EasyVirtualFair

4.7

EasyVirtualFair is the platform of choice of Companies, Universities, Governments and Event Organizers worldwide to change the way they do their events and expos

Work for EasyVirtualFair?

Learning about EasyVirtualFair?

EasyVirtualFair Reviews

Ask EasyVirtualFair a Question
Showing 9 EasyVirtualFair reviews
EasyVirtualFair review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"EasyVirtualFair helps us to improve our company image"

What do you like best?

EasyVirtualFair plataform had help us to improve our image thru its plataform. It is really user friendly for all the univerity students who want to know more about EY. You can add all the information that you want in the website, in a easy way and with different formats. Furthermore, all the website can be modify with the identity of the company which it is a must for us.

What do you dislike?

When we started to work with EasyVirtualFair, we had some interface problems in order to adapt the website and all the information. Maybe, this process could be improve in order to see the results faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccommend to try EasyVirtualFair products in order to give a chance. They could improve your image in the business.

Before we created our company website with EasyVirtualFair, we had another website which was not attractive for university people. This new one, helps us to create a good virtual channel with the students and have a site with all the information that matter for them

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EasyVirtualFair
EasyVirtualFair review by Khachaà W.
Khachaà W.

"Excellent solution for organizing virtual events and great team behind it!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Easy Virtual Fair platform, is that they managed to develop a dynamic and lightweight interface that is both easy for the exhibitors and visitors alike as I believe that to be the most essential element in developing such a solution.

What do you dislike?

What I found a little inconvenient with Easy Virtual Fair's solution is that the platform was a 100% dedicated to the jobs sector in a way my team and I had trouble adjusting the standard platform in order to meet our specific need at that time ( real estate industry), however, the EVF team is very flexible and helpful as they performed all the required alterations.

Easy Virtual Fair enabled my company, to organize its first virtual property fair: "The Virtual Expo". The business problem EVF helped fix is that realtors and property owners spend huge amounts of money on physical property fairs that eventually generate weak ROI: Few visitors, high costs. Through organizing the virtual property fair using EVF solution we were able to help relators exhibit their goods to much more people AND with much fewer costs.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

EasyVirtualFair review by Sanda J.
Sanda J.

"Great app and amazing team behind the app."

What do you like best?

The best feature from the app was that it was really easy to use and mobile friendly. The team behind the EasyVirtualFair (EVF) fair is really flexible and open to upgrading the fair, which was also really important, because we were not the easiest client to work with. The application was localized for our market and for the future we already have many ideas how to upgrade the fair to meet our client’s needs. Our app allowed job seekers to be anonymous, which was the best feature for hidden job seekers.

The event took place for the first time in Slovenia, so it was a new area for us as well and without support from the team with which we closely worked with for more than half a year, wouldn’t be such a success. I would highly recommend companies to work with the EVF, because they have experienced team, that helps you out with all sorts of challenges that you meet on the way.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest using a video for chat and backlogging the entire conversation history. A few more booth and receptionist options would also be nice to have in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the team if you want also a tailor-made solution, they will be able to help you out.

We are solving a problem in the labour market. The EVF gives us a way for easier, cheaper, faster and most important – direct connecting job seekers with recruiters. Especially the candidates that are looking for a better job opportunity like IT and technical experts and other profiles that are in high demand in the market. Our candidates were anonymous, which allowed them to connect to the companies that are really interested in. We managed to create a new channel for attracting the right people into companies.

EasyVirtualFair review by Bernardo M.
Bernardo M.

"Excellent tool for potential candidates engagement and interaction"

What do you like best?

The fact that Easy Virtual Fair replicates an actual recruiting event, where you can easily connect, chat and engage with potential employees, not only get resume´s submissions. As new technologies have empowered people to connect for personal matters, even for professional´s (think about tools such as whatsapp, facebook, skype, slack, trello...), EasyVirtualFair is the technological way to connect and meet potential employees, allowing recruiters to really get to know them well in order to make right decisions.

What do you dislike?

I really like the tool, s if I have to point out something a bit painful is the fact that, as any new tool, you need to invest some time to get up and running in order to make the most out of it. Other than that, I don´t find any pain points

As mentioned before, EasyVirtualFair is the technological way to connect and meet potential employees, allowing recruiters to really get to know them well in order to make right decisions. In other words, they have created a real-world environment where both job seekers and employers can spend time together, understand and share their value propositions, which drastically minimizes wrong decisions, which at the end of the day means substantial cost savings

EasyVirtualFair review by Matteo C.
Matteo C.

"Friendly experience!"

What do you like best?

It's a great marketing and networking tool, I was able to connect and join the event from my mobile and Chat with visitors in that nice environment.

What do you dislike?

We had only one day of Chat and I think two would have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Apart from the solution I find amazing, I also had the chance to speak with some of the support team who were of great assistance while setting up my booth. They have been very efficient in all the requests we've made.

Me and my team are accelerating startups. Thanks to an event powered by EasyVirtualFair I have been able to meet founders of startups I couldn't have met in another context because of the distance or other physical limits.

EasyVirtualFair review by Raquel B.
Raquel B.

"A very useful platform !"

What do you like best?

We managed a virtual summit with more than 20 companies (stands) which are quite spread out. Also, the attendees were all over the world. As we could get from our feedback form, good deals were closed. Moreover, the dashboard indicated us how everything were going.

What do you dislike?

Once the event finishes, you are not allowed to recover any information from the stands (the companies). It would be great to have an area where you could get this information.

Business problems: it solves mainly problems of dislocation.

Benefits: reach out an audience wider than in an offline fair.

EasyVirtualFair review by Matthias O.
Matthias O.

"Great product, better team!"

What do you like best?

Good product with easy interface and lots of opportunities achieve new channels to attract talent.

What do you dislike?

The benefits and disadvantages from a product that has to fit every specific case and sometimes leads to lower or additional customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to change the way to conduct virtual fairs instead of just makig them digital. This will give the platform more potential and better results.

Economic and flexible way to attract untapped talent, that would not be able to attend to other types of job fairs.

EasyVirtualFair review by Administrator

"The best solution to organize your events and virtual job fairs "

What do you like best?

It's easy, practical and intuitive. Is fast to learn how to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

As all digital tools have certain limitations, and sometimes there are technical failures. But as in any other similar tool that you can use.

The greatest benefit for our company has been the access to a large number of nationwide job fairs, that has allowed us to attract candidates that were very difficult to reach under different circumstances

EasyVirtualFair review by Macarena P.
Macarena P.

"be focus in your business & keep doing networking"

What do you like best?

I used the platform to organize a startup event, between entrepreneurs and investors. It was great because both can stay in their offices, working and in the same time in the virtual fair.

What do you dislike?

As organizer I didn't know if the attendees were interacting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution, ready with a short setup

Attendees don't have to waist time or money in order to do networking.

Learning about EasyVirtualFair?

* We monitor all EasyVirtualFair reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.