Photoshop Elements Reviews & Product Details

What is Photoshop Elements?

Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary.

Photoshop Elements Profile Details

Photoshop Elements Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

1-25 of 447 total Photoshop Elements reviews

Photoshop Elements Reviews

1-25 of 447 total Photoshop Elements reviews
Graphic Designer and Photographer

"A powerful program for the efficient editing and organization of your digital photographs. "

What do you like best?

A powerful program that offers you two important features and functions, one of them is to edit and retouch photographs and the other is that you can organize elements efficiently through its interface, it offers a great variety of graphic editing tools, with multiple options and functions to edit with quality and give you an easy to use options menu, also allows to create great collages, photo and video presentations with incredible detail quality, an important quality is also Create incredible photographs, is to provide options for a editing in an automated way, giving you step-by-step instructions, to adjust the color and exposure and contrast, to correct your old photos, open eyes closed as if it were magic. In addition, you can apply striking effects to give your photos a nice visual perspective.

What do you dislike?

Its modern interface can sometimes confuse beginners a bit, despite being from the Adobe family, this program has similarities but with changes of functions in its menu, I recommend having previous knowledge in editing, although this is not an impediment use this software, you will have to use it frequently to be able to know all its functions and everything it offers, and you need computers with good performance and sometimes good internet connection to work without problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are one of the users who like to have everything in one application, this program is perfect for you, not only for its editing tools, but because apart from editing your photographs, you can easily organize and share them, as well as being a Complete and advanced program, also provides artificial intelligence support, to tag people and all kinds of objects in photographs to describe them effectively. You can get and buy this excellent program on the internet.

This powerful program is based on its brother Abobe Photoshop, but, with simpler tools to facilitate each editing project, it also offers two main functions, which is to be an organizer of elements and an image editor. The two tools complement each other perfectly and you can access them easily through the menu at the top of its elegant, intuitive and efficient interface, which provides a wide variety of tools and a range of options that will help you improve, organize and Share your Photos with friends like a professional.

Project Manager

"One of the best photo editing software in the market"

What do you like best?

Photoshop elements provides you with a toolset which is unmatched in the industry. The features in this software will enable any user to successfully complete any image manipulation project regardless of scope. Additionally many of the icons and tools are carried over from previous versions of photoshop making the learning curve small for legacy users. Finally the immense support community for this software is readily available for new or novice users.

What do you dislike?

As with previous versions of Photoshop, this version also takes up a notable amount of space on ones hard disk. There has also been a lack of new feature addition in this version of the software. Some desired social media integration for easy file sharing is left unfulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software for anyone on the fence about its usefulness. Its a must have tool for anyone in photo design or editing.

My main use for photoshop elements has been in image manipulation for business presentations and white paper visualizations. Although my needs for photoshop are limited the software provides me the adequate tools and is relatively intuitive. Through photoshop I have been able to substantially enhance visualizations for my presentations.

Eficaz y rapidez

"Edita y crea lo mejor"

What do you like best?

Photoshop Elements es un programa que te ayuda a tener la imagen como te gusta, realizando modificaciones que te llevan a tener lo que buscas, la aplicación Photoshop Elements es de fácil manejo obteniendo un resultado de imagen de calidad. Con mucha creatividad

What do you dislike?

Photoshop Elements se pone lento aveces debido a que tienes que abrir muchas ventanas y capas logrando que aveces no sepas si guardaste de forma correcta alguna modificación, esto hace que puedes perder ediciones al no guardar y enlazar correctamente cada edición por capas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gracias a Photoshop Elements de fácil manejo he resulto muchas dudas a la hora de entregar proyectos en el trabajo y en la universidad, lo cual con mucha creatividad tendrás buenos resultados. Debes tener paciencia al editar o crear imágenes a tu gusto esto te ayudara con un trabajo final con buenos acabados y satisfactorios.

Con la aplicación Photoshop Elements te ayudara a la hora de entregar proyectos de calidad en imagen, colores y tamaño usándola desde varias años he podido modificar mis imágenes con mucha creatividad y obteniendo excelentes resultados. . Photoshop Elements me ayudo a satisfacer las necesidades de muchas personas en el trabajo y la universidad

Claudio

"Photoshop Elements 2019"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that we can edit the photographs and images to share on social networks. And also use it as a work tool.

