4.8

A super simple travel tool for companies that makes it easy to plan, book, and share travel while racking up perks and savings.

Work for Lola.com?

Learning about Lola.com?

Lola.com Reviews

Ask Lola.com a Question
Showing 73 Lola.com reviews
Lola.com review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Great service, great features on a newcomer to corporate business travel services"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and availability on the part of the agents at Lola.com is bar none the best I've seen. Ease of use on both the mobile app as well as the main site is also a big draw to the site. Once a traveler's profile is set up in its entirety, bookings are a snap.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features within the site that I would term as basic requirements for any business to have available at any given time are not yet up and running, so if there are any areas Lola needs to improve on first, it's here. There are also some general formatting issues within the site itself that can lead to erroneous bookings in some cases, and this could be solved by just making basic design changes, such as changing the color of the font in some areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot; it's different, but very capable and cost effective. Time will tell if they can continue to improve their existing features, and I believe that they will

Reporting on travel costs and actual travel occurrences that we didn't have before. A centralized online location for travel that can be relied upon.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lola.com
Lola.com review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"My sales team is stoked about Lola!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I do not have to go out to Expedia or Kayak to see what the availability is. I also love that I have booked several trips and not had to call customer service once.

So much better than CTM our previous vendor which my sales team constantly complained to me about.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I have only had one issue with a member of my team and it ended up being user error that her credit card was expired.

Our previous vendor had me fielding 2-3 complaint emails per week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it while they don't charge a ton of money for it. They're gonna make a dent in an industry that has needed disruption for a long time

We were using a travel agency and the booking technology just flat out did not work. It cost us $28 per customer service call and we often had to make 2-3 calls just to book a single trip. Our EA's are super happy and the main benefit is time saving and cost saving by easily identifying which flights/hotels are available.

What Travel Management solution do you use?

Lola.com review by Geno Z.
Geno Z.

"True meaning of Excellence"

What do you like best?

The other day I was desperately trying to get home for a family emergency. We were having The Perfect Storm of flights being delayed, airport closures, and the beginning of Spring Break. The young ladies at Lola were able to help me not only change my flight, book new flights on different airlines. They were also able to cancel a previously made flight that was booked through Delta Airlines. And they were able to get me the full refund. They were very friendly and helpful while I was trying very hard and being very wishy-washy I went flight I wanted to book. And they ended up finding me the perfect flight that got me home early.

What do you dislike?

I use a Samsung Android phone as of right now I have no dislikes. The app seems to work very well with Android phones. And I am new to the app and have not really played with it yet

I like that we have the free cancellation service. And that I can freely chat with Lola employees. It's so much better than talking to a robot

Lola.com review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Business Travel for the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

If there is one thing which any business traveller will tell you it’s that you need certainly and security in case of a crisis - and that is where Lola have repeatedly excelled.

The application is easy to use, with clear instructions and a great ‘trips’ feature that allows you to view your full itinerary in one place.

Both the phone and chat support is friendly, efficient and effective. I have only been a Lola user for a couple of months but can’t imagine living without it now. Nothing is every too much trouble and they keep you informed at every step.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little tricky to navigate when you first start using the system.

Business travel is now more efficient and cheaper, I am able to spend less time organizing my itinerary as it is already done for me in Lola.

Lola.com review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Excellent interface, customer service, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Lola makes it extremely easy to price shop flights and book my travel quickly. They also have incredible customer service and have contacted me multiple times about things like checking in early, changing a flight, and they have true human customer service on their chat bots. It's a straight-forward, simple, easy-to-use tool for corporate travel.

What do you dislike?

So far i haven't found anything I don't like. I don't maintain the account relationship with them, I am just a user of their services, so that's all i have experience with. I can only contribute a review based on my user experience, which thus far has been outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this tool and have repeatedly told my team what a great experience it has been so that they will continue using it.

Lola is a great tool for a remote company to have their employees make their own travel. I have four trips coming up this year and I can book all my travel myself, which alleviates the headaches of my HR team having to do it. Yet, I can still use the corporate card this way.

Lola.com review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Human-to-human travel support service delivered elegantly with modern technology/UI"

What do you like best?

