Bloomerang Reviews & Product Details

Bloomerang Overview

What is Bloomerang?

Bloomerang helps nonprofit organizations to reach, engage and retain the advocates they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world. Our cloud-based donor management application is rooted in principles of philanthropy, simple to use and focused on empowering your team to achieve remarkable results through enhanced donor loyalty. Bloomerang is designed to deliver maximum results, maximum utilization by your team and maximum flexibility with no need for additional technology spending on your part. Plugging in the latest technologies and delivering them with a clean, modern interface and with the added benefit of donor retention insights, our system is your “go-to” for better fundraising!

Bloomerang Details

Bloomerang is a cloud-based donor management system focuses on outreach, engagement, and retention. The product incorporates donor engagement and provides advice from fundraising and nonprofit experts.

Bloomerang’s powerful donor management software combines the knowledge of world-renowned fundraising professor Adrian Sargeant, communications best practices of author and speaker Tom Ahern, digital marketing insights from trusted thought-leader Kivi Leroux Miller, and the technical expertise of industry veteran Jay Love.

We focus on the core of constituent relationship management – the functionality that fundraisers use the most – and do not mess around with superficial bells and whistles that look good on paper, but ultimately distract from what you need to succeed.

Bloomerang

Bloomerang Screenshots

Bloomerang Reviews

Showing 481 Bloomerang reviews
Already have Bloomerang?
Response from Natalie Clifford of Bloomerang

Thanks so much Rick!

Happy to hear that after vetting us via other nonprofits you decided to move forward! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our Support team, they ARE great, aren't they?!

Accountant II
What do you like best?

Bloomerang is very user friendly and makes periodic updates to the database depending on the suggestions of current users. This shows they truly care about their users and understand the dynamics of the non profit sector. Bloomerang mostly hires people with a background in the nonprofit sector, which is evident when you communicate with them. Rodney Frederick was fantastic throughout the early stages of our decision to convert to Bloomerang. Then Brandon Schaaf guided us through the conversion and was very patient with us and the complicated former database we were converting away from.

