ProntoForms

Mobile data collection application for smartphones and tablets. Instantly connects data to back office or cloud services, as well as emails custom form PDFs to stakeholders and customers.

Work for ProntoForms?

Learning about ProntoForms?

ProntoForms Reviews

Ask ProntoForms a Question
Showing 101 ProntoForms reviews
Louis M.

"A fantastic Form tool"

What do you like best?

Recently, they released a massive update to their form builder which included repeatable sections and conditional formatting. This was a huge boon to my work in the application as our company performs multiple safety and pre-construction inspections for Independent Contractors of all types. It's saved our field crews a ton of time being able to perform multiple inspections in one form.

What do you dislike?

Due to low cell reception or lack of Wifi, on the fly updates to forms can be difficult when our field crews need to refresh the app, so it can slow things down a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Truth-be-told, the V2 update ProntoForms has made is leaps and bounds better than the older setup. If you were turned off by it, give it a try now. It is worlds different and so much more refined.

As a general contractor, we need to ensure that our job sites remain OSHA Compliant and our independent contractors stay safe. The incredible customization these forms allow has been able to fill both of these requirements.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ProntoForms
Joe N.

"The easiest tech implementation I have ever done."

What do you like best?

The adoption of the tool by my team was the easiest and quickest of any technology solution. It typically takes days of on boarding and criticism by my teams. ProntoForms was minutes for the users to understand.

What do you dislike?

I think the user experience could be a little more customizable, perhaps freshen up the UI? I'd also like to have the org-level option for the app to auto-refresh the forms versions upon opening by the user to avoid them using old version after updates are made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend over a normal form builder because of silos you can put users in, the security in place, and the level of customization you can implement as far as data sources and destinations.

ProntoForms has alleviated the pains around document management, attaching and emailing files, and workflow management. The use of the tool has reduced time my users have to be doing admin duties and either work less minutes or are able to focus more on production.

What Mobile Forms Automation solution do you use?

Spencer D.

"Systematizing our company."

What do you like best?

We are able to streamline paper forms we have already been using, cutting down on paper and time.

What do you dislike?

It has taken a lot of trial and error to create the forms. It has been a long process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a couple of weeks to get used to the construction process of the forms. Maybe designate one person to work on it for that few weeks so they can really learn the ins and outs of it. Also the Prontoforms has a lot of people that are willing to help speed up this process. Their customer service is good and they give straight forward advice.

It has streamlined our inspections, making it easier to put out proposals for the clients.

Shaun H.

"Fantastic Product and Platform"

What do you like best?

ProntoForms in my opinion is the best paperless form system there is. I have not come across another system that is so easily data transferable to Google analytics and so easily adjustable. It is a perfect product for my companies needs in the Health & Safety industry.

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to streamline their old “paper” processes and also streamline their entire operations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the fact that you have to physically refresh or update individual form spaces on the system.....As soon as a change is made, all individuals using the same form-space on the app should automatically be updated with the new information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you have put the time in setting it up......you will never look back

Paper elimination, form completion time, which creates more time for other tasks. But most importantly, the built in accountability from real time form completion to data entry to immediate analytics is priceless!

Chad E.

"Easy to use and very flexible and customizable."

What do you like best?

Instantly have the information you need to the people you need to have it in a professional document.

What do you dislike?

The need to refresh the app to "push" things through. Once the user hit submit it should just work. It seems like things get stuck. I would suggest that when a user hit submit that whatever process needs to happen happens or an auto refresh happens. things just seem to get stuck in limbo regularly. It is users that hit submit then lock their phones and put it in their pocket with out waiting too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with Pronto dev team members to design your custom forms. Have a very goo layout of what you want and what you need out of the form prior to meeting with the dev team. Brad Amberley is outstanding. He and I worked together many hours developing exactly what we needed. We contiue to improve on what we have and have enjoyed working with him.

Speed of getting needed reports to the hands of our clients as well as our office for processing.

C

"Efficient platform and easy to implement in your workflow"

What do you like best?