The fact that I could reach a real human being easily through the chat widget in the app, that person knew my company and actually was able to complete bookings/reschedules/cancelations for me - all without me having to interface with anyone else or anywhere else in the app! Easy!

What do you dislike?

Maybe having the ability to call someone directly? But I can't say that's a really reasonable expectation or even necessary given I was able to get everything I wanted done via chat - and I didn't have to be communicating in real time the entire time. So can't think of anything I don't like from the first few times booking through the system (and all those bookings were able to be handled via the chat).

Booking flights

Booking hotels

Finding an alternative flight when my current one got delayed/canceled

Requesting a refund for a flight

^^ I was able to do all those things easily with a real human being helping me out through chat on Lola's app.

Lola.com review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The service level and proactive attitude of the staff is among the highest I've seen. They are responsive and proactive and often remind me of upcoming bookings and check ins. Their service also has a personal touch and I've even received recommendations of things to see and do when in certain cities.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've seen is that sometimes the filter for flights doesn't always show every flight an airline has available, however when communicating that to Lola, they are very proactive at fixing it and adjusting their code to make sure they are not missing anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't judge it based on needing it for regular travel booking. Anyone can book from an airline or hotel site, the value add is where things go wrong, you need changes and last minute help. You have someone looking for flights and alternatives for you and saves you time and money.

For those who don't book travel regularly, it's very easy and provides a one stop shopping for travel needs. As someone who travels regularly, I was resistant at first to letting go and not using the system I usually use, but one time I was going to have a missed connection due to a delayed flight. Lola preempted this and booked me on another flight to ensure I made my connection saving me having to wait in line at customer service or on hold. I got off my first flight stressing that I had missed my flight and found out that I had plenty of time as Lola had rebooked me. The value was clear at that point.

Lola.com review by Zachary B.
Zachary B.

"Perfect solution for frequent business travel"

What do you like best?

So far, Lola has gone far beyond the customer service I had grown to appreciate from Expedia (where I used to do most of my business travel booking.) The communication via chat with the Lola service team has not only been extremely convenient but has convinced me that Lola really cares that my travels go smooth. From offering to check in for my flights on my behalf to requesting my loyalty programs to add to my reservations, the experience has world class.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to book rental cars myself isn't extremely ideal, but it's nothing to quickly hop on a chat with the service team and have them book it for me.

Centralizing travel expenses for our employees was, I believe, the primary motivation here. From my perspective though, the main benefit has been the ease of booking. Being a frequent traveler, I don't want to spend ages making reservations, with Lola everything has been pretty breezy.

Lola.com review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"I have my Travel Agent back with Lola!"

What do you like best?

I missed the days of being able to call or email my travel agent. Once my startups wanted to save money I was no longer allowed to use a travel agent. Lola brings back the travel agent virtually. I love the chat feature the best. Anytime you need help the Chatbox is there 24x7. It was so easy to find flights and hotels. The whole experience was pleasant and comfortable.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Trippit, when Lola sent my itinerary to email Trippit was not able to import it correctly. Lola fixed this by e-mailing me the original airline itinerary by chatting with them through the chatbox (plus). They also do not track Loyalty program points and .can not book car rentals yet. I hope this comes soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out,my suggestion is to book a single trip, to get a feel of the interface. I encourage you to interact with the Chatbot so you can get a true feel of the whole experience.

No longer a need for travel agents or searching multiple platforms for airlines and hotels. When you get stuck, Lola is there for you. Having the ability to reach Lola people via chat is the most significant benefit.

Lola.com review by Brett H.
Brett H.

"One of the times Lola saved the day"

What do you like best?

I book all of the travel for my company's remote new hires to fly to Omaha for training. I recently started doing it through Lola and, within a couple weeks, the decision had paid off immensely. It was a Sunday and I was getting my house ready for a big dinner party when I saw an email from Lola that said, "The final flight in your employee's trip has been cancelled due to inclement weather. He is currently in the air from Istanbul to Chicago. While we are getting him on the next flight out tomorrow, would you like help booking him a hotel for the night?"