-Quick editing mode allows you to make corrections with just one click.

-More than 50 guided editions to guide you step by step and help you apply techniques for better jobs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is only compatible with the 64bit system, it would be good if there were some additional adaptation for 32bit systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a hundred percent, I like it and I am very satisfied with the program.

I have solved corrections in photographs, of people and places. And their work tools are very easy to use and help a lot in correcting errors in the photos.

VP of Member Services | PRSSA
Higher Education

"Photoshop Elements review"

What do you like best?

I have used both elements and the original photoshop program and continuously find that elements is much simpler to use than the original program.

What do you dislike?

The only problems I ever see is lagging while I am using it. I also wish that elements had the templates for product design, the original photoshop program has so many great ones that help bring your design to live.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review and use the trials of the different photoshop programs to make sure you are purchasing the right one that will meet your goals. The programs are very expensive if you are buying them for yourself so I would say it is very important to do some research before buying.

I use elements for all different types of things, it does not necessarily solve any business problems I have. It comes to use for many things though.

Financial Services

"Photography editing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is important for me. I don't want to have to take weeks of training to use a software. This has tutorials that help.

What do you dislike?

Lots of options to help you do fun things with photos but need more step by step direction. Having a separate screen to guide you through the process would be great and help to master more types of edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sizing guidelines would be great.

Designing templates for customer invitations. Ease of saving templates for future use in order to serve customers needs as their needs change. Having a sizing guideline that helps for social media platforms would also be great and help to create templates and avoid sizing issues. The future of social media is changing constantly and the need to have guidelines updated and posted would be a huge benefit for customers.

Creative Director
(Myself Only)

"Photoshop-Simplified - Limited iOS App Delivers Surpisingly Solid Image Editor"

What do you like best?

Pros - The iOS app functionality is the same on iPhone & iPad iterations. As we grow more towards utilizing our fingers to edit photos through the mobile experience, I’m starting to find editing via my iMac & traditional computer mouse is starting to feel “out of the way.”

What do you dislike?

The iOS app is limited to only featuring a certain selection of editing tools mostly focused on quick photo editing. Because of this - I have to switch over to multiple other apps in order to use a different array of image editing tools.

I’m starting to find editing photos on iPad Pro using my Apple Pencil feels much more natural to me due to my background in drawing.

Web designer

"excellent software and."

What do you like best?

Photoshop Elements is a program that helps you to have the image as you like it, making modifications that lead you to have what you are looking for, the Photoshop Elements application is easy to use obtaining a quality image result and with a lot of creativity unlike Photoshop , I think that Photoshop Elements is actually easier to use for someone who had never used the program. I love that it allows you to insert your own actions to use them as you wish to others to combine styles is also an extra advantage for the elements that also the group shooting mode is amazing! It offers the possibility to fix all my family shots of larger wedding groups, especially families with children and most of the time there is at least one child who does not collaborate with the photos, so it allows me to change faces in more groups big.

What do you dislike?

I can not name anything that specifically disgusts me. I can only suggest that we continue to make additions to what users can do, although the options are already plentiful and sometimes, the tables based on pixels are annoying because you can not get clear results in certain things as you would in a vector table . I would also like there to be an easier way to deal with the work tables as in Illustrator, where you can create work tables whenever you want. Every update they put tutorials for the update, and it takes them forever to stop asking if I want a visit or something like that. Even after clicking "No" it still appears when I start the program for a while. Once I click "No" I want to finish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Photoshop Elements is a good choice for both beginners and veteran photographers. With an extensive set of tools, experts can find the functions they need, and beginners can learn to use the software using the guided mode function of the program Photoshop Elements is a powerful tool to design, create and edit graphics, logos and images . It's cheaper than Photoshop and easier to use, but it does not include all the bells and whistles in Photoshop.

When it comes to a simple work of editing or creating a collage, Photoshop Elements will always be my first choice, it is the program that I use the most when I send or send simple works in which I need to edit an image, and I really do not have any complaints about the work I have done here which for my work, I should be able to take snapshots of museum objects on the phone to document them. Many times, the photos are taken in poor conditions, such as poor lighting in the room, or the perspective is skewed in the photo. In the elements of Photoshop I can solve all those small problems and end with an acceptable final product. This benefits my institution because I can continue using my phone to take quick recording shots, instead of having to go through the configuration movements of the objects in a photo studio. Photoshop allows me to fix the photos I take very easily and efficiently.

programmer

"One of the best photo editing"

What do you like best?

