Kuebix TMS Reviews & Product Details

Kuebix TMS Overview

What is Kuebix TMS?

Kuebix TMS (Transportation Management System) is a modular platform designed to scale to perfectly meet the needs of simple to the most complex supply chain requirements.

Kuebix TMS Details

Showing 33 Kuebix TMS reviews
Already have Kuebix TMS?
Warehouse Manager
Logistics Manager / Art Director / Sales
What do you like best?

Kuebix allows me to pull quotes from all of my LTL carriers at one time. Inot in a situation where a single carrier suits all of my needs so I need to pull many quotes in order to find out the best mix of price and service. I used to have to pull quotes from all of my carriers individually which was quite time consuming. Now I can do them in not time at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way that the blind shipment process works or that I cannot have Kuebix default setting be that it autopopulates my email address as one that I want to send the tender to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that people that use a wide range of LTL carriers for shipment and that are tired of spending time quoting throught those carriers websites convert to Kuebix and they will save massive amounts of time. You get all of your quotes in 1 easy to ready page so you can at least see service times and costs with much less effort. Then it is your experience with a carrier that needs to take over. No TMS can substitute for experience but it can help out with some of the more concrete basic components of your decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is saving me time which is such a help as I handle much more than my companies LTL shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to download your shipping vendors and very easy to get many quotes. You do not have to put very much information in either. it really only take a few seconds to generate a quote. I use it for every shipment!. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

most of the reporting we do not use at this time. seems cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use to go to each shipping vendors website and log in and quote. this was very time consuming. Kuebix "logs" in to all of the websites i want and generates one quote in seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IL
What do you like best?

Most TMS's require you to sign a long term contract and the implementation takes 3-6 month. Kuebix offers a free version (can be enough for small shippers) and you can upgrade if it suits you. Also, no wait time, shippers can connect their carriers and start using the product immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software is limited to the US, limited use outside of the United States. Hopefully, it'll change soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kuebix TMS helps to put all the carriers in one place, compare the prices and book the cheapest carrier. It's similar to Expedia or Kayak but for freight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations
What do you like best?

I use Kuebix to arrange freight shipments. The interface is fairly easy to understand and use. It's much easier than what I had with my carrier previously. I work for a small business, so I don't use all the 'Pro' features. However, the basic set of capabilities makes it very easy to arrange for a shipment. It has an address book and remembers the important details. This is very helpful, even though we only have a few suppliers. Booking a shipment is only 5 minutes, once I have all the information I need. It also provides access to tracking information.

Their support was also excellent. They contacted me in less than an hour, often in just a few minutes and helped correct things even when it was my mistake. Support can be either via email or phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I still have to go to my carrier to get the invoice, but this is easy and not really an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My review covers just the basic service. For the Pro version, consider the free trial and contact their support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because it's easy to use and integrates with my carrier, it's a great time saver. This helps a lot since I only do a few shipments per year, which means I don't have to remember a lot of esoteric details. It takes care of all that for me. I can see how this would be a huge time saver for companies with lots of shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Administrator/Logistics Manager/Bookkeeper
What do you like best?

Kuebix is super user friendly and very efficient to use. It cuts down on my time in getting quotes on LTL carriers and gives me the most accurate up to date information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Kuebis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly urge anyone to use Kuebix for your shipping needs. Shipping/picking up locations are stored (no having to retype each time you need to ship something), layout of each screen is user friendly, BOL and tenders are printable and already filled out. Very time efficient because you enter information once and everything is done for you (i.e. BOL) Rates are real time and based on account discount you have with a carrier or many carriers. Quotes are accurate because when I receive the invoice from the carrier it is for the same dollar amount as quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cuts down on my time to get a quote and pick a LTL carrier for all our shipments to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member
What do you like best?

