Lola.com Reviews & Product Details

Lola.com Overview

What is Lola.com?

Lola.com is the spend management solution that saves you time on budgets, travel, and expenses. Control your team's spend before-the-fact, not after. Simplify your travel with end-to-end booking & policies. Automate mundane tasks like expense reporting and invoice approvals. Because you're not here just to run reports and approvals. You're here to grow your business. Get your time back with Lola.com.

Lola.com Details

A super simple travel tool for companies that makes it easy to plan, book, and share travel while racking up perks and savings.

Lola.com

Lola.com Screenshots

Lola.com Reviews

Showing 110 Lola.com reviews
Already have Lola.com?
What do you like best?

I particularly like the precise reports with proclamations per worker and the measurements. So we can make investigations with respect to the working costs for work excursions. Our workers get an email with the total timetable and furthermore push messages if there are any progressions during the outing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regarding value, the administration has gotten more costly inside the most recent year - the administration is still generally excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On account of the help and similar individuals who deal with our administration we can depend on this organization. I am happy that the reports are such a huge number so we can have the business travel issue dealt with remotely and at this point don't need to stress over booking inns and moves ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service. Everything about them is absolutely wonderful; every single person has been super kind and eager to help. Not having to call airlines to make changes is life-saving. The reporting and the maps of where everyone is at any given time is absolutely wonderful as it enables us to know if we have any employees in a specific area should I crisis occur. I also quite enjoy being able to bundle the trips, as I often book many people for the same trip, and being able to create Trips in Lola to keep it all organized is so much nicer than dealing with 10+ separate flight and hotel bookings! Also, the ability to add loyalty programs in order to easily get travel rewards is fantastic as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally some airlines are cheaper when directly booked from their website. Sometimes the website is a little slow when searching. I would love to be able to mix airlines when booking round trip or multi-flights, and I think it would be great if we could book for more than one person at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

10/10 would absolutely recommend, if not just for the customer service chat itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working for a company of 200 employees internationally can make reporting and knowing where my employees are at any given time difficult. The fact that I can forward Lola flights and hotels that were booked outside of their website for a Live Map of where anyone is at any time and have the reporting to help us calculate our actual travel expenses is absolutely magnificent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Happiness Engineer
What do you like best?

Lola's support team are among the best I've used - very responsive and helpful. I'm a very thorough person, and I hugely appreciated their attention to detail when helping me to book my flights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search function can be a bit slow, and sometimes flights that I can find by going directly to the airline don't appear. (However, their super support team were able to book me on the exact flights I wanted.)

When a delayed flight meant I would miss a connection, I had to re-book directly with the airline. Other people's experience has been that Lola have re-booked on their behalf, but I think that this may not have been possible for me (yet?) because I was flying internationally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company are able to enter credit card information for me to use, so I no longer need to be reimbursed when I travel for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Security
What do you like best?

Customer service representative (Yohana) demonstrated her experience and high quality support to reschedule my cancel travel by the airline Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had to tried twice. The first customer service representative was not able to help me, so I tried with a second person to resolve my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lola is great system, and I like to have live agent to consult any questions immediately. However, I learned that you need to try twice if the issue is not resolved the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Airline reschedule my flight for the next day, due to this cancellation, I would had to cancel other reservations for my business trip in Europe. Yohana ( Customer Service) took the time and dedication to find another flight at no cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor
What do you like best?

I really liked how I could just search for flights for myself (coming from Boston) and a team member (coming from CA) with multiple scenarios all while the client is changing their mind about when we can arrive and what budget they were comfortable with. The pricing we were getting was also lower than what the client was researching so we were saving them money and able to quickly accommodate all their 'what if's'. Lola made me a traveling hero! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping to have the ability to save alternative flights/scenarios while I am searching. Could I 'hold' or put a flight in a cart/profile while I work through different days/times to fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest issues it solved is that my flight costs didn't change as I continued to look for flights. When I use other platforms, the prices get higher as I search and I panic thinking...."just book this now before it is too late". With Lola, the panic of getting the best price and flight was eliminated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relationship Manager
What do you like best?

