Forecast

Learning about Forecast?

Forecast Reviews

Ask Forecast a Question
Showing 19 Forecast reviews
Forecast review by Logan W.
Logan W.

"This tool is effective and very fast when it comes to solving my projects"

What do you like best?

We like this software too much because it has brought many benefits for our company, because it has a great total control for each project and it is also very helpful in conclusion of time. In the same way it has helped us in a better coordination of tasks and projects, this has facilitated that our clients do not congratulate repeatedly, instead they did not do it otherwise there were many conflicts that could not be solved

What do you dislike?

What we do not like about Forecast is that there are some final details that are not in place, but in the same way my company feels comfortable with it since it has many benefits to do a good business with clients who are very demanding, and we have observed that as the days go by our sales increase simultaneously, that means that this tool is doing its work magnificently

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the product since it has allowed me to have an excellent schedule and review of projects this has been very simple and fast to ensure a successful delivery. It also has a forecast that exceeds my expectations in many aspects. Forescast has everything my business needed to improve all its services and thus offer better customer service

At this moment there is no problem that is solving with the product, on the contrary has many benefits to improve some very important and important aspects of your business, this is one of the best software that my company used because it has an excellent versatility and demand that will generally make you grow in each area of ​​work

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Forecast
Forecast review by Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

"Tool innovative for project management"

What do you like best?

It is an innovative tool that has the facility to create tasks, generate a report and when it's about project management, its support is the most effective, it has an interface spectacular. The fluid navigation is very good

What do you dislike?

The cost could be high and also requires an excellent internet connection, export to performing analysis is robust, however it is still one of the best platforms for project management

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent platform that has allowed me to perform efficient tasks. It has one installation and very simple configuration, a product that you will not regret, use it if you want to increase your production. It is usually one of the most used softwares in my department with my work team

This tool has facilitated the administration of tasks, the ease of tracking project as well as collaboration in real time, it should be noted that it has allowed me to carry out efficient work increasing my production thanks to its versatility

What Project Management solution do you use?

Forecast review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"This software is magnificent, simple, powerful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What my company likes about this software is that it has many special features that are useful for our clients and the best thing is that our team feels comfortable with this tool because it is simply great to use their programming and it is incredible what we have achieved with Forecast. We also like the establishment and assignment of tasks so that our workers do a better team work and thus can report timely projects

What do you dislike?

What we dislike about the software is that there are some final details that are not in place, but we feel comfortable with Forecast and we do not want to change it for another. Also the detail that has this tool is that you need a stable internet connection to work safely

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a magnificent software with functions that allow you to choose easily and appropriately, and also with its applications we can increase production and thus obtain an effective job with successful forecasts. Since we met Forecast, our users have congratulated us because we have improved in many fundamental aspects

We are solving the programming and forecasting of projects to ensure timely delivery. But what our team of work and planning has noticed the most is that as the days go by they have increased sales in a very fast way, that means that the software is working very well

Forecast review by Aleksander K.
Aleksander K.

"Simple, powerful and beautiful"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the scheduling. I can clearly see is the team is overallocated or not. Moreover, the customer service is brilliant. Whenever there is an issue, they can help instantly and accurately answer the given question. Finally, the projects view. It has many useful features and UI is a masterpiece! In addition, It can be decided what is important to you and what you want to see when entered the list of the projects. Very easy to navigate and change the data within the app. It is simply great!

What do you dislike?

Everything is connected, it is a plus but when I am trying to put my values, for instance, what is the percentage done of the project I cannot because first I have to put all the details in the scope tab.

Also, from my point of view, the name "Milestone" is not appropriate. It should be a "Stage" or "Process".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool which can help improve work and efficiently allocate people. Not only it will bring benefits to the company, full control of the project, but also it will be a great help in terms of time, the longer the Forecast is used the easier it becomes to navigate.

Whit the Forecast tool we are trying to allocate people using the scheduling feature and so far we are amazed by the possibility it gives us.

Forecast review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Awesome "

What do you like best?

We were drawn to forecast when we outgrew trello - the team had a great workflow using trello, and we didn't want to interrupt that, but we did want more of a company wide overview of what was happening (with multiple concurrent projects resource management becomes very difficult in trello) - Forecast has allowed us to keep the production team using the Kanban systems they know and allows the management team to schedule, organise and report on multiple concurrent projects easily.

