TravelBank

TravelBank is an all-in-one travel and expense app.

Work for TravelBank?

Learning about TravelBank?

TravelBank Reviews

Ask TravelBank a Question
Showing 98 TravelBank reviews
TravelBank review by Kandi P.
Kandi P.

"Travel Made Easier at Clearlink"

What do you like best?

The TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.

What do you dislike?

While not necessarily a con or a dislike, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they’re positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn’t seen much change or innovation to travel, we’re excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank.

As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not already have a travel policy, the TravelBank team will assist in setting that up, along with creating the policies in the system. Determining the policy and rewards offering will assist in decisions to lead to a quicker implementation time.

As a whole, we are able to see spend within departments, users that are booking flights less than 7-14 days, and providing a due diligence in safety and care of our traveling employees. While still early in use, we have already seen a positive increase of trips booked further out, reducing cost and overall spend for employees to plan travel in advance.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TravelBank
TravelBank review by Sandra M.
Sandra M.

"stress- free booking option"

What do you like best?

I found the best price for my trip through Travel Bank my flight was very easy to book and everything was already reported to my company, I was great not having to worry about little details and being able to invest my time on more important issues. It was great having a human answering my questions when those came up.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to book multiple flights at the same time. I tried booking a flight for my self and a coworker but the site didn't allow booking multiple flights at once. It was important for the purpose of my trip being able to travel together and I not being able to know if another seat was available was not ideal. On the bright side though, someone from customer service promptly answered via chat all the questions I had and even suggested helping me with the second booking I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for business travelers, lowest fares guaranteed.

Didn't have to look for my corporate card when I was using Travel Bank, almost all my information was already populated into the Brex site and I didn't have to report my expenses to corporate. My company requires a Screenshot of picture of the actual receipt whenever I use my corporate card and I was great not having to worry about doing just that. Also, my itinerary was very easy to access, I didn't have to jump from app to app.

What Travel Management solution do you use?

TravelBank review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Easy, Efficient, and Excellent Rewards"

What do you like best?

I would be lying if I didn't say the Rewards are my favorite. There's still a ton of things I love about TravelBank. One, it's so simple and booking can literally take you less than 2 minutes. The options are clearly laid out and very easy to choose. Two, the flights are just as accurate as searching on your own. I was skeptical at first that I could find a better deal by signing into Delta myself, but I was wrong... the prices were the same!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is when booking a hotel, I have to cross reference with Google Maps to see where everything is. Maybe I'm not using a certain feature that already exists, but selecting a hotel takes a little longer for me than selecting a flight.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! You'll love it.

We are saving my company money.

TravelBank review by April W.
April W.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The app is fairly simple to understand, making reporting easy. Being able to set budgets for trips or projects is super helpful when trying to stay on track. Also, the support team is amazing. They have timely responses and follow up on issues to make sure they're being dealt with.

What do you dislike?

If something is wrong with the app, they have a web version, but uploading photos onto that can be a pain. You're unable to take the photo from the website and have to transfer all the images from your phone. Bulk uploads would be an interesting idea.

A lot of time we have to put our money upfront, so this allows us to get paid back in a timely manner. My expenses get paid immediately and show up in my account in a timely manner.

TravelBank review by Sarah P.
Sarah P.

"Great discount on flights, but be careful when trying to upgrade later..."

What do you like best?

I love the discounts on flights offered and the ability to see so many flights. I feel like sometimes, TB pulls through more flights than other aggregators.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't book multiple tickets at once. I don't like that after I've purchased a ticket, it locks me into that ticket type so when I'm at the airport I can't upgrade my seat if I want to. I don't feel like the UI is very user friendly when you first login.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best time to check out TB is when they have extra sales. There was a point this summer when they offered 20% off flights!

TB allows me to stay under budget for my business travel and to look at all the flights available for a specific itinerary. The only purpose I've used this for is for travel booking; we use another application for expenses.

