BlackBerry Workspaces

3.6

BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.

Work for BlackBerry Workspaces?

Learning about BlackBerry?

BlackBerry Workspaces Reviews

Showing 162 BlackBerry reviews
BlackBerry review by Miley V.
Miley V.

"BlackBerry Workspaces is one place to share files without any hassles"

What do you like best?

I would say BlackBerry Workspaces is a fantastic software to share and many files productively. I can access into my files through laptop or my tablet. It allows me to connect to my work secured documents in my workspace and also create and upload new documents into the secured folder. Basically, it works as I expect and I can do a lot of good stuffs with this software.

Another feature that I like about this BlackBerry Workspace software is that they have great security and very simple design so that users can understand all the functions quickly.

I travel a lot for the company and I don't have to worry to carry all the files with me. It's absolutely secured travels with all my files to wherever I go.

BlackBerry Workspaces designs effective recovery tools in the hands of the system administrator. And, this feature helps to contain and limit the damage of ransomware attacks by allowing the admin to freeze affected user accounts and selectively target and address infected files. Recently, they have made a number of updates including adding annotations, offline access and even more features.

What do you dislike?

I'm still struggling using it on my Apple version after updating the software for my iPad.

Sometime, it's buggy and crashes every time I use it on my iPad; therefore, I just stick with my tablet and Android phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I do recommend this software to other people

1. It's unlimited file and data storage

2. It's high security control for sharing files

3. It has advanced productivity tools

4. It allows users to view, edit and annotate documents securely on any devices

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BlackBerry Workspaces
BlackBerry review by Kimberly  N.
Kimberly N.

"My experience with BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

After several months of of using this Blackberry Workspace, I can say it's the powerful tool for me to carry around our confidential corporate documents. One of its benefits is that I can send files and I can later edit the share permissions. Secondly, it lets me restrict users' ability to copy, print or forward documents, and as well as allows me to wipe and destroy documents you had shared when a transaction falls through - even after they have been downloaded

What do you dislike?

It's little difficult of using its app so I would only use it on my laptop only. Also, sometimes I can't read the files more than 20 minutes without being kicked out and it is automatically deleting the files while using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I do recommend Blackberry Workspace for file sharing.

- We can share and edit documents at any times.

- Instant messaging

- Ability to search and filter files/documents

- Real Time Synchronization

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

BlackBerry review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Workable Solution for Secure Workspaces, Hard to Set Up"

What do you like best?

It's easy to switch between "apps" within the workspace, i.e. from mail to calendar. It does also sync well with with my company's Outlook servers and updates very quickly -- sometimes faster than Outlook on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

It''s a giant pain to set up with lots of steps that aren't clear at all. I had to get an IT person to help me set it up. And in the end, it's just another set of apps on my phone that are harder to use that the native email and calendar apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make absolutely sure you need all the extra security layers because they're a pain to deal with.

Ability to access mail and calendar remotely while still being in a secure environment as required by my IT department. Otherwise, according to them, it wouldn't be possible.

BlackBerry review by Frank J.
Frank J.

"Secure storage"

What do you like best?

Viable recuperation instruments in the hands of the framework manager. What's more, this element contains and limit the harm of ransomware assaults by permitting the administrator to solidify influenced client accounts and specifically target and address contaminated records. As of late, they have made various updates including explanations, disconnected access and significantly more highlights. They have extraordinary security and straightforward plan with the goal that clients can see every one of the capacities rapidly. It enables me to associate with my work verified archives in my workspace and furthermore make and transfer new reports into the verified envelope. Fundamentally, it fills in as I expect and I can complete a ton of good stuffs with this product.

What do you dislike?

It's carriage and crashes now and then and different occasions, I can't peruse the documents over 20 minutes without being kicked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you need all the additional security layers since they're an agony to manage. Extremely secure and effective. Works adequately with a broadband association. I do prescribe this product.

I have been able to share and alter reports at any occasions. Texting. Capacity to hunt and channel records/archives. Constant Synchronization. It's boundless document and information stockpiling. It's high security control for sharing documents. It has propelled profitability instruments. It enables clients to see, alter and explain archives safely on any gadgets.

