Plytix Reviews & Product Details

Plytix Overview

What is Plytix?

Plytix gives your team a single source of truth to easily manage product information and get it to market faster and smarter! Plytix is designed to manage product content at scale. No more clunky spreadsheets with incomprehensible titles and outdated information. Companies can access up-to-date information on their full range of products and share that data with a few clicks of a button. What's more, you can get the same modules and features that big enterprise PIMs offer, at a lower cost. Because we care about giving medium-sized businesses the same competitive advantage that big players in their markets have. Our PIM is built for everyone, from tech savvy API wielding ecommerce managers to non-technical content focused sales and marketing teams. We even offer training and support to fill in the gaps where need be. Book a meeting with one of our PIM experts or start your free Plytix trial today!

Plytix Details
Discussions
Plytix Community
English, Spanish

Plytix is a central hub where e-commerce teams can manage their products. Enrich, organize, and distribute product content with the Plytix PIM and analyze cross-channel performance with the Plytix Product Analytics tool.

Our system is affordable, easy-to-use across teams and doesn’t require an engineering degree. But what really differentiates us is our amazing customer service. You can get an almost instant response via chat from a technical “guru” and email support/video call advice from your Account Manager. We care a lot about what you think and need, so we also provide a tool where you can make suggestions and vote on product development on our roadmap.

Plytix is also the only PIM software on the market with Google Analytics integration that makes sharing ecommerce analytics easy! With Plytix channels and feeds, users can set up API connections or use third-party apps to connect with the world’s most popular online marketplaces such as Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, Facebook, and Google Shopping. Got an API connection? Why not connect Plytix to your current ERP or CRM!

Plytix

Plytix Reviews

Showing 70 Plytix reviews
Already have Plytix?
Trainee Projects and Processes
What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and understand. I would describe it as the golden middle between user-friendliness and functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's great that files can be linked to various products and attributes. Unfortunately the file storage itself does not keep the category of the products and gets a little messy if you aren't careful. In addition you can't just open Files that are linked to an attribute. if you want to open it you need to go to the files header of the specific product.

There is the possibility of creating a pdf template, but due to it's limitations I can't recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get in contact with the very friendly Plytix employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it as a single source of truth. It's way simpler to find, creat and maintain product information in Plytix compared to excel sheets and files that are spread through various Sharepoint Folders. Furthermore it dosen't need a lot of time and teaching until someone can use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for your honest review. We really thank you for the high rating despite the 2 aspects you dislike.

Let me give you a proper answer to those:

1. Files Management, our system is relatively young and that aspect of the system is planed to get some additional development as it matures. You are absolutely right, there is much we can improve in the automation of categories set up and also meta-data.

2. About PDF templates, our goal is to allow companies to be able to quickly print Product Sheets that are Brand consistent in no time, so they don't need to involve the Designers and they can get them really quick.

That is why in terms of customization, we can't compete with designer tools but there are quite different cool setups you can do with it. We would be happy to do some advance training on that ;)

But of course, there is room to improve both features and we hope to do so.

At the end of the day, we need this kind of honest user feedback to be able to improve the experience of our clients.

Thanks a million 😎🙌

Commerce Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

Plytix is a great product, it's not full of bloat and just makes sense (to humans instead of robots). It's been a breeze to also train users who've never even heard of a PIM before too! The team and support network when onboarding and aftercare are second to none. Instant response via chat with a technical guru and email support/video call advice from my Account Manager have been outstanding. They also have an excellent system where you can make suggestions and vote on product development on their roadmap - I love this inclusive community feel of it. Most importantly though, its brought order to chaos and has made our lives so much easier - the product and not the process is now the centre of our business again. Onwards and upwards - let's focus on selling more stuff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can say, even things the system cannot do such as direct integration with some platforms are not a huge problem as you can always create XML/CSV integration channels - plus they're open to suggestions too. Really struggling to find a negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, there's a free version to get you going. Start thinking about breaking your data into chunks - don't try and do it all at once! The system allows you to extend the data model on the fly without complex headaches - its extremely agile and flexible and suits big bang as well as phased Agile project development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralised and organised our product data into one single source of truth. Everything from our ERP/OMS/WMS to eCom platforms and channels are linked to the PIM so when chosing this solution we were extra sure that it was a stable and usable platform to run our brands from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Hi Andrew 🙌

Thank you very much for your nice and honest feedback!