The customer service and ease of service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the choice in airline partners, but this have been what my company had budgeted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of booking travel without the need to being reimbursed by my company. It's a super easy service to use in addition when I needed to cancel my reservations/flights the customer service was outstanding. I cant think of a reason not to use lola. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The customer service is phenomenal! Managing trip expenses is also much easier now than when everyone would use whatever service they wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search function took a while to get used to. Being precise with your search seemed to help, but was not intuitive at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your searches. Apply for the AMEX rates. Use the customer support, they are great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We really wanted a way to manage trip expenses and monitor travel cost. This had made that easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Lola seems to actually care that you make it to your destination. As someone who tends to be forgetful about the little things in life, Lola is a lifesaver. For example, when I'm traveling I tend to forget to check-in on the way home. But not when I use Lola. They'll email me one check-in has opened up and even do the check-in for me if I'm not able to get to the app! It just makes life so much simpler when you don't have to worry about the little pesky parts of travel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it's hard to find something to dislike about this company. I actually can't think of anything to not like about this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've mentioned a few above, but I think the main one is just ease of travel. We all know that between all the things you have to do just to fly, booking the trip is not something you want to be a hassle. Knowing that I can book any flight that I see as it's applying my companies filter also gives great ease of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Happiness Engineer
What do you like best?

Their support is awesome, and it was great to have someone to turn to when flights got delayed. Sadly, they couldn’t help me with checking in (I would’ve done it myself anyway) or booking me on a new flight when I missed my connection because of the weird relationship between British Airways and American Airlines. But the woman on support tried her best and was super helpful telling me where I needed to go to rebook and which flights had availability. She gave me the info I needed to rebook on a flight that was only a few hours away instead of 12 hours away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did find it odd that I had no access to an itinerary or any e-ticket #s, so when it did come to check in, I had no reference that worked. I had to log in to the AA website to retrieve my booking ref.

I also find the search a little buggy sometimes and I'd love to have access to the iPhone app from the UK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped to take the stress out of looking for travel options and needing to get reimbursed for tickets. The added bonus of having their team on standby in case anything goes wrong is a big weight off my shoulders too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wordpress Performance Engineer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

Their proactive approach to customer support is border-line magic. I had a flight which was delayed, causing me to miss a connecting flight. Before I could reach out to my job to inform them of the issue Lola had already emailed me letting me know that I had a different flight I can catch in 30 minutes and they had me updated and good-to-go immediately! It was a life saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't really have anything that I dislike, they're extremely proactive and I've not found a shortcoming that has directly affected me so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me it's solving the problem of getting from Point A to Point B with as little hassle as possible, and if issues do arise they're either solved before I have to worry about them, or at the very least I don't have to get a laptop out in the middle of the airport and pay more money to fix the problems. Lola handles all of these effortlessly for me as a traveler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

- Easy to book travel

- Easy to navigate the platform

- Best customer support around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they shifted the model back to incorporate business and personal travel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has saved me time and headaches. I typically pick a flight I want to take and ask Lola support to book the flight and send the itinerary to my email. If I have flight changes I ask Lola support to take care of them for me. It is very convenient when you are on the run and can't sit down at your computer to simply pull up your phone and message their support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The customer service is way beyond my expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Lola, I'm not sure why I have to write 40 characters if I have no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The thing that put lola over the top for me was when I was stuck at DFW with a weather delay. Her is the email I sent to them describing my experience:

On Saturday I was flying from DFW to Minneapolis to speak at a conference on Sunday and Monday. The weather was bad and there were tons of problems.

I endured 5 delays and one cancellation by American Airlines. Each time the info was late in coming. When the finally canceled my original flight, while everyone else was trying to get to another counter or call American (which was about a 15-minute wait or call back) I texted Lola and your staff booked me on another flight within one minute.

They provided me with real updates about the plane being on the way and the status. Eventually, they kept delaying that flight and after 8 hours I didn't want to wait another 2 hours and then have that flight canceled. So your customer service staff booked me on a flight the next morning, while everyone around me was scrambling. I had a boarding pass in about a minute.

