BombBomb

BombBomb

BombBomb is a video messaging service that allows you to record, send, and track personalized video emails within the applications you use every day.

Work for BombBomb?

Learning about BombBomb?

BombBomb Reviews

Ask BombBomb a Question
Showing 253 BombBomb reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BombBomb

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Hillary U.

"Great way to connect with future clients"

What do you like best?

I love how you can send a personalized message with minimal effort. In an age where it is easy to send mass emails, prospective clients and current clients love receiving their own video messages through BombBomb. We have even had several people respond back to us via BombBomb.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the quality of the video sent, but it does make for a quick and easy send.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! It can be odd at first to video yourself and send it, but it is effective. It does feel a little pricey, but we have seen great benefits.

"Cold calls" much less cold thanks to BombBomb! It has been amazing to see how quickly future clients respond to our personalized BombBombs and they are always impressed to receive a personalized message from us. It has help us make connections which has expanded our business.

Logan L.

"BombBomb makes it easy to build relationships with video"

What do you like best?

The app is so easy to use across Gmail, the Chrome Extension and the mobile app! I use it on a daily basis to send videos to prospects, customers and even my team members

What do you dislike?

And a few issues with the notifications but the support team helped me get that ironed out very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Video can be intimidating if it's new for you, so take advantage of how easy BombBomb makes it to record & send personal videos to dive in soon. :)

I've seen increased replies from customers or prospects that have gone dark. I'm also been able to save time and communicate better where a written email would have taken longer or not unable to communicate the nuance of my message.

Susan E.

"BombBomb is a Realtors best kept secret!"

What do you like best?

How to WOW your clients? Video email, a video about new listings, setting yourself apart, quick audience capture, Easy to download, easy user interface. I like it that I can do it on my PC (windows 10) on my Apple Ipad Air, AND on my Android Samsung S8 Note! Kudos to you for all that! I have done a few video emails, too. I did a video outside an Open House one day but the wind was gusting very badly and now I feel I need to add a stabilizer and Bluetooth (wireless) mic. Would be great if Bombbomb could get together with other parties to offer discounts for extra camera equipment.

What do you dislike?

Haven't quite reached that point yet! However, the lighting I am finding tricky as I am in a basement with just overhead lighting or light from a basement window. Would be great if I could adjust the lighting on the camera or on the Dashboard. I am not sure about the 'editing' part of Bombbomb nor how to get my Text branding into the video. I understand that I can use Bitly to brand my video but am not sure how to do that and can't find any youtube ways of doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just Do IT! Takes a bit of getting used to - use the tele-prompt for accurate wording and be aware of blinks, and hesitation.

I am realizing that there are many subjects I can include as a short video. I am trying to get more leads and want to use BombBomb with LinkedIn but not sure how.

As a senior, is there a way to edit the wrinkles? LOL

I did send out a video to get started just recently. I also liked the hint of putting up a small card with the essence of my message for the first start of the video. Kudos again.

It would be good to have a like-minded group who use BB to get together. Heck, maybe I'll start my own group - in fact, I've just realized that would be a benefit to me.

Paula F.

"Connecting with clients is so much easier"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and how much they do for me to make sure i am successful. Video doesn't come easy to me, yet with bomb bomb it definitely is easier. They do a lot for me and i just simply need to produce videos for the material they give me, or create my own. It is definitely a motivation when I know a specific email is set to go out.

What do you dislike?

That it cant work from inside my CRM, so i need to send the emails directly from Bomb Bomb. Although is not as complicated as i thought it would be. They walked me through the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is not a cheap tool, but you will get so much out of it. Just get used to the idea that video is here to stay, and get those videos starting.

Being more on the face of my clients, connecting more often and in innovative ways. It forces me to do certain things that i would otherwise postpone indefinitely. It helps provide information to my clients in an easy and understandable way.

Angi B.

"Absolute best way to increase your visibility with your audience (short of visiting them at home!)"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - This program is so simple to use that even us non-techies can create awesome emails and even drip campaigns with no trouble. I have been a BombBomb user for about 6 years now and have used the platform across multiple business lines. I encourage all of my coaching clients to use BombBomb to increase their visibility with their own customer base.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about BombBomb really. I guess if there were one area I think they could improve, it would be with the mobile application. It doesn't seem quite as user friendly as the desktop version and the gmail integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to increase your connection with your clients and potential clients, BombBomb is a fantastic solution! In addition, it's super easy to use and the customer training and support is phenomenal!

As a life and business coach, it's very helpful for me to have another platform to send out inspirational messages and short training videos to my clients. I am also a part owner in a new Keller Williams real estate office and I use BombBomb to help our 75+ agents stay engaged when I can't possibly connect with each and every one of them personally. Over the years I have built a pretty extensive library of evergreen content that I can use repeatedly and with different audiences. I love it!

