BlackBerry Workspaces Reviews & Product Details

BlackBerry Workspaces Overview

What is BlackBerry Workspaces?

BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.

BlackBerry Workspaces Details

4,016 employees on LinkedIn®

BlackBerry Workspaces Screenshots

BlackBerry Workspaces Reviews

Showing 203 BlackBerry reviews
Already have BlackBerry Workspaces?
Owner
Cook
What do you like best?

Firstly I believe Blackberry has the best security and privacy for years. Its very convenient, you can also choose the same password on different platforms. The other best thing is that it is very much accessible on your mobile, which gives me the liberty to stay connected while I’m not at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is still room for improvement in the interface, Its not soo user-friendly. There can be some issues on it if there are many users accessing it on a same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While using it i have some fait that i am not going to loose my saved data. I can also completely protect my confidential information. Communicating with the coworkers is been very easy with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in BlackBerry Workspaces
Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This is an amazing app for someone who uses their office emails on their phone. It sync really well and fast. It's a fantastic way to have access to your emails on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this app stuck or freezes which makes my things delayed and then i had to restart my cell phone in order to fix it but apart from that its completely fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this app to everyone. Best way to make your life easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use to access my office emails and its a secure way to make the encrypted connection between the hosts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance Specialist
What do you like best?

Is a business application that makes me feel i am working in a secured area especially working outside the office environment which increases my confidence level and it also makes me easily access my mailbox anytime and everywhere necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has too much unfriendly user interface and is too limited to the extant that is not compatible with other devices and posting information and data to other sites is not easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I confidently recommend to others because it is the best business package apparatus on the market and also i can communicate at anytime and anywhere with all colleagues i work with and my information security is fully guaranteed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to communicate with colleagues 24 hours within the whole week where needed also especially these days that information security management is the most important,i feel protected that nobody is accessing confidential information i see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ENO MO
What do you like best?

This is one of the best business communication application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application has too much of security related things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can effectively control my mailbox and replies very easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The use of the BlackBerry Workspaces is a centralized digital location with integrated protection to keep my essential records that I do throughout the day and that I can use as a backup, mainly to save images, music files, Pdf and others. In addition to this point, I can collaborate with other people interested in speaking, in addition to editing and improving the documents present. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When several other individuals are using exactly the same file at the same time, eventually a conflict is observed. This harms the person who started the job and needs to update the document material so as not to have their information saved and therefore needs to do all the work again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is interesting to understand that all adjustments that individuals make to documents can be easily recorded to meet any type of need that the circumstance may require. And we can also access folders from anywhere without red tape. As many of my friends have the program, it is very easy to integrate with our work group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In this protected area, I know that I will not have a chance to lose my work done during a period. This security I certainly would not have using the computer's standard hard drive or a flash drive that is at risk of damage. As with all functions of the program, I can be much more efficient with these resources in my hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Great all in one business app. While working outside of the office it is crucial to feel that what you are working on is secure. Using the BlackBerry Workspaces you have the upmost confidence that you are working in a very safe environment. It essentially is the best all in 1 business application! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't really dislike anything. Sometimes the WIFI is very slow, however that is not Blackberry's fault that is just where I am located . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend using BlackBerry Workspaces. It is the best all in 1 business tool on the market. I can communicate whenever I want, wherever I want with my colleagues and I am 100% sure everything is safe and nobody can access what we are sharing! A truly great product that all serious businesses need. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that needs to communicate outside of the work place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are being able to stay in communication with your colleagues 24/7 , even when you are not in the office. I always feel super secure that nobody else can access the information I can see. It is great for someone that frequently deals with confidential information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I like the ability to have email securely on my phone. It's easy to use and loads quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to copy from the app to other parts in my phone. Also, there are three apps, its just annoying to have so many apps for only really one to work for email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Less apps, ability to copy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work email, when I'm away from my desk, its easy to check my email and respond quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