BlackBerry review by Yelimar B.
Yelimar B.

"excelente herramienta para tu empresa "

What do you like best?

es una excelente herramienta para compartir archivos, el almacenamiento es muy bueno y seguro puedo conectarme desde mi trabajo ya sea por tablet o portatil es muy facil de usar y puedo conectarme desde cualquier sitio a mis documentos protegidos de mi trabajo y crear nuevos documentos,viajo mucho por la empresa y no tengo que preocuparme de llevar todos los archivos conmigo, tienen una gran seguridad y un diseño muy simple para que los usuarios puedan entender todas las funciones rápidamente.También se sincroniza bien con los servidores de Outlook de mi empresa y se actualiza muy rápidamente, a veces más rápido que Outlook en mi computadora portátil.Otra característica que me gusta de este software de BlackBerry Workspace es que tienen una gran seguridad y un diseño muy simple para que los usuarios puedan entender todas las funciones rápidamente.

What do you dislike?

En algún momento, tiene errores y se bloquea cada vez que lo uso en mi iPad; por lo tanto, me quedo con mi tableta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excelente administrador de archivos de modo seguro para tu empresa

1-posee ilimitacion de archivos.

2- puedo buscar y filtrar archivos.

3- contiene una mensajeria instantanea.

4-Permite a los usuarios ver, editar y anotar documentos de forma segura en cualquier dispositivo.

5- Es un alto control de seguridad para compartir archivos.

BlackBerry review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"Superb file management platform"

What do you like best?

Save any document in the cloud, besides allowing me to work in a team, since these documents or stored information can be viewed or edited by colleagues or friends allowed by me, I can select who can edit my files and who no, I store documents, videos, music regardless of their type or size since this does not have restrictions and I can access them from any computer and place so I always have my information available at hand when I need it and with a series of tools of editing that allow me to edit my files. I like that box is seamlessly integrated into our customer relationship management system and is easily used to open all of the documentation that is required for our applications. I can usually rely on Box to work effectively and rarely have technical issues. I can easily share the link of documents that I am reviewing with other coworkers in order to collaborate more effectively and get answers more quickly. It facilitates the exchange, synchronization and storage of files in a secure manner. Allows you to maintain control, even when files have been shared outside the firewall.

What do you dislike?

The major thing I dislike about Blackberry Workspaces is the instability identified with web associations, since their vehicle is the cloud. This restriction conveys the hazard that any programmer can get to your information, despite the fact that this application ensures the security and assurance of the data. A broadband association is required so as to play out the undertakings with complete solace

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good. Very secure and efficient. Works effectively with a broadband connection for faster upload and download and accessing of cloud.

Blackberry Workspaces takes care of the issue of exchange of data (papers) as they can take your own work area to any PC, tablet, cell phone, since it works with a straightforward program; enables you to control refreshes through the web, controls the capacity to perform activities, for example, get to, seeing, altering, duplicating, printing, downloading and sending and tracks, disavows, wipes out or lapses access to a record in any minute. Permits adaptability of our workforce and the capacity to have data readily available without agonizing over security issues

BlackBerry review by stuard c.
stuard c.

"black berry espacio de trabajo"

What do you like best?

blackberry Workspaces ofrece un soporte multiplataforma esa está disponible para Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Blackberry 10 y navegadores HTML5 Además es el único producto que aplica DRM en iOS y en Android. brinda tambn protección de los archivos que contienen datos confidenciales y el cumplimiento de los mandatos regulatorios para la protección de la privacidad del cliente.

es muy eficiente y muy oportuno software para equipos y negocios, líder en sincronización e intercambio seguro de archivos para empresas.

What do you dislike?

Si hay uno o más problemas de cumplimiento de licencia, la empresa no cumple los requisitos de conformidad En el caso de los dispositivos habilitados para el servicio BlackBerry Workspaces todos los

servicios se bloquean con un mensaje de error que indica que las licencias han caducado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

si desea mejorar la productividad individual de sus empleados, como promover el trabajo en equipo o movilizar y transformar su negocio, BlackBerry Workspaces es el mejor Opción para promover la colaboración segura de archivos.

