Celtra

Celtra

Celtra's Creative Management Platform is a cloud-based, self-service software for managing the entire creative lifecycle of digital advertising - improving advertising effectiveness while reducing operational costs.

Work for Celtra?

Learning about Celtra?

Celtra Reviews

Ask Celtra a Question
Showing 162 Celtra reviews
Celtra review by Radek W.
Radek W.

"Celtra is cool"

What do you like best?

Very responsive customer support that helped me immensely and very promptly when I had issues. When it comes to the features of the product per se, autosave is very welcome. Furthermore, I like the fact that some functionalities (e.g. clickthrough) can be implemented by a variety of ways, not just one. I also like the preview feature - it shows the ads organically and reliably.

What do you dislike?

The platform might be a little difficult to get into if that's your first contact with such software, but once the first growing pains are over, it's very comfortable. Especially working with layers and uploading creatives can be a little bit overwhelming at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a little time to work through what may seem difficult first steps, it'll be worth your while.

Celtra allows to implement functionalities into ads that would otherwise be impossible to achieve on our platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Celtra
Celtra review by Jahnico W.
Jahnico W.

"The Leading Creative Ad Platform Out There"

What do you like best?

Celtra really puts everything in the hand of the designer. We can have/hear some crazy ideas from our teams and clients that just aren’t feasible without the right coder at hand.

But thanks to Celtra’s components and timeline it gives you tools to be able to achieve so much without the need of heavy dev work (especially when it comes to amends).

What do you dislike?

If I had to say something, I guess it would be nice if they produced new components and ad units more regularly that were easily adaptable across the web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows us to tailor all our ads to specific clients, which makes it much easier for us to sell from a creative basis against our competitors. We don’t have to be constrained to the template like we used to be.

What Creative Management Platforms solution do you use?

Celtra review by Thulasingam P.
Thulasingam P.

"The best online adbuilder tool"

What do you like best?

1. All the creative components are very easy to handle and we are able to create rich media ads with in few mins.

2. The responsive design helps us to use single creative for multiple devices in a hassle-free process.

3. The "Celtra ad creator exporter" tool which was new introduced in celtra is really a innovative and thoughtful feature. This is helpful to use Photoshop layers in Celtra.

4. The simulate context feature in the preview window is very helpful to check the creative's actual behavior in different location/timezone/weather condition/platform etc.,

5. The VPAID tag extraction feature for desktop is very helpful and saves us lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Landscape video editing & image editing option is not available in Celtra, I would suggest to add both features in Celtra which will be helpful for lot of designers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes of course :)

1. The A/B test component was helpful to test the potential of two different ad units in a single creative despite of creating two different ad units for checking results.

2. The Optimize feature in the A/B test component helped us to automatically switch the perfect ad unit during the live without developer intervention.

Celtra review by Leo B.
Leo B.

"Innovative rich media ad platform"

What do you like best?

Celtra is an innovative rich media ad platform. It is easy to use without any coding. Celtra has great resources to help anyone to start building ads and their customer service does a great job of helping their customers with any questions they have. And another note; their preview page helps a lot sharing the creatives with clients for them to test it on their actual mobile, tablet or desktop devices.

What do you dislike?

If you are planning a build out of the box sometimes it is hard to achieve this using their product. If you are custom coding the units it might cause some conflict with their existing code. And some of the features are inconsistent with the products that they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their resources and join their webinar sessions. They have amazing product specialists will help you with all they have. And their support articles cover all of your potential questions. And if you are still not sure just contact them. :)

I use their platform everyday building digital ads (anywhere between simply animated units to more advanced ones, and video ads) for my clients. The biggest benefit of their platform is all the available features listed works as a charm with no issues and after I build the ads I do not have to worry about potential issues at all :)

Celtra review by Lisbel C.
Lisbel C.

"Senior Mobile Ad Developer"

What do you like best?

How fast you can build an ad and that you are always adding new things to improve the app. I've been implement ThreeJs inside the platform and other libraries that allows the company to offer ad of different categories.

I like that the application is always been updated. W can be more creative when we have more tools like the transition component. I like the different ways to test the Ad in the preview; simulating content by time, by date, by weather etc.

