Poppulo

Poppulo

Poppulo transforms employee communications and engagement. Powerful solutions across multiple digital channels. All in one platform.

Work for Poppulo?

Learning about Poppulo?

Poppulo Reviews

Ask Poppulo a Question
Showing 97 Poppulo reviews
Poppulo review by Sushma G.
Sushma G.

"One of the best I have found so far!"

What do you like best?

We can even track how many have clicked on the links we have included in the emails sent out. Easy selling point with my stake holders for the project I manage. Can use the reports as is to show to how many it has been delivered and very easy to get bounced back reports. Easy to resend also the option to test and send it for review to the approvers is designed well. A must have tool if you are a part of change management Team. Make it simpler for updates and reports to the stake holders.

What do you dislike?

We must have a drag and drop option for the images or at least ctrl C ctrl V option for images. For now we need to save the image and import and the clarity of images when we use snipping tool is lost .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool helps in reporting to your stake holders. If you are a part of Change management, this really makes your life more simpler

Driving cost saving projects for my Business. This requires a lot of communication to suppliers across globe to educate the change they go through with the new ways of working. Really helpful.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Poppulo
Poppulo review by Denise H.
Denise H.

"Poppulo is a great solution for our hospital newsletter."

What do you like best?

Poppulo has room for photos, videos, galleries, briefs and full stories. It is also very easy to manage multiple distribution lists.

What do you dislike?

The user window is full of tool bars and menus that I don't use on the left side. Sometimes it keeps me from seeing the full width of the email draft when I need to review for edits, especially when the edit/comment window comes up too. I also wish you could send to multiple lists at one time, instead of just one tag, or just one search. Would be nice to be able to tag multiple lists for a distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Poppulo is a user-friendly and tailorable way to get your messages out to your internal teams.

We are working to increase employee engagement. Our newsletter began with a 25 percent open rate, but it has a solid average of 40 percent or higher each week. It is a once-per-week emailed newsletter to employees.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Poppulo review by Kathy G.
Kathy G.

"Amazing experience "

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is easy to use, has some flexibility and intuitiveness

I like that we can incorporate read more button, comments and likes

I like that we can incorporate surveys

What do you dislike?

Parts of the reporting aren't as functional as we'd like them to be

Some of the fields are limited in characters

There are a few customizations built in that we cannot edit or delete

The time zone under people's activity cannot be set to our time zone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You'll be so happy you did. They provide incredible support with videos, documents, and live support.

We are able to have greater insight into tracking and engagement

It takes people less time to read, and they are able to easily target what they most want to read

Easier for readers to view on mobile

People are more engaged!

Poppulo review by Akshit B.
Akshit B.

"Newsletters at its best"

What do you like best?

IF anyone wonders how 300 or even more stories with a different audience for each or couple of stories, Poppulo is the solution. Tracking each story in a detailed manner is something which Poppulo does best. Targeting storied to their appropriate audience is very easy. Checking comments and likes on stories can be tracked very easily. One can easily create templates as per their need. Creating lists of users is again a very simple task.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about services offered by Poppulo. However, it would be of great help if it could be completely mobile friendly/compatible. It does shows a great layout on mobile, however in a few cases the layout gets distorted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a must use.

Poppulo has helped us save a lot of time and resource. Earlier we were sending out email newsletters to various audiences. Creating these newsletters on outlook and using HTML to code its design took a lot of time. Poppulo has helped cut down this time. Writing a source code in HTML and CSS for the newsletters is no longer required. With all the above features, multiple stories can be added to one newsletter and post that can be targeted to their particular audience and can be sent in one go. Uploading docs is also very simple in Poppulo, one can easily save whatever they need and can refer it in their stories.

Poppulo review by Lawrence S.
Lawrence S.

"A great start!"

What do you like best?

We've just starting using Poppulo as our internal communications platform, so we don't have a lot of experience with it yet. But it promises to be far more useful than what we've used in the past. And the meticulously thoughtful support from the team at Poppulo has been awesome.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we're struggling with right now is the price of the new app! We'd love to have it, but it seems to be priced a little beyond our budget.

