RFP360 Reviews & Product Details

RFP360 Overview

What is RFP360?

RFP360 designs, develops and delivers RFP and proposal management software that transforms how organizations request information, respond to requests and connect. Customers choose our solution for these key reasons: ● RFP360 provides immediate value, because it offers easy-to-use, practical and purposeful features ● RFP360 improves efficiency through better knowledge management, collaboration and automation ● RFP360 impacts the bottom line as they deliver more effective, consistent and repeatable results Simply put, RFP360 empowers organizations to create faster, better proposals that win more business. It also enables organizations to establish best practices for evaluating and selecting the right vendors.

RFP360 Details
Discussions
RFP360 Community

Whether you're an RFP Issuer (Procurer) or a Responder (Vendor), RFP360 is end-to-end online RFP management software that improves the process -- and results. For everyone.

We are the only RFP software developer to apply a 360° understanding of the proposal management process, solving specific problems related to knowledge management, collaboration, communication, quality control and vendor selection more effectively for both buyers and sellers.

We are a trusted, complete partner committed to your ongoing business success. We take proactive steps to engage our customers and respond immediately when you reach out to us. We believe in making practical product improvements that clearly make our customers’ lives easier.

RFP360

RFP360 Reviews

Showing 171 RFP360 reviews
Already have RFP360?
COO
Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hello, Lou. We are happy to hear that RFP360 has helped your business collaborate on RFPs and become more efficient and competitive. It sounds like you're making great use of the platform as you import proposals, work with your team to respond and leverage proposal automation. Your feedback about your experience is really helpful and we're always looking for new ways to deliver more value to our customers and improve ease of use within the platform. If you have any additional thoughts, ideas or questions, please reach out to your customer success consultant. We'd love to hear from you.

Owner
What do you like best?

Ease of use, clear cut features, helpful client success team, constant webinars / info sessions highlighting RFP process. The tagging features as well as ability to cut and paste from previous RFP's is a godsend, especially when working on multiple. Assigning tasks to team members and reviewing final responses before approval is a breeze. RFP 360 is incredibly efficient, it works well with your current process and takes the struggle out of the usual tedious process. There is always help available from the team and answers for your questions are but a phone call or email away. You can tell the team has worked very hard on this product and continues to update with new features and accessibility shortcuts. Chrome and word doc extensions are a must have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bit of learning curve, manually tagging answers. Sometimes my computer slows down but not sure if that is because of RFP360. The importing process can get messed up occasionally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Massive RFP workload- juggling several at a time, filling out answers that are similar. This works incredibly if you have past RFPs to load into the answer bank. It cuts out the time required for completing new ones, while keeping things organized and at forefront. RFP360 streamlines the entire process, giving you at a glance what you need to do when. The Google Chrome add on extension works very well, as well as the microsoft word and excel plugins. The tools given in RFP360 allow one to fill things out at a much quicker pace while having all past answers available, making it easy to update new ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hello Francesco,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about RFP360. It's great to hear that you're leveraging so many elements of the RFP360 platform to make your RFP management process easier. When it comes to tagging, you can define tags in the knowledge library to be reused in proposals. Those tags are automatically added to any proposal questions that use the response. We are also considering a number of future enhancements for tags and we would welcome any additional feedback you may have about the functionality that would be most valuable to you. I'm also happy to share with you that we've recently introduced an enhancement that should make RFP imports much easier and faster. Feel free to reach out to your customer success consultant if you'd like to explore the update to imports in more detail. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your team.

What do you like best?

The amount of time leveraging AI saves and improves your overall efficiency of completing the always tedious, time-consuming request for proposals and RFIs.

For me personally, using such a useful SaaS product mitigates a huge amount of stress and frustration I perpetually dealt with when having to comb through our database of policies and procedures or past RFPs/RFIs.

RFP360 gives me back much of my workdays so I can balance my prospecting, pipeline, and opportunity management so nothing major slips through the cracks while I complete an RFP or RFI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires us to manually implement each question one by one; no easy way to mass export and sort out info from an excel sheet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining the RFP/RFI process so we can focus on opening more opportunities and closing more deals.

By aggregating our sales team's collective experience and knowledge bank into one easy-to-use software interface, we've increased our ability to complete and send out RFIs & RFPs by at least 2x - 5x faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thanks for your feedback, Taein. We always look forward to hearing from customers and appreciate your insight. It's great to learn that RFP360 has helped organize your proposal content and freed your time to focus other elements of your role.

