Admixer.Network Reviews & Product Details

Admixer.Network Overview

What is Admixer.Network?

Admixer.Network is an ultimate all-in-one ad management platform for advertising networks and large publishers. The platform uncovers the business and economic potential of digital media companies through the stack of the leading advertising technologies, quality demand and high-level expertise. What is Admixer.Network? Admixer.Network is a comprehensive stack of ad serving technologies tailored to the needs of large publishers and different types of ad networks. In addition to the powerful ad management tool, internal DMP and CMP, Admixer.Network works as a complete ad revenue engine due to the seamless integration with Admixer.SSP providing an instant connection to millions of quality advertisers. Also available for websites and mobile apps in the simplified version of the Admixer.Publisher (https://admixer.com/publisher). With the help of Admixer.Network, users can: - Create and manage Desktop, Mobile Web, InApp, Video, Audio, Native, RichMedia, or CTV ad networks and ad campaigns - Choose from different pricing models and types of auctions - Use flexible inventory grouping - Set up the effective waterfall, RTB or HB connections - Target precise audience with multiple targeting options, Admixer.DMP or your own data with Custom DMP tool - Access immense library of WOW creative templates on CMP module - Get flexible instant lifetime reports - Provide customers (Publishers and Advertisers) with access to the management of their assets - Enjoy financial transparency and internal billing - Save time and resources with seamless integration with Admixer.SSP and it's demand sources - Customize your ad network with white-labeling options, your language and currency - Quick onboarding and dedicated customer support - Allocation of our data centers around the globe provides a minimum delay in ads delivery to anywhere. To learn more, drop us a line at https://admixer.net/contactus

Admixer.Network Details
English, Russian

Admixer.Network is an ultimate platform for advertising networks creation and management. It builds Premium Ad network with an ecosystem of Direct Publishers and Advertisers offering them ultimate ad management solutions for their needs.

Admixer
2008
London, United Kingdom

Admixer.Network Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Admixer.Network community
Have you used Admixer.Network before?

Admixer.Network Reviews

Showing 18 Admixer.Network reviews
Already have Admixer.Network?
Project Manager
What do you like best?

I'm glad that we chose Admixer for our business. The team offers excellent expertise, new targeting options are exceptional. We used to run a lot of advertising multilanguage campaigns in different countries via different DSPs, but now we have one account with an integrated dashboard to manage all media buys from one place. Other great benefits are the detailed reporting analysis, many catchy ad templates in the creatives library. We have lots of plans ahead, so we're planning to enlarge our cooperation with Admixer.

Also, I added two of our own and operated websites for advertising. We added a few ad blocks to monetize websites with banners. We control the fill rates, viewability, and performance. The platform has good and clear functionality to handle monetization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are way too many tools to use in the Network platform. You have to be ready to invest time in exploring them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Admixer is a good and worthy investment in online advertising. It is a very effective tool once you get accustomed to it and learn how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Admixer provides us with transparent and fully controlled advertising. We pay as much as we want and monitor our ad spendings in real-time, which makes our ad campaigns much more organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Services Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

I wasn't sure whether my business needs to hire its own technology for advertising. Work with Admixer helped me realize all of the importance of this solution. I use this service for setting advertising campaigns that promote various Lovat products for retailers. As we work in many different markets, every day we add and optimize numerous campaigns in different languages. I want to mention great targeting options, real-time reporting, and the possibility to connect with publishers in any region via Admixer quickly. So Admixer is advertising technology + service team that helps add traffic to your Network account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. I did not find any flaws when using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your business operates in different markets, you run plenty of campaigns, and you care about performance, this is a platform to help you keep everything under control (and not overpay!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I've mentioned above, the main benefits for me are detailed targeting, reporting (I'm a huge analytics fan), and the opportunity to scale Lovat awareness by adding new and new websites and apps for advertising. Admixer gives us all these things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing And Public Relations Consultant
What do you like best?

Admixer changed my mind regarding the necessity of having your own technology for advertising. Now it's an irreplaceable tool for me!

I use Admixer for setting advertising campaigns that promote various Competera products for retailers. I enjoy having full control over dozens of ads. From a single glance at the dashboard, I can grasp whether everything works well. Before I had to control ad campaigns in different DSP accounts, it was exhausting.

Real-time reporting that provides so many insights is also a great feature worth mentioning.

