Duda

Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.

Work for Duda?

Learning about Duda?

Duda Reviews

Ask Duda a Question
Showing 119 Duda reviews
Carlos M.

"a lot of problems with the payments"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, very intuitive and has many integrations with other platforms, which makes your job very easy. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

look at the tutorials to have a clearer idea of ​​how to use the platform correctly

Many conversions have been generated and many sales have been closed thanks to the customer acquisition that allows Duda. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments. I have tried to pay with different methods but all are rejected, you have to improve the part of the payments

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Duda
Iceal G.

"Why use Duda over other website builder"

What do you like best?

As I have used the platform for over 3 years now I have an extensive experience using this platform. For the past 3 years as a web designer to web developer Duda is one of the best platform for me to develop/code and mostly likely to design a website. I started out as web designer at our company and within 2 weeks as I can remember I have already grasped the basic things that I can do with it. Fast forward today, I am now a senior web developer, and we implement some tech work stuff to this platform . As it is easy to code here, the features have now grown to be more user friendly.

What do you dislike? (40 characters minimum)

Some of the things that lacked was the ability to import and export widgets. But I think they will add it this year.

What business problems are you solving with Duda? What benefits have you realized?

Mostly tech stuff, where our clients want us to display information coming from a server or a spreadsheet.

What is your primary role when using this product?

Do you or your company implement, resell, or consult on behalf of this product or the company that makes it?

Validation

At which company did you most recently use Duda?

What is the industry of this company?

How many employees does this company have?

Are you a current user of Duda?

Confirm that you are a current user of this product by uploading a screenshot showing you logged into the product. Screenshots are submitted securely and viewable only to the G2 Crowd moderation team.

Edit Your Already Uploaded Screenshot

In addition to making my review available on this site, the provider of the product I reviewed: a) may use this review, my name, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, as described under the Terms of Use, and b) contact me about being a reference.

I would like this review to appear as Unattributed. Do not show my name and picture to the G2 community.

I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this solution submitted in accordance with the Terms of Use. I am not an employee of this vendor or one of its direct competitors. I confirm that, if I was offered an incentive in exchange for providing this review, this offer did not influence the content of this review.

Submit ReviewNext

Learn how we protect your privacy

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to use or try Duda. They have the most powerful editing tools and most likely you can build sites at faster rate than other site without being confused of the interface. They have created many themes/template that you can use for your clients. It always upgrade as they have a quarterly road map of features that they follow and integrates it to the platform. It is built from react.js so it is faster than other website builders out there because Facebook was the one who built react.js

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Adriana G.

"Trusted Website builder partner"

What do you like best?

Using Duda is very easy, you don't need to understand coding, but somehow you learn new stuff every day using the platform. I love the drag and drop capability of Duda because that saves a lot of time while you're designing websites. Plus, customer service is really quick and great when you have any inquiry.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some widgets have to be purchased separately like keeping a button still as the user scrolls down, but I guess I understand these type of personalized widgets sometimes require expert coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take into account that the site lack of database building if you would like to build a website with user login capabilities.

I'm saving a lot of time while convincing clients to build a website with Duda. The easy-to-create and beautiful templates are very useful for getting some ideas and it's a good starting point too. But also I'm happy how SEO friendly Duda is, you can easily add Alt text on your images, site description, site keywords and more, all to improve the visibility of a website in a search engine.

Erin P.

"Built for agencies, easy for clients"

What do you like best?

It's build for an agency's needs - you can get at the source code, you can implement custom tracking, it's a completely white-labelled experience for the end customer, and it's very fast to build in. Clients find it more understandable than WordPress or Concrete5 for edits.

What do you dislike?

I wish the form builder was more robust (additional fields, conditional logic and routing - AKA I want Gravity Forms), and that it was more built for GA tracking of events. Zapier integration would really open up the automation we can easily build with it. The speed of the sites isn't testing as well as it once did on Google, and that was a big selling point for us so I hope they can get it back up there.