As the integrator, the feature I like the most in ProntoForms is how easy and painless it is to add Data Sources and Data Destinations in order to import and export datasets.

Another feature that I appreciate a lot is the possibility to create Draft Forms in order to test things out before making these changes available to all users.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat difficult to customize the PDF and Word documents that are generated when the form is submitted. In one case we had to deliver a specific document in a document with complex formatting and we ended up fixing manually some details before sending it to the client.

But if you only need to export the raw data, there are multiple way to achieve that, and it works really well.

Our employees in remote locations can now submit their forms and reports instantly to the office for faster processing. This also allowed us to get rid of paper-based reports and forms and therefore greatly simplified the whole process of data entry. We also make use of pictures on-site which helps a lot to document the work we did, directly in the ProntoForms report.

CHRISTOPHER A.

"PRONTO FORMS STREAMLINED FIELD INVOICEING AND BACK END INVOICEING"

What do you like best?

I LIKE WE CAN CAPTURE WHAT EVER DATA WE WANT AND BRING IT BACK INTO OUR ERP SYSTEM IN EXCEL FORMAT, WHICH ALLOWS US TO BATCH IN THE INFORMATION AND SAVING ON ALOT OF DATA ENTRY TIME.

What do you dislike?

TO BE HONEST...NOTHING. I HAVE NOT FOUND AN ISSUE WITH PRONTO FORMS, NOR HAVE I CAME UP SAGAINST A SCENARIO FOR WHICH THEIR DEVELOPMENT TEAM COULD NOT ADAPT OUR VERSION OF PRONTO FORMS TO.

MIAN BUSINESS PROBLEMS SOLVED ARE THE FOLLOWING:

- COLLECTING INFORMATION IN THE FIELD IN A CONTROLLED AND ORGANIZED WAY.

- SAVING BACK END CSR TIME FOR DATA INPUT, LEGIBILITY OF PERSOAL'S HAND WRITING.

Matt L.

"Used ProntoForms to Automate Paper Inspection Forms and Timesheets"

What do you like best?

From the day we began using ProntoForms, the team has been responsive to our needs and receptive to constructive feedback about the user experience. We started using the platform because we were impressed with both the app/user interface and the data mining capabilities on the back end. It has been encouraging to see ProntoForms actively partner with users to gather feedback and implement changes to the product based on customer suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I have had very few issues with ProntoForms. One of the few is that it has taken longer than we expected to gain full access to the conditional logic form-building features that were sold to us as part of the product. It was a little frustrating to begin using the software only to realize we had to have someone on the ProntoForms team add conditional logic to our forms instead of being able to add it ourselves. To their credit though, ProntoForms has provided timely and high-quality customer service whenever we needed helping adding features to our forms.

The first business problem we solved with ProntoForms was automating paper field inspection forms. This has saved our field auditors some time, but the biggest benefit has been to our back office. ProntoForms has completely eliminated inspection-related data entry in our back office. The time-savings has allowed our staff to focus on analytics and presentation of the information to our customers. The improvement in how our customers view our approach to safety/quality has been noticeable.

The next business problem we are solving with ProntoForms is automating paper timesheets and field reporting. Once all planned conditional logic features have been implemented, we expect to realize sizable benefits in terms of the timeliness of data from our crews and process improvement for our back office staff.

Evan D.

"Great Product and Great Staff"

What do you like best?

Robust feature set, and good support. Have listened to, and implemented, multiple features that we have recommended. Great staff, and our account managers have always been extremely helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Certain features have taken longer than we expected to implement. Adding additional users can also be difficult sometimes. It can also be problematic to change billing structures. After attempting to switch from centralized, to decentralized billing, we ran into several issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the research to ensure it have the proper connections to your cloud or hosted backends. ProntoForms has been very good in working with us to develop the connections our business required, but it is always important to have the proper implementation plan in place, and interim solutions if they need to develop the connector for you.

