PayPal Reviews & Product Details

What is PayPal?

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

PayPal Screenshots

1-50 of 1184 total PayPal reviews
All Freelance
Individual & Family Services
Most Recent PayPal Video Review

"We use it mainly for sending invoices"

Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"PayPal - Best Online Payments Service "

What do you like best?

PayPal has a simple interface and is extremely easy to use. One can easily view their past transactions with just a button click. PayPal is available in more than 200 countries and is thus the primary option to transfer money internationally. It is highly secure and uses advanced encryption methods to keep customer data safe. Paypal is also available as a mobile app and thus can be accessed from any smart-device with a common account.

What do you dislike?

PayPal is a bit costly for businesses and charges a lot more for international transfers compared to its adversaries. Sometimes if suspicious activities are detected in an account, PayPal freezes the account and money without warning, which can cause a lot of difficulties. PayPal contains a huge database of customer information and is thus prone to phishing and spamming attacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Paypal to anyone who wishes to manage transactions on an easy, robust and reliable platform. PayPal is extremely easy to use and provides a simple interface with all the necessary features. Additionally allows a user to open an account at no cost and transacts transactions at a nominal price.

I use PayPal on a regular basis to transfer money locally or internationally. PayPal is very easy to use and provides a simple interface with all the required features. Unlike its adversaries, it provides free transfer of money to family and friends and provides various benefits and discounts to loyal customers. Additionally, PayPal does not require monthly activation or cancellation fees and is free of cost.

Architect

"The safest way to make puchases online"

What do you like best?

With paypal, you don't have to share your credit cards info when shopping online, since it charges you directly without sharing your information to the site. Is also useful when you are going to receive money from other countries since it supports several currencies and converts it to the one you want when you request so

What do you dislike?

Paypal is accepted on the main online stores but there are some that don't have paypal payment option. Paypal has his fees fore any movement or receiving money, but well, that's how they make money. When you get paid and request the money to be transfered to your bank account, it may take up to 5 working days, but so far i have gotten ir next day when not on weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is the most worlwide accepted payment method other than credit cards

I have received money from other countries and done online purchases with other currencies

Production Assistant
(10,001+ employees)

"Sending or Receiving Remittances has never been easier thanks to paypal"

What do you like best?

What I like most about using paypal is how easy it is to send or receive remittances anywhere in the world without complications, without paperwork or restrictions, just knowing the email I can enter my account and send a remittance of money to my family or friends in a few seconds without leaving my home, that is a great advantage that Paypal offers us.

I chose to use this payment processor because it has been operating for years, is well known around the world for the security it offers when making money transfers, is very easy to get an account without many requirements, you just need to have an email account to open an account and start receiving or sending money, you can access from the phone or computer has a very easy to use interface. We can also use paypal to buy on the Internet, the best thing about using paypal is that it offers us a lot of security when buying online, if we have a problem with a purchase we contact their claims center and they start an investigation process and give you back the money you lost.

What do you dislike?

The commissions they charge per transaction are a little high, but it is worth paying them for the security that paypal gives us when sending or making an online purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to all the people who need to send or receive money without complications, in a fast, easy and very safe way.

I have never had a problem since I am using paypal until now, I have obtained many benefits using this payment processor because it saves me a lot of time when I am going to send money to my family or friends, I do not have to go to banks or international money transfer centers, in a few seconds I can send the money without having to leave my house.

Executive Recruiting Lead
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PayPal takes care of your money better than you"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of virtual stores that accept payments through PayPal are growing every day; this is a great advantage because you can pay from anywhere in the world. Also known that gives you the guarantee of being able to make a secure purchase without disclosing personal data and credit card numbers, is one of the best payment tools, I can receive money and send money at the time you want, it's like a bank account, but with many more utilities.

What do you dislike?

PayPal is a great platform. However, I will say that the fees to receive money is High.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast, effective, safe when you buy online and send money, make the truthful proof that it is a very useful service.

I receive safe money, sent safe money, make my purchases secure, and one of the great things that allow me to do is that they accept any credit card and the payments I receive from anywhere in the world in a matter of minutes make my work life a total success.