What do you dislike?

That the platform is not full flexible. For example the availability of fonts in the platform is limited. They could include fonts libraries from google fonts or other source.

When you use a font from Celtra with the Texty component. This is add a lot of weight to the unit.

I would like to have gradient radial in the shapey component also to have border with gradient.

I would like to have elements in the master that appear above or below, I would like to be able to decide that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application that saves you a lot of time in building ad lets you develop multiple formats, inclusive is flexible to create your own formats. You can implement JS libraries to do games, forms, or any other formats to advertise products.

I'm able to develop ad units in different formats really fast.

The company is able to meet the requirements in the metrics. We have access to all that data and we can see in what the ad fails or not.

Celtra review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and intuitive celtra has made their ad building platform. You can move around your panels and windows, zoom in and out just like all my other design programs, as well as animate easily.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike that they took out the ability to show the QR code right in the builder, and that they removed the ability to switch between creatives in a campaign with a drop down menu. I do also wish they would provide some sort of indicator when other users are within a build, so that you're not over writing eachother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is always willing to help, if you're having trouble or want some examples pushed to your account sot hat you can see them in depth, never hesitate to reach out!

We are easily able to send previews of units to clients that allow them to test in both a browser and mobile environment.

Celtra review by S B.
S B.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Robust HTML5 ad creation tool for web and mobile, timeline animation was expected and welcomed feature.

Dynamic date change building seperate versions and implementation is great.

Effects library is amazing which you can tweak to match your needs

Lack of close integration with other ad providers like Sizmek, Doubleclick and Flashtalking as it can’t be used with clients workflows already in place

Web and Mobile ad campaigns, Mobile in app banners

What do you dislike?

Lack of close integration with other ad providers like Sizmek, Doubleclick and Flashtalking as it cant be used with clients workflows already in place

Recommendations to others considering the product

Robust HTML5 banner ad creation tool for web and mobile

Web and Mobile ad campaigns, Mobile in app banners

Celtra review by User

"Saves lots of time...and your sanity!"

What do you like best?

I like how quick I can develop an expandable or interstitial ad unit...it used to take us 2 days to build these banners, and now I can build them out in less than 4 hours. I am also a big fan of the timeline. Coming from a Flash background, I am used to working with timeline-based animations...the timeline makes testing and adjusting animations so much easier than doing it programmatically!

What do you dislike?

Some of the components are not really put together well for responsive design...especially the components that have containers in them (Pawnable, group, etc). It would be nice if they were based on percentages and not static pixels. Also, the Text component only allows for a single styling of text...if something needs to be bold, all text needs to be bold. It would be nice if I could freely style all the text within a single Texty component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product makes development of ad units faster and easier to get your ads to market. The timeline is a real timesaver for creating animations!

Speed to market is the biggest problem. We have to submit all ad layouts to MLR for legal reviews...those emend to take a few weeks to complete, so the fact that once a banner is approved, we can have it built in a matter of hours, and not days, is a real time saver!

Celtra review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"My Experience Using Celtra As An Account Manager"

What do you like best?

I love the reporting tool that has been updated for custom reports. I like that you can also use the quick reports on the left hand side for easy access.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you archive an old placement it still shows up on the traffic sheet if you export the file to bulk upload more placement names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have them take you through the reporting to learn how to pull meaningful reports for your clients. For the preview links, it would be nice to get one generated for different rounds of mocks/previews that you send to clients in case they want to refer back to an old preview link they can, with how it is now you cannot do that you can only view on preview link for one unit and they cant reference old ones in case they liked a certain style better.

I just finished a CPG campaign and they would like to see the formulas broken out on the reporting. With celtra, I like that the reporting tool lets you know how to calculate the metric you choose if you hover over it and it has the description.

Celtra review by José M.
José M.

"Celtra in the best option when creating rich media formats"

What do you like best?

The best part of Celtra is how quick and easy you can build a creative and make it look really cool to make users engage with the content. Celtra's creative preview tool works great and is a necessity and also the UI itself is easy to navigate and does not lag in terms of load time.

The search functionality its awesome! In terms of formats you can practically create anything you want. The interscroller is one of my favorites!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is limited in the amount of extra options, the color scheme can make it easy to loose your place

and there's no bulk editing option so task completion can take a lot of time.

