ContentStudio Reviews & Product Details

ContentStudio Overview

What is ContentStudio?

Powerful content marketing and social media management platform for publishers, brands, agencies, and startups who want to share the best content consistently and increase their reach. ContentStudio has all the tools you need to centralize your content marketing operations for all of your social and blogging channels. Finally, there's a tool that helps you discover trending content, plan & collaborate with your team/clients, schedule content, create white-label reports with meaningful analytics, and manage all of your comments and messages from a single place.

ContentStudio Details

ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.

Lumotive AB
2016
Stockholm, Stockholm
@ContentStudioio

ContentStudio Reviews

Showing 272 ContentStudio reviews
Already have ContentStudio?
Consultoría de E-commerce y Ventas Online (UI, UX, CRO, SEO, PPC)
What do you like best?

Upsides:

There's no bloated upsells; what you see (and pay for) is what you get.

The ContentStudio team is extremely receptive to user feedback and often implements top-rated suggestions.

The cloud-based software will keep you very organized and is SO much better than HootSuite as a social media tool.

Tool consistently adds crucial & cutting-edge features to beef up its competitive offerings.

Integrates with WordPress for blog posts, and is great for collaboration among team members with varying roles (e.g. creators, approvers, clients, etc.)

I haven't fully explored the curation tools, but they're definitely promising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Downside:

The desktop & mobile apps can be glitchy at times.

You can't yet locate influencers whom you currently work with. I'm not sure how they are sourcing these, but it would be nice to be able to add influencers and manage existing relationships this way.

UI can be confusing at first, but the learning curve is short and it's not crammed together or an ADHD nightmare like HootSuite.

The ContentStudio mobile app is missing some features and isn't updated as frequently as the desktop version.

Reporting could be better. Having tooltips on the methodology/calculation of the native social metrics being used would help determine what discrepancies exist, if any, between goal KPIs and those reported by ContentStudio.

Needs to work on accuracy (there are some discrepancies between metrics like social media hashtag counts and analytics when looking at CS vs. a native platform or another tool like SEMrush. Hence, the previous statement about the metric sources/calculations).

Since it integrates with WordPress, there should be a way to optimize posts attributes (e.g. the meta description, page titles, internal linking, etc.) and/or an SEO API integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before ContentStudio, I used to have to plan posts in Airtable, adding details and directives for the designer. The designer would then have to upload the media within Airtable, where approvers would review/comment, and I'd go back in to download the media and painstakingly add the planned copy for each post.

Obviously, this was ridiculously time-consuming. Also, it made collaboration and notifying each party quite cumbersome.

I actually built Zapier automation to notify each individual, BUT this only worked if a status was changed and sometimes people forgot to do this, impacting when posts were live. You can imagine how frustrating it was if a post didn't get scheduled because emails were missed by approvers.

ContentStudio fixed ALL of this.

This saves our small team TONS of time. Although I don't need to, I still use Airtable for planning posts for data & tracking purposes, as well as to link it to our larger custom editorial calendar.

After planning, I add the post copy to ContentStudio, which is where the designer uploads the media.

Now, approvers don't have to bounce around between tools, and posts can be easily reviewed, edited, discussed, to-dos added, approved, and scheduled.

ContentStudio makes managing digital content SO easy.

The best part is that they keep better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the curated content so you can easily find the right information for your followers. It has a fast process, so you have a few minutes per week to plan and schedule your posts. It can post to various social media sites, and at the same time, you can adapt your message to each platform. You can have multiple workspaces for each brand or project. It offers an automation tool and a very nice analysis of your content posted per platform. They added an inbox, so you can now answer your followers' comments directly from Content Studio. Overall, it is an excellent tool that I use for more than 2 years, and it keeps getting better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some bugs, so your posts won't process. I wanted to add some YouTube links, but Content Studio couldn't retrieve the information from YT. Another bug that is there for some time is the Insta Notification on the iPhone app that does not work. I feel that content from more important publishers could be added to the curated content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best one is time-saving. I can find content fast, plan the content posts, and rest. With the Chrome extension, it gets even faster. You find good content, then you click and Voila! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

We use ContentStudio to optimize our digital content management, I have been able to easily manage the different accounts in the different social networks of our organization, study our content making it suitable for our profiles and schedule its publication in calendar, I can publish the best content from a platform nothing complex, an intuitive interface, very easy to use and with very useful resources, I like everything about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only that I can't publish directly on Instagram, I have to opt for the integration of Zapier in order to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool simply ideal for publishing the best content for social networking platforms in an orderly fashion, you will like having ContentStudio like us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ContentStudio provides us with multiple tools to manage content in the fastest and most efficient way for our profiles in the different social networks. It has represented an invaluable time and work saving in our efforts to improve our followers' experience, generate customers and create commercial opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

Dashboard and content discovery. Ability to repost blogs with custom titles.

