Swagbucks Reviews & Product Details

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is the fun rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Earn points when you shop at your favorite retailers, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys and find great deals. Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from Paypal. Swagbucks has already paid out over $175 million in cash and free gift cards. Put cash back in your wallet. Join for free today. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Swagbucks is a subsidiary brand of Prodege, a leading Internet and media company that operates multiple customer engagement brands. For more information please visit www.swagbucks.com

Swagbucks Profile Details

Swagbucks Reviews

1-50 of 406 total Swagbucks reviews
Software Engineer

"Swagbucks..Like with Swag"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is all about college life, small rewards given by swagbuck are very important in college life where we are short of money. Swagbuck is good platform to collect the information through surveys. The stats says that almost 2-3 % of person participate in a survey which is too less. To improve this count swag buck offers some rewards for participating in surveys which increase the rate of participation to many folds.

What do you dislike?

Things i dislike :

Swagbuck rewards values are soo low, at one moment you quit of it. When you participate in a survey almost after 10-20 questions. 70 % of the time you got reply that you are not eligible for this survey. It waste a lot of time and also why system did not check eligibility before offering. This waste time and result is quiting swagbuck. There target is to track your cookies and also offer online things to purchase as target.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations to others is, yes you can use it once and check the usefulness. It may be used as light work when we are idle as its application is also available. So try it once for little bit of earning too.

Swagbucks did not really solving any major problem for me. Yes i use it i found it can just solve the problem for vendor. The data collection problem and reviewing problem can be solved using swag-bucks. Other thing is may be proved to be good earning site for students.

Owner, Affiliate Marketer, Social Media Specialist & Web Hosting Provider

"Swagbucks - earn with surveys, games, deals and more"

What do you like best?

Diversity of surveys, games, videos, deals. I use it for close to 2 years now and I always get rewards. I like do fill out surveys, but also to discover and try out different products. Also you get cash back when you buy items that you need from your favorite stores like Amazon, Dell, Roots, and much more. You can apply for financial products, grocery websites, eating delivery apps, trying games or different apps and much more. For some products you need to wait for 4 to 6 weeks or more, depending on the product requirements.

What do you dislike?

Some surveys pay low, sometimes you get errors, some surveys are too long. Generally, lately, the survey experience improved considerably. The rewards are applied automatically, either for surveys or cash back for items. If you don't see a reward after the expected wait period, you can contact the receptive customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with surveys and big offers to save more faster

Earn extra money in gift cards, cash back or PayPal.

Accountant

"Swagbucks is a great tool for interacting with people"

What do you like best?

I love that so many people use Swagbucks. Because it is such a wide platform, this product's use is endless. From having users earn rewards to buying merchandise, the possibilities of this product are numerous. Personally, I love that we can link and advertise on multiple different links on this product. In addition, we can have surveys give different award amounts to the user. As a user, I absolutely love how easy it is to earn rewards and cash them in for different products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the surveys time out or lose connection and any progress isn't saved. So, in essence, you lose the time you have spent on that survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to those who need to incentive others to know your brand.

As a business, you can get your name out their by offering incentives to the user by having them buy products/services and reward them, or by watching your ad, or by answering questions.

Office Manager
Human Resources

"Fun way to earn game day money."

What do you like best?

I like everything about this program. I like that I can access it from my phone or desktop. I like that I can understand the promotions very clearly. I like that most SB are rewarded quickly and I don't have any trouble following up.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that can be a trouble is that when qualifying for surveys it often asks the same questions three times within five minutes of you don't qualify. I understand each survey needs to proof you but I wish there were a better preventing so I would attempt ten surveys before I could take one. This is so much a problem the I won't keep using the program though.

We use this "fund" for our game nights or group activities. We do the little online shopping for our business on qualifying sites but mostly this is for fun.

Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Good way to earn on the sides"

What do you like best?

