Local Measure Reviews & Product Details

Local Measure Overview

What is Local Measure?

Local Measure is an omnichannel, real-time customer engagement platform. Local Measure's customer feedback, WiFi analytics, customer engagement and contact center solutions help businesses to connect with customers and collect real-time insights to personalize experiences at scale.

Local Measure Details

Local Measure is a location-based social media monitoring and real-time engagement platform.

Local Measure
2013
Surry Hills, Australia
@localmeasure

Local Measure Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Local Measure community
Have you used Local Measure before?

Local Measure Reviews

Showing 7 Local Measure reviews
Already have Local Measure?
What do you like best?

I like Local Measure's ability to connect me with our members. It easily locates members who are active on socail media and gives me the opportunity to reach out to them easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Local Measure made scheduling and publishing posts to social media easier. Even if I schedule my posts to go up on Instagram via web browser, to actually publish it I need to download the local measure app on my phone and manually publish the content to Instagram myself. It doesn't really make posting easier, rather it just gives me another app and another step to go through along the way. Annoying! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm finding members who love our product and want to spread the word online much easier! It helps to find organic content to share to our other members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mark Adams of Local Measure

Thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback about your experience as a new user. We're really glad to hear that we're helping you connect with your members. I'm also excited that you're able to uncover organic content that you're sharing with your other members.

For scheduling and publishing posts, we integrate with Hootsuite on the web and then, as you note, we also offer re-gram support on our native iOS app. We don't have any current plans to integrate scheduling and publishing posts (beyond our current native web galleries and event screens). I'll definitely pass your feedback to consider this in the future if it makes sense with our core focus of engagement with posters.

I'm unfortunately unable to see your profile on here, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, feel free to reach out to us through the Support links on Local Measure.

Thanks again for the review and we hope your Local Measure experience just gets better and better.

Mark

General Manager
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Local Measure gives me the opportunity to instantly react to social media interaction with my hotel or planned key words.

Especially the mobile option eases working with social medias very much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All improvements have been added or explained very well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy access to all social media channels, direct interaction with guests and quick reactions on questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mark Adams of Local Measure

Philip,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We enjoy working with you and the team as well and we look forward to bringing you even more improvements in the future.

Mark - Local Measure

Director, Restaurants & Bars, Australasia and Japan
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Overseeing a number of social media platforms across a portfolio of hotels at a glance and on the go via the App. Being able to have our various team members on the platform and engaging with our customers at all levels. Very responsive team at Local Measure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to have automated reporting on a monthly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One platform to review and manage customer sentiment via Local Measure. Customer engagement is on the rise and more accessible to a number of our team members across the hotels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mark Adams of Local Measure

Alison,

Thanks so much for the review and feedback! It's our pleasure working with you and the team. I'm sharing your feedback on adding push send to the Reporting platform. Have a wonderful Christmas/New Year's season and we look forward to the years ahead.

Mark - Local Measure

Marketing & Communications Executive
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Easy to use, great support team and always looking at new updates to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes accounts un-link and I'm not aware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-business overview, one space to share, reply and like social posts over different accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Mark Adams of Local Measure

Melissa,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and experience with Local Measure. We love working with you and all the New Zealand team as well! And we're working with the networks to make the account linking process even better thanks to feedback like yours.

AH
What do you like best?

Local Measure is a great feature to see what happens in our hotel and to interact with visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some posts aren't always fetched by the tool but I'm confident the Local Measure team will keep on developing their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Local Measure to get in touch with our guests and to interact with them.

A big benefit is that you have one dashboard for all social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Concierge
What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity and user friendliness. I love working with it everyday :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great ! I have nothing bad to say ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is my one stop for managing social medias. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Marketing and co-founder
What do you like best?

The excellent social listening capacity of it for a local business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some difficulty to access some historical data in reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring all that is being said about a local business in real time, through desktop and mobile. Being able to manage crisis real quick and detect influencers and brand ambassadors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.