4.7

A super simple travel tool for companies that makes it easy to plan, book, and share travel while racking up perks and savings.

Work for Lola.com?

Learning about Lola.com?

Lola.com Reviews

Ask Lola.com a Question
Showing 98 Lola.com reviews
Justin H.

"It Just Works"

What do you like best?

Lola seems to actually care that you make it to your destination. As someone who tends to be forgetful about the little things in life, Lola is a lifesaver. For example, when I'm traveling I tend to forget to check-in on the way home. But not when I use Lola. They'll email me one check-in has opened up and even do the check-in for me if I'm not able to get to the app! It just makes life so much simpler when you don't have to worry about the little pesky parts of travel.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it's hard to find something to dislike about this company. I actually can't think of anything to not like about this application.

I've mentioned a few above, but I think the main one is just ease of travel. We all know that between all the things you have to do just to fly, booking the trip is not something you want to be a hassle. Knowing that I can book any flight that I see as it's applying my companies filter also gives great ease of mind.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lola.com
Lucy W.

"Their customer support is top notch"

What do you like best?

Their support is awesome, and it was great to have someone to turn to when flights got delayed. Sadly, they couldn’t help me with checking in (I would’ve done it myself anyway) or booking me on a new flight when I missed my connection because of the weird relationship between British Airways and American Airlines. But the woman on support tried her best and was super helpful telling me where I needed to go to rebook and which flights had availability. She gave me the info I needed to rebook on a flight that was only a few hours away instead of 12 hours away.

What do you dislike?

I did find it odd that I had no access to an itinerary or any e-ticket #s, so when it did come to check in, I had no reference that worked. I had to log in to the AA website to retrieve my booking ref.

I also find the search a little buggy sometimes and I'd love to have access to the iPhone app from the UK.

It has helped to take the stress out of looking for travel options and needing to get reimbursed for tickets. The added bonus of having their team on standby in case anything goes wrong is a big weight off my shoulders too!

What Travel Management solution do you use?

Dylan B.

"Lola is the solution I never knew I needed."

What do you like best?

Their proactive approach to customer support is border-line magic. I had a flight which was delayed, causing me to miss a connecting flight. Before I could reach out to my job to inform them of the issue Lola had already emailed me letting me know that I had a different flight I can catch in 30 minutes and they had me updated and good-to-go immediately! It was a life saver!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't really have anything that I dislike, they're extremely proactive and I've not found a shortcoming that has directly affected me so far.

For me it's solving the problem of getting from Point A to Point B with as little hassle as possible, and if issues do arise they're either solved before I have to worry about them, or at the very least I don't have to get a laptop out in the middle of the airport and pay more money to fix the problems. Lola handles all of these effortlessly for me as a traveler.

Mike E.

"Great service, great features on a newcomer to corporate business travel services"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and availability on the part of the agents at Lola.com is bar none the best I've seen. Ease of use on both the mobile app as well as the main site is also a big draw to the site. Once a traveler's profile is set up in its entirety, bookings are a snap.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features within the site that I would term as basic requirements for any business to have available at any given time are not yet up and running, so if there are any areas Lola needs to improve on first, it's here. There are also some general formatting issues within the site itself that can lead to erroneous bookings in some cases, and this could be solved by just making basic design changes, such as changing the color of the font in some areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; it's different, but very capable and cost effective. Time will tell if they can continue to improve their existing features, and I believe that they will

Reporting on travel costs and actual travel occurrences that we didn't have before. A centralized online location for travel that can be relied upon.

Alex M.

"My sales team is stoked about Lola!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I do not have to go out to Expedia or Kayak to see what the availability is. I also love that I have booked several trips and not had to call customer service once.

So much better than CTM our previous vendor which my sales team constantly complained to me about.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I have only had one issue with a member of my team and it ended up being user error that her credit card was expired.

Our previous vendor had me fielding 2-3 complaint emails per week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it while they don't charge a ton of money for it. They're gonna make a dent in an industry that has needed disruption for a long time

We were using a travel agency and the booking technology just flat out did not work. It cost us $28 per customer service call and we often had to make 2-3 calls just to book a single trip. Our EA's are super happy and the main benefit is time saving and cost saving by easily identifying which flights/hotels are available.

