Design Pickle

4.7

Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.

Work for Design Pickle?

Learning about Design Pickle?

Design Pickle Reviews

Showing 11 Design Pickle reviews
Anne G.

"I LOVE PICKLE!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Pickle has helped me with so many of my graphic needs - from photo retouching to logo creation, to downloadable ebooks - even my powerpoint presentation!

What do you like best?

The quality of the graphics is amazing - I am constantly amazed at the skill of my designer! I LOVE that I have a designer assigned to me - they get to know me and my brand so the time spent on graphics and development is super efficient. And I love that get as many design iterations as I want - what an amazing value - and something that really takes the stress off of me not having to worry about time or pricing of revisions - its all included!

What do you dislike?

I would love it if there were some way to work with Microsoft products as well - ie Powerpoint and Word formats would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Plan your workflow, communicate clearly, and show your designer love :) and you will get amazing results with this company

I have been searching for an amazing graphic designer that I could have as needed for my business for a long time - at a price I could afford for my small business. I also work with multiple brands. Design Pickle fit the bill PERFECTLY

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Design Pickle
Ashlei R.

"Excellent Graphic Design Service for Companies on a Budget"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Design Pickle has helped us develop our graphic content for our digital marketing including emails, social media graphics, images for web designs and one sheets.

What do you like best?

The service is super clear and easy to use. Design Pickle did an excellent job paring us with a designer that understands our business needs and the delivery time for projects has been great. We do a lot of digital marketing in English and Spanish and our designer is fluent in both so this REALLY helps us save time. Our designer is very creative and professional and I think she goes the extra mile for us.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we've been really happy with everything so I don't have much to say here except that it would be help to notified if our designer was going to take a vacation or not working on a particular. We've had things assigned to other designers and it usually takes a little for them to complete the jobs we are sending because they don't know what we are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure that you give clear directions and get paired with the right designer.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Brandon M.

"Phenomenal Service, Communication & Design Skill"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Design Pickle has their act together. From order, tracking, communication, follow up... EVERYTHING they do from start to finish is top notch. Even if you don't get the right look and feel the first time, which only happens when you communicate clearly, they do revisions until you are happy. I have NEVER had a single request pushed back, or poor communication, I can not recommend them enough!

What do you like best?

The communication portal, love the tracking and submitting. Love not needing to text or pick up the phone. Love that they learned what I like best for each clients design style and they help emulate the brands nicely. I highly recommend every part of their service.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, for the price, I've not found a darn thing I don't like because I love all they do. They did try to switch my designer a few times, but I asked to stay who I was with. They are incredibly accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Stop wasting time with other firms that charge high prices, long delay times, give excuses... USE DESIGNPICKLE I am serious, you will absolutely love them! Forget FIVERR, seriously get a design team that can do it all and communicates. With all the time delays and different personalities on Fiverr, you'll have a much better experience avoiding them and going to DesignPickle.

Kristina B.

"Great addition to our team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Just like any business, we have busy and slow times. Unfortunately, during those busy times, we can't just hire the extra help we need because we would run out of work. Design Pickle is just the thing we need to help us out during those busy times when we need designs for our ads.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to submit a task, the super quick turnaround time, and the designs are usually pretty spot on. It beats the heck out of our former design company we used.

What do you dislike?

I guess the only thing I don’t like is some of the designers who sub in for our normal designer don’t do as good of a job, and aren’t as good at following directions. He’s usually really good though, and he designs most of our stuff. I don't know who will be doing our design each time now.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We tried other companies but they were the most cost effective and had the best options. We were over-paying for another service that we didn't get to utilize it as much.

We're able to get our designs for any of our blogs or ads needed

Nick A.

"Design Pickle is an incredible tool! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Design Pickle helped craft our social media strategy, as well as designed flyers, business cards, email headers and footers, t-shirts, and other promo material.

What do you like best?

Attention to detail, and the customer support has been incredible.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would take a little longer than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Go into the process by tempering expectations as far as time constraints are concerned. You should be well prepared for it to take a few days longer than expected. Also, allow time for revisions throughout your process. Try not to leave important designs for the last minute.

I'm solving the need for paying my own graphic design team. We've realized benefits of being able to do multiple designs on demand.

Michael Patrick S.

"High-Quality Graphic Design That Doesn't Break The Bank"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Design Pickle has helped me with many projects and tasks. Specifically relating to YouTube Thumbnails, Marketing Graphics and Website Graphics.

What do you like best?

They are very efficient and quality without breaking the bank.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This company has done amazing work!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Design Pickle is a phenomenal company and I highly recommend using them for your graphic design needs. They have done a stellar job at providing high-quality graphics quickly without breaking your business bank account!

I am solving the issue of my graphics. Everything in 2019 is visual, which means you need top notch visuals. Design Pickle does an amazing job at this! I have received high-quality graphics quickly!

PI
Project Manager in Internet

"Exactly What I Needed"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was in search of a solution for some of our high volume design work, specifically for our content that we share via our blog. We were previously using a variety of sources and the quality was lacking. Along came Design Pickle. Today I am placing 3 -4 orders per day and better than 90 are used without edits.

What do you like best?

Design Pickle is a unique approach to getting design work completed. You need to spend time, share lots of details and allow the work to evolve. But DP is good about setting you with a regular designer, so your look and feel continues to mature and improve. Things get to a point that you feel like you have a remote designer on your team...but at a remote location.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I have two accounts running together right now and I'd like to manage them from the same dashboard. Right now i have one with my work email attached and another with my personal email attached. However, I do know that DP is working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for high volume work that you will need to execute regularly, DP is a very nice service. But you need to approach the company with an appropriate perspective. Don't expect a full service design firm, but rather a system to produce good, basic work in volume.

Cristina (Tina) G.

"Every entrepreneur needs Design Pickle"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Design Pickle handles everything from web assets, blog images, flyers, postcards, you name it! They are quick, easy to work with, and budget friendly- $370/mo for unlimited designs.

What do you like best?

They are so responsive and easy to work with! I've struggled with hiring designers, keeping my brand on point, and not breaking the bank while managing all of that. I could never find the right fit until I found Design Pickle- they make a design n00b like me look like a rockstar!

What do you dislike?

Nothing- they always exceed my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They charge $370/month (flat) for everything. It asked for the avg hourly rate below, and I left it blank because of this.

Jinal S.

"It so much better then hiring a full time Graphic Designer"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use Design Pickle to create all the images for Pinterest, newsletter, and website, blogs. Its a huge time saver and love the quality of work.

What do you like best?

I love that dialy I send 1-2 requests and its gets done pretty quickly. Without having to manage a full time employee

What do you dislike?

I sometime think that the designer doesn't understand what I want, but its my job to explain the task as close to what I want to get the most our of it.

Debbie M.

"Design Pickle has far exceeded my expectations"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

High Quality Graphic Design Services done in a timely manner.

What do you like best?

They use systems that work seamlessly with my internal systems.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything about this service that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have a high volume of graphic design projects this is the way to go.

PM
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"You get what you pay for "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The pickle is great in a pinch, but I would not recommend them for creative work. They can execute a template, but nothing more.

What do you like best?

The price is reasonable but you get what you pay for

What do you dislike?

They do not come up with any ideas and will only do the bare minimum.

Learning about Design Pickle?

* We monitor all Design Pickle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.