I was very hesitant when my organization switched to BlackBerry Workspaces given how much use I get out of my work smartphone. However, after using it a few months, I can honestly say having one "platform" for all of my work is somewhat convenient especially if, like me, you're prone to forgetting passwords and the like because you can use one password across all aspects of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest compliant about BlackBerry Workspaces has been regarding file attachments. For instance, if you receive an e-mail with an attachment that you would like to view, after clicking to open the attachment, it kicks you out of the e-mail program and into the Enterprise platform "app" within BlackBerry Workspaces. From there, you can view the attachment without any difficulties and that's completely fine. However, if you need to either save the attachment onto your phone for viewing purposes later, or would like to forward the attachment via e-mail to another recipient, the platform will not allow you to do this and instead, you can only forward the original e-mail you received with the attachment included which you may not want to do if there is a e-mail chain included that the recipient does not need to be aware of. Lastly, I found updating the software to be quite buggy and has required me to delete and download the BlackBerry Workspaces application again on multiple occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the functionality required of your organization and employees before putting data security ahead of all other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I definitely think our organization has improved our data security and overall enterprise security by requiring all employees to use this on their respective work phone so we've definitely solved the data security matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It’s a functional mobile app system, great for email and with plenty of customizations possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t seen or used a chat function, which would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s useful to allow people to send emails from their mobile devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Risk Analyst
What do you like best?

Easy access to my business mailbox whenever and wherever I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface doesn't look to much user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for business use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Answering all business related email on the go and quickly without needing to log-in into my office computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing assistant
What do you like best?

This is not BlackBerry's mistake, it occasionally you need to manage questionable WiFi which reduces the process.Sometimes it requires time to integrate with the web server which can be bothersome. My e-mails do not show up or password does not alter up until a specific amount of time identified by just how hectic the web server is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I such as exactly how very easy it is to handle conferences as well as e-mails with various other coworkers et cetera of the team.While functioning beyond the workplace it is vital to really feel that what you are working with is protected. Utilizing the BlackBerry Workspaces you have the upmost self-confidence that you are operating in an extremely secure setting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about the capability needed of your company as well as workers prior to placing information safety in advance of all various other points. Since they're a discomfort to deal with, make definitely certain you require all the additional safety and security layers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I make use of BlackBerry Workspaces every solitary day and also will certainly proceed to do so. I utilize BlackBerry Workspaces every solitary day and also will certainly proceed to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Very easy to share information to multiple people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Permission setting was a pain but not too bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to send sensitive information to people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Subrogation Specialist
Entertainment
What do you like best?

BlackBerry Workspaces help in cloud content collaboration in a company this is great task in our company since it assist in the development of the company projects welfare and other services. The tool help in promoting the operation of the company. This increase the sales and thus the growth of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

BlackBerry Workspaces is abit complex and hard for the first time user to interact with it. However according to me that is not great problem because once you are familiar with it you will enjoy its services alot after all the manual and skilled personnel are available for the assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend other company to use the tool since it has helped alot in the cloud content collaboration. Thus consider using it every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cloud content collaboration is enhanced effectively with the use of BlackBerry Workspaces earleir before we integrate our system with the tool we used to had problem with the promotion and diversifying the market of our services and products thanks to BlackBerry Workspaces.

Registered Nurse
What do you like best?

The main aim of the business is to make profit as they serve the customer fully according to their need.However with the assistance of the BlackBerry Workspaces it help in creating cloud collaboration with the employees and clients thus the company can run effectively without any hitches arising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is abit complex since it consist many software at one single software.

The software requires use of the manual which is not clear to first time user and since its lengthy and has many content under one page this make it hard for the first time user to comprehend well about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From the above benefits consider using the BlackBerry Workspaces and you will never regret the tool has been beneficial to our company.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to have effective cloud collaboration with the customers and employee this help in creating conducive working environment in a company and thus increasing the income and revenue earned by the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Support Specialist
Hospitality
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload and share different content to individual teams as well as everyone at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally setting the permissions can be confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for securely getting information out to all of your employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Releasing secure information to our teams has never been easier, plus we can review what they look at. This lets us know what our employees may need more help with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Receivable Clerk
What do you like best?

I would say BlackBerry Workspaces is a fantastic software to share and many files productively. I can access into my files through laptop or my tablet. It allows me to connect to my work secured documents in my workspace and also create and upload new documents into the secured folder. Basically, it works as I expect and I can do a lot of good stuffs with this software.

