Work for Dubsado?

Learning about Dubsado?

Dubsado Reviews

Showing 6 Dubsado reviews
Dubsado review by Terrica S.
Terrica S.

"Dubsado - The best CRM for Creative Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

I love the Dubsado platform and its integrations and offerings. As a creative small business, I can set-up and complete everything from inquiry to payment within this system. Additionally, the Dubsado team is consistently taking feedback, creating new features and the support team is top notch. The best investment I've made in my business.

What do you dislike?

Lack of mobile app - but that's currently in the works based on recent feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a service based business, specifically in the creative realm this is the best platform for you.

client management, scheduling, invoicing, on-boarding, off-boarding and so much more. This makes my business more streamlined on the admin back end and for the customer. It also helps elevate my customer experience.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dubsado

"Dubsado Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Dubsado has automations available to streamline the client on-boarding process. It has great integration with your business email, branding, and calendar.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to connect to your bank account so you have to manually track expenses if you don't use Quickbooks. Right now, Dubsado does not link to Quickbooks Self-Employ, so the manual tracking actually detracts from the desire to bookkeep through the platform. There is also only a 14 day refund policy as as opposed to other hosts who offer a longer time span to get your money back. It is not entirely intuitive and it isn't as easy to follow as other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do free trials on many systems like Dubsado to ensure that the style fits your needs. I found that while this is a great platform for some users, I've been happier with other software.

Client on-boarding is simplified. I have found benefits with the ability to create canned e-mails, contracts, invoices, and proposals.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

"Best CRM!"

What do you like best?

Let me start off by saying Dubsado has changed my business life. I joined when they were in the early stages of development, and started off with the free "trial" (in which you get everything that the paid version has, and never expires - the only difference is that you're limited to three clients). I use and love Dubsado for client onboarding (lead capture forms, automated emails, client welcome kits), invoicing, bookkeeping, sharing electronic documents, and so much more. It integrates well into my website and I'm able to customize the branding to match my own. But my favorite part of this program is the amazing customer service. I feel like the success of my business matters to the creators (an awesome husband and wife team) as much as their own. They also have a great free Facebook community that I highly recommend checking out!

What do you dislike?

This is the one tool I use for my business in which I can say there is nothing I dislike.

Dubsado has made me 1000x more efficient and productive by automating SO many processes - from capturing leads, to proposals, sending clients their welcome email/kit, invoicing, and more. The countless free customizable templates help me keep everything consistent and on brand. The trial version has all the same features as the paid version so there's no reason not to check it out!

Dubsado review by Desiree J.
Desiree J.

"Dubsado is a business game changer for the solopreneur!!"

What do you like best?

Automated workflows, contracts, forms and payments all in one place, plus a gorgeous client interface makes this hands down the best tool I use in my business!

What do you dislike?

Truthfully nothing! It works exactly the way I need it to!

I am able to have a seamless client experience, from the moment they fill out my contact form on the site (which triggers a pre-sales workflow) through the client’s project, all the way to the offboarding of the project and beyond. All of this is done with minimal work on my part other than the work I do FOR my client. Dubsado is the best!

Dubsado review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Dubsado streamlines and automates your operation process for clients"

What do you like best?

Well designed product, awesome support, designed with the solopreneur business owner in mind.

What do you dislike?

I am currently looking for an automated/intuitive tool to remind me and support my contact follow-up for leads and prospects, such as Cloze. It does not provide this function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you figure out the pieces of the tool and put them together, it relieves a lot of the daily operation burden.

Also, tap into the support team as they are stellar in helping you get started.

WORKFLOW automation, templated process, client portal for forms and tasks, easy to manage once it is configured.

"Business Management helper"

What do you like best?

That I can send contracts to my clients, as well as communicate with them and it tracks everything. It allows me to also note anything I need to.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot of steps to learn when setting up and sending contracts to clients. Their portal doesn’t always work either so I have to resend.

Managing and communicating with my customers. Benefits are is that it tracks everything.

Learning about Dubsado?

* We monitor all Dubsado reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.