Inova Payroll

Inova brings clarity to your payroll and HR processes with smart technology solutions that help you engage your workforce and optimize the employee life cycle.

Work for Inova Payroll?

Learning about Inova Payroll?

Inova Payroll Reviews

Ask Inova Payroll a Question
Showing 12 Inova Payroll reviews
Inova Payroll review by Roland C.
Roland C.

"Solid payroll software for small to medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

Several years ago we made the decision to switch from ADP to Inova, it was a good decision. The transition to the new software went smoothly and has continued to run smoothly ever since. We will occasionally have other payroll service providers call trying to persuade us to look at what they have to offer, I'm quick to inform them that we are very satisfied with Inova and switching from them isn't an option for us.

What do you dislike?

Overall a very good system with good functionality. I wish it was able to integrate with Midwest Time Clock system so we didn't have to double enter new employees or remove terminated ones. Customer Service has always been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They provide great 1 on 1 service and are super simple to use. I highly recommend them. If there is ever a compliance issue, their team is on top of it and gets it fixed.

The employee time tracker and our account manager who handles our day to day time handing and payroll comuptation is everything. People in our organization used to complain about delayed salaries and compensation because of lack of manpower to manually compute salaries and data time sheets. With Inova, we were able to reduce the delay and we are always on track with servicing our employees.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Inova Payroll
Inova Payroll review by Angela  B.
Angela B.

"My experience has been wonderful"

What do you like best?

I know I can rely on Inova Payroll 100% of the time to have payroll correct each week. Also, I have one contact to speak with and when he is on vacation, I can go straight to his manager. Any questions or concerns I have are resolved within a very short time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Inova Payroll

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Inova to all businesses. I am willing to speak with anyone who is looking for a reference

I know my taxes are files correctly and on time. I know I do not have to worry about my payroll being processed each week. Inova is there for me.

What Payroll solution do you use?

Inova Payroll review by Teresa M.
Teresa M.

"I'm not changing payroll vendors!"

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly; easy to navigate, easy to view/read. Changes can be made easily and quickly. Customer service is excellent! Mike Helm is the best!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. The program suites our needs.

The time it takes me to complete payroll is far shorter than the provider used previously. So, time management (for me) is a problem solved and a benefit realized!

Inova Payroll review by Debra B.
Debra B.

"Grateful User"

What do you like best?

Awesome client service, willingness to assist when needed and one on one help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, improvements could be Staye Taxes listing for Employees to claim “Exempt”, easier way to ensure Salaried are auto paid

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great program at an affordable price with exceptional customer service.

NPayroll processing, HR needs, new hire processing, employee life cycle

Inova Payroll review by Darlene G.
Darlene G.

"Inova is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is 2nd to no one.

What do you dislike?

I hate taxes - Inova's tax team is very helpful in managing the taxes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call me!

Every payroll need is solved through Inova in some form or fashion. The ease of the system makes me realize I was lacking services with other providers.

Inova Payroll review by Mehmet Y.
Mehmet Y.

"Harika bir şekilde çalışıyor"

What do you like best?

Sistemin kolay kullanımlı olmasını seviyorum.Yazılım ihtiyaçlarımız için iyi çalışıyor. Tüm ödeme taslaklarınızı tek bir yerde görüntülemek için birebir

What do you dislike?

Kullanıcı dizileri çok uzun ve gösterge tablosunda gezinmek zor.

Onları iki haftada bir bordro ve bordro vergilerimizi işleme koymak için kullanıyoruz.

Inova Payroll review by User

"Informative and helpful payroll provider"

What do you like best?

Because they are a smaller firm, I like that we get very personalized attention. We are assigned a representative and they are always willing to help us out with whatever we need.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about our service with Inova Payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend them. Even though they are a smaller company, they can do what the bigger companies can at a very reasonable price and with a more personalized rapport.

We use them to process our biweekly payroll and payroll taxes.

Inova Payroll review by User

"Payroll processing made easier"

What do you like best?

I have had the same customer service representative since I started which helps when I have an issue or question. The software is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I am not able to create my own reports. I'm sure there is a way do this but I haven't figured it out yet.

Time Keeping and Payroll processing.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

The software works well for our needs. It's useful to view all your pay stubs at one place

What do you dislike?

The UI is not very intuitive, and the color scheme can be improved.

Easily view pay stubs, which is especially helpful when verifying W2 information

Inova Payroll review by Administrator

"HR Generalist, former Payroll Clerk"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is easy to use. Importing the hours and setting up deductions is relatively painless.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is too limited. I would like to have greater capability when exporting documents to excel.

N/A. We've used Inova for several years.

Inova Payroll review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Complicated system considering the cost"

What do you like best?

We viewed this as a consolidating product for managing employee time, pay, and attendance records.

What do you dislike?

User sequences are too long and dashboard is difficult to navigate.

No longer switching between systems for HR/finance overlap.

Inova Payroll review by User

"The local customer service experience at Inova can't be beat."

What do you like best?

Local office and customer service reps, knowledgeable staff

What do you dislike?

software can be a little restrictive at times, but am overall happy with it

outsourcing pay calculations and paycheck/direct deposit preperation

Learn more about Inova Payroll

Inova Payroll Videos

Learning about Inova Payroll?

* We monitor all Inova Payroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.