ContentStudio

ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.

Work for ContentStudio?

Learning about ContentStudio?

ContentStudio Reviews

Ask ContentStudio a Question
Showing 84 ContentStudio reviews
ContentStudio review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Content Investigator and HUGE time saver"

What do you like best?

- The new user interface makes it very easy to preview, post and schedule content across many social media accounts.

- I also like the ability automate posts for when I know I have a busy schedule coming up.

- They connect to all the major social media sites anyone would want to share to.

What do you dislike?

It's still growing but I wish it had more content sources. Sometimes when I add a domain it doesn't pull any content in but I know that domain published something. This is a dislike because I like to preview posts and content before I set them on autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for mainstream content (popular) then Content Studio is great. If you're looking for more niche content, it might not have the coverage you're looking for.

For me being a single freelance person this tool saves me a ton of time. I have it setup where it finds the most popular articles in my vertical so each morning I pick 2-3 share for my business page.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ContentStudio
ContentStudio review by Nica L.
Nica L.

"Easy platform, Multiple tools, Community engagement"

What do you like best?

There are hundreds of social media tools available but only some are worth the price you pay. ContentStudio replaces multiple tools and has the same functionalities all in a single easy-to-use dashboard. I'm able to replace at least three tools in my stack; one tool that helps me find relevant content and two tools which manage the posting aspect. As a bonus, you can speak with their team members directly and be part of an active online community. They also treat their early adopters well and want to include every customer in the updates. You won't see the ContentStudio team slice their pie differently just to force users to pay more money.

What do you dislike?

You do run into minor bugs due to the nature of ongoing developments. Also, engagement on their roadmap comes in waves. However, this is minor since they are actively working on their roadmap at all times. I would rather a company skip minor status updates and actually work on improving their products.

Speeding up my time on social media. This part of marketing can take so much time and I would rather not spend hours scouring the web for content. CS helps me, and my clients, by giving me a single platform that is capable of curating, scheduling, and posting to multiple websites.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ContentStudio review by Calvin B.
Calvin B.

"Everything your brand needs!"

What do you like best?

the discovery module makes my choice of the article so easy to share and easy to find.

the automation module makes it easy to schedule and post

the mobile is beautiful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As of right now analytics isn't available and i really want those insights!

I would like more options of integration with other analytics tools

I would like the ability to post you tube videos on all platforms not just there links.

I would like if they could an Instagram media feed a search and publish option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your using Sprout, hootsuite, crowdfire or any other tool you will find content studio has what they have and much more. and again the automation and replug integration opens you up to another world of data.that has help me tremendously grow my funnels and a/b testing as well much quicker implementations.

content aggregation, planning, scheduleing, autemation, pixel implementation, a/b testing, funnelr research.

ContentStudio review by John R.
John R.

"Content for consumption"

What do you like best?

I like the automation aspect. i like it to search for specific topics and post on social media to increased my brand authority. Set and forget!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the topic searches are a bit off and you have to use a lot of trial and error. e.g. If you wanted to find topics relating to BBC's Doctor Who you sometimes find topics about a murderous Doctor who claimed it was someone else... you get the idea. It does have a don't post until I authorise option but that defeats the set and forget aspect I love so much. It's a niggle though, not a massive issue at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's great integration with other tools such as replug.io for custom shortlinks. It is what it is to set up but gives you great branding.

Using Content Studio has helped me with my sci-fi site in terms of creating engagement with my followers and increasing the brand authority. So I like it.

ContentStudio review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Valuable Tool To Streamline Curated Content "

What do you like best?

Powerful content curation and filtering tool that can save you a lot of time. Being able to use its deep library of built in content sources as well as import your own RSS feeds turns the app into something way beyond a RSS reader. The social scheduling and blog posting tools are useful, but not the primary interest to me.

What do you dislike?

The app was a bit clunky, but the newest version released has been a huge step in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth investigating. All its features are certainly competitive against the marketplace and the mix of different tools makes Content Studio a worthwhile tools consolidation choice.