TravelBank review by Debby T.
Debby T.

"Makes travel so much easier!"

What do you like best?

TravelBank knows my company policy, which prompts me as I'm looking at flight or hotel costs, which saves me so much time. Plus all my info is there, I feel it is safe. And they have the corporate credit card, so I don't need to pay & expense it OR get someone else's card or any other time consuming tasks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike! They were super fast to respond to a chat question.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a user, I can say it is super convenient and easy.

The company is saving time and money with our travel policy tied to everyone's account. It has also cut down on the amount of communication regarding trip planning. Plus we can use their budget tool for future projects that require travel.

TravelBank review by Robert A.
Robert A.

"Best company travel and rewards program ever!"

What do you like best?

Makes booking flights and hotels a breeze! And you're rewarded for saving the company money. Reimbursements also go through impossibly fast!

What do you dislike?

Rebooking has the potential to cause problems. Just because you're not going direct

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the rewards! It's an awesome perk baked right into the program. You seriously will not find a better tool for actually getting rewarded for saving your company money. And when it comes to getting remimbursed, never been easier to upload a reciept. What I don't like as much is that you're not going to be able to rebook flights/hotels as easily since you're going through a 3rd party tool.

Lots of travel in my company so getting reimbursed quickly is always SUPER important.

TravelBank review by Troy L.
Troy L.

"Painless reimbursement tool that is approved in less than a day, direct deposited back to my account"

What do you like best?

I like how straight forward using it is. I also appreciate that I am able to use it from my phone and from my desktop. The reimbursement is direct deposited back into my account immediately once approved. And if it isn't approved for some reason, I can make the edits easily and re-submit it

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it, but I would like to be able to create "Saved Expenses" where I can create a very common, recurring expense of mine one time and select it from a dropdown menu without having to enter in the information every time. I park in the same parking lot every day, it's the same merchant, price and category. Every morning i have to enter the same information. If it was a saved expense, I would just have to upload the new receipt and the info would already be there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a photo of your receipts immediately once you get them or you'll lose it or forget to take a picture to upload

The problem of not wanting to use my personal card for work-related expenses. I don't mind it much now because I know it will be quickly reimbursed

TravelBank review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Make Expenses Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that the phone app is just as use to use as the desktop version. You can click right into to your camera and snap a photo of your receipt and enter details later. It is also easy to upload pdf's. Working on the accounting side getting sent pdf files of submitted expense reports makes documentation easy to review and approve.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag in chat support but I have always gotten my issues resolved relatively timely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great first time expense app if companies have never used expense reporting before and the layout is pretty easy to use. The submission of reports is a little hidden. I would recommend using it.

There are still a few glitches with the phone app that can be troubleshooted but logging out and logging back in or using the desktop version. We have seen one person's expenses show up on other's reports.

TravelBank review by Administrator

"Great app to keep track of your expenses"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use and it helps me to keep track and manage the copany expenses on the move.

te weekly/monthly reports and the fact that you can download them in a spreadsheet is great. You can see the information in many ways and thar helps a lot.

What do you dislike?

the fact that you cannot creat expense report on the mobile app and sometimes I want to generate a weekly report. I havent Fully used all the functionality of the app because I dont need all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can manage all your expenses in one place

sometimes I cannot bat the office for several days and I can see all the expenses in one place. I have many expenses that are paid in cash so the fact that I can see the receipt or the invoice helps me a lot.

TravelBank review by Derek D.
Derek D.

"Great for centralizing expense report management."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Beautiful interface. Awesome integration with smartphone app that helps capture receipts on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay to join the rewards program. While the interface is beautiful, it is not exactly the most intuitive if you're working from a desktop. Most of our team uses TravelBank from a mobile device while myself and the other administrator use the site from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure everyone downloads the mobile app.

We used to require employees to complete a cumbersome spreadsheet for expense reports. Now, with TravelBank, all expense reports are in an easy-to-read, more consistent format. Our employees love the smart phone app which allows them to capture receipts on-the-fly.