Utilize ProntoForms' implementation team, and their form builders. On several occasions we attempted to build forms that replaced excel or paper documents. We found ours to be bulky, ill-designed, or took forever to convert. The form developers at ProntoForms were able to do it in a much shorter time frame (they have ability to develop the forms in excel), and sometimes had design ideas which helped the form. Their plethora of experience may lead them to make suggestions about design that you would not have considered.

Mobile Auditing for H&S, FM, and more. The data gathered from ProntoForms has allowed us to realize the power of the data that we had been gathering all along.

Daniel N.

"Great Product that solves many client needs "

What do you like best?

ProntoForms workflow automation is leaps and bounds above the competition. They also have a great pro-services team to help my clients if things get to "complex".

They have an incredibly dedicated team who is always willing to listen to my clients need and concerns. This is often the factor that helps Pronto win some many deals. They are able to tailor the solution to address the clients actual needs.

Also, It's a huge plus that the solution supports an unlimited amount of forms. My clients are often able to leverage the needs of multiple business units to help justify the cost and capture a greater ROI. Many of the other solutions on the market still charge per form.

What do you dislike?

I often receive feedback that the app isn't as pretty on Android. (Although still as functional) They have made great strides to address this recently and the app is more functional than ever on both platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I often hear that pronto seems "expensive". However, I highly recommend companies at least trial the software before saying no. The ROI is immense on data entry time saved alone. Nevermind the dramatic reduction in bad data.

Also, don't be affraid of leveraging their pro-services. The savings in reduced deployment times + advanced capabilities more than make up any short term cost.

ProntoForms have been used by my client to automate some of the following:

- DVIR

- Food Saftey Reporting

- Site Inspection Reports

- Quoting and invoicing

Miranda D.

"Pronto Forms for the WIN"

What do you like best?

Pronto Forms is an easy to use software that I was able to self-teach myself in. I wouldn't say it is the most intuitive software (I have a moderate background in technology) so for those who are not tech savvy in the least should proceed with the idea that extra assistance will be needed to take full advantage of the software's feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish Pronto of Forms had the ability to show a preview of what the form would look like on devices on your computer screen so that I didn't have to continually update the form and refresh my tablet device simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ability to show was the form will look like on a device on the computer.

Our organization is completing at-home energy audits for low income residents, evaluating their energy and water fixtures, fixing leaks, and referring major issues to a plumber. This work helps residents in the Detroit and metro area significantly lower their energy and water bills. We have transited from using paper forms to electronic forms which has drastically improved our output on data and increased a quality assurance. We realized how much time we were wasting transcribing dozens of hand-written audits!

Josh B.

"Exceptional Mobile Forms & Analytics Platform"

What do you like best?

1. Easy-to-Use.

2. Fast.

3. Stable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the solution I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the ProntoForms solution. It is incredibly easy-to-use, and has a robust feature set which continues to evolve, including GPS/Time/Data Stamps, Automated PDF Document Storage, Voice-to-Text Capability, Conditional Logic, Required Fields, Signature Capture, Photo/Sketch Reporting, Forms Dispatch Capability, Comprehensive Well-Documented API's for easy integration with other systems, More than 40 Out-of-Box Integrations with solutions like Box, Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Office 365, etc. as well as a robust Business Intelligence & Analytics Capability. Furthermore, ProntoForms client service and support is top notch.

1. Eliminating Client Pen/Paper Data Collection.

2. Improving Client Operational Productivity & Performance.

3. Enhancing Client Data Accuracy, Integrity, and Analysis.

4. Enable Client to Deliver Cost Savings.

5. Accelerate Client Business & Operational Decisions.

"Very Happy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and quite functional. Setup is quite easy and it was easy to implement. The team was very supportive during the setup process and assisted promptly with any hiccups along the way.

What do you dislike?

All is good. We haven't found anything wrong with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to use and easy to implement solution, Pronto Forms is the solution for you. Their team is prompt and knowledable of the product. We have found multiple uses for the product including electronic contracts for our expos and email sign up forms.

Efficiency and time management. We have moved away from gathering paper contracts at our expos and have fully implemented Pronto Forms as a permanent digital solution.