What do you dislike?

Honnestly, not much - one thing I would like to see though would be a "done" view in the scheduler, so that we can report on the tasks that were done, and when they were done (we occasionally get clients questioning billing and to be able to send them a screenshot of this would help massively)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it :)

Resource management is the biggest thing that forecast helps us with - we can see instantly if we have overbooked ourselves, and we can see the impact that delay has, not only on the current project, but the next one, and the one after that too (and we can see this across all members of our team at the click of a button)

Forecast review by will j.
will j.

"An effective tool for amanging your projects stratically."

What do you like best?

The best part of this tool is the way it handles your schedule in a periodic and priority way. Handles all your tasks well and keeps you up with the deadlines. It has great services where you can tell about your issues and they can help you out instantly.

What do you dislike?

I like this software a lot along with its features so no issues yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this software with the amount of versatile and diverse features it has given to us. It gives you a free trial as well which assist you in making a wise decision as well. Very accessible and user-friendly.

A great analytical and strategic tool that helps you with your management of tasks and also your work load. Makes you aware about your issues and things and keeps you in the track of time. I am simply amazed by the possibility of work it has given.

Forecast review by Leynes M.
Leynes M.

"Easy organization when using Forecast"

What do you like best?

the tools of organization and management of projects that has Forecast is innovative for the administration of resources, make calculations of expenses before carrying out the project is easy and fast with this software, in very few cases you get something that works intuitively . Projects are delivered more efficiently and employees work together.

What do you dislike?

From the moment of use until now there is nothing that disgusts me, everything related to Forecast has been good.

Collaboration in the area of resources, whether or not they are limited Forecast makes the work of administration easier, reports with the value provided which was done before starting the project, this is a great help for the company.

Forecast review by Khloe F. J.
Khloe F. J.

"the best for creation and monitoring of projects"

What do you like best?

I really like that it helps to save time in the creation and assignment of projects to the different teams of work in the office, also facilitates the follow-up of the assigned projects, avoids the constant creation of progress reports of projects

What do you dislike?

in reality there is nothing that I do not like really is an excellent software is very intuitive, the only thing that would change or improve would be the design of the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

without a doubt I can recommend forescout I love it

It has solved a big problem mainly for the follow-up of the projects assigned to the different work teams, besides it allows to do a quick evaluation of the work and the associated costs, we can also do follow-up of the planning of resources.

Forecast review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"Excellent Project, Time, and Resource Management Tools"

What do you like best?

Forecast is easy to use and simple to navigate. It gives me the ability to see what's going on in our agency in a few dashboards. Our entire agency was up and running on the application over a Christmas holiday break last year. The support team is amazing and implements most requests and bug fixes the very same week. They are constantly asking for input on how to make the product better and truly listen to our suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The system could use a better file sharing configuration. Would love an integration with QuickBooks Online.

We were Basecamp users before Forecast and were frustrated with lack of reporting and resource planning features. Forecast allows us to time track efficiently, scope work and costs quickly and keep an eye on resource planning all from a single application.

Forecast review by Sahara M.
Sahara M.

"A good all in one project tool for everyone. "

What do you like best?

It is an excellent alternative for all the project handlers as it assists in creating good tasks and assign them to the team members equally. Helps you to complete your projects with the good deadlines and keep yourself focused all the time for good improvement.

What do you dislike?

It need a stable and proper internet connection to work effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great software with easy and variety of features which enables you to select easily and properly. Helps you in better tasks management which ease your work load. very user-friendly and time saving.

An excellent software that helps you in assigning and managing tasks properly. Helps you with an excellent team collaboration in real time with great professional service automation.

Forecast review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great overview of allocations"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create new allocations of people to projects, and I get a great overview of all my allocations.

Furthermore I can use all the data for my own reports in Excel by using the API.

New features and improvements are introduced at a regular pace.

What do you dislike?

There are some finishing details that are not in place. Misspellings, quirks and so.

But it is not something that hinders the daily use.

We now have a shared overview of who is allocated to which projects - now and in the future.

And it is a view that is easy understandable.

That makes it possible for all our Project Managers to work together on allocations in a way we couldn't do before.

Forecast review by Julia R.
Julia R.

