PayPal Reviews & Product Details

PayPal Overview

What is PayPal?

With PayPal credit card processing (Payments Standard, Payments Pro, or PayFlow) you can accept all major payment types from your customers right on your site. Simple checkout buttons or fully customized online checkouts enable scalable solutions for businesses of any size.

PayPal Details

News Anchor, Bay News TV
Ad Director
Newspapers
Open Discussions in PayPal
What do you like best?

I work in a sector in which several systems and payment platforms are handled and among them paypal is the one that stands out the most, most of our clients choose to pay by the paypal platform and I don't blame them, in fact they help me and facilitate the process of data verification and money reception, my experience with paypal is very positive and pleasant since I not only use it to receive payments from clients but also to make my own personal payments, buy merchandise for the company, request money through payment invoices to other companies and customers, among many other things and it is amazing how positive and easy it is, it is much easier to handle paypal than a bank itself, does not put obstacles in your way and is an international platform that cares about their customers and every day is growing and updating more and more which is convenient for all of us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are only two things I don't like about paypal, firstly that its protection to the buyer is a double-edged sword, we have had problems with customers who have paid by paypal that then days often dispute to recover their money and fortunately because all our sales, subscriptions and other products and services are paid with personalized invoices so paypal is on our side because we have a document that certifies that we sold a verified product or service so we have no problem with that, and the second thing that bothers me is their commissions, paypal has a large monopoly worldwide and because of this charges quite aggressive commissions, it would be good to lower that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a private person or a large company and are not using paypal let me tell you that you are losing a considerable amount of money, customers and above all you are losing the support of an international company such as paypal, being part of paypal is a sign of success or progress and is an obligation to all businesses and companies to start using paypal and facilitate the way in which they issue and receive their money, personally recommend paypal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personally paypal has helped me to make the reception and emission of payments more flexible, to have a better organization and to have a good and solid support of the money coming in and going out, in comparison to other payment processors, paypal has a lot of functions that I haven't tried yet but I will try them sooner or later to keep improving and automating the reception and emission of payments, and the programming of payments as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PayPal is available in almost every operating system, and its easy to understand.

You can link your bank account or credit/debit card with no problem and with no complex steps.

I also love that you can send notes with each payment you make.

Its the best platform to use while working as a freelancer, as when I work on a freelancing project I use PayPal to get and request my money, especially that PayPal is available in almost all the countries around the globe.

You can use PayPal to purchase online, as you'll find most of the online stores support PayPal as a payment method.

Its very secured platform and you will notice that as soon as you start creating an account, so you can always feel safe and stop worrying about your money.

PayPal takes only 2.8% per transaction, which is not bad when you put on mind the quality and the service you're receiving, they got to make money in order to keep up the good business going.

Its a great platform to use during the pandemic, as it is widely supported and it is online, so you will be safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally don't find any negative sides for using PayPal, the only thing some may consider a con, is that they take a bit more money per transaction compared to other competitors, but to be honest, PayPal provides the best quality and service among them all, as far as I experienced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using PayPal, always try to check out the offers they have, as that will help you get cash back for somethings you already buy and it could save you quite good money at the end of the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a freelancer, PayPal helped me a lot to receive, request, or send money.

I also see it as the best when it comes to security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Organizer
What do you like best?

Paypal has assisted me greatly in establishing peer to peer financial transfers as well as market transactions for years. They have a large user base, making it quite easy to send and receive money from close to anyone, while also having debit card support which has made functioning without a bank account possible for many people. Also buyer and seller protection features + ecommerce functionality has helped many people sell and buy with the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their debit cards are not accepted on certain websites and thus makes ordering with the mastercards they issue more difficult. This limits the ability paypal cards have, for example in places like Coinbase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the most versatile and beneficial payment platforms that has helped people transfer money quickly and without large fees. I personally love it and it serves me greatly everyday. I use this in a manner that allows me to receive business payments, send money to friends and family, while also processing shipping orders and keep transaction records- all without a bank account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cloudworker
What do you like best?

It is a payment method that is suitable for all in one payment system and has support for a lot of different currencies.

Earns the title of the most popular way to make payments online sometimes I do freelance work online and surveys and they have never disappointed on the payment it is really fast and it is also trusted by many consumers and companies worldwide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Two months ago I did an online writing in a website they sent $50 in my account it reflected in my paypal account but as I wanted to withdraw it I was informed that my account is limited and I should wait for 106 days to try and verify my account I contacted customer care and no one was willing to help me until now the account is suspended, I had to open another account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online payment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
What do you like best?

