Applied Epic Reviews & Product Details

Applied Epic Overview

What is Applied Epic?

Applied Epic is the industrys most technologically advanced, flexible and secure cloud-based agency management system, providing powerful automation capabilities and a greater level of visibility across an entire book of business. The system offers a single, open application with integrated capabilities to efficiently manage customer relationships, policy and benefits administration, sales automation, and financial accounting processes.

Applied Epic Details
English, French

Applied Epic enables agencies to manage their property and casualty and benefits business in a single application.

Gain a single view of customers: Agencies and brokerages can manage all roles, locations and lines of business within a single application to reduce time and cost spent operating multiple disparate systems.

Connect with insurer partners: Access new markets and automate policy information exchange with your insurers without having to leave the system

Manage sales processes and opportunities: View performance against sales goals and opportunities with role-based, intuitive dashboards to easily track new business opportunities and renewals.

Connect with partners through an open, integrated system: Maximize business value through seamless integration with third-party applications, proprietary systems and other data sources.

Applied Systems
1983
University Park, IL
@AppliedSystems
1,476 employees on LinkedIn®

Applied Epic Videos

Applied Epic Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Applied Epic community
Have you used Applied Epic before?

Applied Epic Reviews

Showing 328 Applied Epic reviews
Already have Applied Epic?
Digital Systems Administrator
What do you like best?

Reporting is wonderful - so much information available. Marketing Module for P&C is very slick. ABD integration - would love to see more and more benefit use options. Our agency is dedicated to utilizing as much as EPIC has to offer to achieve our goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

how the Proofs of insurance section works. it's clunky. Entering information for a certificate or evidence of insurance does not flow in a sensible way in my opinion. Even when you have been doing them for a while, you still have to stop and think about what info goes where. i dislike not having good options to utilize EPIC for crop insurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to house all our review generating divisions (except Crop ) in EPIC. This provides time saving and generates options for the Director of Finance when budgeting and projecting. We are owning our data a little more each day and i do not believe we would be able to do so as quickly on another system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Manager
What do you like best?

I converted from Applied TAM to the Cloud version of EPIC. Being able to login and access information and complete transactions from any locations has been very helpful in successfully navigating Covid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like most of the agency management systems built for large agencies, EPIC is still not user friendly, difficult to set up and for new staff to learn. As with any large AMS change is a long time coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I were to change AMS again I would take the time to review all of the systems available which are appropriate to the size of my agency. One thing that really bothers me about many of the insurance industry software providers is their refusal to allow you to test the system without making a purchase. I would find it very helpful and big selling point if a demo agency were set up for use to ensure the system does what is needed and to do a test run for user friendliness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the normal problems associated with any AMS. In addition, I now have CSR24 and my own mobile app for customers. I can now allow my clients to access their information on their time and request changes, print certificates, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Applied Epic
KG
Account manager
What do you like best?

If there are ever any issues, it is easy to contact someone to get help and it is usually taken care of right then and there. If not, getting contacted back is quick.

As for the product itself: The activity portion is what I really enjoy having. Calendars can get clogged up so quickly and using this means we don't have full calendars to look at.

I have used other systems in the past and they were not great to work with. Customer service was lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the add-ons are a little costly, but that's not uncommon for programs like this. I would rather have add-ons that cost over not having them available. I do wish we had access to the text message program without paying extra, but I also understand why.

We have tried the Applied Rater in the past and it took basically as long to input everything as it takes to just run a quote through all of our carriers. We do have plans to possibly try again, though.

This isn't necessarily a dislike, but maybe an improvement I wish to be made. I would like if we could set a time for a notification to come up on an activity. I often have customers who want contact at 2:00 pm or similar, I then have to create a calendar appointment through my email so that I get notified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the system in place for follow-up activities is key. Being able to save attachments straight to the policy is great, too. We have been able to avoid problems thanks to having the attachments. It has saved us in situations where customers were claiming something and we could prove otherwise. We are looking into adding the text message component, I look forward to that being utilized.

By using Activities, we are solving the problem of having our Office 365 calendars full and confusing. We rely on our calendars as a way to keep track of time off. If we have all of our activities in the calendar, we are unable to keep track of other items.

