ProntoForms Reviews & Product Details

ProntoForms Overview

What is ProntoForms?

ProntoForms is the global leader in field-focused low-code application platforms for enterprise. The Company's solution is used to create apps and forms to collect and analyze field data with smartphones and tablets – either as a standalone solution or as a mobile front-end to enterprise systems of record.​ The Company’s 100,000+ subscribers harness the intuitive, secure, and scalable solution to increase productivity, improve quality of service, and mitigate risks. The Company is based in Ottawa, Canada, and trades on the TSXV under the symbol PFM. ProntoForms is the registered trademark of ProntoForms Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProntoForms Corporation.

ProntoForms Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Mobile data collection application for smartphones and tablets. Instantly connects data to back office or cloud services, as well as emails custom form PDFs to stakeholders and customers.

We empower your operations​​:
Leverage our intuitive low-code platform to put application and workflow development in the hands of those who understand your processes and technicians inside out.​​

We empower your field technicians​​:
Enable field teams to reliably complete complex work the first time with contextual apps. A field-tested, intuitive UI that works offline wherever you need it.​​

We empower your existing tech stack​​:
Extend a field-ready mobile solution on top of your existing infrastructure. We integrate with leading FSM solutions and multiple back-office systems to enable a 100% digital workflow.​

ProntoForms Corporation

ProntoForms Reviews

Showing 163 ProntoForms reviews
Already have ProntoForms?
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Ease of building forms and the immediate gratification when changes are made.

The chat feature with the bot is helpful. But best of all, the team is very responsive and demonstrated great follow through skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the windows app would allow the user to sort forms in the Inbox in chronological order.

In the data and analytics, form submission section, I would like the ability to search by Reference #.

I would like basic training on handlebars so I can create my own custom outputs.

I would also like the ability to duplicate a formspace, instead of coping forms to the new formspace and recreating the destinations.

Attachments (not photos) do not map over to a dispatched form. this is terrible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't overthink the forms, just get it out to the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The data sources ensure general information is gathered accurately from the field, such as serial numbers, part numbers, material descriptions, catalog numbers, contract information, labor rates, etc. This is a huge time saver for the Backoffice staff. Instead of having to validate serial numbers, part numbers, material descriptions, catalog numbers, contract information, labor rates, they can focus on the troubleshooting and repairs performed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for your review, Tracy! Great to hear your overall experience with ProntoForms has been helpful for your business.

I did pass on your wish list over - this is always valuable for our product team to hear. Feature requests have been logged on your behalf.

Quick tip from our team on searching by reference #s, if you include the reference # in the submission name, you'll be able to sort by reference # in the data and analytics tab. Hoping this helps in the meantime.

For some basic training on handlebars, we do have support articles available. Our support team is also available if you ever have a specific question. I would recommend this article as a start: https://support.prontoforms.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000065186-Custom-Document-Editor-PDF-Word-and-HTML-Documents-using-Handlebars

And as for attachments not mapping over to a dispatched form, this one sounds like a bug. I'd recommend opening a support ticket by sending a quick note to support@prontoforms.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

From an administrator perspective, I really like how easy it is to build the forms and to navigate the through the Form Builder. It makes my job easier knowing I don't have to strain to figure out how to create forms but instead it's very intuitive to create what I need. I also love the integration we have with Salesforce, since this has completely simplified how my team works with getting data from one place into Salesforce, which is the main hub of where we work. Upon a form submission the data will flow into Salesforce automatically, and our customers will receive a PDF copy of the form which is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is the technical issues my users have experienced in the field. It makes it really tough when I receive a call from a team member saying they lost their ProntoForm data for the day because their app froze, or force closed, or their form is missing data. We have issues like this honestly more often than I would prefer, and it would be really helpful to know they are taking these legitimate concerns seriously. Going to customer support and not having our issues escalated is frustrating for us when the issues continue to happen to our users, despite the usual "reset forms, delete your app, reinstall the app" quick customer service fix they keep having us do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that overall, ProntoForms has really helped streamline our processes and has made life and work easier for myself and my team members. I do believe ProntoForms is heading in the right direction because they continue to address customer suggestions which have made the product even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to quickly input data throughout the form and have it sent directly into Salesforce. This saves time because of the integration we have created from each step of our process between Salesforce and ProntoForms. This really is my favorite feature and I love that there is support from ProntoForms with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Always appreciate your great feedback, Lisa!

