Procurify

Procurify

Procurify is an evolution of Purchasing Software. Easy-to-use features, you get the cost management capabilities you need to save on purchasing.

Work for Procurify?

Learning about Procurify?

Procurify Reviews

Ask Procurify a Question
Showing 35 Procurify reviews
Procurify review by Edward M. W.
Edward M. W.

"Procurify helps to manage all the operations of your company."

What do you like best?

This tool is excellent for any company that makes different orders and has an inventory control in constant change, the characteristics of purify are designed, to obtain the best performance in this type of work, allowing to streamline this whole system, and achieve automation most of it, without this tool the inventories and products within our company, would not behave as well as they do now, we can have control of this application of all our products, the employees of the different areas of our company, It is responsible for having control of each of these products, and giving details of the status of each, which allows us to maintain an updated inventory, and always in the best conditions.

What do you dislike?

I do not know what is due, but on occasion, this system seems to hang, and not work as well as on other occasions, it is as if there was some interference with the connection to the server, and you must wait a moment for the system to connect completely and function as it should be, it is not usually a characteristic or an event, that happens every day, but it is something that can happen, and it may just happen when you need to work faster.

It is a very good tool for inventory control, where I work, buy and renew inventories at all times, I really would not know what to do without this tool, I would say that most inventory control and orders are made through this system, and it really is a great help, that everything can be controlled from this tool.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Procurify
Procurify review by Adem A.
Adem A.

"Very useful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. And I get notifications by email when there is any change to the orders. I can access it thru the phone app as well as using web browser.

What do you dislike?

When there is multiple items in one order, we sometimes receive them partially. Procurify does not send notification of received items if they are partially received. It only sends one notification once all items in that order are received. But the user is not aware that we received some items weeks ago. That should be added to the notification settings for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure if there is any other alternative. We only use Procurify and I really recommend it. Easy to use. And they improved the interface quite a bit last 2 years.

The approval of purchase orders was taking too much time before. Now managers can approve it online and much faster.

What Purchasing solution do you use?

Procurify review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"Taming the Spending Beast"

What do you like best?

Procurify keeps track of multiple requests for spend from multiple channels in one place.

What do you dislike?

I cannot run a report by Item to track spend on any particular item. I can accomplish task by running the report by Vendor, but on same items we purchase from multiple vendors, it is more time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a product to help you keep track of your spending, to provide a review process of spend, and to keep track of purchases post-spend, Procurify fits the bill. It is super easy to use and train others on, extremely intuitive interface, and great support from the Procurify team. Especially in the first 3 months I asked them a lot of stupid questions, and they never made me feel stupid.

We have multiple facilities requesting purchases; we can keep track of them all, by facility, without forgetting or leaving out a purchase.

Procurify review by Lacey N.
Lacey N.

"Great Procurement Tool "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the approval process and that it keeps all documents and discussions pertaining to the order in one place. It also helps keep track of whether we have received the goods we purchased because we do not close the POs until we have received all items in full and good condition. We also enjoy the search function as this helps us find items quickly when we have very limited information. I like that the POs push to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the account code used does not appear on the PO because then I have to click into the order to see what code was used instead of just glancing at the PO. I do not like that the general user does not have access to their PO, only their order. I do not like that POs do not push to QB if they have any characters, such as %. I do not like that a PO cannot be edited once any item on the PO has been received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for keeping everything about an order in one place and tracking orders to ensure all goods are received in full and good condition. Good for ensuring all purchases are approved within the current budget. Good search feature that helps you quickly find orders, items, vendors, etc.

We have reduced the number of orders we place but do not receive product in full or good condition for. Procurify's search feature helps with audits. The search feature helps us find what vendors we have purchased an item from before quickly.

Procurify review by Kingsley C.
Kingsley C.

"Good system, cheaper alternative to Expensive Expensify with additional features"

What do you like best?

Procurify has many strengths in that it allows for procurement, expense, travel and loads of back end features. One of the things I liked best about Procurify is that their product team is very responsive and open to adding changes. I suggested some changes and within a month they actually pushed out a release. I basically wanted more back end tools to be able to extract data out of the system to put into our mapping system which would end up in payroll. The platform is nice and clean and easy to use, and whenever there was any issues they were no more than a phone call away for support.

What do you dislike?