We want to work with the Applied Rater again to see if it will be a fit for our agency now - in the past it was not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Applied Epic
KG
Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Applied Epic has the most current features available today. Applied is always brainstorming on how to make things better, faster and more valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think reporting is the only thing I would like to see changed, it is way too complicated and it takes too much time to figure out how to get the data you are needing and which report to find it in. I understand it is WAY more sophisticated than the TAM reports, but it was MUCH easier to get what you need out of TAM. So if there is more available, does it really matter if you can't find it or don't know how to access it? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switching to Applied Epic from other operating systems is challenging, but VERY worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved the problem in our agency of everyone doing things their own way. Epic workflows are well defined and it keeps everyone doing thing the same way, and it is very easy to see if they are veering from the workflows we prefer. This also helps with quality control and file auditing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and is helping to streamline our processes. More and more products have been integrated into the platform, helping us to make the system the "true source" of client records Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost goes up each year and sometimes if feels like we are nickeled and dimed to death. Training is expensive and not tailored to our processes. I dislike paying for Applied Analytics (or alternatively another vendor) because the reporting functionality is not good enough. Applied purchased another independent vendor and the price went up 4X. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Join Applied Client Network (separate from Applied) - users helping users is the way to refine and make the systems do what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We did not have a unified, complete view into our clients before Applied Epic. We have shaved weeks off of processing of direct bill commission statements. Attachments and all policy related documents are in one place. We can see a true representation of our book of business. Now the new Applied Marketing Automation has streamlined our marketing efforts also and since it is integrated with Epic - we can see the campaigns and results in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Broker
What do you like best?

We appreciate Applied Epic in our office very much. Huge upgrade from TAM for sure, the attachments being dragged and dropped automatically delete from your computer and go into the data software, it is more easily accessible. All around fantastic. Being able to utilize client portal to help clients access documents without having to wait for a response has been good for our business. We are a small company and some days it's hard to be as timely as we'd like to be. Circling back to the Client Portal again, the client portal has allowed us to give our clients a bit more freedom in their Certificate requests as well as allowing them to make policy change requests and so much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Switching over from Tam to Epic did mess up a lot of our client names and we had to manually go in and fix a large percentage of them. Not a huge problem but it is rather time consuming and tedious. We enjoy everything about Applied Epic; however, when it comes to incorrectly closing out of a client window, etc- you can get "locked out" and it will not allow you to go back into the activity until the Agency Admin manually closes you out of the activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizing Client Portal has been AMAZING!!! We had a lot of fun rolling the client portals out and using CSR24 for Certificates of insurance and easily allowing clients to go over Certificate Holders. The client portal has also allowed our insureds to make policy change request as well as certificate requests that also get all the correct information that we need to issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New Business Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate our client's information. At most, 2-3 clicks is all it takes to find what you're looking for, and when I need to call EPIC for help, all the employees are great at assisting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've found that EPIC is not entirely designed to help with brining over a new producer to a new agency, and transferring his/her book of business into the system. There are a few bugs to be fixed. At times, when having to call EPIC about 1 issue, I find that there are some people who are more knowledgeable and some who are not. With those that are not knowledgeable with what I'm calling about, I feel I waste a lot of time. I would rather the consultant tell me they haven't had to deal with what I'm calling about, and say they'll dig into it and call me later with the final resolution, or have EPIC set up certain teams that I can be transferred to, so that they have experience with what I'm calling on. At times, I have had to sit there and watch on my shared screen as the EPIC consultant learns how to do what I've half taught myself by using the 'help' option that shows me screenshots in EPIC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Submissions can be emailed to carrier contacts at the click of a button, and they're all sent out at once. Being able to import/export various excel documents is very handy! We also recently connected with Indio, and are happy with the way it has been syncing up with EPIC. I also found out ways to create proposals and create them in EPIC, which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Administrator
Insurance
What do you like best?

We love the automated reports. We are able to save so much time by having the information in our inbox when we want it. We also have set up drip marketing email campaigns from activity further actions. This is great and keeps us from having to use a third party. The work group has been great for our agency, but it definitely needs some features. We know it is new and we look forward to see how else we will be able to use it, like with unrouted attachments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of areas that could be simplified, have a lot less clicks. Like from the home screen. If you want to move an activity to a new date and to another person you have to right click on it twice. With TAM you could just click revise activity and do everything you want at one time. Applied University should be part of your license agreement with Epic, it shouldn't cost more. More open API integration, like with Zapier would be great. The price is also a lot, our agency is larger and can handle it, but many smaller agencies don't use Applied products for that reason and you are loosing a lifetime customer for that reason. PAC requests also seem to be slow to be implemented. There are so many great ones there that should be implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get involved with Applied Client Network. I have learned so much from my networking with ACN that made my transition to Epic easier and my day to day so much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting a better handle on our retention and seeing so much valuable data from Applied Analytics, like employee productivity. We have integrated our email marketing from a third party to just using Epic. Sometimes it is still easier (and MUCH cheaper) to use Constant Contact for one off emails so I hope Applied Marketing continues to grow and gets more in line with market pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Applied Epic reaches out to the users and is always updating the product to make it more user friendly.