We are all delighted to work with you guys! 👏

We look forward to many success stories together!

What do you like best?

If you asked me to describe Plytix in a word for me would be "easy", that is easy to use, configure and understand is a great point that has in its favor, has allowed me to keep better order as my products and services offered by my virtual store that supports a lot of items (SKUs) speaks highly of its robustness and performance, its interface is quite easy to use and very intuitive design that makes all things The customer service team is the best I have been able to achieve with this type of application, I really must say that I am quite pleased about Plytix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that you do not have access levels, which see it as a major failure in data security, since anyone with access to the system can view information that does not correspond to visualize you and copy, adulterate or delete the data shown there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me enough to greatly improve the order had in the products offered in my online store having a more systemized digital catalog and organized which I greatly facilitates searches of merchandise and inventory management of my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Hey Jacobo! 😎🙌

Thanks a million for your kind words about our system and especially about our team. It makes us really happy to read that kind of nice reviews.

About the restrictions, you are absolutely right. Our Product team is working to offer that kind of granularity at some point. Is just that we always work in an "agile" approach, and we deploy features by iterations. So the first iteration of User Roles has very little granularity apart from View, /Edit per module. But hopefully sooner than later we want to offer you the chance to limit things even more.

Thanks a million again for your honest and nice feedback! 😌

Web Application Technician
What do you like best?

The ease of editing product attributes is my favorite part of this software. It makes feeding product information into our systems so easy. Also, I haven't experienced any connection issues or server downtime, having a reliable software is so valuable, and I really value plytix for its reliability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve learning the layout of the software. For instance, like where to click to run an export of a feed that has already been set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to send emails or call support for help implementing or setting up your product book. The staff at Plytix has been nothing short of amazing for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our inventory was being "tracked" in an Excel sheet before. Having a system to keep track of what SKU's we have active and their attributes have helped us keep our inventory accurate. We have products that are related to other products in very specific ways, and having a PIM that can handle keeping track of all that has made my job so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey Keshan! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Plytix. Like everything, the beginning can be a bit of a learning curve but please remember you are not alone, our Customer Success team is always here to hold your hand and help you make the most out of our tool. 🎉

What do you like best?

As an eCommerce enabler, we were looking for a solid, versatile, and easy to use solution. After going through pretty much every small and big-name available online, we found Plytix and been experimenting with them from the early days until we decided that we will fully depend on it and drop everything else.

In short: Ease of use, beautiful interface, friendly UI, rich educational content on the website, and the tech team is a click away! Superb! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, nothing to really dislike, and the only thing that we were discussing with Plytix is the pricing model. And I have to give credit to the team on being responsive to every suggestion or discussion.

Nothing to point out and dislike, but just like any other solution it will constantly have updates and create new features, but I am looking forward to an ios app or mobile web interface that will ease the use of a mobile device (as an admin). Just to be clear, it does work from the web with no hiccups at the time of writing this comment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my experience, I would highly recommend the following steps:

1- Have a real-life scenario of your workflow ready

2- Benefit from the trial period that plytix gives you

3- Test all the features that you need in your workflow

4- Contact Plytix if you face any hiccups or you need more features to help you in your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Companies still struggle in the daily nightmare of dealing with endless excel sheets, unorganized folders, and trying to create complete SKUs in one place.

The system offered a cloud solution that gave us the freedom of operating from anywhere at any time, being able to share the data as a ready-made CSV file, creating and sharing digital catalogs, and many more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Hello Anas,

Thank you very much for your kind words, it is great for us to be able to help you with your clients.

We look forward to your success 🙌😎

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly, no one on our team has a heavy tech background and we were able to pick it up right away.

The onboarding process was terrific. Pili and her team held our hand through the whole implementation and is always there if we have questions on best practices or new features.

We used to maintain a ton of spreadsheets that would fall out of date over time and contained irrelevant information. This would lead to a ton of confusion and many questions. I love that this problem has been solved by having a database that everyone can access and edit. As long as you have a great team then this product will save you many headaches over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, we are implementing a new ERP system so it will be interesting to see how they play together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing all of our data in one place has been amazing from a team perspective. We tell everyone on the team that Plytix is the source of truth so it inherently maintains extremely high quality data and we do not have to ask each other what the latest info is.