The software is not a completely polished product yet. It works and works well, but certain multi level budgeting needs that I wanted to use it for it was not capable of doing. That being said the price we paid for the software made it difficult to demand all the bells and whistles. It will get there one day though, and very soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great value produced by a solid local team in Vancouver, BC. Their web and mobile platform both works great and is designed very user friendly. As always ask for a demo and see if it fits your company needs.

We were using emails as authorization for purchase orders and our team would cross reference the amounts to the planned budget for the quarter/year. What Procurify allowed us to do is empower the department heads, given an allocated spend amount and process procurements and spend through Procurify. Also because Expensify is known to be expensive, we were planning on phasing out Expensify and fully using Procurify as it is very capable of doing so. Lastly, the ability for Procurify to connect and push data to NetSuite was in development, which would help streamline lots of admin work.

Procurify review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Lean software with a responsive team!"

What do you like best?

Procurify offers solutions for team members involved with every step of the procurement process. My organization has had positive experiences across ordering lab teams, receiving personnel, and Finance personnel. The mobile and desktop UI's interact seamlessly, and we've only had positive interactions with their development and support staff!

What do you dislike?

We would prefer to have a greater depth of prepared training resources from Procurify in both document and video formats. However, their development team is very aware of these needs and has already reached out to promote growth in this area.

We use Procurify to support order requests, approvals, receiving, and invoicing. The Finance team in particular has found it be leaner and more responsive than previously implemented solutions, including Expensify.

Procurify review by Jena Marie F.
Jena Marie F.

"Approvals made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the effortless approval flow. No more folders traveling around the office. Also, having the pre-approval process is great.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that I'd like to see improved:

sorting of locations (alpa-numeric), rather than newest added

accrual feature improvement

i'd like to create a request that ranges over multiple locations rather than just 1

Recommendations to others considering the product

great workflow and approval process

The problems of lost bills, delayed approvals, person buying without authorization, etc. were all resolved with the use of Procurify.

Approvals tracked and Pre-Approval of bills were great benefits.

Procurify review by Lynn G.
Lynn G.

"Great UI for a small growing company"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that everything is accessible and not complicated to understand. Even as you search, create, and do a little research to report it feels easy and not frustrating at all. I also enjoy the approval process highly! That helps keep our CEO and me in the loop of what the company purchases.

What do you dislike?

That the inventory side doesn't work for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you see you are a small growing company--Procurify will help your process of staying organized and understanding what you are purcahsing on a weekly, monthly basis.

What we spend, how we spend, and that each department needs to be taking care of their own order requests instead of just the purchasing associate and/ or manager doing this for them. Also, keeping track of orders and receiving has become so much easier. Benefits: better communication with our Finance Team and seeing how what each department needs are so very different in spending.

Procurify review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Cloud-based technology that gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

Procurify does a great job of using cloud-based software to simplify the procurement process.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn Procurify and get users familiar with it. If your employees are not tech savvy, this program may not be for you.

Procurify does a great job of solving the problem of automating the purchase process for users who are remote or traveling away from the office. The amount of time to approve purchase requests has decreased substantially since we started using Procurify.

Procurify review by Junie E.
Junie E.

"Easy and effective "

What do you like best?

I love how efficient using this program is, it eliminates all paper work and having to send emails back and forth to confirm orders. All the information is readily available just by signing in to my account.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I love the program, it saves me a lot of time.

Less paper work. Omits back and fort emails, the stages of a request can be seen just by opening Procurify. Which eliminates time wastage.

Procurify review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Procurement simplified"

What do you like best?

Streamlining of procurement process .

What do you dislike?

Setup and lack of some key features .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your current integrations and how each software will talk to the other.

Procurify has helped our company streamline the approval process throughout departmental purchases. Their pricing is very fair and does not increase as you add more users who have only access to submit purchases for approval, providing a lot of flexibility when the company scales. Being a new product, there is lots they can do to improve, including adding additional integrations with other services and ERP, however, they are well aware and are continuously iterating and adding features.

"Procurify Review"

What do you like best?

Procurify is an user-friendly tool that allows organizations to to track purchases for employees. This tool allows the ability to order tracking and delivery updates so you are well aware when to expect your product. An added bonus is that Procurify has a mobile app and is integrated with Slack.

What do you dislike?

Something that Procurify can do better is reporting. It'd be nice to have more customer friendly reports based on usage, custom attributes, segmenting by departments, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend it!