Normally you have to be careful with how many impressions you set up in your adserver cause it can cause a discrepancy between Celtra and the adserver.

The last thing I would dislike is the final render of the creatives cause sometimes it doesn't load as quick as it should on some devices. It really struggles with low end devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use this platform cause its solves pretty much any rich media creative challenge.

We are covering all requests that we get from our advertisers when in the need of any rich media creative or vast tags for video creatives.

We have increasead our display and video metrics in up to +50% aside from this getting a higher engagement rate.

Celtra review by User

"Best cloud-based ad builder."

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Celtra is how versatile and fast it is. Its amazing how quickly I can export a tag and see it live. Also, the interface is very friendly and quick to learn. From my experience, there is no better way to quickly create numerous mobile ads; the ability to upload huge video files, bulk edit and schedule launch is of the utmost importance, and no other service provides a better solution. Its amazing how easy it is to convert different size and purpose ads so for example a desktop ad can be changed into one that serves on mobile.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, but I think Celtra would benefit from making the list of creatives within a given order a bit easier to navigate - its easy to get lost in orders with many creatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to learn, extremely versatile cloud-based ad creator, look no further. Especially if you deal with mobile advertising and video ads.

The only problem Im solving is that building mobile interscrollers as well as video banners without Celtra would be very time-consuming and inefficient. Doing so via Celtra not only saves time, but also money. Besides, the PS-like layer system and hot-zone systems are something that is pretty much exclusive at Celtra and it offers plenty of possibilities regarding calls to action, buttons, etc.

Celtra review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Celtra Feddback"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly UI which helps to build more complex creative more efficiently. Easy to modify the changes in creative which help updating changes directly to live creatives. There is so many new features getting added so frequently which makes the creative to enhance with more new features.

What do you dislike?

Report building part is little confusing and not friendly while taking customised reports. Copy and replace creative is not much clear when copy to other campaign folder. There is chances of replacing original creative when its not clear when moving the creatives. There are some component getting frequently removed instead of enhancing, which makes us work out creative functionality in different way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good tool working for desktop and mobile Ads

Celtra helps us provide better solution when we have any query regarding cracking the creative functionality. Also they helped us guiding the sample reference to make innovative ideas.

Celtra review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Use Daily - Vetted the program "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, essentially the Celtra team built custom templates for us. Love the simple drag and drop ease! Happy with our account manager.

What do you dislike?

Support. Support team can be very condescending - response time can be lacking as well. Support generally doesn't understand that there are unique users (not using just celtra templates). Overall complicates solutions, generally doesn't understand exactly what clients want/need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support needs some sort of system to be able to know which clients have special conditions/requirements.

Sales and tech need to connect, so when things are promised in the sales conversations there is actual follow through in the execution. For example, being promised in the sales conversation that our Org wouldn't need to change any specs to run with Celtra and we'd be able to keep all unit specs the same and implement without any custom code etc.. Turns out Support needed our own Product team to change code our site to run one of our most popular units. And for another video unit we needed to embed code on the template in order for the unit to populate in the correct size.

None so far, generally faster at building units. But when it comes to resolving issues for clients the turnaround is lacking.

Celtra review by Tomás W.
Tomás W.

"Accessible and reliable"

What do you like best?

It's a great, easy to use platform that gets constantly updated with new features in an almost monthly basis. The components are surprisingly powerful, and allow for a lot of different ways to deliver a creative piece. The timeline is also one of the best features they have included in the platform, since it gives full control on how to manage each asset inside the canvas.

What do you dislike?

There are still some features that are not being implemented as a component yet. One of them being the 360° gyroscope gallery, which it's only available after contacting tech support as a standalone creative piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other platforms, it's quite easy to pick up and use for people who have little to no experience.

Production of creative pieces has become easy and fast, and allows us to give a quick response to all our clients.

Celtra review by Jan T.
Jan T.

"Best Creative Tool in Market"

What do you like best?

For us as Mobile Specialists we are on the one hand always looking for new formats but on the other hand buy inventory programmatically and constantly need to keep an eye on qualitity. Celtra helps in both ways with a good ui to build the ads and powerfull reporting to find the right inventory source.