Ability to post to blogs and social profiles. Also has google my business integration.

Covers major social media profiles.

Automations are good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram integration is not available. Has to be done via push notifications to mobile app.

Bulk scheduling features needs more customatisation.

The bulk scheduling feature is still cumbersome to use and doesn't integrate well with the content categories and queue slots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instagram direct publishing NA

For the price of a Lifetime offer very good.

1 workspace works out to be around 80$

However, the bigger packages eg Agency.etc are more costly until you take the highest package.

Need something better for medium sized businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing multiple accounts.

Fast paced cloud based app.

UI is friendly.

Saves time in creating posts.

Planner is neat and clean, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

I have used different social media tools in the past including Hootsuite and Buffer but Content Studio is the next level. It has a lot of good features and functionalities that will ease your life. My top three features are Automation rules for posting, Client Approvals on posts, Hashtag Lists. And there are more to explore...!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram direct publishing is not available. But I understand that they are trying to bypass this issue with a Zapier integration. Need to test that in coming days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My top three features are Automation rules for posting, Client Approvals on posts, Hashtag Lists. These three features can save a lot of your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product itself is truly amazing and the most user-friendly I've tried to date (and I've tried A LOT!) It's very intuitive, and I really like how it rates the engagement level of the curated content options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product runs great how it is. However, I would like to see an IN program preview link for the curated content. Sometimes I get too many tabs open. **picky Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has been invaluable for extracting relevant curated content for multiple profiles that I manage. And the analytics are incredibly useful and easy to understand! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am fairly new to managing my own social media accounts. I have always sporadically posted to them, but am now taking the task of creating and managing content for the accounts. I have been very satisfied with ContentStudio. I like that they offer content searches for news and blogs relevant to my industry. I also appreciate the ease of use of the program. I like the social influencer area that allows me to research influencers in my industry and gives me the opportunity to reach out for collaborations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't dug around enough to find the pain points of the software, just yet. I will update if/when I find things that can use improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily plan, create, and schedule my social media posts. I am able to easily find news and information relating to my industry and share it via my accounts. This shows me as more of a professional in my field, since I can easily share relevant news. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Hackathon Facilitator
What do you like best?

The content discovery is great! Often I don't know what I am going to create content about but using their discovery tools makes it easy to see what people are talking about and that greatly helps in knowing how I can add to the conversation with my own content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes with a smaller niche, it can be hard to find content or creators. But that would be the same with any tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem CS is solving for me is helping me find content to talk about and then plan out the publishing of that content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the ability to organize your content in folders and schedule them to repost via the automated campaigns, this tool is an absolute lifesaver!! Support is awesome and always there for you. Great overall price to quality deal, a must have if you are in the social media content publishing game!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have the ability to look for viral Facebook & Instagram Posts in the Find Section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now able to organize my content in folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Content Studio is a great tool for digital marketers and writers, it connects your social accounts and Wordpress site and enables users to create+publish from their platform. These are some of the features that stand out from competitors such as PromoRepublic.

1. Discovery feature

Love it! The interface is intuitive to find the top trending content with several search options.

2.Multi-Channel Composer

This is a time-saver, not only it provides SEO checking. I am able to set the title, image, and description in Google search results and post it to my Wordpress Blog + social media pages with few clicks.

3. Social Media Post Composer - Customize content for each channel

This is a very unique feature to me, it allows the content creator to custom design the post for the different social platforms at the same time.

4. Social Inbox

Combine all my Facebook page inboxes in 1 place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I'm being greedy, will be great if these are available soon

- Content rewriting feature is limited to 3 platforms only.

- Social Inbox for Instagram and Linkedin direct messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time-saving for my marketing campaigns on multiple social platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Organizer
What do you like best?

