Duda

Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.

Work for Duda?

Learning about Duda?

Duda Reviews

Ask Duda a Question
Showing 117 Duda reviews
Duda review by Iceal G.
Iceal G.

"Why use Duda over other website builder"

What do you like best?

As I have used the platform for over 3 years now I have an extensive experience using this platform. For the past 3 years as a web designer to web developer Duda is one of the best platform for me to develop/code and mostly likely to design a website. I started out as web designer at our company and within 2 weeks as I can remember I have already grasped the basic things that I can do with it. Fast forward today, I am now a senior web developer, and we implement some tech work stuff to this platform . As it is easy to code here, the features have now grown to be more user friendly.

What do you dislike? (40 characters minimum)

Some of the things that lacked was the ability to import and export widgets. But I think they will add it this year.

What business problems are you solving with Duda? What benefits have you realized?

Mostly tech stuff, where our clients want us to display information coming from a server or a spreadsheet.

What is your primary role when using this product?

Do you or your company implement, resell, or consult on behalf of this product or the company that makes it?

Validation

At which company did you most recently use Duda?

What is the industry of this company?

How many employees does this company have?

Are you a current user of Duda?

Confirm that you are a current user of this product by uploading a screenshot showing you logged into the product. Screenshots are submitted securely and viewable only to the G2 Crowd moderation team.

Edit Your Already Uploaded Screenshot

In addition to making my review available on this site, the provider of the product I reviewed: a) may use this review, my name, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, as described under the Terms of Use, and b) contact me about being a reference.

I would like this review to appear as Unattributed. Do not show my name and picture to the G2 community.

I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this solution submitted in accordance with the Terms of Use. I am not an employee of this vendor or one of its direct competitors. I confirm that, if I was offered an incentive in exchange for providing this review, this offer did not influence the content of this review.

Submit ReviewNext

Learn how we protect your privacy

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to use or try Duda. They have the most powerful editing tools and most likely you can build sites at faster rate than other site without being confused of the interface. They have created many themes/template that you can use for your clients. It always upgrade as they have a quarterly road map of features that they follow and integrates it to the platform. It is built from react.js so it is faster than other website builders out there because Facebook was the one who built react.js

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Duda
Duda review by Adriana G.
Adriana G.

"Trusted Website builder partner"

What do you like best?

Using Duda is very easy, you don't need to understand coding, but somehow you learn new stuff every day using the platform. I love the drag and drop capability of Duda because that saves a lot of time while you're designing websites. Plus, customer service is really quick and great when you have any inquiry.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some widgets have to be purchased separately like keeping a button still as the user scrolls down, but I guess I understand these type of personalized widgets sometimes require expert coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into account that the site lack of database building if you would like to build a website with user login capabilities.

I'm saving a lot of time while convincing clients to build a website with Duda. The easy-to-create and beautiful templates are very useful for getting some ideas and it's a good starting point too. But also I'm happy how SEO friendly Duda is, you can easily add Alt text on your images, site description, site keywords and more, all to improve the visibility of a website in a search engine.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Duda review by Erin P.
Erin P.

"Built for agencies, easy for clients"

What do you like best?

It's build for an agency's needs - you can get at the source code, you can implement custom tracking, it's a completely white-labelled experience for the end customer, and it's very fast to build in. Clients find it more understandable than WordPress or Concrete5 for edits.

What do you dislike?

I wish the form builder was more robust (additional fields, conditional logic and routing - AKA I want Gravity Forms), and that it was more built for GA tracking of events. Zapier integration would really open up the automation we can easily build with it. The speed of the sites isn't testing as well as it once did on Google, and that was a big selling point for us so I hope they can get it back up there.

We were using WordPress for higher-end clients and SquareSpace for lower-need clients; Duda replaced SquareSpace and has been much, much better for our needs in terms of flexibility, SEO optimization, customization, you name it. It gives us a low-cost, easy option for customers who don't need the full customization (or the maintenance/security risks) of WordPress, but who need a stylish website that's optimized and easily edited.

Duda review by Shannon S.
Shannon S.

"Duda is a fantastic programme for building websites."

What do you like best?

The support from the team is great. The functionality and designs of the websites are fantastic and beautiful. There are so many design options and functionalities included and it is so easy and effective to use. I have had no faults with the hosting reliability and love the system with it's user friendly editing system. I also like the wide range of helpful resources Duda supplies to it's white label users.

What do you dislike?

My only one thing I would like to improve is the hosting fees as I think these are slightly too high.

I am building a successful business with Duda's white label service and am beyond happy with the results. The benefits are that the websites I build stand out, have fast loading speeds, display perfectly on all devices, work well with Google search engine, the editor is easy to use and has fantastic functionality. There is also great live chat support for any questions or queries.

Duda review by Thomas J.
Thomas J.

"Simple for Simple Sites"

What do you like best?

As a designer, it is very important for me to be able to manipulate the layouts with ease. The means to access the HTML/CMS and add JS that will work is supplemental. Duda has simplified the work environment making their competitor WIX seems over-worked.

What do you dislike?

Nearly all my clients need to blog. Though much improved, there still is a disconnect between the blog layouts and the general website environment. Both Duda and Wix should consider having a template system to isolate the content editors so that they are separate from the design and layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a simple brochure website, then Duda is a good option to have it developed and hosted.