What do you dislike?

At the beggining we where suprised by the gap between requested and served/rendered impression. Finally the biggest influence to decrease this gap is the inventory you serve the ads.

We needed a stable framework to create mobile ads and repport results to our clients. The API´s Celtra offer are amazing, e.g. where we able to skip an additional vendor for wether targeting as thois is already connected to the plattform.

Celtra review by Jair V.
Jair V.

"Amazing platform to create ad formats"

What do you like best?

Easy to create awesome RM and very intuitive. Celtra launches new products and solutions every year.

Celtra has trainings every month.

The support team are always responding your questions by email or by phone.

Innovative solutions

Mobile products are very responsive

The personal training is great

The way to share the preview of Rich Media to customers. They're always amazed by the power of this technology

What do you dislike?

some products/ad formats are not well explained to replicate them. Some videos are a little bit old and the platform has changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quicker response in questions & doubts

Innovation for my customers. The customers are very satisfied with the pieces we've create and with the analytics and reports that they get. The objectives are most of time accomplished.

Celtra review by User

"Simple but effective CMP"

What do you like best?

I've come from an environment of building ads in Flash/Adobe Animate and delivering creatives to media agencies. Celtra is my first experience using a CMP as a designer/builder. There is a small learning curve but the UI is simple enough to navigate. I am able to create ads much faster than I could using Flash/Animate but the capabilities are much more limited. One big advantage for us though is that video impressions can hosted and trafficked as regular display Ads.

What do you dislike?

Celtra is self contained and NOT technology agnostic. i.e. not compatible with HTML5 ads build in 3rd party programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast and effective but less customisable than other workflows. Worth a look if you're after a CMP.

Streaming video to display ads has been a huge help to us.

Celtra review by Marc R.
Marc R.

"Best in class CMP"

What do you like best?

Celtra is hands down the best Creative Management Platform on the Market. It is very powerful, offering many robust components and features to build Display, Rich Media and Interactive ad formats.

What do you dislike?

The new animation timeline could be a bit more refined. It's a fairly new tool so I expect it to get better over time, just as other new features have in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a CMP that is rich in features with a great support team, then Celtra should be your first and only choice.

Celtra helps us streamline all of our ad builds, we're able to use one builder to create, traffic and pull reports across all of our campaigns.

Celtra review by Neil J.
Neil J.

"Market leading for easy-to-build HTLM5 mobile ads"

What do you like best?

Not only is the Celtra Ad Creator easy to use, it's fast, intuitive and very powerful. Some may previously have complained that drag and drop, component-based platforms like this would lead to 'templated' design - the same sort of designs over and over again - but this is simply wrong. The vast array of tools and abilities within Ad Creator mean that it is possible to build good looking, interactive and reliable HTML5 mobile ads. Gone are the days of 5 day Quality Assurance tests for weighty, bloaty Flash Ads, Celtra streamlines the whole process - without any code. Ideal for visual designers.

What do you dislike?

Celtra probably isn't ideal for large scale duplication. Creating ads in the Ad Creator is easy when making a few ads. If you want to create many, many ads that all look and behave the same, it's quite time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You want to build good looking, highly interactive HTML5 mobile ads, without any code, difficult trafficking or nonsense? Use Celtra.

We're a team without a Developer. The Celtra Ad Creator requires no code and very little understanding of how code works. This is ideal for us. We can make good looking, complex ads, without the need of hiring a developer.

Celtra review by Gintare K.
Gintare K.

"One of the most user friendly creative management platforms"

What do you like best?

I have started using Celtra 8 months ago and I love how easy it is to use. Even if I've never done animations professionally before with Celtra it is just few steps // minutes and you can get pretty cool effects for your ads. It is like photoshop and after effects combined together only in a way that anyone can get it without hours long tutorials!

What do you dislike?

I think the video formats could be improved a little bit. So that it could be combination of video plus separate elements. Also there are some additional functions to be implemented in the future.

I am creating mobile advertiing with Celtra. I think it is time saving tool.

"Celtra Review"

What do you like best?