Blogger and Internet marketer

"A secure and well accepted method of receiving or sending payments"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a very secure method of sending or receiving payments. I love that it was so easy to set up and to use. I love the PayPal app and its so easy to transact even on mobile from any location. Paypal is widely used and internationally accepted and I prefer to pay my subscriptions using PayPal. Also, it integrates and works so well with other mobile money transfer services. I love that I can easily link my bank accounts and credit cards and easily send money. Its a must have.

What do you dislike?

Paypal has some very unfortunate shortcomings, for instance, once you receive money, there is a waiting period so that you can actually have access to the money. I feel that the waiting period is unnecessary. Paypal on desktop is not the most elaborate tool to use with plenty of confusing features so I prefer to use the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paypal is a great way to make and receive payments and I would recommend it to anyone considering to use it.

Paypal is widely accepted and I prefer to receive money using PayPal compared to other services since the waiting time is generally shorter. Paypal is also a great and internationally accepted method of payment so I prefer using it to pay for most of my subscriptions since its very secure.

Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"The best payment platform"

What do you like best?

Recently I changed the way I receive money from my client now I use PayPal, I have an account since 4 years ago, I did not know what this payment method was, I started to make it useful, doing online shopping and I was surprised. The security that gives me to buy any Online article is terrific, apart from that I have no problem with my payment always on time, I can withdraw the money I receive to my bank account.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this payment processor. I have nothing that I could complain about PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software 100% since it offers security that no other payment processor provides when it comes to payments.

With PayPal I have no risk of being cheated, it is a practical and easy to use service, I receive notifications whenever there is movement in my account, PayPal has made me always buy with confidence and from the comfort of my home.

Photographer

"Manage your money comfortably with PayPal"

What do you like best?

This program gives me the possibility to perform successful operations with my money, I can make multiple transactions from anywhere in the world, keep my savings safe, I can make and receive payments, and it also allows me to integrate a payment gateway to my web page.

What do you dislike?

Among the things I do not like about PayPal is that once this program allows me to add subscriptions to the system, such as: HBO or Netflix, the system automatically makes the payments every month, so, if at any time I want to stop using the service, I have to configure it again and deactivate it so that I can not carry out that process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an online software with which you can safeguard your money, you can also have it as many times as necessary and make your payments from any mobile device and for free.

It has allowed me to easily make my money transfers, no matter where I am, I can log into my PayPal account online and see my account statement and make my transactions.

Radio Presenter

"Perfect but fees..?"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, quick payments, easy money transfers across all cards and bank accounts. Support is always there when you need it especially for fraud, charge backs, and more.

PayPal has business tools that help you a lot such as invoicing, bills, customer setup, etc.

PayPal here - another PayPal service helps make payments from customer's very easy as-well!

What do you dislike?

Fees really can become a hassle with PayPal. I feel like they are pretty high to my standards because if someone sends you $100 for example, PayPal takes $3.20, making your end $96.80. I bring this up because let's say someone owes you 100, and you need the 100 dollars to pay for something that costs that much..well looks like you've got to pay out of pocket!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As one of the biggest companies, I trust paypal. I also recommend in using paypal because they take security very seriously. I recommend using PayPal here for business owners, and having PayPal is an overall bonus to having it for your company. Many people pay with PayPal now-a-days so it makes it easy on your customers to pay for services or products through your website or third-party services you may intend using.

Invoicing, easy payment setups and store purchases.

Software developer

"Start your online business with this online platform"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like about PayPal is the ease with which I can move my money, allows me to make payments and send money safely, another very good thing is that it allows me to affiliate credit cards to make payments with it, in Regarding your application and your website, I think they are easy to use and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like the details of the commissions between users to be reflected before making the transactions, and it would be very useful to refresh the transactions made at the moment in real time, in order to avoid updating the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very safe financial service and with which you can mobilize your money without intermediaries, the commissions are a little high however it is worth it for the service they offer.

Among the benefits that PayPal has offered me is the payment gateway in my different web pages and applications of our company where we can receive payments directly from our customers.

Photographer

"A good service with a web platform, so you can make your electronic transactions. "

What do you like best?