We are also able to flat file upload to all of our different channels extremely efficiently. We used to download images to the desktop and upload one by one. Now we have Plytix links that we can use in flat files. We have cut down on administrative hours substantially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Hi Jack! 😎

Thanks a lot for your kind words! I know for a fact that the team also loves working with you guys!

We look forward to seeing you grow together with us! 🙌

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a reliable and very valuable product, it allows me to edit products in catalog forms, it also allows me to establish their respective tasks in each department, the user interface is intuitive and simple, it also allows me to send what I want to customers safely, We share personalized digital catalogs is very easy, it is also very easy to export and import data, the product configuration is very easy to perform thanks to its great technical support, it also offers a PIM that is very easy to process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the product, it seems to me an excellent tool that brings many very positive benefits to our entire work team, there is nothing negative to mention about Plytix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Plytix for its ease of use and it is also a very profitable tool, it is all well organized and its support is very helpful when using the product for the first time, it is a very complete product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a system to carry out a very precise and efficient monitoring of all our products, easily the information in the catalog, we also optimize maintenance times, it is a reference tool to simplify the process, it has saved us a lot of time, it has also helped us To keep our inventory correct, it also helps me to work quickly and easily with active inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Jon Gorospe of Plytix

Thanks a million, Sandra for your nice words! 🙌😎

We look forward to your success!

What do you like best?

Navigation in Plytix is one of my favourite, you can find your product, attribute or files quick and easy.

I also like the fast exports you can churn out, 2 to 3 clicks and you have the excel in whatever format you need available.

The channel feature is something that is one of the best i have experienced, the speed of the synchronization is superb.

I realy like the people working at Plytix, they care and show genuine interest in your business, help you out when you are stuck, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of the option to revert import. It is a minor thing as you can import and overwrite mistakes from previous import. But you still need to be careful so you do not accidentally remove/overwrite chunks of data while importing big excel files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We saved countless hours of work by having 1 platform that distributes all our data to all our platforms.

Our customers are happy as we can provide customized feeds or data they need to upload our products on their platforms. We can now help our customers much better and are getting good reviews and trust from them, which is, mind you, very hard to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Cristina Ignat of Plytix

Hello, Usmaan! Thank you very much for reviewing us. We're really happy that you like our Channels feature and that you have made good use of our export option.

Regarding the option to revert changes, we are currently working on a new feature that will definitely help with reverting the changes. This change is part part of the Change Log feature release in our Product Roadmap.

Moreover, we do multiple product data backups a day, so feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager in case you need a backup. Just let us know if you need any help. Cheers!

Digital Media Manager
What do you like best?

The customer service at Plytix is unbelievable, if you have a question someone will get back to you almost instantly, and they are so friendly that their calls always brighten our day.

They are constantly working on adding new features to the PIM, and always on board for new ideas that would be helpful to us as the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are a relatively young company so some features that would be helpful are still in progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently have over 12,000 skus with multiple obscure attributes, we've tried most of the PIMs on the market and Plytix has proven to be the only one within a decent budget that is at all helpful to us.

Without Plytix we would be back to using excel spreadsheets!

We have just moved from Magento 1 to Magento 2 using Plytix to manage the data for both sites simultaneously. This would have been impossible for our small team to manage without Plytix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Cristina Ignat of Plytix

Hey, Abigail! Thank you so much for your kind words. I know for a fact that our Customer Success team is really happy to work with you too. 🙌🏼

What do you like best?

Plytix has been great asset for storing data for multiple platforms. The customer service is exceptional, they have always been quick to respond and come up with solutions to help us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Plytix is not quite as advanced as other software yet but there are lots of features on the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Plytix, it is a great piece of software thats not over complicated and has lots of vision for the future. Great staff that are always really helpful and go above and beyond what is expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have over 10,000 products and being able to store large amount of data for multiple platforms whilst easily selecting which information we need to send to each individual platform is great. It has saved us lots of time and potential data errors. It is not something i would have like to have done without Plytix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Thank you so much for your feedback, Michelle.