I use Content Studio for my client work to source and curate shareable content as well as a personal news reader. For both use cases its a very valuable time saver. For most the core benefits are likely to be the social management and publishing tools.

ContentStudio review by Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio made our life way easier. The need to share fresh content with our users is something that was taking a lot of time from us.

With CS (now in the version 2.0), our workflow became way easier! You can search, gather ideas and post on multiple platforms with a couple clicks.

They included the possibility to add Instagram, which is a game changer for us since we use it for ecommerce.

Don't think much, just get it.

What do you dislike?

The only think I don't like too much is the image editor. It could be like other design apps, where you can have images and some forms.

An integration with design tools would also be nice, but as far I heard, they are working on it.

Our workflow improved immensely. One of the team members create the content, I can check and approve and add my own reviews if I wish.

You can search content, create automations and post content automatically with the automations. This solved a major problem for us, the time spent finding content.

ContentStudio review by Manish R.
Manish R.

"ContentStudio is one stop solution to all my content needs"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most from ContentStudio is its content discovery tool. Using my preferred keywords, I can quickly find the content that is trending in my niche and create original content on similar topics.

What do you dislike?

I think ContentStudio can improve their layout as many great tools are hidden inside submenus. I understand that with so many options, not everything can be shown upfront. But they can try to dynamically change the menu for each use based on their preference/usage

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or medium scale enterprise that is looking for an easier way to create , manage and publish original content, ContentStudio is your perfect solution. Go for it with your eyes closed.

The biggest problem ContentStudio has been able to solve for me is the Blogging part. I can now search for great topics that are already generating user engagement over social media, create content around similar topics and publish it on all the popular platform without ever having to leave the ContentStudio platform.

ContentStudio review by Jordan Thomas M.
Jordan Thomas M.

"Excellent Low cost social media Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everything from ease of login, (Can login via facebook or Twitter) to all of the different social networking platforms that can be integrated into this one stop shop social media posting solution, to the types of content it can search and post, and how granular you can get with the topics, it is a great economical solution to the problem of being a sole proprietor and having to manage your own social networking. It even has an excellent Iphone APP. A lot of these B2B solutions slack off on the app. Content Studio does not. The dashboard is also very easy to use and very informative.

What do you dislike?

Content Studio can feel like a bit of a learning curve. Getting the exact target topics to show up for your social network posting can be challenging sometimes. For example, posting on real estate topics can bring out agent and broker oriented content and not client oriented content. Otherwise, It is a great solution with very few criticisms. Also, the more I use it the easier it will be for me to implement so this criticism might change in the future. Another criticism is the lack of analytics. You can integrate Content Studio into your Google Analytics Platform and your business website, but you can't really track your facebook, twitter, linked in etc...business postings through the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time getting to learn the product. The more you learn about it, the more useful it is. Check out the app! Very handy.

-Social media Marketing

-Networking

-Client Engagement

-Productivity

-Content Generation

-Content Creation

ContentStudio review by Bobby W.
Bobby W.

"Love ContentStudio's discovery feature"

What do you like best?

I do social media management for a number of clients. One of them requires me to use their social media scheduler, however, I rely on ContentStudio's discovery center to find great articles to post. It is much better than just using search engines because I get to prioritize the listings based on factors important to me.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. Because of the nature of my work, I only use the discovery function regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned previously, I love the discovery feature. It really suits what I need it for. My other clients are hyper-local businesses, so I just post photos of what they do and write blogs for them. But, the discovery feature is great.

I am finding relevant stories to share for a nonprofit organization with a very targeted audience.

ContentStudio review by Jan H.
Jan H.

"Amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool is all you need to manage your Social Media Content Strategy. The amount of content it finds is great and pair this with Replug for a truly powerful strategy content strategy. It allows you to schedule content and integrates with Feedly for even more content.

What do you dislike?