Service with platform on the web that enables electronic currency transactions, anywhere in the world, providing protection through encryption of data on servers, so that operations are carried out safely, you only need a computer with internet access, and when performing the operations, they can be carried out almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

When you make a transaction and notice that the page is out of date, you must manually update the web page so you can verify if the operation was successful. It is not advisable to use the platform frequently for the sale of products or other items, since the system does not have 100% effective protection for sale, since, in case of negotiating with the scammers, there is a danger of losing the Product that you sell or maybe money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are in another place, city or country and need to make an electronic transaction, this is an ideal service recommended on the web, since it has a platform with a simple interface so you can perform your operations easily, it also offers many language translations that sometimes they are limited, to visualize and to understand clearly all the operations carried out, only to have a computer with connection to Internet.

It is an effective service with an effective platform on the web to perform electronic transactions, payments and transfers in different places and different users, providing protection to all the information of the movements of your operations, with effective encryption of your data and information.

Financial Business Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

" Generating Extra Income Thanks to "Paypal""

What do you like best?

For me it is the best option to generate extra income using paypal, it is very easy to use in a few seconds I can send a request for payment on the items I sell on social networks with only the email of the buyer, payment is instant and direct to my account, I can use the money to buy on the Internet or pass it to my bank account associated with paypal.

I also use paypal to generate link donations for my followers of social networks as it made live transmissions on different platforms and interactive game with followers and some in the form of thanks make donations to continue growing and supporting the online community.

It is the perfect processor for this type of online activity, you do not require many papers to open the account, just an email and a credit card to verify your account to be able to use all the benefits that paypal offers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like when they consider your data may be false and proceed to block your account for security, they ask you for a series of personal papers and during that process your account is blocked until you send all your papers for verification, but it is easy to solve as long as the account is yours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to have several accounts with my data, but different emails to bring a better to be able to have everything more organized and have a little organization in my payments.

I only had a problem with paypal I enter from another computer in another state and for security paypal I block the account for security, but the support center solved it very quickly, have a very good support center.

I have obtained many benefits since I am using paypal, in my free time I made live transmissions, that generates extra income or I sell things that I no longer use and I accept customers from anywhere in the world that use paypal.

Technical support

"Pay, send and make transactions with your money easily"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a very good platform and with which I have been able to mobilize my money easily, it has easy options of integration to different platforms, whether Android or web, I like it because it has an easy to use interface with which I can withdraw my money up to Request payment by email.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about PayPal is that sometimes it can take up to five days for a withdrawal of money to my bank account, in addition the transfers between users in my opinion are somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good financial tool with which you can expand the forms of payment of any company, it is also easy to use and very secure.

PayPal has been a great payment platform for our client and for our company because with it we have been able to offer our clients a secure way to pay for the services we offer.

Chief Marketing Officer

"International transactions with PayPal"

What do you like best?

I have used paypal for a while now, and I find it very practical because it receives all kinds of payments from abroad. For example, if you are abroad you can receive payments and make transfers from wherever you are. The good thing is that you can do it from your smartphone. You can be busy, anywhere in the world and if you need to make a payment, you take a minute of your time and make the payment. And if you have an emergency abroad, you can simply receive a payment. It is a method that is currently used internationally and is really good. For me it's like having an international bank account.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Paypal is that they charge a commission percentage and transaction fee. And sometimes the percentage of the rates is usually very high. So far, that's the only thing I do not love about Paypal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a company or an international business, and you are thinking of expanding it and making it more practical. I would recommend too much that you use paypal as a payment method, adding paypal in our company was the best thing we could do.

Before using Paypal, it was very difficult for me to keep up with banking transactions. I had to wait to return to the country to be able to catch up, now with paypal it is super simple because I do not leave anything for later. Best one, until now.

Manager

"Perfect for buying online."

What do you like best?

It's difficult to encompass one thing that I like about PayPal and that is that I like many things about PayPal, not to say that I sincerely love everything. PayPal is a versatile, secure, fast and easy platform. It is definitely the best payment processor there is. First of all for the security it gives me and is that PayPal protects my data when I buy online and not only that but this platform has a fraud-proof insurance and is that you as a buyer if you cancel a service or product and you do not receive it or simply arrives defective you can ask for an absolute refund of your money, I think that's great. The best feature of PayPal is that I can receive payments from anywhere in the world, and I can do the currency exchange from the same platform, which is very affordable and not even have an exaggerated commission, on the contrary the commission is very consistent with the service. I like the mobile version of PayPal, it's great, and the best thing is that I can connect and make or receive payments from anywhere I am. Another thing that I appreciate about PayPal is that it really makes things very simple, because I can request my payments through the same platform, I just have to send my customers the link with the exact amount and ready.