BlackBerry Cybersecurity Consulting le ayudara a mejorar su solución de respuesta y monitorización de incidentes además de ofrecerle el apoyo necesario para desarrollar procesos eficientes y rigurosos que permitan minimizar el impacto de cualquier incidente de ciberseguridad.

BlackBerry review by Yureivi E.
Yureivi E.

" BlackBerry Workspaces Excellent"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Many payment applications. The potential of the terminal is not exploited if it is not connected to the Internet with a data rate. A bit focused on professional services instead of opening to a consumer who uses the mobile for leisure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it allows financial services entities to protect the files they have, as well as meet the regulatory requirements to ensure the privacy of customers.

it allows to integrate the management of the electronic mail, the calendar, the contacts, the presence information, the access and the edition of documents, among other business functions. Users will be able to finalize workflows outside the office, without having to wait in front of their computers.

BlackBerry review by Keyonte T.
Keyonte T.

"My review on BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

I love the easy accessible features in the software, its also the leading EFSS in the market compared to research.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike with Black Berry workspaces, i will suggest to impove on additional storage space. Other than that, the company itself is amazing for storing important files and data that are needed for an fortune 500 company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To continue using the product. I will still be using this platform if i was still connected with my previous business. When i was using this product, it worked really well. Once i get my new company up in running i will looked back into BlackBerry Worspaces.

Business problems that are being solved is a clear way of communication with associates.

BlackBerry review by Nivida S.
Nivida S.

"Take your data where ever you are!!"

What do you like best?

BlackBerry Workspaces offers organizations a secure way to access, share and control their documents wherever their executives go and on any device, whether tablets, smartphones or PCs, even on devices that are outside the control of the Technology Department. information, between operating systems effortlessly.

BlackBerry Workspaces gives you tools to work safely and synchronize all your files from your own workspaces on any device.

Allows you full business mobility

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Blackberry Workspaces is the insecurity related to internet connections, since their transport is the cloud. This limitation carries the risk that any hacker can access your data, even though this app guarantees the security and protection of the information. A broadband connection is required in order to perform the tasks with complete comfort

Recommendations to others considering the product

Undoubtedly Blackberry Workspaces is highly recommended as a solution for the inconveniences of communications and transmissions of your company's information are solved with Blackberry Workspaces. With this app you can send, receive, modify, grant access, revoke them, hold meetings remotely, in short, you can control your company and take it wherever you go

This tool solves the problem of transfer of information (papers) as they can take your personal desktop to any PC, tablet, smartphone, since it works with a simple browser; allows you to control updates through the web, controls the ability to perform operations such as access, viewing, editing, copying, printing, downloading and forwarding and tracks, revokes, eliminates or expires access to a file in any moment.

BlackBerry review by Katie L.
Katie L.

"Great for teams"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload and share different content to individual teams as well as everyone at once.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally setting the permissions can be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product for securely getting information out to all of your employees.

Releasing secure information to our teams has never been easier, plus we can review what they look at. This lets us know what our employees may need more help with.

BlackBerry review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"Risk Analyst "

What do you like best?

It is highly secured management platform, great for sharing content and being able to collaborate on work projects by having the ability to be accessible on any device. We use this platform at my current job when we need to work from home or even check work emails from home which is nice and convenient. However, when downloading on phone, your phone must be up to date on the latest software version.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter my password every time, I wish I could just automatically be signed in but I do understand this is for security reasons. Although, it would save time and just be a convenience. This depends mainly on how frequent it is being used by the user, as this many vary person to person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installation takes a long process, making this process less timely would be a great. Also being able to sign in thru other methods like using your thumb, a similar way in which Apple does would be nice.

Able to use this platform any time of the day, which makes it very accessible to anyone, despite where you are located. Allows flexibility of our workforce and the ability to have information at our fingertips without worrying about security issues.