Also, I want to admit Admixer's precise targeting (it was one of the main reasons why I decided to start working with Admixer). The targeting functionality helps hit very relevant users and avoid wasting budgets. The platform also allows us to connect with partner publishers as well as buy traffic from Admixer.SSP. At the moment, our results are promising, and I believe that we can scale our partnership with Admixer in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all the required customization is implemented so far. However, the main custom features were quickly implemented despite the additional charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend admixer if you need to bring your online advertising to the new level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Admixer platform proves that there are many things in online advertising that you can delegate to technology and only win! Speaking of benefits, I'll name just a few — time-saving ad management, extensive reporting, targeting + access to quality in-app inventory through Admixer SSP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Marketing
What do you like best?

This is our first experience with such platforms, and I really like how the process is going. I'm only a few months with Admixer, but I already see results in optimizing our marketing resources. In addition to our web ad campaigns, we decided to add in-app ads. With Admixer, we handle everything within one platform. It's convenient to distribute the ad campaign's budgets between different channels (web and in-app). I also like the creatives library, the templates are fantastic. Trying new ad formats helped us increase ad performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really serious. Maybe it should be a bit more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for scaling your media buying activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ad management, cross-channel advertising. I also like analytics and reporting, in-depth real-time reports. Also, I want to mention multiple targeting options and an intuitive ad campaign setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

We're happy with our partnership with Admixer! We are active users of the Network platform, and now, this service is an essential part of our monetization strategy. We added our inventory to the Network and manage ads on our website with its help.

Another great thing is that with Admixer we can onboard and monetize our 1st party users' data. We are going to use that data to power our ad campaigns. Admixer has a DMP module inside the system for segments building and audiences activation.

Also, I have to admit an excellent support in all tech questions — the customer care service is fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any problems. Admixer met all my expectations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a bit of time to understand it, but it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is efficient monetization and data gathering and segmentation. The platform is convenient at first sight and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

"With the help of the Admixer platform, I manage my ad campaigns, which I run on multiple websites. The best thing is that Admixer also offers DMP functionality. The latest will help us gather and segment our users' data and use it for our future ad campaigns. You can set up your ad campaigns fast, and there is no paperwork to do.

The customer service is outstanding, my manager Irina is friendly and understanding.

I recommend Admixer to everyone looking for an ad server to setup, manage and optimize multiple ad campaigns from one place without paying to resellers." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Time-consuming onboarding lessons, but I also understand that it was necessary and I like that it was personal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would ilke to recommend Admixer for the ad inventory management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My priority is cost-effective advertising, effective ad management and collaboration with a reliable partner. We got exactly what we needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR manager
What do you like best?

We hired Admixer to control all the media buying inside the OWOX marketing team. First of all, I like their approach. Before selling Admixer advertising technology, they dove into our business needs. Afterward, the manager offered us an adtech stack to cover our requirements. So we got a ready-to-use advertising solution with an opportunity to add Admixer's supply partners (in addition to ours).

Second, I like how the interface is build, every step opens one after another building a logical chain, so you don't need to go back if you forgot smth — just scroll to the left! Third, the help resources and support team are great, and the response time is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything to dislike for now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'd say total ad campaign control. I save time when tracking all ad activities from one account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Ease of use and implementation. We're using Admixer for our SaaS product for esports arenas. With Admixer, we define, set up and manage ad placements within the product. Also, the functionality allows us to manage advertising as well. Also, Admixer offers a wide range of ad formats, both standard like banners and video, to rich-media expandable ads, highly customizable native ads, and many more features to run, optimize, and make the most out of your digital properties.

Last but not least, Adoixer offers built-in monetization opportunities for your site/app/product - which include Google ADX, and many demand partners connected to Admixer directly - Admixer ADX.

And one more thing - the customer support team is awesome. They reply fast, always help you out, and they're always there to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Delay in data fetch, lack of some data points on the reports (e.g. city-wise stats, unique visitors etc). Nothing more actually - the product has all features you might ever require, and even a couple more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Admixer, we now can manage all our digital marketing activity in one solution, with API access for stats, detailed reports, easy UI. The team is constantly working on upgrading the platform, providing even more features for the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

We have been cooperating with the Admixer in several fields since 2018.

Picking the right business partner is crucial. If you choose the wrong partner, your company could fail before it’s had a chance to take off. AdMixer is a reliable business partner that will always share your passion and ambition& Sometimes it challenges you, and brings in new skills and ideas.

