RFP360

Whether you're an RFP Issuer (Procurer) or a Responder (Vendor), RFP360 is end-to-end online RFP management software that improves the process -- and results. For everyone.

Work for RFP360?

Learning about RFP360?

RFP360 Reviews

Ask RFP360 a Question
Showing 51 RFP360 reviews
RFP360 review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"RFP 360 is a huge time saver that allows me to bring efficiency to an otherwise inefficient process"

What do you like best?

The ability to task out questions and answers to other individuals across my company (or even external partners) really facilitates successful collaboration. I can make sure that certain teams (like marketing or security, for example) are routinely reviewing content that is old or in need of an update with a few clicks. I can identify which responses have received the most attention and determine why that is.

Things are always changing and so it's nice to have the product also being proactively engaged in outreach.

I also love how responsive the support and account teams have been. I am in sales and constantly on the phone, responding to questions and leading product calls. I understand the need for organization and responsiveness. I'm happy to say that my account manager works very closely with me to enable our success. She always answers my questions and will hop on a call to help me out when needed.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the uploading process had an undo button. Having said that, any time I've had product feedback, the RFP 360 team has been very interested in hearing my opinions and have even offered to loop me in for further ideas. The product has changed remarkably in the 1.5 years that I've used it, so very little for me to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess what your business problems and hurdles are. Document how long it takes you to create and respond to an RFP. Look into the hours invested from other teams. Consult with them to figure out what their specific pain points are. It will be good to have that to document change.

RFP 360 has allowed us to bring structure to an otherwise cumbersome and disorganized process. Before purchasing the tool, RFPs were incredibly tedious and required a duplication of labor from the part of many. Everyone answered the same questions using old responses. The best responses were scattered across a number of different documents, with no way of identifying which ones were which.

I think most strategically, RFP360 has allowed for better collaboration and has fostered healthier relationships between the commercial team and product/security/professional services teams. All too often, these teams have been looped in at the 11th hour to respond to an RFP. Now, these responses can be stored and re-accessed. Experts can be looped in for more bespoke requests.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RFP360
RFP360 review by Kay K.
Kay K.

"RFP360 reduces to the time to answers RFPs significantly"

What do you like best?

* Automatically building a large knowledge base database with every responded RFP.

* Monitoring the the progress of the RFP responses.

* Answering common RFP questions with view mouse clicks

* Assigning tasks to team members in order to avoid that two colleagues working on the same questions.

* Benefiting from answers from colleagues

What do you dislike?

* Importing and exporting of the RFPs is still time consuming although the latest releases have strongly improved the process.

* Working in international teams can be improved. Non English knowledge DB items can not be easily tagged as a response using German.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for all have to respond to RFPs.

Streamlining the response process and provides an excellent overview over the progress.

No steep learning curve.

Responding to RFPs of prospects who are evaluating new Workload, Business and Application Release Automation software solutions.

Many of the questions in RFPs are answered in previous RFPs already. The build in knowledge database help to re-use these questions. The responding to RFPs is always a team effort. RFP360 helps to monitor the progress and assures that not two colleagues working on the same question.

What Proposal solution do you use?

RFP360 review by Jon O.
Jon O.

"Powerful collaboration tool. Easy to use by all roles in the RFP Response process."

What do you like best?

Very simply, this cloud based portal enables multiple users to contribute and approve responses to RFP questions at the same time. Very easy to set up and virtually no training required for the contributors.

What do you dislike?

Not all RFPs are the same, and while RFP360 tries to accommodate different file formats that can be imported into the tool, that process isn't always seamless. But once the set of questions has been added, it isn't too much work to go in and clean everything up and organize it for the contributors to be able to start using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool at a great price. Other tools featured Salesforce integration, and their prices were much higher - RFP360 checked all of the boxes for us, and we've been very pleased with the tool since day one.

We have both decreased the amount of time it takes to complete a RFP response, while also increasing the level of consistency from one response to the next. The knowledge library stores answers from previously responded to RFPs, and automatically pulls in potential answers to questions based on a probably match to the question.