In regards to the manual process you mention, if your focus is to speed up the response process, you can leverage proposal automation to identify exact and suggested matches for an entire RFP. From there you can choose which responses you want to use. This could give you a head start for many of your questions instead of performing a search on every question separately.

However, if you're referring to how to best manage updates to your content in the knowledge library, we can help you with strategies for how to handle cleanup using some of the filtering options available plus the use of review cycles to make sure your content stays up-to-date. If you reach out to your customer success consultant, they would be happy to explore solutions.

What do you like best?

The simplicity and repeatability of our responses now. The platform has allowed us to centralize our data to increase our productivity, accountability and accuracy. The knowledge library allows us to utilize our successful answers quickly. The reporting tools allow us to show our progress as well as our successes easily as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to have multiple files in one proposal (though we are told that is an update in the pipeline). The work around is to name your proposals after the file name and export them as needed. Also as an administrator the approval from myself sometimes skips over other reviewing teams which can lead to backtracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system that is quick and efficient to set up this is it. Within a month of our kickoff we had already completed a full proposal as well as on boarded numerous staff members to prepare to build our knowledge library. The support is top notch and the team goes above and beyond to ensure everything is going well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Centralization of information and significant time savings from typing out or manually copying previous answers.With the knowledge library we are now able to leverage all of our past responses and utilize them in future proposals. The platform tags make searching answers quick and efficient as well. The ability to assign regular audits of answers ensures our library is up to date at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hi Steven,

I'm happy to hear that RFP360 has helped to streamline your response process, enhance collaboration and make finding knowledge easier. As you mention, adding multiple files is coming in the near future and we can't wait to share it with you. You also mention some challenges with approvals. You're right that the administrator and manager roles can respond and approve responses even when you're not assigned as a writer or approver team. One way you could ensure a defined approval order is followed is by creating a contributor user profile for yourself to use when working as strictly as a writer. We're always happy to work with you to explore other creative solutions, just reach out to your customer success consultant to get started.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The questions can be exported from the original source and brought into RFP360, and I have the ability to add other people to specific questions if I need their input. Once we've taken the time to formulate a thoughtful answer, we can save it to a library for future use if another customer asks the same question in the future. I also like the way it gives you an option to categorize a question as complete and approved vs. in progress. There is also a nice summary page where you can see how many questions remain unanswered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort the viewable questions and filter out the ones that have already been answered instead of having to scroll through the entire list of questions hunting for the ones that are in unapproved status. If there is a way to do this, I haven't figured it out yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Responding to RFP's can be very tedious and repetitive. This tool allows me to cut out a lot of the work by populating questions with answers from the library and giving me a starting point so I don't have to "reinvent the wheel" every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hello Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I'm happy to hear that RFP360 gives you a head start on your proposals and has enhanced your ability to collaborate on RFPs. You also offered feedback about the ability to filter questions by status, when in the outline, you can filter to only see tasks assigned to you. In addition, I'm happy to share that we are currently working on a solution that will make this more clear in the near future. If you have any other questions or concerns your customer success consultant is always happy to lend a hand and help find a solution.

What do you like best?

I love the ability to search keywords and find previous questions easily to answer proposal questions. Also the ability to tag certain questions to sort and locate is helpful. Instead of emailing end users/writers I like the ability to assign questions and have a review cadence set up. The import process overall is great and smooth. I love the way that it allows you to merge up questions and split out questions by section to make it easier to answer the questions in a section format. Also the filtering capability of sections/questions during the process makes it super easy to make sure nothing is missed in the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reporting capability. I would love to see an ability to run a report based on the dashboard that could be exported to excel to see outstanding issues/questions that need to be reviewed. We find the need to be able to report on outstanding issues so that we retain the most up to date information. The excel import feature can be a bit cumbersome so maybe a more user friendly process for the excel RFI's would be helpful. During import, I would also like to see possibly a better way to have questions within one question imported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely consider using this for anyone in the health insurance market looking to have a great user platform for completing RFI's and Proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It takes away the manual process of filling out the RFI's that we are charged with completely. It adds a level of automation that is extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alex Wolpa of RFP360

Hi Aaron! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that the organization of content through the use of tags has been working well for you. We have also been working hard to make our searches within the Knowledge Library more accurate so customers who use this feature often, such as yourself can find content more easily.