Cleon M.

"Simple, Effective, Consistent APP, great results "

What do you like best?

Simple to use,, field sales trainers completing evaluation forms think ProntoForms is simple to use

Effective, the timely data received makes many departments more effective in support of sales training

Consistent, functions very well, minor issues are handled exceptionally well by a skill support team

Great people work with you,, call out Karen DuBois for her amazing support and strategic guidance

What do you dislike?

I understand the pricing overall, I would greatly appreciate lower coat on the advanced reporting tools to provide even more analytical insight to our management team

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent value for forms automation, improved business process flows with results reporting - highly recommended

Saves time and reduces costs, improved evaluations provides insight for individual sales person training, provides feedback to address sales training gaps, hold sales people accountable to provide an exceptional training experience, shortens training time for productive sales people

Chad A.

"ProntoForms Mobile Forms Review"

What do you like best?

Reduces physical paperwork for all staff as well as eliminated errors such as common spelling mistakes when you use auto-populate for deterministic answers

What do you dislike?

Conditional logic could be even more robust, It works great but I always want more customization when creating forms

Elimination of physical paper, saving loads of time and potential mistakes by having the forms pre-fill answers based on the users filling in questions, also because each form saves onto our network drive it helps tremendously with archiving and filing.

Terrance J. R.

"ProntoForms can be the answer to many of your problems."

What do you like best?

The one thing I like best about ProntoForms is the versatility of the product. It can work for a complex report or just a simple questionnaire, and anywhere in between. The Form Builder interface is easy to work with and the support is very good.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about ProntoForms is that I wish I had more control over my forms, more options and controls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that if you are interested in ProntoForms, then go ahead and give it a try. It is a month to month subscription. There is nothing to lose.

The problem we are solving with ProntoForms is streamlining field forms and automating emails and file delivery. This was a very manual process before.

AI
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Powerful tool with exceptional integration and knowledgeable training."

What do you like best?

The collaboration with multiple parties when using and submitting forms. This aids with implementing new processes and creates a powerful tool for executing and improving these processes. The form editor is also quite easy to follow and has many options for intuitively building effective questions and logic. The mobile app functions seamlessly and simplifies the update process.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to enable a simple dispatch to non-internal personnel (i.e. customers, partners, etc.). This could be similar to a google form link that links to the form submissions. A more-intuitive way to add and edit logic statements within the form could be helpful. Perhaps a visual tool to make edits would be easier to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider all of the potential use cases for this product and how this tool could provide both a robust tool to refine the process and as a simple tool to implement a pilot process.

There were major gaps in our previous pre-site processes that were causing drastically inflated installation costs. We had no formal process or documentation for handling each installation's unique requirements.

We have restructured out pre-site process and are currently implementing the new process globally. ProntoForms has created a tool that helps link all of the critical parties responsible for executing an effective pre-site evaluation and using that information to improve installation efficiency and overall customer satisfaction.

Craig W.

"Homecare Agency "

What do you like best?

we use Pronto for all of our homecare agency forms out in the field, this has cut time constraints by 35% and boosted productivity by 25%.

What do you dislike?

data is held within USA AWS and for some companies within the UK, Data needs to be held within the EU

we now have the ability to complete forms on the spot without having to return to our offices, print and return,

Leilani G.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Pronto has been great to work with. Very knowledgeable in what would help my company the most. Willing to work with my schedule. They have made generating the different forms very easy, giving us solutions to problems we didn't know could be fixed. They have also shown us how to create our own forms, so that we do not always have to rely on them to make modifications or generate new forms as our business expands. Would highly recommend them to other businesses

What do you dislike?