Small enterprises that have a need to launch a site quickly. Launched a site in Duda in a few hours for a customer who can't get enough of managing their own site for the first time in their career.

Duda review by Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.

"I'm Glad I Discovered Duda"

What do you like best?

I first started using Duda to create mobile websites. This morphed into website designs which incorporated Responsive Design. I find the website editor easier to use than GoDaddy or Wix and some of the others. It's also a lot quicker to build a great website than using WordPress and you don't have to deal with the vulnerability or ongoing updates of plugins.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the website editor is that it's not a blank canvas like the Wix editor. Instead it's basically boxes and compartments, which took some getting used to. At times it's difficult to place a widget exactly where you want it, which can be frustrating. Overall, however, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is easy to work with and provides excellent customer service and support. Very responsive, unlike other companies.

I can now create a gorgeous, effective website in hours or days instead of weeks. This is a huge advantage when it comes to paying my designers hourly, or tying up my own time, and allows me to work on more projects.

Duda review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Great for growing agencies."

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of building websites. Even if I use a template I can make sites look 100% their own.

I love the "site for life" plan, though I believe that is no longer offered for new customers.

I like the Ecwid integration. The free eComm store option is great. The other options are great, though I"d like to see them priced a little better.

What do you dislike?

1) WordPress is the "hot word" - explaining why we'd go with Duda over another builder like SquareSpace presents challenges.

2) Duda can get pretty buggy, and support isn't always able to help.

3) Updating things like header logos for desktop does not change how things are for mobile and desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great web builder if you don't need a backend database.

Quickly + efficiently building websites for SMBs.

It is very inexpensive and cost effective.

Building sites for mobile + tablet + desktop display is easy and quick.

The site dashboard is really useful for hands-on clients that want to get involved in their site. I also like the monthly and or weekly emails to send to clients with stats and analytics and other updates - it's good to send that out automatedly so I don't have to worry about it.

Duda review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"I use Duda everyday"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of building unique websites quickly and easily and the ability to manage our hundreds of client websites. We bring on dozens of clients per year and Duda allows to run our unique business model and provide quality websites to our clients. When there are issues, Duda's Chat support is quick and typically very helpful. When they can't help immediately, they always bump it up to a higher level support team and I'll see results fairly soon. Their tech team is on top of it and that's a huge reason to use the platform.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop functionality, while typically awesome, sometimes falls short. I don't blame Duda for that one as it's a relatively new and complex web functionality.

We bring on 2-4 new clients a month. Duda allows us to design and produce their websites quickly and manage them all in one place easily.

Duda review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Best site builder platform I've used in a decade"

What do you like best?

Duda is by far the fastest tool that I have used for building websites. You still have a learning curve but the speed of production turnaround once you're familiar with the system is incredible. The ability to add pre-designed sections and set up web forms in seconds is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

Duda lacks some of the creative control that you have on other platforms. Most times you can compromise but there are situations when you can't quite achieve the exact look you require dues to restrictions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When comparing to other products, have a a look at the overall value. Do they include SSL certificate. Do you need to spend time on updates or pay someone to do them for me? Can I maintain the site myself. These factors are sometimes the hidden costs in Open Source products.

Previously I would build responsive sites i.e. one design that conformed to different screen devices, but Duda takes this up a notch and allows you to build independent designs for desktop, tablet and mobile as required.

Duda review by Henry W.
Henry W.

"A easy to use platform, with backend flexibility and great support team"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the Duda team, is not so much its platform, because that speaks for itself, but the team around it. They are always there to answer questions, but most importantly, they are very receptive to our feedback to making the software better and better!

What do you dislike?

The only time I chose not to use Duda is for eCom sites, and I realize that it is an extension of Ecwid, but there have been a couple instances where we were not able to achieve some custom features because of flexibility within Ecwid. We also do not use Duda sites for any clients that request Calander Event posting, specifically restaurants. Similar to this one, http://washingtonhouserestaurant.com/events-2/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Event Scheduler like http://washingtonhouserestaurant.com/events-2/

Dudas platform allows us to scale at a much faster rate than most CMS's. We can create beautiful sites in half the time of Wordpress, saving us time, which saves us money.

Duda review by Stefan K.
Stefan K.

"Love It! Simple, effective and Fun."

What do you like best?

No hassle solution. It is simple but yet so advanced so you can get into the HTML codes for more customizing. It also has API solutions if needed for further integrations.

It just works and also easy for those clients who want to update if they want to - customizable client view.

Use WP and WIX, but have taken over 90% of clients to DUDA.

I have used the solution for 3 years and like the way they are going. They have their own Widget Builder that with simple coding can create and customize your own features for simple workflows.

It has team features and template solutions to speed up building processes.

I am a fan, and so are my team and clients - even that it is a White Label - we proudly share DUDA as our number one choice for websites.

What do you dislike?

Not all the ready-made features in Wix and plugins in WP. But, found out that most of those features are just making sites slower and to easy to put in, but have not always any benefits for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need solid websites and builder with stable and easy of use platform either as an agency or one site owner - and want the possibility to also go into the HTML Code - this is it!

It is constantly improved and no fuzz support.

Agency platform for clients sites.

Creating beautiful websites and saves up to 70-80% of the time if sites are built in WP.