Bob C.

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Although there are other video email apps out there I personally feel BoomBoom is by far the best, they are always updating the product, customer service is excited about solving your problem, the best part is they send you a video of how to solve the problem, this allows you to go back and review the video if necessary.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike, other services are ok but none are exceptional like BoomBoom.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything is laid out in a step by step method, plenty of templates and the ability to customize your own including your logo or brand is very important. BoomBoom is built for the beginner to the most soficiated user.

You get to deliver a short or long personal message, I am a network marketer and this service allows me to customize the type of video for each segment of my business, if you just want to drop a short video to congratulate one of your team members there is NO better way than BoomBoom.

Jake J.

"The best video service out there "

What do you like best?

I love BombBomb for many reasons, First of all, I love how streamlined the whole process is creating a video to send to a client. Also, I love how easy it is to stay in touch with your contacts using BombBomb. It's a great tool for anyone in the business that wants to stay in touch with their clients on a personal level. Sending a video via email to a contact is a great way to remind them of who you are and how you can help them in their journey.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about the program, Its very simple to use and It creates amazing professional items to send out to your clients or contacts. I love the program and the more I explore and learn, the more I love it. There have been a few glitches along the road but with BombBomb's customer service and ease of use I have been able to surpass all these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

check it out!

we are using it to stay in touch with our database in conjunction with our CRM. It's working amazing creating that personal video showing who you are and showing you remember that person. I believe it's creating a personal bond with our database and giving us the opportunity to tap into business we never have before. I will be recommending BombBomb to ant and all other professionals I know that are interested.

Tamara B.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I am still in the process of learning how to use BombBomb to the fullest, but the customer service is amazing and always willing to help. I love how organized and professional they are whenever you reach out to them. They help you realize not to fault your videos as most of us don't like watching our selves and always critic everything we do. I love how they assist you in what script you can say instead of trying to figure out something out on your own, which makes the process so much easier. I love that this product get me out in front of more clients than any other realtor

What do you dislike?

That it it something new to me.....so the learning process is taking time, but that is like anything new. I just need to find more time to learn to use it to its fullest.

I am finding i am able to touch point more customers more often. I am getting feedback from some of the customers/clients which is what I want more of.

Jason R.

"Can't live without it."

What do you like best?

I love how I can use BombBomb in many different areas of my business. I can stay in touch with clients and perspective clients, I can use screen capture video to show/demonstrate more complex topics with my clients, and I can do surveys and gather data on what other needs I can help my clients with. I also use BombBomb as part of my process with every client. It is 100% integrated with how I run my business.

What do you dislike?

How could you dislike anything about it? BombBomb is continually updating and upgrading the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give the 14 day trial a try. But really try it. Use it to it's fullest and see the results they have on your business. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

BombBomb allows me to meet my clients without having to meet them. It really does allow me to establish and maintain a relationship with my clients while at the same time freeing up time from having to run from appointment to appointment. It can all be done on my own time and more importantly on my clients own time.

Because of my continued use with BombBomb over the years I have been able to grow my business year over year each year. At the same time I have been able to become more and more efficient. This has allowed me to handle the continued growth of my business without feeling overwhelmed by all the things that need to be done. The time savings I gain from using BombBomb really are game changing.

Mark H.

"Love the ease of use & communication to all my agents at once! "

What do you like best?

It so easy to use, I get an idea or thought about the business, pick up my phone, shoot a quick video and within seconds i can send it to every agent in all of my offices. It also helps me when I start to build a relationship with clients. My business is personal referral so I try to add that personal touch when my sphere refers me to someone. It makes the client feel like they already know me when we actually meet.

What do you dislike?

I think that some of the functions can be a little smoother but realistically that just sounds picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you start you can't stop using it!

I can effectively communicate information with every agent at the same time. If there is breaking news in the industry, information about the dos and don'ts of contracts or what have you, i can send it out quickly. I have created what I can "Manager's Minutes". These are my education/information emails to the agents and they love them. Now my meetings are quick because I have eliminated the everyday BS that clutters meetings, we're down to monthly meetings only now.

Linda K.

"Great way to Connect"

What do you like best?

As soon as I have a phone conversation with someone new, I will either send them a bombbomb text or email so that they can see me and hopefully connect better. I also like that I can send a video instead of a long email explaining in more detail without spending all the time making sure the "tone" is right in the email.

What do you dislike?

I can not get it to work on my Mac on Safari

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so easy to use and there are so many ways to implement what they have. Be creative! If you do not know what to do there are plenty of videos and if you need help Bombbomb has fantastic customer service.