Let me tell you- this blew me away! Guys, when these things would happen before Lola, I'd have to frantically call the airline, sit on hold for an hour with everyone else whose flights were cancelled, and cry as my dinner party guests showed up to my house during it (okay, maybe not always that last one). I am NOT a travel agent, so that stuff is really not my expertise. You cannot imagine what a massive help Lola and their support team was to me in this situation.

By the time my employee landed in Chicago, he had the last seat on the only flight out the next day and a hotel room booked just around the corner from the airport, and I barely had to lift a finger. Lola did it all and not only made an amazing first impression on our international traveler, but also saved my night and my dinner party from ruin!

What do you dislike?

Lola is young. They are still working out the kinks of international travel. Flight results often take quite awhile to load and results aren't always perfect. But it's getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in now while they're still young and listening to all of their customers' feedback. It's great to get to shape the product as a customer!

No one on our team is actually experienced in the travel industry. There was a huge time debt spent on booking travel manually and tracking spend, etc. Lola improves our efficiency in this area immeasurably. Not to mention, saves me TONS of headaches while calling airlines and triple checking flight details while booking FOR people.

Lola.com review by Camille R.
Camille R.

"Been booking travel for years - this is the easiest it's ever been."

What do you like best?

The site is clean, easy to use, and makes travel so simple. They've made it so simple to get every employee that travels onto the site. You can easily sign multiple users up, see where they are, book their travel for them or have them do it themselves. You can have all travel expenses put on one card or multiple. I could talk all day about how awesome this service is....seriously, it's a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is a little slow to respond when they don't have enough people on. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for a response - but they ALWAYS respond and are ALWAYS helpful and knowledgeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just sign up and give it a try. You'll be convinced - seriously - this is a no brainer!

I purchase flights for multiple people and it makes it hard to keep flights, hotel reservations, dates, times and all the mess straight. Lola has it all in one spot, under one name.

Lola.com review by Kathleen Slattery B.
Kathleen Slattery B.

"A great corporate travel solution"

What do you like best?

Most travel sites - whether for corporate travel or individual travel - are insanely cluttered and complicated. Lola is simple, clean and easy to use. And if you do run into any challenges, Lola's live chat customer support team is SO on the ball. It is literally a pleasure to use!

What do you dislike?

There are a few specific carriers (ex. Southwest Airlines) that don't feed directly into Lola so users need to rely on live chat support agents to manually book those flights. It would be great if those could be added in to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and onboarding is quick.

We are a 60+ person company with more than 35 people who work remotely, so travel is a significant expense. We're looking for Lola to help us streamline our travel spending and give us greater insights and control into where the money is going.

Lola.com review by Elly T. D.
Elly T. D.

"Now I look forward to booking travel"

What do you like best?

Lola is a dream to use -- the kind of app that anticipates your questions and answers them before you've even had a chance to ask yourself. I enjoy how flights are booked together by carrier and then time, which is exactly how I wish other flight search providers would organize them.

Getting my flights checked in for by Lola agents is a *dream* come true.

What do you dislike?

More of a hope for the future than a dislike: I travel on trains quite a bit and would love to see Lola take that on next. Amtrak, you rock but your app sucks.

We booked our flights and hotels for a week-long conference using Lola. Super easy to pick compatible packages for our whole team and stay within budget guidelines. At my last job we used the nightmare that is Concur, and Lola was a frankly enjoyable experience by comparison.

Lola.com review by Sophia K.
Sophia K.

"Amazing Service!"

What do you like best?

Their service is way better than my other personal travel agents provide. They notify you whenever the flight schedule changes and find you other options when the flight gets cancelled. They also contact the airline companies on behalf of you when you need to make changes or requests. Very easy to reach them over the chat and email.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could separate trips for each department, so I can easily get the expense report separately.

Like I answered for the first question, they have taken care of literally every trip schedule on behalf of me. It's a lot faster and easier to book through Lola than any other 3rd party companies or airline/hotel websites.

Lola.com review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"LOLA has been indispensable in booking…"

What do you like best?

LOLA has been indispensable in booking my business travel. It's quick and easy and there is always someone there to help you if needed. In the event of travel issues (which is inevitable these days), they are proactive and keep in touch while they work with the airlines and hotels on your behalf. It's so much easier to have someone working for you behind the curtain so you don;t waste all your time standing in lines. Love them!