This means less time spent on building, more effective client processes - that means that our customers are really happy - high quality, less support and more money for marketing and other services that are creating revenue for the client.

Duda review by George Z.
George Z.

"From the beginning until now"

What do you like best?

Duda has continued to listen to the professionals that use the platform and has continued to provide tools AND resources to help us run our businesses, agencies and consulting firms. They have empowered us to provide an online presence at a reasonable cost to our clients - all the while providing up to date technology and bleeding edge tech in most instances.

What do you dislike?

It's a double edged sword... because of the access to the latest technology, widgets and assets - customers become accustomed to the accessibility. So when compared to wordpress and other CMS platforms, sometimes there is frustration. It's a component of their success and ease of use. We want this level of ease, but then want the higher level of configuration which is counter intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this is your first experience with a content management system or WYSIWYG website builder, you can't be disappointed as you will learn the necessary skills to use any similar platform. Take advantage of the online (facebook) community for assistance and knowledge sharing. It's invaluable!!!

I'm able to provide an online presence that is cross device friendly and allows significant customability. Each site can be unique or templated as needed. Duda is also continuing to provide tools, resources and underlying code that keeps the platform AHEAD of the game.

Duda review by Bruce M.
Bruce M.

"Good base, weak on features, slow to develop"

What do you like best?

Very easy to build small, simple responsive websites quickly. No need to have a developer. The comfort of a secure, hosted solution. I like having access to all of my client sites within 1 dashboard. I like the ability to completely customize desktop, tablet and mobile.

What do you dislike?

Many missing features that our clients need/expect. Duda is very slow to meet the many (basic) feature requests from the community. The company is not at all transparent in sharing its road map and will never even hint at a timeline. When they do release something new, they usually miss the mark and provide features THEY think are good, leaving the user community disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not look to Duda as a replacement for other platforms (such as WordPress). Duda is a great tool for small, independent web designers (serving simple clients) and a great tool for larger agencies when a lot of functionality is not needed. Duda has NO DATABASE integration. Basically, no ability to schedule content.

I can produce (simple) websites at low (or no) development cost without advanced developer skills. It has enabled me to serve a very frugal market.

Duda review by Rick S.
Rick S.

"choose Duda for the security, stay for the website builder"

What do you like best?

I was tired of hacked WP websites. I started working with Duda when they just build mobile websites. Now I build fully responsive, secure websites for clients and recommend Duda for those that want to build their own. The website builder is easy to use and has everything a modern website would need like galleries, maps, menus and more. Duda also seems to be good for SEO with it's easy to setup meta tags and page titles.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates can look a little generic. I have never liked how it handles email form submissions. It is unfortunate that clients cannot directly reply back to the person that sent the form submission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leave website security issues behind. Get your Search Engine Optimization on track with easy to use Meta Tag setup. Easy to use website builder with all the bells and whistles necessary to make a great website.

Duda has greatly reduced my website build time. The ease of copy/paste entire rows and saving sections for use elsewhere is great. I am solving the website security problem by using their proprietary platform. I believe that Duda has helped my client sites get an edge on SEO.

Duda review by Iceal G.
Iceal G.

"Simplicity at its best! "

What do you like best?

Duda's platform is so easy to use, firstly the UI is great and my UX (User Experience) is amazing in this platform and anyone can use it right away to build websites.

Having an easy to manage and upload images and files platform is cool to use. The platform is always updating to what the users need in order for them to get things done fastly.

What do you dislike?

In a developers perspective having to install the widget on the client's dashboard is a hassle.

There are some features that should be added to the platform. Sometimes the platform behaves differently to our coding because the elements are pre-coded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try Duda as it is the best and growing CMS. Building websites at ease and everyone without a developer background could use this platform as it is a user friendly.

We solving client's technical problems and some questions if some 3rd party integrations would work on the Duda platform.

Duda review by Harsha K.
Harsha K.

"We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years "

What do you like best?

1. Overall UI and easiness to work

2. User friendly features and platform - we get what we need for our customers

3. Regular updates on product development and features enhancement - Appreciate Continuous Improvement Strategy

4. Swift resolutions from Support team

5. White Label Product

6. Easy to teach the editing process to the customers

What do you dislike?

We are happy using DUDA for last 5 years. We have had built more than 250 live websites.

There are no "dislikes" to be listed since DUDA team has been doing their best to help us. We appreciate the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Go for it, DUDA helps you design any websites in simple steps - website building is no more a tough task

2. Use "White Label" solution to help you offer services under your branding

3. Save time in researches on website design - DUDA team does it for you

1. Less efforts needed to design website - Cost effective plus quick turnaround for projects

2. Templates make our life go easy

3. Responsiveness of the websites designed match to the customer requirements

4. Low investment in training the design team

Duda review by George Z.
George Z.

"From Hobbyist to SMB to Enterprise - the complete solution"

What do you like best?

Engagement and Simplicity with ahead-of-it's-time compliance. The number one attraction to Duda for me was the engagement of the staff. From the first time I met a representative at a trade show 4 years ago until today, every interaction I've had with the staff has been positive and further adds to my loyalty with this company.