The survey questions are very genuine and simple and if the person does not want to answer that question, there is an option for that too. The best part is the time and rewards. They also donate to charity. Refer Friends to earn and when they earn, you get 10% of their income. This is the best part of this website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you don't get rewarded even if you complete the survey taking 20-25 minutes of time.

When you enter any survey you make sure that you must be rewarded by some points.

Also sometimes the website does not load properly on the browser. Mobile application is what I personally prefer and recommend others to use. It is free to download on any platform including iOS or android.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very recommended for people who want to earn on the sides.

Earning on the sides is always good, you can even donate to charity.

Donating to the charity is always good. You can earn just by answering surveys or referring friends.

Owner
Executive Office

"Swagbucks Isn't Just Another Survey Site"

What do you like best?

I like that Swagbucks offers a variety of ways to earn Swagbucks. It's not only surveys. You can get credit for making purchases, watching videos and one of the easiest ways to earn is by using it as your search engine.

What do you dislike?

I'm in patient by nature so it seems to take too long to rack up points. But again, I believe it's more my nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use.. There are several ways to earn Swagbucks that can be used to purchase Amazon gift cards or sent to your payoal account. There are also different stores that you can use your pointa at. It's very easy to stack up points. You can earn a certain percentage of points for purchases at stores most people would shop at. You can also earn points by watching videos, playing games, doing surveys and using Swagbuck's search engine.

I have not yet used Swagbucks for business. The benefits that I realize are the shopping benefits. I try to make enough to use my Swagbucks for my monthly Amazon purchases.

Cashier

"My experience using Swagbucks"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is a fairly easy way to earn extra money through gift cards, and the variety of ways this program allows you to earn points is also refreshing. You can take surveys, watch videos, and even buy gift cards and play video games to earn points!

What do you dislike?

The amount of time and effort required versus the payoff seemed to be a bit off, with myself putting in at least 5+ hours only to make 5-10 dollars. That is something that might be nice to see change in the user's favor (bigger payoff for the work put in).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good product, and if you are dedicated enough to stick with it, you can make some money and earn gifts.

This is a great way to get gift cards that can be gifted to our partners and used as incentive for job development. Although it requires some effort to make money with this program, there is no cost to use it

IT cloud Application Support

"Need to work hard for Swags Bucks"

What do you like best?

Swag buck user interface is very good and will attract you, you need to ear bucks and then you can redeem your bucks for Gift cards or for cash using Paypal.

Initially earning the bucks are very simple by referring your friends, by adding your phone number or confirming email address etc.

Once you have enough bucks you can redeem that bucks for gifts, You get 1 buck every day for taking part in a poll. You can earn bucks by answering surveys or taking part in the quiz. Swag bucks is easy way to earn money if you are ready to spend time on Swag bucks.

Best part is if you are using chrome you can install swag buck extension and you can check your bucks from there.

Also you get extra Bucks if you search on internet using Swag buck as search browser.

What do you dislike?

Initially you will fell good for winning the bucks but after 200 bucks, earning will become slow and you might not lose interest. Also you have to wait for 500 bucks to get the reward or redeem it. Surveys which are present in swag bucks needs screening first before you an take part in to it. You probably have to time spend for screening the surveys and most of the time after spending 15 mins you might not clear the survey screening and you will not get any bucks for your time, which is very pathetic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use it if you want extra income or some gift card, Just make sure to spend some quality time with Swag Bucks

I am using swag bucks for extra income or winning bucks and then can redeem it. you can also get amazon gift or you can get 5$ paypal amount for 500 bucks.

I am not solving any problem but rather doing it for fun and taking part in poll which is very cool.

CEO
Entertainment

"Swabucks For Business - Brand-Building & Employee Rewards"

What do you like best?