What do you dislike?

The UI could be slightly more user friendly. It is sometimes difficult to find what I am looking for if it is out of the ordinary. However, it's extremely easy to get support on this.

Streamlined travel service

Lola.com review by Adam T.
Adam T.

"Lola.com is a really great start at solving some really annoying problems"

What do you like best?

It's been really easy to book travel with my company. I go on the site, I pick my flights, and boom I'm done. I don't have to deal with receipt management, and it's just really easy to do. The customer service is also phenomenal and always available.

What do you dislike?

I wish it supported different airlines on different legs of flights...I feel like I could fly cheaper that way. I also don't find the check-in notifications useful, as they require just as much effort to respond to as it would just to check in myself.

Mainly, it really solves the issue of how to pay for flights without having to deal with the high rates of other corporate flight management companies.

Lola.com review by Chad B.
Chad B.

"If every company had Lola's Customer service this would be a better world"

What do you like best?

I travel a lot for my business and We started using Lola on Jan 1st. Lets just say they blow every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night week days or weekends they are amazing.

One instance, is a flight was over sold I had a confirmed ticket but once it was over sold the flight company first asked me if I would be willing to catch a flight the next morning. When I told them I could not they told me I did not have a choice. Since I am a bigger person and cannot fit in the seat with the arms down they told me I was not getting on the flight. I called Lola to see what we could do. I had to be at a customer site the next morning at 7:00 am and the flight did not get in until 8:30 am and was an hour drive to the customer. So I had to go that night. Keep in mind this was on St. Patty's day.

Lola went out of their way to get me on a flight. Since there was not another option they purchased me a first class ticket on their dime, and because of that allowed me to get to my customer on time.

Customer service at its best when they do anything to help you out.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing I can think of that I dislike. Their prices are reasonable, there is always someone there to support you when you need it. Again not one thing that I dislike about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% use them it is the best customer service company you will find

They are our corporate travel agency, and they keep prices down for us, and always get our employees to their location when they need to.

Lola.com review by Brendan O.
Brendan O.

"Great experience for a growing team "

What do you like best?

Mobile first and a beautiful app. Super easy to get in contact with the Lola staff and all of my information is exactly where I'd expect it to be. Onboarding was a breeze and our growing team all found it a great addition to the internal process for booking/managing travel.

Being able to share tips on cities with my teammates was great as well

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to book train tickets (Amtrak) as well. Flights and Hotel are a slam dunk so far

Information sharing across a team and having the Lola team ready for any questions or problems that arise. Chat being built into the app made any interactions a breeze.

Lola.com review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Super convenient and helpful!"

What do you like best?

I love that Lola puts you in touch with actual people for support and they're always quick to answer. The trip reminders and the check-in service that Lola offers are incredibly helpful for those with busy schedules! The app always worked well and I never had issues while using the interface.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of much. It would be nice to have more airline options available directly through the app, such as Southwest Airlines or Allegiant; essentially, more economical options.

Lola helped our company manage booking flights for 65+ people and bill them to the company card. So, it simplified a time consuming and annoying to track process.

Lola.com review by Nathan K.
Nathan K.

"Solid, Helpful Experience Even When Plans Change"

What do you like best?

Lola made the booking experience less stressful by introducing the human element back into booking. I thought I was finished up but my trip plans shifted by a day. Lola stepped in and found me new flights and even saved a little bit of money on the flight change fee.

What do you dislike?

Lola checks with you to see if you want them to check in for you, this was really great! Unfortunately, I had already checked in. Seriously a minor thing but I bet Lola could ask if you wanted to opt-in ahead of time. Not a big issue though

Time-consuming booking practices, troubles coordinating travel with a large remote employee base.

Lola.com review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Booking travel just got a whole lot easier"

What do you like best?

Lola has taken the stress out of business travel. The app is super easy to use and there's always a friendly customer service member to help when you need it. Instead of checking multiple websites for the best flight and hotel you can search in one place and know you're getting a great deal. If you need to make changes early on or even on the day of they are there to help. Lola has truly made booking travel an enjoyable experience.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that Amtrak/train travel is not available to book.