Geno Z.

"True meaning of Excellence"

What do you like best?

The other day I was desperately trying to get home for a family emergency. We were having The Perfect Storm of flights being delayed, airport closures, and the beginning of Spring Break. The young ladies at Lola were able to help me not only change my flight, book new flights on different airlines. They were also able to cancel a previously made flight that was booked through Delta Airlines. And they were able to get me the full refund. They were very friendly and helpful while I was trying very hard and being very wishy-washy I went flight I wanted to book. And they ended up finding me the perfect flight that got me home early.

What do you dislike?

I use a Samsung Android phone as of right now I have no dislikes. The app seems to work very well with Android phones. And I am new to the app and have not really played with it yet

I like that we have the free cancellation service. And that I can freely chat with Lola employees. It's so much better than talking to a robot

Paul H.

"Business Travel for the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

If there is one thing which any business traveller will tell you it’s that you need certainly and security in case of a crisis - and that is where Lola have repeatedly excelled.

The application is easy to use, with clear instructions and a great ‘trips’ feature that allows you to view your full itinerary in one place.

Both the phone and chat support is friendly, efficient and effective. I have only been a Lola user for a couple of months but can’t imagine living without it now. Nothing is every too much trouble and they keep you informed at every step.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little tricky to navigate when you first start using the system.

Business travel is now more efficient and cheaper, I am able to spend less time organizing my itinerary as it is already done for me in Lola.

Jennifer C.

"Excellent interface, customer service, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Lola makes it extremely easy to price shop flights and book my travel quickly. They also have incredible customer service and have contacted me multiple times about things like checking in early, changing a flight, and they have true human customer service on their chat bots. It's a straight-forward, simple, easy-to-use tool for corporate travel.

What do you dislike?

So far i haven't found anything I don't like. I don't maintain the account relationship with them, I am just a user of their services, so that's all i have experience with. I can only contribute a review based on my user experience, which thus far has been outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend this tool and have repeatedly told my team what a great experience it has been so that they will continue using it.

Lola is a great tool for a remote company to have their employees make their own travel. I have four trips coming up this year and I can book all my travel myself, which alleviates the headaches of my HR team having to do it. Yet, I can still use the corporate card this way.

Nick S.

"Human-to-human travel support service delivered elegantly with modern technology/UI"

What do you like best?

The fact that I could reach a real human being easily through the chat widget in the app, that person knew my company and actually was able to complete bookings/reschedules/cancelations for me - all without me having to interface with anyone else or anywhere else in the app! Easy!

What do you dislike?

Maybe having the ability to call someone directly? But I can't say that's a really reasonable expectation or even necessary given I was able to get everything I wanted done via chat - and I didn't have to be communicating in real time the entire time. So can't think of anything I don't like from the first few times booking through the system (and all those bookings were able to be handled via the chat).

Booking flights

Booking hotels

Finding an alternative flight when my current one got delayed/canceled

Requesting a refund for a flight

^^ I was able to do all those things easily with a real human being helping me out through chat on Lola's app.

Andrew W.

"Incredible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The service level and proactive attitude of the staff is among the highest I've seen. They are responsive and proactive and often remind me of upcoming bookings and check ins. Their service also has a personal touch and I've even received recommendations of things to see and do when in certain cities.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've seen is that sometimes the filter for flights doesn't always show every flight an airline has available, however when communicating that to Lola, they are very proactive at fixing it and adjusting their code to make sure they are not missing anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't judge it based on needing it for regular travel booking. Anyone can book from an airline or hotel site, the value add is where things go wrong, you need changes and last minute help. You have someone looking for flights and alternatives for you and saves you time and money.