I would like to hear more about your thoughts on reporting capabilities. I think it's important to RFP360 to offer greater transparency of the RFx process to our customers. I look forward to hearing more of your ideas!

Director of Product Management
What do you like best?

Indexed, searchable, previously authored content. I especially love that it saves graphics and screenshots that are embedded in your response. In technical RFPs, we often are generating screenshots of the user interface and embedding that in our responses. The work to arrange those can range from a few minutes to hours depending on the RFP. The fact that these are saved is a HUGE timesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve can be a little challenging. Takes folks a little while to practice, especially when you have stakeholders from engineering and implementation who work in this space infrequently. I also don't like the process of finding my specific questions. I will login and it will tell me I have "X number of incomplete tasks," but often when clicking the link it takes me the section headers or general parts of the RFP and not the exact questions. It's not every time, so I think it's something that is selectively affecting certain RFPs. But as a heavy user, you can imagine how much harder it is for our low-use authors and reviewers.

I don't like that they cap the length of comments. With one or two "@tags" of teammates, you quickly run out of real estate to state the question or ask an opinion of a colleague.

Previously I would have said I disliked that only one author can work at a time, but in a recent release they changed this and it has helped a lot. We now can allow multiple "potentially appropriate folks" to author a response, rather than passing the buck, person-to-person, until it gets to the best person to tackle the question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would say two main problems are solved:

- indexed, tagged, constantly improving content organization; and

- significant improvement in efficiencies, organization, status tracking, deadline management.

We are a heavy B2B, B2G sales organization. A solid 80%+ of our big sales come from RFP; we do tons of smaller sales that never go to RFP. As such RFPs are a huge part of our business model.

Prior to RFP360, each RFP response was really a new project every time -- despite our prospects asking multiple variations of similar questions across the industry. That added frustration, inefficiency, and inconsistency into the response process. Being able to author content, tag that content with our own internal keywords was CRITICAL. I can, in one screen, load the knowledge base, search our internal products or processes and find previous content. Additionally, it tracks changes showing both a "-X/+Y" to explain the count of words removed and new content added to the previous version. Then our proposals staff can choose to update our knowledge base with the new version or realize that we modified it for this specific RFP proposal.

Additionally, having one centralized place to see your assignments, deadlines, review responses by others....all critical. As I said, prior to RFP360, each response was practically a new process from the beginning. We have saved literally hundreds of hours in our first year not rewriting versions of content we've created before but didn't have a great way of finding, storing, modifying and searching. This was easily a justified expense with a high ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

This feedback is incredibly helpful, Ben. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are constantly working on enhancements to our product and your detailed insights will help us as we continue to improve. We're always available to assist and would be happy to discuss any additional questions you may have in the future.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the detail here. Being able to assign specific tasks to relevant POCs is so helpful compared to long email threads and vague slack messaging. Before RFP all we would use is email. Thats back and forth with email various teams - all working on the same deal and to get the SAME job done. Now with RFP we have a centralized platform where all teams can pitch and get the context they need. Anything unanswered can be actioned quickly and effectively get everyone aligned way more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the information/UI seems cluttered and I have trouble navigating what is actually being addressed to me to action on. Making the layout more vibrant and less "metallic" or monochrome would help liven the UI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

cleaner and simpler UI would make this a perfect tool I think. This will make things more attractive to work on. More seamless features/layout and some color would be an improvement I think. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial and procurement/invoicing questions. Benefit is having this live here rather than constant back and forth via email. Essential questions and problems can be quickly addressed to allow for a more streamlined procuring process. this is huge for the enterprise space of our customers where procurement requests are made all the time. Transactions are held to a standstill when these requests arent met or a solution is not found. RFP helps us "get to the sales finish line quickly". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hi, Pasha. I really appreciate your thoughtful review. It’s clear that you are as passionate about efficient and effective RFP management as we are. Feedback like yours is crucial and I've shared the details with our team. If you have any additional thoughts or follow up questions, we'd love to hear from you.

What do you like best?