What do you dislike?

There's no PayPal thing I don't like. It's just perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're kinda buying online and maybe looking for a way to receive money, this is the best for you.

PayPal is my best friend when it comes to business, because it makes it so easy for me to receive money and payments, and I feel protected when I shop online.

Programmer

"A Free Universal Payment Method And e-Wallet"

What do you like best?

The credit/debit card acceptance, PayPal's ease of use, and the fact that you find payment acceptance in anywhere internationally makes it a perfect tool for money administration and a credit card option. It's mobile app is well designed and feature-rich, what makes PayPal at hand with almost all Desktop functionalities anywhere you go.

What do you dislike?

It's almost hard to say something I don't like. The less convenient, I would say, is PayPal's low acceptance at Brazil, which is my company's current location, so I can't use only PayPal, for not all the people do know PayPal very well, but still perfect for online shopping internationally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need agility in you transactions, versatility of credit cards acceptance, and safe international buys, PayPal is the perfect tool for you.

I do use PayPal as my default rolling account, almost all my transactions are done using it. For its versatility of payment acceptance, not just me but my current company use it to charge its clients using the PayPal's billing methods.

Photographer

"It's the easy and safe way to transfer my money"

What do you like best?

One of the features that I also like about PayPal is the easy integration with the user's local bank account, I also like it because it is the main source I currently use to send and receive payments, besides the software is very intuitive and through the application I can check my payments, my history and check my available balance easily through my phone.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about PayPal is that when I'm going to make a transaction, the commission they ask for is too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Paypal because it is a very fast and easy to configure system and ready to accept payments, make transactions and keep your money safe.

Paypal offers me the facility in all its options and one of my favorites is the ease of being able to have my money in my PayPal balance and be able to buy literally in several sites, which allows me to choose PayPal as my payment method with ease.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"Paypal is my best online payment method!"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a platform for receiving and sending payments, making payments for services, it is very safe, and easy to use.

When paying with Paypal, you have 2 options to choose from, with paypal balance or with debit or credit card balance, this is a great advantage. I like it a lot, and it is my preferred platform to make payments worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the system of disputes, as an independent vendor, sometimes users put unfair disputes, which paypal gives a period of 6 months to make disputes, it is a too long unfair period !, they should reduce it to 1 or maximum 2 months, that today many users take advantage of this occasion!

Paypal should implement better security to present disputes, that is, should ask for photos, to check if the dispute is valid or is false.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Paypal since it is a stable platform, you can send and receive money from other users or companies, besides as I have said before, you can make online payments to any online store that accepts Paypal as a payment method regardless of distance or currency. Paypal will make the monetary exchange for you and will guarantee your money.

With paypal I can make payments in online pages easily and safely, I like mcuho because it has an automated monetary system that converts your currency into the current currency of the seller or the store to which we are going to pay or send a money.

I also use paypal as a payment method for my clients, it is a faster way for those who are at a distance and the money arrives immediately.

Customer Support

"Keep your money safe and easily create an online payment gateway for your website"

What do you like best?

Paypal is a good financial tool for me since with it I can easily mobilize my money, it also allows me to integrate its payment gateway to my applications or web pages, it allows me to request money in many ways either by buttons, links or by mail electronic.

What do you dislike?

I would like your web interface to be more detailed, I also think that the transfer fees between the same PayPal users are very high, another important thing and that bothers me a little is that the transfers to banks sometimes take up to 4 days to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, but keep in mind that this platform is somewhat expensive, however, you can move your money anywhere easily.

Paypal has been for me an excellent tool with which we have had excellent results, it allows us to have our own payment gateway which is very safe and we always have an excellent support that is always willing to help us at all times.

(Myself Only)

" Use PayPal for payments worldwide!"

What do you like best?