It is easy to attach and send documents out to clients via the distribution action. With multiple ways to send and to send to multiple contacts at once. This feature is so beneficial when you have to email the documents to a contact and also have to print them. No duplicate work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Marketing Automation is still very new and needs a lot of work but it is getting there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great platform with the potential of being even better.

The applied community is a great way to enter ideas. I know I entered a lot over the years. Each idea gets reviewed and if there is an idea similar to yours the applied staff will link the two ideas together creating a bigger up vote for that idea.

The support staff is amazing. I love using their online chat feature. It is fast and efficient. If they need more information they will call you and can view your screen to see the problems you are seeing.

They also have video and support training on demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to text our clients now which is an awesome new feature to reach out to them.

How to create reports that automatically generate activities for users to follow up on throughout the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Finance, Treasurer, Secretary
Accounting
Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

EPIC has so many time-saving efficiencies that you will find yourself amazed. When set up correctly, the prefill areas allow for a lot of time saved time. Attaching emails are a breeze with fewer clicks or having to re-title descriptions. Being able to edit an attachment is a big help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The part I am struggling with is the Reporting portion of EPIC. (The problem is mostly me I am sure.) EPIC repots are vast and multi-faceted in comparison with the cookie-cutter approach within TAM. We have only been on EPIC for a year so my mission is to get proficient with Reports this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit is TIME SAVED. I had heard this was possible but seeing is definitely believing. Marketing accounts within the system is more streamlined and more easily performed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CSR and department manager
What do you like best?

Ease of use, integration with other programs, carrier partnership, customer and tech support is very helpful when we are having issues. Mobility: Applied mobile and CSR24 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Workflows can be long and tedious for new users. Policy entering, renewal process can be long for some. Hard to change if something was entered in error or incorrectly (such as dates, policy type, or issuing state). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Applied EPIC does all and more than our agency needs. It is great to have options, but EPIC will take quite a while to learn. We've been using EPIC for 6 years and still learning new things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting, and commission delivery and processing, automated policy download and edocs from carriers, automated billing and invoice delivery. Attaching documents and apps, policy marketing. Availability to workfrom home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting Assistant
What do you like best?

Applied Epic is set up specifically for each clients needs. The reports are tailored and give each user exactly what they need for the most successful reporting. The transparency of connectivity is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All departments have to make set up decisions that are cohesive for the entire agency. You must get everyone on the same page for usage to give you the results you want across the board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a great set up for Companies and Brokers with actual policy issuing companies linked together. This allows for much better visibility on the Premium Payable entities and the connection to the receivables at the client level. This allows for a much better understanding on Agency growth and where workflow issues can be resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Epic is a robust system, allowing a ton of customization for every agency that uses it. I like that the system stores all the client data and details. You have the option to filter and sort through the items attached to client and carrier files as well. As an admin, I also use the employee files to keep track of tasks that are needed for the employees or for logins, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support and the reps aren't always reliable. I can call support and ask the same question to 33 different people and get 3 different answers. We have also heard from reps that something can be done, only to dig deeper and find out it can't be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great system! It takes some getting used to, like any software. Of course it has its downfalls, but they are constantly making strides to improve the system and they provide a lot of opportunity for users to voice what they would like to see done with the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to get a good snapshot of what our agency is worth which has allowed us to give raises & bonuses to the staff. I like that all forms of data can be stored in the system, and there is a browser version of the system so it can be accessed from anywhere, even without the program being downloaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