I feel like the message I send to my clients is more clear if I speak on video instead of writing an email. And, there is a better connection to my new clients if I have not personally met them yet.

Garrett V.

"The best way to get a face to face with a potential client!"

What do you like best?

The ability to get my personality across in video as my humour can be rather dry; it wont come out well just in text. I'm able to create an evergreen video and send to 200 or a single video to a single user. I can create forms with automated email send outs.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a little more CRM-y, in that there are a few features I had to seek out with a full-on CRM and merge the features with Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't want to get into creating your own video content to go on social media or other platforms, at least consider sending video via email. Its personal and can be tailored to the recipient. The additional marketing features really help get your point across.

Response rates from boring emails are not great, but adding in a personalized message is great

darren s.

"Amazing product with great service"

What do you like best?

I love that I have a custom email that looks like my website and how easy it is to use!!! Whenever I need help they are great at walking me through it and making it super easy.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far!- maybe the limitation of how many people I can sent it to at one time. I would just like to be able to send to more then 10 people at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just an expanded list of emails that I can send the video to would be great. it seems there is a limit on the number of emails I can send to at one time.

I am able to connect in a different way and clients really respond to it. Saves time explaining items or procedures. I can send Screen captures or phone videos with ease.

Robyn B.

"Bombbomb.... an incredible opportunity to change your communications"

What do you like best?

Cutting edge technology that we are able use on so many platforms. I love the fact that I am able to turn on my phone in my car, in front of a house, on my computer or anywhere I am and send a video to anyone anywhere. I have a series that I have plugged into all incoming internet leads that makes it so easy to not only connect, but to track if they open the email. I have birthdays already plugged in for not only the owners but if I connected with their children I will send them one too. I love the training videos because they really break down what to do and inspire me to do more

What do you dislike?

You update constantly and I fall behind! I know that is not a negative but it is hard to sometimes keep up with all you are offering. I do save the videos that you send out explaining the updates to watch later.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it. Get over what you look like because you as you are on the camera is what they are going to see when they meet you. Yes, we all want to look gorgeous all the time but some days our hair is off or the lighting is off but when you meet them, both might happen.

Everything! Client emails with my videos, client communications, updates to clients during the transactions, birthdays, lead follow up, prompt, and any time that I can have a stronger/clearer communication with my clients/prospective clients. I started using BombBomb in 2013. Amazing who they started as and who they are today.

Dawn W.

"Priceless content delivered with all star service"

What do you like best?

The concierge level of service is second to none and the product is easy to use with priceless value. It is apparent from top to bottom through the company, that each and every individual plays an important role in the success and future of the organization. Proud to be a customer and excited for the tools to come in the future. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to attend the re-humanize conference and mastermind with other like minded all stars. Being surrounded by so many individuals willing to share, teach, learn and grow together was a true gift. I really hope the event happens again so I can bring the entire team! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

That I don't use it enough! This one is on me though. I wish you could see tracking from text sends but i understand why. We had challenges using prompt for spouses birthdays. I would like to see more from the app as far as accessing templates to choose from (unless it does already!)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! don't wait - complete game changer

We have a plan for consistent personal communication to our clients who already know like and trust us as well as those who need to get to know us. building my own confidence one video at a time and showing off our brand and truly who we are as a group. We stand out from our competitors and have levelled up our game 10x.

Alicia S.

"Amazing Way to connect with your clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to use your mobile phone or email and to be able to send automatically set up a drip campaign. I bought this software 4 years ago and I am amazed at the growth of the company and how much more you offer than when I started. I just upgraded to the Prompt which I am excited to utilize in my business and help me connect more often. The Rehumanize Conference really helped me to understand how to use the BombBomb tools . I think the Real Estate world it is so important to connect face to face and this tool allows that to happen.

What do you dislike?

You have to work hard still and learn all the tools. I need to get better at using everything is offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it asap! Be prepared to do the work and really learn how to use the tools. so important to implement and use consistently. If you use it, it works.

the auto drip campaign and being able to track.. I just figured out the Google extension and digital business card which I am stoked to use

Justin B.

"BombBomb is the Bomb Dot Com"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, and how it makes my job easier. As a busy realtor we don't always have time to stop and think, and this program takes the thinking out of it! I like how it puts me in front of my clients more frequently without being intrusive, and it compliments my desire to be more authentic in my business

What do you dislike?

