ContentStudio

ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.

Work for ContentStudio?

Learning about ContentStudio?

ContentStudio Reviews

Showing 107 ContentStudio reviews
ContentStudio review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Excellent all-in-one content marketing management platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to do everything in one tool, from discovery to publishing makes life a lot easier.

There are many options available to source content from the built-in options, to Feedly integration right down to building able to build your own boolean searches using your own keywords.

The platform as a whole is very flexible from setting up workspaces, to having multiple social and blog accounts integrated and using tags and campaigns.

The pocket integration is a great plus as you can use pocket to bookmark great content and then pull it directly into ContentStudio to share via your social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, I suppose having analytics would be great, but that's in the pipeline so that's something to look forward to. Another feature that would be really helpful and isn't yet available is the option to build keyword search by importing a bunch of keywords as opposed to the current method of having to enter them in manually one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go you won't be disappointed

Content marketing for brand awareness,

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ContentStudio
ContentStudio review by VERONICA S.
VERONICA S.

"Efficient content management platform."

What do you like best?

It is the perfect tool for discovering trend content, is based on 3 main and elementary functions that are: search, publish and analyze, which allow to centralize a set of products for content discovery, publication, planning, analysis and automation to help social network marketing teams to work and collaborate efficiently. It allows you to manage multiple social media networks, recycle publications, analyze performance, collaborate with the team and more, making it a multipurpose platform with which we can perform SEO and social network management, set publication scheduling and categorization in a single weekly session, plus the built-in scheduler calendar is excellent for viewing your publications plan.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be more flexible and intuitive because because it has many functions requires a learning curve, requires a few hours of learning before we can finally understand how to use it efficiently. In another sense, is very reliable to make publications in some social networks however presents some incidents to publish on facebook and instagram, since you can not make automatic direct publications yet, you can publish through its mobile application.

We have benefited greatly from the service of Content Studio, however the most relevant has been that the process is very automated, which means that we do not have to worry about forgetting to publish, besides it saves us a lot of time. On the other hand, another feature that has been very functional is that it allows us to plan how long the campaign will last, but also allows you to have it recurrently. Additionally it has allowed us to establish a greater organization in the programming of the publications of the work team, through the creation of rules that allow us to filter the options to publish appropriate content for them, achieving greater efficiency, quality and satisfaction of our customers.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ContentStudio review by Josh K.
Josh K.

"Content Investigator and HUGE time saver"

What do you like best?

- The new user interface makes it very easy to preview, post and schedule content across many social media accounts.

- I also like the ability automate posts for when I know I have a busy schedule coming up.

- They connect to all the major social media sites anyone would want to share to.

What do you dislike?

It's still growing but I wish it had more content sources. Sometimes when I add a domain it doesn't pull any content in but I know that domain published something. This is a dislike because I like to preview posts and content before I set them on autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for mainstream content (popular) then Content Studio is great. If you're looking for more niche content, it might not have the coverage you're looking for.

For me being a single freelance person this tool saves me a ton of time. I have it setup where it finds the most popular articles in my vertical so each morning I pick 2-3 share for my business page.

ContentStudio review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"5 STAR Content / Curation Product"

What do you like best?

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE...

1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration!

2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later.

3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin.

4. Campaign Automation - (this is a monster feature!) schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) Think massive post scheduling to dozens of blogs/social accounts. The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above.

5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users.

I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion.

Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post.

Support is all you want it to be!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! The tool over delivers on all fronts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best in class content publishing option

Content discovery and posting. The Scheduling feature bring organization to busy schedules. Makes serious content publishing possible for the smallest company.

ContentStudio review by Chuck A.
Chuck A.

"Constant (Dramatic) Improvement"

What do you like best?

Content Studio makes it easy to find shareable content and schedule it to your various social media platforms. You can take as much or as little control as you want. For example, I generally prefer to customize each platform to have different text even if I'm sharing the same link. In addition, I like the way ContentStudio has improved over the past several years. This gives me confidence that they are understanding their users needs and adapting as necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is easy to get lost in the UI. While it seems logical to be in either Discover mode or Publish mode, each of those has several subsections as well. Now that I'm used to it, I like it. But it did take me a while to warm up to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ContentStudio has made a lot of changes over the past few years - changes which won me over from a trial user to using it daily. If you curate content, definitely give Content Studio a try.