TravelBank review by Kristi P.
Kristi P.

"Easy to use and efficient"

What do you like best?

I was really impressed with how easy to use the site was, and delighted that Southwest airlines was included, since it usually isn't on the other airlines sites that I've used to aggregate flights. I also had a discount code to use on my first booking, so that helped! :)

What do you dislike?

I know things have changed now, but when I used the service, it was only done through the app. I like have the wider view of the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try! I had a great first experience.

I really liked how simple it was, cutting out all the fluff, and getting straight to the info.

TravelBank review by Ben T.
Ben T.

"Fantastic, quick, helpful service."

What do you like best?

I called Travel Bank to cancel a hotel and flight. From the moment I dialed to being done + hung up it was less than 5 mins. They answered on the first ring and solved all of my problems instantly. The agent was informed and helpful.

What do you dislike?

One challenge is that you can't book multiple hotel room / aircraft seats in once booking with Travel Bank online portal so you need to make multiple reservations - especially challenging when you are booking for multiple staff.

Easy, reliable travel reservations.

TravelBank review by Raymond L.
Raymond L.

"Easy to use and administer "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add new users and easily manage their privileges. Booking travel is made so easy with the app that all you need is your phone and five minutes or so.

What do you dislike?

TravelBank charges per booking instead per trip.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We want to implement to Workday to allow reporting and data to flow through.

TravelBank has allowed us to track our spending with fantastic reporting and analytics. This helps us budget accurately and see monitor the spending habits of our users.

TravelBank review by Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.

"Good App for expense reimbursements"

What do you like best?

The App is free. It is a great opportunity for a start up like our to automate our expense reimbursement process without adding huge bills.

What do you dislike?

The Travel Bank App gets stuck very often. I need to clear Cache and restart the app to get it working again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a great App for smaller organizations. It's a cost effective way for directly credit an expense reimbursement to employee's bank account. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely recommend.

I am automating our organization expense reimbursement process using Travel Bank. The staff is very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I am also working on integrating it with Netsuite so that the expense entry can be directly posted to our accounting books.

TravelBank review by Luis B.
Luis B.

"Reliable travel partner "

What do you like best?

Booking my trip was very easy, during my booking experience I did have questions that I needed help with concerning my travel dates. The customer service team was easily contacted via chat and telephone which really helped my piece of mind for my upcoming trip.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I occurred while booking was navigating how to book eight months in advance, but once I reached out to the technical support all my questions were answered.

Travelbank’s ease of use was the main focal point that really helped me feel comfortable with my upcoming travel plans.

TravelBank review by User

"Great app for managing your business expenses"

What do you like best?

The fact that it takes so little effort to submit your expenses and get it approved.

What do you dislike?

The app ran super slow on my old iPhone 6 to a point where it was not usable. Might be a phone issue, when I switched to a new iPhone 8 it solved the problem. However, I think backwards compatibility is very important for a utility app like this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Booking of rental cars? You guys are almost there with the flight and hotel bookings, might as well add in car rentals like the rest of the industry, and possibly packages.

TravelBank is currently helping with the reimbursement to employees for spendits and expenses. As well as keeping track of our overall expense especially on travel related costs.

TravelBank review by Raj K S.
Raj K S.

"Works perfectly with Brex"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can seamlessly integrate with Brex rewards and earn up to 4x the amount of points is pretty spectacular

What do you dislike?

I really wish you can book for multiple people since most of our events require us to travel in groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a brex card and a lot of points, this is perfect for you. Especially for booking reservations and flights

The usage of Brex rewards and booking flights and stays for business related travel

TravelBank review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"Good and easy process!"

What do you like best?

We are offered up the best rates and more options, the program is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Wish their was 24hr customer service for after hour issues.I had an issue that required after hours assistance and was unable to fix until the next day.

