What do you like best?
Working without a third party on all CRM projects
- direct contact with ACTITO Support for daily questions
- Client Success Manager who helps for CRM evolutions
The usability of the tool itself, it's very selfexplaining. Most processes are handled step by step in "workflows"
- the skillset of different project stakeholders can be matched, also with low CRM experience
Set up of multinational newsletters in one camapign
Easy set up of newsletter templates and content management by WYSIWYG
Content personalization in newsletter based on segmentations
Advanced segmentations without SQL knowledge
Easy connection with our main data base and other data silos per SDK/ API (e.g. for transactional mails)
What do you dislike?
Reporting could be more advanced
- missing some KPI like 'total clicks', total openings to deep dive in user engagement
- basics analytics within the tool with a nice user interface
- details per xls export available
Deliverbility/ Reputation treatment has to be booked as extra service package
Creation of wholistic "user journeys" has to be done sometimes in different parts of the tool
- could be more logic, e.g. on a sketch board where all user journey parts can be combined
Personalization of German salutations with multiple customizations were not possible when the tool was presented to us (sehr geehrte Frau / sehr geehrter Herr ...)
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Weekly newsletter in 6 languages
- Content personalization based on user preferences
- Partner newsletter (dedicated newsletter for parter who might place their content)
Automated / Scenarios / Transactional
goal: user engagement + lifecycle communication
- Welcome Mail / Onboarding (Explanation of the account features)
- transactional mails per API: notification for winners of sweepstakes
- GDPR compliance: reminder if user is inactive for a long time (profile deletion alert)
- soft reactivation: after 6 month withoutwe send a reminder that frequency of communication will be shortened
- more automated scenarios to come