Having thousands of products stored in a centralized source of truth makes everything so much easier, we love that you see the value in this!

I will make sure to forward your kind words to our customer success team, they will be thrilled.

AR
What do you like best?

The service is very fast. You won't be kept waiting during import, export, or other processing intensive tasks. It's easy to use for non-technical people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Network transfer rates were slower than average due to hosting location of the service.

There are currently no native plugins for Excel, Bigcommerce, Opencart, or Shopify.

Requires a web developer to program integration between plytix and any other systems.

CSV file is the only non-technical file import format supported

XML and json file formats are not supported for data ingestion

The file extensions cannot be edited after import

The CSV file import size is only 20MB (about 5000-8000 lines)

No Native support for reading XLSX files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Plytix offers a store of data for product information. I'm using it to easily create and update catalogue information and publish catalogue feeds to ecommerce platforms that support CSV, XML, and API data feeds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey there! Thank you for your review and sincere feedback. We´re pleased to hear you´re finding the system fast and easy-to-use!

On the other hand, there is a reason why our product (backend) importer is set up the way it is:

- We only support manual CSV imports because it is the safest and most secure way of making sure that anyone around the world can use our system.

- Since Plytix is a platform for Content people, we don’t use json or other formats.

- Regarding the CSV limit, it depends on the number of columns, but you can go way over 30.000 lines with a 20MB file size. ( those 5-8K are probably due to the number of columns)

- Unfortunately, there are currently no native plugins available to us. Hopefully, this will change in the forthcoming future.

We hope this answers your questions, please don´t hesitate to reach out to our amazing customer support team with any suggestions so we can make our product even better!

IT Director
What do you like best?

The centralization of all product information into a single, easily maintainable, data-source that is both extremely flexible and very robust. The ease with which I'm able to then live-feed our product data to internal and external systems is also remarkable. Over all, I like best that Plytix simplified my life. We now have an "authoritative source" for all product data and it's portable to wherever we need it. A very impressive platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Developers in the USA that have experience with Plytix is somewhat limited, as compared to something large like SAP Product Content Hub. This is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the Plytix PIM is intuitive enough that the learning curve is very short. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the Plytix Team. The depth of knowledge they bring to the table is a game-changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Beyond making my own life easier, Plytix has opened new doors. Moving from a siloed e-commerce model to a product-data ubiquity model has freed us from the development overhead and delays previously incurred whenever a new data-model required fulfillment. Now we can move fast. We can be nimble, testing new opportunities at nearly zero cost. Experientially, the Plytix Team has been remarkable to collaborate with. Everyone is an expert. Everyone seems to be sincerely invested in our successes and willing to dig-in to respond to our specific needs. It's an impressive team they've built. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Thank you so much for your kind review and honest feedback Robert! There's nothing that makes us happier than to hear we're making our clients' lives easier. Our Product team is constantly working on deploying new features requested by our clients to enhance the user experience. Needless to say, we are always open to new suggestions :)

What do you like best?

Plytix provides a clean and simple overview of working with our product data in bulk. When we need support, we can always get hold on experts either via chat, Hang out or Email. It's super efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm so much looking forward to working with a computed attribute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working efficiently with product data across our webshop, ERP system, and marketing channels. All by using Plytix Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hi Frans,

Thank you for your kind words, our support team will be so pleased to hear this and it won't be long before you can start working with computed attributes, it's on its way 😃

AA
What do you like best?

The way it generates output that is directly relevant to my business. My customers can see the difference in our product offering immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It had limited flexibility on the PDF catalogue template designs. This however is improving as they launch new editing tools. No Shopify plugin as yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product info management, online and PDF catalogue generation. These can be tuned to be customer specific which is something I have not found anywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that Plytix is helping you offer more value to your customers.

Regarding the Shopify integration, it is currently in our Products Roadmap so it hopefully won't be too long!

AW
What do you like best?

Affordable PIM system with premium support.

