Brazen Reviews & Product Details

Brazen Overview

What is Brazen?

Top candidates demand that employers provide multiple ways to connect besides the 'Apply Now'. Brazen's Conversational Recruiting Platform does just that by giving employers a variety of channels to engage with candidates including QuickChat, recruiting chatbots, scheduled chats, and online events resulting in 3x more qualified candidates. Brazen also gives employers the ability to find new candidates through programmatic advertising. Top brands use Brazen like KPMG, CVS Health and Starbucks.

Brazen Details
Discussions
Brazen Community

Brazen's conversational recruiting platform helps the world's top employers engage, convert and hire the best talent.

Brazen

Brazen Reviews

Showing 45 Brazen reviews
Already have Brazen?
University Relations Recruiter
What do you like best?

Brazen had an easy to to use functionality that required little training. There were very few technical issues for audio and video and candidates were able to seamlessly move between booths without issue. Our queue management was ideal and the booths were customizable for marketing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited customization. If the booths had more options to expand graphics and links we would have used more marketing and wouldn't need some external links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brazen is easy to use and easy to learn. Great for large events and small career fairs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to meet with students virtually from various schools across the country with more time. We were able to give contact information and direct follow up at career fairs and needed less follow up post event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

- feedback report at the end of the event is valuable to my recruiting process

- application is easy to navigate and use - also easy to teach to my team

- Brazen can be used throughout the recruiting cycle from sourcing (virtual career fairs) to virtual interview day (virtual coffee chats) to final offers (recruiting/offer questions) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- no major dislikes. Any technical issues were resolved timely by the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving virtual recruiting communication gaps with Brazen. Brazen makes it much easier to navigate the complexities of scheduling a virtual career fair or scheduling individual 1:1 chats. I realized the power of Brazen during a virtual interview day when I had ~30 candidates drop into Brazen from noon - 3PM for virtual networking. This made it easy to accommodate candidate requests for 1:1 networking without scheduling difficulties. The Brazen features made it much more conducive than other tools (ex - Zoom) for company reps to "pick up" and chat candidates on their own time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brazen has developed a product that makes hosting virtual events a breeze. Some of the best features include:

- Customizable event flow that allows you to set how long you want to be able to engage each candidate.

- Set up virtual queues to put the most relevant candidates in front of the right audience.

- Ability to add "bonus time" to a conversation to ensure a good candidate and user experience where appropriate.

- Good post event tracking to follow up with potential candidates you would like to invite for a formal interview.

With in person conferences and events going away in 2020 and the future of those events in question for the foreseeable future, Brazen is an essential product for hosting virtual events. It is efficient, easy to use and has the necessary tools for reporting and engagement to follow up with people post-event. While it may seem trite to compare Brazen to "speed dating," the similarities are notable, and enable employers to virtually engage with a high number of targeted candidates in a short amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial customization is a little bit trial and error, it would be helpful to have more guidance to know what other people who successfully use the product do to set up their event structure. Also, virtual events can't replace face to face contact, but when you can't meet in person, Brazen is the next best thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Out of all of the virtual event platforms I have tried, Brazen has been the best. I encourage you to try it out, you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Brazen for a number of years to host virtual events as sort of info sessions to engage a more passive candidate audience. We have advertised Brazen events through LinkedIn and other social channels and attracted a good pool of candidates that might not show up or take the time for a full formal interview. With travel and events being shut down in 2020, Brazen has taken the center stage for our virtual events strategy, and has been a great way to continue engaging with people when meeting face to face hasn't been possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Marketing & Sourcing Team Lead
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like that the system does the work for you when it comes to leads. The career site plugin allows us to chat and connect candidates we would have never spoken to if they didn't fill out an application. Virtual events produce a lot of leads for us as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say the biggest dislike is cost. We could do a lot more with the platform if they didn't charge for every new feature or when we want to invite our hiring managers to participate in events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation - leads come to our recruiters through events and our chatbot versus recruiters having to spend time searching. It allows us to answer questions before someone applies or help them apply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

-Excellent user interface

-Ease to setup meetings and multiple chats

-Audio/video quality of platform

-Cost of utilization

-Reliability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Somewhat confusing to setup as a new user never using the platform, but once familiar very intuitive

-Could be better tutorials for first time users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Helping our organization with recruitment during the pandemic

-Making it easier to connect with prospects and candidates through the internet versus formally face to face

-Cost savings as opposed to flying out prospects to the organization for in person interviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brazen offers an easy to use, visually appealing platform that helps me connect with physician candidates!