The reporting feature makes it easy to create templates and the reports generate quickly. (Reporting was a nightmare with our previous database). We also appreciate how Bloomerang provides suggestions for following up with donors, such as phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about Bloomerang. Bloomerang is exactly the donor database we were looking for. The conversion did take a while, but I believe that would have been true no matter which database we switched to because our former database was so convoluted. Some smaller organizations may not want to spend a few thousand dollars on their donor database, but it's much cheaper than many of it's competitors. We found the cost of converting to be comparable to most of the other donor databases we were considering. Bloomerang also has tiered pricing based on your organization size and how many donors you have in your current database, so even small organizations should find the price to be well worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our thank you letter process is much more streamlined with Bloomerang and has helped us save time. Since the reporting is user friendly everyone on the development team can pull their own reports. Our previous donor database was so cumbersome only one person even knew how to pull reports. We have also found the import capabilities save us a lot of time after events. Overall, Bloomerang has helped us be more efficient and provide better donor stewardship. They also provide occasional classes online to help you improve your fundraising efforts and more effectively use the features Bloomerang offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bloomerang makes it so easy to organize your constituents, especially when you have so many to keep track of. It allows you to send out timely thank-you letters, and set new fundraising goals as you can more clearly see your performance currently. I love how you can use criteria to find information about a set of donors or volunteers quickly. I also love the fact that we're able to communicate the relationships between constituents, since often volunteers turn into donors and donors turn into volunteers! It's also important to know which groups of people band together to support you more together. This is also great to be able to communicate to new staff members who need to learn the connections between groups and members of the community to your agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the time taken at first to get used to the system. There are so many functions that there is a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it vastly changes the way you organize information as a nonprofit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great investment to take your agency's reach and capabilities to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to raise half of our year's fundraising goal within months, and keep track of what regular and new donors were contributing to our goals! We were able to send out newsletters to our constituents to keep them involved beyond a one time donation. We have also been able to get rid of all of our stacks of paper filling up our precious storage space by being able to digitize our records, and manage them efficiently in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clean and simple data for reporting. Reports are intuitive and so customizable. Features are easy to use and read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on letter & donation page designs and not being able to do batch donation processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! I left Bloomerang to try out Kindful, but their reporting and donor profile features just weren't as intuitive or fundraiser friendly as Bloomerang. Leaving Bloomerang was my biggest regret because the director and board constantly needed accurate updates and I remembered how easy it was to build and customize reports in Bloomerang. Also, for a very similar price, Kindful's customer service was limited to emails whereas Bloomerang has instant chat. That chat feature with Bloomerang has come in handy so much when we are crunched for time and I was still learning how to build reports and use all of Bloomerang's features. They even access your account and can help build reports and filters for you! Aside from wanting better control of creative designs for automated letter formatting and integrated donation pages, they still work really great and get the job done quickly and easily. Hands down, I recommend Bloomerang to other fundraisers every single time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to accurately report data to board and management, storing donor data in an efficient and simple way, so easy to use, chat customer service is impeccable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bloomerang helps us to really focus in on certain groups of donors at certain times. It is easy to use and keeps so much information organized and easily accessible by the different team members who use the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the forms that we need to create for certain purposes can't be customized specifically to meet our needs. But we have been able to find creative ways to make things work for us in the these rare circumstances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bloomerang has helped us to get our donor history and information organized. Prior to using Bloomerang we had all of this information on Excel spreadsheets and it was laborious if not impossible to collect needed information at any given time. We have been able to target our marketing efforts based on search criteria, identify donors who may need encouragement and drill down lists of donors to contact for certain events or types of campaigns. We are still only at the tip of the iceberg in uncovering the benefits we can enjoy from Bloomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Prior to having Bloomerang, our agency had a whiteboard, various excel spreadsheets, word documents, and odd sticky notes to keep track of our donors. Any database would have been an improvement, but Bloomerang exceeded our expectations. I love that I can give my staff and board access to Bloomerang and that it allows everyone to maintain up to date records of donor contact. It helps our small organization share the "burden" of individual donor retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated with QuickBooks for desktop. That would make our lives even easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed us to start a monthly newsletter, keep track of thank you notes and calls sent to individual donors, and see all of our donors in one place. The benefits to that are that we are becoming a more active presence in the mind of our donors and in our community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bloomerang is a great system. After years of trying to manage donors using spreadsheets this was way better! The system is easy to use and has lots of functionality. I can get so many tasks done faster from sending thank you's to generating reports. Bloomerang has fast and responsive customer support and they are always working on new features to enhance the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bloomerang is a very powerful system, but like any system, it doesn't do every single thing I would like it to do. That's just the nature of systems though and on the whole, I really have few complaints. I would recommend Bloomerang to others! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to figure out how to better renew lapsed donors and thank donors more easily and Bloomerang has allowed me to do both things. We have increased the number of donors to our organization and are capturing more return donors now because we are able to better track and engage with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Communications & Development
What do you like best?

it is easy to use and the customer service is amazing! 99% of the time, I'm blown away by how awesome the customer support staff is. Always so patient, even if the question is super dumb. Always helpful. Willing to research answers when I ask a particularity tricky question. One time, an agent even emailed afterwards after he noticed something else! I like the home screen, the profile pages, the reporting, the letters, the email generation (and how it tracks who opens and puts that as an interaction in a donor profile), the reporting, the way to import data (again, customer service has been great here with helping to make sure imports are correct), the RSVP tracking, and the website integration (sign up forms to subscribe to emails and to RSVP for events, and to provide a mailing address.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform for emails is not the best -- I wish there was more options for fonts and formatting. I don't like how difficult it is to access pledge information for a constituent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It's a great product that makes life easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems we are solving are: being able to track donors, in regards to how much they give year over year. The benefits I have realized are the reporting systems -- I love the default reports that are already there and the ability to create basically any kind of report I want. It keeps information organized and accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Steven Shattuck of Bloomerang

Great news, Megan! We just did a HUGE overhaul to our email tool. The update includes a library of mobile responsive email templates, drag-and-drop functionality, videos, social media badges and customizable buttons. Learn more about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcVNFhaBRZk

Good news: we now have a Mailchimp integration! https://bloomerang.co/features/integrations/mailchimp/

What do you like best?