Finding more options when scheduling business or personal travel. As an exec assist there are times we are required to book personal travel and are unable to go thru corp travel, TravelBank is very helpful in this sense.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use when populating my expenses. The notifications are great to see when things are approved and being able to track the progress takes a load off.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any negative feedback to give. I guess if I had to pick something... the app sometimes wants to populate the same information for an expense. When I try to start and new one it just keeps modifying the one I have already created. I just end up correcting these issues on my laptop.

Company reimbursements. The ease of getting my repayments is a breeze. It has helped me to realize how much I spend in a Month.

TravelBank review by User

"Great platform and brilliant idea"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to book everything (Hotels, Flights, etc) all in one platform. I also love earning money for my own personal travel.

What do you dislike?

So far it seems like the flights that allow you to earn points are multi stop options which aren't always ideal for business travel. I'd rather pay a few extra hundred bucks and have a few extra hours in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weigh the cost of implementation and the cost savings to see if it's worth it. I think it's worth it for large organizations with a lot of travel expenses.

Saving cost for the business and incentivizing employees with reward points.

TravelBank review by User

"Easy-to-use expenses software, great for mobile"

What do you like best?

TravelBank the simplest expense software I've used. Uploading receipts and tracking expenses on the road takes seconds, and the expense approval workflow is straight forward. Would recommend to anyone looking to simplify their expenses process.

What do you dislike?

Importing of .pdfs or forwarding email receipts do not work as well as pictures of receipts. We use Xero for accounting software and had trouble with the integration in the past, so we've switched to manual .csv import which works well. This issue may have been fixed but .csv is easy enough that it hasn't been worth trying the integration again.

Substantially easier expense management, time saved on expense reporting and therefore higher quality reports from employees.

TravelBank review by Trent B.
Trent B.

"Very helpful tool along with amazing customer service "

What do you like best?

Very easy to do receipts and track expense reports, we will get into budgets soon so hopefully it is just as user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don’t think this was a travel bank error but my email wouldn’t sync up. I got this fixed very quickly from customer service.

Nice detailed receipts so you can put customers on meals and travel.

TravelBank review by Rick R.
Rick R.

"CEO MaxSalePrice.com"

What do you like best?

Elegant interface and mobile first approach makes it really easy to use. Tied to direct corporate payment cuts down on paperwork and accounting work and expenses get paid quickly! Rewards program is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - love the new releases - keep the new features coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Modern travel and expense management for mobile workforce. Easy to implement, easy to use. Cant go wrong.

Easy expense reporting for employees, easy expense management for company, reduced admin and increased savings.

TravelBank review by Dustin N.
Dustin N.

"So easy and straight forward!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps more hotel partners? I'm not sure it this is a result of our specific account or not???

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I think it's newer and worth a shot!

We needed an easy to use, one stop solution to our corporate travel needs and TravelBank solves them for us.

"Great ease of use"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface allows you to book travel seamlessly, and reminds you of your travel. I was able to book my travel quickly and move on with my day.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any issues as of yet, whats most important is the user-friendly nature. I'll let you know when I find something I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a

I don't often travel for work, so it is nice to be able to easily manage my travel without having to "figure it out". I like that it makes travel management one less thing to worry about.

TravelBank review by User

"Saving Money the smart way"

What do you like best?

I like that we have the opportunity to save money while getting convenient deals. All my travel plans are taken care of without a hassle and i can definitely appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

I can’t always get a rep on the phone. Also I do miss the stay with a friend option. Because I have a lot of family and friends in places that I travel.

Takes the hassle out of booking travel for my company. I never worry about receiving good deals or being rewarded for making sacrifices.

TravelBank review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"TravelBank is super simple"

What do you like best?

Super simple process to create an expense. Super fast feedback and payment

What do you dislike?

I sometimes create an "expense" but forget to create a "report". Us laypeople just want to create *one* thing and be done.

I don't stress out about small expenses because it's easy to import them.