Table Graph in Reporting - easiest way to consume data and understand performance metrics

Placement to Creative associations in the 'Campaign Tab' is great. Easy way to upload/activate campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Report Builder -

In order to find deep engaging metrics, it can be a bit tricky to use, as some fields are disabled for particular reporting pulls (Ex. Report for "Placement, Unit, Page Name, Reporting Label >> Custom Occurrence"... you would not be able to add in Unit Engagements to this equation ).

Metric Calculations -

When hovering over the reporting headers, such as "Ad Engagement Rate' - would appreciate a definition of what is calculated into that metric.

Creative HotSpots -

Within the Creative builder, the set-up was recently updated where you have to click on the 'Hot Spot' and then toggle to the URL tab in order to add a landing destination. This is tricky and adds time to the process. I do not like this update.

It allows us to provide in-depth reporting analyses for our clients. Going an extra step to highlight true engagement metrics beyond the initial click.

Would love to see a future integration with Brand Safety partners such as IAS or DV, integrating their 'viewable impressions' into the reporting equations.

Celtra review by Surabhi M.
Surabhi M.

"The ease with which one can create Ads"

What do you like best?

1. The user experience. I came from backend software development domain, but using celtra was a piece of cake after attended a few webinars. Everything is so easy to use and manipulate

2. The webinars. Regular webinars are so helpful

3. Response timings. Celtra is really quick with resolving bugs and solving any issues you have

What do you dislike?

No mobile website. Celtra should create a mobile website for the celtra builder. I would love to edit my ads on the go.

The documentation for using the javascript APIs can be somewhat more elaborate.

1. Creating beautiful mobile ads in less than a day

2. Creating difficult rich media units with ease by adding/manipulating javascript

Celtra review by Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

"Makes Life So Much Easier"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to customize our ad units. The demo user face is incredibly helpful for reviewing these units in different settings (timing, platform, and location).

What do you dislike?

At this time, I don't have any aspects that I dislike.

We have been able to add elements so easily which really elevates our offerings to our clients. An example is when a client has static assets, we are able to include animation or cool effects which helps to impress our clients. We are also able to include these features with minimal lead time which is super helpful since we are constantly working on tight turnarounds.

Celtra review by Agency
Agency

"Extensive Ad Platform"

What do you like best?

The Celtra platform provides a variety of ad options to best suit your needs with a great support team available to help.

What do you dislike?

Custom font is not currently available, although the team will try to help with any problem. But the support team is located in the EU and may take some time to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to lose with trying out Celtra. You will probably find that this is an easier solution than your current platform and there is a lot of custom assets that can be incorporated without the hassle of custom coding. However if custom coding is needed there is an option for that also.

There are quick turn around solutions as each ad unit is provided as a template and can be as extensive and personalised as you wish. It's all a matter of what design you wish to include.

Celtra review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Good tool for ad creation and testing"

What do you like best?

Ads creation is really easy and also testing interface, the fact that it has a interface similar to photoshop but with drag and drop capabilities makes it very easy to create the ads. Also I really liked the fact that it has some predefined effect like as an example rain, snow , sunshine etc making it very easy for marketers to create the ads.

What do you dislike?

The fact that for social campaigns is really difficult to implement, while for programmatic is really easy to manage to create a campaign and push it live with Facebook requires the help of the celtra team and of your media agency to be able to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy use as centralhub of content an A/B testing platfortm

For us we are using it mainly to be able to have a central hub where we have all the content and that allows us to optimize the creative delivery on the fly depending on different triggers and this way optimize our ROAS on display campaigns mainly.

Celtra review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Strong creative capabilities and good self service platform"

What do you like best?

Celtra is the standard for custom and unique mobile creatives. It's a standard for a reason. It has all of the capabilities, integrations and best of all it's self service. The account team is really helpful as well. All in all, i'd say this is the best in class platform for rich media.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with impression rendering that cause larger issues. They don't claim to be a billable ad server which is good, but buy side people sometimes use it and it creates issues..

Celtra creates a platform for networks to build custom creatives and host unique ad sizes.. It is best in class at doing that.