I didn't have a hotel confirmation because my host was paying for it, and your team even called and made sure that my room was held even though I wasn't going to arrive that evening.

So I got a few hours of sleep and got an early flight with a couple of hours to spare before my presentation.

I also mentioned that I would be speaking right at the time I am supposed to check in for my flight. I like to check in at exactly 24 hours, because then I can grab an unsold upgraded coach plus seat at no charge.

They checked me in on time and I got my rare upgrade to first class.

Special thanks to Yanni who handed me off to Egan as he was going off duty and the to Britney for the final booking for today.

Such a great experience. Really please thank the whole team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeps me on top of everything happening with my travel, from booking, expense control and great support when I'm traveling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

If there is one thing which any business traveller will tell you it’s that you need certainly and security in case of a crisis - and that is where Lola have repeatedly excelled.

The application is easy to use, with clear instructions and a great ‘trips’ feature that allows you to view your full itinerary in one place.

Both the phone and chat support is friendly, efficient and effective. I have only been a Lola user for a couple of months but can’t imagine living without it now. Nothing is every too much trouble and they keep you informed at every step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little tricky to navigate when you first start using the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business travel is now more efficient and cheaper, I am able to spend less time organizing my itinerary as it is already done for me in Lola. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Put in where you need to go and when, Lola gives back a huge range of options and advises what's within company budget. It honestly could not be easier. The hassle of finding flights to get there in time is completely taken away. Love it!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is as minor as it comes however seat allocations often don't filter through to the airline. No big deal, just pick that part up later at check in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking flights for a whole team is now easy as cake. What used to be a huge back and forth effort is now quick and painless. That is invaluable!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

Responsiveness and availability on the part of the agents at Lola.com is bar none the best I've seen. Ease of use on both the mobile app as well as the main site is also a big draw to the site. Once a traveler's profile is set up in its entirety, bookings are a snap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features within the site that I would term as basic requirements for any business to have available at any given time are not yet up and running, so if there are any areas Lola needs to improve on first, it's here. There are also some general formatting issues within the site itself that can lead to erroneous bookings in some cases, and this could be solved by just making basic design changes, such as changing the color of the font in some areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; it's different, but very capable and cost effective. Time will tell if they can continue to improve their existing features, and I believe that they will Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting on travel costs and actual travel occurrences that we didn't have before. A centralized online location for travel that can be relied upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Growth
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I do not have to go out to Expedia or Kayak to see what the availability is. I also love that I have booked several trips and not had to call customer service once.

So much better than CTM our previous vendor which my sales team constantly complained to me about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I have only had one issue with a member of my team and it ended up being user error that her credit card was expired.

Our previous vendor had me fielding 2-3 complaint emails per week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it while they don't charge a ton of money for it. They're gonna make a dent in an industry that has needed disruption for a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using a travel agency and the booking technology just flat out did not work. It cost us $28 per customer service call and we often had to make 2-3 calls just to book a single trip. Our EA's are super happy and the main benefit is time saving and cost saving by easily identifying which flights/hotels are available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lola saves seating, airline and other travel preferences which makes booking flights quick and simple on future bookings. Customer service is also a really big plus if you need to get anything adjusted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with Lola, but sometimes my company caps the pricing for our flights! No first class bookings here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a remote employee and our company uses Lola to allow me to book travel arrangements for retreats and other travel throughout the year. Its much easier being able to self service booking flights, than to relay your preferences to say a company admin person and go back and forth with them to get the best flights. For example, I use to have to ask the company travel booker to get me the flights with the shortest total duration, within the budget, with a preference for United Airlines so I can get the free Economy Plus upgrades to give me more leg room on long international flights and then they'd come back to me with various options, none of which looked ideal, I'd look on the United site itself and ask them to search for a particular one..... You get the picture, now I can just book things myself in one go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

Lol has a very clean interface- it only took me about 5 minutes to go in and get my flight booked for work. Everything was laid out very clearly and intuitive, extremely easy compared to the previous process we used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited options- one of my coworker was unable to see a flight he found outside of the platform that fit within our expense guidelines. However, after calling into Lola customer service he was able to get it booked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People were booking their own travel individually, and there was confusion around budgets and acceptable expenditures. Now it's easy to see which travel items fall within the guidelines of the company expense policy, and it's super easy to book flights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Champion
What do you like best?