We are trying to track and monitor the company spend. Benefits include the software design, ease of use and customer support.

Procurify review by Colleen D.
Colleen D.

"Great way to track company purchases "

What do you like best?

Its a seamless way to provide images / documents for work expenses. All of your past expenses are also organized and easily accessible

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any dislikes at the moment

When work travels arise - I am able to submit my expense reports in a timely fashion and receive real-time updates regarding the acceptance of the expense reports

Procurify review by Damon N.
Damon N.

"The best procurement management system out there!"

What do you like best?

Their system is cloud-based, making it easy to use on any platform. The user interface is easy to use as well meaning anyone from a beginner to an expert can figure out the system in a matter of minutes. Software that you can literally turn on, and deploy in a matter of hours for small organizations to a few days for larger more complex deployments. The system is self-contained and easy to use. Their support is top notch, each quarter I get a call from someone in upper management just to make sure things are going well. My customer success rep Jessica is amazing. They answer emails even when they are sick to make sure your business can continue. Procurify is a software made by a company who cares about your company!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything that becomes a problem is easily taken care of by their support team. If you have a request for a feature they are open minded and will try to make it work to help your organization out. There is nothing to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at your current systems and figure out how you want routing for approvals to go before trying to set up. If you figure out your routing, locations and users before you go into the system it is a breeze to set up. I have used SAP, Oracle, and many others and Procurify by far surpasses them in flexibility and quality. The price is also something to consider, other systems are by far more expensive and offer way less.

When I came to my company, it was run by spreadsheets. Being able to go to Procurify has helped streamline our purchasing process. Taking the average purchase cycle down by almost two weeks! We can track, or easily find orders and identify issues. For audit reasons this software is amazing as you have a digital signature on every step of the way, there is no question who did what or when it was done.

Procurify review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"End User Experience"

What do you like best?

The way Procurify pulls the appropriate information from a website makes adding new items extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

The inability to remove an approved order that needed to be cancelled from the "Approved" section is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initial training on the systems and procedures with Procurify were very helpful in the implementation phase.

Tracking purchases across dozens of staff was extremely painful before Procurify was implemented.

Procurify review by Colette T.
Colette T.

"straightforward solution with fast & friendly support"

What do you like best?

ease of use - easy to learn, easy to teach, easy to manage

chat feature provides the user with fast and friendly support

can set up approvers at different levels/dollar values

What do you dislike?

When creating reports the only visual available is a bar graph. I prefer visualizing data in pie chart form and hope others feel as I do. The more customers that request a feature, the more likely it will become an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a good idea what you need then discuss it with the nice folks at Procurify. They will show you how they can meet, and exceed, your needs. Everyone I've had contact with at this company is kind, helpful and supportive. They want you to succeed.

Putting the power in the proper hands - Providing departments with budgets and giving them the ability to approve/deny purchase requests, monitor department spending with easy to generate reports

Procurify review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great system that helps keep our procurement organized"

What do you like best?

In past companies there was always lots of emails back and forth when it came to purchasing and it would get hard to keep track of what exactly someone needed purchased. Procurify provides an easy to use interface for people to enter exactly what they want, how much of it and estimate the cost. This makes it significantly easier from a purchasing and budgeting standpoint to approve requests and process them.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it could integrate more with the actual vendors that we use for purchasing, there is still a lot of manual work to complete purchases, but this system does make it a lot easier.

This streamlines our ordering and expense processes and allows us to keep an eye on our budget.

Procurify review by Mustafa K.
Mustafa K.

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

It is simple enough to use and saves a lot of time. We can look at the history of orders, current status and reorder items without hassle. you can notify the people in the procurement chain to let them know that there are items need to be approved.

What do you dislike?

Editing some fields are not possible unless you delete and start over

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product

Keep track of orders PO's and delivery statuses.

Procurify review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great piece of software to get expenses approved"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is very easy and quick to submit any expense or product purchase and get it approved in the same day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the notifications are delayed & end up in my Spam when something is approved and the chats are very cluttered. There are sometimes too many options when I am just submitting a simple expense that makes it a confusing process.

Approving expenses quick and easy.

Procurify review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Great tool for tracking vendors and creating and approving purchase orders"

What do you like best?