Quickly booking travel is the best benefit and 24 hour customer support - amazing!

Lola.com review by User

"Great service for busy Sales Exec "

What do you like best?

This service makes my life so much easier! I travel a lot for work (about 3 weeks out of the month). It’s so easy to contact their customer service department to help me get flights and hotels booked. When you do a lot of traveling, changes come up all the time. They work with you through those challenges and you know you’re going to be taken care of & the changes are made for me/ that leaves me time to focus on my job rather than the travel piece of everything!

What do you dislike?

The only con I’ve found, which is not a Lola issue, but a Southwest Airlines issue; is that you can’t book on that airline per SWA rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Using Lola saves me sooooo much time and there are many benefits.

1. Helps with booking flights

2. Helps with booking hotels

3. Finds good deals on both

4. Allows me to focus on my job rather than spending time messing with travel logistics

Lola.com review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"Lola comes through in the clutch"

What do you like best?

Live chat with the agents via the mobile app is amazing. It removes so much stress when you need to make changes to trips while on the go. I’ve made multiple last minute changes that would have taken me a lot of time on the phone with an agent. Instead, I was able to continue doing what I was doing (in one case, talking to a prospective customer), with only intermittent interruptions to answer questions from the agent. So convenient!

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to rent a car on the app so I could track my whole trip in one place (but not a big deal). The user experience overall checks the box - it’s nothing revolutionary (which is fine). It meets my expectation for how a consumerized travel tool should work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a road warrior who has to make lots of changes to your trips, Lola's in app chat feature is incredibly helpful!

I am able to book and manage my travel using an app. Most importantly, when issues occur on my trip, I can chat with an agent via the app without having to call an agent. That way I don't have to sit on hold to get to an agent or wait for them on the phone while they make the changes to my itinerary.

Lola.com review by John A.
John A.

"Excellent service and friendly staff"

What do you like best?

I liked it all! The process of booking my hotel and flight were incredibly easy. I was shocked that on the app when booking my flight I had access to which seats were open so I could choose where I sat and that I had someone reaching out to me right away to see how they could help. In our chat it was clear I was interacting with a real person with a positive demeanor who was responding to me in a matter of seconds. Then the day before both of my flights a real person reached out again to ask if I wanted them to do an early check in for me. The obvious answer was YES PLEASE which resulted in them sending me my boarding pass in a matter of minutes. Great service with friendly personality.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had was with my seat. I asked for an emergency exit seat because I am quite tall and love the extra leg room. Now for those seats it was an extra charge of over $100 so I opted out because my business wouldn't approve that expense. When I told the associate that she got back to me and said they got me an emergency exit seat free of extra charge for both flights. GREAT! THAT'S AWESOME! In their defense they did deliver as I was given an emergency exit seat. However, I'm not sure they were aware that on these planes there are two rows of emergency exit seats, so technically I was in one of them, but I was in the second middle row leading to an uncomfortable flight both ways. Had I known that was the case I would have asked for an aisle seat so I could stretch my leg out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

I'm brand new here so this is my first experience with work travel, but I can say it made the booking process incredibly easy and quick which I can say would be great for anyone who has to book a flight on a whim.

Lola.com review by Susan M.
Susan M.

"Love it! Super Easy!"

What do you like best?

Lola has been super easy to use! It's modern, no frills, simple and accurate. It's a breeze compared to some of the other clunky tools I've used in the past. I would definitely recommend Lola for booking company travel. It works great!

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues with Lola. So far so good! I was able to easily set up my profile and book flights. I thought the tool was very intuitive.

I am Lola user. It has been easy to use and just took a couple minutes out of the work day.

Lola.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Lola: The Best Way To Travel For Business"

What do you like best?

I'll start by saying Ahhh.... Finally Finally! a place of organized easy booking, consolidated travel reward numbers, competitive rates, all with concierge assistance. Lola is honestly the easiest travel platform I've ever used. If it were taken away from me I would be truly in pain. The Idea of going back to navigating the old convoluted travel sights with multiple accounts, emails, and support would be just a nightmare. I love Lola It has truly simplified my business travel

What do you dislike?