Paypal is one of the most used payment platform worldwide, and I like it a lot because it is easy to use and has many advantages since the same page uses an exchangeable monetary system between the currency of a country with another country automatically instantly, on the other hand 90% of online sales accept payments through PayPal, which is a very favorable advantage!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that paypal users mess without justifying, paypal must improve security as well as sellers as well as buyers, because this can affect any of the community with paypal payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to paypal users who need to make purchases or payments of items or services worldwide, without worrying about the national currency of that country, from your paypal account will automatically convert to that other currency of the seller or service offered. It is one of the safest, most reliable and fastest platforms that I have used to make payments worldwide.

I use PayPal to receive payments from my clients when it is outside my home country, so I can work from home and I can send my designs through paypal mail after the client has already paid me for the work done.

I have also personally used paypal to make payments to services and purchases over the internet of any item to my liking and thanks to paypal I have been able to pay for that item or service.

Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Send and receive money from anywhere in the world with Paypal"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this platform is that it allows operations in any currency and its commissions are flat. Its interface is quite simple and easy to use, to send money you only need to register an email and indicate the amount you want to transfer. It is a very safe and reliable method of payment through which we can charge or pay for a product or service quickly and efficiently. Another advantage that I can mention of this software is that it allows associating a bank account through which we can withdraw our funds whenever we want.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Paypal is generating too many alerts for irregular activities, the block usually lasts a couple of hours, but there is a possibility that the funds are frozen permanently and in that case the process to recover the funds is quite complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paypal is recommended for transactions with medium or small amounts, for large amounts it is preferable to use traditional banking platforms to avoid the inconveniences that can be generated when using paypal. I also suggest using the mobile application, it is quite quick and easy to use.

I have used Paypal several times, in some cases the company I work for pays me for my services through this platform. So far I have had no problems, I have sent and received money in a few minutes easily. Their customer service is quite efficient, they provide quick and accurate answers to any doubts or inconveniences that may arise.

Engineer

"The best virtual wallet"

What do you like best?

I really like that many virtual stores accept PayPal, the most favorable thing is that it is a well-known payment method worldwide has the confidence and sufficient credibility worldwide. Its interface is friendly and easy to use, it is easy to use the methods of payment and collection. The account balance you have is well explained and does not create confusion when looking for any payment or collection.

What do you dislike?

Many virtual stores like Amazon no longer accept Paypal, this makes the money we have with this service be useless many times. Sometimes the collection emails do not reach the inbox. Charging commissions can be very unfair when you want to make several micro payments to an account, there should be an option for these cases and not pay 30 cents for each transfer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use PayPal with total confidence, this platform is very safe for all its users, if possible join your Paypal account with the bank account.

With this virtual wallet we can make payments to our workers quickly and safely. We are also able to receive payments from our customers. Thanks to the Paypal interface you can keep an account balance of all the payments we have made to our employees and the payments we have received from our customers on a daily basis, this helps us to have an excellent control of our income and expenses.

Sales Attendant

"best online payment method "

What do you like best?

PayPal is online payment method for both personal and business use. It’s supported on both web based and mobile applications. It’s secure and fast and above all it’s free. PayPal transactions fee are very low compared to other similar competitors. When integrated with mobile money transfers like M-pesa funds liquidity is increased and one can easily access funds on mobile phones

What do you dislike?

For new accounts in PayPal there is a limitation on amount of cash there can transact per day, if the limit is exceeded it can lead to permanent account limitation which makes funds inaccessible up to 180 days. PayPal may not be suitable for big business transactions. There are risks of defrauding while using PayPal while transacting with untrustworthy merchants

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommend papal to persons small/medium business organization without huge transactions amount or individuals for personal use.

As a sale attendant Normally use PayPal for sending/receiving funds from our remote clients and oversea clients and in case of any refunds we use Paypal to send back the funds .the system is fast and secure

System Analyst

"the best way to receive money safely and quickly."

What do you like best?

is a website that offers you a wallet to receive your money online automatically charging a commission for shipping, you can send to anywhere in the world and can change from USD to EUR quickly with a small commission charge, this It allows you to send money to all parts of the world without the need to have a middleman ship between only two people. You can also buy products by this means via online and use paypal as payment method.