Previously I used scheduling software to post content after I had found it from various sources. Content Studio lets me find the content and schedule it all at the same time. No more links stashed in notepad to later copy into Buffer. :)

ContentStudio review by James E.
James E.

" A great content curation tool"

What do you like best?

The calendar and organizational set up of Content Studio are excellent. It really beats saving an article to another container type of app and then posting to each social media channel one by one as it can do them all at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time finding suitable articles for some niche's. For example, OBGYN, MIDWIFERY, FEMILIFT, JUVASHAPE, all very important to women's health but very little if nothing useful can be found with these key industry terms. Next, I wish that there was the ability to add my own picture with an internal editor as some times I have to jump into another program to make a post because I cannot find anything suitable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of a great source of content to help broaden your social media reach to build brands, then this is one of the best tools in the niche'.

Content Studio is a great part of serving more educational or topics of interest throughout the content plan, rather than promote, promote, promote. It helps to break things up, and show that my client has the best interest of their customers at heart, and not just a sell.

ContentStudio review by Nica L.
Nica L.

"Easy platform, Multiple tools, Community engagement"

What do you like best?

There are hundreds of social media tools available but only some are worth the price you pay. ContentStudio replaces multiple tools and has the same functionalities all in a single easy-to-use dashboard. I'm able to replace at least three tools in my stack; one tool that helps me find relevant content and two tools which manage the posting aspect. As a bonus, you can speak with their team members directly and be part of an active online community. They also treat their early adopters well and want to include every customer in the updates. You won't see the ContentStudio team slice their pie differently just to force users to pay more money.

What do you dislike?

You do run into minor bugs due to the nature of ongoing developments. Also, engagement on their roadmap comes in waves. However, this is minor since they are actively working on their roadmap at all times. I would rather a company skip minor status updates and actually work on improving their products.

Speeding up my time on social media. This part of marketing can take so much time and I would rather not spend hours scouring the web for content. CS helps me, and my clients, by giving me a single platform that is capable of curating, scheduling, and posting to multiple websites.

ContentStudio review by Calvin B.
Calvin B.

"Everything your brand needs!"

What do you like best?

the discovery module makes my choice of the article so easy to share and easy to find.

the automation module makes it easy to schedule and post

the mobile is beautiful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As of right now analytics isn't available and i really want those insights!

I would like more options of integration with other analytics tools

I would like the ability to post you tube videos on all platforms not just there links.

I would like if they could an Instagram media feed a search and publish option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your using Sprout, hootsuite, crowdfire or any other tool you will find content studio has what they have and much more. and again the automation and replug integration opens you up to another world of data.that has help me tremendously grow my funnels and a/b testing as well much quicker implementations.

content aggregation, planning, scheduleing, autemation, pixel implementation, a/b testing, funnelr research.

ContentStudio review by John R.
John R.

"Content for consumption"

What do you like best?

I like the automation aspect. i like it to search for specific topics and post on social media to increased my brand authority. Set and forget!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the topic searches are a bit off and you have to use a lot of trial and error. e.g. If you wanted to find topics relating to BBC's Doctor Who you sometimes find topics about a murderous Doctor who claimed it was someone else... you get the idea. It does have a don't post until I authorise option but that defeats the set and forget aspect I love so much. It's a niggle though, not a massive issue at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's great integration with other tools such as replug.io for custom shortlinks. It is what it is to set up but gives you great branding.

Using Content Studio has helped me with my sci-fi site in terms of creating engagement with my followers and increasing the brand authority. So I like it.

ContentStudio review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Valuable Tool To Streamline Curated Content "

What do you like best?

Powerful content curation and filtering tool that can save you a lot of time. Being able to use its deep library of built in content sources as well as import your own RSS feeds turns the app into something way beyond a RSS reader. The social scheduling and blog posting tools are useful, but not the primary interest to me.

What do you dislike?

The app was a bit clunky, but the newest version released has been a huge step in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth investigating. All its features are certainly competitive against the marketplace and the mix of different tools makes Content Studio a worthwhile tools consolidation choice.

I use Content Studio for my client work to source and curate shareable content as well as a personal news reader. For both use cases its a very valuable time saver. For most the core benefits are likely to be the social management and publishing tools.

ContentStudio review by Ibukun F.
Ibukun F.

"Automated Publishing on on your Page"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio has way several functions as a content manager. It is a tool for bloggers, writers, and content developers. It does the good thing of scheduling your post in an automated system, such that you would have your posts published at a designated time, without having to publish it yourself. Other engagement management also included such as Customer Engagement and Reporting analytics. It supports multi-Account management and Collaboration.