We were using WordPress for higher-end clients and SquareSpace for lower-need clients; Duda replaced SquareSpace and has been much, much better for our needs in terms of flexibility, SEO optimization, customization, you name it. It gives us a low-cost, easy option for customers who don't need the full customization (or the maintenance/security risks) of WordPress, but who need a stylish website that's optimized and easily edited.

Shannon S.

"Duda is a fantastic programme for building websites."

What do you like best?

The support from the team is great. The functionality and designs of the websites are fantastic and beautiful. There are so many design options and functionalities included and it is so easy and effective to use. I have had no faults with the hosting reliability and love the system with it's user friendly editing system. I also like the wide range of helpful resources Duda supplies to it's white label users.

What do you dislike?

My only one thing I would like to improve is the hosting fees as I think these are slightly too high.

I am building a successful business with Duda's white label service and am beyond happy with the results. The benefits are that the websites I build stand out, have fast loading speeds, display perfectly on all devices, work well with Google search engine, the editor is easy to use and has fantastic functionality. There is also great live chat support for any questions or queries.

Thomas J.

"Simple for Simple Sites"

What do you like best?

As a designer, it is very important for me to be able to manipulate the layouts with ease. The means to access the HTML/CMS and add JS that will work is supplemental. Duda has simplified the work environment making their competitor WIX seems over-worked.

What do you dislike?

Nearly all my clients need to blog. Though much improved, there still is a disconnect between the blog layouts and the general website environment. Both Duda and Wix should consider having a template system to isolate the content editors so that they are separate from the design and layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a simple brochure website, then Duda is a good option to have it developed and hosted.

Small enterprises that have a need to launch a site quickly. Launched a site in Duda in a few hours for a customer who can't get enough of managing their own site for the first time in their career.

Suzanne B.

"I'm Glad I Discovered Duda"

What do you like best?

I first started using Duda to create mobile websites. This morphed into website designs which incorporated Responsive Design. I find the website editor easier to use than GoDaddy or Wix and some of the others. It's also a lot quicker to build a great website than using WordPress and you don't have to deal with the vulnerability or ongoing updates of plugins.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the website editor is that it's not a blank canvas like the Wix editor. Instead it's basically boxes and compartments, which took some getting used to. At times it's difficult to place a widget exactly where you want it, which can be frustrating. Overall, however, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Duda is easy to work with and provides excellent customer service and support. Very responsive, unlike other companies.

I can now create a gorgeous, effective website in hours or days instead of weeks. This is a huge advantage when it comes to paying my designers hourly, or tying up my own time, and allows me to work on more projects.

Alex S.

"Great for growing agencies."

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of building websites. Even if I use a template I can make sites look 100% their own.

I love the "site for life" plan, though I believe that is no longer offered for new customers.

I like the Ecwid integration. The free eComm store option is great. The other options are great, though I"d like to see them priced a little better.

What do you dislike?

1) WordPress is the "hot word" - explaining why we'd go with Duda over another builder like SquareSpace presents challenges.

2) Duda can get pretty buggy, and support isn't always able to help.

3) Updating things like header logos for desktop does not change how things are for mobile and desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great web builder if you don't need a backend database.

Quickly + efficiently building websites for SMBs.

It is very inexpensive and cost effective.

Building sites for mobile + tablet + desktop display is easy and quick.

The site dashboard is really useful for hands-on clients that want to get involved in their site. I also like the monthly and or weekly emails to send to clients with stats and analytics and other updates - it's good to send that out automatedly so I don't have to worry about it.

Matthew W.

"I use Duda everyday"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of building unique websites quickly and easily and the ability to manage our hundreds of client websites. We bring on dozens of clients per year and Duda allows to run our unique business model and provide quality websites to our clients. When there are issues, Duda's Chat support is quick and typically very helpful. When they can't help immediately, they always bump it up to a higher level support team and I'll see results fairly soon. Their tech team is on top of it and that's a huge reason to use the platform.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop functionality, while typically awesome, sometimes falls short. I don't blame Duda for that one as it's a relatively new and complex web functionality.

We bring on 2-4 new clients a month. Duda allows us to design and produce their websites quickly and manage them all in one place easily.