What do you dislike?

your high commission when it comes to charging for sending money from one place to another as they charge us for percentage plus commission for the amount sent being one of the most expensive in the market. A debit or credit card is needed to verify your paypal account. This allows you to receive a large amount payment and buy online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to buy a product online or you need to send money somewhere in the world this is one of the fastest and easiest methods to use just need to open your account verify account and you can send the amounts allowed and receive them without any inconvenient. Internet purchase offers a buyer insurance that allows you to dispute your money if the product you purchased is not the one that arrived or if you were not even sent or provided the service.

It is a method widely used by our company for the receipt of money for the service or products provided totally safe and fast way.

tecnico en informatica

"safe way to send money."

What do you like best?

Basically, this is mainly what I like about PayPal: when PayPal's sale or payment acts as intermediaries in the same way that PayPal tries to get the two parties to reach an agreement that, otherwise, the buyer could file a claim greater to try to obtain the service.

Paypal is a company that offers security when using it, as it protects buyers against sellers.

To return the money you paid for the item. And this is one of the things I like about PayPal, the security it has.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about PayPal is the high commissions it charges for the transactions that are made.

All payments will be automatically charged every month. This means that if you do not want to use or pay for more services, you must deactivate it manually so that it does not happen to you.

Another thing that I do not like about PayPal is the automatic payment made with PayPal services, for example, HBO, NETFLIX or FILMIN.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paypal is a safe way to pay for online purchases in the same way you charge for sales made online and you can send and receive money through family, friends or individuals.

With a paypal account I can send payments to almost anyone who has an email address. You can make and receive some types of payments without paying fees, and pay lower rates for others. in the same way it facilitates me the purchase of things by internet that is to say where they accept it I can make my purchases if no problem some.

IT Specialist

"Transfer money over the internet just by the use of the email address."

What do you like best?

The most secure way to transfer funds over the internet. The SSL/TLS protocols are the basis for secure communications on the web. PayPal has protocols in place to prevent incidents to PayPal users.

PayPal is a cheap way to send funds to family and friend, it is also suitable for online buying which is also free while using PayPal.

Compatible with all devices provided they can get access to the internet, PayPal is accessible via the browser. PayPal also has also developed applications that are accessible via mobile devices. Android and Apple devices. These applications can be downloaded from play store and app store respectively.

PayPal interface is beautiful, makes it easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

PayPal security is too uptight. The protocols put in place in PayPal are tough and when the robots learn of a security breach then PayPal limits the account.

Many PayPal accounts have been limited due to the security protocols put in place. These protocols are tough and some times the protocols are too tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PayPal is a cheap mean of funds transfer with an email address you can be sent money via PayPal.

It is easy to use. They offer buyer protection. You can access it via a browser and mobile applications.

PayPal is a cheap means of money transfer. This has hugely benefited me, obviously, it has helped me save some money. Additionally, I am able to transact with people globally all around the world.

Financial Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"PayPal Excellent Option to collect donations worldwide"

What do you like best?

One of the features I like most about PayPal is being able to create a link to receive donations from people who appreciate my effort, is a very easy to use, ideal for people like me who create instructional or educational videos in my spare time for educational purposes to help others solve problems the same or similar to those presented to me in electronic faults in equipment, this tool is used by many people like those who make videos, tell games, create websites, streams in real time from social networks.

Best of all is that it is very simple to do in a few simple steps, you only have to enter your PayPal account, you look for the option to create button of donations, you put the country, the language and you place your mail where you will receive the donations and that link you put it in your block or page that you require and who donates you with just give the link to the link will donate you directly, very easy and simple, but a very powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

Do not give me PayPal are the fees they charge for making a transaction when sending money or buying an item I think should be a little more flexible, I also do not like the policy of verifying the account with a credit card to increase the limits of money management of your account, the process is very annoying to send documents every time there is a blocking problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like you to improve the verification system to avoid account blockages

PayPal has some of the best support centers I've seen all over the web, they have support in several languages, several ways to talk to them, you can be by a phone call or a simple email and they respond very quickly giving a very precise response to your problem or question.

I would like to improve the account blocking policies and that they have another system to withdraw money to our personal account or be able to send money to bank accounts of other people to another country other than USA.