Would help us smaller businesses if they were able to do a payment plan, as one lump sum payment makes it a little harder to sell to the higher ups. Though the pricing was fair for what we received, it would be more manageable if we could make a monthly, or even a quarterly payment. Hopefully in the future this is something that they can consider to make them more accessible to every size of business

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is definitely something worth looking into, they can make something work for most types of business. It will reduce the amount of paperwork that needs to be filled out, it will help track costs more efficiently, and it will help reduce administrative costs

Reducing the amount of paperwork that our field guys have to do, and holding them accountable for getting it done on time. It will also make sure that all paperwork gets to the intended recipient, with nothing getting lost or failed to be handed in. It will help us more accurately job cost as well, as all parts and items used can be put directly onto the work order, and any time for a specific job goes right to it vs. using only an estimated number

Tom J.

"ProntoForms Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Whether using the tutorials or experimenting on your own, you can design a wide array of forms to use, and can customize with specific forms users have access to. I like that you can set up different groups to specify which users have access to specific forms, or archive forms that are no longer in use or are for seasonal work items.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could merge forms together, instead of having to recreate the page on the second form. You can copy a form if you are going to modify it for a second form, but you can't have more than one form open at a time, so moving pages between them after they have been created isn't possible. If it is I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a great ease in knowing you can customize your forms to be applicable to your needs. Taking control to edit forms to be relevant to your job, being able to have employees add input on what they would like to see on forms and then being able to update forms and roll out the changes within real time is impressive. Having on site access to any needed forms via a tablet has made implementation a breeze.

The ease of accessing the forms in the field make having paper copies obsolete. Then having it set up to automatically download to dropbox makes retension very simple.

Abraham M.

"Excelent app for flowcharts"

What do you like best?

It works excelent if you need to customize a flowchart on your company, you can create any conditions you want to make the process work as it should with your own contiditions

What do you dislike?

It should have a connection to excel online, as it does to google sheets, google has a limit of cells (5000000), so, at a point, we will have to do something to keep saving our data. Excel has more cells allow. We already faced this problem and we are still searching for a solution.

Paper less, processes are working as the company stablished cause nobody can skip steps. Lived data.

Christopher L.

"Great So Far"

What do you like best?

The features of what's available. Lots of customization options available. The iOS app is beautiful, other devices apps work, but their not as great (some features may not be available). Best on an ipad - really would be perfect with an iPad Mini.

What do you dislike?

The back-end has a bit of a learning curve. Groups are hard to set up. You have to have different "Spaces" for each access groups, otherwise you can't limit who see what form, wish you had permissions per form on the user groups that it was available to.

Still in the beginning stages of working with ProntoForms, but hope to automate field data collection and install base management.

Jean G.

"Adaptation and flexibility to fit our needs."

What do you like best?

The possibility to edit forms and how easy to use they are.

What do you dislike?

We had some hiccups when we started 2 years ago but once we got the right support and understanding of our needs, I can't think of anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you feel that something is not right for your project. ProntoForms got many "hidden" features that you might not know about that can really help you out.

Ease of reporting for merchandising compliance in stores without having to carry a full binder of reports along with the analytic tools to find patterns and trends.

Amanda M.

"Excellent tool, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to attach photos to a specific question is great.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like.

Our company is using ProntoForms for environment/health/safety audits. Having a centralized system that every person uses is great. The forms are concise and easy to use. The ability to have them all sent to a single repository for review is amazing.

Jacob B.

"Best Mobile Forms App"

What do you like best?

The most customizable and user friendly mobile forms application for large scale operations.

What do you dislike?

The only feature we are looking forward to is form submissions from a web browser.

One of the biggest issues we solved was close to real time reporting. Customized integrations have allowed us to have quick business analytics to adjust processes.

AF
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Love Pronto Forms"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture signatures, take pictures, and using Geo location services to tell us exactly where the user was when submitting the form is powerful stuff. Especially with OSHA and Client Audits.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to copy sections from other forms but they are addressing that in the new forms builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best application on the market for custom mobile forms. Innovative and easy to use. Impressive to our clients. Integration with analytics software and cloud storage solution is awesome.

Capturing all Store Inspections. Gained insight into what needs to be fixed. Gathering data and pushing it to Analytics to create reporting. Reporting helps the management of the business. The reports are in near real-time so you are never behind.