The ability to run a rate quote from multiply vendors at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The set up for each vendor can be time consuing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has proved to be very useful for our company. It would be nice to have a more streamline way to get vendors set up and ready to use. Once they are set up and ready to use the program works seamlessly. I would recommend this product to any business that spend time running multiple rate quotes through multiple vendors on a daily basis. The time savings a lone is worth the money spent to purchase the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of Freight bills. Helps us to save money by easily comparing vendor prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

Certainly the best feature of Kuebix is that it does exactly what it is supposed to, with this program I get to see the rates across all of my preferred carriers as well as required times and transit days. This saves me many hours of rate comparison across various sites each month. I also very much appreciate that the basic service is free and has all of the features that I need including auto fill for customers addresses, shipment tracking, and generating BOL's. Also, with that in mind, its great too that I can easily select my carrier and complete the online booking process with just a few clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be a slight disconnect between carriers, for example, it won't populate ABF volume rates and with the same carrier, if I enter an NMFC number it won't provide ABF rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the TMS program that you've been waiting for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kuebix saves us time comparing rates and helps us choose the best shipping company. Also saves us a lot of time by automatically generating BOL's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Logistics & Operations
What do you like best?

The features "out of the box" represent the real-world need of a shipping and receiving operation. This allows users to have the functions necessary to perform the job at their fingertips with minimal training involved. Behind that is the power of data that can be used to make real-time actionable decisions to benefit the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This system has exceeded all expectations that we had set for a SAS as well as a partner in business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the scalability and the options offered. This product can be rolled out in phases to help with budgets and training concerns. There are options for a limited free version, paid licenses (month to month) and then full enterprise level agreements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freight cost reductions, transparency within the supply chain, and invoice auditing functionality are a few of the problems we have been able to solve since implementing the Kuebix TMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can keep my rates! We have worked hard over 45 years to get good rates for our business. Kuebix saves us time by allowing us to plug in consignee information, ship third party collect , even call tags, using our own lines, and our own rates. The ease of use and quick functionality are great, and Kuebix supplies their own labels, bol's, and financial tracking. I can do it all through their web app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is almost no downsides. I would love integration of say a google maps functionality, to see if I am shipping to a business, a house, etc, but otherwise Kuebix does everything I need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly wasting time using multiple websites to ship. I can do it all even have pick ups scheduled and Kuebix keeps all the information in a neat organized manner and I can even run financial reports and shipping usage reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Kuebix simplifies the shipping process and keeps all your shipments in one convenient place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have PRO numbers entered into the system, and you find a mistake on your BOL, when you edit the shipment, the PRO number initially assigned to the shipment is voided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've been on the fence about trying TMS software, definitely give this a try. I was initially reluctant, but it has made things so much easier, with a consistent shipping process across all integrated carriers. You won't regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kuebix has made training new employees a breeze. I no longer have to train them on multiple carrier websites, which are all quite different. Required fields are flagged in red and change to green when filled in, making the shipping process nearly mistake proof. My only regret with Kuebix is not trying it sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Customs Specialist
What do you like best?

Layout and pricing options are unbeatable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Paid version is higher than I would like to spend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Kuebix, I did not have one window into my 3PL, Direct Carrier, and Parcel rates in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

It is a very great system to be able to process shipments and rate all in one system. It has streamlined our shipment qouting and tendering process tremendously. I would highly recommend it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes about the system at all to mention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good software to use for multiple carrier quoting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the ability to quote multiple shipments with many different carriers all in one pace Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supply Chain MAnager
What do you like best?

Great tool for shipping and detail reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Kuebix. Kuebix meets all of my requirements and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kuebix is an awesome tool for shipping and reporting needs. I've been using Kuebix for a little under a year now and it has saved me a lot of time and the ability to create my own reports to fit our needs is perfect! I'm finding out more things about Kuebix everyday and the things I've learned has really impressed my boss. I definitely would recommend this sytem for anyone that handles logistics for their company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me tons of time without having to go to different carrier sites for quotes, shipping documents and reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

training quantity surveyor
What do you like best?