What do you dislike?

It is said to be expensive, but I think it is just the perfect price. You will get the benefit of what you're paying for. Besides, everything shouldn't be available for free

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend it to you for social media management and content developing.

I use ContentStudio to manage and schedule my posts. It makes my work so smooth as a writer and content developer. It is a good social media management resource to get appreciable growth.

ContentStudio review by Ayinde L.
Ayinde L.

"Amazing Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

It has so many features. It is a really efficient automated publishing tool. It is useful for brand tracking and customer engagement. It is perfect for multiple social media platforms management and social media content analytics. It is useful for discovering trending contents. It is also a collaborative tool that brings teams together and helps them work more efficiently and effectively. It is a really great tool

What do you dislike?

ContentStudion is really impressive. It is a great content marketing and social media management tool. I have nothing to complain about the quality of service or the performance of the product itself

Recommendations to others considering the product

ContentStudio is a brilliant social media management and content marketing tool. You should just give it a try

ContentStudio handles my content marketing solutions. it is also really helpful for social media management. It gives me total control of proceedings on my various social media platforms

ContentStudio review by Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio made our life way easier. The need to share fresh content with our users is something that was taking a lot of time from us.

With CS (now in the version 2.0), our workflow became way easier! You can search, gather ideas and post on multiple platforms with a couple clicks.

They included the possibility to add Instagram, which is a game changer for us since we use it for ecommerce.

Don't think much, just get it.

What do you dislike?

The only think I don't like too much is the image editor. It could be like other design apps, where you can have images and some forms.

An integration with design tools would also be nice, but as far I heard, they are working on it.

Our workflow improved immensely. One of the team members create the content, I can check and approve and add my own reviews if I wish.

You can search content, create automations and post content automatically with the automations. This solved a major problem for us, the time spent finding content.

ContentStudio review by Manish R.
Manish R.

"ContentStudio is one stop solution to all my content needs"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most from ContentStudio is its content discovery tool. Using my preferred keywords, I can quickly find the content that is trending in my niche and create original content on similar topics.

What do you dislike?

I think ContentStudio can improve their layout as many great tools are hidden inside submenus. I understand that with so many options, not everything can be shown upfront. But they can try to dynamically change the menu for each use based on their preference/usage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small or medium scale enterprise that is looking for an easier way to create , manage and publish original content, ContentStudio is your perfect solution. Go for it with your eyes closed.

The biggest problem ContentStudio has been able to solve for me is the Blogging part. I can now search for great topics that are already generating user engagement over social media, create content around similar topics and publish it on all the popular platform without ever having to leave the ContentStudio platform.

ContentStudio review by Jordan Thomas M.
Jordan Thomas M.

"Excellent Low cost social media Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everything from ease of login, (Can login via facebook or Twitter) to all of the different social networking platforms that can be integrated into this one stop shop social media posting solution, to the types of content it can search and post, and how granular you can get with the topics, it is a great economical solution to the problem of being a sole proprietor and having to manage your own social networking. It even has an excellent Iphone APP. A lot of these B2B solutions slack off on the app. Content Studio does not. The dashboard is also very easy to use and very informative.

What do you dislike?

Content Studio can feel like a bit of a learning curve. Getting the exact target topics to show up for your social network posting can be challenging sometimes. For example, posting on real estate topics can bring out agent and broker oriented content and not client oriented content. Otherwise, It is a great solution with very few criticisms. Also, the more I use it the easier it will be for me to implement so this criticism might change in the future. Another criticism is the lack of analytics. You can integrate Content Studio into your Google Analytics Platform and your business website, but you can't really track your facebook, twitter, linked in etc...business postings through the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time getting to learn the product. The more you learn about it, the more useful it is. Check out the app! Very handy.

-Social media Marketing

-Networking

-Client Engagement

-Productivity

-Content Generation

-Content Creation

ContentStudio review by Bran L.
Bran L.

"Best Social Media Management and Content Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a brilliant social media management and content marketing tool. It enhances the global reach of your business or startup. When we started the business, we implemented ContentStudio and it worked really well. It increased our overall customer count by a whopping 65 percent in the first month of deployment. It is just amazing. It has great content management features as well. It is great

What do you dislike?