TravelBank review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use, great rates, great customer service"

What do you like best?

It's a simple to use platform that really works in incentivizing me to help my company save on travel. The flights and hotels are priced competitively and the customer service reps are very responsive. The expense management tool makes reporting easy.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there might be a few airlines missing but I was informed they are being added soon.

I admit to not paying much attention to the price of travel when booking for work. It's an effective platform in making me more cost conscious and helps me save the company money by giving me rewards.

TravelBank review by Henry F.
Henry F.

"Great App. Using for Small Business Expense Efficiency"

What do you like best?

Love the transitions from photos to details for the expense, very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can’t identify the vendor on the receipt, slows me down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great efficient solution for your company

Taken my field sales force off of an old excel spreadsheet format much better.

TravelBank review by User in Computer Software

"I received a $70 discount on my roundtrip flight! "

What do you like best?

The system was very user friendly and provided heavy discounts. I'm very happy about the partnership between the company I work for (Docusign) and Travelbank.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all was great! It would be nice to have a page included that shows the best offers and deals being offered currently!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use tool with great options for purchasing flights as well as saving! It's worth spending time to research the best travel plans for your next trip.

I realize how great of a tool it is and will recommend it to friends and family! I like that you can view prices of flights from low to high, this is very helpful. I also like how you can see how much you will be saving before you enter your credit card information.

"Travelbank review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can book my hotels and airlines from the same app, and see very clearly the reward i am earning for a given trip

What do you dislike?

I dislike that travelbank flights do not code as "flights" with some of my credit cards (like amex platinum) that offer 5X points on air travel. Travelbank also does not show all of the airline inventory that i am able to book directly with the airline close to departure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its a good service

controlling costs

TravelBank review by Colbie B.
Colbie B.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can go in and book exactly what works for me personally. It has been a game changer!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! It has been amazing!

I can be more personal in my choices! AND I can see clearly how to save money.

TravelBank review by Laurie H.
Laurie H.

"Saves Time and Money"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for our employees to use and it makes expense tracking so much easier and more accurate. The expense reports are easy to download and submit for invoicing to clients. Because the app is so easy for our employees to use we are capturing more receipts as well.

What do you dislike?

The expense management side of the app is not very user friendly. Integration to QuickBooks has not been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple low cost solution for managing expenses TravelBank is the way to go.

Expense management

"Seamless experience"

What do you like best?

Easy seamless experience. The team at travel bank are responsive and very easy to deal with. In app chat made it really easy to deal with any questions or concerns. The team was very responsive and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

Ran into an issue where the flight wouldn't book because the airline seat was not available, and it wouldn't let me purchase the flight. Their team took care of the issue quickly and resolved it/provided a workaround.

Booking flights, tracking travel expenses. Huge benefit to doing things internally at a company. Makes it seamless.

TravelBank review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy Way to Book Travel "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Travel Bank is how easy it is to book a flight. All of my information is saved, so when I have a new flight to book, it can take me under 5 minutes!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the prices fluctuate within minutes and it can be stressful to find the best deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient, it make sense after looking around the sight!

Lots of good deals! The only place I have found where I can use a discount on a flight!

TravelBank review by Brendan Y.
Brendan Y.

"Great Application. Saves me time "

What do you like best?

It allows me to capture and manage my expenses for travel. I travel every week.

What do you dislike?

I don’t mind entering the expense amount but sometimes it takes a few second to load the app

We use an excel sheet to manually enter expenses. This helps me capture the expenses via camera and then list the expenses. I then just transfer my expenses to my exlcel sheet and submit the PDF summary and excel sheet to my finance group.

TravelBank review by Randy E.
Randy E.

"Best Expense software I have seen in years"

What do you like best?

I like the way I can add .j[pg, .pdf's, create reports, set up Workflows to allow managing employees expenses.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to delete & attach an attachment once the expense has been created. I cannot sequence the report according to expense category or description.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will also help you with your Travel needs. It connects with Quick Books and other expense softwre.