Bloomerang offers seamless integration between donations, emails, letters, tracking, all of it! We used to use one platform for our CRM, another for online donations, and another for email blasts. Bloomerang combines all of these into one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you're used to more flexible formatting of your letters and emails, Bloomerang takes a bit to get used to. Additionally, the reporting tool can take some time to understand how to pull the information you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more going into a record and entering an email or letter or online donation by hand! In one record, I can see all of the touches a donor has received, which emails they opened, when they gave and how much, even how many times they have visited our website. I am a one-person development and communications department, and Bloomerang has freed up so much time for me to focus on things beyond the day-to-day busywork that used to suck up so much of my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Christian Education
What do you like best?

Ways to connect with constituents. Email scheduling. Donor Tracking and letters. Ability to put people in family units to minimize number of constituent spots taken. Customer service through online chat is amazing. The ease of set-up and the user friendly use is great. I had this product recommended to me and the first company I worked for in this field was not interested. I think I got the job at the new place because of my excitement for using this product. I loved how they worked with a small and growing company to help me find a program that gave us a very good price for the first year. This helped us get started for a very low cost and let us begin to reach out to constituents from day one. I have had no problems and cannot even remember when I had to ask for support last because of how easy it is to use. But, if I did need them, I know they would be there. It takes a matter of seconds to get an online support person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the things I have wanted, they have created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The online support is so good! It is so, so good! I think this program is so user friendly and it has been so great to use this year. I attribute a great deal of our connections and growth to having this product.

I have gotten the best customer support online with this company of any company with whom I have worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to communicate with our constituents, send them newsletters and pre-set birthday greetings. We can track their giving, activity and connections and easily track our thanks and reconciling of all activity.

We love how easy it is to track our annual campaigns and see how we compare to previous years.

The new email templates have been very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple design and easy to use tools. There are always people available on the live chat if I have questions. Using reports is very easy and helpful for putting together statistics and data about the people who are involved with your organization. It's simple and easy to search for constituents. When people ask me what CRM use, I can't speak highly enough of Bloomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had very few issues with Bloomerang. I wish I was able to send custom automatic surveys to constituents rather than the generic ones that are provided. I also wish that the email creating platform was a bit more sophisticated. It does everything that we need it to do, but it could be even better for making visually appealing newsletters, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great option for an all inclusive platform. Take advantage of all the detail you can include about your constituents and donors! Reports are very helpful and easy to make to gather data about your community. Take advantage of this excellent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is so helpful to have all information about donors tracked in one place. We also enjoy the email platform within Bloomerang. With turnover in employees over many years, it becomes difficult to keep track of donor relationships. Bloomerang makes it easy to look at each constituents timeline over many years - a huge perk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy Bloomerang is to use. It's pretty intuitive to create emails that can be filtered to target a very specific part of our database. As a nonprofit, communication is a delicate balance. Tip it towards over-communicating and you lose your donor audience. So being able to be strategic and targeted is very important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the email creation template were a bit more flexible and had a few more formatting options -- i.e. broader color palettes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to automate the acknowledgement process among our donors saves so much time and the email creator allows us to create and send out mass email communications to a many or as few donors as we like. We also use the reports to assess the success of different campaigns that allow us to adjust our marketing accordingly for the next year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The online chat support feature that is included in our subscription has been invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the info I would like in a report is not a template or easy to do process and I have to use the online chat support to navigate the system to get the info I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your organization is starting to track donations and needs a manageable, affordable product, Bloomerang is a good choice. It has helped our organization transition from a start-up to an organization that has a firm base of private financial support. I do not believe we could be where we are today without the support of this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to create donor segmentation using the report feature and was able to trim the acknowledged process from our annual fundraiser from 4 to 12 weeks to 24 to 48 hours! I can not begin to calculate the saved man-hours of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can use any database, but Bloomerang is the only one that actually makes me a better fundraiser. It has templates and dashboard info that make it easier to follow good practices (calling first-time donors, personalizing emails) than not. My current favorite feature is assigning tasks to other users. I use this to assign calls to the executive director, and it emails him the task. He can just respond to the email with notes from the call, and it automatically goes on the donor's record.