- Cloudbased (SAAS) PIM system

- Easy to understand interface

- Dedicated personal support

- Accessible company

- Build a system together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

14TUSFU273 - Tunturi Mini Bike Foldable Easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Make a good plan with your support manager of Plytix

- If possible go to Mallaga for the nice sun and a good face to face startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Product information management

- Product workflow

- Content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Cristina Ignat of Plytix

Thank you very much for your review! We're always super happy to welcome all of our customers to Malaga, for an on-spot training, when possible. 😎

Merchanding and Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

After reviewing quite a few similar products, Plytix (by far) beat the competition in so many ways. It's just the right amount of ease of use, but also customization. It has all the bells and whistles we need without overdoing it. The price is incredibly affordable compared to the competition. Not only is a great product, but the team behind the scenes has been helpful, I feel like I can go to them with any questions and concerns and they'll go out of their way to accommodate my needs. A special thanks to Tim, Pili and Jon. Fantastic team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The designer for the catalog & PDF is great, however I wish it was a little more customizable. If there was a way to edit the html of the e-catalog and also assign specific permissions or roles to user accounts - then this program would be perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely solving our content management issue. We have assets for all of our products all over the place. With 5000 SKUs it's nearly impossible to gather the content each time we have a new customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey Leah! Thank you for taking the time to review us, it's great to hear your feedback. We also have exciting news on the way: role management is just launched (HURRAY!). From this week you will be able to customize roles and user permissions! We can't wait to hear what you think. 😃

AI
What do you like best?

The functionality of the PIM is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot have customization features to load products for a specific manager automatically (a list has to be created.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use is great and the support from the team is phenomenal! They are worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy workflow to upload products seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Plytix has a hands-on approach to building the PIM we needed for our business. Between their training sessions, the account manager assigned to us, and the responsive chat function - all of my issues are answered quickly! For the first time, it feels like the PIM team is a partner, not just a service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The PIM is still developing - not a bad thing, as this means that you can make suggestions when you find integrations that will help ease of use - and have a reasonable chance of them being implemented in a fairly short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This isn't Riversand, and it's not meant to be. This is an agile solution to content management specifically built for an omnichannel environment, sharing digital information with partners - both ecommerce and brick and mortar - through use of channels and catalogs. It is definitely flexible when it comes to information sharing and dissemination, with integrations to several APIs like Shopify. It does not have the data validation features built into more robust platforms, but it is responsive and quick to communicate with all their clients - a great customer service experience. Be aware that building channels to huge platforms like OneWorldSync will require consultation with dedicated specialists outside of Plytix, but the Plytix team will provide you with a variety of contacts to work with. Channel management remains a challenge among all PIM systems as external channels like Amazon, Walmart.com, and others update their systems and content requirements, so it requires a proper strategy when you're looking at and comparing PIM models.

This system is a light, flexible PIM being built from the perspective of the ideal user experience, and the better your feedback of your needs is to the team, the better the PIM becomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company is small enough to not need advanced workflow communications, but large enough that corralling our product information is a hassle. Uploading and maintaining our product information and assets in Plytix is allowing us to be more responsive to our retailers and clients - and get a hand on synchronizing our ecommerce efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review and for seeing the value in Plytix. Our customer success team was thrilled to read this! 🎉

Internet Specialist
What do you like best?

This is one of the most complete softwares I have used, I like its interface that is easy to use, it allows me to assemble and edit my products in catalog forms in order to offer the client a real vision of the products you want to buy.

The way this system allows me to store all the data of my business is unique, no matter if I manage from 3000 to 10000 SKU, all this information can be modified in the simplest way possible. It also allows me to establish each department their respective tasks. I feel very satisfied with Plytix, since until now I have not got a software as complete as this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have not got major problems that allow me to say something bad about this software. Already with 2 years of use I keep appearing this program as the ideal for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this system is very complete and is able to adapt to the style of your business, quickly and easily, I am sure that this software will be your best investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this system I have been able to integrate it with the other tools that my business has, allowing us to optimize the maintenance and delivery times of the information to the different departments of the company. Also, we have noticed that we have been able to save time in decision making.

This software is so versatile that it allows us to understand in real time, the weaknesses that each team that works in my business has in order to improve the productive chain. We have seen how thanks to this system, we have improved and grown in production in a sustained manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey Richard, we appreciate your feedback. It's always a pleasure to work with customers like you. We're excited to see what the future holds 🚀

UR
What do you like best?

