Chrome Reviews & Product Details

@google
22,626,565 Twitter followers
224,374 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Chrome Reviews

Showing 785 Chrome reviews
Already have Chrome?
Programmer Analyst
What do you like best?

It is the fasted web browser in the world. It is a service provided by Google and makes web browsing safe, secure, fast, and reliable. Chrome has different features like Extensions, developer mode, themes, and Google apps. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, IOS, Blackberry, and other OS present in the world. It runs smoothly on the smartphone and able to display HTML5, Javascript, and others. It is the most advanced search engine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It consumes a lot of memory and RAM. If your RAM is low then it may be stuck and do not perform well.

In very little duration it comes with new updates so it consumes more memory by updating it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chrome is the best and fastest web browser so everyone should use it on a computer or smartphone to surf the internet. Chrome is supported on all operating systems and companies are using it to connect with the internet so it is a better option to switch from old and outdated web browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is used for web browsing, searching, playing videos using the internet and helps connect with the world. I browse the internet on my mobile and Chrome is the busiest app in my mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Of Global Services
What do you like best?

What I like the most about this fascinating search engine is The elegant Google design that it has which attracts many customers is also extremely easy to use on the other hand, it has extensive data. It is fast to start compared to other browsers. Google Chrome is actually a very excellent browser because its interface is very easy and simple to understand and its voice search application is excellent and it works excellently on PC and mobile devices. Google Chrome updates itself based on the latest security implementations, making it highly secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about this browser is the high level of memory and CPU consumption for one system compared to other browsers. This makes the memory load quite a large additional load which creates random system access. Another quality that I do not like is the existence of the problem related to the privacy of user data, since Google Chrome has been fined several times by several countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is excellent, it is an excellent search engine, but in my recommendations for the product there would be an improvement in terms of the ability to cover the memory of the pc, among other recommendations, it is to make more continuous updates of the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google Chrome is an excellent browser when searching for anything we need to know. It is fast, robust and very easy to use. Even in workplaces, whenever we get stuck with some technicalities, we can simply search for them in Google Chrome and get the desired details. also thanks that I can use it on my cell phone I can use it anywhere I am without having to be sitting on a monitor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Chrome
Research Analyst
System Engineer
What do you like best?

The sleek design of Google chrome attracts many customers as it is user friendly. It takes the least time to be launched when compared with other browsers. Google chrome is actually a very fast browser. Google chrome updates itself as per the latest security deployments, making it highly safe and secure. It also supports other platforms apart from Windows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Google chrome consume very high memory and CPU for a system with respect to other browsers. This creates an extra burden of the Random access memory of a system. Secondly, there is some issue related to privacy of user data as Google chrome has been fined multiple times by various countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google chrome is working fine and moving in the right direction. The only recommendation from my end is their team need to focus on minimizing CPU and memory usage of Google Chrome. The developers of Google Chrome need to work on privacy of user data as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google chrome is a great browser to search anything and everything. It is fast, robust and higly user friendly. Even at workplaces, whenever we get stuck with some technicalities, we can simply search them on Google chrome and get the desired details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I really like the keyboard shortcuts it offers. I use so many shortcuts while using the browser and the add ons I can add to facilitate the small tasks in my daily working. Also the Sync feature which synchronizes all the extensions as well the bookmarks and my passwords securely if I login to the browser with my Google account. There are extensions available for almost everything I need I have been using these extensions and this browser from so many years but still I find this is the easiest browser to use in daily life. It is very smart browser that understands the needs of its users and act pro actively and they invite suggestions as well from the users of the applications that which features they need so that they can work on them if required by a large audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very good browser but everything comes at a cost as we all know. By using this browser some of the information is used by the third parties in form of cookies even if I am browsing them in the Incognito tabs. This is the only thing I dislike in this browser. Also One more thing I dislike in this browser is the RAM it consumes everytime I start using the application my laptop freezes if I open more than 15 tabs at a point of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would surely recommend Chrome to others as I am really satisfied by this browser. Its a complete package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have to remember my passwords on different websites or applications. It also helps me shift from working on my phone to working on the same link in my computer. This browser is again a widely used one so I can find this browser everywhere I know. Using some of the features of this browser I can simplify a lot of tasks in my daily life.