RFP360 review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"RFP360 Proposal Timesaver"

What do you like best?

RFP360 is great proposal repository database. I work on multiple proposals at any given time. The ability to complete a proposal in a timely manner is crucial and RFP360 is a valuable tool to have in your toolbox. Their ability to continuously make improvements to RFP360 is crucial for any proposal team and writer. The material posted in their help area is very user-friendly, and my account manager does not hesitate to have a one-on-one meeting if required.

What do you dislike?

Rarely there is a time or two a phone call is warranted to the RFP360 tech support team. Without fail, they are aware of the situation and or open a ticket and resolve the situation within a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, highly recommend them.

We constantly look to giving back time to our SME's, and RFP360 assist us in that effort with a great repository of frequent answers used.

RFP360 review by Grace B.
Grace B.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

RFP 360 is a great tool that allows data to be aggregated in a clear and concise format. I like that I can assign responses to specific team members and follow up.

What do you dislike?

I would like the font to be formatted consistently throughout the software when responding to a RFP. Currently, it will keep the font of the original format from the copied source. For example, if I'm copying from three different sources into RFP 360, I will have three different font sizes & types. This can be edited once exported, but I would like to see everything in the same font while editing.

RFP 360 has created efficiencies with our business operations so we're not spending time searching through prior PDF responses, one at a time. It has created more organization with the process and has allowed for more knowledge sharing across our practices.

RFP360 review by Braden S.
Braden S.

"RFP360 Is a Functional Proposal Response Tool"

What do you like best?

RFP360's platform does a great job of acting as a knowledge database for myself and my team. Across the board, we have had great experiences in collaboration with the platform, and it makes my job responding to proposals much easier.

What do you dislike?

There are minor hiccups with the program now and then. The RFP360 team is very responsive, but when these things do happen it causes issues with my ability to respond to RFPs. In addition to this, the UI does not scale with different window sizes. For example, if I use RFP360 on only half of my screen, some assets begin to overlap and it is difficult to enter text where I need to.

RFP360 has helped us streamline our RFP response process. This gives us the benefit of being able to turn around more RFPs and thereby accomplish other tasks.

RFP360 review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"Slowly helping to improve our RFP response times/consistency"

What do you like best?

Over time, building up the knowledge base and being able to easily search for past response text, is proving to make things easier in our RFP response efforts. The workflow of having assigned reviewers is helping us to improve the quality and consistency of our responses, ensuring everything is reviewed.

I love the dashboards for seeing progress through the response effort.

We reviewed several other offerings before selecting RFP365 and found the User Interface to be the most intuitive/simple compared to other offerings (Loopio, Qvidian).

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat frustrating at times that there are no release notes published (that I'm aware of) or advanced notice for when a new release is being rolled out. This has led to several support issues being logged but the RF365 team is always responsive and generally has fixes implemented within a few days or weeks. Performance has proven to be a bit of a concern when dealing with larger volumes of requirements (we often see 1000+ in our RFPs).

I have noticed that as we build out our knowledge base, there is not as much time spent searching for how we answered this requirement in past proposals.

RFP360 review by Megan S.
Megan S.

"Easy tools to set up your own library of content"

What do you like best?

-Robust search features and ways to categorize/organization our content using keyword, tags and accounts. It allows us to take material previously buried in separate documents across many folders, and make it searchable and retrievable.

-Helps us find and re-use our best information effectively.

-Simple interface but a lot of flexibility in how you can set up your system to organize information.

-The company is very receptive to questions and feedback.

What do you dislike?

-Since it is a web-based tool, copying into and from Word can result in formatting problems on either side.

-For our purposes, the proposal feature has not been useful; we’re primarily using the knowledgebase aspect of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-It took us some trial and error to come up with a workable system for using keywords and tags effectively and consistently so that we could retrieve our content.

-Having a system like this requires an adjustment in work flow to enter and maintain content, but in the long run it’s a worthwhile investment as it has made finding information later much easier.