I was able to easily separate the required questions needed to be answered in the of the RFP. Multiple authors were able to work in coordination and streamline the creation process. The dashboard is also very clear and easy to understand. Checklists between each section made sure I did not forget to complete a required question. I decided to reorganize the format of the RFP for clarity and I was able to quickly change the sequence of sections. The platform is attractive, bright, and easy to read. The Marketing team was able to quickly insert the required questions and sections of info that the client had requested. Following the request of the client is very important and we were able to show off the strengths of our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slight lag when moving between different questions/sections of the RFP. It was sometimes difficult to navigate back and forth. Some older employees had difficulty navigating between multiple RFPs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure each person using the platform understands all the functions that allow for a quality proposal. Don't leave anything on the table that may impact the success of the final decision of the client! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordination between myself and our marketing team. Multiple people can see and work on the proposal which streamlines the process. The marketing team could quickly pull my answers and create an attractive proposal that reflected well on our company. We had multiple Account Managers working on the RFP at the same time that made a quick turnaround time manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Sean. We are thrilled that RFP360 has helped to optimize your RFP management process, making it easier and more efficient. Reviews like yours make our day. As always, if we can help in the future, in any way, please let us know.

What do you like best?

RFP360 has many options to accommodate different scales and styles of RFPs. They provide advice and support to walk even new teams through each step of an RFP, and the platform helps to ensure a complete and accurate evaluation of options. The multi-factor scoring of questions, responses, and scorers helps to prevent any undue bias towards vendors or solutions. The system puts the Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface has rendering errors which require a reload and multi-step navigation to get back to your previous location. In a long RFP (honestly what RFP isn't long?), the question and response screens are very long and there aren't any methods to jump to a question or section, or to roll-up questions or responses, or otherwise make navigation more manageable.

We've made a few inquires with support and they are quick to respond, and nice, but their answers seem non-committal and it would be helpful if they provided more "best practice" type advice around the RFP process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a simple or complicated solution inquiry, RFP360 can handle gathering vendors, requesting information, and identifying the best solution for your needs. It can help take the guesswork and natural biases out of any selection process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team has been searching for a complex line of business software solution. Our current solution has many components and we need to be sure that any new solutions provide for all of those functions and are compatible with our business processes and future goals. We started with Excel spreadsheets of requirements, which was complicated and disorganized. When we were introduced to RFP360 we were able to organize our information, including vendor contacts, logical grouping of requirements and information requests, and overall the RFP process became much more manageable.

We have used RFP360 to communicate with multiple vendors, request responses, and score them to identify a solution, but also highlight gaps in each vendor's products that we will need to address. Using another tool like Excel to gather all of this information, while feasible, certainly would have taken more time and effort. Perhaps with more direct experience we could make do with Excel, but RFP360 provided us with a framework that is leading us to a solution that we can all be confident to recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hi Brant, thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review. I'm happy to report that we recently made an adjustment that should correct the rendering error you mentioned. If you still experience any trouble with this, please let us know. While there are some tools currently available to help with navigation and proposal view (section selection in the left hand panel and question filtering), we are also currently working on improving proposal navigation and your feedback in this area is incredibly helpful. If you have any additional insight or questions, please reach out to your customer success consultant. We're always here to help.

Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

I like the utilization based pricing model. This allows our company to scale the price based on the number of RFPs we are issuing each year that could widely vary between years. It has definitely been an efficient cost saver for our firm as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user interface is clunky, and the scoring doesn't allow for extreme flexibility. The most frustrating thing at first was that RFP 360 had trouble interfacing with excel in some certain instances. However, since then they have made updates to their system and we have been able to work around them, and with a few little tricks export and import data as we need to. So despite the fact that there were facets of the user interface that we did not exactly like, the system and customer support were still flexible enough to be able to work around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the trainings if you are going to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving a cost problem for sure, and have been able to export to excel for necessary analysis. We have also been able to more efficiently score RFPs with many users and design questionnaires that are able to easily be uploaded back into Microsoft excel. As we learn the system more and more we are able to solve more problems, but some of the benefits of working with the system more and more is understanding the flexibility that is already built into it. Despite their being an FAQ, it is still sometimes difficult to do the exact thing you want without customer support. But time in the system fixes that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Kadin. We are thrilled that RFP360 has helped to optimize your RFP management process, making it easier and more efficient. As always, if we can help in the future, in any way, please let us know.

What do you like best?

RFP360 makes it easy to understand what the sales team needs from domain experts within our organization even with a high volume of RFP's in-flight. RFP360 does suport a SAML 2.0 integration, allowing your organization to tie it in with existing IAM/IdP solutions, for an add-on additional feature fee. This is a huge-step up for companies that might be managing Excel/Google sheets-based repositories of answers, or worse... copying each new RFP into a new shared drive and asking everyone to collaborate. RFP makes responsibility and task due dates easy to see across the enterprise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Importing and exporting RFP templates from 3rd party consultants can be hit-and-miss. When it's a miss, our sales engineering team spends time massaging formats manually. The user interface for managing internal comments and assigning responsibility can feel a little kludgey, with assignment/comment sections split across several screens and tabs by question.