It works without any work. We always recommend Swagbucks to our CPG clients because it reaches an already active online buying audience. Participants just buy what they intended to, and the system automatically adds up their swagbucks. They can choose to buy gift cards with the SB points, and keep buying or give the gift cards for gifts or use them later. We use Swagbucks internally for business expense reporting: EX: Expedia, Hotels.com, Amazon which are sites we use most often for business so all of their expenses are in one place and they enjoy the rewards.

What do you dislike?

The Swagbucks app takes up a bit more active screen real estate than they need to and at times it's annoying. If I'm reading a business article that has an ad for coffee on it, Swagbucks drops down and thinks I should buy coffee now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are always recommending this to our CPG clients as you get direct exposure to an active online buying audience. You can use it to have that same audience take surveys and they get rewards for doing so to go buy more of your product. I also recommend it as a great employee benefit that isn't expensive but is a great reward.

We are always seeking to add great employee benefits that aren't expensive but are great rewards. We're also always seeking ways to help make expense reporting easier, more timely and more accurate.

We are also always looking for innovative ways for our CPG customers to reach and engage an active online buying audience.

Accounts Payable Coordinator
Construction

"Decent way to get gift cards"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it can be. Earning a gift card passively while doing things that you normally do? Yes, please! Shopping for the office has never been more fun. The points back system is pretty varied, there are a lot of stores that participate. The surveys can be a little brutal to get through (if you can actually make it to the end,) but there are so many ways to earn points that there should always be something for everyone. I also enjoy the surprise swag codes during my day and surprise points rewarded for searches sometimes.

What do you dislike?

In order to earn many points quickly, you must be willing to take surveys and watch videos unless you shop online with a 'participating' store. Surveys are almost impossible to finish, let alone get credit for, and sometimes the Swagbutton turns off for no reason, meaning you will not get the credit for your shopping if you check out without it activated. I need to keep an eye on it and sometimes open a new window at the site to reactivate the button so I get credit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works best if you either shop online a lot, or have a lot of free time to watch videos and complete surveys. Worth the time it takes to download the Swagbutton, I use it multiple times a day.

Our Office Manager has made me the person in the office that does all the ordering ever since she found out I can get credit for the supplies we need anyway. This solved confusing inventory issues we had as well as organized the office supply invoices as I only shop for the office at 2 places now, as opposed to many. I save up all the gift cards we get and put them towards things for the office that the Big Boss wants, but doesn't know he wants. :) (Like Christmas lights, or a shiny new candy bowl.)

Long Term Substitute Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education

"Effort equals money"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of completing surveys, tasks, watching videos, and more to earn points that equal cash or gift cards. Information is explained beforehand which is great for prerequisites.

What do you dislike?

A lot of SB do NOT calculate properly! Or you spent the 5 minutes entering and answering and do not qualify! There should be more points invested even if you do not qualify to get you motivated to even answer most of the name, email, address, age, gender...and other background questions. Frequently, you complete a challenge and never receive payout. Which can be irritating for longer, 20 minute, links.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like everything, it is what you make of it. For a user point of view—if you put the time in to help businesses, answer surveys and questionnaires, and dedicate yourself to not qualifying and still trying then there will be benefit involved.

Benefits are that you can turn your Swagbucks into gift cards and never have to buy your morning coffee again! That’s such a great benefit.

Independent Math Tutor
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Nice way to earn points for gift cards"

What do you like best?

It's really convenient having the Swagbucks button on my home page of my internet browser and it pops up every time there is a chance to earn. It seems to work on most of the websites I visit instead of just a few with gives more opportunities to earn points and eventually gift cards to places. There are also multiple options for the gift cards they offer and multiple ways to earn points. If you go to their website, you can do small tasks to earn points or earn more points by signing up for various products or rewards. Some of the tasks are enjoyable as well and don't take much time. Some of the tasks are even things I would normally do anyway and now I'm getting something from doing them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pop-ups on every page I go to on the internet can get annoying. It would be nice if the pop-up did not take up so much of the screen but was a small flashing button perhaps. Just something smaller to allow you to notice that there may be chances to earn but it doesn't block anything on the webpage you are looking at.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely give it a try! You can earn rewards for things you do already.