From a technology perspective, Duda is continually thinking ahead and is proactive in implementing technology to meet or exceed upcoming standards. Web speed and PWA are just the two most recent examples. The largest benefit of the platform is the straight forward pricing without any up-sells to speak of. Even in the lowest tier you are not crippled in what you can design and develop. The same cannot be said about their competition.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to come up with a criticism of the platform or the company. This is really reaching, but sometimes the things that would seem more intuitive to be a part of the platform are not there. Again, the staff is quick to explain why - whether it's in development, or technically incompatible or inefficient to be used with the platform. And it's known a large percentage of developmental effort is guided to larger features that are objectively overarching in reach. Also, there was a little hiccup with the implementation of a new integration feature allowing me to automate a lot of process with my current customer management system. Again however, this was a new implementation and the support team has remained engaged to my satisfaction. It's also a feature I'm sure an incredibly small number of their customers actually utilize. Most will note that the CMS options are lacking. But this is not a CMS platform and they make no illusion to be. Finally, the eCommerce integration is sufficient at best. They're working on it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The beauty of Duda is the low entry cost. Try it out as a Duda Pro partner, spend time in the closed Facebook group and scour the Resource Portal. It won't take long to realize the intangibles that make the cost negligible. It's an instant ROI platform. It really is. If it's not a fit, the cost to evaluate was incredibly low.

I've historically used many different platforms over the past 19 years in an attempt to accomplish a simple goal; Efficiently and effectively provide an online presence for myself and clients using current technology that is fully compatible with all browsers and viewing devices. Duda has enabled my company to accomplish this goal in ways that have exceeded our expectations.

Benefits range from the advanced technology deployed by Duda and the forward thinking of their staff to stay ahead of trending requirements in the online community. Security, stability and speed are the top three benefits that come to mind (just a coincidence they all start with S:) That combined with their never ending desire to receive customer feedback and actually implement requests, recommendations and suggestions in a timely manner just puts them over the top in customer satisfaction.

Duda review by Nat Rosasco / O.
Nat Rosasco / O.

"Duda is the future of website development"

What do you like best?

My company has been using Duda since they started in business. We have built over 475 websites with Duda so far, and have 110 in backlog. We have used Wordpress for years and tried Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. When I say tried, I mean that we were hired to fix sites that were built in the software. All I can say is that Duda is, by far, superior software. And how can I say this? Well, it's in the traffic numbers and leads. Every site we took from Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace to Duda saw dramatic increases in traffic but more importantly leads. Duda is a leads monster. It is fast, elegant and our clients fall in love with it. Technically, this is the best out there--and getting better every day.

What do you dislike?

This seems odd, but I cannot think of a negative with Duda. The company simply gets better every week. The templates would be my only negative BUT the new ones have been very, very good. They listen to the negatives and correct them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and don't look back. Really

I am able to lower my costs in making websites, thereby lowering my prices so I can help more and more small businesses. Very gratifying and it's due to Duda. I have more clients than ever and a very big problem that they have solved is ongoing server maintenance and hacking issues with Wordpress. These issues cost my company over $20,000 per year in fixing hacks and updating themes and plugins. Money lost. And clients unhappy. These issues are solved with Duda.

Duda review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Duda is the best software for website agencies!"

What do you like best?

Duda's software has been a blessing to our agency. Before we found Duda we spend about 3 to 6 months to build a website. Now we can built them in a much more professional way and get the website done within a week in most cases. We have been able to pass the saving to our customers and that has increased our retention rate by over 30%!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike but we would really benefit from having an app store and a database for our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were worried at first about making the switch like most other agencies you get comfortable with what you know. I can say the switch was tough at first but after our team learned the system and we no longer needed a team to just do support requests and we were able to drop our website design pricing by over 50%!

We are helping our clients by giving them the best website experience at a low cost.. This really helps us sell other advertising services since the website no longer has to be a huge payment to our clients. We can now genuinely help our clients get to the next level. We work with small businesses only so the benefits are huge.

Duda review by Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.

"Easy To Use Templates & Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about the Duda Pro program is the level of customer service compared to other platforms such as Wix. The templates are adequate for most designs and are easily customized and adapt nicely for mobile & tablets. The editor is fairly simple to use and most designs can be completed without any coding on my part. I've created both simple and complex websites using Duda and my clients absolutely love them. Another thing I really like is the personalization tools which make it easy to add popups, banners, coupons, welcome messages & more. And my clients are really into them also!

What do you dislike?

What I like least about using the Duda editor is that it puts everything into boxes, often not where you want the content. This can be frustrating, but I've learned to live with it. And truthfully, it speeds things up in adding widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you build websites for a living I recommend checking out the Duda platform. Websites are hosted in the Amazon Cloud, the partner with Let's Encrypt for free SSL Certificates, and their support is really terrific.

A major benefit of using Duda is the time saved in building a website.. Sites build quicker than using Word Press, for example, which means more sites & more money in less time.

Duda review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"The perfect platform for web design for your clients"

What do you like best?

Duda has some truly unique features when it comes to designing websites for clients. With a fully comprehensive set of design tools, and the ability to white-label the entire experience, it's the perfect solution to giving clients a perfect experience for their websites. The layout of the interface is slick and easy to understand, ensuring you can hand over the reigns to your clients once the website has been signed off. Additionally, you can remain as an administrator of the site ensuring your can jump right in when a customer becomes confused, or accidentally messes up. To that end, automated backups of the site which are taken when changes are made, makes it simple to get the site back to how it should look, should your customer completely mess up!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to really dislike. I did have a few issues with not being able to purchase websites, but this was likely due to the fact there had been a miscommunication and that my account had been migrated over to a Duda Partner program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to easily create websites for your clients, but not have them confused by lines and lines of code, then Duda is a sound choice. It certainly knocks the socks off Wix and SquareSpace!