ContentStudio is just amazing. It is the best social media management and content marketing tool. I do not see any issue with the performance of the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

ContentStudio works pretty well. It is good for content marketing and effective social media management. You would get a huge return on your investment in ContentStudio

ContentStudio helps with social media management and content marketing solutions. It works like no other

ContentStudio review by Bobby W.
Bobby W.

"Love ContentStudio's discovery feature"

What do you like best?

I do social media management for a number of clients. One of them requires me to use their social media scheduler, however, I rely on ContentStudio's discovery center to find great articles to post. It is much better than just using search engines because I get to prioritize the listings based on factors important to me.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. Because of the nature of my work, I only use the discovery function regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned previously, I love the discovery feature. It really suits what I need it for. My other clients are hyper-local businesses, so I just post photos of what they do and write blogs for them. But, the discovery feature is great.

I am finding relevant stories to share for a nonprofit organization with a very targeted audience.

ContentStudio review by Jan H.
Jan H.

"Amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool is all you need to manage your Social Media Content Strategy. The amount of content it finds is great and pair this with Replug for a truly powerful strategy content strategy. It allows you to schedule content and integrates with Feedly for even more content.

What do you dislike?

The tool will be even more powerful once the anlaytics is out of Beta. For now, proper UTM campaigns in Google Analytics provides enough info to see what is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Finding engaging content for our users. It also helps us to see what content is most engaging to our users. This, in turn, helps us to share better content and stay relevant to our customers.

ContentStudio review by Agency
Agency

"Powerful content curation and marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Definitely the discovery tool. It helps you find out the most popular content of all-time or within a specified timeframe.

What do you dislike?

The WordPress plugin could be better. There have been issues with it but the team are actively working on improving it, and publishing it to the WordPress repository any time soon.

It can be difficult to find the articles you need. It could be down to not properly using the search terms. For example, there were no results for 'Company naming ideas' or 'Company naming'. For 'Business name' there were a lot of irrelevant articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a single platform in which you can discover the most popular articles, either to re-write or inspire you, check on the SEO quality of your contents, add images to them, hold onto for review before approving distribution across multiple channels and gain data insights from them, then this is for you.

Finding the most popular articles and topics, re-writing them manually and then pushing out to all social channels all from within one dashboard/platform. It's a huge time-saver.

ContentStudio review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"A MUST HAVE for every business owner"

What do you like best?

Business owners around the world can relate to the inconvenience when the very person you rely to push content to the social media platforms leaves. The headache of finding a replacement and retraining them. Why not do it yourself? I spent 30 mins every day to curate the content that's relevant to my business and personal brand.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint as I am very pleased with their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves time. Time means money.

My biggest pain point is to curate financially related stories; its not as simple as pushing nicely manicured nails to sell nail polish. No offense. With ContentStudio, I can share my personal opinion on the articles as well. That saves me tons of time.

ContentStudio review by Jena A.
Jena A.

"Switched to 2.0 POORLY"

What do you like best?

What they WERE! They are now an overpriced, underdeveloped application trying to be hootsuite or buffer.

Like the Replug integration

Hoping they can fix the mess

What do you dislike?

New 2.0 dropped everything that made them better than Hootsuite or Buffer. They moved from 1.0 to 2.0 terribly dropping core features and creating more bugs than they fixed.

Evergreen automation DROPPED

Bulk Upload DROPPED

To both they said would be fixed 6+ weeks after the switch with ZERO notice (I found out on a live webinar I was hosting). By April 1.... nothing but a new "it will be 4-6 weeks timeline"

Video uploading DROPPED

Typing speed to write a post or blog, fell off the map and the cursor and letters type so slow I can make a cup of copy and come back and it still not be caught up. https://www.facebook.com/warfaremarketing/videos/653591091760609/

But hey... they added Instagram : /

Recommendations to others considering the product

WAIT It is April 3rd...wait until they work the bugs out.

WHEN I signed up, they're 1.0 version, we built our entire social media management around their evergreen bulk upload.

THEN then switched overnight with zero notice AND never one mention to what services would be dropped or an option to stay on old platform. Evergreen automations for clients...GONE or ruined where image didn't get moved over only text and some of it completely messed up.

ContentStudio review by Lynette C.
Lynette C.

"So much better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Their discovery feature. This is surprisingly good. I am finding so many topics I can curate and share. I also like the sentiment icons so I can zero in immediately on the ones I want to focus on first.

What do you dislike?