Photoshop components gives you a toolset which is unparalleled in the business. The highlights in this product will empower any client to effectively finish any picture control venture paying little heed to scope. Moreover a large number of the symbols and apparatuses are persisted from past variants of photoshop making the expectation to absorb information little for heritage clients. At long last the massive help network for this product is promptly accessible for new or amateur clients.

What do you dislike?

Similarly as with past renditions of Photoshop, this form additionally takes up a prominent measure of room on ones hard circle. There has likewise been an absence of new component expansion in this rendition of the product. Some ideal online networking reconciliation for simple document sharing is left unfulfilled.

My fundamental use for photoshop components has been in picture control for business introductions and white paper perceptions. In spite of the fact that my requirements for photoshop are restricted the product gives me the satisfactory instruments and is moderately instinctive. Through photoshop I have had the option to significantly improve representations for my introductions.

Design Director

"Easy to work with"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was really easy to merge images and come up with an entirely new image to use as a design of the clients liking. Although difficult at first, once you get the hang of how to use it, using it comes as second nature and it gets easier and faster to work with.

What do you dislike?

Unless you watched in-depth videos on youtube, some features like the background were difficult to get the hang of. It is very important to note that it is imperative to pay attention to the pictorials they have available for each individual feature. Also important to note is that you must give yourself the time to play around with the software before a big project because it can be difficult to understand at first for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend watching tutorials on Youtube as well as actually taking the time and patience to play around with its features as well as going through the mini pictorials they have available for features they have available.

Photoshop has allowed me to come up with new designs to put on t-shirts. It has made it easier for me to come up with a design that the client wants. Some benefits that I have realized is that its easier to take 2 or 3 images and combine it into one.

Assistant

"Great graphic design for an intermediate designer"

What do you like best?

There are not so many features that I get lost or complicated, just the right amount of editing tools. I can easily add in text or make multiple layers with a few clicks. I like that I can save the file as a photoshop file and can make changes later. I use this mostly for creating headings for the company website, adding text to photos, and creating simple graphics with stock photos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the drop down menus can get in the way of what I am editing or can make it difficult to find the exact brush/edit I am looking for. It can also get difficult switching between windows if I am editing more than one photo. Also sometimes if I am looking for a specific function, such as adding a colored line around a text, I have to Google how to do it because the function isn't easily accessible, however this could most likely be user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using Photoshop Elements if you are an intermediate photo editor / graphic designer that needs mostly basics plus a few more. It is good for simple photo editing (making lighter/darker, adjusting color, etc), adding text to pre exisitng photos, and combing pre exisiting photos/graphics by adding layers to create a new graphic.

We don't have to pay a third party to make our advertising or website graphics, we are able to easily create them in a short time to meet project deadlines.

"Edit photos easily and quickly from any device"

What do you like best?

I started using Photoshop Elements with very little experience in photo editing. It was very easy to use and the photos turned out incredible (as if a professional photographer had done the finishing)! You can easily upload photos to the software and can edit from any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, or even mobile device. Photos are stored to the Cloud, making it easy to not lose your work and accessed across your devices. Another cool feature is the ability to combine photos and make 3D photos. The photos edited were used on our business website - that's how professional looking they were!

What do you dislike?

When I first started using this tool, I found the 3 levels (quick edit, guided and expert) hard to understand and navigate. Each one has it's own tools, which made it hard for someone who had never used an editing tool before. The quick edit gives you tools such as cropping photos, rotating, fixing dimness, etc. while the higher "levels" have the tools to make photos 3D, combine 2+ pics together, etc. You need to really familiarize yourself with the software in order to have a feel for all the features it offers. Also, the photo organizer is a separate software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for editing professional photos that you can put on your company website. However, we have found it to be somewhat tedious for our marketing team to do versus hire and external graphic designer/ photo editor for marketing campaigns.