The tool will be even more powerful once the anlaytics is out of Beta. For now, proper UTM campaigns in Google Analytics provides enough info to see what is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Finding engaging content for our users. It also helps us to see what content is most engaging to our users. This, in turn, helps us to share better content and stay relevant to our customers.

ContentStudio review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"A MUST HAVE for every business owner"

What do you like best?

Business owners around the world can relate to the inconvenience when the very person you rely to push content to the social media platforms leaves. The headache of finding a replacement and retraining them. Why not do it yourself? I spent 30 mins every day to curate the content that's relevant to my business and personal brand.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint as I am very pleased with their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves time. Time means money.

My biggest pain point is to curate financially related stories; its not as simple as pushing nicely manicured nails to sell nail polish. No offense. With ContentStudio, I can share my personal opinion on the articles as well. That saves me tons of time.

ContentStudio review by Jena A.
Jena A.

"Switched to 2.0 POORLY"

What do you like best?

What they WERE! They are now an overpriced, underdeveloped application trying to be hootsuite or buffer.

Like the Replug integration

Hoping they can fix the mess

What do you dislike?

New 2.0 dropped everything that made them better than Hootsuite or Buffer. They moved from 1.0 to 2.0 terribly dropping core features and creating more bugs than they fixed.

Evergreen automation DROPPED

Bulk Upload DROPPED

To both they said would be fixed 6+ weeks after the switch with ZERO notice (I found out on a live webinar I was hosting). By April 1.... nothing but a new "it will be 4-6 weeks timeline"

Video uploading DROPPED

Typing speed to write a post or blog, fell off the map and the cursor and letters type so slow I can make a cup of copy and come back and it still not be caught up. https://www.facebook.com/warfaremarketing/videos/653591091760609/

But hey... they added Instagram : /

Recommendations to others considering the product

WAIT It is April 3rd...wait until they work the bugs out.

WHEN I signed up, they're 1.0 version, we built our entire social media management around their evergreen bulk upload.

THEN then switched overnight with zero notice AND never one mention to what services would be dropped or an option to stay on old platform. Evergreen automations for clients...GONE or ruined where image didn't get moved over only text and some of it completely messed up.

ContentStudio review by Lynette C.
Lynette C.

"So much better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Their discovery feature. This is surprisingly good. I am finding so many topics I can curate and share. I also like the sentiment icons so I can zero in immediately on the ones I want to focus on first.

What do you dislike?

They changed things a lot from the last time I logged in so I haven't quite discovered mush I don't like yet. One things I wish is if we can sort the custom topics by sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the more complete tools I have in my toolbox. Though I don't use the publishing or content creation portion, but if you want something to find topic ideas, create your posts, manage them and work together as a team this is pretty comprehensive.

Finding trending topics we can report, share and curate on. When I first got Content Studio, they still had a long way to go but they improved things so much and regularly too. There's still so many small features I'm discovering here and there.

ContentStudio review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Content scheduling and planning in a box!"

What do you like best?

Helps you fill up your content calendar with related topics that matter. It helps build authority by giving you access to relevant topics in your niche and being able to create content and share it on the fly. I have tried several posting tools but content studio is the most balanced one.

What do you dislike?

They have recently updated to version 2.0 and my complaint about the speed is gone! its working faster and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good alternative to the other scheduling apps, they have recently added instagram so the value of this software is getting better and better. It combines posting + content + data to help you choose what to post and when to post.

it cuts research time on finding content to build up your content calendar to stay relevant to your niche. you are able to easily build up quality content and schedule them. With the analytics and engagement data available for each post, it helps you build content that you know people will read.

ContentStudio review by Dave  W.
Dave W.

"ContentStudio, a Curation Platform That's Growing by Leaps & Bounds"

What do you like best?