BlackBerry review by User in Research
User in Research

"Efficient and easy to use (customer friendly)"

What do you like best?

The business software is great. This is a very well design platform for synchronization and secure file exchange for single people and companies. It is very easy to use event for new users.

What do you dislike?

I think that one of the biggest problems with this particular platform is that it relies on the cloud for it to be efficient at file sharing. Even though the company suggests that their security is a high priority, hackers could get access to these private files. Another disadvantage is that it requires a very high-speed internet to be able to handle file sharing and updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase the security to prevent access to private docs

The biggest benefit is the easiness to share files and maintain them secure. This platform is a very efficient way to share and make changes to your files in a timely manner.

"Product with Reliability"

What do you like best?

The ease of use while having the peace of mind of security.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes may be slow to react when trying to use it outside of an actual BlackBerry phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what the system can and what it can't do and make sure that it will meet the business needs that you are after. Remember every product has its upsides and downsides, and you should be very well educated on the product of BlackBerry Workspaces before making a final decision in order to maximize the satisfaction you have with it.

Maintaining communication between team members while also knowing that the information being shared is secure and free from being shared with unwanted people. The biggest benefit to BlackBerry Workspaces that I have seen is that it allows for all employees to easily sign up without any hassles, making its adoption very pleasant and desirable.

BlackBerry review by Ina K.
Ina K.

"It’s efficient and secure"

What do you like best?

Efficiency, it’s quick and efficient and it’s great I’ve been using it for a couple of years now no complaints and this is too much work for a ten dollar Starbucks gift card wtf

What do you dislike?

Constrained, it doesn’t allow all activities without approval otherwise, it’s quick and efficient and it’s great I’ve been using it for a couple of years now no complaints and this is too much work for a ten dollar Starbucks gift card wtf

Able to contact all clients in a secure manner and access to sensitive stuff through my phone

BlackBerry review by User

"Collatoration made soo Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can share all my files in one central location. Great for working in team environments and co-workers where you share and store lots of documents.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning it was hard to navigate the software. However, customer service was a great help and they walked me through the entire process and showed me a few things I did not know the software had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you work in a team environment where you share and store a lot of work documents. This software is a great addition to any office. Makes my work a lot easier.

This software has helped me store all my work products in one central location. I can now work more effectively with my team and share products with coworkers without the hassle.

BlackBerry review by User in Financial Services

"Good, needs more connectivity"

What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to use. The platform looks similar to what my IOS already runs on. The main thing I would like to see is an ability to sync across calendars. I like that it has my work schedule, however if I am using my calendar on my apple, I want to be able to see both simultaneously

What do you dislike?

Apart from this, the activation key I believe should be readily available similar to forgetting a password. Although this may be a company issue not a BB issue.

Connecting my laptop to my phone, we are currently in a transition to more of an online servicing. However, we are still behind with cross-platform connectivity. My computer is Microsoft based and uses most applications for this. My phone is IOS, the more symmetry between the two the better.

BlackBerry review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Blackberry workspaces"

What do you like best?

Easy to share files, helps facilitate team collaboration, everything is very secure and safe. I do not have a problem using this application.

What do you dislike?

Not everyone in my office was an active user, need to get the entire team utilizing the system to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Having all documents in one central place, easy to share and collaborate

BlackBerry review by Thomas Y.
Thomas Y.

"Easy to manage, trust almost completely"

What do you like best?

Blackberry Workspaces is easy to manage and (from what I can tell) has the highest level of security on the back end. The program works well with other members, servers, and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Blackberry's product is less well-known than competing offerings, and sometimes this creates some misunderstanding. Additionally, some other products seem to have lower slack in their processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the effort to try it out if you care about security and privacy.

The program is used for analytics, managing of member files, and servers.

BlackBerry review by Kelli H.
Kelli H.

"Great for privacy "

What do you like best?

The security authentication gives us the ability to keep people plugged in while away from their computers without worrying about someone who is not authorized accessing sensitive information.

What do you dislike?