I really like Paypal, it is a great way to send and receive payments at any time of the day, I like that the operations are carried out in a very fast way, which makes me feel confident, since I know that transactions I make will be given at trouble-free time, I like being able to review it on whatever device I have on hand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using PayPal for a long time and one of the inconveniences I have had is the current limit and the account verification, I don't like that very much, I have had some problems carrying out the verification, it has taken me a long time to become effective , and it is something that affects me a lot in my transactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good payment method, it is very safe, and in addition to everything recognized worldwide so it makes payments much faster regardless of where you are located in the world, just needing an internet connection, anyone can use it quickly , comfortable and safe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PayPal has helped me to give more comforts to my customers to make payments, many feel comfortable to pay using this method because they know that it is safe. My business has greatly increased its productivity since this payment method is very attractive and many clients come to me when they know that I use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Es handelt sich um ein hervorragendes virtuelles Finanzinstitut, durch das es von überall auf der Welt im Internet genutzt werden kann und über das Internet Einkäufe tätigen könnte. Einer seiner mächtigsten Punkte ist, dass man verschiedene Charge Cards miteinander verbinden kann, um Zahlungen zu erleichtern. Diese elektronische Bank gehört zu den weltweit am meisten genutzten und ist daher von unschätzbarem Wert.

Im Besonderen denke ich darüber nach, dass das, was am meisten hervorgehoben wird, wirklich eine sehr sichere und zuverlässige Plattform ist, auf der Ihr hart verdientes Geld am Ende sicher sein wird. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Was mir persönlich ein wenig missfällt, ist die Tatsache, dass die Kommissionsgebühr für jede Transaktion wirklich ein wenig höher ist, sie sollte ein wenig billiger sein, da viele Kunden es aus diesem Grund vorziehen, einen anderen digitalen Transaktionsmechanismus in Betracht zu ziehen, um nicht während der Zeit der Durchführung jeder Transaktion verloren zu gehen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eine sehr individuelle Meinung zu erstellen, das empfehle ich wirklich, denn es ist sehr sicher, effektiv und einfach zu benutzen, um Zahlungen im Internet zu erleichtern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ich benutze es schon seit geraumer Zeit, da es eine sehr effektive Zahlungsmethode mit dem Internet ist. Ich nutze es sehr oft, um jede Art von Kauf zu tätigen, um verschiedene Webseiten zu erstellen, die dieses moderat nutzen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our association has utilized PayPal already for installment preparing with our uncommon functions and online mission gifts. Benefactors discovered this as a simple and secure approach to make installments. The handling charges were less expensive than the function the board programming we had so both our mission and exceptional function supervisors favored PayPal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found that PayPal up to this point, they have not offered a comparable item to any semblance of Affirm, Quadpay, et. They have since dispatched a "no interest equivalent installments" choice for purchasers, yet that comes at an extra expense to vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I encourage others to use PayPal as PayPal is by a wide margin of the predominant payer in this space. With its image acknowledgment and validity, it makes it simpler for each vendor to offer it. For higher AUR dealers, the truth will surface eventually if their equivalent installments choice is as consistent as their rivals'. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When our business uses PayPal it has enabled us to provide connections with our clients and product partnerships to add value to our business. We have been able to reduce our original transaction friction and have it levelled out when using PayPal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
Assistant To The President
What do you like best?

Very easy to install and very easy to use. I just love that you only need an email and how fast can you send and receive the money. Using PayPal is totally free, there is no processing fees, no annual membership fees and no service charges. When I am paying with PayPal I keep my credit card information private so no one can hack my account or my personal informations. You also have 30 day guarantee, that means if you didn't receive the product you ordered or if you don't like the product you received, you can easily demand money refund. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that a lot of Slovenian companies are still not using PayPal as an option to pay your purchase. Your PayPay account could get suspended if you act suspicious and it takes a long time for PayPal to open your account once again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily and instantly transfer money to my mum, even when she's on the other side of the world. Also I can receive money instantly from anyone. It is the easiest way to pay your purchase online, just one simple click on PayPal icon and your PayPal account opens and you just submit your purchase. it is my simple online non plastic credit card without a PIN code, all I need is a charged phone. It is really the best paying method. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

When I began my freelancing career, I researched which platform was best for invoicing. Time and time again Paypal was mentioned. I had previous experience with the platform, but never for business use. I like how simple it is to create an invoice, email them to my client, remind them if I have yet to receive payment, and transfer the funds when needed. It's truly as simple as can be, and can be used by anyone. Even those who are struggle with technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have with Paypal is the fees that they charge. They do take a portion of your sale, which is unfortunate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to invoice multiple clients and have records of payment in one easily accessible place. It doesn't get much easier than that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the utilization of this product, I have seen what I like the most since it offers direct installment strategies with moves and alternatives, for example, the installment entryway, it is likewise outwardly extremely alluring so we don't experience issues in its utilization, ensuring the best security by methods for confirmation that do in the long run to accomplish great proficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have seen not many angles that I don't care for, which is on the grounds that when we make exchanges the intrigue is high, influencing my monetary status a bit, and once in a while it didn't permit me to subsidiary my card because of association blunders I trust it very well may be explained before long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe this to any individual who needs to buy worldwide without a Mastercard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over time I can create buys and deals of articles online to have the best speed and effectiveness with the installment technique offered through Paypal which produces incredible positive outcomes for my preferring and various salary for the organization in the one I'm chipping away at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Professor
What do you like best?

Best aspect of PayPal is that it is best for sending and receiving funds, both locally and internationally. I can use PayPal to pay for international services very easily. Paying at the local shops near me using PayPal is also possible.

