Zonka Feedback Reviews & Product Details

Zonka Feedback Overview

What is Zonka Feedback?

Zonka Customer Experience Management Platform is tailor-made for small businesses and enterprises to capture and analyze Employee & Customer Feedback across all touch points, improve experiences, and accelerate business growth. Zonka’s Customer Experience Management (CEM) Platform is changing the way businesses around the globe capture, understand and manage feedback and experience for customers, patients and employees. Zonka CX Management Platform captures experiences and feedback at all touchpoints including in-person, offline, online, email and SMS, and provides a space for active listening. Coupled with in-the-moment, real-time feedback reporting, insights and trends, companies use Zonka CX Platform to drive result-oriented actions to improve Customer Experience and Close the Feedback Loop. With Zonka CX Management Platform, businesses can identify at risk customers, resolve issues, reduce churn, turn detractors and passives into promoters and create amazing experiences, leading to better business outcomes and satisfied customers.

Zonka Feedback Details
Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Welsh, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Irish, Gujarati, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Malayalam, Marathi, Burmese, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Zonka Feedback is solution for collecting on-premise feedback on tablet or taking surveys on Web with powerful reporting, intelligent insights and instant alerts.

Zonka Feedback
2014
Gurugram, Haryana
@zonkafeedback

Zonka Feedback Screenshots

Zonka Feedback Reviews

Showing 14 Zonka Feedback reviews
Already have Zonka Feedback?
Director Of Operations
What do you like best?

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire, the survey logics come very handy to me.

With COVID, I’m able to send out these surveys via email using Zonka Feedback and set up easy reminders also in their new version.

Beyond everything though, what really stands out for me is the reporting. It is absolutely kickass. I get too many detailed reports in one click and I really love the way the entire Analytics system is designed. It allows me to quickly browse through reports as well as go in-depth by drilling down, using filters and what not. Reporting is extremely powerful at Zonka Feedback and I believe, that’s what really makes it stand out amongst other survey and feedback softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further! Zonka is a great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've used the product for market research before launching products and post launch to gather feedback from customers. It is very easy to use and let's us analyse data very efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

We were using Zonka earlier for only internal Employee Feedback and monitor eNPS and employee happiness. But during COVID times, the team has helped us expand and take feedback from candidates, post interview feedbacks from interviewers. This has really helped us eliminate a lot of emails and feedback that gets lost in email.

Types of Surveys we run with Zonka Feedback range from Pre-Interview, Post Interview, Onboarding, Exit Surveys, Employee Happiness Meter.

Because its versatile and customisable, the tool really fits a lot of our requirements and we are gradually discovering more and more of it.

The reporting is spot on and everything I could need! Best is that it is really easy for my entire team to use. No technical hanky-panky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Pretty happy with the software overall - surveys and reports. Is a great tool for analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re using Zonka to monitor Employee Feedback at various stages - onboarding, eNPs and more. It’s customisable, easy to use and very helpful. An amazingly versatile feedback software that fits all our requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Management Intern
What do you like best?

The best thing about Zonka Feedback is that it’s really easy to use. I hunted them in my previous organization and was pretty certain my teammates would be happy using it for the same reason. It’s easy to create surveys, send them, look at feedbacks coming in and all the reporting. Very easy to navigate around and friendly interface. UI has improved a lot over time and I love it even more now. So easy to capture feedback and do NPS surveys. In my previous company we used it with automation and it worked really smoothly and with the interface, we’re using it now and it works easy too.

Reporting is a great advantage and honestly, I’m really happy with it!

Recommend to all teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I have thoroughly enjoyed using Zonka Feedback and recommend it fully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Taking customer feedback and employee feedback. I’ve used it for both and it’s been easy so far. Teammates find it easy to look at reports, and take actions which makes taking feedback better and more relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst
What do you like best?

