Alexa Marketing Stack Reviews & Product Details

Alexa Marketing Stack Overview

What is Alexa Marketing Stack?

Find, Reach, and Convert Your Audience with Marketing That Works. The Alexa Marketing Stack is a software solution that helps your business get better marketing results. You’ll find all the tools you need to improve your SEO and PPC strategy, prove your success, and discover new ideas for growing your traffic. KEYWORD RESEARCH: Discover keyword ideas to increase your search traffic. Uncover content gaps your site is missing. SITE & CONTENT AUDITS: Find and fix technical problems. Get a checklist of the things that need your attention. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS: Benchmark your site against your competitors to know where you stand and close the gap.

Alexa Marketing Stack Details

@awscloud
1,887,359 Twitter followers
77,420 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.

Alexa Marketing Stack Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Alexa Marketing Stack community
Have you used Alexa Marketing Stack before?

Alexa Marketing Stack Reviews

Showing 49 Alexa reviews
Already have Alexa Marketing Stack?
What do you like best?

I love using Alexa for keyword research. I'm able to research my keywords, traffic, and competitors and they give me suggestions for low-competitive keywords that related to my competitive. Another feature is the targeted audience research tool. With the keywords I provide they generate a segmented audience for me to build off of when creating a landing page. I also love that they generate clean reports for me to give presentations for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's practically nothing to dislike about Alexa. It is a well rounded software I use in my daily work activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like using Alexa for analyzing the Search Engine's market for keyword competitiveness.

Alexa isn't bias when it comes to search engines and they provide you the results of mulitple Search Engines rather than just google's. I highly recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Alexa, I'm able to research the best approach when optimizing our page for SEO. An example is the keyword research. Alexa takes keywords we want and provides us with low-competition keywords that have a generous amount of traffic. I also use their audience identity tool to create an ideal market for our clients and optimize the page to fit how they would want it to look. Without this tool, I wouldn't be able to preform my job the way I do. It makes my job alot easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Eu gosto de praticamente tudo sobre isso Eu sei que essas ferramentas demoram um pouco para serem desenvolvidas Então, confiar em desenvolvedores externos para integração faz sentido Podemos agendar a lista de reprodução com horários e isso funciona incrível Torna minha vida mais fácil e me ajuda a me manter organizado Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lol O preço do pacote de suporte parece alto demais Não importa o quão claro eu digo as palavras, às vezes ela não percebe isso imediatamente O que é inútil porque o que é suposto diferenciar Alexa é ser seu próprio conhecimento e ajudar a dar entidade Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Se você quer um top de linha de integração de voz com alto-falantes inteligentes, este é o caminho a seguir DEFINITIVAMENTE grande escolha para fazer se você precisar de dispositivo de assistente de voz Eu acho que a privacidade é algo que todas as empresas devem procurar melhorar-se É melhor do que produtos do seu concorrente em termos de valor que oferece para o dinheiro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alexa foi usada para um dos recursos para obter os dados da concorrência e deu uma boa noção de como ela é direcionada também Implementação e inicialização rápidas e rápidas Nenhuma Deixando minhas mãos livres para continuar trabalhando Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I recently purchased Alexa and it has become the answer to everything I didn’t know I needed. It has pretty much replaced my endless google searches when I did n’t know something. It’a perfect for when your working on a house or painting and you can’t and you can’t use your hands. You simply call it out and it responds. I love it! I Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes just like my spouse, Alexa seems to get an attitude and turns yellow and will have ‘connection issues’ even though she was perfectly fine a second before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alexa is amazing. She helps keep the mood relaxed at work and answered any questions we may have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Services Representative I
What do you like best?