My experience is great. were using one of the paid versions and realized we weren't using any added features so we are now using the free version and it is still doing great. There are many benefits that this software has to offer. You have a ton of data to analyze. It saves me so much time being able to analyze multiple carriers all on the same viewing page. I would spend a significant amount of my day quoting multiple carriers for different lanes. I now input the shipment information into Kuebix and I have every carrier's rates at my fingertips! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would keep track of the dimensions of everything I ship. My company ships a lot of overlength and when I share information with other carriers of previous shipments it only shows the cost, location, and the weight shipped. The thing that I like least about the software is the inability to receive tracking information when a shipment is coming inbound. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the fact that it creates the bill of lading, provides the quote, and schedules the pickup all on the same platform. It's time saving, value adding and very beneficial to my everyday shipping requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The back-end of everything put in the system is data. This data is real time and is great for reporting. The ship it screen is easy to use and straight forward. When you contact support they are usually on top of resolving the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The internal departments like engineering use the agile planning environment and take way to long to fix ongoing issues and fix any glitch. If you are told 4 to 6 weeks and a project should be ready as promised, then do what you have to do to meet that deadline.

The AP records are separate from the line haul booked prices so its difficulty to report the actually cost of shipping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to the other Products out there, Kuebix is more cost effective. The Customer service is fantastic, but when there is a module that is broken, be prepared to wait more than 2 months to have it fixed.

Overall, I recommend Kuebix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have more visibility on our shipments and cost compared to before. Carriers are flocking to us instead of Harbar having to seek them out. Carrier love using Kuebix to spot quote. By spot quoting, we can pick and choose the best Price based on quoted carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Coordinator
What do you like best?

Shows all rates and options for every LTL account we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't been able to find out how to get quotes that include insurance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made quoting and shipping a lot faster and easier. Even prints out the BOL with our Logo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

The ease of use is the best part. All the carriers we use are in the system. It's a one stop shop for me and saves a tremendous amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything as of yet. Kuebix suits the needs of our company as it is used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For anyone who uses multiple Freight Carriers it's a god send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The time savings is amazing. What used to take 45 min. to a hour. Now takes 5 to 10 min. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love that I have multiple shipping companies in one spot so I can enter all info into one place, select the one I like and see all the details, and print the BOL right from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few things I don't care for: 1 - if the freight company isn't on there, it's a roundabout way to get their quotes. 2 - Even though "ship it" quotes are saved automatically without having to ship it right then, they are sometimes hard to find. I would prefer a button to click "save this quote" and name it for easy finding. 3 - Not even sure if this is something Keubix related or freight company related, but there are some freight companies from certain locations that won't allow the pickup to be scheduled automatically. Therefore, even though I get the BOL, I still have to call or go to that company's website to schedule the pickup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have direct relationships, and know that you still may have to check some local companies on your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall, I still save time by putting info into one spot - I just have to remember the few company's that won't pop up automatically and where their delivery areas are. I realized how nice it is to have direct relationships with trucking companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I like that everything about Kuebix is easy to use from setting up shipments to running reports the system makes it quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any down sides to using Kuebix Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fast, Easy and no Tech issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits to having a one stop shop are endless but the biggest plus is the time saved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can see all of your freight companies and rates in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not very easy to book shipment and streamline invoicing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use once it is set up, highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It eliminates having to go company to company for a quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ET
What do you like best?

The ease of finding rates across all of our carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to respond, to the point where it times out. But when it works, it works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More rate verification due to the simplicity of retrieving rates across multiple carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the way it is recognize volume shipment verses regular shipment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this programs and it own format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't been experienced any problem with Kuebix yet but when I do, I will sure to share them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I love how Kuebix lets us sort through quotes from all of our different vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that i don't get to use it more often! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have saved so much time not having to go to individual websites to check freight quotes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

My good brother Jim Dunleavy has been outstanding all along the way. His demeanor is always cheerful and helps me out with any questions or issues I may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, nothing really... can't even think of anything off of the top of my head. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Send it and sign up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating more freight revenue and getting leads on new and important customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Kuebix TMS?

Kuebix TMS Categories on G2