It would be great if questions could be tagged first by category/functional area and the knowledge base split upon that dimension for filtering. Otherwise, some RFP questions that may touch on "security" could suggest responses that draw broadly across the knowledge base from data center security, to cybersecurity/application security, to product security features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start early with a platform like RFP360 in your company's lifecycle -- it helps to generate a knowledge bank of responses as early as you can. But importantly, it takes time to curate a large knowledge bank to keep it relevant as your product grows and new features are added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RFP360 helps track responsibility for responses, generate a labeled knowledge bank for responses to common questions, and provides a tiered writer/approval process that helps ensure answers are accurately answered and vetted by subject-matter experts.

We have realized benefits ranging from providing more accurate answers to faster total turnaround time to provide responses, in the client's required format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Sean. Your detailed feedback makes it clear that you've embraced the platform and are using it to your advantage. It's exciting to hear that you've benefited from the task and workflow tools as well as the centralized knowledge library. You mentioned importing and exporting not performing as consistently as expected and I'm happy to share that we've been working on several enhancements that will improve the experience. When it comes to messaging and task assignment, both of these items on our roadmap for the near future and we can't wait for you to see what we have planned. Finally, you suggested a filtering enhancement. I would recommend using tags and then searching within the tag for your keyword. In addition, if you'd like to further categorize your information, you can create sub-accounts. We'd be happy to walk through this with you. Please reach out to your customer success consultant to explore if this approach would meet your needs. We appreciate the time you took to provide such a thorough and helpful review and we're grateful for the opportunity to continue serving you and your team.

What do you like best?

The best element of RFP360 is the ability to easily source content from previous submissions. Too often we would spend time combing through our historical files to source responses to previously answered questions or prompts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was quicker to access the knowledge base and search was a bit more powerful. Sometimes I will find myself searching for a particular phrase and end up having to comb through materials that aren't exactly paying off on my search. I wish there were a way to advance search to specific phrases and drill down a bit more specifically. Additionally, as someone who more frequently searches for past content than compiles the proposals in the tool, it'd be desirable to set the start page to knowledge library, or add such a widget to the dashboard to more easily begin the search process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RFP360 is a great starting point for simple RFP material sourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's much easier to search RFP360 than internal servers and files. Historically we would spend far too long searching through sharepoint and various other internal servers to track down the materials we were looking for. Now with RFP360 we're much more efficient in tracking down the necessary materials and have saved tons of much needed time. Additionally, it is very easy to train new users and team members thanks to the incredibly intuitive nature of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thanks for your review, David. I'm glad to hear that you're able to spend less time looking for previously used proposal content. I'm hoping I can help make that process even easier. In your initial search, you can search based on a phrase or for an exact match. To further hone your results, you can also use Boolean search operators like AND, NOT and OR. From the results, you can also filter based on metadata like when the record was created, who created it or when it was last used. I also appreciate your feedback on the navigation to the knowledge library, it's helpful to hear your experience as we continually evaluate ways to improve access within the platform. If you have any additional feedback or would like to explore ways to narrow search results, please reach out to your customer success consultant. We'd love to hear from you.

What do you like best?

The knowledge base is a great repository for all the info our entire team needs. It's easy to find any specific piece of knowledge by either doing a key word search, phrase search, or using tags. It's a great place to keep all info centralized so that all team members are using the same info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The 'auto' add to knowledge base makes some of our new knowledge automatically add to the knowledge base - this makes it that a similar piece of knowledge will appear numerous times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to ensure that 1) we have a centralized area for our plethora of knowledge and that everyone is using the same content, 2) all our users are easily able to access this knowledge when they need to, 3) work on our RFPs in a more streamlined and efficient manner. We have been able to achieve this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Amanda. We are thrilled that RFP360 has helped to optimize your RFP management process, making it easier and more efficient. Reviews like yours make our day. As always, if we can help in the future, in any way, please let us know.

II
What do you like best?