But something that is the most important is reliability. We can always rely on AdMixer, as they willing to effectively working through any situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes too long until you connect Inventory with Demand Campaigns or Admixer Adx. We wich, this process could be shorter, faster, and simplier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to manage all the publishers' accounts on Admixer.Network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The on demand mixer in the main dashboard allows to adjust the current advertising and publishing campaigns quickly and the menu gives several possibilities as a new entry control and balance stopping management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User access is limited for several users - just admin right users have the choice to stop or resell a campaign. Other users need to access the single manager of the advertising channel to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our advertising campaigns can be controlled and adjusted in one system - its possible to use it for sales and buys (complete A/R). The network is great to fix all the channels in one platform and to have only one main dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

I want to highlight the proper dashboard that allows me to keep a smart overview of active campaigns and their performance. Also, the support team is amazing, I get responses to my emails within 15 minutes, and if I need a better understading of some features, I can always ask for a call which I know will be scheduled asap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any obvious disadvantages yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to ask questions to the support team. It will help you to learn the service faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effective ad spending, saving time on settings and ad optimization. With Admixer platform, I spend less time on managing ad campaigns while focusing on business development stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Marketing Communications
What do you like best?

I like that Admixer team is always ready to customize the platform features for us, we asked for a few and they added them. Also, I appreciate the ability to manage video and display ad campaigns from one account. The reps are very polite and friendly, my manager Irina showed real care about me as a customer.

I wish them good luck and much success with their projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing at times with more features than I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We see a good performance and don't have any quality issues. Payments are on time and their team is a pleasure to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partnership Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like that Admixer fits for the enterprise level. It allowed us to build the whole ad infrastructure and start earning on digital ads. The usual ad server was not enough for us, as we wanted to differentiate and slice publishers' inventory. On the other hand, we aspired to give the advertisers a chance to target the audience for their ad campaigns precisely. Admixer helped us with that too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting for advertisers could be more flexible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to manage all the accounts for Publishers and Advetisers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Admixer.Network presents lots of possibilities for our clients' ads inventory management - all types of ads including video and native. We've made an easy API integration with our CMS and work in a collaboration. Admixer also offer header bidding and tag integrations for our customers, easy monetization from their premium SSP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Admixer has been open and transparent in their discussions, even when modifications were required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We offer our corporate clients who use Web-T CMS ad serving service from Admixer. Thus, publishers can not only manage their content, but also ad inventory. With stats API from Admixer we plan to integrate reporting to our dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Commercial Officer
What do you like best?

When we are in need of some custom development, Admixer Technology guys are always ready to help and sooner or later we receive what we need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes new features and system updates caused a some mixups, but it means that product is developing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a biggest Ukrainian digital Media Holding we were in need of Ad server which will allow us to manage all our inventory (bunch of sites and mobile apps with different themes) from one interface, grouping inventory to Products, in one hand, and on the other hand, to provide agencies and advertisers with self-service interface for launching direct ad campaigns. Admixer matches to all this tasks, moreover, we get the ability to use Admixer.DMP for reach targeting. And also to seamlessly connect our remnant inventory to Admixer.SSP for monetization. The rest of inventory is easily monetized by our own programmatic sources which are also connected from the same technology and interface. So, we have a 360 solution for all our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Business Development, DACH
What do you like best?

Admixer offers great oppurtunity to make high Revenue with one Platform for all Publishers. You can use it as a Publisher and as Network as well.

The most important thing, that you can make money with it if and when you understand it well.

The excellent support Team is always very friendly, fast and helpful. I can say, all Teams of Admixer are taking our suggestions, recommendation and wishes very serious and change many things in order to help us to get more userfriendly Platform and make much more Profit. We thank Admixer Team very much for this Platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can't say, that we don't like the Platform, because it brings us money. But the issue, that you need time to understand how it is work. it's a bit complicated, especially for Networks.

Admixer Network Platform is very extensive. There are long process until you connect Supply Inventory with Demand Campaigns or with Admixer Adx. This Process can and should be shorter and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you will like it, don't worry if it takes a bit time to understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it helps us to centralize our activity in one very effective Platform. it offers us SSP solution and Ad Server as well. We don't have connection Problems, this is big Plus for Admixer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inventory and data management. Monetization from all Admixer demand potential - worldwide programmatic from Admixer.SSP and more direct demand from Admixer.DSP with local Moldova advertisers . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some problems with absence of consolidated reporting from all Admixer products, but, as stay constantly connected with the guys, we know they are solving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started our collaboration using Admixer.DMP, which helped us to become a first data provider for the Moldova's market. Then we switched ad management to Admixer.Network solution which also help us to gather data seamlessly and to get maximum from our profits potential.

So, what we have is an overall solution for all our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ability to organise all our publishers and manage their inventory of all kinds. In addition, data management tool in Admixer.Network allows to increase revenue from data selling. Latest Ad formats are developed and available for use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No negative comments to raise about using the Admixer technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Admixer simplified inventory and ad campaigns management for us. And also we now can offer a fully self-served ad server for our publishers, which allows to avoid discrepancies with publishers, as they are using the same tech stack Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.