Celtra review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Self service platform in the biz "

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the platform to suit the needs of any user - whether it be more intermediate level or advanced, Celtra is scalable for multiple departments. The ability to add any custom JS makes possibilities endless. They've also super simplified the trafficking process, and auto-replacing macros for various DSPs and Ad Servers really simplifies tracking issues.

What do you dislike?

There have been several UI changes back to back that make it hard to keep up with. It would also be great if Celtra would work directly with other 3rd party tracking and measurement companies to alleviate problems that could arise when several tracking companies try and double host creatives.

Providing creative solutions for advertisers that engage beyond standard units. They allow users to bring assets to life to tell a better story and drive branding.

Celtra review by Ben D.
Ben D.

"Great Platform for Complex and Simple Ad Builds"

What do you like best?

A lot of functionalities are kept open-ended, which allows for so much customization of whatever you're building.

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting between units or pages is sometimes poorly executed. It would also be great to have better anchoring and more anchoring options when in build mode. The sizing of containers for groups and some components is also frustrating because you can't set percentages and you can't use alignment tools to position it.

Currently only working as a designer, so not entirely privy to that level of information. But we're able to run a lot of quality ads on the platform and the rich media building tools are great!

Celtra review by User in Internet

"The Creative Management Platform for Digital Advertising"

What do you like best?

I love how my company can use Celtra to easily create rich media ads for production, management and distribution for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes yet. Our company has been using Celtra for a few months now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Celtra offers a premium, native-like experience on any device with the most innovative ad formats. It is highly personalized, relevant content via integrated 1st & 3rd party data and comprehensive programmatic creative capabilities. Lightning-fast loading of HD video featuring retina graphics, regardless of device.

We used to use Double Click Studio to create rich media ads, then would need to make a connection between the ads in Studio and DFP. With Celtra, our design team will create the ads, and when we are ready to test and publish the ads, we generate a tag to serve in DFP.

Celtra review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

the site is very easy intuitive and easy to used for simple things.

What do you dislike?

it would be good to have the possibility to see just the formats that I personally created. Another thing, there are some options that I personally don't know, have a summary or an explanation when mouse over it could be perfect!

create banners that usually are not possible to realize through dfp

Celtra review by Julien S.
Julien S.

"Rich media platform excels in deliverables"

What do you like best?

As a non designer I can easily create rich media ads that can run in-app environments.

What do you dislike?

The option of no longer being able to navigate between creatives under one campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product

the product is constantly updating their template or webinar with the new tech out in market. I'm not the decision maker on financial aspect of the tool so my recommendation is more from a user point of view.

Email support is quite fast and their response aren't canned response.

having assets ready to go live on the interwebs

Celtra review by User

"Celtra: The Tool for the Times"

What do you like best?

Powerful, pre-programmed components to set your creativity free.

What do you dislike?

The inability to simply delete unwanted creatives and the inability to personalize the look of the environment, i.e. change the small dark type used throughout to something easier to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a designer, working on multiple projects, I have little time to try to learn HTML5 programming. And as a visual person, little interest, to be honest. Celtra allows me to do the creative, while it takes care of the back end... coding through pre-programmed and very powerful/versatile components. Take advantage of all the various tools at your disposal and you'll wow anyone who sees your work.

Celtra gives us the ability to design complex and powerful advertising solutions for clients within very tight deadlines.

Celtra review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Dynamic platform which allows for out the box thinking"

What do you like best?

The variety of options to enhance each creative

What do you dislike?

The need to place everything on the master slide and remember to move it off the stage/change the opacity so it doesn't show up as the creative loads

Creating rich media for clients that is low in size and loads quickly and efficiently while still being dynamic and attention-grabbing enough to see results.

Celtra review by Administrator

"Bridging the gap between code and design"

What do you like best?

The Celtra platform has been a great tool for designers with no prior coding experience to build interactive and animated experiences on the web. Celtra support has grown tremendously in the last 2 years and with their help we've been able to exceed both client and internal expectations.

What do you dislike?

There is still room to grow for both the support tools and the tool itself. We'd love to be able to customize even further and fine-tune our reporting capabilities.

Celtra is mainly used to build display ads but we've also used them as a resource for custom website components.

Celtra review by User

"Easy to use and great animation"

What do you like best?