RFP360 is organized in a manner that makes it easy to manage and review content, so I can ensure that outdated or inaccurate information can be readily corrected by subject matter experts. The clear information on task assignments for each user allows me to see at a glance what needs to get done. The interface is bright and simple, allowing a new user to get up to speed in seconds, without days of training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the software dashboards with metrics contain too much information for me. The ability to modify the individual widgets on the dashboard would help make a cleaner look that is more relevant to my role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RFP360 helps us better compile information from subject matter experts, freeing them to do their work, while also empowering our sales specialists to quickly and efficiently answer customer inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm glad to hear you find the proposal content management tools helpful and easy to use. We're always looking for ways to deliver a customized experience, so your feedback about dashboards is very helpful. We are currently exploring ways to make dashboards more useful to specific user roles. We would welcome your input on the types of information you would like to have available based on the different user roles in your organization. Please reach out to your customer success consultant if you're interested in collaborating with us on this. Thanks again for your review.

Manager of Sales Engineering
What do you like best?

It makes RFPs a breeze for large teams. You can even use RFP360 if you don't upload the RFP. They have a Chrome extension that is fantastic for quick RFI's or even just finding product questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI and brand isn't anything special but it's not bad. If you don't stay on top of it and monitor responses, it can get messy and also there is a chance to have a wrong answer get used multiple times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work on RFPs weekly, this is well worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We get a ton of RFPs and working through them can be very time consuming. Especially since our product is very complex and their are many subject matter experts across the enterprise. RFP360 brings all that knowledge into one place so you aren't duplicating work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Hi, Josh. Congratulations on achieving such great results. We are so proud and excited to be a part of improving your RFP process. Thank you for sharing your experience. It’s been a pleasure working with you and your team. We appreciate your ongoing support and can't wait to show you the enhancements we have planned.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the program OCRs the RFP and then parses out the text so the user can define the questions that need to be answered. Plus a library of usable texts can be saved for repetitive descriptions/answers to the basic questions. If the RFP is in Excel format, then the output is in that same format. Same for Word documents. The output from the program is in MSWord so it's easily manipulated. All previous responses for older RFPs are saved so a library of very usable information is built up over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a not very graphics orientated program. The fact that the output is in MSWord format makes it difficult to manipulate unless the user is an expert. If someone needs a program right out the gate and has not completed many quotations before, this is great. If that same person has been doing many quotes over the years and has a specific format set up, you might not get the same look and feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to take a RFP document, import the data from it, and then write a proposal that answers all the questions in their RFP order is great. Having a library of set responses that can be matched to the questions is great too. You can also tag other users to be responsible for specific sections and give them due dates which is nice. You can also track their responsess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for your feedback. Your support means a lot to us and I'll be sharing your kind words with our entire team. We are excited to have the opportunity to continue to serve you with tools and enhancements that make your job easier. More good things are on the way, stay tuned.

What do you like best?

I used mostly for the knowledge library and it is easy to filters using tags. It is also very useful to flag items that require review. It save me and my team a lot of time, knowledge is easy to review and it is very clear who amended/ added knowledge and when. It make collaboration a lot smoother. It is very easy to use and does not require a huge amount of training for new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything; however as mentioned before, I mainly using it for knowledge and not the Proposal function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use straightaway as it requires very little training to start. It is however important to maintain and update your knowledge as it would for any other knowledge library. It has a lot of useful features saving you a lot of time in the long run. It is important to spend time exploring all the available features. The comment feature is also very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We always had a problem building and maintaining a meaningful knowledge library for our bids, especially as we are working across numerous businesses and RFP360 has helped us to build and maintain a library of high quality responses, saving us time on bids and helping us winning business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you for your review and feedback! I am happy to hear the knowledge library has been a game changer for you. If you've not explored our Microsoft and browser extensions yet, I'd highly recommend those as a value-add to your RFP360 knowledge library.

UT
What do you like best?

