What do you like best?
BPM online is very easy and user friendly CRM system which you can tailor to your own needs. It has nice modern interface, not too overloaded with functionality, logic is quite straightforward. Even advanced PC user can create and run customized business processes because they look like a process flow. With a good in-house business integration manager and programmer, inventory module can be developed via one of the modules to connect the whole chain.
My management likes visualization of the whole sales process in dashboards (by regions, by turnover, by clients, by sales manager, etc.)
What do you dislike?
- Some bugs come out after system updates
- Lack of full functionality to visualize dashboards (compared to Excel)
- Incorrect system processing of duplicates
Recommendations to others considering the product
Evaluate the need to customize BPM online to satisfy your business needs and ask all questions in advance.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Registration of new sales
- Registration of accounts
- Classification by industry, application, etc.
- Sales funnel: visualization of lead/sale conversion
- Keeping records of sales contracts
- Keeping records of contacts
- Storing of Logistics information
- Visualization of sales (dashboards)
- Notification of data entry (new opportunities, new sales)