Celtra is great for designers who don't have a lot of experience writing code. The animations are slick, it is easy to use and very intuitive. I love all of the options and functions. The Webinars are fantastic as well. It's also easy to send ad tags and traffic the ads. I really enjoy creating ads with Celtra and would highly recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many things that I dislike about Celtra, although coming from having used Flash for many years it seems like I was able to have more control over the animations in Flash than I can in Celtra.

Using it for ads primarily, and clients are very please with the professional looking animations.

Celtra review by Adrian F.
Adrian F.

"Top of the Line Custom Ad Solution"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to achieve all of our custom & rich media ad product needs.

What do you dislike?

Celtra's components, features, and service levels never fail to please. Can't think of anything to dislike.

Any custom or rich media ad execution we encounter on competitor sites or across the web, we can be sure that we can replicate it ourselves within our Celtra ad creator. We use Celtra for all our custom (or otherwise) product offerings, especially the mobile formats such as the interscroller.

Celtra review by Agency
Agency

"Most up to date rich media ad development platform!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Celtra is the fact you could easily get used and learn how to work within as the interface is really cool and adjusted so that you basically have everything within it. Additionally, I have to mention the awesome features the platform is incorporating such as 360 video and interactive video.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so up to date you can sometimes lost a track with it!! haha :) But on the bright side, webinars which are available all the time make our jobs less complicated!

Celtra is great for offering custom solutions to advertisers, especially for those how would like to combine several capabilities of rich media, such as animation, video, auto scroll etc.

Celtra review by Rakesh M.
Rakesh M.

"Celtra is amazing and out put cleared for all devices"

What do you like best?

I liked automated Responsive and Intrascrollr features are very good. tool is user friendly now we can create animation easily.

What do you dislike?

why in minscroller cont make animation? if it is provide it will usefull may this features like this only

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I will recommend

Its cloud based Web Software in one place we can reach campign setup

Celtra review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Celtra RM Review"

What do you like best?

I love the platform in general. It is very easy to navigate and the color scheme makes it easy to not lose your place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the click-happy nature of Celtra. Also the 'back' arrow in the web browser is a 'do not do'

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

We utlize Celtra as an ad server for our Rich Media units as well as a creative creation. We have had a pretty easy time uploading RM tags into Adelphic

Celtra review by User

"the best application to design your mobile ads"

What do you like best?

you can use javascript features without having to know how to program it has a very intuitive interface, and pre-programmed components that perform javascript functions very quickly and easily have a javascript API, and you can also use custom javascript, although it is a bit compiled.

You can work in different formats, also your ads can be vertical or landscape, it is very versatile and you can also make banners for web if you want, work with videos, animations, effects among others what makes it your best option when it comes to choose a platform for these types of projects

What do you dislike?

the way to be able to program javascript in a personalized way is a little complicated, although they have personalized guide to be able to realize said personalized api, it is a little tangled the way to arrange the code and to execute it.

everything is recorded inside your platform there is no way to have a version on your local machine, it works directly in the cloud, which means that if you do not have an internet connection, you can not work

Recommendations to others considering the product

create interfaces so that it is in developer mode, because if it is possible to program with javascript these ads, there should be a part in which you can only create ads with javascript html5 and ccs3, improve a bit the integration with cc3 since it is a bit incomprehensible the way to integrate css3 in your projects

I have deployed many mobile ads and the truth that customers have been very satisfied with the final result, plus you can program interactive ads, which hooks customers very pleasantly

Celtra review by User

"Celtra for optimal ad serving and design!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization ability in celtra- you can create and run animations, videos, sliders, etc. It's generally easy to use and the customer service is good.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more demos readily available of things we are able to do in celtra, new product offerings, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy and compatible quality product, Celtra is a great option. It offers a lot of options for advertisers and publishers to create and run custom ad units. It's constantly coming out with new products and functions.

We are helping to create rich media units for our advertisers instead of just running IAB banners. These help to increase video views, engagements and more.

Celtra review by User

"Best way to build HTML 5 Ads"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to build quality HTML ads

What do you dislike?

Can appear a little overwhelming for someone new to Celtra with the various options on display.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a couple of hours to learn the system and then you will unlock the true power of Celtra, and don't be overwhelmed on first impressions.