The best part about this tool is its overall straightforward directions and simple workflow. RFPs can be extremely complicated to begin with, so adding an extra layer of another legacy tool ultimately doesn't help. With RFP360, it takes the burden off of relying on another complicated tool that would probably caused more headaches and more back-and-forth emails. Specifically, the best part of RFP360 is the knowledge library. It is a continuously updating database of all of the previous questions and answers anyone at your company has ever used for an RFP. You don't even have to individually copy and paste each answer, you can just click the handy "use this in my response" button and it will autofill the blank. When just starting off, there won't be anything in the library, however after a few RFPs have gone through the tool, it becomes a wealth of knowledge and answers right at your fingertips. No more headaches and, most importantly, no more back-and-forth emails! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for the tool to scan all of the questions and "pick out" ones that are similar in nature and give you their suggested answer based on what you previously used. For example, sometimes RFPs can have 10 different sections with 10 questions in each. With those 100 questions, I would guess that almost half of them are asked twice just in different wording and we end up using the same answer. It would be nice if the tool could give you some sort of "suggested similar questions" so you could knock out two birds with one stone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we're able to solve all come down to one thing: less back-and-forth communication. Having everything in one place has made the process quicker, more efficient, and overall a more pleasant experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

I really appreciate your thoughtful review. It’s clear that you are as passionate about efficient and effective RFP management as we are. Feedback like yours is crucial and I've shared the details of your suggestion with our team. If you have any additional thoughts or follow up questions, we'd love to hear from you.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. RFP360 is very easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One issue I recently had was during an import. RFP360 split up a couple of questions and had only one or two words from the end question as the start of another question. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it before I fully imported it into the program to begin adding content. If I had, I would have corrected it, obviously. I couldn't figure out how to delete the odd question (I really didn't have time to look for the answer, it was probably an easy fix, but I was on a very tight deadline). I was able to edit the actual question and then I just put DELETE for the odd question and also in the content box. Not a huge issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The automation tool is excellent. It really saves time when you can pre-populate a question. I am sure I am completely underutilizing all of the benefits. I just had to hit the ground running when I started using it, sort of trial by fire :). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Ease of use is one of our biggest priorities, so it's exciting to hear that you've enjoyed using the platform. It sounds like you're finding a lot of ways to leverage all of the tools to your advantage. We really appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that a recent import didn't work as expected (especially when working with a quick turnaround). Occasionally, the formatting in a PDF file maps incorrectly. A quick way to ensure the import maps correctly is to convert the PDF to Word before uploading into RFP360. I use Small PDF, a free online tool, and it's worked well for me. If you have any questions about this, we'd love to talk with you about it. Your customer success consultant is available to help anytime.

What do you like best?

As someone who is a contributor, this tool makes my life alot easier. Once the 'questions' are loaded, it is extremely easy for me and my team to now fill out all those long RFP, security questionnaires and other client forms with our standard answers in a fraction of the time we used to take. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we've run into is that sometimies, getting the questions in takes a little work, mostly because we never seem to get consistent formats from our customers. Excel is the easiest, but we sometimes get word or pdf or webpages that don't download well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that when you implement you put in process to prevent folks from NOT using the product. The time savings over sending around massive spreadsheets for different people to fill in, or similar solutions is WELL worth the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem is simple, answering the same question over and over for 100's of different people, and teh benefit is even easier, answer it once and use the same answer for everyone without having to reinvent the wheel. Have an update to the answer? No problem, just update the library. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

The primary benefit is a centralized workspace to organize your rfp process. You can collect, save, edit, etc. a bank of questions from which to design custom rfp questionnaires for clients, and then use RFP360 as a project management tool to keep each project on track from start to finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analysis of responses reporting sections are lacking a few essential pieces. For analysis there needs to be better ways to track notes/comments and to cross-reference and link to other questions/sections. Analyzing an rfp response is a complex undertaking and better tools to organize and simplify the process would be very helpful. The reporting capabilities could really use a significant upgrade. Essentially RFP360 ceases to be useful once analysis is complete, and I have to export my work into my own tools and templates to assemble a report to present to the client. To be a complete tool RFP360 needs to incorporate extensive reporting functionality that allows users to create meaningful visuals with which to communicate results and findings to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As noted in previous responses, get the most out of RFP360 at this time I believe that one would need to have some sort of reporting tool and/or templates in place in order to present the findings to the end client. Apart from that, it's a great tool, and very simple to get set up and started with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As noted above, RFP360's primary benefits are in streamlining the creation of questionnaires and the project management process for issuing an RFP, collecting responses, and then analyzing them. These are valuable to me in terms of efficiency as well as accuracy and better, more meaningful results for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Beau Wysong of RFP360

Thank you Rick for your feedback and review. We're glad you benefited from using the platform to centralize your workspace and organize your RFP process. We are always looking to enhance the experience and have submitted your feedback regarding analysis to our product team. The team would like to work with you on identifying improvements. Your customer success consultant will be in touch to discuss further.