ContentSudio is one of the best curation tools I have used/owned over the years. And I have owned a lot of curation tools over the years.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about CS. I use to wish I could organize my work area better in the tool more. But now with the new WorkSpaces feature that is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By all means, give it a try. Really doubt you will be dissapointed

I use to have difficulty finding enough quality content in a timely manner for social platforms. That's no longer an issue. I can now find quality content in a timely manner. Simply put ContentStudio saves me hours every week.

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"ContentStudio é uma fonte séria de conteúdo real"

What do you like best?

Tem muitos Recursos:

- Pode escrever artigos em blogs / redes sociais diretamente na aplicação web

- Automação para campanhas (novos artigos em blogs para redes sociais, links de artigos para redes sociais, partilha de artigos automaticamente no seu blog, etc.)

- Interface agradável. Sim, é definitivamente um característica importante para mim. Torna ainda mais divertido criar conteúdo.

- Capacidade de agendar artigos.

- O separador "Discovery". Dá para nos perder-mos durante horas, é muito bom para encontrar facilmente conteúdo, filtrável e que permite ser publicado através do site.

- Integrações em abundância! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, a lista continua. Há também uma extensão do navegador.

- Responsivo e divertido nas redes sociais

What do you dislike?

Gostava de mais ferramentas que permitissem utilizar os artigos de forma a automatizar os blogs com mais facilidade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

=

Grande economia de tempo, ajuda todo o processo de gestão da criação e edição de conteúdo, porque tudo está num só lugar e é organizado de maneira intuitiva

ContentStudio review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"ContentStudio aides our content marketing posting and social media curation"

What do you like best?

The cloud app is very responsive, and the new U/X is amazing! Everything loads fast, it's easy to navigate and exceed my expectations of a social network/blog publishing, curation and scheduling tool.

I like the automated scheduling of curated content, integrations to other key publishing and social tools and overall it's just a great social media/content marketing management tool!

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't I've found while using it that I dislike. Let's just say because we haven't "broken" it yet, ContentStudio is great and there's very little to dislike for the time being.

Staying consistent in social media content marketing is really hard for a busy agency, but being able to curate, automate and publish/share valuable content in our social media channels, keeps our brand front in center of our target audiences. In addition, sharing our content, written or video, is important and being able to publish an automated stream of content, saves us tons of time!

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"Content Studio is on top of it."

What do you like best?

I love content studio. I've had it for over a year, and it does a really good job of helping me create the huge volume of content I need.

I mean its so many things all in one:

Content planner and calender

Content finder

Content curator, review and snip content right in the app

Social media poster and scheduler

Worpress blog poster

Next level text editor

Smart social media automation tool

Topic follower and alert tool

The best part? It does them all well, quickly, reliably, and smoothly.

It's a really good tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like if they had instagram posting capabilities

It would be cool if the UI was bit more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take note of the fact that they are a VERY active company.

The release other app integrations and upgrades to their product all the time.

They are one of the most active SaaS developers I have seen.

ContentStudio helps me solve the problem of being able to find, create, schedule, and post content that is relevant to my audience, all without ever having to leave their interface.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"A Juggernaut for every online business."

What do you like best?

Tell me a thing can't be done by the ContentStudio. It's a great tool for Social posting, repeated posting and content curation. An all-in-one tool for freelancers to big Enterprises and brands with many social media accounts and blogs.

They provide wonderful Support and always ready to fix your issue through screen sharing (thanks Adil).

With ContentStudio we can easily post on too many blogs, tumblr and medium accounts plus also search what content is trending.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but little disappointed as unable post to Instagram and Quora. Secondly, unable to use RocketLink or JotURL link shortener with it as they should make them available too apart from their own Replug. It'll certainly increase their sales and brand value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good all-on-one tool which you should try once.

It saving us a lot of money by cutting the cost of usage of many tools like Buffer, Zapier and Zoho Writer. Apart from that, we can edit and curate post with combined team efforts as we're using Small Team Plan.

ContentStudio review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Good for a pinch or a fist"

What do you like best?

They say that content marketing and the social media game is the salt that seasons your internet marketing. So if that is the case then Content Studio can be used as a pinch or a fist.