That the security features don't allow me to have my calendars synced on my phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

If security is a top concern this is a great alternative to allowing people to use their regular email settings on their smart phones. You are required to have an access key and it allows the company to control who has access to what.

BlackBerry review by Mariah N.
Mariah N.

"Blackberry Work"

What do you like best?

I have Blackberry Work (part of Workspace) installed on my phone. I use it daily and it makes it a lot easier to answer emails on the go without needing wifi or having to login to my laptop. It also is great to receive meeting reminders.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we don't have the ability to view Proposed Time emails for events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Installation takes a long time.

Communication and Productivity

BlackBerry review by Monique T.
Monique T.

"great email platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can plug into your Amazon email account making it easier to send out a lot of emails daily.

What do you dislike?

there are no comprehensive statistics set up in the back office to individually to see what emails are opened and read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if customers were redirected to a custom page after confirmation.

its an affordable, quick, and easy way to send out emails to lists.

BlackBerry review by Carrie C.
Carrie C.

"Great protection for your files"

What do you like best?

Great choice for protected file sharing and file transfers. Would not want to use anything else with my Blackberry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I can feel safe while sending and receiving files no matter how confidential.

You can upload files to workspaces and folders. You can create and edit annotations on your files, share your annotations with others, and view annotations on files shared with you. You can send a copy of your workspace files and received files, and forward sent items to other users

BlackBerry review by ASHWINI P.
ASHWINI P.

"Most Apt for the people who are familiar with Blackberry Ecosystem "

What do you like best?

It is a one stop solution for corporates looking for the business connectivity. Most appealing feature is its message thread management. Integration with Blackberry assistant and calling makes is like the cherry on cake.

What do you dislike?

Added functionalities are only available if you have the blackberry device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they get some features from Flock and slack, it can be even better. Also, it is not compatible with androids.

A secure communication for an entire team without any data losses.

BlackBerry review by Samuel F.
Samuel F.

"BB Review"

What do you like best?

Ability to stay up to date on work related communication while away from the office.

What do you dislike?

At times emails will arrive with a delay.

Security, protected information, and remote communication with colleagues and clients.

"File share with ease!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can do everything you need to do with sharing your files in a safe way with a couple clicks. I know that it is secure and every can collaborate as they need with no problem because everyone can share the files.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will only let you share so many files if they are really large but it is very rare. The user friendly aspect of it is awesome so there isn't much else that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. That is all I can say

I benefit very well because it saves a lot of time and hassle that I dont have to deal with because it is so easy to share files and collab with my employees.

BlackBerry review by Padam J.
Padam J.

"Your document tracker on hire"

What do you like best?

Everything can be tracked about the content shared using Watchdox. One feels always safe and in driving seat while sharing files using Watchdox. Moreover the documents stored in Watchdox can be accessed from anywhere by the employees which enables them to be productive on the go as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. The only improvement I can suggest is to improve on the capabilities of their document editor. The document editor is far from being compared to MS Office and more functionalities are required.

The problem of ensuring that the critical documents are safe like SOPs and bidding documents has been solved with satisfaction after the deployment of Watchdox. Another advantage is that employees get more freedom to share stuff with partners and vendors without the worry of that information being misused.

BlackBerry review by Douglas M.
Douglas M.

"BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

I enjoy checking, monitoring, and responding to emails on my BlackBerry because it is most similar to a computer. It does not feel as if you are on a mobile platform.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of innovation in BlackBerry products over the past few years. Platform is dated and is deserving of an update.

BlackBerry workspaces is ideal for those who have email intensive occupations and require fast and timely responses without the worry of technical error.

BlackBerry review by Vara Prasad C.
Vara Prasad C.

"The balackberry workspace easily access from any device"

What do you like best?

The black berry work space used to access from any device easily and checking the mails,meetings information effectively and will get contact details as well.

What do you dislike?

some times getting synchronization issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes but depend on security reasons by company

read the mails and sending the mail from mobile devices with this app

BlackBerry review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Blackberry for Work"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access emails (including attachments and in-text images/screenshots) on the go. I also really like being able to access intranet pages and other company sites from my phone. It makes it very easy when traveling to stay in touch and keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter my password every time, I wish I could just sign in with my fingerprint or a passcode.