Being new to photo editing, I was looking for a tool that is straight forward, easy to use, has basic editing capabilities while also having more comprehensive capabilities. Some of the great features I've enjoyed are the ability to remove red eyes, combine photos (so can put 1 good pic of someone with another good pic of the other person), and the ability to move objects somewhere else in the photo.

CS Tech

"A great inexpensive way for manipulating graphics"

What do you like best?

I like best layering image and vectors for easy editing . I like the ease of adding and manipulating text . I also like the ease of using the gradient feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to figure out more complex image customizations. Many times I have to google how to do something such as how to crop a circle out of an image.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not as complex and expensive as the full version of Photoshop. If you have minor graphic changes with little graphics experience, consider Photoshop Elements.

I am solving updating and creating graphics to use in documents or web sites. Modifying screen shots for training is also a helpful use for this software.

Studemt

"Simplified Photoshop"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Photoshop elements is that it's easier to use and manage compared to Adobe Photoshop. When I was first learning, I used this software all the time then switched to Adobe Photoshop. Another thing that I like best, is how there are so many featured tools for editing so you can create better content.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there wasn't much of anything that I disliked about Elements. It is affordable (which is a big deal to me) and easy to navigate. It was perfect for my graphic design uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it can be intimidating esp. for people just starting out but give it a try and you'll be hooked designing new and improved content.

I used it mostly for graphic design purposes. We have a lot of different softwares for each thing so for elements I used it for design. I love all the editing tools that help make each image unique!

Photography

"Awesome to Work WIth"

What do you like best?

Unlike Photoshop, I believe that Photoshop Elements is actually more user friendly to someone who had never used the program. I love that it enables you to insert your own actions to use as you wish. Style match is also a cool extra plus to Elements. Also the Group Shot Mode is amazing!! It gives the ability to fix all of my larger wedding group family shots such as families with children especially. Most times there is at least one child that doesn't cooperate with photos, so it allows me to switch faces in bigger groups.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many people say that Photoshop is too complicated and Photoshop Elements is the easier route. I feel that Elements has a ton of things in itself that can be debated. For instance, I feel that Elements doesn't have the type ability that Photoshop does. It also seems like it does not have the clarity abilities that Photoshop does. I do not like that Elements seems to skim over the more important things that I use for photos, such as clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just sit down and play with it. The more you use it the more comfortable you will be with it.

The business problems that I am solving with Elements is my time frame issue. The benefits of this are that my clients are getting their photos back much quicker than I use to. Weddings that took 8-10 weeks are being completed in 6 or less. Such a relief to have.

Promotions Director
Broadcast Media
(10,001+ employees)

"Solid photo editing on a budget. "

What do you like best?

Photoshop Elements is super easy to use. It is great for a beginner to sit down and start using with it's guided mode, and can also be used well be experts who already know more about photo editing. I like that I can see all of the files I'm working on below the editing space and quickly switch between them. It makes for a very efficient and enjoyable workflow!

What do you dislike?

If you're used to full Photoshop, this does feel like it's lacking some features and capabilities. The software runs a bit slow at times while editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Photoshop elements is a great software! It's perfect for someone just looking to do some simple photo editing or creation of print or digital media. Make sure you check out some tutorials on the software before you dig into it. Of course, go in and play around with it to see what you can do, but at the very least check out some beginner tutorials so that you can discover some of the vast capabilities the software has.

I used Photoshop Elements quite often to design and edit files for print to use for various events our company puts on. I love having Photoshop Elements available for many reasons. It allows me to quickly edit pictures, whether I need to resize, crop, add text and many other things. I also like the multiple file formats that I can choose to export in.

Tallie Basic Review

"Photoshop Elements Review"

What do you like best?

I love how, firstly, the app allows for you to simply add itself as an editing extension from iphone’s Primary photos app itself- just as if you were going to use “mark up” or edit it within the iPhone photo edit settings.

What do you dislike?

I cannot name anything I specifically dislike. I can only suggest to keep on making additions to what users can do, though the options are already plentiful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always add on more options for editing whenever they can be added. Consider making it easier to do things that are normally limited or significantly easier on a PC when using photoshop, such as layers or combining multiple images.