Reporting is easy and straightforward, but not simplistic -- you can get really deep information when you need it. It's easy to use, and the support folks are very present and helpful for any issue, big or small. Bloomerang was built by fundraisers, and it shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only things I don't love are small details, and since there is a process for requesting specific features, I know that they are in the works. The only other software we still use is for our gala seating and auction, and I'd love for Bloomerang to take that over too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be hard to see a database as something that will make you better at your job, rather than seeing it as something that holds your data, but it does. Think about what you try to get your current database to do, or something that feels harder than it should be, and then ask your contact to walk you through how it would work. It can do almost anything. Poke around in it. The thornier your problem, the happier you'll be when you see how much easier it is in Bloomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our old database was so clunky and unclear and made reporting so hard. Being able to see who opened an email and what links they clicked on, and then having that incorporated into their engagement score, helps me know who is actually engaging with us.

The integrations have led me to two other pieces of software that helped us redo our website and turn our annual gala into a virtual gala that raised MORE money than the in-person one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Interface is very easy to use and it often is updated to meet new needs. I also have had wonderful experiences with getting individualized support from the chat staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would like to see more of would be more customization options when it came to running reports, and having it be a bit more user friendly. For example running a report to find constituents with an email that includes keywords was a lot of steps and not very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the business of needing to keep detailed records and have access to detailed tracking, I highly recommend using Bloomerang! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My job relates to Grant reporting and cultivation and Bloomerang offers so many different ways to do so and makes my job very easy. If I find I need to add something to provide more details it is easy to do so, They are also very receptive to adding features that increase my ability to complete my job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its User-friendly and constantly updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some customization and reporting is limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only regret we have with Bloomerang is that we did not start using this CRM sooner! If you are a small- to mid-level nonprofit, this is the perfect CRM to record donations, track volunteer hours, store notes and interactions, and report on your data with ease. My one dislike: while Bloomerang has great donation processing forms that you can imbed in your website and it automatically fill out the information on that constituent's timeline when a donation is made, there is not yet a form donors can go to enter a pledge and/or set up pledge payments. This must all be done by the CRM administrators. However, Bloomerang is constantly updating their features and adding new features, so I hope they will have a pledge/pledge payment form created in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My ability to create reports that answer my Board of Directors' questions regarding donations, constituent information, and long-term giving plans has drastically improved because it is so easy to create the exact report you need. I also love that Bloomerang allows you to track interactions, and even automatically creates interactions for you when you use their e-mail and letter generating features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Bloomerang's customer service is topnotch. They're almost always available (almost, because they're not online 24/7, but always during standard business hours). A Bloomerang employee responds in the chat and everyone who's assisted me has aways been helpful, from little questions I just needed confirmation that I was doing something correctly or more difficult things like I have no idea how to set up this super specific report. Bloomerang's email creator has improved over the years we've been customers. They've also added a lot of integrations and seem like they're continually working to improve the product. They listen to users requests for features which feels empowering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Embedded web forms look pretty clunky. They do give html, but you have to have someone who knows how to edit that code to make it look better and not a lot of nonprofits have that talent on-hand. Bloomerang provides a good amount of reports and templates, but if you need to pull a specific report (and we often do), it can be difficult to figure out the correct queries to get exactly what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk with one of their team to really get a good picture of what Bloomerang can offer and compare it to what you need. They're really helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Donor management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and CAO
Fund-Raising
What do you like best?