And we hear your frustrations - I would encourage you to always copy your Customer Success Manager and Account Manager on support tickets for increased visibility. The more they see, the quicker they can escalate.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Uber flexible for nearly any use case you can imagine. Build the most simplistic of forms or hypercomplex, integrated forms with workflows. Push and pull integration with Salesforce is a nice feature to have to prepopulate forms with data and/or update records in the . User experience is fairly intuitive for basic form building. The customer support team is great. They were willing to work with us through the COVID crisis to right-size our user base through furloughs and restructuring. Certainly a highly complex, very capable platform. I'd recommend to most anyone looking for a platform to automate manual paper-based processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Basic reporting leaves a bit to be desired, this is likely to encourage upgrade to built-in BI tool. Setting up data sources is a very manual process at the question level vs. at the form level. I'm sure there is a reason for this, but it makes linking several questions on a form pretty cumbersome. Once you can figure out the process, its easy, just reptitive. Help documentation isn't as straightforward or explanatory as would be needed. Most of it seems to just answer questions about whether or not a feature is available or if you can do certain tasks in the system, not actually how to accomplish it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asset verification in the field - making sure the equipment on record is where it's supposed to be located. Operational execution evaluation reporting. Are we executing as we should or are their opportunities to improve? Safety audits with our fleet of trucks. Installation checkoffs and confirmations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for such a detailed review, C.J.! Appreciate the time you took to provide your in-depth feedback.

On the topic of help documentation, we have a team that's actively working on improving the support portal experience. I'd like to put you in touch with the team lead, Karen Cann, so she can align with your needs. If you're interested in connecting with her, let me know!

Sr. Forensic Process Engineer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Very shallow learning curve for field users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitation of 20 mb submission size. To completely satisfy our needs we must be able to include large quantities of high resolution photographs for storage in Box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very safe and secure platform. Easy to develop and use. Very reliable and stable software. Start by taking small steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our business requires fast turnaround of our always unique field inspections which includes the production of a custom narrative type report. We have begun using tools that help create that narrative report by prepopulating it with some of the data collected in the field with Prontoforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Appreciate the review, Russell! Great to hear your positive experience as well as things to consider. Hearing ways we can improve is always a plus for us.

I've passed along your feedback on increasing submission sizes to our customer success team who has logged a feature request on your behalf.

Natalie @ ProntoForms

What do you like best?

The app is the main plus, it is mobile friendly to actually complete forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think everything other than the app being used to complete forms is not user friendly, the desktop version needs work, and it is far more complicated than it should be to create a form. After years of attempting, I still can't get our company logo to work on the forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Training is the most important, both being trained on the back end as well as training to the team implementing/using the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for unit inspections for rental apartments. It is beneficial to be able to save pictures and inspections in a pdf version, which conveniently comes directly to my email when submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Hi Lee,

We appreciate the time you took to provide us feedback! In regards to adding your company logo onto your forms, I've included a link below to a support article that includes a video that walks users through how to do this.

If you run into any other issues, our support team is always on standby to help out! You can reach them at support@prontoforms.com.

We would also encourage you to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager here at ProntoForms as they're always open to thoughts on how we could improve our web portal. Our team takes feedback on how to improve our platform incredibly seriously.

Support Article | Upload a Logo: https://support.prontoforms.com/hc/en-us/articles/217493738-Upload-a-Logo-to-your-Account

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

ProntoForms allows me to manage multiple inspection programs, including complex forms with powerful conditional logic, repeating sections, and customizable drop down lists. By combining ProntoForms front end data collection with a back-end database that can transform the data into corrective actions, I can comfortably manage against all of my regulatory requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that ProntoForms could maintain an image library as well as it can maintain other data sources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProntoForms helps me maintain robust, auditable inspection programs that will satisfy my regulatory requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for your review, Todd! Great to hear that ProntoForms has been beneficial to your business.