This tech helps my company save money on in-person events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NO dislikes.

Brazen helps me connect with leads in a way that is easy for me and my organization's prospective physicians. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brazen helps my organization connect with candidates at a time when it is more difficult than ever to find excellent leads. It's a cost effective, easy to use solution for your staffing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

There are several things that I like best about Brazen. I find Brazen to be user friendly which is important for both our team and for candidates. It is also mobile friendly, which is vital to ensuring a positive candidate experience. Set-up and implementation were very easy and turn around time was quick. Brazen staff have been customer centric and responsive throughout my experience with them. Feedback from both candidates and hiring managers has been very positive overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I like least about Brazen is that the amount of marketing that I need to drive traffic to our event. The platform is fantastic, but if I don't drive traffic to the event then it won't have any success. My events are only as good as my marketing and the amount of time and resources I put into that. It seems common sense, but wouldn't want anyone to be surprised by that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brazen has provided outstanding customer service and support, including a monthly call with our account representative. Blogs and best practices are shared to not only help with the product, but also within the Talent Acquisition space in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started with Brazen prior to the pandemic. We were looking for ways to engage with college candidates prior to their college career fairs, as well as in a mobile friendly format that they could participate in, with any device from any location. We also wanted to be able to expand the geographic area and number of schools that we could be able to recruit from. We started with the focus on college recruiting, but soon realized that we were also interacting with experienced candidates as well, which was a welcome surprise. We have seen benefits in allowing candidates to explore career possibilities with us in a low risk way (no travel, low initial time investment, comfortable format, etc.). We have seen an increase in college event participation due to interest generated with our own events. We also saw a positive lift in candidate experience feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Brazen offers an easy platform to interview candidates and move through the hiring process. You can see the candidates credentials as you interview them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed all aspects of the platform. I just wish there were more candidates applying for jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of interviewing virtually is solved by using Brazen! The platform is very user-friendly and allows us to document the outcome of the interview and keeps a history of our notes and candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the lobby function and the way you can access different booths, so all the info you get is the info you're actually seeking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like the option either to extend conversation more than once, or set a long length of time for the initial conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's hard to hold a job fair during a pandemic! Brazen offers a really easy and intuitive way to accomplish virtual job fairs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how simple and user-friendly the platform is. It took very little time to get familiar with all the features. I also really enjoyed how easily you can switch between booths so you can network more! The platform is very vibrant and I think it makes this virtual environment as humanely as possible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how there is a maximum time limit when speaking in a booth but I may be bias because I love talking to people and can never limit anything to 15 minutes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue with networking in a 100% virtual environment. I have realized that this virtual environment allows us to meet a wider range of people from a wider range of areas! I work in Minneapolis and I met people from Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, and so many more places all in one day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use for even someone new to the system. Multiple users can host a single event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much of a downside for Brazen, just didn't have the candidate flow I hoped for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great resource and platform to connect with candidates or customers, depending on your need.

If using for recruiting, it's recommended to invite candidates via sourcing on your end so that you get a larger outcome. Also, having more than 1 person attending the event to speak with candidates is very helpful if it gets busy, that way you can avoid candidates being delayed in speaking with a live person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Filling critical roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to recruit has gotten so much easier with COVID not allowing us to do interviews and job fairs face to face. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to come across a negative thing. Their customer service has been nothing short of amazing. Anytime I email, I get a response that day, which is appreciated. Also the chat feature makes life so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any issues, ask, they will make your life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The inability to do recruiting fairs, and now all my administration can be apart of the recruiting process. Prior to COVID, it could only be done by one person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director
What do you like best?