Content Studio sources and pools tons of information, articles, and posts that you can share on your page so that you can supply people with a good amount of content even if you are not the provider but instead the purveyor.

What do you dislike?

Since they are still testing it you will occasionally run into a UI problem. But problems with testing and final products are hardly indicative of the overall quality of the product. Especially since V2 is about to release soon it's hard to imagine they would be taking steps back with this successful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content Studio is a huge feed of new content based on whatever services you are looking for. This isn't your chance to create just another social media post but for your businesses you associate with to create an opinion and take a stand locally.

I enjoy content creation and I love creating funnels for each of my clients that all push for website visits and click tracking. But, I don't like making every one of my posts that. So Content Studio creates a great opportunity for me to share relevant content and local content. Nothing validates and verifies a local business more than sharing local news and stories and Content Studio provides all that in spades.

ContentStudio review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"All your social content under one roof"

What do you like best?

I especially like the automation features, that allow you to schedule your posts on different social channels. Another strong point is their customer support, very responsive and always nice to users.

What do you dislike?

We're focused on the Italian market, and we noticed that the content suggestions for this language are not always optimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fully fledged solution for your social media management, but you need to invest a little time in understanding how it works. It's not as simple as other tools.

We were looking for an alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer. ContentStudio allowed us to replace both tools with a single one, less expensive and equally feature-rich.

ContentStudio review by Muhsin A.
Muhsin A.

"Contents on social media and blogs"

What do you like best?

Content studio is a role player. It is a platform that has a great tendency of turning dead or inactive social pages/ blogs to an active one. They so much create value for their users. Most times I submit complaints, the support team replies quickly and get me instant solutions and feedbacks on my complaint. Marketing contents will surely get you more customers

What do you dislike?

I think it's a perfect content management solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing contents will get more customers for your business

Content studio managed our social media page and they were exceptional. They also provided us with services for our marketing contents

ContentStudio review by Razvan P.
Razvan P.

"ContentStudio: a news hub for monitoring topics and a social media planner. What can I ask more?"

What do you like best?

Automation

Social media publishing

SM planner

Curated Topic hub

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything works fine. They just release the 2.0 and it's more awesome.

ContentStudio is a robust social media planning tool available for a fraction of the cost of the competitors. I love that I can quickly plan out a series of posts to a variety of social channels via a visual calendar. The Evergreen content option is also huge plus. This allows you to automatically re-post key pieces of content at a set interval. Competitors charge a hefty fee for this feature, so its great to see it included in its core product.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Curating, Composing, Scheduling, and Automating -- All in one"

What do you like best?

I'm always interested in a SaaS that can replace two or more tools that I'm currently using. ContentStudio has replaced all of my social media scheduling tools and gives content curation & composition tools a run for their money. The curation and automation tools are especially helpful for auto-piloting random social accounts that would otherwise be ignored. New new 2.0 interface is a big improvement.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have some additional options that are more granular when it comes to scheduling logic, randomization, and automation.

While the content curation tool is more powerful than many alternatives, ContentStudio could continue to improve filtering and spidering abilities.

Automates some social media accounts I don't have time for and allows me to curate high quality content for my primary social accounts. Easy to create multiple workspaces for different projects/clients.

ContentStudio review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"Content Studio rocks!!"

What do you like best?

The content search and curation feature are amazing this tool is a must for any website owner !! Its a time-saving machine your website can and will stay relevant and up

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's almost a perfect tool that will continue to get better will keep your website full of interesting and relevant content

Recommendations to others considering the product

If You want to save 100s of hours a year buy this product!!

Website Content -Social Media content, Video Content (The Name says it All CONTENT STUDIO!!) I'm sure there are many more features I have not even needed yet but this tool is packed with features!!

ContentStudio review by Santiago B.
Santiago B.

"The best curating + posting tool out there"

What do you like best?

I have tried many curation and posting services in the past. ContentStudio balance both aspects beautifully.