If I understand your need for an image library correctly, you might be able to take advantage of our new Resource Images feature. You can take a look at the support documentation here:

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The simplicity of developing on it, the clean user interface, the use of cloud-based data sources (such as OneDrive), and the flexibility/scalability of combining different widgets/controls onto our forms with conditional logic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Feature requests and bug fixes take a long time to be actioned by ProntoForms development team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electronic record submission from our Road Maintenance field operations, pushed through automation to our Finance, Payroll, and Operations Reporting teams. Elimination of a lot of clumsy paper forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Appreciate the positive review, Brian! Great to hear you've been able to streamline your operations with ProntoForms.

As for the delay in support, I would encourage you to include your Customer Support Manager and Account Executive in your request/support tickets (if you haven't already). The more visibility they have, the faster they'll be able to escalate your cases internally.

Natalie @ ProntoForms

What do you like best?

That is both simple to understand and build forms as well as being very flexible to allow you to do everything you need, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The step from Essentials to Advanced. There are one or two things available with the Advanced level that would be nice to have for us.

But it is a big step from Essentials to Advanced which makes it very hard to justify for those few things that would be of benefit to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. The trial period really showed us what ProntoForms can do.

We were able to demonstrate that it met our requirements, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Replacement of paper forms. Ease of dispatching to, and receiving back from, our field staff.

Archiving of the forms. Integrating the billing data from the forms right into our accounting software.

Enforcing required and accurate information be provided on the form. Enforcing that the customer signs off on the report.

The analytics are a huge advance for us.

Tons of stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The ease of development, control over the form inputs & outputs, and the access to the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are having some issues with the API connector output to get access to the data. However, the PF team is working very Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any manual forms that create Non-Value-Add Admin burden on your teams &/or you have difficulties accessing data on these forms I strongly suggest you investigate ProntoForms. Additionally, if any manual processes are creating a barrier for your company to begin automating processes, I strongly suggest you look into ProntoForms. Lastly, if you have multiple forms that could easily be consolidated into one form with some simple algorithms, I strongly suggest you look into ProntoForms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving a lot of Data Integrity issues caused by human error in the data entry process. We are also seeing a lot of Non-Value Added time being cut out of the data entry process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for such positive and detailed feedback! Great to read the value you're getting out of ProntoForms.

And happy to hear the support team is already on it!

Financial Analyst
What do you like best?

The forms are easy to use, it has an extensive data source. It allows you to create very advanced forms adapted to the needs of the company. Provides a well-defined workflow. It generates the ability to have personalized emails and multiple destinations and the use of filters to distribute just what they need to know. The option of setting the jobs on a map to have a daily tasks view is very effective. It has an excellent search engine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very effective tool, sometimes we have problems when sending or receiving forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy to use, highly configurable platform, with user support that responds to our requirements and concerns in a short period of time. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProntoForms It allows to improve the productivity and service to our clients is truly flexible and reliable. It provides the option to streamline our efforts to spend more time working and less time using papers and filing. It has worked excellently to collect data directly from the field to fuel and improve our customer management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I enjoyed hearing from other users and their experience in creating and implementing Pronto Forms solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The distractions from my work taking time away from attending more sessions. There were a couple of speakers that where a little hard to hear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review the capabilities of the application by simulating a form that you use presently. Access the help and support that you get while creating this simple form during a trial. You will need great support to make this work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created and are creating assessments to use with our customers to help them better understand their safety issues and create solutions to abate them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Great to hear you enjoyed EMPOWER'20!

If you did miss a session or wanted to rewatch one, the recordings are now available on-demand here:

Hope to "see" you again for more insights at EMPOWER'21.

Information Systems and Project Management
What do you like best?

The adoption of the tool by my team was the easiest and quickest of any technology solution. It typically takes days of on boarding and criticism by my teams. ProntoForms was minutes for the users to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the user experience could be a little more customizable, perhaps freshen up the UI? I'd also like to have the org-level option for the app to auto-refresh the forms versions upon opening by the user to avoid them using old version after updates are made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend over a normal form builder because of silos you can put users in, the security in place, and the level of customization you can implement as far as data sources and destinations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProntoForms has alleviated the pains around document management, attaching and emailing files, and workflow management. The use of the tool has reduced time my users have to be doing admin duties and either work less minutes or are able to focus more on production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Prontoforms allows us to develop our own digital platform for the reporting and general running of the business.