We are only just starting with Poppulo, but we anticipate that the social functionality and analytics both will put us light years ahead of where we were before in terms of engaging our staff in organizational news and strategy.

Poppulo review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Poppulo is more than a valuable tool. It's invaluable insight. "

What do you like best?

The data we've received from Poppulo has given us insights that have dramatically changed not only HOW we communicate but what and when. It's amazing the difference it has made.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more direct link to our active directory (we're working on that) and that some of the available segmentation tools were a bit easier to use (I fully recognize that my former problem may solve my latter).

With Poppulo we're able to better track system engagement which provides us with valuable information regarding not only where our system is paying attention but what they're ready to do. I feel like it's the missing link we've been looking for to demonstrate the power of internal communications as a true business driver.

Poppulo review by Debasish P.
Debasish P.

"Best content publisher of recent times"

What do you like best?

The color combination, text choices, user friendly are few things stands tall. The poppulo support staffs response on each query and issues are very appreciable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such to dislike. It's the best by far from its counterparts. Just a suggestion if there is any way we could add a function or option if we can recall or stop the send after clicking the final send, that would be great.

Reaching the wide audience and bringing the whole organization into one page when it comes to share any communication/ newsletter/announcements related to the company. We are very much satisfied with the benefits we are getting through Poppulo. Now there is more awareness on what is happening within the company.

Poppulo review by Linda M.
Linda M.

"Love the product almost as much as much as the service"

What do you like best?

I love the specialist internal communications focus of Poppulo - there's no other product I'm aware of that provides the level of insight and focus to our unique field and our goals - which often vary greatly from those of marketing/CRM tools. The service team is incredibly responsive and really fun to speak with (must be the Irish accents!)

What do you dislike?

The editing process of emails is quite clunky - there are nonbreaking spaces which pop up frequently (which I manually edit out in the code as it makes stories appear "off"), the image library process is slow (I'd love a drag/drop feature, and to easily reuse images in the preview and body of the same story!), and the send process has too many steps for experienced users who could probably do with a quick-send truncated process.

Poppulo is the first tool to successfully combine all of our digital channels into one analytics platform.

Poppulo review by Mahesh P.
Mahesh P.

"Poppulo's Support to Booz Allen Hamilton's Corporate Quality Office"

What do you like best?

Poppulo empowers the Corporate Quality Office to effectively disseminate targeted communications to its various stakeholders, ultimately helping us ensure that teams across Booz Allen can support clients in carrying out their critical missions to make a positive difference in the world every day.

What do you dislike?

Poppulo's survey functionality is a bit limited and its metrics could be expanded to provide more insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Participate in regular training to stay updated on newest features.

We have been able to reach targeted audiences effectively, which had been a challenge before. It is extremely useful to have the ability to poll employees within an email and measure how many people open and click on various messages.

Poppulo review by Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

"Poppulo for internal comms"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitiveness. Poppulo enables me to create a newsletter that services my communication needs at that moment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish it was easier to customize. Also sometimes the formatting can get screwed up especially with tables. Support has been great with helping fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up a training and use the knowledge base. Also, use a screen shot for videos and link out if your organization blocks or uses certain internet browsers.

Serves as a platform to communicate with physicians and practice managers. The friendly layout has led to higher open rates.

Poppulo review by Shayla O.
Shayla O.

"Internal Use, Doesn't Limit Options"

What do you like best?

The layout options are fantastic and are very professional. When there is an issue with anything, the customer service is great and responds quickly, helping to solve the problem in a very timely manner. There are great theme options that can be easily connected to the company logo/theme/color palette. It's easy and fun!

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with the distribution list - multiple copies of the emails were sent out and there would have been a great chance for Poppulo to have a safety-mechanism built in for users. It would be really helpful if there were ways to find duplicates of email addresses when sending to make sure the email is only sending once, even if the distribution list issues are on our end of matters. Another thing, is we had to call customer service (which was super helpful - so no complaints there at all) because there's a limitation in the text coloring of the body of the emails. You can only use only color to make words stand out, which was a problem when we wanted to highlight multiple words with other colors. We had to just use one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little bit of time to understand all the capabilities, but don't worry! It's worth it in the end.