The team behind Content Studio are creators of Replug, a link shortenreor on steroids that works great. Both services are well integrated making the process from content curation - link hacking - posting a breeze.

Content Studio keep launching updates on UI, UX and new features. The prodduct keeps improving.

My favorite service out there...

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike with Content Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare with any other platform.

finding content and saving time posting from the same place

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Great for content discovery, and constantly improving!"

What do you like best?

I like best that the search results are actually relevant and current. The website is easy to figure out, and to navigate. The instructions are simple and clear, and the visual interface is clean and attractive. I appreciate the simplicity of the look as well as the simplicity of the instructions.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Content Studio, I wasn't thrilled with the UI, but they have made so many changes, and I love the look of the site now. I have a hard time thinking of something that I actually dislike

I use ContentStudio mostly for finding fresh and relevant content to share on my social channels to mix in with original content. Many of the results are different than I've gotten doing searches on other content-search type sites.

ContentStudio review by Jarno W.
Jarno W.

"Very helpful for curated content workflow"

What do you like best?

The new (2019) UI is pleasant to use. Now it's even more straight forward to curate content and deliver it to different channels. It's just easy.

What do you dislike?

As it's often the case with tools like this, their media scraping coverage could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look and evaluate the product. Just remember to fill your messaging pipelines to get a real grasp of what it can achieve for you.

As an entrepreneur, time is my most valuable asset. ContentStudio helps me to be quicker with my content activities.

ContentStudio review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but still buggy"

What do you like best?

I like how it streamlines the content creation process and allows for multiple team members

What do you dislike?

Its still pretty buggy, I'm scared to use it out of sheer fear of pictures not showing up or innapropriate content being posted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with a more developed platform for now but definitely keep checking up on Content Studio. They aren't as feature rich but they do have a community and the are very engaged in terms of responding to peoples questions, comments and concerns (for the most part).

I originally wanted to use it to Run a SMM agency but never quite figured out how to fit it into the internal workflow, however, Its a tool Ill probably always keep around. Would love to see its future integrations

ContentStudio review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Content Studio checks ALL the boxes"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of features under the hood here and I appreciate that they have taken a content-first approach to social media.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get confused about how to navigate around the platform. It's just a matter of getting used to though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat Content Studio as your content marketing platform, not just a social posting tool.

I have used just about every social media posting platform out there. They all do a few things well but not everything. This gives me as close to a one-stop shop as I have found. By treating social media as an extension of content what you have here is more of a content calendar with publishing capabilities (to many platforms, not just social) as well as a powerful research and aggregation tool for the content team. This is the tool that allows our content team and social team to be on the same page and collaborate.

ContentStudio review by David P.
David P.

"If you produce content, you need Content Studio"

What do you like best?

The easy content research capability that has advanced search functions helping me to hone in on the subject matter needed to fuel each project. I don't directly curate from content that comes up in the search, but it is wonderful for inspiration!

What do you dislike?

Fairly steep learning curve but, anything worth doing is worth putting the time in...right!

Having a whole world of content at your fingertips provides food for thought, ignites creativity, and reduces writer's block.

ContentStudio review by Darron C.
Darron C.

"ContentStudio Rocks"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage xx amount of social accounts, scheduling, all what the application says it can do. I've tried many others that have their strengths yes, but always end up resorting right back to CS. Considering this is a young SAAS and in this tough market they are pushing through.

What do you dislike?

Searching for different articles can come up with blanks depending what your searching and you have to go crawl outside of the application for extra content to use. I usually have to do this about 25% of the time as no system is perfect and this doesn't stop me from using it.

Managing multimedia social media accounts.

ContentStudio review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"A great buzzsumo alternative which also beats hootsuite!"

What do you like best?

A really powerful tool to get the most trending articles and content, plus a whole suite of social media scheduling and posting tools do content marketing at an agency level, all at a fraction of the cost of buzzsumo and hootsuite/buffer.