"Clear Asset for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how it brings together ticketed Kanban boards and timesheets, encouraging collaboration and complete transparency on time spent where. It also also allows you to calculate the amount of resource you have against particular projects and projected work, allowing you to allocate resources as appropriate.

What do you dislike?

Mini hiccups- limitations in levels of access for collaborators, and if you send a link someone to a ticket that they are not assigned to, they cannot access it.

- Tracks tasks across all divisions of the business

- Tracks time (internal and external)

- Validates business decisions by clearly showing the amount of resource needed for a project

- Allocates responsibility for tasks and projects

- Enables scheduling and 'forecasting' of projects to ensure timely delivery

Forecast review by Administrator

"Planning made easier and faster"

What do you like best?

I do really like who easy you can plan a project and get a whole view of one customer thanks to the Insights. I can easily see how many project that one customer has up and running and we can therefore have a better communications to all our customers.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with the CSV export where they get pretty messy when you e.g download the registered time for a month. It would also be great that if a Card is set as Non-billable, then I won´t see the price for the registered time. And also, it would be awesome to have a Insight where I can see only the debited time for each user (so I don´t see the work with 0 price)

We have gotten a much better insight in which projects/works that´s upcoming and the time registration is much easier to handle in Forecast compared to the system we used before.

Forecast review by Administrator

"Best in Class"

What do you like best?

Forecast combines resource scheduling, task and project management in a clean, easy-to-use interface -- which, in itself, is a winner. But it's the reporting and forecasting that sets them apart -- along with their outstanding customer service. I recommend them unreservedly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Forecast has exceeded my expectations in many respects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are serious about efficiency, productivity and profitability within your organisation, and you have someone to champion the implementation from within -- don't hesitate.

From an operational perspective, the ability to track time, budget and resource utilisation over the course of a project -- and against all other projects in the system -- is absolutely invaluable.

Forecast review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Forecast"

What do you like best?

It is very successful, saves time to perform operations because when conducting negotiations you perform an analysis in function to the market and makes predictions close to reality, it is completely customizable and adaptable to any corporation of nature that is

What do you dislike?

High costs and qualified personnel is required who can interpret graphs and statistics to perform the analyzes thrown by the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you want to increase your production through analysis and successful forecasts

We have increased sales since this tool was acquired because of the versatility and accuracy that is usually

Forecast review by Loise M.
Loise M.

"Achieving more benefits with Forecast."

What do you like best?

Tracking tasks and projects projects is easy with Forecast.

Creation and assigning of tasks to team within our workplace is easier.

Time tracking is much easier thus generation of timely projects reports.

Fast automation of workflow.

Has a free trial version of 14days which I consider crucial when deciding if this software will work best for us.

What do you dislike?

Has many robust features that requires good internet connectivity to run smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes,as I find it worth thumb up.

Tasks and projects management more effective with Forecast.

High productivity.

Ease of time tracking.

Forecast review by Agency
Agency

"I've tested them all, forecast is the best "

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is and how our entire team quickly adopted it. It works well both for a management perspective (overview, capacity, progress, utilisation of ressources) and for more operationnal roles (to do, prioritization, project time monitoring etc...).

Fore us a key aspect of such a tool is to have both a solid and usable time tracking solution and a complete project management suite. Forecast handles both beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Export capacities for analysis are not the most flexible but new features are being released really fast and often. Customer Success Management is nearly perfect and that is part of the reason we switched from another solution to Forecast.

Project management and our agency ressources/capacity management.

We are also using it to handle our dev and product team; sprint mode is really helpfull and we've been able to improve our TTM efficiency.

Forecast review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Work smarter not harder "

What do you like best?

The overall efficiency is something we truly value in the product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount it cost per month.

Not running the same project over and over has really been beneficial. We have been able to utilize our time across a better array of projects.

Forecast review by Consultant

"Great tool, thorough onboarding support and friendly service."

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Jira Cloud for budgeting controls. UI is nice and simple and clearly laid out.

Forecast staff respond quickly to support requests in a friendly and approachable manner.

What do you dislike?

Some of the (accounting) terminology is not so clear for me. The Forecast staff are however extremely patient and helpful with their onboarding process.

Budget controlling integration with Jira Cloud. Automatic calculation of sprint development costs.

Learning about Forecast?

* We monitor all Forecast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.