. Chances are most people will not fall into these disallowed services but I'd check to make sure before taking the time to setup and integrate.

PayPal is the simplest solution for having one place for all my transactions to flow through. This helps a lot on the accounting end, but thanks to their system, it's easy to get all my sales points setup and flowing correctly.

PayPal review by Ashley H.
Deputy State's Attorney
Legal Services

"Best way to Pay"

What do you like best?

PayPal credit, PayPal mastercardd, PayPail debit card- I love the app and how seamless it is to transition between the various services offered by PayPal

What do you dislike?

Transfers to banks or non-PayPal users are pretty slow, and there was a MAJOR glitch a few months ago that resulted in a huge amount of unauthorized goal withdrawals from my bank account to a PayPal goal I had set. PayPal fixed it all and refunded the overdraft fees, but ugh! What a pain it was to clear that up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to double-check processing times for ACH withdrawals/transfers. Sometimes the processing time is unbelievably long, other times it is nearly instantaneous. You can use paypal for literally ANYTHING now, which is amazing. I love the PayPal.Me feature- that's what I use most often. The ease of transferring between PayPal and Venmo accounts is great, I just wish PayPal transfers from my bank to my PayPal were as fast as platform to platform transfers. PayPal has great customer service and they work quickly to resolve issues as they come up. Be wary of using the goals feature with automatic transfer- there was a MAJOR glitch this summer that resulted in huge transfers from my bank to my goals that were not authorized. PayPal made everything right, but it was a huge hassle and a shock to see what had happened.

Can spend, receive, transfer all in one place without having to speak to a person on the phone. I am now able to transfer and allocate funds from various accounts all from the PayPal app! It is so much faster and so much smoother than the way I had been doing it

PayPal review by James L.
Manager of Sales

"Just what I needed. Easy, fast and safe."

What do you like best?

Free and very efficient when it comes to managing payments and insurance charges. Both in shopping online and in stores that support it. Transfers to bank accounts usually at a lower cost than in banking, with the same requirements and deadlines. Among users PayPal snapshots a cost.

What do you dislike?

the app works impeccable in terms of payments and security, but should let users put nick or alias to the cards because if you have more than one it is difficult to know which one you are doing the charge if you decide to use a different card to the card main account

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PayPal with security. If you are a customer and want to take care of your money, save yourself time and excessive commissions. PayPal is the best for you. They have good support and attention for both buyers and sellers. Easy to use is what you need. Paypal is made for demanding customers. to paypal I give it 10/10 RECOMMENDED

Paypal helps our company in programming automatic payments and it is also one of the platforms that we use for our customers to make their purchases in our online stores in a fast and comfortable way that saves us and our customers time.

PayPal review by Abby J.
Office Helper

"payments worldwide instantaneously"

What do you like best?

Paypal, the most used virtual processor in the world, my experience using paypal has been phenomenal, I can buy on almost all websites with paypal apart that I can receive money from anywhere in the world and any person or company, is a very malleable platform which have many functions in favor of its users, their payments are instantly following a simple series of steps to execute them, an excellent platform.

What do you dislike?

Of paypal I do not like several things, first of all their commissions are quite high so their users tend to opt for other less expensive services as well as their policies of protection to the buyer most of the time that plays against the seller, they usually dispute the purchase as if they were not received the article and this generates loss to the seller who always opts for other services which do not have this kind of problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

versatile payment platform, I recommend it

Paypal has helped me both to pay and to receive money from all over the world in a very easy and simple way as well as to make purchases of products without any kind of limitation or excessive processing, Paypal although it has negative aspects, most of them are positive and is a platform which helps you to facilitate your life.

PayPal review by Matthew B.
Sales Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"I trust fully in paypal."

What do you like best?

I have been using paypal for more than 5 years to make my personal payments and also make payments from the company. It allows you to make purchases online and also pay bills for services or programs that you need is great and it provides protection to the buyer and the seller, that's why they are my favorite wallet when receiving or making payments

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform gets a little slow and does not allow payments at that time and I think they should improve that part. Of rest I do not have negative opinions since paypal gives solution to our problems at the time of making payments it facilitates to us in a very good and simple way since anyone can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paypal because it is a very serious and responsible company when it comes to safeguarding our money and also frees us from wasting our time since we can make payments with a single click and I recommend them since I make purchases on ebay that is part of your company and My purchases are made quickly and safely and the ease of use is motivating

With paypal our company can make payments to employees who decide to charge for this way and also pay bills for services and programs that we buy for the improvement of our company. It facilitates the time since through paypal the payments are instantaneous, fast and safe. It helps a lot to the improvement of our company when making payments and sales

PayPal review by Luis Antonio G.
Analista de SIG

"The best payment processor that exists."

What do you like best?

Definitely the most remarkable thing about PayPal and what made me want to use it is the high security it provides to its users, the payments are reflected in your account in less than three minutes, while in other platforms it can last up to half an hour being a problem if you need to access your funds immediately, it shows me every day to be the best payment processor, you can access it from all over the world and best of all, I do not need to leave my house to make or receive payments for services or personal tastes.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options to verify my account, not all of them have credit cards where they can have dollars, recently there was an increase in fees for payments to third parties, however, it is still the best of all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple, it's the best, register, it's quite easy and start enjoying this wonderful adventure of being an active paypal user.