What do you dislike?

The team are really responsive, so not much to fault.

Content curation, staying on top of our target topics, and posting to all our social networks in one place.

ContentStudio review by User in Music
User in Music

"Incredible and powerful tools "

What do you like best?

Content Studio is one of those software platforms that just does what is promises and much more.

I had no hesitation in upgrading to the small team plan and what a bargain it is too.

If you want to schedule posts to one of your wordpress blogs, no problem this does just that, you want to share

quotes or trending topics on social media this does that in no time at and you can schedule evergreen posts.

The support team are on the ball and very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Something I really do like is it's integrations with Pocket, Feedly and content spinners, especially with

Replug with gives you CTA's and tracking link shortening.

What do you dislike?

hat's not to like? I've used different tools in the past, e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer for social sharing but this does so much more. Adil from the company just gave me an overview of the product and I see the potential for so much more, e.g. content syndication etc., Hopefuilly, it will be around for some time to come and continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great piece of software perfect for social media. Combine that with replug, well all i can say is that i am happy with it

Thanks to Content Studio, I can finally streamline all my Content Marketing efforts. It's a great tool, some little flaws here and there but 1000% worthy, and not only for the price. If you're buying this, I really suggest you to buy also Replug, if you want to get traffic from the external content you share

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Content Studio Is The Best Social Media Management Tool I Have Found"

What do you like best?

I have tried a lot of social media management tools including a few of the big names in the business. Content Studio has equivalent, and even more tools as more well-known tools. Content Studio makes it easy to publish articles on any of my blogs and then backlink that post to all my social media accounts in one step. Scheduling this is easy as well. I use Content Studio every day.

What do you dislike?

There are some errors at times, but Content Studio support provides quick assistance and solutions when needed.

Content Studio helps me get exposure and SEO to multiple blogs and makes my social media management tasks easier..

ContentStudio review by Óscar A.
Óscar A.

"Great tool to be up to date with topics of interest"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of having a structured data grid with about the topics I am more interested in.

It is easy to configure and to adapt to specific searches.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find my self receiving info about totally unrelated topics. That should be something to improve.

I can follow serveral topics with a high level of granularity and share them along my colleagues or my network.

ContentStudio review by Inder Raj Singh V.
Inder Raj Singh V.

"Excellent tool for social listening and content search"

What do you like best?

the ability to push articles into the draft section of the WordPress site

What do you dislike?

Some mentions tend to get missed out. That's one area that can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to learn more about search queries and integrations.

Content Marketing is the need of the hour for any consulting firm or agency. We've been able to accelerate our content marketing activities using ContentStudio.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"An excellent tool that facilitates curation, monitoring and sharing of information on networks, blog"

What do you like best?

The ability to connect multiple social networks, tools such as feedly, pocket.

Being able to schedule publications is important to me.

The suggestion tool is very interesting because it allows you to find relevant content for our monitoring, sharing and publication.

Coupled with "Replug" which allows the follow-up of a link it is perfect .

What do you dislike?

Requires a learning time to get the most out of it. But this is often the case with tools that are feature-rich.

Video tutorials would make it easier to get started

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool saves a lot of time.

This tool saves a lot of time.

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"Good Source For Content"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create custom topics. Narrowing down the field of content to match my audience is very nice.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a bit better. For example, I only ever need content from the U.S., so I'd like to make that a site-wide default for curated content.

Keeping up with the need to generate daily content for a startup is nearly impossible, with everything else that demands our time and energy. The ability to source content using ContentStudio, vet it and post it directly from their platform is a real time saver.

ContentStudio review by kabir  k.
kabir k.

"The ultimate content discovery tool"

What do you like best?

Content is king as content brings engagement , which is getting more and more difficult to get in the world today due to information overaload. Contentstudio beautifully lets you discover the content that is right for you and that , based on it's past performance has will generate good engagement.

What do you dislike?