Any business tools I purchase online I can earn points from. I have realized that I'm purchasing these things anyway so it's nice to earn something for them. There are many benefits you can earn from Swagbucks. The website is also pleasant to visit and navigate through. The buttons are all very large and the pictures are relevant and inviting.

Administrative Assistant
Government Administration

"Swagbucks Passive Holiday Income"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is the best way to make some passive Holiday income without much work. You can do simple surveys, get points for shopping at stores online you already shop at, and even set up your computer watch advertisements and videos. Points turn into gift cards. If done throughout the year, it can be a great income stream for Christmas gifts.

What do you dislike?

There are options for signing up for free gifts or subscriptions, but sometimes those do not pay out like they claim they do. I would recommend folks to stay away from signing up for "free subscriptions" or trying to get free samples for points. One other feature that needs improvement is their App. There are other survey and gift card websites that have far better mobile applications. Improving their mobile app and allowing users to be able to do more is something that needs improvement. In today's technological age, most people use their mobile app far more than a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Swagbucks is a great way to earn gift cards. It is free and if you spend 30 minutes a day you could easily have $200 in gift cards by Christmas next year. Start on January 1st - make it a New Years Resolution - and don't worry about not having enough money for next year's Christmas gifts. It's a great website, secure and easy!

Swagbucks is a good way for businesses to advertise their products. It's a good way for folks to find products they probably normally wouldn't had they not have viewed the video and advertising. In return the person viewing the video will get points towards gift cards. It's a win win for everyone.

Apple Specialist
Consumer Electronics
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy Survey's"

What do you like best?

I like that you can take simple surveys, watch videos and have a lot of options for rewards. For paypal, gift cards, it makes it very easy.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it is going to take a lot of surveys to save up for any good paypal rewards. The giftcards look great and all, but I would like to actually get paid for my time taking the surveys and watching the videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it a little easier for guests to qualify for the surveys. To win any of the paypal cash outs it takes a very long time, and it would be nice to have surveys and videos have more payout, and be easier qualified to complete.

The business problems I am solving for myself is to make more money. I do surveys to make extra money on the side and I think that it is great.

Senior Internet Analyst - part time

"Make extra money the easy way!"

What do you like best?

I like the different ways to earn money, so it does not get tedious. There are surveys, videos to watch, shopping opportunities for many stores, and other activities you can try out to earn SwagBucks.

Also, you can redeem the SwagBucks for many gift cards, or even PayPal to get actual cash.

There are also contests frequently and you can earn bonus SwagBucks as well. Also there is in-home testing for products as a way to earn more SwagBucks. You just have to complete surveys to get qualified for the in-home testing of products.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes surveys do not credit, but if you take screen grabs of the completion page, then you usually get credit after the issue is researched on the Swagbucks end. You just have to submit a support ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SwagBucks is meant to help you generate additional cash, but mostly for personal use. You can purchase office or business related items, but there are thousands of other merchants and gift cards that can be earned and redeemed.

Although Swagbucks is not for business productivity specifically, I have purchased some office products and earned SwagBucks by using the SwagsBucks extension.

I have also purchased business items with gift cards after they have been redeemed.

Recruiting Coordinator
Staffing and Recruiting

"Swagbucks takes little effort to earn money"

What do you like best?

I like being able to complete surveys, stream videos, and purchase items while earning money. I like that it is very user friendly. I like that you get to choose how to cash in on your rewards and that they don't expire.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they increase your daily minimum as you do more activities. The minimum gets so high that I run out of activities to perform. I wouldn't mind if it increased each day of the week, but then decreases when you get back to the start of the week.

I like to browse on Swagbucks to see what companies or products are trending. I also like to take survey's knowing it is helpful to other companies. And, I like ordering company supplies through businesses that are on Swagbuck's.

