4.9

Makes it easy to build your business through opt in text marketing with SlickText.

Work for SlickText?

Learning about SlickText?

Compare SlickText to Similar Solutions

SlickText Reviews

Ask SlickText a Question
Showing 23 SlickText reviews
Martica M.

"Flexibility is Key"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility we have to schedule different types of messages like reminders, contests, picture messages, etc. It really serves us well because we have the type of business that needs social channels that offer a lot of options. I also like that we can schedule at the moment we need it, and cancel if needed. That had been a game changer as the previous option we had was very slow to go live.

What do you dislike?

I do wish we were able to manipulate our keywords a little bit more. We currently operate 20 different keywords and sometimes I feel like the stats are hard to see comprehensively across all of them.

Being able to communicate to a large number of guests Has been key for our business, we are able to remind them of events that are coming up, we have been able to provide special promotions and offers and do a number of marketing initiatives that would not be feasible without this platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SlickText
Keith C.

"Perfect!"

What do you like best?

Software is easy to use, and customer service is amazing! Far beyond what I have come to expect. Kate & Patrick not only answer my questions quickly, but went above and offered additional help and resources and follow up. Plus they both spoke English, something that is hard to find nowadays.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I just started using the service and plan to continue to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Why not try the freebie, yet fully featured, version? You will not be disappointed!

SlickText helps me easily and quickly run marketing campaigns and text to win contests. I trust this will also help me keep track of and easily contacts my variety of contacts and subscribers.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

Nichole C.

"Look no further, SlickText is the best of the best."

What do you like best?

I have been through many new customer presentations and trainings. Most of which I feel like they have been the biggest waste of time and convoluted. When I had my new customer training scheduled with SlickText my expectations were low. Then about 2 minutes into the training I realized THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Not only were they experts with the product but I also felt how eager they were to equip me to do my best with the product. I was absolutely blown away. Instead of feeling like I was robbed of my time (like I usually do after this type of training with other companies) I felt like it equipped me to immediately step in and know how to use it. What's more, many times in these settings with other products I have asked if the product can do "this" or "that" and I am given a vague answer, not with SlickText. I asked the questions and they showed me on the spot how to do what I inquired about. A few days after my training I was using the program, the interface is very intuitive I might add, and up popped a chat window asking if I needed help. It was a live person chatting with me immediately and they promptly answered my question. Customer Service like this is hard to come by, a company with employees eager about their jobs is even harder to come by, SlickText has it all and a great product to boot.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know about them sooner and wasted my time with other companies.

Regular contact with my customers B2B.

scot d.

"SlickText is the slickest! "

What do you like best?

Customer service is top notch. They always respond right away and always go above and beyond to make the customer happy.

What do you dislike?

Theres not much that I dislike other than it isn't free... but I could say that about my mortgage also haha

Recommendations to others considering the product:

bite the bullet and spend the extra money. It is worth it! The return on investment is there, and Slicktext will train you to make sure you are using the service most efficiently and effectively. They do a great job showing you step by step how to use their services and get the biggest bang for your buck.

Just being able to reach more people directly to their devices that you know they are checking dozens of times per day

Mark D.

"Owner/Operator Of Biggby Coffee in Holland "

What do you like best?

So easy to use!!!! And my customers are able to easily sign up. It has revolutionized my business!

What do you dislike?

No referral incentive (I’ve sent a TON of business your way in spite of that)

And no way of exporting a database of campaigns sent, have to go one-by-one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you’ll love it!

Helps me to have a fast response to poor weather.

Michael J.

"This is the best software program for communicating with our church!"

What do you like best?

I like that we can send a single text that goes out to our whole church! We can even text people individually. I also love that I can access the data bank on the road and even write a text that comes out later at a certain time and date! Way to go Slick Text!!!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike! Awesome !!!!!

communication

"Easy and really works!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to compose a text and send it out to my contacts!

What do you dislike?

Thus far, there is nothing I dislike about SlickText. I was initially cincerned about learning the ropes, but I was able to get up and running fairly quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like it! It was easy to begin and easy to compose a text. Definitely would recommend.

I am reaching customers in real time. With emails, I have to wait for my customers to read them. With a text, the delivery is immediate and the return is faster than an email. Customers come into the shop and say they received my text!

Geoff W.

"Feature Rich Great Customer Care"

What do you like best?

I just switched from one of SlickText competitors because I could save a couple bucks. I had no idea that the difference in features, ease of use, and customer care would be so much better it's not even a comparison.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely!