Mark R.

"Best site builder platform I've used in a decade"

What do you like best?

Duda is by far the fastest tool that I have used for building websites. You still have a learning curve but the speed of production turnaround once you're familiar with the system is incredible. The ability to add pre-designed sections and set up web forms in seconds is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

Duda lacks some of the creative control that you have on other platforms. Most times you can compromise but there are situations when you can't quite achieve the exact look you require dues to restrictions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When comparing to other products, have a a look at the overall value. Do they include SSL certificate. Do you need to spend time on updates or pay someone to do them for me? Can I maintain the site myself. These factors are sometimes the hidden costs in Open Source products.

Previously I would build responsive sites i.e. one design that conformed to different screen devices, but Duda takes this up a notch and allows you to build independent designs for desktop, tablet and mobile as required.

Henry W.

"A easy to use platform, with backend flexibility and great support team"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the Duda team, is not so much its platform, because that speaks for itself, but the team around it. They are always there to answer questions, but most importantly, they are very receptive to our feedback to making the software better and better!

What do you dislike?

The only time I chose not to use Duda is for eCom sites, and I realize that it is an extension of Ecwid, but there have been a couple instances where we were not able to achieve some custom features because of flexibility within Ecwid. We also do not use Duda sites for any clients that request Calander Event posting, specifically restaurants. Similar to this one, http://washingtonhouserestaurant.com/events-2/

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Event Scheduler like http://washingtonhouserestaurant.com/events-2/

Dudas platform allows us to scale at a much faster rate than most CMS's. We can create beautiful sites in half the time of Wordpress, saving us time, which saves us money.

Stefan K.

"Love It! Simple, effective and Fun."

What do you like best?

No hassle solution. It is simple but yet so advanced so you can get into the HTML codes for more customizing. It also has API solutions if needed for further integrations.

It just works and also easy for those clients who want to update if they want to - customizable client view.

Use WP and WIX, but have taken over 90% of clients to DUDA.

I have used the solution for 3 years and like the way they are going. They have their own Widget Builder that with simple coding can create and customize your own features for simple workflows.

It has team features and template solutions to speed up building processes.

I am a fan, and so are my team and clients - even that it is a White Label - we proudly share DUDA as our number one choice for websites.

What do you dislike?

Not all the ready-made features in Wix and plugins in WP. But, found out that most of those features are just making sites slower and to easy to put in, but have not always any benefits for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need solid websites and builder with stable and easy of use platform either as an agency or one site owner - and want the possibility to also go into the HTML Code - this is it!

It is constantly improved and no fuzz support.

Agency platform for clients sites.

Creating beautiful websites and saves up to 70-80% of the time if sites are built in WP.

This means less time spent on building, more effective client processes - that means that our customers are really happy - high quality, less support and more money for marketing and other services that are creating revenue for the client.

George Z.

"From the beginning until now"

What do you like best?

Duda has continued to listen to the professionals that use the platform and has continued to provide tools AND resources to help us run our businesses, agencies and consulting firms. They have empowered us to provide an online presence at a reasonable cost to our clients - all the while providing up to date technology and bleeding edge tech in most instances.

What do you dislike?

It's a double edged sword... because of the access to the latest technology, widgets and assets - customers become accustomed to the accessibility. So when compared to wordpress and other CMS platforms, sometimes there is frustration. It's a component of their success and ease of use. We want this level of ease, but then want the higher level of configuration which is counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this is your first experience with a content management system or WYSIWYG website builder, you can't be disappointed as you will learn the necessary skills to use any similar platform. Take advantage of the online (facebook) community for assistance and knowledge sharing. It's invaluable!!!

I'm able to provide an online presence that is cross device friendly and allows significant customability. Each site can be unique or templated as needed. Duda is also continuing to provide tools, resources and underlying code that keeps the platform AHEAD of the game.

Bruce M.

"Good base, weak on features, slow to develop"

What do you like best?

Very easy to build small, simple responsive websites quickly. No need to have a developer. The comfort of a secure, hosted solution. I like having access to all of my client sites within 1 dashboard. I like the ability to completely customize desktop, tablet and mobile.

