Geopointe Reviews & Product Details

Geopointe Overview

What is Geopointe?

Geopointe is a Salesforce AppExchange Partner and a leading geolocation application available on the AppExchange. Geopointe provides numerous ways for end-users, managers, administrators, and developers to tap into the geographical aspects of their data to improve efficiencies and streamline processes. Geopointe was launched in 2010 and is based in the city of Irvine, California with a presence across the United States. Our customers are all over the world. For more information about Geopointe, visit www.geopointe.com. A free 15-day trial is available to install on the AppExchange - http://www.geopointe.com/getmaps

Geopointe Details
German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

Geopointe location-enables Salesforce allowing Customers to apply geography to business processes and streamline efficiencies. Use Geopointe to transform your Salesforce data into business insights, visualize your Salesforce data geographically and reveal hidden trends to better understand the where in your data.

Ascent Cloud

Geopointe Reviews

Showing 276 Geopointe reviews
Already have Geopointe?
Lead, Annual Fund
What do you like best?

Geopointe integrates well with Google Maps. User records in our CRM are mapped on this "familiar" mapping software and we can overlay using filters and reports. It's easy to use once everything is set up and can be "trained" to others with ease as well. The cost for non-profits is very fair and isn't a barrier to entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UX can be a bit more intuitive; I recommend having an IT person help set it up and "talk" correctly with your CRM. Billing can be a bit slow and complicated as well. It can sometimes be a bit difficult/impossible for Geopointe to "go back" and make edits into the CRM in Salesforce; it's great displaying data but sometimes the "feed" doesn't seem to go both ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For looking for a non-profit, Geopointe is very cost effective and relatively easy to set up. I recommend it for people looking for an easy mapping solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Geopointe to map out our donors and visualize where, in the United States, they are. We use this to help pull data, plan trips, and see where we should be holding events. Using this data, we're able to more effectively plan for the year and see where "in the country" we should be. Salesforce doesn't have a native mapping software built into it, and I think that this is probably the best integration that I've been able to find that is useful for simple non-profit use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

I have been using Geopointe in the SalesForce application for the last 1.5 years and it has helped dramatically with my pre-call planning for setting up In-person customer meetings. Geopointe gives you the ability tap into google maps to best plan your route for upcoming travel as well as identify new prospect opportunities in the area you’ll be traveling to. Plus the fact that you’re already in the SalesForce application, you can easily create new contacts opportunity for future follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tabs to access different features can be a little cumbersome and difficult to figure out if you’ve never used it before. I don’t really fault Geopointe for this as it’s a fairly new implementation for our sales team to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re a field sales organization then Geopointe is really an invaluable tool to help grow your customer base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s all about the pre-call planing and identifying new prospects to call on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. The powerful mapping ability- visualize any geo information in salesforce.

2. Seamless integration with Salesforce- out of the box functionality to geo-code addresses from salesforce fields

3. Ease of use- very low to minimum learning curve. It is very user friendly and intuitive.

4. Constantly rolling out new feature and enhancements.

5. Assignment area is a great new added function that we use to create geo-areas that we would like to target and automate the process of determine which area each of the clients belong to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. If I had to be picky, I'd say that

1. more discount for nonprofit organizations.

2. more free Assignment Area Licenses because 10 is really not enough.

3. The ability to customize the imported KML locations. For example, I have uploaded Chicago community area maps, which shows different colors for each area. However, in order to get the name of the specific area, I had to click on the shape itself. It would be better if the name is showing in the area of the map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. Test before you buy. It is very easy to set up and test.

2. Work with a salesperson to understand pricing structure and features. Talk to other organizations like yours to learn from their experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Visualization of where our clients located by program, by project, by whatever your use case is. If you can filter clients out by a salesforce report, you can plot them on a geopointe map. It provides insight for executive management to understand where we need to concentrate our efforts on.

2. Determine the trend of clients' location which provides guidance on future service planning. The ability to lay different maps over each other is really helpful to compare the difference and see certain trend.

3. Route planning for services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support Manager
What do you like best?