I dont use this feature myself, but the bomb bomb social prompt is used by so many agents in my trade area, that the content seems to be too saturated

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CALL BOMBBOMB TO DISCOVER ALL THAT IT CAN DO!!!!!!!!!! until going to the rehumanize conference I didn't realize all the amazing features it has, and how it can help me in my business! Once I realized this, it was a no brainer to upgrade my account to prompt to unlock all the great things it can do to automate my business. I wish I had know about all the other features and I would have utilized the full capabilities of BOMBBOMB sooner

Getting in front of my clients, showing them the human aspect of the business, that im a real person, who has feelings and genuinely cares about them

Jay S.

"BombBomb has empowered me to easily share local information of value to others"

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly capture and share video and other messaging in an effective way to a targeted audience. The company is also focused on allowing others to use the product at low cost to effect improvements in the lives of those around the world. The staff is of high quality and very invested in the success of their customers.

What do you dislike?

Not really a BombBomb issue but a common issue of not being in the habit or comfortable personally to share

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and commit to using it for several months. Find the opportunity to share and invite others to benefit from your services and the information you share and invitation you make for others to participate. Don't worry about being perfect because your friends, prospects and sphere will appreciate you being authentic and sincere. You too will benefit from inviting others to participate in the experiences you find valuable.

Communication and staying in touch with current customers, prospects and my valuable past clients. The community I live in and the service organization I serve benefit from the tools Bomb Bomb offers and I can leverage across our priorities and values.

Loretta M.

"Best realtor video assistant"

What do you like best?

I adore how you can send a customized message with negligible exertion. During a time where it is anything but difficult to send mass messages, imminent customers and current customers love accepting their very own video messages through this product. It is unquestionably an inspiration when I realize a particular email is set to go out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't appear to be very as easy to understand as the work area form and the gmail joining.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be imaginative! On the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea what to do there are a lot of recordings and in the event that you need assistance Bombbomb has phenomenal client administration.

I am discovering I am ready to contact point more clients all the more regularly. I am getting input from a portion of the clients/customers which is the thing that I need a greater amount of. It enables me to meet my customers without gathering them. It truly allows me to build up and keep up an association with my customers while in the meantime saving time from running from arrangement to arrangement. It should all be possible voluntarily and all the more significantly on my customers claim time.

Robert L C.

"Video says 1000 words"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the reaction prospects, past clients, and current customers give me when they see my face. I

What do you dislike?

I do not like the forms feature because of the minimal customization and if you are not savvy it enough it can be very confusing to use. Creating templates are fairly easy but they need more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only product in the industry that offers the features and the customer support and continuances improvements is making this product indispensable.

The number business problem that it is solving for me is creating trust before I meet a person in person. It has made the introduction process less confrontational and you can make it systematic to a point were all you need to do in person is solidifying the reason for meeting in person.

Drew B.

"Incredible Client Experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to email a client a video that details our meetings or calls. Its something that is much more personal than just a simple email. I have had so many current clients appreciate the personal touch and potential clients become clients because of the personal touch. The integration and tracking tool with Gmail is awesome and it lets me track my actual emails sent and opened so I know when a client has read, clicked, and viewed my email.

What do you dislike?

I have zero complaints. Bomb Bomb is everything that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would pay whatever they asked because the return has been 100 fold.

The main problem in the financial industry is the non-personal nature, but with bomb bomb those walls are torn down and I believe that people really appreciate that.

Tanya (Tatiana) G.

"BombBomb Review"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that the service has a free trial period, as I have heard mixed reviews from my colleagues. Also, the service was pretty easy to use and most of the emailing features were pretty self explanatory such as building an email with just dragging and dropping. Connecting to our clients via video definitely added some sort of face to face interaction which is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had more templates for the emails. Also, I have noticed that some of my emails got lost and I am not sure why they did not autosave. However, that only happened a couple of times in the past and I believe that this is now fixed. Another thing that I wish they would change is the option to view who opened the email instead of seeing how many people opened the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service helped us to enhance our communication with our clients and we found that it was quite easy to use. Although, there were some major problems with the app as it would not autosave some emails, that improved and I believe that it has been fixed. So, the app is constantly improving to meet the users' needs. Connecting via videos will certainly set your business apart from others.

We were trying to find a way to enhance our system of communication and make it more professional looking. BombBomb helped us achieve that goal.

Derek D.

"My BomBomb review!"

What do you like best?

I've been using BomBomb for at least 2 years and everything I have to say is this software is so useful when you need to make videos and send them to friends or workers. You can use it on your phone and make videos with a really good quality and it's so easy to use for the people who don't want to loose time. An interesting fact is you can import all your contacts in this software too.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this software I always have to make sure everything is saved because I can't write an email and just close the software I have to save it. The other thing I don't like is the support I sent an email to ask a question and It took a lot of time to get a reply.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you guys need to make videos and send them trough email then this is the better application you can use. I really recommend everyone to try this software and I guarantee you will be satisfied by the fact how easily it's to manage everything with this.