This service is used to internal email listservs. It's great for updates and call-to-action emails. It's easy to incorporate photos in the body of the text, too, which helped increase employee engagement.

Poppulo review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Poppulo changed the way we communicate! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use to create vivid articles that are formatted directly in the body of an email. It has changed the way we communicate at Toyota because the newsletter communications come to life with exciting photos, customized fonts, and video links embedded into the email.

What do you dislike?

I love using Poppulo! I truly do not have any features that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Poppulo is an easy to use, template based, communications tool that helps bring your email communications/newsletters to life!

Poppulo has changed the way we communicate at Toyota. Prior to using Poppulo, we weren't able to track the number of hits, opens, or unopened emails sent to our team members. Now, we find more people are opening, liking, and reading content. We've even received positive feedback from our executives!

Poppulo review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Robust with great metrics"

What do you like best?

The Metrics! Everyone says internal communications is a soft science and as a result find it hard to request or justify new spend/promotions/etc. Poppulo allows me to measure everything we send out to see who interacted with the content, how long they spent on it, what device they used and where they are from. This is great and has revolutionized how we approach email communication.

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly at times. I wish I could do more and personalize templates. It would be great to categorize the media gallery. Having to search 17 pages for one image can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the user more control when it comes to the layout. Introduce 'Saved Themes'

We now use Poppulo metrics to determine when to send different type of emails to our team to get the highest impact.

Poppulo review by Manjusha D.
Manjusha D.

"My experience as a Poppulo user"

What do you like best?

I like that the Poppulo interface is easy to use, the ready templates help create EDMs in a jiff. I dont need to depend on my agency to get EDMs at short notice anymore, Poppulo has helped me save a lot of time and cost.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike honestly, I think it is a great software!

Being able to reduce cost in terms of payment made to agencies for EDM creations etc.

Being able to turn around EDM quickly, as you can create and publish EDMs in minutes on the tool.

Poppulo review by Executive Sponsor in Environmental Services
Executive Sponsor in Environmental Services

"Top notch internal comms tool"

What do you like best?

Custom template creation was important for us to cater to the various needs of our business. Whenever we have any issues or questions, the customer service is excellent. The tool provides great reporting metrics that have helped us drive our communications strategy.

What do you dislike?

Some templates aren't as flexible as I would like in terms of changing colors and layouts. There are occasional glitches and coding issues when building out messages, but nothing major.

Prior to using Poppulo, we sent all of our internal communications through Outlook. Managing and maintaining distribution lists was extremely manual and clunky, and we weren't able to easily track open/click rates. Poppulo addresses both of those major challenges, and gives us an easy archive of past communications.

Poppulo review by Pablo G.
Pablo G.

"Easy, really easy, good price, great support"

What do you like best?

Support, attention, personal interest on you. It's cheaper than others and really easy to use. The sub-accounts configuration and the Campaigns / emails organizations are prefect.

Once you design an email is great that you can copy it direcety, better than using again templates.

What do you dislike?

Interface, but I think is work in progress. It could be great if the administrator, of other kind of role, have the power to change templates, remove campaigns, and other things assuming the responsibility.

I think the worst thing is how implement templates. For example in 90% of our emails we usually use a blank template creating everything from zero, or copying another email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep working. Improve the user interface and template construction.

The most powerful tool to send and track emails in a company. Internal oriented.

Poppulo review by User

"Poppulo provides us with valuable insights and metrics for our internal communications."

What do you like best?

The ability to gather metrics behind our internal communications (emails, flyers, invites) is extremely valuable. I also appreciated how professional the content looked in terms of design, and it functioned well on desktop and mobile (a pain point for us when it comes to working with Outlook).

What do you dislike?

Subscribe/unsubscribe could be made easier to use and understand. There are some limitations when it comes to content (can't have drag and drop on the free templates, "send to a friend" is limited to one user at a time and within a 24-hour period etc.)