-We’re using RFP365 to manage content for grant proposals and reports, so a little different than the standard users of the product. We’re still adapting to shifts in our workflow, but so far we’re finding it to be an effective, time-saving way to save great pieces of content, facts and figures, links to sources, and other materials that we’re likely to need again.

RFP360 review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Best RFP Tool I've Used"

What do you like best?

The Knowledge Base - An intuitive library system of past responses and questions/answers. It can be leveraged to answer future RFPs and craft new content. It brought me up to speed quickly in my new role in a new industry.

Easy Import/Export - Take an Excel, Word doc or PDF and import it to quickly set up the section headers and question/answer slots for your response document. Then click on the questions to see the Knowledge Base's suggestions. When done with the response, export into a template that matches the look and feel of the responses you want with your company logo.

What do you dislike?

There have been two times in the past year where a service interruption had me at a standstill. When responding to RFPs, this can be a big problem. The staff was able to have the service working within a few hours of each outage.

Able to catch new users up to speed on RFP processes and company offering very quickly.

Able to handle multiple RFPs simultaneously.

Retention of knowledge shared among users.

RFP360 review by Aundria D.
Aundria D.

"Saved me from the drudgery of searching..."

What do you like best?

RFP365 puts all your RFP content in one place. You can search on entire questions, keywords, or tags. Multiple people can be working in the system at the same time. You also can keep track of what content is going into RFPs so that you can cull out anything that might be substandard.

What do you dislike?

Anything I have disliked has been addressed and fixed by RFP365.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RFPs are never a fun to complete but it makes it way easier to have content ready to go. I can do a rough draft of an RFP in a third of the time it used to take me. I do have more of a work load being the admin for our office but it pays in time savings. I like being able to task subject matter experts with updating and creating new content.

We've become much faster at finding content and more organized. Such a time saver! Way easier to be more transparent about what everyone is doing in regard to RFPs. We can share over multiple locations and departments.

RFP360 review by Jon O.
Jon O.

"Great tool - significantly streamlines the RFP Response process"

What do you like best?

RFP 365 saves us a ton of administrative time, and creates accountability throughout the entire process. And on top of that, the KnowledgeBase makes it very easy for contributors to view and use previous answers to questions as they respond to each new RFP project.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate with Salesforce at all, which probably accounts for the lack of 100% adoption. But the features of the system and the benefits we achieve far outweigh the shortcomings of not having it tied to Salesforce opportunities. And I think it kept the overall costs down too - which made it easy to get this system approved and implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool - does everything but integrate with Salesforce.com, which is probably why it is less expensive than other systems.

The biggest problem we were trying to solve, was having multiple subject matter experts contributing to an RFP response at the same time, and the administrative hassle of combining their responses into one concise response in a timely manner. The cloud-based portal that RFP 365 offers completely solved that - and enabled us much greater control of assignments and accountability as well. On top of that, the system stores answers to all former RFPs that we've responded to, and creates a KnowledgeBase that automatically find similar questions, and provides potential answers to pull into the response that people are working on. Great tool - very intuitive to use.

RFP360 review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"Overall great experience with the product with great tools built within the product."

What do you like best?

I like the import and export features of the system. Identifying a section header, questions and sub-questions are very easy to import.

What do you dislike?

I think the knowledge could use some help. There are too many false positives and tags do not seem to help bring back more popular responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enhance your knowledge base search capabilities. When using "text words" it should only bring back results with that key word. Also, there are too many false positives when a full question is queried. Should eliminate common words from search.

I am able to respond to RFP questions much faster and has probably saved me several hours by importing previously answered questions from the knowledge base.

RFP360 review by User

"RFP360 software to help organize the RFPs"

What do you like best?

Having all previous answers in one location and with one click of you can populate your answer from the knowledge base. Also the customer service has been great, very quick follow-ups and one-on-one attention.

Another great feature is the auto reminders to others to complete their assigned questions, allowing the owner of the RFP not have to keep following up and tracking emails and cutting and pasting back to the original document.

What do you dislike?

Not all RFPs upload very well and may need some additional work to get uploaded, but the majority work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the software and the people are very knowledgeable and helpful with the product.