We use Geopointe to identify potential clients within close range of our networking events or current clients in order to reach out with personalized messaging that matters to them locally. It does a fantastic job of allowing us to filter results in the same way that Salesforce filters work in reports. We also appreciate the custom shapes feature that overlays county lines, school district zones, etc. to help us pinpoint our target area without a lot of hassle. Setting up accounts is simple (we often add or remove licenses as people come and go on the team) and their support people are truly fantastic. They keep me informed of updates to the software, offer webinars about how those features work, and our Account Exec.and Tech Support Person are some of the best I've worked with for responsiveness! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export a Geopointe list into Reports or Salesloft directly. Since we use SalesLoft most of the time, we have to go through a handful of extra steps to convert our account list from Geopointe into a contacts report that's formatted correctly to work with SalesLoft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are segmenting our markets quickly to help reach potential clients with the right type of targeted messaging to gain their attention. We also use Geopointe to visualize the locations and data of current clients and plan drop-in visits. One of the biggest benefits of this software is that it is intuitive and easy to use for our team, which cuts down on training time and increases the effectiveness of its tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite moment was a few years ago when one of the top performing sales rep called it the best sales tool he had seen in his 20 years of selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once you create a few essential filters and territory shapes for users to get them started they will really see the value in how the map can zone their territory. However, without this initial setup it really doesn't get any traction with users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Geopointe features and functionality has always released improvements over the years that just keep making the map more useful and user friendly. And the customer support has always been outstanding, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. When traveling sales members are on the road, they can quickly use their app to find other key contacts that are nearby.

2. Internal sales teams are looking up the traveling sales team schedule and finding who's nearby to fill-up their schedule with quality contacts, and creating reasonable routes.

3. Where to plan events by finding out how many key contacts are within driving distance.

4. Territory assignments of contact and account records, which has replaced complicated workflow & process builder rules for several clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Geopointe is a great mapping tool that is constantly updating to meet the needs of the customer. However, what makes it a great tool is the people...senior leadership, the account management team, the customer success team, the product engineering team have just been wonderful partners in the onboarding and training process. Furthermore, they listen to their customers needs and work to improve user experience. I've worked closely with my Customer Success Manager who has been willing to walk me through new features and enhancements, brainstorm new use cases, work through setups and configurations, just to name a few. My Account Executive has been attentive to our specific needs and offering the right tools and options to support our business. In addition, they have heard my feedback on enhancement and connected me with the right people in the organization, so I know my needs and concerns are not falling on deaf ears. It shows a great commitment to "getting it right". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's very little not to like. However, Geopointe is not a standalone app, which many of our users have indicated they would like. By integrating solely into Salesforce, we're dependent on Salesforce's functionality. There is also room for improvement in reporting, especially between differing objects where the data is related but not necessarily linked. As an operations manager, I have to join several reports together in order to get all the information I need. One detailed report would allow me to do different types of analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communicate your needs to your Account Executive and Customer Success team. They are very responsive, helpful and proactive at sharing needs and concerns within the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Geopointe for territory alignment and analysis, we have also used it for activity management and mileage reimbursement and analysis. We've been able to combine several process into one by using the tool and we've seen great improvements in user adoption, activity input and time-efficiency.

Geopointe right now solves a great need we had track visits to customers and prospects for our field sales team using Routes. Building the Routes allowed us to also build custom flows that enable Check Ins to be also create and update activities while created a time and location markers.

In addition, it's been easy to use in building territories, identifying sales and account boundaries, and create data sets for account analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