The ability to build great HTML 5 Ads using the Celtra platform is something which stands out as remarkable especially when you consider the potential of what you are able to build. Whilst it may appear overwhelming to newcomers after you understand and become accustom to the necessary tools and interface you will find the possibilities of creating the best possible ads endless.

Celtra review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Good solution for creative creation"

What do you like best?

Usability of the platform and the finished products serve the client well

What do you dislike?

I dislike the small things such as no "back" button and lagging load time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand other DSPs before jumping into Celtra

We are able to create out own, in-house creatives to use programmatically and export Rich Media tags to various Demaind-Side platforms

Celtra review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Most Efficient Server"

What do you like best?

One of the most simplest and efficient ad server what I can say. I have been working with Celtra tool since 5+ months. Till now it's has the coolest UI I have ever seen. And the way Celtra is marketing itself is much appreciated.

What do you dislike?

At times I feel somewhat stuck with the too while working. Developers of Celtra need to fix that bug.

As an Ad operations Associate I use this tool for creative trafficking. I'm aware of the technicality of this tool only. So can't give much insights on this.

Celtra review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Working directly with Celtra"

What do you like best?

I really liked the Support team - and sitting in on new webinars - Celtra is always good at working with you directly to solve problems or fix bugs within the program. I also liked that it was not one computer specific - you could be in any computer with internet and continue your project. They were also very innovative with what you could do - always coming up with new ideas and improving the UX of the platform. Trafficking the ads was a sinch - i found this platform easier than Doubleclick Studios when it came to getting the ad tag to send off to my AdOps teams.

What do you dislike?

I didn't LOVE the user experience - black on black - hard to see - but they have been making great stireds to improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it where ever i could - I switched out of roles but my knowledge of celtra helped me know what is possible and I am always the first one to recommend this to someone else.

3rd party ad trafficking is much simpler thanks to Celtra. I always found it difficult to have to go through double clicks step process o get the tag - Celtra has simplified that process.

Celtra review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Great Product to Improve and Grow High Impact and Other Creative"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and wealth of data gathered around users.

What do you dislike?

Campaign Dashboards presentation of data doesn't allow you to drill down to placement level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agile creative solution offering in depth user data touch points. Take advantage of the Celtra Support, they are usually quick to respond.

We create and serve high impact display creative from Celtra. Also started testing the ability to create VAST tags as an internal solution as well.

Celtra review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Very easy platform to work with"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform when it comes to implementing 3rd party trackers and generating tags .

What do you dislike?

The reporting tool used to be more user-friendly before the update. Now it is more time consuming to set up the reports we need. Also would prefer if they were pulled as excel and not csv, if the report is not huge.

We can produce our own creatives and serve them in our ad server very easily. Within Celtra we can preview the creative which is also very helpful.

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, consistent updates and new features, the new reporting tool is a big improvement!

What do you dislike?

Requested impressions vs. other counts can be confusing. Sometime it seems that there are too many of metrics that are similar and it requires some guesswork and deepdiving into the glossary to understand the difference.

Providing rich media creatives to our client base with ease and relative affordability. The ability to use self-serve has allowed us to streamline our business by eliminating the need for an external creative production team.

Celtra review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Celtra is fun to use!"

What do you like best?

Lots of new features to play around with and explore in order to present exciting new opportunities on a platform. The customer service and support available is incredible and so appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes execution is a little confusing, and the how to write-up's don't suffice. Customer service is always able to help once we connect.

On our platform, we work on offering new and more exceptional products through Celtra. Having the ability to bring these ideas to life is a wonderful thing to be able to offer.

Celtra review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Engaging and adaptive formats"

What do you like best?

Innovative formats, pushing the boundaries on new units and capabilities to make ad units more user friendly and engaging.

What do you dislike?

Inability to run across all publishers, and scale large budget campaigns. Some restrictions on finding premium environments to run the formats. Tracking some brand safety elements can get affected also.

Cross Device solutions, bringing shiny new formats to clients and brands to reach maximum engagement. Changing the power of creative.

Learn more about Celtra

Celtra Videos

Learning about Celtra?

* We monitor all Celtra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.