I'm impressed with the product, I'm not at all disappointed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I need to use the app with my team in Israel. There needs to be international support

- Simplified booking and travel management

- Simplified support

- Consolidated management of loyalty numbers and travel numbers

- Easy to read reports and receipts for expense reports

- Booking for other employees on their profile

Lola.com review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Great Program!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of booking flights and hotels and being able to combine bookings into one itinerary. Being able to send the link to travelers is helpful as well!

What do you dislike?

not being able to book car rentals with the same ease as flights and hotels. also not having our corporate accounts implemented into the Lola system so that we get miles for all flights booked.

Timeliness and organization of booking travel. Also, travel issues that have come up with either hotels or flights being cancelled, having lola to take charge of handling those issues right away is a life saver and a time saver!

Lola.com review by Sura H.
Sura H.

"Great travel concierge for businesses"

What do you like best?

Lola is so easy to use with large companies. Both the admin interface and employee interface are easy to learn and there is an app for employees too!

What do you dislike?

So far Lola has met our needs and I haven't found something I dislike.

We have a lot of staff that travel from time to time for client meetings and conferences. Per staff, there isn't enough travel to give each their own travel card but as a company, it can be hard to track and monitor the flights and hotels at any one given point. Lola is great for us!

Lola.com review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Didn't want to use Lola, now I love it"

What do you like best?

The concierge service is amazing. You can book and manage your own travel and get help when you need it.

What do you dislike?

That you can't tie a credit card to "Business" or "Personal" I have had to cancel and re-book with my corporate card even though the travel was marked business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instead of your team calling you when they get stuck traveling they call Lola. Lola gets them home or to the meeting while handling a myriad of travelers frustrations.

For my team it keeps them in our guidelines and the concierges are amazing when stuff comes up like cancellations, delays, etc....

Lola.com review by Steve I.
Steve I.

"Beautifully Designed Product, Even Better Support "

What do you like best?

Given the company's consumer roots, the product is beautiful and easy to use. It's intuitive and just makes sense. When combined with a fantastic, easy to access support team, it's tough to beat!

What do you dislike?

No real complaints. For uncommon international routes, trip options were slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lola.com is the perfect tool for a company that is focused both on employee experience as well as the finance team having visibility and control over travel.

Our primary focus was giving our employees an enjoyable travel experience. On top of that, the Finance team is given visibility that was previously lacking.

Lola.com review by Scotty H.
Scotty H.

"Lola is Smart, Easy, and Powerful!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Lola is the simplicity. It does not overcomplicate the process and it keeps all travel plans, times, and expenses clear and concise.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using the service for a few months now, but do not have any real complaints. The app itself is really user friendly, and the support staff is very timely if and when there should ever be a need to contact them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company is growing fast, but not losing an ounce in customer service or support!

With several different account executives on the team, Lola helps us sort of "help ourselves" when it comes to planning and executing sales trips. We do not have to rely on the Event Coordinator for everything and can be assured that we're not making any mistakes that will hurt the company.

"Love Lola!"

What do you like best?

Love this app and their customer service! If you haven’t used Lola yet, do it! I had a flight that was canceled and a second flight that was then delayed. They handled everything from getting a refund, booking, finding the easiest/fastest/in budget flight and hotels. They were on it and available 24/7 via chat. Soooo easy!

They made what would have been a really stressful situation, super easy & worry free. Oh, and they leave useful little welcome notes with good eats in the neighborhood of your hotel room upon arriving.

What do you dislike?

You can't book Southwest through the app, you have to email or call.

They manage any travel issues you experience. They handle everything from getting a refund, booking, finding the easiest/fastest/in budget flight and hotels. They even book your train if needed.

Lola.com review by Zachary R.
Zachary R.

"Great for Companies that Utilize Expensify"

What do you like best?

Lola clearly shows all the available flights or hotels for your itenerary, the UI is intuitive and friendly. It has a great integration with Expensify which makes expense reports a breeze. Very attentive customer service.

What do you dislike?

Lola doesn't appear to have flight integrations with all carriers (southwest airlines for example).