It facilitated that our trustworthy clients make their payments with dollars, from the department of analysts we can make purchases of equipment via online and pay the invoices with our personal accounts of paypal, it is an advance for all the personnel of collection since its application in said department is new and it has been noted how the purchases increased through PayPal, that means that people do not want it and we have it.

PayPal review by Albert B.
Licenciado en Historia (Degree in History)
(10,001+ employees)

"La mejor opción de pago por internet"

What do you like best?

Desde sus inicios la Plataforma de pago por Internet se ha consolidado como una de las mejores opciones de pago a nivel mundial y local. Facilita la seguridad de las transacciones en línea y además tiene un proceso de mediación entre comprador y vendedor que asegura la fiabilidad y la resolución final de cualquier problemática surgida durante el proceso de compra. Imprescindible su uso en las comprar en línea. Al tener presencia en casi todos los países del mundo su uso a día de hoy se hace imprescindible. Tengo casi 10 años usando PayPal y jamás he tenido ningún problema, es fiable, buena comunicación y las devoluciones me la han transferido a tiempo. Puedo hacer compras seguras. Usarlo como tarjeta de crédito y tener disponible el saldo que yo quiera. Puedo pagar a plazos los producto que compro en cómodas mensualidades. Puedo recibir pagos y conectar todas mis tarjetas de débito y crédito.

What do you dislike?

Podríamos decir que debería profundizar un poco más en sus relaciones comerciales con las empresas a nivel local y global para poder conectar a clientes y tiendas a través de su plataforma. De esta manera el usuario tendría más opciones de conseguir ofertas relacionadas con sus intereses y gustos. A veces pueden darse problemas entre vendedores-compradores y que PayPal puede no ser capaz de solucionar del todo. Aunque es muy fiable no hay que olvidar que no hay una garantía 100% de poder solucionar cualquier problema de comercio electrónico.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Comprar y vender con completa seguridad en línea. Esta plataforma está conectada a la mayoría de grandes tiendas globales de comercio electrónico. Una vez que el usuario empieza a usarla se convierte en imprescindible para moverse con total seguridad por toda la red y con la total garantía de poder solucionar cualquier problema que surja durante todo el proceso de compra, desde el inicio hasta el período posterior a la compra.

PayPal me ha garantizado la completa seguridad para realizar transacciones comerciales en línea a nivel global. La seguridad que me ha ofrecido es una garantía que para mi es imprescindible para comprar y vender con todas las garantías. No tener una cuenta PayPal es quedarse fuera de juego.

PayPal review by Maria Dolores V.
Asistente de Investigación

"Procesar pagos en línea es más fácil con PayPal"

What do you like best?

Gracias a esta herramienta, el procesamiento de pagos en línea es cada vez más fácil. Gracias a su flexibilidad y credibilidad, millones de usuarios aceptan PayPal como medio de pago en sus transacciones. Es muy fácil de usar. Entre sus ventajas considero que esta herramienta proporciona seguridad, bajos costos de comisión y flexibilidad. Además, gracias a su aplicación (APP) puede procesar los pagos en cualquier momento. Además, el sistema genera un documento para la operación, que se puede utilizar para registrar los pagos efectuados. Es cada vez más inteligente, es decir, la herramienta identifica los pagos frecuentes a proveedores o clientes, así como la posibilidad de programar un calendario de pagos o cobros. Además de su funcionalidad financiera, la herramienta es muy amigable, por lo que no es difícil de usar y entender su funcionamiento, además, en caso de problemas o errores el equipo de soporte y la ayuda técnica están disponibles las 24 horas para ayudarle.

What do you dislike?

Entiendo que cada país contempla sus regulaciones sin embargo es problemático tener varias cuentas PayPal dependiendo del país en el que vivas, especialmente si viajas frecuentemente y resides temporalmente en un país, que no es necesariamente tu dirección oficial, esto crea un nuevo correo electrónico, tener nueva información de dirección, entre otros. Sin embargo, el funcionamiento y la aceptación internacional de esta herramienta es del 100%, lo que supera este pequeño inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creo que podrían añadir un medio de pago a través de códigos QR para proveedores o distribuidores minoristas, ya que sería más fácil realizar transacciones directamente en el momento de la transacción de los objetos de comercio.

La gran ventaja de esta herramienta fue recibir pagos desde cualquier parte del mundo a mi billetera virtual de PayPal, lo que me permitió crear nuevos mercados para la exhibición de informes de investigación que fueron patrocinados por universidades en el extranjero.

PayPal review by alejandro d.
Administrador de cuenta

"Great online payment tool"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best payment tools that we have used so far, its interface is very complete and easy to use, I can receive and send payments to customers suppliers from any country we can also make service payments because there are an infinite number of companies that use this great payment processor, everything is very easy since you register with only some identity data you can start sending and receiving payments instantly, is a very secure platform in which we have protection against scams.

What do you dislike?

Your service is excellent I have not had any problems with this platform, but I think it is a little high the percentage to send to other users of the rest this platform is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this great platform I've been using it for more than 5 years both personally and in our organization and it has always seemed to me an excellent quality service that helps us minimize many tedious tasks of payment! It is a very serious company in terms of the security it provides to its customers and the support is great because they solve any problem quickly.

in our organization with this platform we can pay for most of our services we purchase both online and physically, just with a few clicks our payment is processed and enjoy the service we are acquiring immediately, no doubt this platform is going in excellent direction, is helping us to get to the next level thanks to its ease of use.