It is completely customizable so I can add features that are useful for me and remove featues that I do not use in the browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Chrome is fast and most efficient browser ever. It loads the web pages so quick and has clean and simple interface. With its endless extensions, it takes the browsing experience to next such as AdBlock, Grammarly, LastPass and many more. It stores our passwords and usernames securely and enables us to login easily with just one click. It is frequently updated to provide the user best experience. It can be easily synced across any device with just simple login. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It consumes a lot of RAM while using and sometimes in the background. It's another major concern is its privacy related issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its free, fast and can be easily synchronized across any devices with its huge extensions base it stands out among its other competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Browsing made easy, fast and more intuitive with chrome, thanks to its huge extensions base. Switching between tabs is easy and it handles multiple number of tabs so efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its speed

flexibility

integration with 3rd party software

The knowledge base is precise and complete

Coding has been so easy since using chromium

Integrates any antivirus / pop up blocker

quality, competance and effectiveness of their support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. They have always promptly fixed their issues.

*Maybe add additional warnings when blocking 3rd party connections. We have had issues with customers promptly blocking connections from Chrome without being warned first hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chromium is the easiest browser/platform to code on, personally. It's flexible, has a wide array of different integrations and the support is quick and efficient. The knowledge base is also very complete and relevant. We rarely need to reach out to their support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using chromium to build Activix CRM and are using it for other thrid party tools. Allows an efficient 3rd party cookie connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is fast, agile, simple, and basic. It can easily be customized according to the taste of the user. There are many extensions that serve to enhance the work of the user with various features. The software has a sync function that shapes the system in a convenient way for the user. Incognito mode is quite secure. it has a great interface that I feel so comfortable while using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most heartbreaking part of the software that the users usually talking about it is the space the software covers in the memory of the computer. This reason sometimes leads to the situation that I am being unable to use the software and the computer can not work with other apps either. This means, in order to use the software in the smoothest way the user should buy an expensive computer or phone that the memory could be enough for extensive use. I have some concerns about the privacy of Chrome that is quite worrying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take into account that you should have a computer with 8 RAM that you can use the software in a comfortable way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I provide my access to the internet and the platforms through Chrome. Here I do some international negotiations about our services and its sales possibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Embedded Engineer
What do you like best?

Its helps me to search everything on internet .It is very easy to use and so much user friendly.The quality of knowledge that i can get from the chrome is quite amazing .The main interesting fact of this service is it is not case sensitive and no need of any spelling checking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most disturbing part that come to mind while using chrome is the inproper page loading with low internet it takes a lot of time in loading web pages while on surfing with low data services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Chrome is the best search engine that i had found in my life .Without chrome day to day life is becoming so easy . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As i am working as a Embedded Engineer its so hard to keep all things in my mind regarding both hardware and software so while in working if i got any doubt regarding any component or on any software i just search in chrome to get better results leading me to finish my work in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OG II
What do you like best?

easy browsing and you can easily search anything which have on google and other related websites its best and amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don't think that chrome have any dislike activates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i can recommended to my friends and family and other colleges to use chrome its easy and best way of browsing and its also have many tabs for working and its support many extensions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it is easy to use and i am easily work on different tabs and work on different think in one window Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Coordinator
What do you like best?

It is the only web browser that works the best with Ellucian software. It is easy to connect all my Google accounts. No hiccups like with Safari. I like that it doesn't have a lot of updates and is safe to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a bit easier to use on my iPhone, more user friendly but other than that its a great browser. I wish you could view things privately like you can with the iPhone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to search for things quickly and adjust to your preference (ie: bookmarks all in one place). Works well with loading cookies and javascript. I like that I can save bookmarks quickly and access them on my laptop or mobile device with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Android Developer
What do you like best?

Chrome is a very reliable browser, it's UI is simple and elegant, the developer tools is a very handy option suitable for developers, this browser actually is most recommended for developers, i love how google is trying to integrate the browser along with it's services and with android phones, being able to send links to my phone is an awesome feature, incognito is a helpful feature, chrome store has a lot of plugins which can be super useful, chrome is maintained sucessfully by Google they always keep it updated with the latest fixes and updated, privacy controls are simple to use and they let you be in control of everything the website can access, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

how it eats my available ram so fast is somehow annoying to me, i wished that there was a feature that can let me save all my tabs somewhere so i can restore them anytime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

a simple browser for everything that works, simply using it for anything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

The compatibilty of the browser with many daily used Google products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be disliked about Chrome as now it has the monopoly and ease of use due to connecting user to various application from Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use google products in your daily life then probably this is the best browser to go for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't use any browser except chrome hence I solve all the browsing and searching work through it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how simple and neat it is to use Google Chrome, compared to other web browsers such as the one with the fox and the windows in built. Also, the enormous amount of extensions is a very positive point (they range from email tools to website block, add block, grammar check). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As many of you might already know, it uses a lot of RAM memory, so you need to be careful, especially if you use the browser at the same time as running heavy applications, such as games and engineering software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the inter-device and inter-platform integration of the browser. Also, make sure you install useful extensions that will help your navigation become more focused and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use chrome as my main browser and it helps me stay focused at work with the third party website blocking extension. Also, integration with Gmail (which is the email used in my company), youtube, and google search website helps me keep track of my research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Chrome, once again, works with all the G Suite programs and software, so I can do work in one place and carry over my tabs, my saved preferences, and my favorites across computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I feel Google is probably tracking me all the time. They are a little more ubiquitous than I like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free, it works well. It's pretty painless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the internet, a lot, for my job. Chrome works really well as a web browser and hub for all those uses and activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Consultant
What do you like best?