1. Functionality limitations and design issues in working with Outlook for newsletters.

2. We weren't always able to answer how engaged people were with our internal content - that has now changed.

Poppulo review by Susan L.
Susan L.

"Communications professional with 20+ years experience; internal focused. Poppulo makes it easy."

What do you like best?

Poppulo makes your work, whether it's a newsletter, an email list merge and rich message send, getting accurate analytics, you can do it all with this online-based application at a very reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't much I don't like other than some character limitations.

The analytics have proven extremely valuable. We can now see what we're writing toward and succeeding in that goal. We can also avoid sending mass emails and use Poppulo to get the word out to very targeted staff.

Poppulo review by Kapil K.
Kapil K.

"Review on poppulo"

What do you like best?

We can send thousand of emails within few seconds, its user friendly. I love because It save a lots of time.

What do you dislike?

Once email goes out we cant recall the email. Apart from this everything is good. 9 out 10 just because 1 don't like only 1 thing which 1 mentioned. Otherwise its great platform.

Poppulo help us to save alots of time and also we can show the content in more appropriate way. We can edit the content and re-design easily. We can also easily filter the specific audience. There is in-built option to crop the image which is really nice. Also we can schedule multiple emails and post schedule we can re-schedule or cancel which is really nice too.

Poppulo review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great look and feel for the emails when you can finally log into your account. "

What do you like best?

Measurement feature and look and feel of final product.

The review and approve feature and QUICK SEND.

What do you dislike?

Log in is sketchy at best. I have to empty my cache or log in from google ALL THE TIME. Then, when I emailed customer service it took them a week to respond. I finally found the London office phone number and called. That experience was fine.

Also, the editing is sketchy too. When you are inside an email, the editing isn't smooth or doesn't always respond. I can't use the FONTS for my branded organization unless I copy and paste into the field and "keep formatting." Feels clunky. Images aren't always "small" "medium" or "large"....when I chose that option. Needs more options for images like adding borders or changing color or adding an effect. I know you can do that in photoshop and then download but it might be nice.

We are just starting to communicate with our group as we just got a new CIO. After doing an emails campaign with Poppulo, we realized that our employees DO read what comes from us! That was enlightening.

Poppulo review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"internal communications made easy"

What do you like best?

The interface is so intuitive, and it's made creating dynamic and engaging newsletters so simple. I also like how robust the reporting capabilities are! Support has been helpful with my issues as well, and they've been super supportive in working with some of my departments co create custom templates.

What do you dislike?

I've been having a hard time synchronizing my corporate contact book with poppulo. This is partially an issue with my own internal IT department, but it's frustrating that I've been using poppulo for over a year and I still can't fully take advantage of the suite of tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your IT department has a way to import your company's address book and regularly scrub it was employees are added and termed. This is the biggest issue we're facing, and it's largely due to our own IT department.

Internal communications, metrics, reporting - I'm getting a better idea about who is reading our newsletters, where they click and how they engage.

Poppulo review by Rahul k.
Rahul k.

"Sending newsletters to different region is way to simpler"

What do you like best?

with the help of Poppulo we are able to collate and send 1 newsletter to different regions, Their seminars helped us lot to understand and use different features and services. we are able to get metrics for all the sent newsletters to analyze and forecastings. It supports different languages so we don't need to create different newsletters for different regions.

What do you dislike?

It should be more HTML and CSS friendly.

Earlier we used to send newsletters using Outlook which has limitations on number of users and also need to create different newsletters for different region, which has been solved by using Poppulo. Also we are able to see reports and analyze to how many users read what.

Poppulo review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"User friendly communication"

What do you like best?

Really like how easy Poppulo makes it to send out a professional looking email, in a format that is suitable for Barclays standards. I've also found the user interface largely intuitive and easy to use. LOVE the reports feature, it gives us a breakdown to a level that we've not previously been able to achieve.

What do you dislike?

There are a few technical issues that sometimes make it difficult to use Poppulo. Examples of this include editing a lengthy article and not being able to save it, or making changes to formatting and the edits not showing through when saved. There should be an option to preview as you work without saving.