What I appreciate most about Plytix is that it lets you tailor your experience to exactly what you need, nothing more and nothing less, making content organization unbeatable. It is easy to use, share, and extract information from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of any negatives with Plytix, it's so efficient and has made PIM very smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This website is so easy to use. Even for someone like me who is not the most technically savvy individual, Plytix makes creating / sharing files, catalogs, and general PIM so simple and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using Plytix our PIM did not have an organized system, now we have one consolidated place to store all our information. Not only is content available and shareable through linking the webpage, product content can be exported to Excel to make the transfer of information to any other forum easier than ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

This is great to hear, we love that you're making the most of our platform and enjoying all of its functionalities! We appreciate your kind review 😍

AC
What do you like best?

Plytix is fast. Like, really fast. Database edits take no time at all. Search is fast and responsive. Everything is just fast. But that's not all that is fast. The process to learn Plytix is also fast because it is so simple to use. The UI is intuitive and simple; clean. The menus are where you need them to be. I went from never having seen the product before in my life to importing a full spreadsheet of our products after a simple 15 minute introductory call, which brings me to my next point: the Plytix support team is the most helpful and most responsive team I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I received a phone call from their team within five minutes of signing up for an account. They have been there every step of the way for me, and I can assure you that they will do the same for you. Oh, and did I mention they have a free tier? That's right. So there's literally nothing to lose. Try them out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I have seen that I dislike about Plytix. In fact, I created a list of about 11 minor issues that I had experienced that were mostly quality-of-life issues (button placement, import settings, etc.) and sent it directly to Plytix. They thanked me profusely for the feedback and set me up with one of the product managers for a call that very next week. Plytix takes customer feedback seriously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't skip the introductory call. It may seem odd that they call you within minutes of signing up, but it is not a sales pitch; I promise. All they want to do is see you succeed on their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our main issue was keeping track of our product data. Simple as that. We had product data in multiple spreadsheets and applications, and it was becoming too cumbersome to manage. We also had an increasing amount of retailers requesting our product data in different formats, and this was becoming extremely difficult to manage as well. Plytix solved both of these problems by providing features such as Channels, which allow for you to create mappings and quickly generate product data spreadsheets, and Catalogs, which allow for you to quickly generate product catalogs based on any number of criteria you create. These features, combined with the dependability and speed of the back-end PIM software, made life much easier for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Thank you so much for your fantastic review Austin! Our customer success team was over the moon when they read this. We love to see our customers making the most of our features and ultimately making their lives easier (and happier). We're looking forward to seeing what the future holds 🚀

Ecommerce Manager
What do you like best?

Plytix has made my life at least 100 times easier than it would be otherwise. Even as a simple organizational tool for product data, it has essentially paid for itself. In managing thousands of SKUs across multiple sales/inventory platforms, data quality is my top priority. Now I have a simple tool to help maintain that, and one that allows for small and large changes to our product book to be accurately reflected everywhere they need to be.

I have been using Plytix for about six months, and in those six months the service has already greatly evolved beyond its initial capabilities. New features are always being added, and those features are almost always immediately useful to me. I can tell that development decisions are being made by people that are very much aware of what Ecommerce professionals need to do their jobs effectively.

As far as support goes, I have never seen a company so responsive to any issues that arise. Despite being located half way around the world from me, any difficulties I run into are quickly resolved. Our account manager Jon has been amazing for us in making sure we are being taken care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to identify specific difficulties. There have been very occasional interruptions in service, but they have always been fixed quickly. Some may find the constant updates confusing once they become familiar with the layout, but I have found that any re-arranging of the interface is usually done in a way I find logical and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I now have a main source of truth for my product data, and can output that data to all of my platforms in the exact way those platforms need to see that data with minimal fuss. My job is immensely detail-oriented with a lot of data to maintain across various platforms. Plytix has been my go-to tool to simplify that process and has saved me an immense amount of time and frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kalem Mcquillan of Plytix

Hey Andy, thank you for this fantastic review! We're all about helping e-commerce professionals do their jobs faster and smarter! Likewise, our customer success team loves to work with clients that see the value product data management can have for their business 😃

Sales Executive