I would say I am very productive and I can manage my emails and send emails more easily.

Matt H.

"BombBomb Email for Communicating with Customers/Supporters"

What do you like best?

Video integration into email is good and easy. New drag and drop to build an email is easy to use. It also manages unsubscribes from subscribers, prevents us from accidentally spamming people who don't want to receive our emails.

Drip campaigns and ability to schedule campaigns over long term is a great plus.

Easy integration with Church Community Builder (our database system) makes it simple to sync contacts and group lists.

What do you dislike?

Does not auto-save emails as you create them. This is very inconvenient and I have lost emails I was creating due to a power outage or even just an internet interruption.

Cannot see who is opening or viewing our emails, only the number of opens and clicks. Other services allow you to see which subscribers are opening or clicking. Overall, still seems a bit more clunky than other similar email services, like MailChimp.

iOS app seems to be of minimal value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good service, has pros and cons versus other similar email services, worth weighing out.

Consistent and professional looking communication from our organization, while effectively managing who receives our emails and preventing spam from us. The use of video to communicate to our people is a great plus, as folks do not often read emails but will watch a video. The reply with video feature is also a neat option for our people to easily communicate back with us.

Jana S.

"Easy Branding & Great CRM Potential"

What do you like best?

All videos and emails look sleek and elegant, with minimal work into the formatting and design. The ability to organize email templates for transaction management, lead followup, promotional material, etc. is also a great strength that helps with our CRM practices

What do you dislike?

Some items aren't incredibly intuitive, and it can take time to learn something new. The entire Automations tab is something we never understood.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use compared to other programs, but may still require some patience with some of the bugs. Anybody that isn't technologically proficient may need to spend some time or watch some of their webinars to ensure they fully understand the product

Great for sending educational for our clients (i.e. what to expect emails) and awesome for advertising client appreciation events.

"Great resource for dealing with clients"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how this application allows us to give a more personal touch to our messages with clients. My day to day is primarily dealing with clients that right in with inquiries through our web form. This application allows me to send a personalized video response to their emails which makes a seem less robotic and not only that I'm even able to include a short screen share to help walk them through how to navigate issues. The clients himself have definitely loved the idea and many have replied back that it's a smart idea to be able to see who they're interacting with.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the lack of ability to track the videos that we send and the number of people that see them total. While it is nice to see when people open up our emails I would like a separate tracking for how many people are opening each of those videos up total as well as tracking for how many videos total that we send.

I think this will allow us to better measure which video is more successful and gets more click rates.

The second and last thing that I don't like and I'm just being picky here is the fact that the video flips our image so it makes us look weird.

As mentioned in my first paragraph We primarily deal with clients that experience issue with our software and write in via the contact form. They specifically chose not to call in because they are busy individuals and as such normally with emails it is so hard to make it seem personal and often times in the past our emails came across as robotic and indifferent templates. This was manifested via the low scores that we were getting in customer service satisfaction however with the implementation of this video software our messages now got a more personal touch and not only that we were able to provide screen share walkthroughs of how to navigate certain issues on the account as opposed to typing a long list of instructions on the email and then having a lot of back and forth because the client did not understand the instructions. The result of this was a lot less back and forth with the efficient screen share and also with the personal face to a name videos we were able to greatly increase client satisfaction as they were able to see who they were interacting with which made it feel like a more personal experience. There's not many companies where you would write in two and get a video back of the representative that you're dealing with so this also helps our service stand out above the rest.

Amber Z.

"Use Daily for Sales Leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, notifications for email opens and video plays, mobile app automatically uploads to the desktop

What do you dislike?

When you are pre-viewing your video before sending it, if you want to type a message it stops your video. It is supposed to do that, but it's annoying. I would like to stop my message as I preview my video as it saves me a lot of time!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend it!! There are so many things you can do from desktop to mobile. It's pretty awesome

People comment how they love a personalized video, I can send videos of cars, and love that I can make a video and explain something on my computer screen such as a vehicle's detail page!

Larissa B.

"effective, time saving business tool "

What do you like best?

prompt , automated birthday emails and home anniversary emails.

the content is actually good

What do you dislike?

the flow of the automated emails. it's a lot easier to log in once a month and do all birthday videos at once. since switching to prompt instead of manually doing them, ive missed a lot of personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

think outside the box and see how many ways you can use the product. I use it for work, but I've also started using it to stay connected in my non profit work, my networking groups, I use the forms for my reverse pop-bye. There are so many outside the box uses that justify the cost

it lets me know who to call . If someone watches the video, I call them. I;m calling 7 out of 100 instead of the entire 100.