I think the discovery UI is much better than before , but the publishing one can be made slightly better

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find it hard to find good engaging content for your customers, this tool can certainly help

Find the content that my users will love

ContentStudio review by Seun K.
Seun K.

"Qualty Contents"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Packed with up to date recent contents to make your blog trendy. Contact them i=once and they were supportive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problem or issue with ContentStudio

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an important resource to keep your blog updated.

Utile in managing my blog contents. It is indeed hel[pful to keepmy blog up to date

ContentStudio review by Tim Parker S.
Tim Parker S.

"ContentStudio Best Tool and Content"

What do you like best?

The quality of the content is second to none. I always find the most current and closely related content for all of my niches.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more blog types added especially Reddit

Makes my whole life much easier. Saves so much time as is always current news not old like others.

ContentStudio review by Dan E.
Dan E.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule my social media posts. As a one person team it can be difficult to keep up with regular posting. ContentStudio makes it easier for me and saves me a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

I am waiting for the content recommendations to mature. I have a couple niche customers and it is difficult to get accurate content recommendations for them.

Being a one person team, social media posting can often take a back seat to other day-to-day operations. I'm saving a ton of time with ContentStudio.

ContentStudio review by Consultant

"Great when you are stuck for content ideas"

What do you like best?

Curation of content relevant to the brands I work with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors when posting the content. I have had multiple posts of the same piece of curated content appear more than once or the content doesn't get posted at all and that can be frustrating. It's easy enough to repost the content if you find errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it can save time and the content that it finds is relevant, unlike other tools.

Curation of relevant content

Content idea generation

ContentStudio review by User

"Aesthetically beautiful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and the update version looks amazing. Content studio makes it simple to find relevant content, analyze sentiment and which content is trending and resonates with the readers. I use it daily and its an indispensable tool in my content marketing toolkit.

What do you dislike?

I was less impressed with the UX/UI, but that's been improved so I don't have anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a content marketer, this is must have tool

Content Studio makes it easy to find and manage relevant content.

ContentStudio review by Agency
Agency

"Lo mejor para encontrar contenido de Calidad"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la facilidad con la que puedes encontrar contenido de calidad para compartir en tus redes y automatizar procesos de curación de contenido.

Una de las mejores herramientas que he podido encontrar en su categoría.

What do you dislike?

Falta publicación directa a Instagram, por ahora la publicación en instagram es a través de una aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si estas buscando una herramientas para administrar tus redes sociales y curar contenido, esta es la mejor herramienta que puedes encontrar.

Curación de contenido.

Administración de redes sociales.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Social Media all in one tool"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio team is always on the lookout to improve the app for its users. The app itself is a powerful tool to use to manage multiple social media profiles. I especially like the discover module where you can easily create and curate posts.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I'm loving CS and there's nothing to dislike.

There are many uses but the main benefits I like are ease of creating and curating post for social media and blog posts, and automating social media posting

ContentStudio review by Samir L.
Samir L.

"ContentStudio is Simply Awesome"

What do you like best?

Feature rich and robust product

Content discovery and search

Social media scheduling with team collab

Automation recipe

What do you dislike?

No IG direct auto post yet, still you can post via their mobile app.

Social media management.

Content discovery and topics research.

ContentStudio review by Quinta d.
Quinta d.

"Great Surprise"

What do you like best?

Wow what a great surprise, ContentStudio offers great content in many languages, as I look for portuguese and most solutions are EN only, I am super happy.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to complain about, the platform seems very easy to use

Content

ContentStudio review by Harsha M.
Harsha M.

"Love the automation Features on Content Studio"

What do you like best?

How I can search for keywords and build the best articles on the web and share it on our social feed automatically.

What do you dislike?

The UI can improve a little bit and make it easier while composing the post. But that's workable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their Trial and test it out. The number of features they provide for the price you would not need to use multiple products like Buffer Buzzsumo etc but use 1 single product.

Social Media Scheduling.

Learning about ContentStudio?

* We monitor all ContentStudio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.