Being able to optimize routes. Once you get a list of customers in the area you need to visit you can then create a start/stop points and then "optimize" . The other feature we really like is the way you can create territories based on shapes. The shapes can be based on states, area codes, zip codes, or just drawn shapes. It works how you do your business. We also really like the feature to generate a list of customer to contact based on a shape in what ever area we want to pull. That way our sales reps can call on current customer and prospects in the area they are Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scroll feature on the map tends to be a little hard to use. It either scrolls out/in too far. The time it takes for the map to initially load will sometimes take too long. Another small issue is some of the Geopointe fields are not available to run on Salesforce reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to a mapping program to work with Salesforce this is a great product to use. It is very easy to use and customize for your specific situation. All our sales reps use Geopointe on a daily basis. They also use it to pre-schedule routes for weeks in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GeoPointe has really saved time in planning and actual time spent on the road. The sales reps are able to plan out days and weeks ahead of time and then when they hit the road all they need to do is "navigate" and handle the sales call. We are just learning the the scheduling based on the calendar but that feature looks like it will be a real time-saver when scheduling appointments. We have added a lot of prospects through the buying groups we sell directly. So that data base is very easy to pull up and make sales calls based on the area and develop new accounts where ever our sales reps are travelling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is software designed for operations and marketing, useful for companies of all sizes, from small businesses to large organizations. In our company it has worked both to manage history and to schedule meetings; It should be noted that it is also suitable for efficient route planning and timetables. Likewise, we can say that it has worked for us to identify patterns or trends that we did not know, since it has an advanced capacity for filtering and visualization; which allows us to improve our business processes based on the practical knowledge that this software provides us, such as routing, analyzing and searching, in a more adequate and simple way, in such a way that both managers and administrators take advantage of the geographical aspects of our system and give us the ability to improve the efficiency of our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that is not totally independent, because its functionality is generated from Salesforce, so we must integrate with it to be able to enjoy its benefits; in addition to that there are functions that are difficult to use when you do not have extensive knowledge of this software, however we have not presented problems with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software with an interface designed for companies that wish to enhance their marketing system, being able to connect with key customers through data samples on a map that make the capture process very dynamic thanks to route optimization, avoiding a repeat offense at a certain destination. For its part, thanks to the function of generating a list of clients we have been able to connect with more consumers, and in this way at the time of field work our sales representatives can capture current and potential clients in the area where they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company this software has been of great benefit, because we have decongested the field obstruction by planning routes. Likewise, we have potentially guided our path due to the visualization of patterns or trends that show us other realities of the market in real time. It is an interface that is very easy to understand and use, without the need for advanced knowledge, just having basic and practical knowledge. On the other hand, we managed to capture the attention of our clients thanks to their data analysis and even their location, we can manage our events so that they are more efficient and direct them to key contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Digital Business
What do you like best?

By using this tool I am easily processing my data as it supports the CVS files and it is very easy for me to import such files because of the Geopointe Maps .These files also helps me to generate and launch my campaigns which definitely boost my sales. Through the maps I can target those areas which are not so rich in market and then I device my plans accordingly to generate the lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing everything is going wonderfully. I would like to encourage its team which is providing satisfying services. Before I have used many other tools but I had to face troubles every single day but now I am very comfortable wit it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Running online campaigns is very easy and effective with this tool. I really love to use all functionalities and advanced features. It gives deep results while showing the key points in productive way. Must give it a try hopefully it will be fulfilling your all requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the best things is that whenever I am out of the office still I have the information about the locution of my team members and this is due to the mobile application, which works really well. Geopointe helps me to make most affective marketing plans as the map it provides me, it also generates the coding like Zip codes which allows me to mark any targeted area easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Director
What do you like best?

I am happy user of Geopointe which has become my necessity to carry out every day working. This tool is very user-friendly and no technicality is involved in its usage it is very easy to get started with Geopointe. Through this tool I am confidently planning my daily meetings and business trips, as it helps to organize the schedule of my meeting list. Through its notifications and alerts I remain up to date about the upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the mobile application does not work that effectively like it takes pauses in loading. Further the pricing policy needs to be revised also the features should be introduced like text messages, it will be helpful to get started with certain team member as you cannot carry out meetings always. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very helpful tool for carry out online marketing campaigns as it will help you in easy targeting of the areas and effectively you can guide your team about the product launching. It will give you the transparent idea about the field work and will keep you up to date about the real-time activities of your sales time. I will surely recommend this tool to all the sales related agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As the word Geo refers to earth likewise this tool operates worldwide and through this tool I have always have the information about my sales agents who are working across the world as we can easily get started through meetings to discuss the sales activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