Another feature that I like about this BlackBerry Workspace software is that they have great security and very simple design so that users can understand all the functions quickly.

I travel a lot for the company and I don't have to worry to carry all the files with me. It's absolutely secured travels with all my files to wherever I go.

BlackBerry Workspaces designs effective recovery tools in the hands of the system administrator. And, this feature helps to contain and limit the damage of ransomware attacks by allowing the admin to freeze affected user accounts and selectively target and address infected files. Recently, they have made a number of updates including adding annotations, offline access and even more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm still struggling using it on my Apple version after updating the software for my iPad.

Sometime, it's buggy and crashes every time I use it on my iPad; therefore, I just stick with my tablet and Android phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I do recommend this software to other people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. It's unlimited file and data storage

2. It's high security control for sharing files

3. It has advanced productivity tools

4. It allows users to view, edit and annotate documents securely on any devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Specialist
What do you like best?

After several months of of using this Blackberry Workspace, I can say it's the powerful tool for me to carry around our confidential corporate documents. One of its benefits is that I can send files and I can later edit the share permissions. Secondly, it lets me restrict users' ability to copy, print or forward documents, and as well as allows me to wipe and destroy documents you had shared when a transaction falls through - even after they have been downloaded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's little difficult of using its app so I would only use it on my laptop only. Also, sometimes I can't read the files more than 20 minutes without being kicked out and it is automatically deleting the files while using the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I do recommend Blackberry Workspace for file sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- We can share and edit documents at any times.

- Instant messaging

- Ability to search and filter files/documents

- Real Time Synchronization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

What is most helpful is it is so easy to use and anyone can use it and it’s so fun to play around with and I love how smooth it runs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it I love it so much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say just go for it they will not let you down and you will never want to switch to anything else again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are never ending like it’s so great you will never regret it and it helps everyone differently . Like all the others I tried it would take me days to figure out but this is so quick but you still have a bunch of options on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT
What do you like best?

The ease of use for the workspace and the features available are great for official and formal conversations. Also it keeps it private. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s features are too limited . They are sometimes too isolated and can’t be use with other services and so left things out. It could make it more easier to share post things to other networking sites . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if need for your business is confidential like getting or receiving quotations and high end price and cost figures to compare from several vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it for official and very formal conversations with high end managers and some stakeholders. It serves its purpose and keeps the things confidential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Lecturer
Education Management
What do you like best?

BlackBerry Workspaces has services like cloud content collaboration that help in increasing interaction with the clients thus improving the services delivered to the company.

Secondly the software is much easier to use and this make it more attractive to many people.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is expensive in maintenance and thus small company would be able to handle it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend other company to integrate the software with their system and they will enjoy the efficiency of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BlackBerry Workspaces helped in cloud content collaboration process and this improves the services delivery in Kibabii University.

SEcondly the software help in file and other documents storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

- really quick email synchronisation!

- Faster

Sometime, I receive emails much ahead in time when it’s delivered to my outlook email box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don’t dislike anything! Sometimes, I feel User interface is not so intuitive ( I mean we need to switch to see agenda/meeting invite) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- easy accessibility of office email while travelling or in a business trip... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Performance Analyst
What do you like best?

Overall its an good app for checking office mails, calendar, tasks etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For ios in notifications its just shows mail counts. It would have been better if it would have shown atleast the message subject and or few lines of the message body. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this software we are solving our problem of accessing official outlook mails and calendars outside of office premises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Transformation Strategist
What do you like best?

It's easy to switch between "apps" within the workspace, i.e. from mail to calendar. It does also sync well with with my company's Outlook servers and updates very quickly -- sometimes faster than Outlook on my laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It''s a giant pain to set up with lots of steps that aren't clear at all. I had to get an IT person to help me set it up. And in the end, it's just another set of apps on my phone that are harder to use that the native email and calendar apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make absolutely sure you need all the extra security layers because they're a pain to deal with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to access mail and calendar remotely while still being in a secure environment as required by my IT department. Otherwise, according to them, it wouldn't be possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

this is so easy and simple to use and a good way of accessing files in serveral different platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it did take longer than expected to set up my business account however my account holds too many errors therefore i use my husbands account sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

securing important and sensitive work emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.