Ray S.

"Best company decision of the last decade"

What do you like best?

Going paperless was a huge step forward for our company.

What do you dislike?

no issues at the current time. Any time we have a problem, we email support and they respond within a few hours

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integration with quickbooks would be great

All of our field technicians use pronto form items several times a day.

AF
Administrator in Facilities Services

"ProntoForms simplifies mobile form enablement"

What do you like best?

ProntoForms focuses on what they do best, a user friendly configurable tool centered around basic capture of data in both free form or against validated source data from other enterprise systems. The development of the forms is fast and flexible which has makes us responsive to our business partners' needs.

What do you dislike?

Version upgrades and backward feature compatibility have had bugs in the past that weren't caught fully in QA. Also support for older mobile operating systems go away rather quickly so you have to stay close to current.

Sales of ancillary landscape services has gone up since we've enabled field staff to price work directly in the field and get customer sign-off. Job quality and safety standards have been reinforced by placing mobile tools in the hands of our field managers.

Jeanne B.

"Prontoforms/Birst Review"

What do you like best?

Prontoforms is easy to use, it runs on just about any mobile device, it is easy to setup and can gather data quickly. If you wish a more robust display/analysis, you can use the Birst BI tool to create web page reports with data stored in a cloud environment that is also accessible from any mobile device.

What do you dislike?

It takes an hour to update Prontoforms when you are utilizing outside data sources and sometimes the help documents are less than helpful.

We use Prontoforms/Birst for the collections and analyzing of Safety and QA data. We can immediately see how each of our plants are doing on one web page, identify immediate trends, drill down to a specific plant to see how they are doing and create reports on the fly.

Pablo C.

"Transition from paper to electronic"

What do you like best?

We are an old school outfit and had a smooth transition adopting this technology.

What do you dislike?

Drafting forms initially was not easy, but as we progressed and with V2, things got much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is great, just make sure your distributor is up to par.

Filing, reviewing and resubmitting reports is easy.

AB
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like the personal relationships I have been able to establish by working with the ProntoForms team. They are friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to help me accomplish what I'm trying to build with forms.

What do you dislike?

I wish the output of the form looked more like the form. I don't agree with having to pay for an additional customer output.

I help build digital forms from paper to make them easier to fill out and give the field staff an easier way to track their documents. I have realized digital forms are more efficient and provide huge benefits to the reduction of paper. The Pronto Forms application is like a one stop shop for all of our required forms.

Stephen N.

"Improves workflow!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can integrate pronto forms into other workflows to not only reduce the amount of paper you use in your business but to improve overall efficiency.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't visually appealing..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very versatile product, try to think outside of the box when applying this solution to your business as its much more that a tool to reduce your paper spend and consumption.

Paperless invoicing, work orders, safety forms, pre job checklists, time sheets, inventory management, data analytics

Andre N.

"Easy to work with as a user and administrator."

What do you like best?

As an administrator, being able to view and control every single little detail about the entire workflow is great. Allows us to easily troubleshoot any issues.

What do you dislike?

The app itself seems to bug out semi-frequently and stop pulling form data, but the fix is easy enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a clean, workable database before implementing will help you in the long run.

We've done away with lots of paper that was unnecessary. We've made the process easier and more "21st Century" for our buyers.

"HVAC company field techs have been using successfully for a couple years. "

What do you like best?

The application/service has been constantly evolving, providing a lot of new and useful features. That and the API to use against our own systems has been very time-saving!

What do you dislike?

We did experience a couple outages over the last couple years, and with the number of users we have, we get a lot of calls coming to IT. Communication on the problem, severity, details, resolution, eta could be communicated better. Most outages were simply due to the growth of ProntoForms. Major one due to Amazon's web services going down, which took out half the Internet.

Service dispatch, safety forms, awards tally's, projects, etc. A lot of time has been saved, less manual process and more automation/workflow. This saves money and increases productivity.

EL
Executive Sponsor in Legal Services

"ProntoForms Assists Field Workers Save "

What do you like best?