With photoshop elements, I can edit out flaws that are too small to eliminate with many photo editing apps within the iPhone. These same flaws are large enough to see and are sore to the eyes. Photoshop elements provides several ways to accomplish flaw coverup, along with helping shine light on an idea that you may not have thought of before. This then leaves you more open minded and with more options than before for your next photo edit.

emre

"Photographer's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

All kinds of photo processing and editing can do your work.

It offers a simple interface.

In a few seconds, it makes the flawed photos look extraordinary.

To whiten teeth, to show the sky more blue, to correct color, contrast and lighting has never been easier. Use one-step shortcuts. You can also remove the redundancies in photos instantly.

Would you like to correct a photo from the beginning, add a vignette effect, or create a perfect portrait? Here, Photoshop elements will make them very easy. Even if you're not professional !

Contains more than 100 brush effects.

I like the Photo Editing and Collage side.

Other favorite features are as follows;

-Adobe Sensei new auto-generated slides with artificial intelligence.

- Re-designed photo collages.

- Better performance and HEIF support.

- Re-designed “Quick Edit "

What do you dislike?

I can't get more efficiency when adjusting the line sharpness when you don't increase the softening value. When you upgrade, the corners are slightly erased.

Other than that, I have not yet compared a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Company offers a monthly trial version. This is awesome. You can try and get it.Try before you buy. You will definitely want to buy. Because the price is affordable. I think it's the cheapest photo editing program.

If Photoshop Cc sounds expensive, buy Photoshop Elements. You will enjoy the performance of Photoshop Elements.

I recommend Photoshop Elements to all new photographer enthusiasts.

Photoshop Elements is easier than Photoshop CC.

Photoshop Elements makes your photo editing by teaching you like a teacher.

It is the easiest, clear and simple program , I have ever seen.

For me, the price-performance ratio is the best program.

We bought the software because it is extremely cheap.

There is no shortage of other professional programs. We are organizing the photos we will add to our customers website, web site and social media with this program.

For our customers, we create calendars, album pages, cards and more in minutes using professionally designed templates.We find our photos and videos easily according to locations, events, albums and favorites.

We purchased this program for our employees who have difficulty in using Photoshop CC. Even after buying a professional like me even photoshop cc has become more uses.

Supported by Adobe Sensei is an automatic photo editing feature and has helped us a lot. Our photos look more beautiful.

Music Lessons
Music

"Great stripped down version of the real deal"

What do you like best?

Elements does an amazing job of keeping the most crucial features intact while taking away the "extras" in order to lower the price. I'm able to manage all of my arts/design business using just the Elements editor; it has great color processing, the cropping features are great (it is good at picking up on outlines and edges with the lasso and selection tools), and the blending and layering options are still mostly intact from the full version of photoshop.

What do you dislike?

My biggest issue with this program is that it doesn't let you switch between CMYK and RGB coloring, so sometimes if things are being printed it can cause colors to be inaccurate depending on the printer you're using. For web, this is not so much of a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you know the difference between RGB and CMYK coloring for your printing needs, and be aware of the limitations of the product.

I use elements to put together product pitches and photography and do graphic design for my business. It's good to make things look clean and streamlined, taking away extraneous elements from the backgrounds or edges of photos. Also, I use the text features to design flyers and ads.

Photography
(Myself Only)

"Great product for the everyday!"

What do you like best?

I like that elements stays true to its name. Everything elemental is truly in this program. You will be able to add text on a photo to make a quick ad, edit an image like the pros, and organize everything well. If you are looking for a cost effective program for your business that will allow you to make professional looking ads, this is the one to go for! If you're a beginner photographer who just wants to continue photography as a hobby and not as a career, this is also perfect for you!

What do you dislike?

The interface for Photoshop Elements has never been something I was very happy with. It just feels very amateur for some reason, but this really doesn't matter so much in the end since it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only get this product if it's right for you!

It's right for you if:

1) You want to keep photography/design a hobby only

2) Your budget is limited

3) You don't need anything too fancy, just something that will get the job done!

The greatest benefits of Elements for business is the ability to use it to create marketing materials. Flyers, website banners, brochures, you name it! They can all be easily designed with Photoshop Elements without breaking the bank.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"It's one of my go-to programs whenever I get a new project."

What do you like best?