What do you dislike?

Many missing features that our clients need/expect. Duda is very slow to meet the many (basic) feature requests from the community. The company is not at all transparent in sharing its road map and will never even hint at a timeline. When they do release something new, they usually miss the mark and provide features THEY think are good, leaving the user community disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not look to Duda as a replacement for other platforms (such as WordPress). Duda is a great tool for small, independent web designers (serving simple clients) and a great tool for larger agencies when a lot of functionality is not needed. Duda has NO DATABASE integration. Basically, no ability to schedule content.

I can produce (simple) websites at low (or no) development cost without advanced developer skills. It has enabled me to serve a very frugal market.

Rick S.

"choose Duda for the security, stay for the website builder"

What do you like best?

I was tired of hacked WP websites. I started working with Duda when they just build mobile websites. Now I build fully responsive, secure websites for clients and recommend Duda for those that want to build their own. The website builder is easy to use and has everything a modern website would need like galleries, maps, menus and more. Duda also seems to be good for SEO with it's easy to setup meta tags and page titles.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates can look a little generic. I have never liked how it handles email form submissions. It is unfortunate that clients cannot directly reply back to the person that sent the form submission.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leave website security issues behind. Get your Search Engine Optimization on track with easy to use Meta Tag setup. Easy to use website builder with all the bells and whistles necessary to make a great website.

Duda has greatly reduced my website build time. The ease of copy/paste entire rows and saving sections for use elsewhere is great. I am solving the website security problem by using their proprietary platform. I believe that Duda has helped my client sites get an edge on SEO.

Wendie S.

"Easy for Client to use!"

What do you like best?

I design websites on Duda and my clients love the interface. For once it is easy for them to maintain their own sites.

I like form an agency perspective it allows me to build more site faster by using entire templates or sections to create just the look my client wants. I also like that I can save customized rows as sections that only I can see so that I can reference the work for a later project if needed.

I like that there is a client collection form. This makes it easy for my client to provide details and images up front, even before they have access to the site.

What do you dislike?

These are more enhancement requests rather than things I do not like:

I do wish the platform allows me to build out a membership style site so that I could build a training portal not only for my clients but also for new hires. It would be nice to be able to tier widget access. I wish there were more marketing tools and ways to create and manage events from within the platform without the need for integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not a developer and are in need of custom integrations, you can hire a developer at a reasonable price to integrate with Duda via a widget. The widget can then be used for other sites as well. This really helps you get the bang for the buck out of your widget expense.

Duda's widgets allow me to develop code and it be easily usable by all clients automatically. this is great!

Iceal G.

"Simplicity at its best! "

What do you like best?

Duda's platform is so easy to use, firstly the UI is great and my UX (User Experience) is amazing in this platform and anyone can use it right away to build websites.

Having an easy to manage and upload images and files platform is cool to use. The platform is always updating to what the users need in order for them to get things done fastly.

What do you dislike?

In a developers perspective having to install the widget on the client's dashboard is a hassle.

There are some features that should be added to the platform. Sometimes the platform behaves differently to our coding because the elements are pre-coded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should try Duda as it is the best and growing CMS. Building websites at ease and everyone without a developer background could use this platform as it is a user friendly.

We solving client's technical problems and some questions if some 3rd party integrations would work on the Duda platform.

Harsha K.

"We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years "

What do you like best?

1. Overall UI and easiness to work

2. User friendly features and platform - we get what we need for our customers

3. Regular updates on product development and features enhancement - Appreciate Continuous Improvement Strategy

4. Swift resolutions from Support team

5. White Label Product

6. Easy to teach the editing process to the customers

What do you dislike?

We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years. We have had built more than 250 live websites.

There are no "dislikes" to be listed since DUDA team has been doing their best to help us. We appreciate the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Go for it, DUDA helps you design any websites in simple steps - website building is no more a tough task

2. Use "White Label" solution to help you offer services under your branding

3. Save time in researches on website design - DUDA team does it for you

1. Less efforts needed to design website - Cost effective plus quick turnaround for projects

2. Templates make our life go easy

3. Responsiveness of the websites designed match to the customer requirements

4. Low investment in training the design team

Nat Rosasco / O.