Lola has simplified booking flights for company travel. The ability to save user profiles with things like TSA Precheck numbers is super useful and makes booking flights quick and easy. The data Lola tracks on company spending on travel is also insightful and well organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't always the most intuitive- it can be a little tricky to find exactly what you're looking for at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lola has been super helpful with booking and managing flights for our company's employees. Lola offers the flexibility of allowing employees to book for themselves while staying within company travel policies. We are also able to book flights for employees as needed. During a recent trip, we had to make a last minute flight change and the Lola team was responsive and timely with helping us resolve the issue. Lola has helped to streamline and organize our company flights while keeping track of useful travel expense data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead
What do you like best?

The app was very easy to use and it was great to have everything in one place. Their customer service team is amazing and super helpful. I was able to easily get assistance and all my questions were resolved in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I disliked about using Lola at this stage. It's been a useful tool that our team hopes to continue using in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was great to be able to have all team bookings in the one place, which was super handy! It was great to be able to confirm and have access to the team's flight details which made organising team movement's a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm an avid traveler and experienced a bad time where I missed my flight because I forgot to check in beforehand. By booking my flights through the app, I know that the team at Lola will always have my back. Whether it's checking in for me, notifying me I need to check in in-person, and/or jumping on the gun to rebook my tickets if an incident happens. Seriously put the ease in my mind! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search function is a bit sluggish in displaying the flights that I need. I'm used to the interface of Skyscanner or Momondo. Maybe asking for too much :) Besides that, nothing much I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, especially test out the support team at Lola. The product is as good as the support team behind it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Book it and forget it. The team at Lola helped me checked in and even tell me which gate the flight has changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The other day I was desperately trying to get home for a family emergency. We were having The Perfect Storm of flights being delayed, airport closures, and the beginning of Spring Break. The young ladies at Lola were able to help me not only change my flight, book new flights on different airlines. They were also able to cancel a previously made flight that was booked through Delta Airlines. And they were able to get me the full refund. They were very friendly and helpful while I was trying very hard and being very wishy-washy I went flight I wanted to book. And they ended up finding me the perfect flight that got me home early. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use a Samsung Android phone as of right now I have no dislikes. The app seems to work very well with Android phones. And I am new to the app and have not really played with it yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that we have the free cancellation service. And that I can freely chat with Lola employees. It's so much better than talking to a robot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Happiness Engineer
What do you like best?

Easy checkout process to pick and select your flights.

Awesome support by their team when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform still feels like it's lacking a few features like easily viewing your itineraries through Lola.

But I personally managed all this directly through the airlines apps/sites so this wasn't a big issue for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less stressful experience overall with picking flights. Makes it easy to collaborate with coworkers/friends when booking flights together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support
What do you like best?

Everything you need is in one place, and you customize when you would like to arrive, how long a layover will be, total duration, etc before choosing your flight. You can even set preferences on what type of seat you like for future flights, or if they rebook a canceled flight for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a bad experience so far. Their customer support team resolves any travel issues I've had right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking work travel used to be a pain, with different accounts, credit cards, and expense reports. Now I can just log in, book my own flights, and relax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Administrator
What do you like best?

Lola.com has been amazing. The team has been very responsive and incredibly helpful. They have allowed us to expand on our reporting process without causing extra steps for our travelers. The platform is very easy to use and easy to understand. Our team didn't have time for lengthy booking processes with a traditional agency. They needed something fast paced with reservations that were easy to modify on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love partnership discounts to be added as a benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use the implementation process to establish your policies. roll everything out at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our travelers have much more flexibility than with a traditional service. The reporting is very helpful and allows us to keep a tight watch on budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Lola.com?