It allows me to develop highly engaging, fantastic looking websites for my clients, and to be able to brand the who experience under my name, so the customer has the confidence they are dealing with me directly.

Duda review by Wendie S.
Wendie S.

"Easy for Client to use!"

What do you like best?

I design websites on Duda and my clients love the interface. For once it is easy for them to maintain their own sites.

I like form an agency perspective it allows me to build more site faster by using entire templates or sections to create just the look my client wants. I also like that I can save customized rows as sections that only I can see so that I can reference the work for a later project if needed.

I like that there is a client collection form. This makes it easy for my client to provide details and images up front, even before they have access to the site.

What do you dislike?

These are more enhancement requests rather than things I do not like:

I do wish the platform allows me to build out a membership style site so that I could build a training portal not only for my clients but also for new hires. It would be nice to be able to tier widget access. I wish there were more marketing tools and ways to create and manage events from within the platform without the need for integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not a developer and are in need of custom integrations, you can hire a developer at a reasonable price to integrate with Duda via a widget. The widget can then be used for other sites as well. This really helps you get the bang for the buck out of your widget expense.

Duda's widgets allow me to develop code and it be easily usable by all clients automatically. this is great!

Duda review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Great platform that delivers results"

What do you like best?

Usability. The duda platform not only performs well, but is incredibly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I'd like to see added. And customer service can be lacking, depending on when you call in. Otherwise it's been a great few years using the Duda products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're wanting to use a solid web building platform that delivers high end results, yet still has an incredibly usability that doesn't require a huge learning curve, then Duda is the platform you've been looking for. Duda provides outstanding products while still delivering results where it matters.

We're a marketing agency that builds sites on the Duda platform, so no real problems we're solving. Benefits: happy customers.

Duda review by Consultant

"Duda is Best for Managing Multiple Websites and Maximizing Profits"

What do you like best?

No one else provides a better or more affordable white label solution. I have looked... it doesn't exist. WIX is probably the best overall solution when you compare the usuals (Weebly, Squarespace, etc.). However, WIX has no white label option and I manage lots of websites for my clients. They have access to their website, and I have access to everyone's website in my console. The "Buy-for-life" option really allows you to maximize profits if you are a reseller.

What do you dislike?

Integrations. It does not have the integration options as WIX or even Weebly. There is no widget marketplace and WIX provides a better range of built-in tools. If you are creating a single website, WIX is a more robust tool. Downside of WIX is changing your theme for a new redesigned look in a couple of years. That is more challenging in WIX than Duda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Managing multiple websites to maximize profits with great support. Start up costs are minimal.

Managing and hosting multiple websites for small businesses. There is not a better way to host and manage websites for other people. You just need to make sure the solution fits the client's needs as there are limitations.

Duda review by Paul K.
Paul K.

"UK Digital Agency - 5* review"

What do you like best?

We've been using the Duda platform for about nearly 3 years and love it! So much so that we're migrating all our WordPress customers over to it and every one of them love it. From the range of templates, ease of design and management to the ongoing development road map and so much more inbetween. We've just completed a 438 page site for a client and they're ecstatic at its look, design, management and overall feel. We are too and long may it continue!

What do you dislike?

HTML and CSS guides

Lack of Off-site backups

App integration

Design and business interaction is superb enabling clients to use and further develop their sites as their business grows

Duda review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Duda for Converting Existing Websites for Responsive Devices"

What do you like best?

I like Duda's Website Design Editor Tools the best. There are enough choices, in many different areas within the process of designing a website, that you will find just about all that you need to give your website designs the features and functions that you want. And with a little ingenuity and creativity, you can figure out your own solutions to use what they have provided to creatively manipulate what's there in order to achieve the desired effect and results that your project may require.

What do you dislike?

My only issue that I would like Duda to develop further would be an overall "map diagram" which shows where all of the many different options and great features that they have included with their Editor, are located. There are many menus, sub-menus, etc. that a complete diagram showing the connecting "routes" or paths that the user has to navigate to find some of the more illusive settings and more refined details, can be found to avoid the time it takes to search for a very specific item that your website needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an intuitive and relative straight-forward way to build a client's website, convert an existing website into a responsive version, or want to manage a website's statistics and usage with a very small learning curve, then I highly recommend Duda to you. Duda has created a no-nonsense, professionally competitive way of competing with the many different available website development programs that exist but most importantly, it has made it also fun!

Converting clients existing websites for responsive devices like mobile iPhones, iPads, Androids, and many more. I started using Duda's propriety program nearly 3 years ago, back when converting website for responsive applications was still pretty new to the average website designer. Duda's tools at that time were still in their early phase of development but even so they were intuitively designed so that even a designer with a basic understanding of the process, could use them with very little difficulty.

Duda review by William W.
William W.

"Best Website Builder By Far"

What do you like best?

I have been using Duda to build client websites for 5+ years and am constantly being impressed with the versatility of their platform. The website builder is upgraded on an ongoing basis and the company listens intently to their re-sellers feature requests. They also provide training and webinars that addresses all facets of website design.