Copywriter
Writing and Editing

"Swagbucks has been a tried-and-true search engine for me"

What do you like best?

I've been using Swagbucks for over 6 years, and I love how the experience has grown into a user-friendly and fun way to search and earn online rewards. I have earned so many Swagbucks over the years which I've redeemed for Amazon or Starbucks gift cards. I've been able to save them and purchase big items, purchase a considerable amount of gifts, or even treat myself to a book or coffee.

What do you dislike?

I haven't always been pleased with the choices for special offers. Sometimes the surveys will disqualify you after you've completed a significant portion of it. I stopped doing surveys years ago because of this. It wasn't worth the time anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get involved with the community, reach out to support (they are really helpful) and recommend this service to others for referral credits.

It makes searching and learning about new services fun! I've realized that the search engine can pull up results that haven't been picked up in other search engines.

Secretarial Support
Computer & Network Security

"Something to do in your free time and make some extra bucks!"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is a great way to make online money by taking some easy surveys, playing online games and entering in their sweepstakes ! Swagbucks offers a variety of ways of making money online while having fun. Swagbucks offers the user the opportunity to achieve swag points that you can conver to anything you want from Gift Cards to Paypal money. Not only does Swagbucks offer surveys to earn cash but Swagbucks also also offers a great referral program! For every referral, you'll get 10% of their earnings for life! You can invite them through email, by sharing your referral link or by using their promotion banners.

What do you dislike?

The length of some of the surveys, sometimes a’re way too long,it is gimmicky and crowded with fake offers (like mobile games, etc.).The site itself is a bit disorganized, which can make it confusing for some. It also kind of makes it seem like a scam, but I assure you it is not! Sometimes the surveys offers and Discover offers don't credit and say that you don't match their needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No business problems. Benefit is extra income, although slow. It could at least give some few extra SB points so it could be easier for us.

Asst. Project Director (Business Development & Communication)
Management Consulting

"One destination for Harvesting Rewards and Search whatever you want!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the multi-faceted services offered by Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a cool, dashing and very importantly a ‘make you busy’ site. Swagbucks (SB) has been a part and parcel of my life since December 2016. I was a bit confused in initial days mainly because of lots of operations, icons, and links. However, once I got familiar with, I got to know that it’s a place for multiple activities which suites very well to 21st Century people like me who believe in multi-tasking. It’s a reward site (for small tasks like surveys, special offers, trade-in programs, shopping etc.). It is also a great search-engine backed by Google itself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the low conversion of available surveys and offers especially for me as an Indian. I have tried many surveys with a very few worked for me. The amount of reward is good but it is less in comparison to the time you spend. SB need to bring more surveys and offers for Indian citizens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Swagbucks is a great site for reward programs that would take less time to bag some bucks every day. I have been using it since 2016. Interestingly, you can earn just for using it as a search engine You may devote at least 30 minutes every day to get the maximum out of the site. Be it survey or offers there is a great demand among users to grab these earning opprtuities. All surveys and offers have limitations in terms of time, geography and target groups. Hence, one should use it every day and participate in surveys and offers as soon as they see the opportunities.

I am solving two business problems and getting two benefits using Swagbucks since I am using it.

1) I am using it as a dedicated search engine. It is safe and useful.

2) I am using it for brand advocacy. It became possible as Swagbucks is itself a big brand.

Associate
Food Production
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Interesting piece of Technology"

What do you like best?

I like that I can earn a little bit of extra money from this during work! The fact that you can have a lot of opportunities and things that gain you extra money. Like when you use certain websites, you can add more websites that you don't always use. I like that it shows you which websites that you spend on will gain you swagbucks. It is a clever way for companies to get you to spend money, or more money even, on their products. That is a benefit to you and to the companies that you buy from. It means that they will stay in business longer and you can use their products and benefits longer, too!! :)

What do you dislike?