Google Chrome is now the most popular web browser in the world. Of course it is from Google. Best thing about it is that things which do not work on Internet Explorer work in Google Chrome. Chrome auto configures everything for us starting from the tile of Google apps that we are logged into, incognito mode, a built in task manager and sometimes I noticed that download speeds are better in Chrome as compared to Internet explorer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add-ins support is not available in Chrome. Moreover there is a version of Google Chrome called Chromium which gets auto installed and automatically pops up during each restart. It might be happening only for me but it seems very irritating. The one thing I dislike the most is that chrome consumes a lot of RAM when opening multiple tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is absolutely no other browser other than Google Chrome. You do not even have to download it. Now it comes auto installed on most laptops and desktops. Do not think twice just use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently I am using Google Chrome to solve my day to day problems be it be analysis, opportunities, problem solving, job searching etc. Without a browser like Chrome I would have been in a lot of mess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Due to the Multiple tab functionality the Work to done on Chrome will becomes so easy we can manage our interruptions just by opening additional tab without closing our work. I can Search Everything like news, online commerce, professional World whatever with just one click. The most lovable part is it is Spelling sensitive too. It is the leading browser on many operating systems that was proved by the digital trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Chrome will take a large portion of the RAM in our devices. Heavy Memory usage can negatively impacts on the overall performance of the System. Because of the large usage of Chrome my device battery life also getting down to some extents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a very simple and clear interface on the Chrome Browser. The Chrome also opens the Heavy loaded pages very fastly that the Browsing speed cannot be found in any other browsing Platforms. It has the Security system powered by Google it self .It supports the cross platform operation it is purely Platform Independent. so better to keep the browser as chrome because of all its fantastic capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Mostly used browsing Platform by most of the people is chrome because of its multiple tab functionality I can easily done my work. It also gives me to see the web page in a desktop manner in mobile too which will be a great advantage that I can feel like a computer in my hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Chrome is by far the fastest and most efficient browser out there, not only does it allow you to open multiple tabs and windows at once, but you can also be working on all of them at the same time. Its software is very easy to handle for anyone since it is very easy to learn from scratch. Chrome far surpasses other browsers. And most useful of all is that even if you don't have a very good Internet connection, it still works and gives the user a great experience. In addition it is also quite flexible when it comes to personalizing it to suit everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a fairly fast and efficient browser, but on certain computers it can freeze or even close if you do not have a good amount of memory and RAM. But thanks to its quick configuration options this can be easily fixed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to anyone, whether for commercial or personal use Chrome will not disappoint and will always meet the highest market expectations. It is an excellent Google product, it makes my life super easy and saves me time and money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I always use Chrome to carry out my daily tasks, it is my full access to the internet and thanks to it I can keep up with my activities. Thanks to its operation I can be using several tabs and windows at the same time, so I work, study and investigated all this thanks to its effective functionality. I also use Chrome because thanks to its speed I can have the assignments they send me on time and I can even finish them earlier and do much more at my job. Chrome is useful in all situations of everyday life, it is easy, fast and secure. Furthermore, its interface is easy for anyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

web designer
What do you like best?

it has a great and easy to use interface, and provides a smooth internet experience, it also has great features to manage the browsing experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the browser can sometimes lag and crash and also close abruptly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great and smooth experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

internet browsing, running web applications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Benefits of using Google Chrome:

1.We can sync all out browsing related data across all devices just by signing into the device

2.Optimizes the web page to simplified view for better readability of News, Articles and Blogs

3.It provides so many add-on's which can be so helpful in out day-to-day browsing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike about Google Chrome is, it consumes so much of systems memory even if there are less tabs opened Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best for managing data across devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing bookmarks and saved passwords across devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Enginer
What do you like best?

Happy with working with Chrome browser, it is very helpful not only in browsing and even in the point of developer side. easy to debug the issue in client side and easy to inspect the elements in client side. very fast browsing, working fine in offline , easy to add extension and using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no much dislike, some time it get crash without know the reason, managing password some time leads to insecure because, the saved password can be easily view in browser setting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

we recommend all our clients to use chrome because it will support all latest JS and CSS files and it is very flexible in using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a developer, it is very much useful in developing web pages and debugging it. easy to add extension and working with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.