The system is straightforward for our technicians to grasp and the platform is fairly easy to follow in order to customise our own workforms.

We really value the gps location system on the forms that allows us to show our clients exactly where our technicians have been on site and as such, is a great tool for the clients auditing processes.

Customer support is on the ball too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at all, works a treat for our requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the mountain of paperwork involved in running a mobile workforce.

Work sheets, surveys, quotations, mileage logs, time sheets, the system combines them all and many more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrador de Operaciones y Marketing
What do you like best?

Prontoforms Form Builder is the easiest and quickest way o transform your paper forms into mobile forms that will lead you to optimize your workflow within your business. Collecting rich data in a very intiuitive way will give you a better insight of your business operation. Prontoforms is a great tool to give your clients a new service experience.

Very fast way to automate any process within your organization. You can go just from optimizing the input your getting directly from the field to automate a complete and very complicate work flow thorugh your organization. Conditional logic is one of the best features that will help you create very intuitive mobile forms that will lead to collect very rich data for your analysis and decision making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are only available with extra payment. Also some of the features does not come with an easy explanation, but when you get the time to read al the guidelines that comes in your we platform you can find the way to get very important features that will make your life easy when it comes to implement Prontoforms through your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to explore through all the features that Prontoforms can provide you. There are many of them but you will have to get time in order to go through all of them.

Be ready to use all the guidelines in order to know how to transform your business from paper to a mobile one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimizing time through my core business workflow. Prontoforms helped to increase volume of service visits and convert them into money. Real time data is giving us the chance to improve right away our service, reducing problems and ingreasing profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

ProntoForms is simply an incredible and powerful tool for developing field-ready front-ends for back office systems. The ability to use IFTT-type logic truly unlocks a world of possibility for field personnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProntoForms has helped us move from an Excel and PDF-based form system to a unified platform that ensures deliverables make it to our clients immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Great to hear ProntoForms has improved your client experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

And here's hoping you never find anything you dislike!

AR
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and has multiple integration possibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Uploading information to 100+ forms using a CSV file takes a long time to load Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our front line technicians have a platform that makes it simple to enter information and because of the requirements set forth in the form, they no longer miss any fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Great to hear you've had a positive experience with ProntoForms!

To reduce the load time from using a CSV file, our team recommends connecting to a cloud-based data warehouse like Google Sheets, Microsoft SharePoint, or a CRM like SalesForce instead of a CSV upload.

Out-of-the-box integrations are available for the majority of systems. You can check out a full list here:

Hoping that helps make your experience even better!

Sr. Programmer/Analyst
What do you like best?

It was very difficult to manage and maintain Excel spreadsheets, with use of ProntoForms it's very easy to manage forms, captured data and sync it back with their extensive API support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It little difficult to manage computation inside repeating section to reference cross row variables.

One thing I would strongly recommend to provide control to configure discard changes/retrieve data question as user accidentally choosing discard changes option can cause loss of data captured (over 200+ questions) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really simple yet powerful tool to convert your any manual, excel based forms to cloud based secured application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To capture data through application that can be run offline. As mentioned it's lot easier to manage forms and without writing any code was the key benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A lot of options so that you are able to make advanced forms. There are multiple options for sources and you can easily get questions to prefill, there are multiple options for questions types and it is easy to make logic so that some questions are only visible when other questions are answered. And there is also of course a bunch of destinations where you can automatically send the submission data.

One fantastic thing with ProntoForms is that you get support very very quickly and it is a very friendly and helpfull support. Often all problems are solved within a day. It feels great that they also are interested in hearing what new features the users would desire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No options to make multilingual forms. At the moment you have to create totally separate forms with different languages. Another downside is that you are not able to give personal access to forms for specific users, but have to do it via creating a group. Normally not a big problem, but sometimes it would be good to have that option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get to know all ProntoForms capabilities so that you can maximize the use of it. Also, be sure to ask for support in the beginning so that you start in the right way and get all the details right. It is not complicated, you learn it quickly, but there is a lot of options and settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Filling in checklists and getting the data straight to the next part without having to deliver papers and try to interpret what is written on them. Also it makes analyzing possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Ability to develop complex conditional logic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

BI insight integration - out-of-the box analytics tools seem lacking. We don't have a fancy CRM like Salesforce, so difficult to leverage our existing systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic tool - very intuitive and easy to develop. Complex conditional logic is very powerful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offline data collection and standardized report generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for your review! Great to hear the value you're getting out of ProntoForms.

