ConnectPlus Reviews & Product Details

ConnectPlus Overview

What is ConnectPlus?

It's an innovative banner ad exchange platform that enables you to advertise your Shopify app for FREE by promoting apps from partnering developers in return.

ConnectPlus Details

ConnectPlus

ConnectPlus Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ConnectPlus community
Have you used ConnectPlus before?

ConnectPlus Reviews

Showing 1 ConnectPlus review
Showing 1 review
Already have ConnectPlus?
Laralancer partners app
What do you like best?

I like that when I Registered, I got 100 free credit. This was a boost to my apps as they do not get really much traffic. Using those 100 free credits + the credit I got for showing other apps I got 17 installs on both apps within a week which is more than I got from Shopify app store.

Also It was really easy to install their code into my site. I just copy, pasted, added a bit of some styling and everything worked perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot buy credit, but I guess this is for a reason. Just fair use I guess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try It. Use the free credit and If you like It, just add ads to your own Shopify apps and I think you will love the free marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ConnectPlus helped me get customers to boost my apps revenue that I earn from every install that I get. And these customers have stayed more than a month using my app. Which is really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of ConnectPlus for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

MaxBounty Logo
MaxBounty
MaxBounty acts as a liaison between advertisers and affiliates, striving for a profitable balance for both sides.
Admixer.Network Logo
Admixer.Network
4.9
Admixer.Network is an ultimate platform for advertising networks creation and management. It builds Premium Ad network with an ecosystem of Direct Publishers and Advertisers offering them ultimate ad management solutions for their needs.
Adpushup Logo
Adpushup
4.8
AdPushup is an ad optimization solution to optimize ad layouts and stack setup forhigher CTR, viewability and improved visitor experience
AdSupply Logo
AdSupply
AdSupply provides amazing ad spaces with high impact and viewability.
PopAds Logo
PopAds
PopAds is simply the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet. Its services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
Convert2Media Logo
Convert2Media
Convert2Media is a full service Advertising and Internet Marketing Agency that provides publishers the necessary tools to promote our merchant's offers.
Engage:BDR Logo
Engage:BDR
engage:BDR is a digital advertising company that is home to a premium, full-service ad network, a programmatic-direct RTB Marketplace, and more!
ViralGains Logo
ViralGains
5.0
Earn Views & Shares For Your Video By Advertising On The ViralGains Platform.
Perform[cb] Logo
Perform[cb]
3.9
Clickbooth allows advertisers to reach new audiences by accessing the largest base of affiliates specializing in all online traffic types.
Switch Logo
Switch
4.0
Switch uses innovative software, intelligence and data analysis to understand the needs of the publisher and the advertiser to create meaningful rewarding relationships.