For those who don't book travel regularly, it's very easy and provides a one stop shopping for travel needs. As someone who travels regularly, I was resistant at first to letting go and not using the system I usually use, but one time I was going to have a missed connection due to a delayed flight. Lola preempted this and booked me on another flight to ensure I made my connection saving me having to wait in line at customer service or on hold. I got off my first flight stressing that I had missed my flight and found out that I had plenty of time as Lola had rebooked me. The value was clear at that point.

Zachary B.

"Perfect solution for frequent business travel"

What do you like best?

So far, Lola has gone far beyond the customer service I had grown to appreciate from Expedia (where I used to do most of my business travel booking.) The communication via chat with the Lola service team has not only been extremely convenient but has convinced me that Lola really cares that my travels go smooth. From offering to check in for my flights on my behalf to requesting my loyalty programs to add to my reservations, the experience has world class.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to book rental cars myself isn't extremely ideal, but it's nothing to quickly hop on a chat with the service team and have them book it for me.

Centralizing travel expenses for our employees was, I believe, the primary motivation here. From my perspective though, the main benefit has been the ease of booking. Being a frequent traveler, I don't want to spend ages making reservations, with Lola everything has been pretty breezy.

Peter B.

"I have my Travel Agent back with Lola!"

What do you like best?

I missed the days of being able to call or email my travel agent. Once my startups wanted to save money I was no longer allowed to use a travel agent. Lola brings back the travel agent virtually. I love the chat feature the best. Anytime you need help the Chatbox is there 24x7. It was so easy to find flights and hotels. The whole experience was pleasant and comfortable.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Trippit, when Lola sent my itinerary to email Trippit was not able to import it correctly. Lola fixed this by e-mailing me the original airline itinerary by chatting with them through the chatbox (plus). They also do not track Loyalty program points and .can not book car rentals yet. I hope this comes soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out,my suggestion is to book a single trip, to get a feel of the interface. I encourage you to interact with the Chatbot so you can get a true feel of the whole experience.

No longer a need for travel agents or searching multiple platforms for airlines and hotels. When you get stuck, Lola is there for you. Having the ability to reach Lola people via chat is the most significant benefit.

Brett H.

"One of the times Lola saved the day"

What do you like best?

I book all of the travel for my company's remote new hires to fly to Omaha for training. I recently started doing it through Lola and, within a couple weeks, the decision had paid off immensely. It was a Sunday and I was getting my house ready for a big dinner party when I saw an email from Lola that said, "The final flight in your employee's trip has been cancelled due to inclement weather. He is currently in the air from Istanbul to Chicago. While we are getting him on the next flight out tomorrow, would you like help booking him a hotel for the night?"

Let me tell you- this blew me away! Guys, when these things would happen before Lola, I'd have to frantically call the airline, sit on hold for an hour with everyone else whose flights were cancelled, and cry as my dinner party guests showed up to my house during it (okay, maybe not always that last one). I am NOT a travel agent, so that stuff is really not my expertise. You cannot imagine what a massive help Lola and their support team was to me in this situation.

By the time my employee landed in Chicago, he had the last seat on the only flight out the next day and a hotel room booked just around the corner from the airport, and I barely had to lift a finger. Lola did it all and not only made an amazing first impression on our international traveler, but also saved my night and my dinner party from ruin!

What do you dislike?

Lola is young. They are still working out the kinks of international travel. Flight results often take quite awhile to load and results aren't always perfect. But it's getting better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in now while they're still young and listening to all of their customers' feedback. It's great to get to shape the product as a customer!

No one on our team is actually experienced in the travel industry. There was a huge time debt spent on booking travel manually and tracking spend, etc. Lola improves our efficiency in this area immeasurably. Not to mention, saves me TONS of headaches while calling airlines and triple checking flight details while booking FOR people.

Camille R.

"Been booking travel for years - this is the easiest it's ever been."

What do you like best?

The site is clean, easy to use, and makes travel so simple. They've made it so simple to get every employee that travels onto the site. You can easily sign multiple users up, see where they are, book their travel for them or have them do it themselves. You can have all travel expenses put on one card or multiple. I could talk all day about how awesome this service is....seriously, it's a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is a little slow to respond when they don't have enough people on. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for a response - but they ALWAYS respond and are ALWAYS helpful and knowledgeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just sign up and give it a try. You'll be convinced - seriously - this is a no brainer!

