NetFacilities

3.2

NetFacilities enables you to manage every asset across all of your locations (buildings/properties/job-sites) and protect your investments from needless failures due to missed preventive maintenance.

Work for NetFacilities?

Learning about NetFacilities?

NetFacilities Reviews

Ask NetFacilities a Question
Showing 5 NetFacilities reviews
Whitney A.

"Super software with great customer support"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to manage my services and work orders all in one place. This allows my technicians to put in notes from the beginning of the service to the completion. This keeps our customer informed at all times. If at any time I have questions or issues, I have a direct contact to assist with any support I need. He is very helpful and has a full understanding of NetFacilities.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like NetFacilities overall, there are times when the service can be slow. Otherwise, I don't have much to complain about so far.

NetFacilities provides us with a paperless work order system, ease of access and advanced reporting. This system allows us to streamline our company processes and better maintain maintenance records on company-wide equipment. We use the system for our various locations to put in supply orders and dispatch from our primary warehouse.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NetFacilities
Austin N.

"NetFacilities is a multi-user and multi-site CMMS for facilities and property management."

What do you like best?

The NetFacilities system is very user friendly. It is also very easy to train new users. There are many great CMMS in the market but they lack the feature of keeping track of your employees but NetFacilities helps w\you with just that. It also has has some unique reporting features.

What do you dislike?

NetFacilities provides a mobile app but it’s functionality is not worth the price. The software can also be slow in loading things up. Also the software does not works good after constant working. Although net facilities is easy to learn but it is very hard to use at some points.

we use it for facility and property management.

What Property Management solution do you use?

"Great way to request workplace needs"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of having various requests housed all in one location, regardless of the type of request.

What do you dislike?

When the application has a complete update. It throws me off trying to get used to the new system.

The requests are all in one location and provides easy access to set up work orders and appointments.

"Does the job."

What do you like best?

It's simple and quick to use. Straight to the point.

What do you dislike?

It could have extra categories. It's not necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use. Basic.

Communication between management and facilities maintenance.

"NETFACILITIES"

What do you like best?

TRACKING OF OUR ASSETS IS MADE EASY. THE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULING IS SECOND TO NONE!

What do you dislike?

IT TAKES TOO LONG BETWEEN SCREENS TO CHANGE.

TRACKING OUR ASSETS

Learning about NetFacilities?

* We monitor all NetFacilities reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.