There are two key benefits we have experienced with ProntoForms. The first is the ability to have a mobile app without undergoing the extensive development and expense of creating one from scratch. The second key benefit has been the ability to use the API to dispatch via ProntoForms from our own internal systems.

What do you dislike?

Certain aspects of dynamic form generation have been inflexible. We would have liked the ability to have form content be more dynamic based on prior input.

ProntoForms allows our field workers to submit reports electronically and from their mobile phones. Prior to ProntoForms they were using paper reports and then scanning/email or faxing them in.

Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Pronto Forms - Easy Application For Electronic Tickets"

What do you like best?

The mobile forms application is very simple and easy to use. The form builder section is really easy to use. Our field personnel rarely ever have issues with this. This system also links up well with our ERP system and we also haven't had a lot of issues with the sync.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how often there are upload errors to our email distributions. Most of the time it is the pronto form system base. I also dislike how often the mobile application stalls and our technicians are constantly having to re-add the application. Most of the time the technicians have to update the application by deleting this and re-installing this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend utilizing the support staff as often as possible. They truly have made our experience a ver smooth process and continue to add new updates all the time.

We utilize pronto forms for electronic field tickets. It has helped streamline our order processing time. The data function has also helped out the reporting side of our business. We utilize the data function often and it helps to produce reports that our upper management utilize to analyze certain areas of our business.

"Pronto is the quickest easiest way to communicate information and issues from the field."

What do you like best?

Pronto is the best way to quickly report on competitive products or product issues. I love how you can describe an issue and send a photo demonstrating what is happening. I like the PDF generated to make the information very portable.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real issues. Sometimes syncing doesn't always occur when you send a report, and it gets sent later, the next time you log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Ability to quickly add "quick hits" to get info quickly.

We are reporting competitive issues, news about obstacles to sales, or problems with our products or merchandising in the fields. We can very quickly get great feedback from multiple people.

AT
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Our mgrs & customer advisory committee members use the app to create trip reports on their travel."

What do you like best?

The app is very easy to use & provides timely reporting. Our managers in the field typically have the results of a trip within 24 hours of the trips completion. Our customer advisory committee members love being able to provide the amount of detail in their reports as they do.

What do you dislike?

Reporting dashboard is not easy to use - I am sure that it is learn-able, but we do not have the time to invest in the development of specific dashboards. Sometimes, copies of the reports do not make it to the intended addressee.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool with great flexibility. The company provides solid support and our users love using the app.

We are using it to improve the in station and on-board experience for our customers. It is helping us to provide valuable feedback to our operations teams.

AE
Administrator in Environmental Services

"A great partnership"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use, both in the field and as an administrator. The per user license fee is very competitive, and ProntoForms provided us with a compelling alternative to using pens and paper.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problems with ProntoForms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using ProntoForms out of the box, the implementation will be easy. If integrating with internal software, have a good programmer ready to assist.

We were looking for a cost effective way to migrate from pen and paper inspections to an online or app based solution. We also needed a solution that had QA capabilities like integrated photos and geostamping.

AM
Administrator in Machinery

"ProntoForms - A Great Program for Field Service!"

What do you like best?

ProntoForms is both easy to use and robust. You can use a large variety of question types and conditional logic to drive the forms to do what you want.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could build a form to dispatch to a customer or other non-licensed user - perhaps on a "pay by deploy" approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already suggested ProntoForms to several other companies.

Service assessment forms - Service startup forms - Training Checklists - Parts Ordering forms. The service technicians love them - they take less time than paper forms, and they are done when they walk out the door. Technicians are no longer required to be form writers.

Kathleen R.

"Customer Installed Base and Needs evaluation "

What do you like best?

We needed a way to consistently capture data in the field and allow remote evaluation of the data captured on site. We have been able to make large strides in quality and consistency of information using this process

What do you dislike?

Working on some branching logic , need dedicated time to experiment or NRE. Waiting for next version

Turnaround time for reporting have been cut in half

UR
User in Real Estate

"Happy with the product"

What do you like best?