When connecting with expensify, you may need to adjust the total amount if booking for more than one person

We are using Lola for a streamlined means of booking flights and hotels while ensuring that we are paying a competitive price

Lola.com review by Lexi B.
Lexi B.

"Night and Day Difference"

What do you like best?

Lola.com has been amazing. The team has been very responsive and incredibly helpful. They have allowed us to expand on our reporting process without causing extra steps for our travelers. The platform is very easy to use and easy to understand. Our team didn't have time for lengthy booking processes with a traditional agency. They needed something fast paced with reservations that were easy to modify on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I would love partnership discounts to be added as a benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the implementation process to establish your policies. roll everything out at once.

Our travelers have much more flexibility than with a traditional service. The reporting is very helpful and allows us to keep a tight watch on budgets.

Lola.com review by Jill  C.
Jill C.

"CX Is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

Lola customer support saved me a ton of time over the past 2 days during a major snow storm in Boston! They proactively helped me get on a new flight when they saw my flight was cancelled and worked through my hotel reservation.

What do you dislike?

Interface is simple but was a little confused the first time I used it. Could use a bit more help navigating booking a hotel and a flight together.

I am more productive!

"Gets the Job Done "

What do you like best?

App was very helpful when I was actually at the airport. Easily showed what flight and what gates I needed to get to

What do you dislike?

A lot of my colleagues struggled because flights that were not supposed to be options for us (Basic Economy) all showed up in our search and we all got on those flights even though Lola assured us they would not be in our search or be options

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that all of your requirements in Lola are indeed implemented like they said they would be

It was much easier to book things though this website than have one of our employees book for everyone

Lola.com review by User

"Love the people, love the app!"

What do you like best?

I'm a relatively new business traveler and before finding Lola I would sometimes spend hours researching flights and hotels. Now I use Lola for every trip and don't know what I'd do without it. I recommend it to colleagues all the time.

It now takes me minutes to book a work trip (flight and hotel), I love having my full itinerary in a single view in the app, and having access to live agents is a game changer. On more than one occasion I've had to change a flight - the agents will take care of all the logistics for you and will get your approval before making the reservation change. They're all incredibly kind, helpful and fun too.

I can't say enough good things about Lola. It has completely changed the way I book travel.

What do you dislike?

Lola is a new company so there are natural growing pains. That said, they add new features pretty regularly so I'm happy to be patient and recognize they don't have everything figured out yet.

Some features I'm looking forward to: mobile boarding passes (I still check-in on the airlines' mobile sites to get my mobile boarding passes in Apple Wallet), and flight reservation changes don't always display properly on the Trips tab (sometimes the old reservation is displayed instead of the new/changed reservation).

Lola helps me book business travel faster and keeps my reservations in one place. I'm saving tons of time in the booking process, I can view my trip itinerary in a single view which saves my sanity, and I love the human assistance when I need to make a reservation change or experience a canceled flight.

Lola.com review by Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

"Great platform for easy travel booking! "

What do you like best?

Very nice UX! Easy to navigate. Sweet and simple! Nice font and size of everything without all the gimmicks and links to click on like traditional travel sites. I love the instant chat feature - both on the web and via the phone app. This is awesome!!

What do you dislike?

As a new EA to a company, it could have been easier to get integrated with the executives' profiles.

Streamlining a travel process.

Lola.com review by Cole D.
Cole D.

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

I booked a less than ideal hotel room that the hotel refused to refund. Lola ended up visiting my office to apologize and try to learn about what went wrong. They fully refunded my booking out of their own pocket.

What do you dislike?

Because there aren’t reviews on every hotel listed on Lola yet it can be tough pick a hotel in a city you’re unfamiliar with.

More easily plan work trips and manage expensing them.

Lola.com review by Agency
Agency

"Great resource for business travleers"

What do you like best?

I liked that I can store my rewards information and that automatically applies to reservations that I make. I also appreciated the fast and helpful responses that I received from lola representatives. They were very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked more flight options. On my last flight, I flew on one airline outbound and another back home. I didn't find that option when I was looking at available flights through lola, but they took care of me and confirmed everything. Would like to see more rental car reservation options as well.