By implementing this tool I have got rid of the standard salesforce import method, but now Import CSV files directly to the Geopointe Map. It is very convenient for me to save the files no I can export the data through those files which helps me in easy launching of the campaign and very conveniently I can creating leads from the map. This software provides a mobile application which is worthy to use and it helps me to get to know the location of my team members, thus the remote working has become very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I know Geopoint gives clear picture of visualization but to some extent it lacks of some powerful functionalities like advanced data filtering that help could help us to reach the exact location of data we want to reach. Otherwise I am happy with its capabilities and efficiencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I talk about the searching functionalities I would say this a matchless platform which has provided us desired services. I would recommend it to those companies which want a salesforce data searching efficient and effective solution. Geopoint provides excellent and reliable services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me it is very beneficial platform that allows me to find data from anywhere. While checking in any certain location it categorizes various places by zip codes thus it makes a boundary around the states. Further I am capable of distributing the leads on the basis of the zonal regions so that effective working could be maintained to create satisfied clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Communication Specialist
What do you like best?

This software is the most reliable tool for scheduling the trips and to check-in the meeting notes. By the help of this tool I am capable of managing the sales activity and this software has influenced the working of my organization very effectively. I am capable of planning meetings on daily basis and easily I can cancel them as well which depend on the workload. In addition it is very easy to customize and through its help I am capable of locating sales data anywhere in the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its purchasing policy is quite difficult as I have to follow few steps and that was really hectic. Moreover a proper knowledge is required for its initiation and for the effective results. Also the customer support should be available 24/7. Couple of times I have faced issues in loading of the maps as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very much suitable for those companies who want to expand their business worldwide. It will help you to chalk out the best possible route so that you can easily share the leads and it will equip you in such a way that you can bring transparency to your work. Thus I will recommend it to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is no more difficult to view all the accounts and to find the local leads and prospects. This software provides very intuitive interface along with filtering capabilities so that I can easily follow the trends and patterns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Geopointe helps us visualize the location of all our accounts, contacts, leads, and equipment installations. This gives us keen insights into local markets/industries, and lets us better plan travel routes, sales and service territories, and event targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The coordinate and feature data in Geopointe are still a little skewed to western, English-speaking countries. Would love if they would internationalize or globalize more. Territory maps also must be created manually; they don't tie in to Territory Management in Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a trial version and try it out before purchasing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use the Geopointe app within our Salesforce.com CRM to create territory maps - by product line, by region, by country, by state or zip code, and by distributor - with tremendous flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

With Geopointe, our Sales Rep can create routes to map their prospect and organize their day easily. In fact, in our company, our Sales Rep have to do some door-to-door hunting and Geopointe is precious to map this hunting process. Furthermore, Geopointe allows us to improve our territory management with Layers : in few clicks, you can organize Sales Regions and assign it to Sales Rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To set Geopointe, you must have the right infrastructure to organize data and resources. Otherwise, it will be quite hard to setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Organize your data and process your territory management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Geopointe, we used Salesforce Report by city and type it in Google Maps. It was a huge time loss. Now, they can organize their trips in few minutes and Sales Rep are a lot more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our wholesalers can see their contact data on a map instead of a spreadsheet. Since they travel around all the time, this is much easier for them to know where people are when they try to schedule meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only real dislikes are related to our current Salesforce setup and not specific to Geopointe. We have unnecessary customization that makes using default functionality difficult.

There are a lot of features available so it can be a little overwhelming for some users at first, especially for those not comfortable with technology in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better scheduling efficiency for our wholesalers. They spend less time checking a map manually to check the distance between contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operation Program Manager
What do you like best?

Geopointe performs as promised with new features constantly being added, making them more valuable each time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some new routing features are separate add-on chargers rather than being part of original subscription. Not a deal breaker, but not ideal either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Note that advanced routing features are not included in standard license. Otherwise this is a solid product with great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our primary usage is for check-in/out to track our employees in the field and monitor their visit data. The field team schedules the entire month in advance to visit all their account within a given period. We are now beginning to use more of the mapping feature to identify areas of opportunity to expand our footprint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Routing and territory management are popular with our team. Before COVID, the sales teams would plan their routes and find nearby leads and accounts. Before Geopointe, salespeople had haphazard ways of planning travel time and not all customers were regularly reached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use Geopointe to manage all of our sales territories. It works great! I just wish that I could have it also populate more fields than the limit of two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial! The team is excellent and will listen to your use case and give you your options. I have recommended it to others in my Salesforce Saturday group. You can also buy the number of licenses you need and focus on those that really need to map data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we engaged Geopointe territory management was difficult. Now we can have all of the accounts assigned by lat/long and there are less manual tasks because you draw your territory on a map rather than managing a table of zip codes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to query data and visualize it on a geographically on a map. The platform is pretty intuitive and easy to figure out, if you can figure out how to create a report in Salesforce.