I dislike all of the ads and popups that show up. The popups are just deals and surveys that you can do, really. However, they do get a bit annoying when you don't want to do a survey at that point in time!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are willing to have the toolbar! It really helps with knowing when you can earn rewards.

Swagbucks gives me an opportunity to earn a little bit extra while I do what I do normally. I also am able to take surveys when I need a little extra oomph that week or month!

I recommend that you pay attention to the normal websites you go to! They sometimes pop up with the Swagbucks logo, and you can use that for your benefit. You should always click to add Swagbucks so you get the bonus points on everything you spend! :)

"Awesome Rewards!!! "

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is a GREAT platform to earn rewards, learn about new products/services, and share your opinion via surveys. You earn points you can use to buy gift cards from, stores like Starbucks and Amazon. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Swagbucks. There is truly NOTHING to dislike! It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's important that you get familiar with the system to get the best out of this platform and teh different ways you can earn points. Also, when you take teh surveys you HAVE to pay attention and read the questions before you choose an answer. If you are not paying attentions and choose an answer that doesn't make sense you will be locked from taking surveys. You earn points for every survey you take and taking surveys is also part of your Daily Goal which gives you the opportunity to earn bonus points. If you get looked out you can message customer service and they will give you another chance. Yet, it's best to prevent going through that hassle so it's important to pay atention when you answer the surveys. Also, when you reedem your points make 100% sure to read the fine print. Some gift cards have restriction and getting your points back is not possible in most cases.

I've been able to save a LOT of money with the rewards I earn. I get points every time I pay for services I already use like GoDaddy. I also get points when I buy things at Best Buy, Amazon and similar stores.

Marketing Administrator

"An interesting way for customers to learn about you and earn free stuff"

What do you like best?

Search the web and complete surveys to earn points towards gift cards and other items - consumers love that sort of thing so of course, it will garner a lot of engagement.

What do you dislike?

All the emails for trial offers are ridiculous and may deter people from going through the process entirely. It seems like a younger audience which is good and bad - really depends on what type of product you have and the audience you need to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out what you want to know before you go forth with the process - meaning what is it you want to learn from consumers? Think of how you can get the info you want and move forward.

Reach a new audience that you wouldn't normally be able to. Learn about what it is they like and find new ways to market to them.

Riley Focht, OTS

"Swagbucks Benefits"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to complete surveys and get rewarded for completing them! It is a super easy and convenient way to get benefits for providing my opinions and experiences.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long some of the surveys can be and how time consuming some of them are. Also, it will sometimes "un-match" you from a survey if it does not think you are a good fit which can be frustrating as it will tell you halfway through the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you will qualify for the survey before you begin to fill it out because you will often get told in the middle of the survey that you do not meet the requirements or criteria for the survey. So, ensure that you align with what the survey is looking for before completing it.

The benefits are that you can receive benefits for completing surveys about components of your everyday life. It is hard to solve business problems with this app, however it is useful for gaining rewards for providing your skilled, business opinion.

"Swagbucks: Great Side Money, If Done Right"

What do you like best?

We like how Swagbucks helps us make a little pocket change once in a while. Ever since this past summer, we've made $192 on Swagbucks. We like how Swagbucks can be earned quickly and easily by investing in other peoples' products, by which you can get a return in the form of SB, where 1 SB is approximately one cent (or a little bit over 1 cent, depending on whether or not you are buying gift cards).

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Swagbucks videos and surveys earn such little money. At most times, earning minimum wage earns more than Swagbucks videos and surveys. Plus, these videos and surveys are most often not profitable, due to the fact that electricity costs and wifi or data costs needed to run these videos and surveys are higher than actual earnings in SB. Also, SB takes so much time to process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using Swagbucks, make sure that you give yourself enough time to plan for rewards.

Through Swagbucks, we are solving the business problem of not being able to receive pocket change for spare time. Whether it be time spent waiting in line for something, or on the phone for a customer, we want to make sure that we are using our time efficiently and making a little bit of pocket change. Free time adds up over time, and we want to make sure that we are resourceful with our time for our company.