What do you dislike?

I have no particular dislikes as they have top notch support and Partner companies that provide widgets and services that supplement their product/platform.

The Duda Platform provides an easy to use and versatile way to create websites at an affordable price with all the tools to be creative and build unique websites.

Duda review by Laurence S.
Laurence S.

"A Great Fantastic Platform"

What do you like best?

Duda has changed our business.It's fast, effective and reliable. We have gone from spending weeks developing solutions for clients to days, even hours coming up with a great solution.

What do you dislike?

If your used to being able to use separate Credit card accounts for each client, that is not available on Duda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and give it the chance compare to what your using now, for a SMB rapid deployment solution it's great

Our clients are really happy with the turnaround times and the quality of the sites. The usability of the site once handed over to the client with only a small training period is great too.

Duda review by Agency
Agency

"Best Decision Ever!"

What do you like best?

This tool is incredibly easy to use. We can crank out quality websites in a fraction of the time we used to. Our clients find the sites easy to edit. We love that we don't have to pay a coder to code the site, and we don't have to worry about updates as we did with Wordpress. My only regret is not doing this sooner!

What do you dislike?

Not much we don't like but would appreciate seeing more call details and ability to report on form submissions, ability to delete them so they don't live on the server after a period of time. Small things. The positives well outweigh any deficiencies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I was worried about what we wouldn't be able to do going from WP to Duda. Haven't found anything yet! Try it.

No expensive coders. Faster build times, happier clients, happier employees.

Duda review by Teena C.
Teena C.

"Working every day with this nice tool."

What do you like best?

I can notice good experience with adding images to content. I saved a lot of time by importing all of my existing images and social information. This very nice solution will help you every day.

What do you dislike?

I like a lot of parts of this service. Better to say I like it all. Work with Duda is means to have everything working well. I'm glad that I have it. With resource service you can solve problems if they are coming up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution to have a most modern site.You can work with a lot of kind of tools. You will make all your pages are interactive.With this way, you will see how fast you can increase your costumers.

I have a lot options that help me to build lovely and unique sites. And now our customers can easily and fast use sites I created in Duda. With good access to my site through any device, I can see how my site looks and control it.

Duda review by Shaliah Ruth M.
Shaliah Ruth M.

"Duda Review"

What do you like best?

-The menu is simple and intuitively structured.

-A wide variety of customization options.

-Generous free plan includes eCommerce.

-“Personalization rules” are helpful & innovative.

-You get very deep analysis of your traffic.

-The SEO (search engine optimization) options are excellent as well

-You can also create custom inSite triggers if you want..

What do you dislike?

-Blog and Ecommerce features are limited.

-Expensive paid plans.

-There are occasional glitches.

-It has a slow editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda offers everything you need to easily build and host a rich, mobile-friendly, full-featured website, complete with commerce.

-Expect a slight learning curve.

-No live help available (tutorials and email support only).

-Not the cheapest option out there.

-Robust, easy to use eCommerce platform.

-White label solution available.

-Your site will look great on phones & tablets.

Duda review by Assaf S.
Assaf S.

"Been using Duda for over 5 years and not planning on stopping anytime soon."

What do you like best?

As a designer, I've experimented on every DIY website builder out there. Duda is the one place where things just make sense to me when building simultaneously to desktop and mobile. I can build a full working, robust website, for all screens and devices in less than an hour.

I also love the permission capability - I often work with multiple stakeholders, and to allow each individual to change things without worrying they'll break the design is priceless!

What do you dislike?

I'd love to have more design options, especially for working with grids and adding complex animation and scrolling effects.

Mostly for Internal websites and mini-sites for small projects.

I'm also privately holding maintaining multiple small businesses website.

Duda review by Paul I.
Paul I.

"Spend more time designing and less time managing"

What do you like best?

it's so fast and easy to develop and deploy new websites for clients

What do you dislike?

I wish that the shop had more options and tie-ins with 3rd parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a fast easy to use but powerful platform, with great customer support. It just makes life easier for me and more powerful for my customers.

Aside from the speed benefits and the security, the flexibility and the power of being able to easily develop mobile first websites has made my development a lot easier and made for increased revenue for many of my clients websites.

Duda review by Trevor L.
Trevor L.

"Love the white label platform!"

What do you like best?

Having the options to use Duda as a platform for my own web design business has saved me thousands in design and development costs and has allowed me to build affordable websites for clients who otherwise wouldn’t be able to have them built.

What do you dislike?

I would love a good solid calendar integration option. It’s the one and only thing that I can think of that is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Being able to allow my clients customized control for each of their clients is a huge selling point. It’s simple and easy to use.

Duda review by Brad S.
Brad S.

"Amazing Company"

What do you like best?

Duda is one of the best software companies we've worked with. Great customer service, outstanding uptime and the perfect product for our agency.

What do you dislike?

The only downside it the amount we have to pay per client, if they had lower options that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn the system and create your own templates to make building your new website faster.

We have increased our website clients because we're able to build websites better and faster and most importantly they're easier to maintain on a month to month basis.

Duda review by Jorge F.
Jorge F.

