Rakam

Getting deeper insights on customer data has never been this easy while lessening the burden on your data team.

Work for Rakam?

Learning about Rakam?

Rakam Reviews

Ask Rakam a Question
Showing 5 Rakam reviews
Rakam review by Joshua D P.
Joshua D P.

"Rakam! The One Stop Solution For All Data Analytics"

What do you like best?

Before I got introduced to Rakam, I used to sit down in a corporate meeting waiting for my Analyst to send me a mail with the “highlighted data” of my Client’s business, this sometimes used to be challenging due to the “manual work” involved in the entire process, sometimes the data wasn’t accurate, however Rakam has eliminated all of this!

What do you dislike?

This is the second month with the product, hence too early to comment on this

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it...it is a Product which can ease a lot of manual work which can eat into your precious work time!

And most importantly, the accuracy of the reports is way better than depending on other logistics.

Rakam gets us the information we need faster than ever before. We don't hesitate to base our decisions off the data in Rakam because we know it's accurate and it's current.

It is an “easy-to-use” Interface, provides us instant access and breaking down all the complex data into simple algorithms for better understanding!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Rakam
Rakam review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best BI for Customer Insights "

What do you like best?

I come from a non technical background and I like how Rakam makes it easy to get deeper insight into customer event data, I also like the support I get from the team.These guys are very helpful when I need support.

What do you dislike?

I like the assistance I get from customer support but it takes to get response from them, they could reply faster.

First of all Rakam solves our privacy issue, we don't have to share our raw data with the third party.With other BI tools you don't have the same amount of customisation as Rakam and this allows us to create reports from scratch and get deeper insight on our users behaviours.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Rakam review by Anamika K.
Anamika K.

"Review about experience with Rakam"

What do you like best?

We’ve always wanted a solution which will provide us with user level control over our data and that’s what rakam offers us.

What do you dislike?

We are still in the second month and so far nothing that we dislike

Verified and accurate data issue.

Rakam review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's been great and very helpful to our team"

What do you like best?

Reports been very helpful. It allows us to analyze our ads data and gives accurate information. Also helps us to anlayze our events in real-time with a simple interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any downtime so far and our teams been happy with the service level

Rakam API visualize the data for us. We have been using it for custom reports, dashboards etc

Rakam review by User

"Easy to Use Experience"

What do you like best?

The customisation and ease is what I really love.

What do you dislike?

Customer support sometimes take a day or two. Other than that nothing much.

Tracking my customer user behaviour and retargeting.

Learning about Rakam?

* We monitor all Rakam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.