Having a centralized question repository and being able to responded in a timely matter. Benefits having less email communication and less confusion on who need to answer what questions, where you have a defined owner and approver for each question.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"RFP36o Helpful Tool for Managing RFPs and Creating Accurate Knowledge Base"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the detail that is allowed in cataloging the knowledge items in the Knowledge Base. We are able to add as many tags as needed to an item, which in turn is so helpful when trying to find a specific response. I also love the way the "KnowlEDGE" tool automatically searches through the knowledge base to find answers that already exist for an RFP.

What do you dislike?

We've run into an issue where flags are not able to be removed "en masse" but it isn't a serious flaw. This isn't a disliked feature, but I have found when I have issues with exporting an RFP into the original format, it is typically a flaw with the original document, not the export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RFP36o is incredibly helpful in the implementation phase and throughout the time we've used this tool. They are constantly updating the product to make it even more efficient and helpful.

Responding to RFPs in a quick, efficient manner.

Tracking our knowledge library and ensuring the data is accurate and up-to-date.

This system allows us to see which subject matter experts (our internal team) have reviewed the database items assigned to them, and which have not yet reviewed.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"Best way to streamline RFP process"

What do you like best?

This is an organized and efficient way to track previous RFP responses, creating your own database to use as a starting point for future RFPs. Multiple people can collaborate on proposals at the same time, and it's much easier to keep everything in one place. This has allowed us to much more quickly create RFP responses and proposals.

What do you dislike?

There are certain tech glitches that occur here and there, which aren't roadblocks, but just annoying. I'm very type-A, and sometimes the text and spacing is different sizes or difficult to control. The import system is more trouble than it's worth, so I usually enter everything manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely ask for a demo - but once you start using it, you won't go back! We had never used anything like this previously and our systems were 100% analog - sometimes even going back to printed copies of old RFP responses and proposals. This completely digitized and revolutionized the way we write these responses.

We're saving a lot of time and creating efficiencies by using this tool to collaborate. Rather than 4 people spearheading, this allows us to have one team leader and engage as many contributors as necessary. We've cut down our proposal writing time from days to hours.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive to use. It requires very little training and even if you don't use it frequently, you can easily get back in and remember how to use it. I also like the KnowledgeBase; it's solved so many problems for us.

What do you dislike?

The upload feature could be improved. Questions can come in many shapes and sizes, and you have to be very careful on how you format the RFP questions when you upload a new RFP to respond to, so it's easiest to work with. Often, people don't take the time to properly format. This may be more of a user issue than a tool issue, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in this! You won't be disappointed. It will allow you to more easily tackle RFPs of any complexity.

The KnowledgeBase has been a Godsend! We've gotten critical information out of peoples' heads and old RFPS, and into an easily accessible place. Someone new to the company can easily respond to an RFP within days of starting; in fact, this just happened to us! Normally, a response would require a certain skill set and tenure. Not anymore! We are also more consistent with responses, across our company.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"RFP360: Ease of Use, Excellent Customer Service/Support, and Feedback-Driven Innovation "

What do you like best?

An intuitive content management system that makes it easy to segment products via a multi-channel tagging system.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I disliked anything about the system, but I can't speak to 100% of the features. I have yet to use the Salesforce integration feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using the RFP360 proposal system. It's easy to store and update Q&As in the knowledgebase, create templates, import/format RFPs, and segment products and information via an intuitive tagging system. The customer support is also excellent and always responsive.

We have several products geared towards different verticals. The ways in which we answer questions on a given solution is highly dependent on what vertical it is being considered for. The way we break these down has not only to do with how we ultimately use the KB to respond, but also the ease or difficulty in updating KBs across verticals/solutions.

RFP360's tagging system has allowed us to segment products and verticals in a way that prevents both duplicate responses and the inclusion of irrelevant information.

RFP360 review by Charles S.
Charles S.

"Pivotal Asset for Companies Working with RFPs"

What do you like best?