"Duda website builder is the best tool for my agency. "

What do you like best?

easy to use, excellent performance, most of the desired widgets (plugins) included, everyday updates in both functionalities and support. My first (and only) choice of website builder.

What do you dislike?

Few thing. I've shared comments about this, like additional features (I'm sure you'll provide them sometime in the future) like search widget (if Ecwid, your online store has it, why do not you?) and members login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will not regret!

A lot. top class business websites, complying with most aspects needed (speed, security, mobility). Top performance websites.

Duda review by Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.

"Looking for a fast reliable CMS? Look no further than Duda."

What do you like best?

The speed at which one is able to build website content with Duda is a clear advantage.

What do you dislike?

The options for third party Duda developers are limited to one that I'm aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed with Duda. The typical "oh no's" associated with other CMS platforms are delightfully absent from this one.

We're solving the need for fast reliable client websites that are easy for our clients to manage on the backend. Duda has allowed us to deliver that experience to our customers.

Duda review by Tracey B.
Tracey B.

"Great website development software"

What do you like best?

Not only does Duda come with a huge range of available templates, but it is so easy to completely modify them to get the exact design you want. So many website builders are inflexible so that you cant change the padding or move something just slightly. With duda you have complete flexibility. It also includes every widget you need to make a complete and beautiful site of any kind.

What do you dislike?

2 things are not yet quite 100%, those being the shopping cart and SEO.

The shopping cart does not yet have the design flexibility that the rest of the site design has. Once in the shopping cart experience you cannot edit the individual pages design and padding to make them different from each other. We have only a single product so want it to not look much like a shopping cart. I think it works better with more products.

They have been working on making improvements to their SEO support, so it is getting close to 100% now, but there are still a couple of minor things outstanding, like missing image tags on the blog image previews that are displayed on the blog search page.

Developing a website is a time intensive process whether you develop it yourself or not. If you know what you want it takes nearly as much time to build it yourself as to work with a web development company. Doing it myself allowed me to get exactly what I wanted at a fraction of the cost.

Duda review by Erik W.
Erik W.

"D"

What do you like best?

I've been using Duds Mobile for two years for two desktop websites. I highly recommend Duds due to its ease of use & ton of great features which allow me to create a mobile website without problems or frustrations.

Their tech-support is amazing. They quickly respond to any of the stupid questions I ask & help me along the way.

Best of all is that Suda provides excellent written tutorials & even free video explanations.

It's a great service & product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like everything about Suda & intend to get another website going soon

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I prefer the dedicated-moobile websites but am thinking of also trying the responsive website system they also have available, for a completely new website. I've used it in a free trial and it gives you great freedom to layout & design a page without the usual tech nightmares involved.

No problems. Everything is fine.

Duda review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Mobile Websites A Bit Outdated"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and fairly intuitive, especially when it comes to creating the mobile website redirect (simple html pasted into website code). The most endearing feature of this program is the ability for it to pull all information from the desktop site and auto-populate into a potential mobile site.

What do you dislike?

The redirect can get difficult depending on the website server and often times glitchy. This does not fix any type of SEO issues with current search engine algorithms. Software is a bit outdated and there are some nuiances that make it tricky to use. Overall, would have been great 5+ years ago, but pretty irrelevent now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if you can find a more up to date service.

We implemented DudaMobile (mobile friendly websites) about five years ago as a value added service for some of our customers. At this time, there was a new emphasis on mobile websites. Many of our clients (optometry offices) had responsive desktop websites, but no type of mobile presence. This was an easy fix with DudaMobile. All we had to do was pull their desktop site info into the program and edit it as necessary, then a simple redirect link was generated and if a customer visited their site from a mobile device it redirected them to the 'mobilewebsiteserver.com.' I would assume this had negative effects with their SEO when further Google updates were rolled out and there was an emphasis on mobile first with their domains. This was a temporary fix, but it doesn't seem as relevant now.

Duda review by Greg Y.
Greg Y.

"Great Tools, Great Team"

What do you like best?

The editor is extremely robust, and one of the most intuitive of the many editors/platforms/frameworks I’ve used over the years. With the ability to create custom team “sections” and widgets, it’s particularly powerful when used in a production setting.

What do you dislike?

What's to dislike? Their team and customer support are top notch....anytime we find a quirk in the editor or one of their templates (which is rare), they are consistently quick to respond and address the issue or concern.

We utilize their responsive website builder to provide custom websites for our SMB client base.

Duda review by Craig B.
Craig B.

"Great solution for mobile only, and quick fully-responsive websites"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Duda is he ability to create a mobile-only experience as a companion to my HTML-based websites. This has allowed us to offer a robust solution for an economical price without having to completely redesign the website.

What do you dislike?

I have run into a few occasions where I discover odd bugs. The process of creating mobile versions of desktop pages occasionally creates duplicates, but I contact their support team, and they take care of it for me.

My clients needed a responsive website, and we were able to provide one at a fraction of the cost of redeveloping the entire site.

Duda review by Ice A.
Ice A.

"Design full-featured websites on the fly."

What do you like best?

Duda's intuitive, drag-and-drop builder UI provides ease of use and reduces development time by a great deal. I used to ask clients for a 3-6 week lead time, but surprised I finished my own site in less than a week.

What do you dislike?

Lack of native video/slider tools: blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, customisable, efficient, beautiful. Saved me time and money. A product with a lot of value.