Brazen is super easy to use, when I first started within my organization I was unfamiliar with the new system. Little did I know, this was simple and made our recruiting efforts simple! It allowed our team to simplify nour processes and focus on what really matters- engaging and recruiting potential employees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I cannot think of any features that we dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were in need of a recruiting platform that allowed us to have "open house" style conversations with potential employees for our hard to recruit positions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed having a place to connect with a candidate and be able to have virtual 1:1 time while being able to track the conversation afterwards and send to colleagues as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we struggled with was not being able to see how many people were actively in the room waiting to talk to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the COVID-19 pancemic we have had to turn our recruiting virtual and Brazen has allowed us to connect with our candidates on a different level! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the customer service provided. It made implementation for my team much easier when we had questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the user interface as much as I thought I would. We had a lot of questions regarding specifics which were answered promptly by the excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer service was outstanding. You'll be happy they are supporting you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have increased our ability to make data driven decisions in a very efficient manner. Prior to implementation, it was much more difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Best part is automatic connection of candidates to the next available recruiter or company representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to add common questions and answers prior to event. It does retain saved Q&A from prior events so this is somewhat mitigated but ability to add and/or edit prior to the event would be a great enhancement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not quite the same as an in person hiring event but it helps meet the need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inability to hold in person career fairs during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Specialist
What do you like best?

The easiness of the tools and how quick you can learn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tech issues that have come up, but it is quickly resolved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the buy!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

recruiting staff and how quick i can chat with someone compared to a phone call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use platform. We were able to get multiple teams using this with minimal training needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any negatives with this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilized Brazen to continue to build our candidate pipeline, and further our outreach efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Representative
What do you like best?

So, I do like the idea of the virtual interview, I was able to join booths and await for an employer to start a conversation with. There are many booths to choose from depending on what the event, which I find useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like the compatibility with phone. I was using my web browser, so I would join a booth, click the enable chat , and wait. But when I would click out to let’s say do something else in my phone , I would to redo it all over. I finally just logged in via laptop, which helped me stay busy while waiting. I saw the tab display “new chat from Monica” and continued with the virtual interview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only problem was the mobile browser compatibility, which I resolved with just using my laptop. The benefit of not having to physically go anywhere to find information on a job was helpful! Especially during these times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Platform is user-friendly. I liked the booth creation options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for an employer to create one booth and then use it as a template for other events/companies that are using Brazen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to have intentional conversations with candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Brazen is our go to virtual platform for hiring. The candidates we have interviewed have been outstanding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet to dislike with this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a virtual platform for your hiring needs, brazen is your resource! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not had any issues to date with Brazen. The benefits are huge. Qualified candidates to interview at your fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy way to categorize potential new hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the same interviews would show up again in my que. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual hiring. Made process more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Brazen platform is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any negative feedback for using Brazen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform, highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring in a virtual environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner/Chief Creative Officer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love the real time quick chat feature and the ease of use for the events module. Also, this company has excellent customer service. They are great at educating staff on the benefits and use of product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you add knockout questions to multiple jobs at once for quick chat. Also, I'd like to have one control screen for events and quick chat rather than having to add jobs twice on the platform. I wish I could also block repeaters in the quick chat mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quick chat is such a great way to connect with job seekers browsing your site! We are seeing great candidates come through this! Always reach out to your rep if you have questions. They will be more than happy to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is great for when candidates have a quick question about a role and they want to know before they apply. Easy way for sourcers to connect with candidate. Great platform for virtual events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter & Strategic Partnerships-Talent Management Division
Education Management
What do you like best?

Brazen is a critical component of my recruiting strategic plan. It has allowed our team to personalize the experience for candidates. As the fourth largest district in the state of Georgia the application volume can become dense. The Brazen platform allows for consistent touch points that communicate, we value connecting, listening, and ensuring candidates are well informed. Brazen has played a significant role in narrowing the gap in our first bell vacancies. A key goal is to ensure every classroom has a high quality teacher the first day of school. The user friendly format has allowed me to build the capacity of leaders throughout the district, which is organically creating a mindset, "that we ALL recruit." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty I had to really think about this question. On a few occasions, I have tried to access the platform and my password was not recognized. It has happened right before an event so it caused a little anxiety as I did not want participants to be left waiting. However, Brazen did rectify the issue by actually calling me a minute after I requested help via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a gamechanger and a powerful tool for the K-12 recruiting space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From a marketing perspective it has supported us shaping our brand narrative. It supports us with ensuring our application pool remains robust with quality candidates. In addition, as the sole recruiter it allows me to travel less (saving the district over $2,000 in fair registration fees) and reach more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Brazen?