Making it easier to connect to a wider audience, and making it easier to filter through to specific audiences. We've definitely seen a bigger benefit in being able to target comms at specific groups of people and being able to filter through to unique colleagues by location etc. Being able to report on the successes of our comms and pinpoint whether it might be due to the time/date etc.

Poppulo review by Administrator

"Marketing updates through Poppulo "

What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly interface and easy to have up and running. It is intuitive and very similar to a Word document so easy to get through and make changes to the format.

What do you dislike?

It does not look like images are loaded as a default when the email is received. The page has to be downloaded to be viewed and I am afraid is what makes it unread to a number of people.

Also when the text format is changed the updates are not instant and can show the lack of an underlined word or a different shade of grey for example even if the themes section is all unified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a marketing tool, consider the product!

Poppulo is our main communication mean, we issue flyers, newsletters, invitations and updates and store our subscribers details on it. We have a positive feedback on the response and the tracking of the emails sent (clicked, opened, viewed, etc.) helps us understand whether it got to destination or not.

Poppulo review by User

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to navigate and that Poppulo is set up for communicators rather than designers. We don't have to know how to code to get them to look nice.

What do you dislike?

I would love if the reporting were more actionable and more robust.

We had several problems Poppulo helped solve. One was the lack of metrics and insights into how our associates were interacting with content. Another was the templates, because we couldn't get our emails to look the way we wanted. Another was distribution lists which we were copy and pasting into Outlook 500 at a time.

Poppulo review by Administrator

"Corporate Comms Specialist from BSC"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to customise content to different audience (Dynamic content)

What do you dislike?

sometimes the system is not as flexible as I would like and could be more intuitive as well. E.g. it's not easy to understand that to eliminate a colour you have to turn it to white, or that to add/ delete a Twitter feed you have to put the Twitter handle in one field and not into an other ( I would add a little explanation).

I'd like to add dynamic things on the newsletter, but I know that with Java Script is not possible ad you cannot add frames.

AD sync

Poppulo review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"FANTASTIC internal communication tool"

What do you like best?

The data is amazing. Being able to see clicks and open rates have been integral to the success of our internal communication. It's super easy to use, lots of opportunity for dynamic content and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

There are some functionality issues I wish were improved. Uploading multiple pictures for one is a bit of a pain, and I wish some of the content blocks were more editable.

We had been focusing on internal communication a year prior to signing up with Poppulo and used an external email platform. We had no idea if our employees were actually reading anything. The reputation of our weekly newsletter had been "No one reads it." Well, after the data we get from Poppulo, I can prove that is not the case and we have a successful weekly internal communication newsletter with fantastic clicks rates.

Poppulo review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"The Latest and Greatest"

What do you like best?

Poppulo is constantly updating and improving. It's latest rollout for drag-and-drop templating is amazing! Really well done!

What do you dislike?

The system does have quirks & it's more advanced features, such as the custom reports needs work. Other insightful metrics are missing, such as time spent on microsites and email forwarding.

Reaching our internal audiences with communications that they will read and engage with. CTA buttons and microsites provide insightful metrics.

Poppulo review by Jon W.
Jon W.

"Great tool with a lot of features for authoring and measuring campaigns"

What do you like best?

The out-of-the box features for building emails, newsletters and event invites, and tracking engagement across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve -- we're still discovering product features we were not aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to get robust training up front, so you understand how to fully leverage the administrative, authoring, campaign and analytics features.

Corporate news, executive announcements, cross-functional awareness and brand engagement.

Poppulo review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"World-Class Internal Communication Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to utilize analytics and compare open and click rates to industry standard, companies in similar size and industry. Automated distribution lists thanks to the ability to sync with our IDM system.

What do you dislike?

Inability to change date display to U.S. format.

Automation of lists, ability to measure trends to see which email communications have the biggest impact and overall planning of daily and weekly communications to various groups of employees,

Poppulo review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"My at Home and Work Asisstant-24/7"

What do you like best?

