Mozy is easy to use. I was able to recover the files very easily once when I lost few files from my system.
- Easy to recover files.
- Not much difficult to configure, although we had some IT help.
- We can schedule the backup's.
- The alternative for poor performance is do not schedule the backup in the office hours.
- When mozy is in progress of taking backup, the system becomes drastically slow.
- It's very hard to even pause then mozy is in progress.
- All you have to do it bear with it.
- We had to select the folder manually which has to be added for backup, that process somewhat can improved.
- if your system has antivirus and mozy both running, you can't do anything else, even though my system RAM was 32 GB.
- Easy to Configure
- Easy to Use
- All I did not like is, it makes the system pathetically slow, rest all is quite good.
We had mozy installed in everyone's system. We were using mozy to restore the lost files.