I'm able to stay in touch with my team when I'm not by my laptop, which is very helpful.

BlackBerry review by Steve E.
Steve E.

"WatchDox secure document delivery"

What do you like best?

We have looked at a number of secure online document delivery systems and all fall short of our needs, with the exception of WatchDox. We are able to feel confident that documents delivered via WatchDox will only be accessible by their intended recipients. Additionally, with their API we are able to integrate WatchDox as a service with our customer facing software, enhancing our offerings with secure document delivery, yet maintaining our look and feel to the end user.

What do you dislike?

Annotation of PDF's, which is very feature rich and robust on IOS devices is not available in Windows.

For international training customers, they are able to integrate their courses with our secure document delivery via WatchDox obviating the need for printed course material and associated shipping issues. Courses can be scheduled and made available to students instantaneously - no need to print training material ahead of the scheduled courses. Training material is only available to the intended recipients, eliminating the possibility of pirating training material for the purpose of offering bootleg courses.

BlackBerry review by Finley N.
Finley N.

"Not Very Good"

What do you like best?

It is a reliable software that is founded and backed by a company that has withstood innovation for years. That's about all the I can say.

What do you dislike?

Everything. The software is dated and there are many tedious intricacies that make productivity suffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes suer that you fully review the software and are willing to dedicate time to training.

We were solving company cloud intranet and file services.

BlackBerry review by Bailey S.
Bailey S.

"Ease of using blackberry "

What do you like best?

I personally have always enjoyed using blackberry, i have been a firm supporter of them for years. i think the system works very well especially if you are emailing constantly and opening up files

What do you dislike?

sometimes the system can freeze and is very slow at starting back up and that can be very annoying when you are in a rush

efficiency and how easy it is to use

BlackBerry review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Slow program"

What do you like best?

you can easily add this app to your smartphone

What do you dislike?

It is slow, it doesn’t sink with the phone calendar, it times out and I constantly have to enter my password

Recommendations to others considering the product

the product is OK. I would recommend what my former company had, which was a separate account for accessing work email on your smart phone But if there isn’t that option this will do.

This is not great compared to what I used to have

BlackBerry review by Consultant

"Blackberry work email on cellphone"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how secure the email is--and that I can use my fingerprint to unlock the app.

What do you dislike?

It seems excessive that I need to get 2 apps in order to check my email on one.

It allows me to stay connected with work while I'm away from the office or traveling for work without requiring me to travel with my laptop.

BlackBerry review by Dakota M.
Dakota M.

"BlackBerry Work keeps me connected"

What do you like best?

BlackBerry work helps me get all my work emails on my phone while remaining secure.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is very slow to connect to the email server and show my new emails.

Teleworking made much easier.

BlackBerry review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great tech support"

What do you like best?

That data is kept "inside the vault" has ensured confidence that our docs are protected. Also, the ability for users to view docs from many devices allows for ease of use. Users love the product and, once trained, confidently navigate through it.

What do you dislike?

Licensed user criteria needs to be changed stop counting users who have not used the system ever or have not used the system in an adjustable or customizable period of time according to a company's specific needs.

Improved business process agility, business process outcomes, compliance and risk management, customer relations / service and reduced time to market.

"Way better than Good"

What do you like best?

I like that you can access everything you need real time, and the interface is way nicer than Good.

What do you dislike?

This is particular to the vendor, when I was at CS, I feel like they made the best use of the app to its full capacity, JPM doesn't let me receive emails in real time and lots of functions are disabled.

I have access to email as I need it any time I need it.

BlackBerry review by User

"Incredibly fast and reliable services delivered"

What do you like best?

This whole software is a bundle of diversified management tools which saves a lot of time and helps our team to increase their productivity levels and secure management of our critical information.

What do you dislike?

Overall it's a pretty good platform to organise and control your data however there is some scope of improvement in interface as making it more user friendly would lead the company in good direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

We at our workplace are now efficiently managing our information and resources and becoming more organised in terms of alsaving and interpreting of our data.

