YesData Reviews & Product Details

What is YesData?

YesData connects Salesforce to the business database. You connect to your next company. It's that simple.

YesData Profile Details

1-12 of 12 total YesData reviews

YesData Reviews

1-12 of 12 total YesData reviews

"YesData review"

What do you like best?

User-friendly count system allows you to target B2B audience by specific title and industry. Highly accurate data. regular updates. very low drop rate after email validation.

What do you dislike?

Certain limitations of the count system i.e. no SIC breakdowns or geographic breakdowns available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Counts great for Business-facing industries. Counts are decent, but not as plentiful if you represent a Consumer-facing industry such as retail, healthcare, etc. (if you understand their data sourcing, then this makes total sense).

their data is comprised of highly targeted professionals which help us get our message to the right audience, generating more leads & business.

Founder
Internet

"Straightforward, easy way to build tailored lists of leads"

What do you like best?

Being able to quickly find leads, managing the quality of the list yourself

What do you dislike?

Some technical issues here and there, but well worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adam, the founder, is extremely helpful. To say he goes above and beyond would be an understatement.

Quick, easy, cheap way to get the contact information I need

President and Founder
Information Services

"Huge Time Saver. Saves Me Hours Per Week."

What do you like best?

The time savings. YesData saves me and my team hours per week. The bulk clean / data hygiene functionality is a huge time saver for us. Previously we executed numerous repetitive, mindless, yet very time-consuming tasks daily that we can achieve with the click of a button in YesData.

What do you dislike?

In a perfect world, every businessperson in the world would be currently available to be matched and available for data cleansing. But obviously that's not possible - people switch jobs, enter and exit the workforce, etc. So while we're very happy with YesData and the current matching rates, any increase in the match rates will always be welcome. I know YesData continues to make progress in this area, and we're excited to continue with them to see what the future brings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If data cleansing is part of your routine, you'd be crazy not take a look at this.

We have a fairly large and fast-growing Salesforce.com database, but we are frequently missing pieces of data. Could be email addresses, could be phone numbers, etc. The business problem being solved is: making sure our data is as accurate as possible, to optimally fuel downstream processes like sales, marketing, etc.

Re: benefits... previously we were addressing this problem with slow, expensive, mind-numbing manual processes that our people hated to do. We are able to knock out a huge chunk of this grunt work quickly at a low fixed cost that saves us time and money.

Creative Director and B2B marketing expert

"Easy way to hack the administrivia of the sales process"

What do you like best?

For about the half the price of Data.com Premium, YesData gives you access to both data hygiene and a brand new source of accurate information on B2B decision makers. We use it because our sales targets are bigger companies and the coverage and accuracy provided by YesData is fantastic. Integration with Salesforce.com is easy.

What do you dislike?

No question, the database is not as big as Data.com's - however, since our prospecting targets are in bigger companies, that doesn't bother me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand how your sales team will use it before you get it. Improving sales force efficiency isn't easy and sometimes there are a lot of habits you must break to get a break-thru. The data is high-quality - but getting your team to use it properly will take some work and planning.

On the days where I am wearing my "sales hat" and cold-calling, I don't have a lot of time. The process of researching new leads, finding the correct name, the correct email address and the correct phone number wastes valuable minutes. Every minute that I am on the phone means I don't have the opportunity to get distracted by the latest Kardashian drama. And, every minute I am on the phone means the better my chances of connecting with a decision maker. Short story - the problem I am solving is really a productivity problem - how do I maximize my effectiveness when I am smiling and dialing?

Director of Sales and Marketing
Staffing and Recruiting

"Major Value-Add for Outbound Sales and Inbound Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

Higher hit rate (accuracy) than better-known competitors. Accuracy is of paramount importance and this product delivers. Very intuitive interface.

Bulk Clean - Data Hygiene feature is a seamless method for growing our distribution list.

What do you dislike?

Under the "always room for improvement" column: adding a field for public (e.g. ticker symbol) vs private company, would be very useful for my particular, "unique" needs. Perhaps, next generation?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to build a prospect database with accurate information in a facile manner, I would sign up for a trial and evaluate it. You can pay a lot more for less.

I am charged with compiling target call lists for outbound Sales Call activity as well growing our distribution list for Inbound Marketing campaigns. This product has SIGNIFICANTLY improved the efficiency of these processes and improved our productivity.

(Myself Only)

"Accurate data and very professional service"

What do you like best?

I got exactly what I asked for, accurate deliverable email data. YesData exceeded my expectations in a industry that does not always deliver. They also have a very slick LinkedIn automation tool that has helped me build my social media network and build a customized database.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had direct dial phones on more contacts instead of the main number.

I need to find new customers via email and build my LinkedIn Network.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Yesdata Experience"

What do you like best?

Solid high quality contact data and ownership goes the extra mile to help their business partners & customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I simply have not used or taken advantage of all the services that Yesdata provides so I can't comment on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yesdata will take care of your lead/contact data needs.

Using Yesdata has helped my clients succeed in their marketing endeavors & makes my firm look good.

"yesdata"

What do you like best?

I really liked yesdata because its a great way to track emails and clicks. Having a tracking system for business is well worth it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the price per seat. This was very expensive after trail and we didn't see an ROI on it.

so track emails and call when emails are opened

UE

"Best Lead Generation source out there!"

What do you like best?

The database has thousands of accurate leads that save you time from the manual research you would have to do to achieve half of what the yesdata database offers. The bulk clean / data hygiene functionality is a great feature that lets you clean data that you upload which also gives you instant results.

What do you dislike?

The interface could have even more "user friendly" functionality, which would just be improvements and upgrades.

Instant lead generation for extremely time sensitive business needs. You can never have enough good data, yesdata gives you the opportunity to research and customize leads within the database as well as leads you find yourself, upload and clean.

Global Sales Manager

"Solid tool"

What do you like best?

Tool is very intuitive - easy to learn and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Like any "research' tool, you always tun a risk of old data. YesData's accuracy rate is very high...but of course we all want it to be 100%, right?

YesData lets me quickly and easily research firms for better prospecting opportunities.

President
Internet

"Best lead source - verified by Linkedin!"

What do you like best?

Innovative data source where all leads are verified by Linkedin. Integrates directly with SalesForce. Quality of data is quite good. Helpful cleaning our existing lists.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like the interface and the data is quite good. We use this to improve our inbound marketing results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leverage your top of the funnel content with YesData leads.

We've had great success combining YesData's B2B leads with our inbound marketing content. We call it "InbetweenBound" and we have greatly accelerated results.

"Accurate data and leads that you can count on"

What do you like best?

Finds leads efficiently and imports them promptly to your Salesforce or other CRM software. Also, helps a little with market automation.

What do you dislike?

Very limited functionality within market automation. Wish could perform more data generated tasks to save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Leads filtering!

Gotten some right target leads

YesData User Ratings