I need to have my employees and myself enter expenses, provide receipts and assemble them into a submitted report.

"Simple and Useful"

What do you like best?

Made planning my work trip simple and quick. Was able to book, flight and stay seemlessly. Loved how I could review hotel information. Felt confident with my travel plans.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if all options were offered when selecting a flight. Was looking for a specific flight that my colleague booked so I knew it existed but didn't appear in my search immediately and I had to do some searching to find the flight.

When having to travel for work and being responsible for booking your own lodging and flight before being reimbursed, TravelBank made it easy to stay within budget and find the best options available to me within my price range.

TravelBank review by Arthur G.
Arthur G.

"Easy to use, modern and fast"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have much trouble booking with the app; as an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use and free. All enterprise software should be like this.

This APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly and I love the travel options.

TravelBank review by User

"Easy to book. Great rates. "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. The prices were great. Included free carry on and option to upgrade my seats.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to receive alerts for price drops.

I think this is a great option for employees to book travel and track expenses. Great site to find all flight and hotel options with great rates. I always check with travel bank first before looking at other sites.

TravelBank review by Todd P.
Todd P.

"Great for corporate travel"

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward. Takes the guessing and headaches out of travelling for work.

What do you dislike?

Some hotels include a resort fee outside of the amount travelbank displays.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

Providing a standard company travel portal

TravelBank review by Elise C.
Elise C.

"Get your Expense Checks quicker!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, can quickly take a screenshot of my receipt and input it.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could type more of a description.

Employees want their expense reports quicker.

TravelBank review by Shawn S.
Shawn S.

"It’s just easy"

What do you like best?

It’s just simple to use. Take a picture, simply code it and at the end of the month hit submit.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the file size is too big to upload into our expense report system.

Now capturing all of my receipts. Before I would lose some, because I batched my receipts at the end of the month. Now I’m essentially single piece flowing and my efficiency has gone way up.

TravelBank review by Vy T.
Vy T.

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use,, it helps me organize my bills and receipts for all expenses. When I do income taxes I know how much I’ve Spent for my own business without missing anything

What do you dislike?

So far I don’t find any yet. I will update soon if anything else happens

For my expenses, it helps me keep all of the receipts so I don’t have to store them and make trash

TravelBank review by User in Internet

"Easy to use interface and quick service"

What do you like best?

From the ease of booking to the reminder emails, I truly enjoy my experience using travelbank. I also like that they give you an option to get credits for uber and other useful travel tools.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at this moment as I have only had a positive experience.

Ease of travel, easy booking, and everything between the calendar updates and email updates of my flight information.

TravelBank review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"User friendly and efficient"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use. I add my expenses and mileage each day to track my new self-employment. Taxes will be really easy to file next year.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet i’ve Recently started using this app and so far it’s working really well for my needs.

Easy to track mileage and expenses related to independent contractor jobs. Helpful for figuring out quarterly and annual tax info.

TravelBank review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"TravelBank"

What do you like best?

TravelBank makes tracking my expenses while on the road much easier. It allows me to categorize all expenses so and takes most of the work out of doing expense reports. Seamlessly able to work within the app or website and have any changes translate to the other.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet.

Definitely a time saver!

TravelBank review by Juan Z.
Juan Z.

"Keeps my monthly reimbursements in order"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send receipts directly by forwarding the emails.

What do you dislike?

I really miss the functionality of being able to create reports in currencies different than usd.

Organizing my monthly expenses

TravelBank review by Jane G.
Jane G.

"Easy and seamless"

What do you like best?

Great UX, easy to use, and super responsive via email or Intercom

What do you dislike?

I've had a great experience all around, no complaints

Making travel booking really easy without having to expense things myself

Learn more about TravelBank

TravelBank Videos

Learning about TravelBank?

* We monitor all TravelBank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.