Morgan G.

"A New Way to Get Clients Attention"

What do you like best?

They are trying to do something I have not seen before... send video pitches through a email platform. These go straight to your prospects inbox.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no idea if this will work or not. I'm not one to believe a startup marketing pitch just because it hasn't been done before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their security and support is lacking. The password I set in the beginning of my trial was in the URL they direct me to! Are you kidding me? That's unacceptable, regardless of how it's stored or handled after. Once I tried to delete my subscription once I saw that, I was notified that it was by phone only.

Getting in front of prospects in a different way. Cold calling and emailing are great, but you really are only limited to those methods.

David D.

"GREAT system and I haven’t even tapped into all the capabilities!"

What do you like best?

BombBomb is easy to use and completely seamless throughout all my devices. I can send a quick video from my iPhone, create a campaign from my PC and sort through contacts on my iPad.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to think of things I dislike. I have not tapped into all of the details of the system such as CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time to learn the system. In business you make money by working ON your business, not IN your business. Spending time initially on the learning curve will pay!

In business I need to stand out to my clients. When they receive a video it gets their attention. I frequently get comments like “Wow, I really appreciated the personal touch.”

Gina S.

"Best way to comminicate to your clients"

What do you like best?

I love the integration and templates that bomb bomb has to offer. We do not use it to it's fullest however I have seen another agent in our brokerage who uses it and the emails he sends out looks awesome. I love the templates. I like how you can record various videos and keep them for further use; template video. I find bomb bomb has great variety and capability to reach out to only one client or sent out to a bulk of clients. I found the set was easy to learn. I look forward to using it to our fullest and see it grown our business presence.

What do you dislike?

I actually like bomb bomb and can not think of anything I dislike . I would have to say what I don't like is I know I am not using it to it's fullest so I need to sit down learn more of it's capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Bomb to anyone who wants to improve their business relationship with their clients

I love bomb bomb because you can express yourself in a video vs trying to do it in an email. The ability to do video and/or personalized emails with template and imbedded videos I feel makes the recipient want to open the video. We have had many complements about how they enjoyed the video vs reading an email. Clients love the personal touch. Most are surprised that we are sending a video.

CT
Consultant in Telecommunications

"BombBomb.com Review from Rich Technology Group"

What do you like best?

I like that when using it, it has the effect of changing what is normally a nameless, faceless wall of text in an email into a real person. For us even though we do sales in a somewhat impersonal industry (technology), relationships is still everything with our contacts, especially long time customers. It's so much more to be able to pop up in a video as a living breathing person, that has likes, dislikes, a family - just something more then just a business person or salesperson. It takes the relationship building and memorability of a basic email to a whole another level!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike that is a deal breaker or that non-justifies the cost. There are only 2 things I could say about it that a lot of times, the joy of working at home is being able to work while in pajamas or having a beer or to put it plainly, not necessarily looking PRESENTABLE haha. Sometimes while I have a lot of emails to send and a lot to do, I don't feel like getting "presentable enough" for video - from a visual and presentable standpoint. It would be nice if there was a 2nd option in the Gmail extension to send an AUDIO response, that is just like a audio thing (kind of like the app YAC) but without video, to still give the personal touch without being on camera. LASTLY, I forget the function but there are 1 or more powerful functions that I tried to use, that you guys recently introduced, but it said it required the installation of a .EXE file that was Windows only compatible. Thats kind of goofy to me because NOBODY used Windows anymore. I myself use ONLY Chromebooks running Chrome OS (and love it) and the rest of my entire sales staff uses either Chromebook or Apple computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work in inside sales, whether domestic or abroad and require email for things like quotes, presentations, etc. This product makes them much more personal and engages your clients on a whole another level. It's one thing to send someone a textual email explaining the benefits of a proposed solution, but it's a whole another thing to send a video actually telling them about it in living color with gestures and real tone of voice and body language. If you're in any kind of sales that requires email communication you will love BombBomb.

Before I made my dream move to Costa Rica, I always worried about how I would maintain that "personal touch" with clients and referral partners. I built the first 9 years of my business networking at social functions - shaking hands and kissing babies, as they call it. While I have no regrets about my move, it obviously has been harder to meet people in person, but BombBomb has helped bridge that gap just enough, to where I still am able to portray myself as, a real person - more than "just another salesman" to my clients and contacts all over the USA from overseas.

Heidi S.

"I'll use BombBomb forever"

What do you like best?