They changed things a lot from the last time I logged in so I haven't quite discovered mush I don't like yet. One things I wish is if we can sort the custom topics by sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the more complete tools I have in my toolbox. Though I don't use the publishing or content creation portion, but if you want something to find topic ideas, create your posts, manage them and work together as a team this is pretty comprehensive.

Finding trending topics we can report, share and curate on. When I first got Content Studio, they still had a long way to go but they improved things so much and regularly too. There's still so many small features I'm discovering here and there.

ContentStudio review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Content scheduling and planning in a box!"

What do you like best?

Helps you fill up your content calendar with related topics that matter. It helps build authority by giving you access to relevant topics in your niche and being able to create content and share it on the fly. I have tried several posting tools but content studio is the most balanced one.

What do you dislike?

They have recently updated to version 2.0 and my complaint about the speed is gone! its working faster and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a good alternative to the other scheduling apps, they have recently added instagram so the value of this software is getting better and better. It combines posting + content + data to help you choose what to post and when to post.

it cuts research time on finding content to build up your content calendar to stay relevant to your niche. you are able to easily build up quality content and schedule them. With the analytics and engagement data available for each post, it helps you build content that you know people will read.

ContentStudio review by Dave  W.
Dave W.

"ContentStudio, a Curation Platform That's Growing by Leaps & Bounds"

What do you like best?

ContentSudio is one of the best curation tools I have used/owned over the years. And I have owned a lot of curation tools over the years.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about CS. I use to wish I could organize my work area better in the tool more. But now with the new WorkSpaces feature that is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By all means, give it a try. Really doubt you will be dissapointed

I use to have difficulty finding enough quality content in a timely manner for social platforms. That's no longer an issue. I can now find quality content in a timely manner. Simply put ContentStudio saves me hours every week.

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"ContentStudio é uma fonte séria de conteúdo real"

What do you like best?

Tem muitos Recursos:

- Pode escrever artigos em blogs / redes sociais diretamente na aplicação web

- Automação para campanhas (novos artigos em blogs para redes sociais, links de artigos para redes sociais, partilha de artigos automaticamente no seu blog, etc.)

- Interface agradável. Sim, é definitivamente um característica importante para mim. Torna ainda mais divertido criar conteúdo.

- Capacidade de agendar artigos.

- O separador "Discovery". Dá para nos perder-mos durante horas, é muito bom para encontrar facilmente conteúdo, filtrável e que permite ser publicado através do site.

- Integrações em abundância! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, a lista continua. Há também uma extensão do navegador.

- Responsivo e divertido nas redes sociais

What do you dislike?

Gostava de mais ferramentas que permitissem utilizar os artigos de forma a automatizar os blogs com mais facilidade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

=

Grande economia de tempo, ajuda todo o processo de gestão da criação e edição de conteúdo, porque tudo está num só lugar e é organizado de maneira intuitiva

ContentStudio review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"ContentStudio aides our content marketing posting and social media curation"

What do you like best?

The cloud app is very responsive, and the new U/X is amazing! Everything loads fast, it's easy to navigate and exceed my expectations of a social network/blog publishing, curation and scheduling tool.

I like the automated scheduling of curated content, integrations to other key publishing and social tools and overall it's just a great social media/content marketing management tool!

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't I've found while using it that I dislike. Let's just say because we haven't "broken" it yet, ContentStudio is great and there's very little to dislike for the time being.

Staying consistent in social media content marketing is really hard for a busy agency, but being able to curate, automate and publish/share valuable content in our social media channels, keeps our brand front in center of our target audiences. In addition, sharing our content, written or video, is important and being able to publish an automated stream of content, saves us tons of time!

ContentStudio review by Administrator

"Content Studio is on top of it."

What do you like best?

I love content studio. I've had it for over a year, and it does a really good job of helping me create the huge volume of content I need.

I mean its so many things all in one:

Content planner and calender

Content finder

Content curator, review and snip content right in the app

Social media poster and scheduler

Worpress blog poster

Next level text editor

Smart social media automation tool

Topic follower and alert tool

The best part? It does them all well, quickly, reliably, and smoothly.

It's a really good tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like if they had instagram posting capabilities

It would be cool if the UI was bit more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take note of the fact that they are a VERY active company.

The release other app integrations and upgrades to their product all the time.

They are one of the most active SaaS developers I have seen.

ContentStudio helps me solve the problem of being able to find, create, schedule, and post content that is relevant to my audience, all without ever having to leave their interface.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"A Juggernaut for every online business."

