All of our interactions with our customers are now in one platform. Previous to moving to PureCloud we were spread across 3 platforms that didn't speak to each other, this was frustrating to both our customers and our agents. Additionally, PureCloud was easy to implement.
Analytics are lacking in the standard reporting function. If the ability to create ad hoc reports existed here, that would be helpful. I also don't like that when a solution is used to resolve an issue in one are, such as IVR, that the same aspect isn't looked at in another area, such as Outbound Dialer or vice versa. For instance, I can disconnect a stuck outbound dialer call, but if an Inbound (IVR) agent dials out to a customer, I am am unable to disconnect that stuck interaction.
Being on the beginning end of this I see changes every week, if you don't see it today, ask if it's on the roadmap because they are putting features in so fast that if it isn't here today it may be on it's way very soon.
We utilize PureCloud for IVR, Chat, Email and Outbound Dialer. Additionally, we have been able to do a lot of paperwork and desk clearing with being able to
- add softphones (getting rid of desktop phones - saving space)
- Put all reference materials and manuals in the Workspace - getting rid of binders and manual/paper updates
-That we can properly transfer our customers and be able to share information with other agents.
- The ability of agents to chat each other as a resource without having to seek a supervisor.
- Being able to evaluate calls and leave notes in with the specific call for the agent to review and be able to hear what they said and see the note left regarding the interaction.
- The ability to see customers as they are interacting in Chat/Email/Call all at once without having to jump between systems.
-Ease of use - very intuitive for the agent and easy for the implementation.
-As a third party call center, it has made it so easy to add clients and start taking calls in a fraction of what it used to.
- We have control over our own messaging as well, like placing inclement weather messages.