ContentStudio has a lot of amazing features, from social channel integrations to amazing content discovery and curation tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I've seen is a bug with the ContentStudio Chrome extension while using Replug.io to shorten links for a user with multiple workspaces. They're working on fixing this bug - just taking a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to setup all the features and learn how to use all the features. If used to it's fullest extent, ContentStudio needs to be fully setup. You'll be happy you did! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ContentStudio has helped save time with social media management by helping us organize and schedule our own content, as well as providing great tools for discovering other great content to share with our followers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The social Inbox is a great feature and the main reason for purchase

You can save so much time and not miss comments in old posts as all your (business acc) and posts are managed in one place.

Content studio also offers extra features like Discover, Influencer and Analyze + has many other features that i still need to try out and discover myself which im sure will keep me busy for a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there is no YouTube integration, and that you cant post videos longer than 1 min to IGTV, FaceBook & YouTube Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Social Inbox feature alone makes this software worthwhile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Although I bought Content Studio long time ago, I have recently started using it. I am new to this social media management, but I am enjoying using the tool. I can discover content, curate and schedule the post, even I can make that automated to post it periodically. I can even reply to my customer's message. That's a new feature but awesome one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't explore deeply and not yet can come a decision about not liking this tool. So far it's good and affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can manage all the social publishing management in this one tool. Even i Can manage multiple pages, profiles together. One of the main benefit is if I want to automate social posting and schedule it like every month it will be posted, I can do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Strategic Consultant
What do you like best?

The ability to find content for curation, and easy automated posting to both blogs and social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support (when needed) is sometimes slow to respond. I believe this is due to them being in a different time zone. But I rarely need support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a highly sophisticated platform that is capable of doing many different things. If you only need a small portion of the capabilities, you may do better with a simpler tool. But if you can take advantage of the robust range of different features that Content Studio provides, then it's worth the investment and learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding quality content on a range of subjects for curation and distribution. Because I can identify popular content that's been shared by others, we know what will work and what won't when modeling new content for our team and for clients.

We are able to build new content directly inside the CS platform and publish it directly to the sites we manage. It also gives us the ability to support SEO projects by building spun content which we publish in the background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How quick it is to set up, how easy it is to use, the price and their customer service team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, I guess no local office if I had to think of something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth every penny Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling posts, organising the themes of our content in an easy to manage way. This is also a service we plan on providing for our clients now we have this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I can integrate all social media account and 1 post goes on all platforms. i can get content ideas from inside the software which is very helping. There integration with replug and spin writter is also gold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till now i have tried it for 2 weeks , company's future plans also looks promising and with time pass i hope to see new features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they should integrate with pabbly connect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am a digital marketer and this tool save me a lot of time. The ability to integrate all platforms in one is really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to create and curate content, and it's also to manage a small team of collaborators on the platform. There are simple ways to customize posts across social media channels. We're also able to create and publish content across multiple blogs/websites with ease. I'm a big fan of having an all-in-one tool like this that doesn't break the bank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more options for high-performing social content curation. We'd also like to see integration with video platforms like Tik Tok, YouTube, and Vimeo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Content curation is easy with this platform, and you can add your own favorite sources for content. You can also automate sharing that content across platforms so the burden of generating your own content and providing value to your community is less than you would expect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a way to easily customize content for social channels and track basic data. We use much less time generating and distributing valuable content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The ability to view multiple Social Media accounts in a single dashboard area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way content is added to Social Media accounts could be clearer and easier to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and resources by having the ability to mange accounts in a single place and ability to add website feed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program officer (Monitoring & Evaluation
What do you like best?

Majority of the features are most important to us. Social sharing schedule, advance analytics, influencer search, content idea and so on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price is little bit high though but considering the awesome features would be accepted the price, but if the price little bit lower, it would be great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management problem has been solved and huge benefits have been found though the tool like content creation, team sharing and so on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been able to visually plan content on the calendar and make sure I'm hitting all of my content categories Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. I've been able to plan and publish content. I do wish they integrated with Youtube Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the level of service you need, buy into the service for the number of worksites you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting social media to my various pages without spending a ton of time doing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integrations are so many and perfect! Even supports google my business, and blogging. The automations are insane and super innovative. I really like the fact that they have a deep understanding of the professional social media marketing workflow and they understand content agendas, consistend and massive content production, scheduling, utm tagging, all the autiomations in the world and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Noting. Really. Nothing. The tool has it all and I have used pretty much all of them for different clients and campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time saving. I can automate all my social media management and scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.