What do you like best?

Tell me a thing can't be done by the ContentStudio. It's a great tool for Social posting, repeated posting and content curation. An all-in-one tool for freelancers to big Enterprises and brands with many social media accounts and blogs.

They provide wonderful Support and always ready to fix your issue through screen sharing (thanks Adil).

With ContentStudio we can easily post on too many blogs, tumblr and medium accounts plus also search what content is trending.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but little disappointed as unable post to Instagram and Quora. Secondly, unable to use RocketLink or JotURL link shortener with it as they should make them available too apart from their own Replug. It'll certainly increase their sales and brand value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good all-on-one tool which you should try once.

It saving us a lot of money by cutting the cost of usage of many tools like Buffer, Zapier and Zoho Writer. Apart from that, we can edit and curate post with combined team efforts as we're using Small Team Plan.

ContentStudio review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Good for a pinch or a fist"

What do you like best?

They say that content marketing and the social media game is the salt that seasons your internet marketing. So if that is the case then Content Studio can be used as a pinch or a fist.

Content Studio sources and pools tons of information, articles, and posts that you can share on your page so that you can supply people with a good amount of content even if you are not the provider but instead the purveyor.

What do you dislike?

Since they are still testing it you will occasionally run into a UI problem. But problems with testing and final products are hardly indicative of the overall quality of the product. Especially since V2 is about to release soon it's hard to imagine they would be taking steps back with this successful platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Content Studio is a huge feed of new content based on whatever services you are looking for. This isn't your chance to create just another social media post but for your businesses you associate with to create an opinion and take a stand locally.

I enjoy content creation and I love creating funnels for each of my clients that all push for website visits and click tracking. But, I don't like making every one of my posts that. So Content Studio creates a great opportunity for me to share relevant content and local content. Nothing validates and verifies a local business more than sharing local news and stories and Content Studio provides all that in spades.

ContentStudio review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"All your social content under one roof"

What do you like best?

I especially like the automation features, that allow you to schedule your posts on different social channels. Another strong point is their customer support, very responsive and always nice to users.

What do you dislike?

We're focused on the Italian market, and we noticed that the content suggestions for this language are not always optimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fully fledged solution for your social media management, but you need to invest a little time in understanding how it works. It's not as simple as other tools.

We were looking for an alternative to Hootsuite and Buffer. ContentStudio allowed us to replace both tools with a single one, less expensive and equally feature-rich.

ContentStudio review by Muhsin A.
Muhsin A.

"Contents on social media and blogs"

What do you like best?

Content studio is a role player. It is a platform that has a great tendency of turning dead or inactive social pages/ blogs to an active one. They so much create value for their users. Most times I submit complaints, the support team replies quickly and get me instant solutions and feedbacks on my complaint. Marketing contents will surely get you more customers

What do you dislike?

I think it's a perfect content management solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing contents will get more customers for your business

Content studio managed our social media page and they were exceptional. They also provided us with services for our marketing contents

ContentStudio review by Razvan P.
Razvan P.

"ContentStudio: a news hub for monitoring topics and a social media planner. What can I ask more?"

What do you like best?

Automation

Social media publishing

SM planner

Curated Topic hub

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, everything works fine. They just release the 2.0 and it's more awesome.

ContentStudio is a robust social media planning tool available for a fraction of the cost of the competitors. I love that I can quickly plan out a series of posts to a variety of social channels via a visual calendar. The Evergreen content option is also huge plus. This allows you to automatically re-post key pieces of content at a set interval. Competitors charge a hefty fee for this feature, so its great to see it included in its core product.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Curating, Composing, Scheduling, and Automating -- All in one"

What do you like best?

I'm always interested in a SaaS that can replace two or more tools that I'm currently using. ContentStudio has replaced all of my social media scheduling tools and gives content curation & composition tools a run for their money. The curation and automation tools are especially helpful for auto-piloting random social accounts that would otherwise be ignored. New new 2.0 interface is a big improvement.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have some additional options that are more granular when it comes to scheduling logic, randomization, and automation.

While the content curation tool is more powerful than many alternatives, ContentStudio could continue to improve filtering and spidering abilities.

Automates some social media accounts I don't have time for and allows me to curate high quality content for my primary social accounts. Easy to create multiple workspaces for different projects/clients.

ContentStudio review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"Content Studio rocks!!"

What do you like best?