"Duda is the future of website development"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Duda since they started in business. We have built over 475 websites with Duda so far, and have 110 in backlog. We have used Wordpress for years and tried Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. When I say tried, I mean that we were hired to fix sites that were built in the software. All I can say is that Duda is, by far, superior software. And how can I say this? Well, it's in the traffic numbers and leads. Every site we took from Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace to Duda saw dramatic increases in traffic but more importantly leads. Duda is a leads monster. It is fast, elegant and our clients fall in love with it. Technically, this is the best out there--and getting better every day.

What do you dislike?

This seems odd, but I cannot think of a negative with Duda. The company simply gets better every week. The templates would be my only negative BUT the new ones have been very, very good. They listen to the negatives and correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch and don't look back. Really

I am able to lower my costs in making websites, thereby lowering my prices so I can help more and more small businesses. Very gratifying and it's due to Duda. I have more clients than ever and a very big problem that they have solved is ongoing server maintenance and hacking issues with Wordpress. These issues cost my company over $20,000 per year in fixing hacks and updating themes and plugins. Money lost. And clients unhappy. These issues are solved with Duda.

Suzanne B.

"Easy To Use Templates & Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the Duda Pro program is the level of customer service compared to other platforms such as Wix. The templates are adequate for most designs and are easily customized and adapt nicely for mobile & tablets. The editor is fairly simple to use and most designs can be completed without any coding on my part. I've created both simple and complex websites using Duda and my clients absolutely love them. Another thing I really like is the personalization tools which make it easy to add popups, banners, coupons, welcome messages & more. And my clients are really into them also!

What do you dislike?

What I like least about using the Duda editor is that it puts everything into boxes, often not where you want the content. This can be frustrating, but I've learned to live with it. And truthfully, it speeds things up in adding widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you build websites for a living I recommend checking out the Duda platform. Websites are hosted in the Amazon Cloud, the partner with Let's Encrypt for free SSL Certificates, and their support is really terrific.

A major benefit of using Duda is the time saved in building a website.. Sites build quicker than using Word Press, for example, which means more sites & more money in less time.

George Z.

"From Hobbyist to SMB to Enterprise - the complete solution"

What do you like best?

Engagement and Simplicity with ahead-of-it's-time compliance. The number one attraction to Duda for me was the engagement of the staff. From the first time I met a representative at a trade show 4 years ago until today, every interaction I've had with the staff has been positive and further adds to my loyalty with this company.

From a technology perspective, Duda is continually thinking ahead and is proactive in implementing technology to meet or exceed upcoming standards. Web speed and PWA are just the two most recent examples. The largest benefit of the platform is the straight forward pricing without any up-sells to speak of. Even in the lowest tier you are not crippled in what you can design and develop. The same cannot be said about their competition.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to come up with a criticism of the platform or the company. This is really reaching, but sometimes the things that would seem more intuitive to be a part of the platform are not there. Again, the staff is quick to explain why - whether it's in development, or technically incompatible or inefficient to be used with the platform. And it's known a large percentage of developmental effort is guided to larger features that are objectively overarching in reach. Also, there was a little hiccup with the implementation of a new integration feature allowing me to automate a lot of process with my current customer management system. Again however, this was a new implementation and the support team has remained engaged to my satisfaction. It's also a feature I'm sure an incredibly small number of their customers actually utilize. Most will note that the CMS options are lacking. But this is not a CMS platform and they make no illusion to be. Finally, the eCommerce integration is sufficient at best. They're working on it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The beauty of Duda is the low entry cost. Try it out as a Duda Pro partner, spend time in the closed Facebook group and scour the Resource Portal. It won't take long to realize the intangibles that make the cost negligible. It's an instant ROI platform. It really is. If it's not a fit, the cost to evaluate was incredibly low.