The ease of the platform and the 24/7 instant support make working with Poppulo a breeze. I know that if there's something that I can't figure out, I'll be able to call the support line and immediatley be given the answer.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way for the photos and the resizing of them to be a bit more dynamic. The pre-sized small, medium, large don't necessary allow me to crop within the newsletter itself. I wish I could resize on the actual cover page, and stretchc the photo and crop it accordingly, right there.

Internal communications! We also hope to reach or non-email population with the mobile app once we learn more. We realized that they love the like andcomment feature, and the employee engagement has increased exponentially!

Poppulo review by Olivia B.
Olivia B.

"General review"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the friendly customer service and I loved attending the Poppulo Summit where best practice was showcased and we really got to know the product. The Knowledge Base is also a very important resource.

What do you dislike?

whilst using our account, there hasn't been much direct contact with our account manager about how best to use the system and check ups to make sure we're using it to the best of our abilities.

We use it for internal newsletters and updates across the university. The click map is a great asset and the new templates we've developed look great.

Poppulo review by Kristen M.
Kristen M.

"Easy to collaborate across users"

What do you like best?

It's very helpful to be able to share templates and communication pieces across the business. It saves a lot of time and effort!

What do you dislike?

I am not always able to view all templates and previously sent communications. I contacted customer support, but haven't heard back yet.

Reaching the right people and scheduling communications for release.

Poppulo review by Administrator

"A great internal communications tool"

What do you like best?

The way it optimizes time is great, as well as the user friendly design.

What do you dislike?

When I need to send na e-mail to new people that aren't in a mailing list, it takes me some time to have to add the subscribers and do all the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good digital tool for engaging people in the company. it has a user friendly design the helps you utilize with ease.

Making sure allo employees are all caught up with whats going on in our company, as well as understanding the numbers and results of the messages we send.

Poppulo review by Zalak M.
Zalak M.

"Making IC simpler and engaging"

What do you like best?

Love the templates and ease of access, the one ask people have is what is the reach and voila! In less that 3 minutes we can pull out a number of stats.

What do you dislike?

That there is no recall functionality which can make life difficult at time

Mailer analysis and newsletter creation. Dependence on agency has reduced too.

Poppulo review by vivekanand r.
vivekanand r.

"It is relay helpful for for sending the communication."

What do you like best?

Targeting the audience to the particular news.

Fast sending process.

Bulk of email to send in very less time.

What do you dislike?

Report should be improved much more. There should be translator option for the content.

we can communicate with the large no of audience very smoothly in a less time.It's is very useful for the digital communication.

"Excellent platform"

What do you like best?

Poppulo is intuitive, easy to navigate and constantly updated to help us better develop and communicate with our employees.

What do you dislike?

While the constant updates are incredibly helpful, they can also come at unfortunate times when we have sudden emails to send out and the platform is down. It can be a hindrance in an emergency.

Poppulo helps us track and develop metrics around our communications, allowing us to better understand what employees want to read, how they receive information and what we can do better.

Poppulo review by Deborah B.
Deborah B.

"Easy to work in"

What do you like best?

I like the set up/ solution/ uniform of the Poppulo system. It adds professionalism to the emails that we constantly send out

What do you dislike?

some of the emails have limitations to the set up of mail. I should be able to adjust what is on the screen to my liking - I find that part limiting.

we needed a way to make popular emails that we send out as a company to look and feel as if it is as one. Once source - which we are attempting to do

Poppulo review by Administrator

"Happy with the functionality"

What do you like best?

*Being able to schedule emails

*email design options

*Searchability among subscribers

*Ease of use

*Quick glance at calendar of planned/scheduled/sent emails - color coding is great

*Reporting function -- results are quick

What do you dislike?

*Inconsistency of the time/date stamps throughout

*scrolling to the bottom to hit "approve" on email/newsletter comments - "approve" or "delete" buttons should be at the top as well as bottom

*Inability to determine which users see emails created in "Recent Activity" -- some of our communication is sensitive

Ease of communications.

Knowledge about overall employee engagement.

Poppulo review by Administrator

"The best to work with!"

What do you like best?