The content search and curation feature are amazing this tool is a must for any website owner !! Its a time-saving machine your website can and will stay relevant and up

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's almost a perfect tool that will continue to get better will keep your website full of interesting and relevant content

Recommendations to others considering the product

If You want to save 100s of hours a year buy this product!!

Website Content -Social Media content, Video Content (The Name says it All CONTENT STUDIO!!) I'm sure there are many more features I have not even needed yet but this tool is packed with features!!

ContentStudio review by James S.
James S.

"AI social media automation across all channels - perfect!"

What do you like best?

Automating social channels using the filtering system is phenomenal. It takes all the hard work out of managing social media profiles and does a great job of recommending content to publish. The founder of the platform personally assisted me with come of my requirements to upgrade my subscription which was a really great experience - thank you Waqar!

What do you dislike?

Since the upgrade to 2.0 of the platform I don't have much negative to share at all.

Managing a lot of social profiles... it really does everything you could ever need. The customer support are also phenomenal.

ContentStudio review by Santiago B.
Santiago B.

"The best curating + posting tool out there"

What do you like best?

I have tried many curation and posting services in the past. ContentStudio balance both aspects beautifully.

The team behind Content Studio are creators of Replug, a link shortenreor on steroids that works great. Both services are well integrated making the process from content curation - link hacking - posting a breeze.

Content Studio keep launching updates on UI, UX and new features. The prodduct keeps improving.

My favorite service out there...

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike with Content Studio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare with any other platform.

finding content and saving time posting from the same place

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Great for content discovery, and constantly improving!"

What do you like best?

I like best that the search results are actually relevant and current. The website is easy to figure out, and to navigate. The instructions are simple and clear, and the visual interface is clean and attractive. I appreciate the simplicity of the look as well as the simplicity of the instructions.

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Content Studio, I wasn't thrilled with the UI, but they have made so many changes, and I love the look of the site now. I have a hard time thinking of something that I actually dislike

I use ContentStudio mostly for finding fresh and relevant content to share on my social channels to mix in with original content. Many of the results are different than I've gotten doing searches on other content-search type sites.

ContentStudio review by Jarno W.
Jarno W.

"Very helpful for curated content workflow"

What do you like best?

The new (2019) UI is pleasant to use. Now it's even more straight forward to curate content and deliver it to different channels. It's just easy.

What do you dislike?

As it's often the case with tools like this, their media scraping coverage could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look and evaluate the product. Just remember to fill your messaging pipelines to get a real grasp of what it can achieve for you.

As an entrepreneur, time is my most valuable asset. ContentStudio helps me to be quicker with my content activities.

ContentStudio review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good but still buggy"

What do you like best?

I like how it streamlines the content creation process and allows for multiple team members

What do you dislike?

Its still pretty buggy, I'm scared to use it out of sheer fear of pictures not showing up or innapropriate content being posted

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with a more developed platform for now but definitely keep checking up on Content Studio. They aren't as feature rich but they do have a community and the are very engaged in terms of responding to peoples questions, comments and concerns (for the most part).

I originally wanted to use it to Run a SMM agency but never quite figured out how to fit it into the internal workflow, however, Its a tool Ill probably always keep around. Would love to see its future integrations

ContentStudio review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Content Studio checks ALL the boxes"

What do you like best?

There's a lot of features under the hood here and I appreciate that they have taken a content-first approach to social media.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get confused about how to navigate around the platform. It's just a matter of getting used to though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Treat Content Studio as your content marketing platform, not just a social posting tool.

I have used just about every social media posting platform out there. They all do a few things well but not everything. This gives me as close to a one-stop shop as I have found. By treating social media as an extension of content what you have here is more of a content calendar with publishing capabilities (to many platforms, not just social) as well as a powerful research and aggregation tool for the content team. This is the tool that allows our content team and social team to be on the same page and collaborate.

ContentStudio review by David P.
David P.

"If you produce content, you need Content Studio"

What do you like best?

The easy content research capability that has advanced search functions helping me to hone in on the subject matter needed to fuel each project. I don't directly curate from content that comes up in the search, but it is wonderful for inspiration!

What do you dislike?

Fairly steep learning curve but, anything worth doing is worth putting the time in...right!

Having a whole world of content at your fingertips provides food for thought, ignites creativity, and reduces writer's block.

ContentStudio review by Darron C.
Darron C.