I'm most fond of the fact that RFP 365 was created by people who live and breathe RFPs. You can tell because the tools they've created and the systems they use to manage, organize, and analyze RFPs fit so well. They've felt the pain points of responding to RFPs in volume and have created a new way to do it more efficiently and far more well informed!

What do you dislike?

I dislike very little! I joked with our contacts that I "disliked" how the system couldn't spit out a fully formed PPT presentation ready to show the client, heh. That's a joke because the system does basically everything else!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in as fast as you can! They're not only great, but constantly improving and the customer service team is top-notch!

Responding to RFPs in large volume is a tedious process no matter how you slice it. RFP 365 improves this process for us, hands down, across the board including: efficiency to get from empty blanks to internally review-able material, the organizing of subject-matter experts within our organization, access to central and approved information, and tracking of performance.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"Great tool that made the RFP process incredibly easy"

What do you like best?

This tool made it easy to consolidate our requirements for the product we needed. Once we invited vendors to submit their answers in RFP 365, we were able to view and compare their responses so we could easily see which products would fit in our environment. The vendors also appreciated an easy tool they could use to submit their proposals.

The requirement questions we assembled were very easy to customize, and the RFP 365 team helped us develop a meaningful scoring system so we could quantify the weight of the vendor responses. All of this made it a pleasurable experience to use.

What do you dislike?

There are minor navigational challenges when using the product that could use some fine tuning, but it by no means overshadows the usefulness of the RFP tool.

We have used RFP 365 for a number of service and product sourcing initiatives for years now. This tool helped streamline the process of reaching out to multiple vendors, consolidating the data, and reporting that data in a meaningful way to our internal stakeholders.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"RFP 360 is one of the best things to happen for my department."

What do you like best?

That all of the answers are in one place. I no longer get 100+ emails to sort through to complete a submission.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about RFP 360.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something to simplify completing bids/RFPs; this is the product for you. All of you information is in one place and easily located. This will change your outlook (for the best) for completing your submissions.

It is much easier to put our bids together now that we utilize RFP 360. My favorite benefit is that I no longer receive numerous emails in order to complete a bid. All of the questions and answer are in one place and it is so easy to upload the questions, assign them and then export into a working document.

"RFP360 Proposal Database"

What do you like best?

This site is easy to use. Simply type in a search word or tag and you can find the content you need easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislike specific to the site. I am one user out of several with access to our database and we need to figure out a better way to manage the content we have developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend giving it a try for at least one year. You have to put in the effort to upload your data and it may take some time to do this.

Many proposals that we handle ask very specific questions. We are able to build our database with information provided by our subject matter experts and then don't need to go back to ask them the same question more than once.

"RFP365 Software"

What do you like best?

This software is invaluable. We had a huge problem with version control and sorting responses that were tailored to specific investment offerrings and RFP365 has solved all these problems. Utilizing RFP365 has cut our response time significantly; we spend at least half as much time compiling answers as we were spending before introducing the software. I absolutely cannot go back to life without it!

What do you dislike?

We'd love to see a feature that automatically flags duplicate answers in the Knowledge Base so that we can opt to delete duplicates or consolidate Knowledge items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that is straighforward with a comfortable user experience that can make your response process more efficient, polished, and organized, this is the product for you. Full of features without being overwhelming but simple enough for even the most skittish of techphobes to embrace.

Our prior method was an enormous time drain and RFP365 has solved this problem entirely. It has also helped tremendously when working on multiple projects simultaneously. At the beginning of the year, I was juggling seven RFP/DDQ response projects at once and it all went off without a hitch, which would have been an almost impossible feat before.

RFP360 review by Juliana A.
Juliana A.

"An extremely helpful and intuitive tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and assists me with compiling RFPs. I love the content library and use it on every RFP I create.

What do you dislike?

We haven't successfully used the template creation tool, but they have been very helpful in offering to assist us with testing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are so helpful and I have nothing but good things to say.

We are making our RFP process way smoother and less cumbersome, and it greatly cuts down on our time to respond to an RFP.

RFP360 review by Administrator

"Best Tool for the RFP Process and Knowledge Base Management"

What do you like best?