Bloomerang fundraising software makes life so much easier for tracking donors. It integrates easily with our website and Quick Books. It is a one-stop shop. In addition, it is user-friendly with excellent video and written help for every imaginable question you may have. The staff are very helpful and available by phone or email. The cost is affordable for start ups and small not for profits and grow as you grow. There is no one size fits all mentality! Recommendations are welcome from the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tracking grants from foundations is a bit of a challenge and I would like to see more adaptation of the system for this use. I was, however, able to make my own adaptation and am discovering more and more each day about the options available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you will like it. It is user-friendly, affordable and the Bloomerang consultants will help you all along the way. Check out TechSoup for discounts if you are a not for profit. Discounts are also available from Bloomerang for new organizations and the cost increases as you grow. Check out their online videos and helps. There is much to learn online before you make your decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I looked for a system that would integrate all the functions in this development office. Bloomerang software integrates with our website, provides reports for our board, enables us to send e-mails and newsletters to interested persons and provides files for our financial software. Data is only entered into the system, once! Being user-friendly, administrators and staff can learn how to use the system and the help guides and videos are clear for those who know how to read and follow directions. These techs must be teachers! I learn something new about this system every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the reporting function. The reports are easy to create and even easier to download as an Excel spreadsheet. I also really like the dashboard function. This software is very easy to use and even easier to teach others how to us it. The customer service is great as well. They are very responsive and always ensure that you get an answer and not only that but make sure you understand how they arrived there. I also really like that this is an internet based platform because it makes it much easier to access the same information on any computer. I also found this great function that checks every address for each member that you have in your database to ensure that it is the most up to date. This platform is also super intuitive and easy to use. Bloomerang basically combined several applications into one easy to use platform. Bloomerang has amazing customer service that is second to none. As a small non-profit searching for a user friendly and powerful platform we had to look no farther than Bloomerang. We reviewed many platforms and did hours of research before finding Bloomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cant sort the letters in alphabetical order when creating them. This is a BIG pain when printing off 100s of them because you have to sort them by hand after you print. For some of our big letter runs like annual appeal and membership reminders, we use a program to create our address labels. Sorting over 5,000 letters in alphabetical order is very time consuming. Other than that there isnt really much I dont like about Bloomerang. I have used countless different applications in my career and this one definiteyl ranks high on that list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to improve compatibility with more online bidding apps for events. Right now Bloomerang only has a handful. It would be fantastic if i was able to use one of the other top rated bidding apps instead of having to only choose between a handful. To me it seems like maybe there is some sort of deal going on between the companies by only allowing us to use certain ones even though the ones I like have the same features and some or more powerful too. If you are looking for an extremely easy to use platform I highly recommend Bloomerang. This program is very easy to learn and even easier to use. Their customer support is second to none and there is no waiting on the phone line for assistance. You always get an immediate response on any questions when you use the live online chat. I have used the live chat several times and customer services has always been extremely responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As of right now there aren't any problems that I am working on solving with Bloomerang. I have a couple of suggestions on how to improve the efficiency. As for the benefits that I have realized, Bloomerang is very much intuitive and easy to use. I love the fact that creating and also reporting with custom field is so simple and it truly allows you to customize it to fit whatever your needs might be rather than only having a few standard fields that something else decided was best. We are big on sending out emailers and having integrated email capabilities has save me and my coworkers a ton of time and headaches from having to purchase another solution. Another benefit that you didnt realize you needed until you tried it is the interactions with your members are automatically recorded in the donor database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Donor Relations
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Bloomerang is the chat function. In my role I have to create a lot of reports and letters, etc. Anytime I get stuck trying to filter something I just jump on the chat and the reps are super knowledgeable and helpful! They not only help me get what I need but teach me how to do it along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any real issues with the software for my purposes. It does most everything I need it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really easy to use. I have used other Donor Management systems and this one is far and away the most user friendly, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Bloomerang for development purposes and it makes filtering my letters and creating emails and reports very easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie Clifford of Bloomerang

Our Support team IS great, right?? Happy to hear the chat feature is your go-to problem solver. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team, thank you!

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use! It's a product that truly understands working with donors and how to best use the database to drive fundraising behaviors. We have been extremely happy with the Customer Service. I love the timeline for donors. I love the dashboard, donor retention, the tasks and the campaign progress. I also appreciate how easy it is to run reports. In the past I have relied on other staff to complete them but I can run them myself on Bloomerang. I honestly love this database and I have never said that about a fundraising database before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been waiting for the integration with Quickbooks and so far we haven't been able to successfully integrate and have found that we've been told it's a QB problem but we can get resolution from QB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further! This is the best tool you'll ever use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We love how easy it is to use! We have used it more than any other database in the past as a tool to drive our behavior with donors rather than to just collect data. The report features are great and we have benefitted from being able to send e-mails as a template. We also appreciate the dashboard especially campaign progress. We are very happy with the customer service we've received and the changes that are made frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Camp Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Ease of use. It's simple but yet powerful. What I truly like best about Bloomerang is that it gets better all the time. The only software that we use that I actually love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love it so much it's hard to share a dislike. I would suggest that it would be great to be able to to send tribute letters in an easier fashion. Minor in the scheme of life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with Bloomerang. Its easy to use and allows you to spend time stewarding donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to not only track donations and sending thank you's but be able to work to improve our stewardship. Bloomerang tracks on its home page first time donor and makes it easy to call and track them. The software also shows the rate of donor retention and campaign stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.