A good place to do everything on one platform. This saves time.

Lola.com review by T.C. J.
T.C. J.

"The concierge is a life saver"

What do you like best?

The customer service at lola really is next level.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to find my trip itinerary. I think the link to it should be more prominent in the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it.

I'm a remote worker traveling to HQ. I'm super busy so having the people at Lola plan everything and take care of all the paperwork is such a stress reliever.

Lola.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Fabulous customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service and support I have received via Lola.com is phenomenal. Everyone there is extremely responsive, patient, kind, and helpful.

What do you dislike?

As a newer service, there have been some glitches in the software. I also wish I could book roundtrip on different airlines. Despite this, the team is so helpful that they are really able to take care of anything that has come up quickly and efficiently. It would be great if you could see all of the teams upcoming travel at once even if you didn't book it.

We attend many conferences throughout the year, and Lola.com has helped us be able to streamline our hotel and flight reservations.

Lola.com review by Venkatesh A.
Venkatesh A.

"Very easy to use and great customer support"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use. I love the 'loyalty programs' option. It allows you to link all different accounts into one. Just makes things easier for multiple uses. Most importantly, the customer support is awesome.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't think I can point out anything. I recently started using this and I had a very good experience using it.

Booking flights!

Lola.com review by Louie B.
Louie B.

"If You Do Any Business Travel, Get Lola"

What do you like best?

I just love that they will literally take care of everything related to travel for me. Gate change updates, cancellations, checking in, seat upgrades, you name it.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. Super easy and straight forward to use.

They effectively become administrative support with travel. So clutch when you're running around. Tell them where you need to be and when, and they'll take care of the rest.

Lola.com review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Great for booking work travel!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy and intuitive UI for booking work travel. It's seamless and is connected with all of our business systems so booking in groups is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

We've found flights or hotel options fluctuate in the system, and it's also hard to book multiple airlines for round trip travel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great stuff! Would appreciate more flight options and the ability to book different airlines for departing / returning flights to cut costs.

This give our office manager and EA a ton more time, giving all of us at the company the ability to book our own travel!

Lola.com review by John H.
John H.

"Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

As a platform, the simplicity and ease of use is unmatched. The concierge service is a feature that separates Lola from all other services, and is certainly the most valued feature on our end.

What do you dislike?

There have been limitations with flight options at times.

We are searching for a centralized platform and SOP for company travel. In doing so, we are looking to leverage this platform for purposes of budget forecasting, tracking, and situational awareness for internal personnel. So far, Lola has been able to provide a solution that has helped streamline these processes for us.

Lola.com review by David L.
David L.

"5-star customer experience"

What do you like best?

I love Lola's customer support team! I've had many instances when flights are delayed or canceled and the Lola support team has provided excellent support in getting me on an immediate next flight.

What do you dislike?

So far haven't found anything to dislike about Lola

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a customer centric platform Lola's your solution

An easy way to book and manage business flights. The main benefit I've realized is the ease of booking a flight and an excellent customer support team at my fingertips

Lola.com review by Brendan S.
Brendan S.

"Great User Interface and Experience"

What do you like best?

Having a profile that allows easy entry of rewards and member programs for airlines as well as the ease of search for hotel and airfare has made this my favorite corporate travel platform I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, the ease of use to create a profile will make future bookings quick and easy!

Last minute travel is a way of life in the sales world and Lola has significantly decreased the stress of those last minute bookings.

"Creative Solution"

What do you like best?

The team helped me with a very complicated 4 part travel itinerary with specific layover needs, and landing times.

What do you dislike?

I had difficulty obtaining receipts for various legs of the journey to bill to the various clients, but understand this is more on the airline than Lola, per se. Also unsure if when booking through Lola my travel credit card accrues the same number of points than if I had booked directly with the airline.

Complicated itinerary needs, lower cost travel.

Lola.com review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Really easy expense tracking"

What do you like best?

Lola makes it super easy to track travel expenses for our employees. More transparency in the booking process is great.

What do you dislike?

Prices aren't always as low as Google Flights.

Better expense predictability.

Learn more about Lola.com

Lola.com Videos

Learning about Lola.com?

* We monitor all Lola.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8