The tool is designed with the user in mind and helps to ensure a smooth proposal process from start to finish. From managing tasks to building awesome, current content, it is designed to help clients succeed.

What do you dislike?

There are next to none! If there are glitches they are fixed fast by the development team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to doing a side-by-side comparison with similar tools, make sure you get a client reference or two from a business that is similar to yours in size, need, etc.

Managing knowledge and making current content readily available in order to produce the most competitive proposal response. Managing content contributors and their time respectfully. Managing multiple deadlines at once successfully. Herding cats is possible with this tool!

"User-Friendly, Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like how nimble RFP 360 is. When an enhancement is requested, often it can be done quickly. They are very open to feedback.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is very driven toward productivity.Since they are based on averages, and people besides RFP writers in our world use this, it hasn't been useful. Our company chose this more to track and manage the entire RFP process from RFI to Sale, so not having metrics about the completion rate has been challenging.

We needed a way to consolidate responses without going back to previous RFPs and copying and pasting. It allows us to streamline our knowledgebase, track and record editing to ensure an SME has approved, and set review cycles to keep responses fresh.

RFP360 review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Helpful tool, has improved our RFP process"

What do you like best?

The knowledge base is really what helps our organization. We have users throughout the globe who can login, contribute, and learn from the body of knowledge we have invested into RFP's.

What do you dislike?

The importing functionality can be frustrating. If a mistake is made during the import you have to scrap the proposal and start fresh. As this is linked to the credit system, I also have to contact support to reimburse the credit used.

We writing RFP's we typically have multiple people contributing. When using Excel or Word we wouldn't have any visibility if the proposal was almost finished or barely started.The status tracking really helps prioritize our time and complete the proposal efficently.

"Simply the best...."

What do you like best?

I think the best feature of RFP360 is the knowledge database. It helps us to provide consistent answers to RFP questions regardless of who is providing the answers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes after uploading questionnaires, the format is lost. It can make answering questions nearly impossible. Also, the ability to upload documents to each question is not always offered. The ability to upload documents for any question makes our job much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend taking time to upload previously answered RFPs to build up your knowledge database. The more you load, the better the overall experience will be.

RFP 360 helps us save time, makes us consistent, and provides simple progress reports. In the past, we used a separate tool to track our answers to client questions. The answers were not consistent and the process was time-consuming. Not to mention only a few people had access to the answer database. With each questionnaire, we would copy and past our answers into the database. Now, with RFP360, as we answer the questions they are automatically saved in the database. Eliminating a step in our previous process. Also tracking our progress meant sending emails or making phone calls which pulled the user away from answering the questions. Now you can just log into RFP360 and view the progress bar to see the status of the questionnaire and who is working on it. Overall, RFP360 is a great product!

RFP360 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid Platform That Improves Workflow"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate on proposal responses and get input from multiple cross-functional contributors, not simply those that are part of the proposal team.

What do you dislike?

I hope RFP360 introduces a real-time collaboration function in the future, similar to working on a Google Doc. As it stands, users have to refresh the page to see changes made by another contributor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like this software segment has a pretty standard offering - there is not a lot companies can do to differentiate themselves from others. So the small things, along with the customer service and response time, go a long way.

We love the Knowledge Base as a repository of information we can access time and again. We're also inviting users from our client success org to the platform, encouraging them to use the Knowledge Base to respond to infosec questionnaires from current clients.

RFP360 review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"RFP360 saves us significant person hours when completing sales proposals"

What do you like best?

The Knowledge Base enables us to quickly locate responsive content to questions for new proposals.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to sort Knowledge Base content by Author.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RFP360 will save you valuable person hours while helping ensure quality and consistency to responses for RFP questions.

RFP360 has enabled us to increase our response rate to public RFPs by significantly reducing response time to RFP questions.

RFP360 review by Carah C.
Carah C.

"Simplified RFP Management"

What do you like best?

We love that RFP365 has simplified our RFP management process. Prior to purchasing this software, we were just copying and pasting answers from a Word document, and only one team member could open the document at a time.