I love that I can talk and it listens and does exactly what I need/want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there’s multiple alexas within ear shot they’ll all do the command. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing weather conditions, having music/sound while working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like that you can look up or switch from different apps just by saying it aloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when talking Alexa misunderstands and either opens wrong app or repeatedly asks you to repeat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I look up the weather and listen to music and meditation apps. It's great that you don't have to stop what you are doing just to interact with Alexa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Alexa is the only tool i've found that allows you to quickly find every keyword from which your competitors are already receiving organic traffic. This process is critical as it allows you to cut to the most qualified keywords in your niche (assuming you have existing quality competitors that have a strong seo strategy). This tool is crucial for freelancers/agency SEO folks and is still a value add for in-house folks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The traffic data and even keyword data can be inaccurate so it's important you take it with a grain of salt. The insights are almost always thematically accurate but you should always think of their data as rough estimates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to invest time and thoroughly review every product feature of Alexa's software. It took me a long time to fully realize the entire benefit of their tools (for example I only started using their site audit feature this year and I've been using Alexa for several years) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building a keyword strategy quickly, on day 1. Alexa saves me a ton of time and gets me answers for keyword research faster than any other SEO software I've used. Their technical site audit tool is also fairly robust, specifically with regard to page speed analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructional Coach
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

Alexa has the capacity to build routines which can improve efficiency. For example, you can say "Alexa, good night" and she has the capacity to turn off the lights, lock the doors, set an alarm, program your coffee pot, etc. Alexa is a true virtual assistant in that she is not limited to anything you need to accomplish online, which frankly, is the bulk of my day oftentimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessary dislike anything, however, there are things you need to be aware of. Alexa does have sound recording capabilities so its important to be discreet in certain situations. I'd also make sure you are incredibly in tune with what she can do and all of the voice commands because a mistake could result in the transmitting of information that maybe wasn't intended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'd be as bold to say Alexa actually eliminates the need for an administrative assistant, or at least frees up time for your assistant to perform other tasks. I can set appointments, create alarms, reminders, order lunch, pay my bills, even use her as a note-taking device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Youth Pastor
What do you like best?

Alexa is great at looking up different quick stats or at answering a few styles of questions. She can give a quick answer and save time here and there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the time Alexa is simply a 3rd party middle-man to Google. The majority of the questions I ask or words that I use are miss-heard or will just direct me to a google webpage. Which is pointless because what's supposed to set Alexa apart is being her own knowledge and help giving entity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alexa is a convenient and "cool" technology to have but doesn't actually always help the way you want to be helped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There's different questions (too many random categories to really be specific about what) that I can get answered by Alexa which helps me be more productive with my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

This software is one of the best I have used for marketing, it is easy to use and has generated invaluable benefits for the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only negative point is its price, however I consider it worthwhile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want more leadership for your business, don't stop using Alexa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helpful to evaluate the competition and for content management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medical Communications Writer II
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

There is nothing I really can say that is the best; I like pretty much everything about it; there are a few things that it does better than others, but that is mostly in certain cases. Overall, I like the entire concept of Alexa. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that there are potential issues regarding privacy, but I know that this is a common issue that many people and organizations would like to see mitigated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that privacy is something all companies should be looking into to improve themselves... including this one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have utilized this software with making things easier for both our organization and our consumers, in addition to trying to make it easier to retrieve information and make processes more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Assessment and Evaluation Support
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Hands free capability is awesome! I really enjoy the device and software as it makes like a little easier. Very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires an app to add features and functionality. Also, I can’t use the Alexa in the app to do the same things as I would on the device itself. Requires a plug and doesn’t stay charged long if running wireless. Not a lot of business apps available so I am limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lists and update for what my day is like. Including reminders, alarms, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Designer
Design
What do you like best?