I use to text supporters

"Better Than The Other"

What do you like best?

The user face is pleasant and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. It's offered us better service and interaction than our previous provider.

We utilize SlickText for getting announcements to participants of a youth group. We have found that texting is the #1 way to communicate information both parents and students. We get immediate results when we send out event information and registration links.

Carlos B.

"Allways great support and service"

What do you like best?

Patience and guidance always solves my issue.

What do you dislike?

Have not found it yet. I can honestly say I have never had a problem that was not addressed satisfactorily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you'll like it !

Bassing my business on their service.

"Great personal service"

What do you like best?

Every team member is very prompt to my requests. they are so personal it feels like family

What do you dislike?

the 2 way text communication is a mess it does not function the way it should. it seems to work out if you dont have contests or other messages going out

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With reviewing many other text message services out their i choose Slicktexting because of the personal service and the promptness and their willingness to coach me along with getting starting to use text message marketing and all the other service that go along with it

connecting with multiple types of groups, marketing and sales

"We ❤️ SlickText"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

People tell us they signed up via our webform but did not receive confirmation message. We've been able to walk them through getting signed up, but for some reason they're not realizing they need to reply to that, and it's getting deleted.

We use SlickText to share community information.

Mystie W.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need anything, customer service has always responded very quickly. I've never had deliverability issues and I'm confident in Slicktext's reliability.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could use a facelift.

Part of my courses' paid offering is daily texts. I also use text to have people sign up for my email list from in-person events.

Andrew T.

"Slick text is great!"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use. Residents can sign up at any time

What do you dislike?

The only negative is it is complicated to buy extra messages if we exceed our monthly total

It allows us to communicate important information to Village residents quickly. People see and respond to text messages much faster and sooner than emails.

Angela K.

"Great texting service"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use texting service. The app makes it incredibly easy to sent out an alert.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's a very good service.

I manage a non profit. We use SlickText to send out alerts to our clientele when our regular events are cancelled due to weather conditions.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I've been using Slick Text for about 3 months and continue to be impressed with the support - they have the best customer support team ever (Shout out to Kate!). Every time I run into an issue or don't know how to use a feature, Kate always is there to smooth the path. Easiest part of my businesses thanks to SlickText.

What do you dislike?

This is sort of a plus but their interface is so simple I wasn't aware of how many features SlickText does offer.

Reaching customers in a personal way. Checking in with them on their wellness intentions.

Stacey G.

"Great options for a good value"

What do you like best?

The dashboard and UI is really simple to use and you get a lot of options considering the cost of the service.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would prefer would be to have a unique number to text to, but that is more expensive, understandably.

We recently used it at a large trade show where we were new exhibitors and wouldn't get much foot traffic. My SlickText campaign enabled me to reach a very large audience and stay connected with them during the show.

AR
Administrator in Retail

"Great way to stay in contact with your customers"

What do you like best?

The best feature I like is the Mobile Coupon, create it and your customers will take advantage of it.

What do you dislike?

That it's not completely free, other then that it's a great program

The benefit of having your customers come to you with only 1 text

AR
Administrator in Real Estate

"SlickText Customer Service is outstanding"

What do you like best?

The quick, professional service. Our Rep always answers quickly and professionally

What do you dislike?

Nothing not to like. Very happy with the product.

Reaching directly our customer base, quickly with major open rate.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"SlickText, especially Jessica, really rocks"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need support, I get speedy replies that really make me feel like a valued customer. Jessica is especially quick to resolve my questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! SlickText does everything my company needs it to

We're able to do low-touch engagement with populations that are important to us by providing a textback option.

"Amazing company and product "

What do you like best?

Awesome customer service and perfect for large agencies.

What do you dislike?

Very strict on text compliance laws, while we were being legal, it was tough to meet their standards. But better safe than sorry.

This program allowed us to advertise directly to clients. Greatly increased our ROI.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent customer service "

What do you like best?

I love how easy user friendly Slick Text .

What do you dislike?

To be honest I have not discovered anything I didn’t like.

Reminder to customers to place their orders. Relay discounts and specials.

"Great tool and great support"

What do you like best?

I like the support and how quickly they respond to your inquiries. I worked with Jessica, who was fabulous!

What do you dislike?

N/A, I currently do not have any complaints

Refreshing my text message list

Learn more about SlickText

SlickText Videos

Learning about SlickText?

* We monitor all SlickText reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SlickText to Similar Solutions