I have used BombBomb for 3 years and it that time it has helped me to connect with over 1000 customers. I love that it adds such a personal touch. When I get a contact back from a customer, they almost always comment on how cool the video is! I also love that I can see if they are opening or watching messages.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with using the Chrome plug-in -- it may be an issue on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free trial and do all of the practice videos. This really helps you to get comfortable with being on camera and will help you to understand all of the ways you can use BombBomb.

Sometimes customers assume I am in a call center somewhere. BombBomb allows me to connect on a more personal level to help them become more comfortable to ask questions and engage.

Gary S.

"Why we love Bomb Bomb"

What do you like best?

We have been with Bomb Bomb since 2014 and like us they have grown and done a great job always touching us with new features, tips and how to's. They a re quality concieous company.

We really cannot say anything negative about the platform. They even have great customer service reps for the tims we have needed support.

What do you dislike?

We cannot say we have any dislikes. Since the day we have joined, the platform is always expanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is money well spent

We are Realtors and in our particular area. Toronto, there are a lot of realtors. We have more per capita than anywhere else in North America. We are swimming in a sea of competition. In our case we believe using Technology to be at the forefront and Bomb-Bomb is a great disruptor platform. We are using it more and more each day to get better response and open rates. It is especially powerful for our cold leads.

Mark C.

"BombBomb is great for my mortgage business."

What do you like best?

I can't actually communicate more effectively and faster using video, than a text message or typed email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I like the way BombBomb appears in my Gmail, seamlessly. It makes it easy to send messages and the GIF showing me waving at my prospective clients help get them to open the video email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering a video platform to send video messages, this is the one!

Using extra domain names that I use for specific types of mortgages. I'm setting up my landing pages for specific marketing campaigns with Forms. By being able to get emails and phone numbers via landing pages, it frees me up to do more phone calls.

Doug A.

"Animated Video Previews Sent to Your Prospects' Inbox!"

What do you like best?

BombBomb is just as easy as any other email platform to use. I like that they provide content to help you get over the fear of recording yourself (which takes some getting use to). The integration with Gmail is also very nice.

What do you dislike?

The platform is really designed to be a 1:1 email tool. It's done admirably for mass mailings, but I don't feel like the product design is really geared for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using as a Sales relationship tool, rather than a lead generation one.

Video email targeting industry prospects. We've been able to make a little more headway as far as brand recognition (supporting our outbound calling initiative) is concerned.

Peggy S.

"BombBomb has helped me elevate my business!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send emails and texts with video!. My favorite thing is the email drip campaign I send out to clients and potential clients that is entirely video. Thanks Bomb Bomb!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is real. They are very helpful but you have to work with it to get it to do what you need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to figure it out so you can get great benefit from it. It is worth the effort!

Business problems being solved for me-- being able to send out video to explain things so I don't have to repeat myself again and again with important information. Giving good info to clients! It puts me in front of clients and helps them "know" me.

Michelle H.

"BombBomb is da Bomb!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can create groovy, customized green screen videos or any kind of edited video and email them or text them super duper easily to my special peeps- and without length being an issue (of course within reason!) I LOVE that I can text or email videos from my phone or computer super easily. I love that there are awesome tracking features. I love the name!!

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike??? Sometimes, it's a little time consuming navigating around the app-- still getting a little used to it. I find the tracking a tad confusing and not always useful when integrating with Gmail. Wish I could track texted videos... can I? Not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend BombBomb if you're serious about using 1:1 customized videos with your potential and current clients and partners and colleagues! Though it is a financial investment- there is nothing like it around and it makes using video so much more effective. Since video is the cutting edge, I can't recommend BombBomb enough!

I am solving the issue of sending simple or complex videos to my peeps and I"m solving lack of connection issues by being able to connect so easily with video using BombBomb. The benefits I'm receiving is that I am far more visible and delightful to my clients- they LOVE my ever visibility presence! I can wow them more easily with my video antics. I can show them I love them so much more easily.

nancy d.

"Love BombBomb!"

What do you like best?

As a Broker, this allows me to stay in touch on a daily basis with all 150+ agents. I keep them informed, ask for feedback let them know of upcoming events. Some of them will send me a video reply and that I love it when they do that!

What do you dislike?

Not much I do't like about it. It has been a game changer. I am really surprised that more brokers are not doing this as a way to keep their agents and employees in the loop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it daily! Your agents will love it. Keep it short, sweet, and upbeat!

OUr agents know that I am in touch with them, the market, and bringing them value. I used to send emails that not many people read because of their busy schedule. Because this is a VISUAL too, they pay attention to it, it is faster, and more interesting, they always watch it and get the information they really need. I also know they received the message, because of the tracking system.

Joe W.

"You have to get Bomb Bomb!"

What do you like best?