Chiropractor, owner
Real Estate

"Swagbucks messes up with computers"

What do you like best?

The principle of giving people something in exchange for their opinion is great. People are more likely to answer a questionnaire if they can earn stuff. The other positive aspect is the fact that it tells you about how long each questionnaire takes so people know what to expect.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it slows down user's computers and it keeps popping windows out of the blue. Sometimes I feel like it could give virus to people's computers. It constantly asks me to add swag buttons which again, slow down my computer, and are annoying. I

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend since I feel like it installs a lot of extra stuff that you don't need and just slow your computer down and potentially may give you virus.

No benefits in my business so far.

Dressage Rider
Sports
(Myself Only)

"Swagbucks is a great way to earn money by taking surveys on your own time!"

What do you like best?

It is convenient and probably has the best "prizes" out of all of the survey applications I've used before. The surveys are relatively short and the earnings are good. You're able to take surveys, watch videos, and purchase items in order to earn points to redeem as cash or gift cards.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Swagbucks will have you start the survey and then half way through they realize you are not the right candidate and you're not able to take the survey any longer. I wish they would have a better protocol for reviewing candidates so that I would not waste so much time taking a survey I can't earn points on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! It is an easy to way to take surveys and network while earning points for cash and gift cards.

Swagbucks is a great way to get more familiar with programs and ideas. They also have advertisements that you can watch in order to earn points to redeem. It is convenient and easy to use.

Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) Manager
Higher Education

"Very Low Rewards for Participants - Unable to see Long Term Strategy"

What do you like best?

Swagbucks is easy to use. You install the app, enter a few pieces of personal information, and voila, you are presented with different money making opportunities that range from watching videos, performing surveys, giving feedback on miscellaneous items, etc. From a marketing standpoint, I know I can target a younger audience that is looking to make a few dollars.

What do you dislike?

The rewards are far too low, for example, performing tasks that take upwards 15 to 30 minutes will yield maybe $2 at the most and even so, many times they tell you that you are not qualified, even after having answered multiple questions. This gets old after a while and as a user of the application it becomes tedious to use.

From a marketing standpoint, although I will get a swarm of low income earners who are seeking to make a dollar here and there, I am fully aware that they will do anything to bend the system in order to become qualified enough to be selected as a participants or quickly answer survey questions in order to get the reward. You simply cannot expect valuable information coming out of any type of marketing research that comes from here, unless you are secretly promoting a brand to the audience in a subliminal fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Examine your audience. If your audience is young adults looking to do anything to earn a dollar here or there, go for it, but if you're looking to do brand awareness to this sector, by all means, go for it.

As a user, I wanted to earn money but from a marketing standpoint, I was researching it to see if we could market our products through it in a subliminal way.

UF
(10,001+ employees)

"Fun App to Earn Bucks for Swag*"

What do you like best?

This application provides the opportunity to earn points and then redeem them for giftcards. Points can be earned by simply surfing the web, watching videos, completing surveys. You also earn Swagbucks for shopping through their application.

What do you dislike?

When I tried to login multiple times on the android app, I received error messages advising that the server couldn't be reached. This is very problematic. The search engine the site uses is through Yahoo, so even though you're earning Swagbucks, you need to utilize Yahoo as a search engine which is a downside to this if you are used to using alternative search engines (Google)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend users of this application to be wary of special-offers which may end up costing the user more than the reward offer is actually worth. (E.g Having to spend $20.00 for a special-offer and only earning half the amount of that in Swagbucks) Users looking to sign-up for special-offers with companies need to be wary of these companies brand-reputation before signing up. Also, some survey's may be time-consuming and may not be financially profitable in the long-run. Users need to be aware of this before venturing off into the Swagbucks universe.

It is very easy to rack up Swagbucks via this interface as the program is very simple to use.