I purchase flights for multiple people and it makes it hard to keep flights, hotel reservations, dates, times and all the mess straight. Lola has it all in one spot, under one name.

Kathleen Slattery B.

"A great corporate travel solution"

What do you like best?

Most travel sites - whether for corporate travel or individual travel - are insanely cluttered and complicated. Lola is simple, clean and easy to use. And if you do run into any challenges, Lola's live chat customer support team is SO on the ball. It is literally a pleasure to use!

What do you dislike?

There are a few specific carriers (ex. Southwest Airlines) that don't feed directly into Lola so users need to rely on live chat support agents to manually book those flights. It would be great if those could be added in to the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and onboarding is quick.

We are a 60+ person company with more than 35 people who work remotely, so travel is a significant expense. We're looking for Lola to help us streamline our travel spending and give us greater insights and control into where the money is going.

Elly T. D.

"Now I look forward to booking travel"

What do you like best?

Lola is a dream to use -- the kind of app that anticipates your questions and answers them before you've even had a chance to ask yourself. I enjoy how flights are booked together by carrier and then time, which is exactly how I wish other flight search providers would organize them.

Getting my flights checked in for by Lola agents is a *dream* come true.

What do you dislike?

More of a hope for the future than a dislike: I travel on trains quite a bit and would love to see Lola take that on next. Amtrak, you rock but your app sucks.

We booked our flights and hotels for a week-long conference using Lola. Super easy to pick compatible packages for our whole team and stay within budget guidelines. At my last job we used the nightmare that is Concur, and Lola was a frankly enjoyable experience by comparison.

Sean F.

"Quick and easy experience"

What do you like best?

Lol has a very clean interface- it only took me about 5 minutes to go in and get my flight booked for work. Everything was laid out very clearly and intuitive, extremely easy compared to the previous process we used.

What do you dislike?

Limited options- one of my coworker was unable to see a flight he found outside of the platform that fit within our expense guidelines. However, after calling into Lola customer service he was able to get it booked.

People were booking their own travel individually, and there was confusion around budgets and acceptable expenditures. Now it's easy to see which travel items fall within the guidelines of the company expense policy, and it's super easy to book flights.

"Saves travel preferences making future bookings quick and easy"

What do you like best?

Lola saves seating, airline and other travel preferences which makes booking flights quick and simple on future bookings. Customer service is also a really big plus if you need to get anything adjusted.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to do with Lola, but sometimes my company caps the pricing for our flights! No first class bookings here.

I'm a remote employee and our company uses Lola to allow me to book travel arrangements for retreats and other travel throughout the year. Its much easier being able to self service booking flights, than to relay your preferences to say a company admin person and go back and forth with them to get the best flights. For example, I use to have to ask the company travel booker to get me the flights with the shortest total duration, within the budget, with a preference for United Airlines so I can get the free Economy Plus upgrades to give me more leg room on long international flights and then they'd come back to me with various options, none of which looked ideal, I'd look on the United site itself and ask them to search for a particular one..... You get the picture, now I can just book things myself in one go.

Morgan B.

"Streamlined, organized company travel system!"

What do you like best?

Lola has simplified booking flights for company travel. The ability to save user profiles with things like TSA Precheck numbers is super useful and makes booking flights quick and easy. The data Lola tracks on company spending on travel is also insightful and well organized.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't always the most intuitive- it can be a little tricky to find exactly what you're looking for at times.

Lola has been super helpful with booking and managing flights for our company's employees. Lola offers the flexibility of allowing employees to book for themselves while staying within company travel policies. We are also able to book flights for employees as needed. During a recent trip, we had to make a last minute flight change and the Lola team was responsive and timely with helping us resolve the issue. Lola has helped to streamline and organize our company flights while keeping track of useful travel expense data.

Justin N.

"Simplicity and Super Support"

What do you like best?