Another benefit that we don't really use (but a larger team would benefit from) is the ability to set up an approval process. This allows a Manager to approve (or decline / ask for updated) answers to the RFP before the document is finalized, directly from within the system!

Perhaps the best thing about the system is the ability to email RFP questions directly to other people (who don't have to be users) for them to answer. When that person receives the email, they can respond to it directly, and their response is recorded in the system.

What do you dislike?

The search function can act a little wonky sometimes (i.e. picking up small words like "and" or "is" instead of keywords). Also, the export can take a little bit of a learning curve to get used to, but it is worth learning!

UPDATE: We have de

This system took us from having a searchable Word document that we were copying and pasting from, to an online library of the latest and greatest RFP answers. It also allows our Marketing Manager to assign certain questions to different team members, so that there is no confusion who should answer which sections / questions.

"Gets the job done! "

What do you like best?

It's a great resource for housing knowledge to complete RFP/RFI's. It has made my job infinitely easier. I haven't fully used the other capabilities, but I'm working on it - I'm a bit old school and it takes me a while to merge my process over.

What do you dislike?

Still trying to figure out how to create a new company (parent) and tag answers to that library, but I really just need to read the help docs and take the time to do it.

We are able to complete RFP/RFI's quicker and with less stress.

RFP360 review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"AMC Entertainment"

What do you like best?

The team! The people make the difference. I work with multiple vendor partners and the team at RFP stands out as one of the most engaged, supportive, and innovative.

What do you dislike?

Presently the tool isn't integrated with our Finance/Accounting or Contract Management systems. I'm not sure that it is possible for that to take place but the connection would be highly valuable.

Since focusing on leveraging the tool, multiple AMC teams have been able to make sounder, quicker business decisions because of the way the tool format proposals for broad teams to

RFP360 review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Always Evolving for the Customer"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect is KnowlEDGE, because a lot of companies have the exact same RFP template with the same questions. KnowlEDGE allows us to complete the same questionnaire instantly. I also really like the proposal upload process, selection sections, questions, and answers. It's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that take longer to add, or features that seem really simple that aren't available. For example, bulk actions such as deleting are available, but you can't bulk move questions to different sections, or bulk reassign writers and approvers. It seems something that should be second nature, yet isn't.

We get very long(100-400) question questionnaires that vary extensively by broker and subject. As we grow our knowledge base, it takes exponentially less and less time to solve

RFP360 review by Kathy S.
Kathy S.

"RFP365 steamlines proposal response"

What do you like best?

Finds answers to tough questions quick. Enables us to have consistent answers across templates. Makes it easy to answer questions that we get over and over.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It seems a bit hard to figure out initially but once you get it you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Very helpful contacts at RFP.

Keeping answers consistent across different proposals and different contributors.

RFP360 review by Antonio D.
Antonio D.

"Great UI, tool keeps improving"

What do you like best?

Ability to export all your knowledge base to share as needed across your company

What do you dislike?

The user addition workflow (adding users to the tool, adding users to a question) is not very intuitive.

Answering RFPs on time, reusing much more answers than before.

"Saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, with minimal training needed (none for most users). Solid customer service. Unlimited Users. Easily search previous responses, with auto fill functionality.

What do you dislike?

Import process can be somewhat time consuming if unfamiliar with excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learning curve is remarkably low. Upload previous RFP answers and start using the tool.

Allows for efficient collaboration on RFP answers. The task assignment and approval process works very well with multiple company SME's. Also, answer version control is straightforward and virtually automatic, so you're always answering questions with the most up to date answers.

"Ease of use "

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to use when you know what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I have had some issues with uploading RFPs into the tool. The site can also be slow at times.

We are trying to use the tool in order to reduce the reliance on other members of our business during the RFP Process

RFP360 review by User

"Good Experience With RFP 360"

What do you like best?

I like that we can quickly assign tasks and deadlines to different team members. A huge help with efficiently getting RFP completed.

What do you dislike?