I like how versatile it is. You can do almost anything in there. You can work on drawings, photos, and even videos. You're almost unlimited. Depending on how proficient you are. I can get almost anything done in it. I do think Lightroom is slightly better at editing photos, Photoshop allows for WAY more creativity. I'm really glad they fixed this text problem they were having since the update.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pixel based artboards are annoying because you can't get clean outcomes on certain things like you would on a vector artboards. Also I wish there was an easier way to deal with artboards like in Illustrator, where you can just create artboards anytime you want. Every update they put out tutorials for the update, and it takes them forever to stop asking if I want a tour or something. Even after I click "No" it still comes up when I start program for a while. Once I click "No" I want to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the artboard situation easier.

Any time I have to mock something up. When I need to reduce the size of photos. When I do graphics and artwork for the company I work for.

diseñador grafico
Graphic Design

"Very easy and good"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this program, it is necessary that it be used before the user starts working with Photoshop, Photoshop Elements is the start to the editing, it is a simple and simple program but with the necessary tools that besides teaching you and getting started in This world, allows you to create collages and edit photos in a fast way and with professional quality.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the program is a little empty, I think they should add more editing elements but not so advanced so that the program does not lose its essence of simplicity, but it is necessary to add a few tools that allow the user to perform better jobs in all your editing projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they will love the program from the moment they use it, it is the perfect program to start editing photos and besides everything very simple and easy to use, with an incredibly good quality in the editions that are made here, it is a 100% recommended program

When it comes to a simple editing job or creating a collage, Photoshop Elements will always be my first choice, it is the program I use the most when I make or send me to do simple works in which I need to edit an image, and I do not really have No complaint about the work I have done here

senior architect

"photo and collage management"

What do you like best?

i love it mostly because it makes my work of editing,photo management and sharing our designs arts and photos easier.

i like it because of effortless automatic organization of photos it makes us to go quickly hundreds of folders which saves time and our business to be efficient.

i also like it because the software automatically suggests tags for photos based on different attributes such as climate,sunrise,morning.it also allows user to search for photos using keywords such as cities,towns.

What do you dislike?

i have no reason to dislike it because it`s so helpful and supportive in my business line and also beautiful pictures brings humor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i recommend it.it`s helpful in marketing and advertising field.also beautiful pictures bring humor and makes one feel alive.great experience.

its helps us to market our company with beautiful and appealing arts and pictures which increases market share and boost our sales.

Graphic Designer

"Great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

For this era of social networks, images play an important role in sharing emotions, sharing our knowledge, offering a service, offering products, the easy and quick editing of these images with a tool like photoshop element is essential, It is very easy to learn how to use it so anyone can become an expert without much previous experience

What do you dislike?

What do I like about Photoshop Element ?, I would have to say that the price, but obviously if we want quality it has a price, in terms of its design I have no complaints about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Photoshop Element with all those who want to put a different touch to their images, with all those who need an easy and fast tool to manage for photo editing, sincerely anyone can dare to use it because it is very easy to use and the results are great

It really does not solve a problem in itself, but it does play an important role in editing the images I use to offer my graphic designer services through my social networks

Registrar

"Photoshop Elements 12"

What do you like best?

I love that Photoshop elements is easy to use for all skill levels with its "Quick", "Guided", and "Expert" settings. I like going between Guided and Expert when I am using the program for different projects. I also like that I am able to save the images in a variety of formats and qualities.

What do you dislike?

The Organizer feature. Occasionally I accidentally click on the Organizer when starting on Photoshop elements. I only use the program for its photo editing and saving capabilities. I organize photos in other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Photoshop Elements if you are a novice-intermediate level photo editor. It's very easy to learn and use.

For my job, I must be able to take cellphone snapshots of museum objects in order to document them. Often times, the photo's are being taken under poor conditions such as bad lighting in the room, or the perspective is skewed in the photo. In Photoshop elements I am able to fix all those little problems and end up with an acceptable finished product. This benefits my institution because I am able to continue using my phone to take quick record shots, instead of having to go through the motions of setting up the objects in a photo studio. Photoshop enables me to fix the photos I take very easily and efficiently.

Photoshop Elements User Ratings

8.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.1*
* Photo Editing Category
Do you work for Photoshop Elements?

Photoshop Elements Categories on G2