Some best features of PayPal include the option of asking for a refund if we are not satisfied with the service or goods we received.

Getting started with PayPal is very easy, it takes just an email ID and password and some digital paperwork(KYC is mandatory in my country).

When shopping online and paying through PayPal, I don't need to worry about security because PayPal is there with its powerful Payment Protection.

PayPal has both a responsive website and a mobile application which has all the necessary features in it. Sending money to a friend, co-worker, family member is as simple as sending text message because all it requires is the recipient's email address and the amount to be sent.

PayPal also has a feature through which I can request for money from anyone using their email address associated with PayPal.

PayPal allows us to get an account statement containing information about our transactions, similar to our bank accounts.

PayPal is affiliated with various online popular businesses, shopping platforms and sites where we can pay with our PayPal accounts.

PayPal helps in keeping our private data and credit/debit card details safe while paying anywhere, so it is very good for keeping anonymity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor problems that need to be fixed with PayPal. PayPal temporarily suspends accounts if we use a different IP address and it takes a lot of time to get it working again. PayPal doesn't charge monthly or annual fees but it charges commissions whenever we receive funds and the commission most of the times is too much. When receiving funds in different currencies, PayPal does conversion but charges a lot of money. PayPal can't be used for recharge and Bill payment of our prepaid/postpaid mobile network. Also, a very few local vendors accept PayPal as a payment option in India. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using PayPal to pay for goods and services online, internationally. PayPal is also accepted as a payment option by some local vendors near me which makes it convenient for both me and the vendor while paying. I also use PayPal to send funds to my family, friends and colleagues. Our institute provided the students with the option to pay their fees using PayPal. I can see that PayPal helped me a lot in sending and receiving large funds securely.

I don't need to be worried for whatever I am buying online because PayPal is there to provide secure and safe payment gateway, to help in keeping anonymity and to help in providing a refund in case of any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it offers all the individual advantages in addition to all the more, for example, charge and Mastercard, sending solicitations, trader administrations, and there is a fixed expense for miniature installments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for how few out of every odd site permits installments through PayPal. This isn't PayPal's deficiency, however, it would be pleasant in the event that we lived in a more PayPal comprehensive world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incredible electronic wallet for overall individuals. I prescribe PayPal with five stars to my companion's associates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PayPal has made it simpler to have cash shipped off me and having the option to move it to my record or simply leave it there for what's to come. Has additionally been simpler on the grounds that somebody can send a receipt and you can pay rapidly and the other way around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Director, NA AMZL
What do you like best?

With the use of this software I have noticed what I like the most since it offers direct payment methods with transfers and options such as the payment gateway, it is also visually very attractive so that we do not have difficulties in its use, guaranteeing the best security by means of verification that do eventually to achieve good efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed few aspects that I do not like, which is because when we make transactions the interest is high, affecting my economic status a little, and on occasion it did not allow me to affiliate my card due to connection errors I hope it can be solved soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion it is very good when I make transfers to execute secure payments and that I can see payment receipts which generates confidence to recommend its use to all people due to its complexity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over time I can generate purchases and sales of articles online to have the best speed and efficiency with the payment method offered through Paypal which generates great positive results for my liking and numerous income for the company in the one i'm working on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media and Influencer Relations
What do you like best?

It is an application of great use since it is not difficult to handle, yet it offers online transaction services with maximum efficiency because its platform is high-end, which generates security and confidence at the time of use, it also maintains a very innovative design for that anyone can use it without complications just by validating through the affiliation of the bank card and completing the personal data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very fast and of good quality which does not generate any kind of displeasure, therefore I do not have any negative aspect to say about this this PayPal platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended for transactions even at an international level, facilitating payment methods with greater security Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is of quality because I can make fast and efficient payments online for the sale of items both wholesale and retail, even generating invoices as well as proof of receipt of payments, providing security when making transfers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PayPal is the best platform for receiving and sending payments that I've worked with. I like that the interface of the platform is very easy to understand, you can scroll through the menu on the home page and find all your options.

On the other hand, it is the security that you have when you have your money and it is that if you decide to make any type of purchase and you use the platform as a means of payment, because it has a kind of insurance, which if your product does not arrive or simply arrives defective, you can request a refund of the money through the same platform.

Another quite remarkable benefit of PayPal is that you only need an email to send or receive data. In addition, if we talk about payments, I can send a payment request to my client to make the payment through a single click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Definitely and without a doubt the commission that is deducted when you receive a payment, I understand that is one of the attractions of the platform, but I do not think it is fair that you pay the commission when you only provide a service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it's the best payment gateway on the market. It's easy to understand and protects your money like no other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before PayPal, I was limited in my ability to receive payments because I only had a national account and when you receive money from other countries that presents a big problem. However, when I discovered this platform my big problem was solved, because now I can receive payments from anywhere in the world.

Besides, if I speak as a buyer, because PayPal represents an excellent option to make a safe purchase, because in case there is any inconvenience with the product I am buying, I can dispute the payment through the platform and get my money back. PayPal is a modern platform, focused on the current times.

It also helps me to simplify my time, since I only have to send a collection request to my customers and that's it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.