SocialChorus Reviews & Product Details

What is SocialChorus?

SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that empowers companies to work as one. We believe a business is only as strong as its people—that’s why we built the only end-to-end solution that can reach, inform, and align every worker with their organization. Employees can feel like an important part of something greater than themselves and find meaning in a job well done. Communicators and leaders can focus on the message, while the platform ensures the content is delivered to the right place, seen by the right people, and acted on in a measurable way. SocialChorus helps the world’s largest global companies transform the way they communicate with millions of employees every day.

SocialChorus Screenshots

SocialChorus Profile Details

SocialChorus Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
SocialChorus, Inc.

SocialChorus Reviews

1-21 of 21 total SocialChorus reviews
Senior Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Great experience with app and the SocialChorus team."

What do you like best?

We loved the simple and streamlined technology--it was easy to use and got immediate user engagement from our associates. We also had a great time with our engagement manager, Andrew, who is always responsive and proactive.

What do you dislike?

Partly due to data on our side, we do have some minor issues managing targeting and grouping. The interface is pretty good for what we need to do but oftentimes requires someone more technical to step in and assist with the setup.

One of our biggest original purposes for SocialChorus was to reach out associates who did not have a work PC at all. This app let us get great outreach to a large segment of the population that previously was very difficult to reach in any centralized manner.

Channel Marketing Specialist

"Great App for modernizing Comms"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the support from the Social Chorus team. The team is very proactive an often addresses challenges before we even think of them. They are a great team to work with and easily help us achieve our communication goals and implement our strategy.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the difficulty of sharing between programs. Equally, this is in the works of getting fixed and will soon be a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret making this choice. It is a fantastic platform and will help unify your comms across all of your user groups.

I am working on driving more engagement and communication with our reseller community.

AM
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good, but hard to get our agency to adapt."

What do you like best?

I like that everyone in the agency can post on it. There are also visuals and push notifications. It's nice to be able to have all of our information and announcements located in one place.

What do you dislike?

You can target push notifications or posts to specific regions. For example, not every event that occurs in our New York office occurs in our California offices. I also wish that you could search for posts. Once a post gets covered with more posts, it is hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it more targeted.

Trying to eliminate the amount of group emails that are sent, but I don't think we have enough of an adoption rate to see the benefits. We still have to make a post on Social Chorus and then also send out and email with a link to Social Chorus. Some people just ignore the fast that we use it.

Marketing Director, Vice President
Architecture & Planning

"Great experience that keeps improving"

What do you like best?

I like the responsiveness of Social Chorus' team. Regardless of the type of question or suggestion we have, they are quick to respond and extremely receptive of our feedback. They are continually making improvements to the program.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have issues with the weekly emails that are supposed to be sent out automatically. It may be a combination of them and us, though. (IT people have been looking into the challenges, and we'll see what happens when resolved. Also, there are some technical items that have not been developed yet - but that are in development, so I can't say I dislike anything in particular. If I do, I don't for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. It takes time to gain a large number of active employees. Be open to new ideas, but trust that you know your firm's tendencies.

We have increased employee engagement in our social media by providing them with guard rails, as it were, for how and what they should share. it has been helpful to people who were unclear on policy or hesitant to dive in. Employees continue to join the program and we have had people who wouldn't normally be interested in social media - express an interest - and increased knowledge! It is easier to communicate and spread the word about news we are in , share stories about our people and our projects - and to spread the word about career opportunities.

"Tech Startup using for Social Sharing"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create posts that allow easy sharing for our sales, marketing, and services teams. This also allows our global company to stay connected.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the options for content are very intuitive. It has been all trial and error for me to be able to figure out how and what type of content works best for individual situations.

The most important business problem we are solving using Social Chorus is the ease of sharing marketing approved content via our employees to their social networks. The benefits we've experienced is increase engagement from employees and prospects with our marketing generated content as well as streamlined corporate communications.

Marketing Manager, Mobility Solutions
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Being a good social contributor has never been easier"

What do you like best?