The app was very easy to use and it was great to have everything in one place. Their customer service team is amazing and super helpful. I was able to easily get assistance and all my questions were resolved in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I disliked about using Lola at this stage. It's been a useful tool that our team hopes to continue using in the near future.

It was great to be able to have all team bookings in the one place, which was super handy! It was great to be able to confirm and have access to the team's flight details which made organising team movement's a breeze.

"A friend who looks out for your travel itinerary "

What do you like best?

I'm an avid traveler and experienced a bad time where I missed my flight because I forgot to check in beforehand. By booking my flights through the app, I know that the team at Lola will always have my back. Whether it's checking in for me, notifying me I need to check in in-person, and/or jumping on the gun to rebook my tickets if an incident happens. Seriously put the ease in my mind!

What do you dislike?

The search function is a bit sluggish in displaying the flights that I need. I'm used to the interface of Skyscanner or Momondo. Maybe asking for too much :) Besides that, nothing much I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, especially test out the support team at Lola. The product is as good as the support team behind it!

Book it and forget it. The team at Lola helped me checked in and even tell me which gate the flight has changed.

Sophia K.

"Amazing Service!"

What do you like best?

Their service is way better than my other personal travel agents provide. They notify you whenever the flight schedule changes and find you other options when the flight gets cancelled. They also contact the airline companies on behalf of you when you need to make changes or requests. Very easy to reach them over the chat and email.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could separate trips for each department, so I can easily get the expense report separately.

Like I answered for the first question, they have taken care of literally every trip schedule on behalf of me. It's a lot faster and easier to book through Lola than any other 3rd party companies or airline/hotel websites.

Stephanie S.

"LOLA has been indispensable in booking…"

What do you like best?

LOLA has been indispensable in booking my business travel. It's quick and easy and there is always someone there to help you if needed. In the event of travel issues (which is inevitable these days), they are proactive and keep in touch while they work with the airlines and hotels on your behalf. It's so much easier to have someone working for you behind the curtain so you don;t waste all your time standing in lines. Love them!

What do you dislike?

The UI could be slightly more user friendly. It is sometimes difficult to find what I am looking for if it is out of the ordinary. However, it's extremely easy to get support on this.

Streamlined travel service

Adam T.

"Lola.com is a really great start at solving some really annoying problems"

What do you like best?

It's been really easy to book travel with my company. I go on the site, I pick my flights, and boom I'm done. I don't have to deal with receipt management, and it's just really easy to do. The customer service is also phenomenal and always available.

What do you dislike?

I wish it supported different airlines on different legs of flights...I feel like I could fly cheaper that way. I also don't find the check-in notifications useful, as they require just as much effort to respond to as it would just to check in myself.

Mainly, it really solves the issue of how to pay for flights without having to deal with the high rates of other corporate flight management companies.

Chad B.

"If every company had Lola's Customer service this would be a better world"

What do you like best?

I travel a lot for my business and We started using Lola on Jan 1st. Lets just say they blow every travel agency out of the water. Their customer service is amazing. No matter time of day or night week days or weekends they are amazing.

One instance, is a flight was over sold I had a confirmed ticket but once it was over sold the flight company first asked me if I would be willing to catch a flight the next morning. When I told them I could not they told me I did not have a choice. Since I am a bigger person and cannot fit in the seat with the arms down they told me I was not getting on the flight. I called Lola to see what we could do. I had to be at a customer site the next morning at 7:00 am and the flight did not get in until 8:30 am and was an hour drive to the customer. So I had to go that night. Keep in mind this was on St. Patty's day.

Lola went out of their way to get me on a flight. Since there was not another option they purchased me a first class ticket on their dime, and because of that allowed me to get to my customer on time.

Customer service at its best when they do anything to help you out.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing I can think of that I dislike. Their prices are reasonable, there is always someone there to support you when you need it. Again not one thing that I dislike about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% use them it is the best customer service company you will find

They are our corporate travel agency, and they keep prices down for us, and always get our employees to their location when they need to.

Learn more about Lola.com

Lola.com Videos

Learning about Lola.com?

* We monitor all Lola.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7