Extreme value in unique marketing tools and visualizations concerning clients, competitors, topics and more. Everything you need to really understand the market. The amount and quality of the features on Alexa exceed any other tool I've used similar. Insights give you more background information to build from rather than demographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price point is extremely high. The organization could be optimized more for more efficient use and comprehension of the vast amount of tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market research, buyer personas, SEO, site design, content creation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Alexa can help the power of pulling in data, analytics, results, and every other trend. It's always helpful to come up with a new strategy and improvements for your business. It also helps to give a lot of insights for many competition and how to get potential customers too. You can see how every traffic drives in and how does it work, you also can track down the problems for what would die down the traffic and how to get more insights on that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does have a lot of good features but it would come with a bigger price and make it too expensive now. Especially the free version limitations are very strict as well. Also, the toolbar can be improved for the better of use too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alexa was used for one of the resources to pull in the data for competition and gave a good sense of how it trends directionally too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that if I don't have things to write with at my fingertips, I can tell Alexa to add them to my shopping list and she does it without hesitation. She also has the most updated news and suggestions for me. I love that she can play games with my kids and they think it's just hilarious that she talks back to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about Alexa is that sometimes she doesn't quite understand what I am saying. No matter how clear I say words, sometimes she doesn't pick up on them right away. Also, if I have the volume turned up to 8 or 9, she can't hear me when I say anything else unless I turn the volume down for her to recognize my voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alexa is a hands on tool that can be used in meetings to answer quick questions and pull up information via the internet. It's like google, but at your fingertips with a few words. It is more efficient and helps us solve problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how Amazon walks you through your first skill with Alexa. The machine learning-esque builder is intuitive and makes a relatively complex task fairly straight forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I didn't dislike. Last time I used it, skills could only be developed in javascript, so additional languages weren't supported - but I'm pretty sure that has been added now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a top of the line voice integration with smart speakers, this is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to build skills that could help people look up information about different beers using a third party API. The benefits are great because the voice just hits a secure endpoint for your code to run. I built my skill in AWS, so it was all serverless and I didn't have to worry about hosting my own code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alexa has the best music system and sound quality is great as well. We can schedule the playlist with timings and that works amazing. The remainders setting is amazing as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The music control system is not so great; it can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is AI / Automation product and amazing features, quality and as promised. It is better than its competitor's products in terms of value that it offers for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have Alexa in office for remainders and I ask lots of questions to Alexa and gets answers in seconds without wasting time to type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite features are being able to manage my shopping list by voice, and being able to set multiple named timers by voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to get Alexa to play music that does not have an English title. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of inventory, now when someone is out, it can be added to the shopping list immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Alexa solves a lot of problems for me on a day-to-day basis. Being able to call out to check a forecast, start a conference call, or ask about some research I'm working on has been very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Alexa doesn't understand me...which can be frustrating. It's annoying to keep having to repeat myself. However, I do feel like that issue has improved over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to call out and get an answer to inane things saves me time. It just keeps me focused on the more time consuming issues I need to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The ability to manage my devices and stay connected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Home privacy is at risk and people can identify who is present on the home based on echo private conversations and others can also access echo conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Alexa is very useful and helps increase productivity by offering a hands-free user experience that allows for multitasking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Voice offers a more intuitive way to access business applications. With Alexa for Business, IT teams can build custom skills that add a voice interface to applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, or any of your custom apps and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
What do you like best?

The very affordable device, super easy to install and to use! great value for the great price,

perfect for your retail or open house, or even office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not that loud if you want put nice music Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DEFINITELY great choice to make if you need voice assistant device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

chill music in our showroom and open house! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

I used Alexa and really like how easy it to market to my customers and the competitior back link checker was the most useful to me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support package pricing seems too high priced. I wish that the support team was quicker to reply when I have a question, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love how I can see how effective our web site is using statistics. In addition to how well our web site is running as well as how to make out web site more useful against our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Makes my life easier and helps me stay organized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to play music (for example my Spotify playlists). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My Alexa gives me verbal calendar reminders of business meetings and tasks I've created and helps me with overall time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Simple commands like "weather", "schedule" or asking it to turn on/off lights/devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Alexa doesn't always hear you clearly. Or very often you'll ask something and receive a response of "I don't know". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reception music is a big thing. It's nice to have a portable speaker we can sync with a playlist so easily. Also, Alexa is able to turn off lights from the front of the office, which is helpful as I'm often the last person out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

The convenience when we are looking for songs to play Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we are happy with all of the features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We play music to teach Salsa dancing, it helps making the music playing a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Alexa to simplify some simple tasks is fast, easy, and once used necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If I don’t want it listening I shit off the power to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calling, speakerphone, sending texts, automated home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.