Ability to update records or create custom territories with the tool also

Account management has been great and eager to answer all my questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any issues that I've had. I only use the tool to map records in custom territory, create territories and update records that fall within a specific geography. I have a TON of records in my Salesforce, so it took a few days and needed supports help to get set up correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating territories

updating records in custom geographies

Benefits - fast and inside Salesforce. Dont have to export data, manually manipulate data in a 3rd party program and re-update data in Salesforce. Instead you can do all of this within the app and Salesforce itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this software mainly for its detachment as it is implemented or used by an organization through its web application, being a geolocation system that integrates large amounts of data to different platforms that maintain content of any kind of information, considering it contains highly intelligent conscience to make known that all the trips that are going to be executed are not in a total straight line, which is one of the functions that most attracts my attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The formal use of data-based data, which are highly important for users who use this software, can take a long time, considering that it slows down the work in large proportions, which would be very useful to optimize new strategies for help to search these documents with brief determinations, in a faster and more effective way, to increase productivity within this platform, which is not currently available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If in your organization you need to segment different geographical points, with totally impressive agility thanks to the fairly intelligent methods, because Geopointe is the best solution for your presented concerns, since it is also designed for sales teams that are centralized in as many purchases as possible by each of these clients, including marketing, but different from other software that is dedicated to this branch, which will allow you to obtain more income if these users want your company to send them their your physical products, requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently using Geopointe thanks to its intelligent functions to locate our most potential customers to determine if they are in a location close to those of the campaigns we carry out with fully active events, to invite them through emails, to promote the products more relevant that we obtain, in order to promote a greater window of effective sales, in the same way, we use it as a locator method to send your purchases made through our platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this software mainly, because it is a web-based solution, which provides different ways of administration, we can emphasize that the user interface is very simple, relatively light when we refer to the resources it provides, although it is brief, the information it contains is direct, implying at the same time, its functionalities when implemented in a platform, in an incredible way, which is one of the aspects that most attracts my attention in large quantities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data-driven forms of use that are quite important can take a time of analysis to make the reports, which is a total problem of lag in performance, at the same time accumulating the work lists in large quantities, of In the same way, the novelties of procreative increase, which the inconvenience does not present slowdown due to lack of connection, but due to system failure, including that it would be of great support to add a little more clarity about the licenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform that allows you to segment your data by digital geographic means in a very intelligent way, Geopointe is the best tool for you and your company in large numbers, providing the customer with the services and solutions according to their increase. In the income entries and its virtual structure, in the same way it suits us a very considerable sophisticated proportion, without excluding that this software is ideal for organizations that are dedicated to sales, operations and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use this software on our servers, thanks to its api that it contains designed, which is very intelligent, when we refer to the artificial, we use it for an interesting purpose that it interprets for us, to locate our potential clients for later calculate if they are within a radius of success, to know if they contain active and neighboring event campaigns, in order to guarantee both the increase in their investments and profits, as well as for the company, acquiring large proportions of economic benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I really like the ability to visualize our CRM data on the Geopointe mapping tool It is really versatile and we can run almost any report necessary for our sales & marketing campaigns. The different ways to present the data is helpful as well. Their cost structure is reasonable and our firm has had a subscription for the past 5 years or more. Will continue to renew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints about Geopointe. Every one in a while (maybe one per year), I run into limitations but they are usually limitations to the CRM platform and not Geopoint specifically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to map out all of our CRM data on a map and use it for our sales and marketing functions - sales territory planning, sales development rep calling, email campaigns, market share analysis, bid & bookings data, heat mapping and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.