They are able to meet our unusual needs for options on emails. Their support is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

They don't provide support after-hours or on weekends. We've a medical center, so we don't have business hours. I've been stuck with a non-working system for a full weekend.

Also the custom reports aren't really custom - they're customizable. I've worked with Crystal Reports, so I expected more.

Email metrics. We originally got Poppulo for leadership email, but we've been using it for many of our e-newsletters.

Poppulo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Beautiful emails, great customer service."

What do you like best?

I have received great customer service since the beginning. The hardest part has been setting up with IT, but their IT people have been so accommodating and patient with our processes.

What do you dislike?

It's tough to schedule with them since the design and IT folks are in Ireland.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is difficult unless you have a dedicated IT person and designer on your side.

With Poppulo, we'll be able to use analytics to measure changes in performance and better understand our communication strategy.

Poppulo review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"An easy way to send branded, mobile optimised communication to targeted audiences"

What do you like best?

Ability to use branded headers

Mobile optimised

Filter to different communities

Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Analytics not very clear

Quite limited on template design

Can't copy and paste images

Employee engagement

Targeted communication

Ability to see who has opened an email/ and re target those who have not

Poppulo review by Shivam V.
Shivam V.

"Excellent Tool to work with"

What do you like best?

Its ability to target the audience for relevant content to relevant people .

What do you dislike?

Bit of Mobile view experience can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool to work with please consider it.

Summing Up 200 + stories in one newsletter with target to different regions

Poppulo review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Great platform for multiple audience communications"

What do you like best?

1. The ability to import articles from other emails. 2. Analytics

What do you dislike?

Moderating comments. Very clunky when you can't reply to comments directly in the com section.

Reduction/consolidation of email clutter for a busy audience in a large hospital setting.

Poppulo review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"Simple, easy access and useful."

What do you like best?

We were looking for a mailing toool to measure our impact and Poppulo was the solution.

What do you dislike?

Mail templates could be more customizable. In my case, we use images for mails, but I have to adapt some template to send it.

Results, average, measure.

Poppulo review by Kyle  G.
Kyle G.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The professional look and feel, clone capability, analytics

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have difficulty with copying formats such as tables and bullet points from MS Word; difficulty syncing to Outlook -specifically with distribution lists created within Outlook

Department newsletters; branded communications; unified approach to communications; improved readership

Poppulo review by Artem Y.
Artem Y.

"Good liveable Idea. There is no similar product on market. But need to improve."

What do you like best?

Ability to create microblog - newsletter - digest and send it by email.

Get statistics.

What do you dislike?

The trial version - raw version.

Extended license:

No template html customization;

Layout component`s names - pain. example - clone-2302428-20180802-083026 - ??? How easily understand it and match it with the article?

No ability to remove sections - but I can create them as many as possible.

No ability to transfer service on customer host.

Create internal newsletter-digest for users.

Poppulo review by Tuwana L.
Tuwana L.

"I have had an amazing experience with the platform especially when it comes to reporting data."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Poppulo is the reporting database that capture engagement of employees.

What do you dislike?

I think the uploading of information is a bit of a task especially when you have to upload photos.

Engagement

Poppulo review by Administrator

"Poppulo Experience JCI México"

What do you like best?

It is very friendly platform where I can work for internal communication. Having scheduled communications works great!

What do you dislike?

Some emails settings cannot be changed, i.e. when using it for newsletter I can´t make changes on the order of the contents.

Analytics have been of great use to understand how employees respond to internal communications.

This has helped a lot in knowing about content and days of sending communication.

Poppulo review by Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

"Manager Global Employee Communications"

What do you like best?

I've been using Poppulo since 2016 and it's been a great tool for our global communications. Templates are easy to use, they allow to keep communications on brand, and the metrics give great insights into the effectiveness of our communications

What do you dislike?

Templates could be more flexible, but latest improvements are going into that direction

Getting metrics for all communications, sending emails to large groups, and keeping emails on brand

Learn more about Poppulo

Poppulo Videos

Learning about Poppulo?

* We monitor all Poppulo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.