It is easy to consume social, but contributing takes much more thought and time. CDW's Social Chorus deployment has minimized the time and effort for coworkers. We now have curated and company approved content that can be published to our social network of choice in a matter of seconds. No more wondering if the content is appropriate or what you should say; our internal Social Media team has taken care of those steps, while still providing us the ability to customize the message and timing. The web dashboard is great, but the daily email with two featured pieces allows me to be social without ever leaving my inbox. I am also hopeful that we can integrate SC into our internal social tool soon.

What do you dislike?

As a user there is very little to dislike. Really the only downside I have seen is clicking on a piece of content in the email and being directed to the main web page versus going direct to that piece of content. If you want to share immediately, it is perfect. However, if you want to view the content in the email first, it requires a little extra effort. (This could be a glitch in CDW's deployment.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was part of the RFP process for the platform and was very impressed with the product. As a former owner of a SaaS Sales Enablement platform at CDW, I would recommend this product for user experience and ease of integration.

I use the platform to share information across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Our social Media team curates business content, but pulls in some fun/intriguing articles too. I also use it as place to learn and keep current.

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist

"A great platform for employee Advocacy"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and fuction with Social Chorus has made the launch of our employee advocacy program simple. Also the support team there is great at response back to our feed back and minor issues.

What do you dislike?

As we have adapted the mobile function of the platform, there are some minor bugs that comes with it. But we do understand that bugs do come from new development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I haven't use other platform before so I can't do a comparrision, however for my experience with Social Chours I would recommend giving it a try. It's a straight forward platform which anyone can manage.

How Social Chorus help our business is that it gave us the ability to quickly update our employees with news updates, product update, events and general information that they can share out to their network. We found that use the platform made it more easy for employees to share, espcially when we adapted the mobile function

AC

"Steadily Improving"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the company steadily tries to improve the platform, they take all the feedback they can get and effectively maximize the capabilities of the platform based on the feedbacks. That just simply proves that the platform can only get better with this continuous improvement. On another note, the platform is decently effective for our company right now, but it is slowly accomplishing what we need it for so we are sticking to it, and I would definitely recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints or dislike about the platform since whenever I have a slight issue, I communicate it with them and they resolve it as soon as possible. I'm quite comfortable with the platform at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good tool to have within your company. If implemented and utilized efficiently it could synchronize every unit of your business.

Employee engagement

Internal communication

Engagement between the company, its employees, people in the employee network.

AC

"Ahead of the game!"

What do you like best?

The mobile app functionality and ability to easily share content with employees via channel grouping. The ability to share content via social and email. In platform Twitter functionality. The ability to add social feeds/dynamic content.

What do you dislike?

Since the launch of the app there has been a UX difference between the mobile and desktop platforms. Some features were lost on desktop whereas new features were gained on mobile. I'd like to see an improvement in technical UX on both platforms with consistency and less bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure all content urls are trackable so that the impact of Social Chorus and content sharing is measurable to website traffic and sales pipeline

Our business challenge includes lack of visibility to the Prophix brand on social platforms. We wanted to improve conversations about the brand as well as the product and industry. Social Chorus allows employees to share thought leadership content not only about our company but about the industry as a whole. This in-turn improved the brand's digital footprint.

Regional Account Executive
Internet

"Simple Tool, Ads Value, Takes 30 Seconds "

What do you like best?

I use SocialChorus for a very simple use case. My company posts great content for our current and potential customers and a lot of it might not get shared without SocialChorus. Before SocialChorus we'd get an email with some content and directions to share that required several steps and more "directions-to-post" reading than I wanted to be bothered with in my busy day. Now all I do is grab my iPhone, open the app, select the content I want to share hit post and it automatically shares with the networks I selected. It takes 30 seconds. This allows me to share great insights and recommendations to my prospects and customers easily.

What do you dislike?

My use is a very simple use case and it's extremely easy, for me there is nothing to dislike.

Brand awareness and sharing helpful content with potential and existing customers.

Senior Copywriter

"Great tool for sharing information"

What do you like best?

We use the SocialChorus admin dashboard and insights daily to measure the impact of our socially shared blog posts, case studies, white papers, and reports. It's easy to use and helps us easily keep track of performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a single sign-on to the admin dashboard, user platform, and knowledgebase.

We're allowing our employees to easily share our content assets from a single location. We've been able to boost brand awareness and keep our content in constant social rotation.