I've historically used many different platforms over the past 19 years in an attempt to accomplish a simple goal; Efficiently and effectively provide an online presence for myself and clients using current technology that is fully compatible with all browsers and viewing devices. Duda has enabled my company to accomplish this goal in ways that have exceeded our expectations.

Benefits range from the advanced technology deployed by Duda and the forward thinking of their staff to stay ahead of trending requirements in the online community. Security, stability and speed are the top three benefits that come to mind (just a coincidence they all start with S:) That combined with their never ending desire to receive customer feedback and actually implement requests, recommendations and suggestions in a timely manner just puts them over the top in customer satisfaction.

Brian L.

"Duda is the best software for website agencies!"

What do you like best?

Duda's software has been a blessing to our agency. Before we found Duda we spend about 3 to 6 months to build a website. Now we can built them in a much more professional way and get the website done within a week in most cases. We have been able to pass the saving to our customers and that has increased our retention rate by over 30%!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but we would really benefit from having an app store and a database for our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were worried at first about making the switch like most other agencies you get comfortable with what you know. I can say the switch was tough at first but after our team learned the system and we no longer needed a team to just do support requests and we were able to drop our website design pricing by over 50%!

We are helping our clients by giving them the best website experience at a low cost.. This really helps us sell other advertising services since the website no longer has to be a huge payment to our clients. We can now genuinely help our clients get to the next level. We work with small businesses only so the benefits are huge.

Dave P.

"The perfect platform for web design for your clients"

What do you like best?

Duda has some truly unique features when it comes to designing websites for clients. With a fully comprehensive set of design tools, and the ability to white-label the entire experience, it's the perfect solution to giving clients a perfect experience for their websites. The layout of the interface is slick and easy to understand, ensuring you can hand over the reigns to your clients once the website has been signed off. Additionally, you can remain as an administrator of the site ensuring your can jump right in when a customer becomes confused, or accidentally messes up. To that end, automated backups of the site which are taken when changes are made, makes it simple to get the site back to how it should look, should your customer completely mess up!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to really dislike. I did have a few issues with not being able to purchase websites, but this was likely due to the fact there had been a miscommunication and that my account had been migrated over to a Duda Partner program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to be able to easily create websites for your clients, but not have them confused by lines and lines of code, then Duda is a sound choice. It certainly knocks the socks off Wix and SquareSpace!

It allows me to develop highly engaging, fantastic looking websites for my clients, and to be able to brand the who experience under my name, so the customer has the confidence they are dealing with me directly.

Adam K.

"Great platform that delivers results"

What do you like best?

Usability. The duda platform not only performs well, but is incredibly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I'd like to see added. And customer service can be lacking, depending on when you call in. Otherwise it's been a great few years using the Duda products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're wanting to use a solid web building platform that delivers high end results, yet still has an incredibly usability that doesn't require a huge learning curve, then Duda is the platform you've been looking for. Duda provides outstanding products while still delivering results where it matters.

We're a marketing agency that builds sites on the Duda platform, so no real problems we're solving. Benefits: happy customers.

C

"Duda is Best for Managing Multiple Websites and Maximizing Profits"

What do you like best?

No one else provides a better or more affordable white label solution. I have looked... it doesn't exist. WIX is probably the best overall solution when you compare the usuals (Weebly, Squarespace, etc.). However, WIX has no white label option and I manage lots of websites for my clients. They have access to their website, and I have access to everyone's website in my console. The "Buy-for-life" option really allows you to maximize profits if you are a reseller.

What do you dislike?

Integrations. It does not have the integration options as WIX or even Weebly. There is no widget marketplace and WIX provides a better range of built-in tools. If you are creating a single website, WIX is a more robust tool. Downside of WIX is changing your theme for a new redesigned look in a couple of years. That is more challenging in WIX than Duda.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managing multiple websites to maximize profits with great support. Start up costs are minimal.

Managing and hosting multiple websites for small businesses. There is not a better way to host and manage websites for other people. You just need to make sure the solution fits the client's needs as there are limitations.

Learn more about Duda

Duda Videos

Learning about Duda?

* We monitor all Duda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.