Packed with features, makes building surveys easy and add logic and humps as well. The support team is helpful and available on chat. I also have their WhatsApp number to make contact anytime. I’m not on the enterprise plan but they treat me like they care. Which I really like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have been using it for almost a year and didn’t face any issues so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons -

1. The helpful tool

2. The ease of the software

3. The feedback reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it quite extensively for email surveys and it has been fairly simple to put everything together. Easy to embed questions in emails and easy to share as well. I like that I can white-label it and send it quickly. And I like that I don’t need help from technical teams to get around. It’s lazy people friendly. While everything is great, reporting is what steals the show for me. It’s easy to look at data from large audiences and customers together. Filtering reports and saving them is great. Makes coming back to report fairly simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For us, it's definitely how easy to use it is. Zonka Feedback helped us turn in different types of surveys with our organization's flavor, for different settings, all very easily. Can be used by anybody! On top of that, it's all-device-compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a good product - it worked well for us, for every scenario we used Zonka Feedback - for employee suggestions, tradeshows and what not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good software product if you are looking for an easy, no-code solution for your feedback (customer/company) challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We actually use Zonka feedback on multiple levels in our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Planning to take a customer feedback survey, go to 'Zonka'. Great Service and great support! Very quick in response. the reports were quite insightful and very convenient to analyse. i would definitely recommend to use their service. Customization is another factor, which was done easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i did not coming across anything which i could dislike. slight technical glitches can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used it for Customer feedback survey.

it is available on finger tips of the customer avoiding manual work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data.

1. Highly user-friendly, good-looking surveys that increased my response rate

2. Easy to configure, can run unlimited surveys together

3. Any question types can be added and can upload images which comes very handy for me in surveys

4. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well

5. Reporting is great

Out of the the many softwares I have used to collect data, including the ones that are free, Zonka Feedback is the best I found that doesn't leave me with a lot of unusable data to run market research and internal surveys. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. Zonka Feedback is the best tool to run my reports and it saves my time really well. I am able to see my response data instantly and text analytics are very very handy, easy enough. It hardly takes me time to set up my frequently-run surveys for work and research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My favorite surveying tool so far! Can't think of anything to dislike as yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conducting online surveys. The ease of use and the reporting is the benefit for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of designing surveys and the logic flows that sit behind them. I find support very responsive and keep to help out wherever they can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of application intelligence behind the survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Removed the need for paperwork. Quality issues can be identified and dealt with immediately Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all the feedback comments can be downloaded in the pdf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Versatility of application. I am using it for Employee Service satisfaction, Supplier service delivery management and gathering data of office day to day operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, however, look forward to more flexibility of exported data for deep analyzing and information generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many..Collecting data about employee feedback for various services delivered in office, which helps to identify improvement area and supplier service level delivery. Digitization of daily collection of data and analysis for key focus area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The ability to customise the questionnaire, that too on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All fine, a small input - 1) the ability /option to skip sections would be good. In our case, for example, every patient does not use all aspects of the service, so s/he should be able to skip the non-relevant parts. 2) A suggestion for next level of customer service, it would be great if you could sync with our existing billing software, so when a patient enters his/ her hospital ID, he would not need to enter all other personal details and a customized welcome message could appear. Additionally (if possible), only the relevant parts of the questionnaire could be shown to him basis the services he has used.3) If you coudl have an option to (selectively) push positive feedback to social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We've been using Zonka Feedback for over 3 years. It is an integral part of our internal quality and feedback monitoring system. As a hospital, it has met our needs perfectly. the team is responsive to problem solving. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a hospital, getting patient feedback on every aspect of the service delivery was crucial to our operations from Day 1. Zonka helped us capture feedback in multi-level questionnaires, along with individual user IDs. We were able to generate Ratings for each department and use it for internal rewards, NPS calculation and points of improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's very simple to set up and has great features for taking employee feedback. I love the fact that I can completely customize the feedback forms for different areas in the office.

We have set up various departments at the software and scheduled reports. It has made the feedback taking and analysing process very easy for my whole team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. We are very happy with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For feedback, you can pick this software blindly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Taking employee feedback for onboarding, new employee buddy success, cafeteria feedback and for post training feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Zonka makes creating professional surveys quick and simple. The data we have gotten on client satisfaction has been outstanding and extraordinarily helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike. Sorting through large volumes of data is a bit tedious at times, but that comes with the territory, and Zonka does a great job making the data easy to digest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zonka is very flexible and easy to work with, and their product is top of the line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are gathering data on client satisfaction to help improve our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.