Video is where it's at ! Ever have a need to send an email explaining a : problem/solution/issue? It's extremely difficult to capture the nuances of what you want to convey in an email. Use Bomb Bomb to get your point across...with feeling!

What do you dislike?

When I text a video...sometimes a thumbnail of the video does not show up. So....all the person on the other end of that text sees is a url with numbers, etc. Many times I've had clients say they thought it was spam/virus & did not want to open it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will help your business grow!!

I'm a Realtor with Garcia Properties in St. Louis, MO. BombBomb lets me get my messages sent...on a real human level. I've had client feedback saying: " I wanted to work with you because you looked so professional & personable". No other platform out there allows this kind of communication!

Pam A.

"Emails, editing & tracking are fast and easy!"

What do you like best?

I use bombbomb for template emails to large client groups; template emails I send out regularly, and videos! Their app is fantastic as well and helps with sending a quick email on the go

What do you dislike?

Haven't run into any issues yet! So far (2+ years in) I haven't had any issues or complaints!

The ease and convenience it lends my business. I enjoy the speed in which I can open up the app, send a template email, and go about my day. Makes my job easy!

Patrick U.

"The best email solution to connect with your clients!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to connect with my clients personally as if I was there. My engagement with my clients has dramatically increased vs using regular email.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you send videos via text, that the video shows up as a link rather than a video thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the free trail for 15 days and you wish you had done it sooner.

It solves the problem of not being able to meet clients in person especially when they are from out of town. This benefit allows me to connect with more of my clients in a shorter amount of time.

J. Scott W.

"Been a Bombbaddeer for over 2 years."

What do you like best?

Communicating with people in a whole new way. Video email gives me away to leverage my time by expressing myself in a personal way, on my time and giving my recipient the option to receive my message on their time. The impact on the recipient is powerful in two ways, they see your sincerity, and they are blown away by the technology.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about BB. However, I do wish that BB is not set up more like a CRM.

Making an impression with a new contact. BombBomb has helped me to recruit and retain agents in my firm.

"I use Bomb Bomb regularly to send emails to my customers"

What do you like best?

I like how easily things are organized in categories. I just have to select the type of email I would like to send and click on either PDFU or more info. Everything is saved within Bomb bomb so all I have to do is change the names and email address.

What do you dislike?

There are not to many area's in where I dislike bomb bomb. The one part I do dislike is the links disappear from time to time. So I am alsways checking to see if the link is correct.

I have realized that Bomb bomb is a great app to keep in touch with customers whether it be an email follow up or a personalized video.

Adam R.

"Great way to make your emails stand out"

What do you like best?

Love the concept of sending videos through an email platform. This is a simple to use platform that helps you send valuable videos to promote your product. The built in templates help you start out and record the right message to your prospects. So easy to record and send and email directly from your email client.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a rating system put in place so that the clients could provide feedback on the videos sent. Video encoding seems to fail occasionally which can lead to frustration, I'm sure this will be resolved in future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some users may not like getting in front of a camera so ensure your users base is onboard first. Security needs to be upped a little as my password was clear text in the URL they sent me.

People love face to face and this helps accomplish that. Most communication is done through email and this helps make communication more personal. Most people would rather watch a video than read a lengthy email.

Socrates C.

"BombBomb review "

What do you like best?

great features, easy to use and understand. It keeps you organized and focused. the systems offers great tools and it is straightforward. Better way to record videos and share information. I like to communicate with my customers and they can see me while I deliver a message.

What do you dislike?

the trail is only 14 days, I would like to be able to use it a bit longer to track my progress. I am skeptical about sharing videos and knowing that they are out there and some other invidious can use it without my consent. I am not really comfortable on camera and I don't know if I look good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep the trial without a credit card that is a very good feature and gives individuals an opportunity to produce video marketing without attaching a credit card to start.

converting more leads into customers and establishing valuable relationships long lasting. being a better video viewer and helping others.

"Bomb Bomb Review "

What do you like best?

You can create a digital business card which is nice. Works on pretty much any phone. It's quick and easy. The free trial makes the decision to use it low risk. Videos are easy to record and get into your emails and you can delete the videos which is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to text or import contacts at least I couldn't figure it out quite right. I feel that there were a few bugs with the extensions. I feel like it is better used from people in the people service type industry like real estate agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems like it is something of the future, great if you are selling a product or space that you would like to show. Seems like it can be pricey but you can always do the free trial for 2 weeks to start.

None as it doesn't really work with what I am currently doing, just wanted to try it out as I had heard about it. But may see benefits in the future as it seems like a good way to communicate rather than just boring written emails.

Learn more about BombBomb

BombBomb Videos

Learning about BombBomb?

* We monitor all BombBomb reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.