Timeline for launching campaigns have been reduced, which is great. Being able to create professional looking pages quickly on my own also saved me the cost of outsourcing a pro developer. I can now take on projects solo.

Duda review by Al  B.
Al B.

"Duda is by far the most easy to use, firward thinking, valuable tool. "

What do you like best?

Duda continues to add more tools that are included in the cost of their platform. Things like SSL certicates. They continue to improve month after month. Also their mobile template is very edititable. Way more than others including wordpress.

What do you dislike?

The full width desktop versions seldom transfers well to tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you switch you will never turn back. This platform is infinitely adaptable and moving forward. Wordpress requires too much programming expertise.

Consistent and reliable pricing. Inexpensive. Continue to add value with new options and tools. Easy to use. Clients like the wase of use and flexible editing. Mobile editing

Duda review by Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.

"Saved so much time using Duda!"

What do you like best?

Duda has definitely been a time saver. I have saved so much time building my client's small business websites using Duda. I loved the templates that were easily accessible for quick building. The best part was I don't have to buy a bunch of themes and plugins to get the look that I want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there was a bit of a learning curve, but they offered lots of tutorials and webinars often that gives tips and explains a lot of things. I'm still learning but its been great, so far.

I am a one-woman shop, so being able to finish my clients' small business websites in a timely manner so that I can work on higher priced customized websites are ideal. The costs to build websites using Duda is cut exponentially in half because I don't have to purchase themes, plugins, etc. I still use Wordpress for intricate customized projects. But switching to DudaPro for my small business website clients has made my web design services a lot more efficient.

Duda review by Brittney N.
Brittney N.

"Duda is great for BEGINNERS, intermediate and expert website designers!"

What do you like best?

I am not a website designer, and I love that Duda make it's easy to customize websites and pages. You have the option of starting with a template or from scratch, and all of the templates are easy to customize. There are many different options with customization such as the ability to restructure basic needs like font and color, and then it's easy to customize each element as well.

GREAT for BEGINNERS! Wonderful for INTERMEDIATE users (like myself), that knows some coding. GOOD for experts, but may not like that you cannot manipulate ALL coding. API access is available though!

What do you dislike?

I dislike most is the support system within the program. Everything is very easily explained with step-by-step guides, however if you need something specific done, it may be hard to find instructions. On the other hand, support is very responsive when you do message them with a question or need help. After they have corresponded with you, they will follow up a few days later to make sure that the support was given and that your problem has been solved before closing out the support ticket.

Does have easy to read step-by-step guides.

Does not have guides for advanced customization options such as manipulating coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Duda is great for anyone at any level of website design, especially for those that are beginners and intermediate. There are many website templates to choose from, and once you have started, there are options for new page templates as well. Duda has a lot of great features such as a blog option, and the ability to set up contact forms and pop ups with tons of options and settings.

I use Duda to power my business website as well as websites for clients. Duda is always improving with integrations and options for many different aspects of a website.

Things that I love: incorporated blog, no limit on pages or elements, easy to use, able to manipulate coding

Things that I dislike: cannot manipulate all coding (which is understandable), somewhat slow load time on backend, unavailable elements and features.

Has given me the ability to create websites for clients to sell!

Duda review by Leighton C.
Leighton C.

"one of the best website builders on the market!"

What do you like best?

This is a very good website builder, maybe one of the best I have ever used. From the google optimized page speed to the ability to build a website in just minutes.

What do you dislike?

Although Duda is a very good website builder, it still lacks some basic features: calendar/event widget, a native appointment widget, an audio widget. and lacks the ability to create membership websites.

I am able to rapidly build websites for my clients. One of the benefits of using Duda is that we are able to build custom widgets with-in the platform.

Duda review by Malik M.
Malik M.

"Great website builder with constant updates anticipating market trends"

What do you like best?

The website setup and design process is straightforward. The editor is very easy to use and knowledge of coding is not needed. It suits small medium enterprises and web agencies that want to speed up the website building process. The new section feature exponentially speeds up website design after creating section templates. Prompt customer and agency support when needed.

What do you dislike?

For web agencies there's no logging of website customization done by users in the editor (tough a backup feature is present to compare published website versions visually)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply ask for a demo if you are web agency

Speed up the design process and management and provide a really easy to use website editor to customers. Constant product updates and features.

Duda review by David E.
David E.

"Customer Service Excellence"

What do you like best?

When I had problems after changes to my organic web site the Duda team was there to help me. They fixed everything within hours of me making an inquiry. The Duda mobile web site is the best and most economical for value. I have set up 2 mobile web sites and they have made my business grow. Very easy to configure with no problems at all.

What do you dislike?

Having been with Duda for a long time and using it on all my web sites I can honestly say it is perfect for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had no problems and it is easy to set up by a novice IT user.

Using duda means I do not need to advertise any more. The Duda site brings in all my clients.

Duda review by Shane H.
Shane H.

"Duda, the best responsive website builder and A + support."

What do you like best?

The company overall is very great and there is always support at every level.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Duda.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! If you want to build your website or start a small business helping people with their website it is a great platform to use.

I was searching for any easy tool to generate income and I like websites. With Duda I was able to do just that, setup a small business. I use their website builder and reseller program tools and highly recommend it.

Learning about Duda?

* We monitor all Duda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.