What do you like best?
- Oracle Analytics in version 12C is very user friendly for the user and robust.
- Amazing self-service analytics solution. Easy to implement and integrate.
- Excellent Data Flow functionality to prepare and clean the data!
- The performance is excellent and the interface very clear and minimalist which is refreshing.
- The presentation layer is excellent with a lot of out of the box subject areas and reports for Oracle ERP.
- Real-time reporting works very very well.
- Very easy to customize everything. Ideal for a complex organization.
- Best in class for Financial reporting.
- Clear dashboard and easy to analyze data for the end user.
- Clear interface and ability to export in all formats and schedule conditional alerts.
- Ability to import your own data.
- Ability to use Machine Learning!!!
- Ability to build very complex reports.
- Large scale implementation.
- Constant update, upgrade and innovation from Oracle.
- Compatibility with Essbase cube and ability to report on top of it.
What do you dislike?
- No integration yet with Hyperion Planning, PBCS or HFM.
- No detailed usage tracking dashboard or statistics dashboard. You have to create it on top of the usage tracking subject area.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
- The Oracle company is massively investing into the Cloud and Autonomous products. Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud is the way to go in combination with Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- The Oracle Analytics Cloud is an enterprise solution and can't be compared with a Data Visualization tool like Power BI or Tableau. This is not the same use at all. Oracle Analytics Cloud is a fantastic platform where data exploration can be done in few clicks!
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Oracle Analytics 12C is used for the manage Finance and Procurement at the Global level for the corporation.
- Full integration with Oracle e-Business Suites and real-time reporting.
- Oracle Analytics is allowing the corporation to consolidate and close the ledgers on time.
- Oracle Analytics is allowing the corporation to control all the invoices and assets in a click.
- Oracle Analytics is allowing to control all the spends and vendors.
- Oracle Analytics is allowing to cascade Financial and Procurement information to the locations level.
- Oracle Analytics is offering a complete Self-Service application for all users to automate reports.
- Multiple benefits: Full automation of Financial and Procurement reporting, automated drill-down from account balance to journal, to invoice, to purchase order. Close ledger faster, material impact. Pay vendor faster and on time. Better DSO, Better DPO. Real-time contract management and fixed assets. Faster integration of new business, locations, products and brands.