AP

"Simple content sharing platform, little analytics capabilities"

What do you like best?

SocialChorus is a simple content sharing platform. The ease of access to the platform, the automation and scheduling of posts, the automatically added hashtag(s) and the ability for users to submit their own content for review are among the platform's features.

What do you dislike?

The platform's tracking and analytics are minimal. "Reports" are available for download that manual tracks each post or each person in an Excel spreadsheet, making any kind of analysis tedious, manual therefore generally inaccessible. The platform also doesn't allow for customized email blasts to members to highlight certain posts or initiatives. The Submit Content feature also doesn't autopopulate images, just texting, making multimedia posts manual in nature. The site was also only available on desktop, adding an additional step to most social sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a simple social sharing platform, SocialChorus is adequate. However, mobile sharing, customization of posts, emails, audiences and even basic analytics are lacking and something users should know before they start working with this platform.

The contract was initiated to solve a need of giving a community of advocates ease of access to sharing pre-selected content about the brand for which they worked. SocialChorus allowed users to share content from the brand, their fellow advocates and the program management team easily across multiple platforms. The benefits of using the platform including amplified and coordinated social reach for the program.

Speech Language Pathologist
Higher Education

"Bring everyone together"

What do you like best?

SocialChorus definitely pulls the team together. It streamlines communications on the team and helps keep us on task. It helps us feel like a team even if we're not near each other.

What do you dislike?

Can't say that I dislike anything at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how large your group is and if everyone would work to implement it's use.

We have more frequent and open communication.

AA

"Tough Sell"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with the outstanding customer success team.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not for every company, i enjoyed how well they were able to adapt to all the changes quickly although the selling of certain add on features is overwhelming to the implementation team here and our employees using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My favorite person i worked with there is no longer working there, Layne.

We were solving for engaging our employees social to get a broader reach and employee engagement.

We realized that we don't have curate these type of things and they they can manifest on their own.

Slack (App) at our company took over.

Social Engagement and Marketing Coordinator
Financial Services
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Social Chorus a great tool for getting coworkers engaged"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is fantastic. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

No major qualms with the platform. Intuitive interface made sharing content a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to consider for increasing social buzz within an organization.

Increased social impressions and engagement metrics for the Small Business Revolution movement spearheaded by our enterprise brand team.

Senior Copywriter
Public Relations and Communications

"Adequate platform but doesn't do everything you need"

What do you like best?

Ability to share content with a group for them to share with their networks

What do you dislike?

No community aspect for community members to communicate within the platform

Streamlining the sharing of content with third-party advocates.

The benefit is more content was shared and trackable.

Marketing Program Manager, Corporate Verticals
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Social Chorus Review - CDW Marketing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - ability to schedule posts in the future (set it and forget it)

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at this time - Thank you

We are currently launching a new Twitter site and this is helping me get into the habit of tweeting/retweeting/posting/sharing, etc.

Vice President - Marketing

"We have had SocialChorus (called "Pulse" internally) for over a year now and have found it valuable"

What do you like best?

Very easy way to get people in an organization to start, or to increase their use of social media

What do you dislike?

Would like to add more gamification capabilities

Increase visibility with prospects and customers via employees outreach

(10,001+ employees)

"Social Chorus Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it gives everyone within the sales department their own way to market themselves. It's another channel with more personalization.

What do you dislike?

Reporting within the product is lacking.

With a new focus on personalization, I helped in the implementation stages of SC. Aligned with timing of promotional offer campaigns, agents now have a way to re-promote those offers on Social Media network platforms.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"User, Content contributor, Internal Promoter"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't take much to set up several messages across different platforms that you can send to your network

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike, but think that there could be more reporting information made available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can't wait for the app!

This helps the Account Managers in my territory with their self-branding and gives them another avenue to connect with the customers/network.

"Limited exposure & understanding"

What do you like best?

The concept of sharing information is valuable. I don't use it often however the few times I have there have been some interesting articles.

What do you dislike?

Accessibility. I enjoy the information shared however I don't actively seek to read it. In fact I forget it is there until I'm prompted in my e-mail to participate.

I don't know.

7.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Employee Engagement Category
Do you work for SocialChorus?