"ContentStudio Rocks"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage xx amount of social accounts, scheduling, all what the application says it can do. I've tried many others that have their strengths yes, but always end up resorting right back to CS. Considering this is a young SAAS and in this tough market they are pushing through.

What do you dislike?

Searching for different articles can come up with blanks depending what your searching and you have to go crawl outside of the application for extra content to use. I usually have to do this about 25% of the time as no system is perfect and this doesn't stop me from using it.

Managing multimedia social media accounts.

ContentStudio review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"A great buzzsumo alternative which also beats hootsuite!"

What do you like best?

A really powerful tool to get the most trending articles and content, plus a whole suite of social media scheduling and posting tools do content marketing at an agency level, all at a fraction of the cost of buzzsumo and hootsuite/buffer.

What do you dislike?

The team are really responsive, so not much to fault.

Content curation, staying on top of our target topics, and posting to all our social networks in one place.

ContentStudio review by User in Music
User in Music

"Incredible and powerful tools "

What do you like best?

Content Studio is one of those software platforms that just does what is promises and much more.

I had no hesitation in upgrading to the small team plan and what a bargain it is too.

If you want to schedule posts to one of your wordpress blogs, no problem this does just that, you want to share

quotes or trending topics on social media this does that in no time at and you can schedule evergreen posts.

The support team are on the ball and very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Something I really do like is it's integrations with Pocket, Feedly and content spinners, especially with

Replug with gives you CTA's and tracking link shortening.

What do you dislike?

hat's not to like? I've used different tools in the past, e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer for social sharing but this does so much more. Adil from the company just gave me an overview of the product and I see the potential for so much more, e.g. content syndication etc., Hopefuilly, it will be around for some time to come and continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great piece of software perfect for social media. Combine that with replug, well all i can say is that i am happy with it

Thanks to Content Studio, I can finally streamline all my Content Marketing efforts. It's a great tool, some little flaws here and there but 1000% worthy, and not only for the price. If you're buying this, I really suggest you to buy also Replug, if you want to get traffic from the external content you share

ContentStudio review by Q H J P.
Q H J P.

"High quality social media tool"

What do you like best?

- One of the best tools for posting and scheduling content to multiple social media accounts.

- Discover tool lets you find thousands of fresh content ideas.

What do you dislike?

Content rewriting tool no longer works (Spin re-writer/chimp rewriter). No timeline on when it will be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is affordable, been around for awhile

Finding quality content and scheduling post to multiple social media accounts with relative ease.

ContentStudio review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Content Studio Is The Best Social Media Management Tool I Have Found"

What do you like best?

I have tried a lot of social media management tools including a few of the big names in the business. Content Studio has equivalent, and even more tools as more well-known tools. Content Studio makes it easy to publish articles on any of my blogs and then backlink that post to all my social media accounts in one step. Scheduling this is easy as well. I use Content Studio every day.

What do you dislike?

There are some errors at times, but Content Studio support provides quick assistance and solutions when needed.

Content Studio helps me get exposure and SEO to multiple blogs and makes my social media management tasks easier..

ContentStudio review by Luis B.
Luis B.

"Content Studio: Fantastic Content Curation"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use, its versatility and its user experience

What do you dislike?

Because of the plan I have and the benefits offered, I do not have any complaints. I think it is one of the best applications that I have acquired

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you return to offer the product in applications I recommend buying for its price quality ratio

especially content search for new posts and content curation

ContentStudio review by Dr John Paul  F.
Dr John Paul F.

"Amazing Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

Friendly helps save considerable time - very easy to share content, and the content discovery tool is brilliant. User interface is so much better than the competition.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - analytics are coming soon which will make this absolutely imperative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should use this immediately - content studio is brilliant to use and will add value to your social media work.

Business Promotion and marketing.

ContentStudio review by Óscar A.
Óscar A.

"Great tool to be up to date with topics of interest"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of having a structured data grid with about the topics I am more interested in.

It is easy to configure and to adapt to specific searches.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find my self receiving info about totally unrelated topics. That should be something to improve.

I can follow serveral topics with a high level of granularity and share them along my colleagues or my network.

ContentStudio review by Dan N.
Dan N.

"The best social posting platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy for use and the mobile app. Simply I love it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I must fill all 40 characters :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are into social media marketing, this is the right product for you!

All my social channels are in one place and it helps me to post random content in few seconds without searching on the internet.

Learning about ContentStudio?

* We monitor all ContentStudio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.