BlackBerry review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Incredibly fast and very reliable softwate"

What do you like best?

This platform has increased our efficiency by planning and organising our information in a very commendable manner and we can handle our data more securely Now.

What do you dislike?

It gives a reliable passage to handle and interpret our data however the interface can be made more user friendly by applying a few management techniques intge software itself else it is a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

We are solving numerous issues bytgis software as it helps us in saving our time and also secures our information in a very reliable and secure path.

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Black berry work app easy to access from any where"

What do you like best?

Black berry work app easy to access from any where In phone or tab.

We can check mettings in calendar and can we the contacts

What do you dislike?

We required internet access to access this app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes and already for new comers in company am recommended

We can check mail from home or any where not required to login company laptop and calendar access to check meetings

BlackBerry review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Review of BB Workspace"

What do you like best?

The cryptology at 12K is the only positive about this product

What do you dislike?

The Outlook plug in often fails, the application often fails. Setup for outside users is impossible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do NOT use this product... it was great before blackberry bought it - now it only works 5% of the time. Support is a nightmare. They need to either step up or take this product OFF the Market

Sending PII information securely to clients and others.

BlackBerry review by Grant L.
Grant L.

"BlackBerry Work"

What do you like best?

Allows for flexibility for work which I enjoy

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be more aesthetically pleasing

Mostly for email and communication

BlackBerry review by Administrator in Semiconductors
Administrator in Semiconductors

"Has key features but very slow..."

What do you like best?

Watermark, has levels of access, no limit to the file size, admin can know whoever access the file

What do you dislike?

super slow when browsing, not user friendly,

when you need to log it, the system will send you a code. but it can take forever

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe

Customer portal to release confidential docs. Watermark and manage the access.

BlackBerry review by Ivor v.
Ivor v.

"Secure Access to Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

Security features result in safe storage of sensitive documents. Ease of use across multiple geographies and while traveling.

What do you dislike?

Could use a quicker upload function and a general improvement on the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider WatchDox for the additional security compared to other cloud storage/document sharing technology.

Solving access to shared documents across numerous geographies. Benefits of having presentation on individual phones/tablets during the same meeting.

BlackBerry review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Blackberry Work review"

What do you like best?

The app allows me not to have a second smartphone

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the app can be slow to use, and notifications often do not appear or are delayed. I wish I had a separate mail app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the app in your favorites so that you remember to check it in case notifications are not working

There are multiple benefits, including the ease at which I can send out calendar invites. Blackberry work fosters efficient communication from your smart phone

BlackBerry review by Sarah  Q.
Sarah Q.

"Review for BlackBerry Workspaces"

What do you like best?

I like that it was easy to use and manage my information with the staff members.

What do you dislike?

I did not find anything wrong with BlackBerry Workspaces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great use for sharing information and easy access.

Sharing information with the staff members was fast and easy.

BlackBerry review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Blackberry"

What do you like best?

I used to have blackberry few model specially Q10. It has very feature like other Samsung, Apple use to have. I enjoyed having it but since Blackberry stop manufacturing I quit because Sprint does not support any more.

What do you dislike?

At that time it has web application, email options and more friendlier than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to suggest and prefer to use Blackberry but is not in ma market any more.

Blackberry used to call business phone, since Samsung, Apple were not have those functionality.

BlackBerry review by Marcel L.
Marcel L.

"Wporks great, allows a good communication"

What do you like best?

Very conviennent and easy to use. Fast and secure way of communication with your co workers.

What do you dislike?

There was not much that I didnt like from my use of the device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product, not much compaint with my co-workers and myself.

effective communication, and secure and fast way to communicate.

BlackBerry review by Naga K.
Naga K.

"Blackberry "

What do you like best?

It is easy to view work emails and communicate fast and reply back for quick responses

What do you dislike?

I don’t see this product being disliked by me

Benefits of it is when I am away from work I can check emails from blackberry

Learning about BlackBerry Workspaces?

* We monitor all BlackBerry Workspaces reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.