Procurify is very easy and intuitive to use. I am able to keep track of vendors and orders and create and approve purchase orders. The inventory import feature is very useful if you already have a spreadsheet of all your inventory and would rather not type it twice. Mobile app feature is also nice to have. Free trial is available which is nice for trying out the software.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an inventory feature to keep track when low on supplies and request order in the same software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for order tracking and PO creation. Multiple approval steps. Ability to receive ordered items on different days and attached packing slips.

I am able to create purchase orders easily and keep track of everything ordered and received. Without procurify everything is done manually in Exel.

Procurify review by MASIZAME  L.
MASIZAME L.

"Simply effective and fabulous procurement platforming"

What do you like best?

The intetface is intuitive, making it easy to use, not to mention the chat option whenever you get stuck or can't find something, which rarely happens.

The platform speeds up the procurement approval process and makes supplier management and payments super efficient.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the platform works and has really simplified things anf made our procuremeny process super efficient

Efficiency, fabulous records

Procurify review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"I can say its fair"

What do you like best?

its easy to purchase good, communicate with suppliers and colleagues data keeping and for checking the status and the backlog and overdue spares

What do you dislike?

most of the times its unable to order spares

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good to use and its easy

Procurify review by David M.
David M.

"Robust Purchasing System with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The team at Procurify has built a great product that they are improving constantly. From Planning to Paying, it is a one stop solution. That is a tie with the total commitment to customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The mobile app is in some ways even better than the desktop interface.

We did not have a purchasing system. Also Budget tracking at purchase time.

Procurify review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Procurify is the way of the future"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can track and comment on a particular order.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this application for over a year now and honestly, I don't have anything negative to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to improve communication and perfect Purchasing in your institution then this is the way to go.

My institution purchased Procurify because of a break down in communication, especially where purchase orders were concerned. This has now led to fast responses and better follow-ups.

Procurify review by Doug P.
Doug P.

"works great at my job"

What do you like best?

whats good is that it notifies you when the items you order are in and ready to pick up.

What do you dislike?

it was down for a few hours when i needed it, to place an order

Recommendations to others considering the product

helps speed up the buying and placing order process.

Procurify review by User

"Procurify works well for our business"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and a central location to order products for our business needs

What do you dislike?

Some things seem restricted, but that may be something control by our local administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, you won't be disappointed

A good accounting flow for tracking purchases for each project.

Procurify review by Theerin S.
Theerin S.

"Simple purchasing system !!!"

What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to use system so far. The csv upload is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when I have to fill each order, but the csv already fixed this problem.

It helps to track order status easily.

Procurify review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great value "

What do you like best?

Procurify meets our needs for tracking orders, purchase order, and goods receipt, in a clean, simple system

What do you dislike?

There are some oddities within the system, including how access is controlled (limited granularity), setting up new departments/users. But for the price, I really can’t complain much

Internal controls over materials procurement and accounts payable

Procurify review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Somewhat easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I like that you have a dashboard that assists you in keeping track of past and pending requests!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system is not very intuitive or easy to use.

Allows everyone to submit their mileage and expenses easily

Procurify review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Very simple to use!"

What do you like best?

I've never had any issues with Procurify - it's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of - there really isn't anythiing missing from the platform.

Procure office supplies and equipment

"Simple, Easy to use."

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly, but not at the expense of being over simplistic. Web based interface is intuitive and the phone app is very convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see orders automatically approved if not actively approved or denied within a certain timeframe (ie, 2 weeks). Maybe this functionality exists already, but is not used by my company.

Easy tracking of order approvals.

Procurify review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is cloud based and that I can access it anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server is slow and it takes a while to load but this is improving.

Procuring helps us stay organized with our numerous ongoing projects.

Procurify review by Administrator

"Nice Program"

What do you like best?

User Friendly. Tutorials are very helpful

What do you dislike?

That what you enter is not private to the individual entering it....although, it may be how to account is set up for the company I work for.

Organization and ease of accounting practices.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

The ease of using PROCURIFY. Everything you need to know about your orders is on one page.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything that I do not like about PROCURIFY.

Time. Less time entering processing orders.

Procurify review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Mt Baker Vapor loves Procurify"

What do you like best?

The approval process is simple and I love the Comments feature

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface with Quickbooks because the vendor name has to be exact or it will not push over

Catching duplicates

Learn more about Procurify

Procurify Videos

Learning about Procurify?

* We monitor all Procurify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.