I like using the mobile applications the best. The app is easy to use and I like the aesthetic.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the look of the dashboard. It feels too technical.

We use it to carry out inspections of our buildings. It has been helpful and easy to use. We also use it to for reporting purposes. We download a lot of data to excel as well.

Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Good Product, Company Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

The product is excellent. The possibilities with the forms are endless.

What do you dislike?

Company seems disorganized. In my experience, they haven't had any sort of templates for documentation for general discovery for scoping out projects and service requests. Getting any sort of standards from them was difficult and time consuming. They were also unprepared and unfamiliar with EMM environments, but this seems to have improved. Support is difficult to work with.

Ability for employees to submit forms accurately from the field. This had made the process more accurate and allowed for employees to review historical data based on responses.

Administrator in Oil & Energy

"If this works like we hope..."

What do you like best?

The potential of eliminating paper based processes, analytics and automated flow paths.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We are pretty early in the process, like most things - set up takes a lot of time and effort.

Accountability - trying to improve upon our processes to ensure a more timely response to defects found in the field.

Jessica S.

"Exceptional Productivity Enhancing Tool"

What do you like best?

Fantastic solution. Highly recommended to help run your day to day operations with ease

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. If you are not tech savvy I recommend engaging your IT company or Pronto Forms to build forms custom fit to your requirements

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly praised by several clients. Any questions or concerns reach out to a representative and book a meeting. They will go above and beyond to cater to your needs and requirements.

Paperless all in one solution that can help enhance productivity within your work environment.

UP
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Portability Increases Effectiveness"

What do you like best?

Like the ability to deploy the tool to numerous employees in order to effectively complete a key task.

What do you dislike?

We can't use for Pharma inspections in GxP areas; does not meet validation requirements per FDA. I a unable to determine if the App meets FDA electronic records requirements. 21 CFR Part 11. Does the App meet this requirement?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pluses: ease of use, portability, efficiency

We are completing a variety of client and contract-mandated inspections. The mobile App allows us to deploy to multiple associates and have them complete in a timely manner. Inspections can be completed quickly and on the go.

Tammi P.

"A few bumps at the start but things are much better now."

What do you like best?

quick to use

easy navigation of the forms

What do you dislike?

problems were human error related at the beginning and lack of support but much better now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wish my previous company's used this application.

communication to team members regarding the level of compliance in our retail outlets and identifying successes and challenges.

AB
Administrator in Building Materials

"Pronto Review"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness from Richard Hammond is second to non, even on the weekends and even with situations where he cannot assist he forwards the requests to the appropriate party AND follows up to ensure that it is getting taken care of.

What do you dislike?

Some projects take back and forth and follow up on our part instead of the pronto forms team driving the closures

All aspects of quality assurance reporting as well as automated customer reporting. Having the ability to personalize and make changes ourselves on forms.

Kennie M.

"Simple App that does the work"

What do you like best?

I do love that you are able to customize every question with the appropriate scale needed.

The costumer service at ProntoForms is amazing for that as they will be there with you trough the entire process.

What do you dislike?

Over analyzing things that may be very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really a great application when you need a bigger analytic view of what's going on without your organization

Janitorial inspections for buildings that we manage. I needed to be able to capture all the locations and add pictures.

AT
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Merchandising Audits"

What do you like best?

i have a team across the country auditing stores for merchandising compliance. I can gather information about every store type, what's failing, what's working, what's the number 1 issue across Canada or provincially all from gathering the information through pronto forms. The team at Pronto are extremely professional and drop everything to help us when we need it.

What do you dislike?

it used to be a problem when we submitted a form to re-enter the entire audit.. but now that's been fixed and we can go in and edit the form after submission.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I absolutely recommend this product. once it's set up... it's all systems go.

Bringing the compliance standards up to par across the country in the Dealer channel. Sharing results makes stores competitive.

Learn more about ProntoForms

ProntoForms Videos

Learning about ProntoForms?

* We monitor all ProntoForms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.