As for the analytics tool, we do have out-of-the-box connections to cloud databases like Google Sheets and Microsoft SharePoint which can gather all your form submissions row by row. Once that's connected, you can run your reporting and analytics off of one aggregate database.

Our VP of Operations, Aly Mawani, recently hosted a webinar and a session during our EMPOWER'20 User Conference on analytics. Hopefully, there are some nuggets in there to help you out on the analytics front without a fancy CRM in place!

Webinar: https://www.prontoforms.com/resources/library/analytics-and-data-101-bootcamp

On-Demand EMPOWER'20 analytics session: https://www.prontoforms.com/lp/resources/event-201007-Empower20#1e0okp12u0_div

AT
What do you like best?

The ease of this program from the administrative standpoint as well as from a user stand point is phenomenal. It is so easy and simple to use. It has saved time and money. It is something we are still learning to utilize to our benefit, but has already helped in so many aspects of our company. They take all opinions, suggestions, and inquiries seriously and make you feel like your voice really matters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that could be more simple to view from an administrative roll, but they are things that are being discussed and are moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time in setting it up. Do not be alarmed if something doesn't go right. It is all about trial and error. Reach out to the support team, they are incredible to work with and are more than helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our time management problems. We have seen a tremendous time and cost savings using this product on a grandous scale. This has allowed us to focus our time and attention elsewhere within our company. This has allowed us to be come MORE proactive with our clients and with our employees and helps us to ensure that we are doing the most for those we work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The flexibility and integration capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be just a little bit more sexy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement and adapt to renewed insights frequently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All our internal processes where not already perfectly automated with standard software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie V. of ProntoForms

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you've enjoyed ProntoForms to date.

We always love to hear how we can improve our product. Our customer success team is interested in digging into what you're looking to improve. Once they have more details, they'll be able to log an internal feature request on your behalf. I'd encourage you to send your Customer Success Manager a quick email!

AM
What do you like best?

The ease of use and quick solutions for our field teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Testing across many forms is time-consuming, which becomes even more so with each platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased data integrity and standardization across projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager - IT
What do you like best?

The best part of working with ProntoForms has been the amazing customer service. From the initial call to see if ProntoForms was the right product for our company, to working with form programmers and technical support, I have been extremely pleased with their professionalism and level of support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside to working with ProntoForms would be some of the limitations of the application. There have been a few times when we have needed to create a work around, or less desirable solution, on a more complicated form because of application limitations. Specifically regarding Near Field Communication (NFC) using a refractometer and Follow Up Event calendaring/emailing limitations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you first start out, I would recommend that you purchase a package of programming hours (Integration Services). It has been much easier to work with PF to create our more complicated forms, that are pulling from various data sources and have conditional logic and multiple calculations, then to have to learn how to create all of the forms in house. Once you are up and running on the application, it is incredibly easy to create new simple forms or to use existing forms as a template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to create easier ways to consistently track various types of agricultural intellectual property data for our Quality, Technical, Commercial, Legal, and Accounting teams around the world. It is extremely easy to use by our international staff and we have already deployed 17 forms and more are scheduled. A few of the benefits we have realized - we use PF offline on farms to help growers with quality or technical issues; for auditing intellectual property licenses; within commercial stores to monitor packaging and trademarks; internally for mileage and T&E tracking. The uses have only been limited by our imagination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rapid implementation with our CRM allows a quick workflow in our team.

It supports several services and ways to send information according to the requirements of the form. It is possible to generate PDF on the same system and send them by email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some fields are not completed automatically when accents are used (Spanish language).

Windows application is not as updated as the Android APP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create flows depending on the requirements of the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation and rapid implementation of workflows that were done manually.

Send information to customers and WebServices quickly and easily, being able to customize forms quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.