Editing an RFP's questions or adding to it is difficult once it's been originally uploaded. Also difficult to include multiple documents as part of same RFP (if this is possible not intuitive)

Knowledge sharing was the big issue this solved for us. We now have a repository of commonly asked question in one easy to use and searchable database. Huge time savings now with RFP360.

RFP360 review by User

"Easy to Use and Great, Responsive Customer Services"

What do you like best?

Easy uploads of questionnaires and auto-fill of recommended answers based on previous RFP responses.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge base was a bit clunky to manage. Repeat questions and answers fill it up fast if not careful. Newest responses weren't necessarily the first to be suggested.

Easier to fill and manage RFPs.

RFP360 review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"RFP365 is streamlining our content mangement for client responses and proposals."

What do you like best?

The content library is robust and easy to use. There are no limits on the number of people from our organization who can be connected into the platform, which is such a great bonus for our organization.

What do you dislike?

There are a few technical glitches and we are still learning workarounds. That is common with any software platform though - especially one with the layers of functionality of RFP365 offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do what work for you - every situation is different.

Content management - having a dynamic repository for our most up-to-date content is key.

RFP360 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product, but needs to catch-up to the competition."

What do you like best?

RFP reporting dashboard and collaboration features.

What do you dislike?

There were some unresolved errors with the interface. We reported but didn't seem to be a priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RFP365 has great features and support. I'd say they are in the top three of RFP management software.

I used RFP365 in the past to successfully reduce our response times on RFP efforts. We went from working lots of overtime to almost none.

RFP360 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"360 review"

What do you like best?

Nothing to write home about. Platform is buggy and functionality is limited

What do you dislike?

Everything. Importing questions is a nightmare. The AI to predict answers and search functions is not reliable. Slow response time from 360 when issues arise.

Content library and first draft creation for RFP responses

"Makes RFPs faster"

What do you like best?

The knowledge bank that keeps our brand message consistent and help us respond quickly to RFPs

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to import 2 columns in excel

Faster response to RFPs and consistent messaging

RFP360 review by Administrator

"Tool that streamlines the RFP response process"

What do you like best?

-Positive user experience

-Easy to manage workflow/easy navigation

-The knowledge base saves time and increases the quality of the responses

What do you dislike?

-RFP import process leaves room for improvement depending on complexity of original file

-Feedback has been taken seriously be the RFP365 team

RFP365 improves the RFP response process in various ways - referring to the accountability of involved specialists, the quality of the responses, overall management of time.

The knowledge base allows to constantly update and improve the responses.

RFP360 review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Streamlining the RFP Response"

What do you like best?

Knowledge base and auto matching capability

Import and export of RFI/RFP documentation

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out, it meets our business needs.

Knowledge sharing and streamlining the RFP response process.

RFP360 review by User

"Light, inexpensive, good potential, effective for certain teams"

What do you like best?

Pricing structure and high touch client service

What do you dislike?

Some beta features. A young product. Some technical hiccups.

Quicker RFP responses , better collaboration but most of all reliable knowledgebase

RFP360 review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Excellent software for RFP respondents "

What do you like best?

RFP 365's knowledge base allows us to keep track of all previously used content as well as schedule updates that are automatically requested of our SMEs. Email reminders keep admins from nagging personnel of looming deadlines.

What do you dislike?

Usage and time spent reports could use some work to help show the time saved/benefits to management.

We have experienced a decrease in email and meetings volume.

"Review of RFP365"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done and the pricing model was better than other options.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of time to get a lot of time to get it set up and get the information in it. We struggle with some people not following the workflow.

Completing RFPs.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to search by key words, questions, tags and also to add to the knowledge base by saving new questions and associated answer.

What do you dislike?

Uploading and downloading adds an extra step to the process, but this functionality has been vastly improved over the past year.

Keeping content up-to-date has been a key benefit.

RFP360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the import function and tags. Makes it super easy to maneuver and much faster to turn RFP's around.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really...simple platform. Easy to maneuver.

Faster turnarounds, easy to assign to other departments.

Learn more about RFP360

RFP360 Videos

Learning about RFP360?

* We monitor all RFP360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.