As the Commercial Lines dept. manager, I really like the workflows. This ensures that steps in our processes are not missed. I also like the separate Marketing module and the fact that applications cannot be changed without a record of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of items in Epic that are steps down from TAM. One is the fact that you can't convert a BOP to a Package and Package to a BOP. When marketing or re-marketing an account we don't always know which format will be used. It is a lot of extra work to have to re-setup the application in the system. Another item that is a little frustrating is the Statement of Values in the Commercial Property application. When it pulls in the policy limits it converts them based on the co-insurance percentage and also does not have the ability to calculate the total blanket limit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They should be aware that the migration from TAM is not as easy/clean as we were lead to believe it would be. There was a lot of clean up that had to be done over the first year that we were on Epic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Applied Epic helps with tracking employee productivity. We also subscribe to Analytics, which has improved this ability even further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the updated look of the software. Our old software was a little outdated. Applied offers many different ways to provide servicing to an account and helps cut down on the servicing time per client. Helps keep track of sales and opportunities. I love that Applied is trying to become more tech savvy and to stay up with the times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few items I would like changed in regards to the processing but have submitted these to the tech department for review. The reports are still a little outdated and would love to be able to remove companies and brokers since the initial set up and transfer of old data created duplicated or old carrier data that just clogs up our system. Transactions in the accounting side can be difficult to undo a mistake. Texting option seems great but when you call the "text only" number it gives you a message about this not being a working number which I feel can cause issues if a client calls it. There has to be an easy fix to correct this message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When switching over from old software to new. Don't transfer all data. It just creates a big mess that cannot be cleaned up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems that we're trying to solve. The ease of use helps production times per client and helps to keep track of new business sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of working within Epic, structuring it to your agencies needs and searching for items within Epic. Clients in alpha order vs code order as it was in TAM Applied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to attach something to more than one item; reports definitely need an upgrade; unable to obtain a quick view of the CL applications. Not able to just choose an activity as so many of them are attached to an event. We do not use the workflows. When sending an email through Epic the activity show a description, just email sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Coming from Applied TAM this is a huge step above that platform. It is user friendly and the new integration with other options such as Indio and the Marketing module you would be hard pressed to find a better option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits: somewhat time saving, with additional changes it can be a better time management program. Able to download direct bill commissions and apply to clients using a spreadsheet. Sorting items in activities and attachments, much easier to find items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Epic is so logical that you it creates a process flow that you can't avoid. This is so helpful when you have a team of people that you need to all process things the same way. Let's face it our E&O policies require us to complete tasks very similar or the same way throughout our agency. Epic helped create that and keeps us consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first the transition of coming from TAM was a little scary. The way we all were doing things in TAM compared to Epic was not the same way. When we switched over, there was a huge learning curve. But as long as everyone was onboard to making it consistent we trampled those issues and have successfully been on Epic for 2.5 years now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing tool with new products all the time. This system has everything we need to make us successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the amazing technology that they bring in with Epic is fantastic. Our Rater we were using was going more toward a management system, which made us feel like we were entering a client into two different systems. But when Quotes became available in Epic, we were hooked. It helped to streamline out personal lines quoting process. We also love the Marketing Automation. Game Changer!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Using Epic has changed our business. It allows us to get real data so we can properly track production, revenue, cancels, processes, etc.... all in one spot. It's like a "One Stop Shop." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system to too constraining. As the system admin, I feel like I should be able to override some of the rules and force the system to do what i want. For instance, when a policy has a change download eff today, and then a few days later a cancellation downloads that has a cancel date that is prior to the change that downloaded, Epic won't let me process the cancel because all the service summary rows' effective dates must fall within the policy period. To process the cancel I have to change the effective dates of the service summary row. I feel I should be able to force thru what I know to be correct. There could be safe guards put in place, like requiring me to input my password or a PIN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moving to Epic was one of the best decisions we've made to date. This software helps the local agency remain relevant in a digital world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The report functionality is excellent. It allows us to get more detailed numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Client Experience
What do you like best?

Simple things like scheduling reports to run automatically and "relative date" to run a report for the last month (or other time frame), to the ability to run marketing campaigns and send emails/texts/etc from the system. It is a robust system, and it is also user friendly. There is customization and defaults that a user can set, choosing fields and columns to display that are most relevant to the user. There is a high level of security, and you can give or restrict access exactly as needed. Applied Support is great to work with when you have a question or problem. Applied Systems provides regular updates, which have been vetted and researched to make sure that the end user will benefit from the enhancement/change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With any product, there are downsides. It is very different from our last AMS, so getting used to it takes time. We find ourselves saying, "we wish Epic did this," at certain times. But for all of the wishes, Epic is still a great AMS. Some things do take multiple steps (setting up Companies and Interface, Security to provide access to all agencies/branches/profit centers), and I inevitably miss a step each time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have really standardized workflows and processes using Applied Epic. We utilize Tasks within activities to make sure that no step, regardless of how big or small, is missed. We utilize carrier download, and other tools like Indio, to work together with Epic. We are able to save time because all pertinent information is saved within Epic, and there is so much that we can do with Epic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like when you delete a coverage, it gets deleted across the board on the application. So if I delete a location, I don't need to go and individually delete the property. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I renew a policy that has several locations and the deductible changes that I have to go to each and every location to change that deductible. That can be grueling when you have a lot of locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was not a part of the conversion but I think you need to be sure about the different coverages and forms that you need. There are some things I wish I could access easier but it wasn't put in at the beginning so as I understand, it can't be changed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't know if I am solving any problems. One of the benefits I like is the prefills for GL limits. That is a great time-saver in adding a policy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I love that we can make the system work for US. Not every agency works the same way. Applied Epic allows for that needed flexibility. Update - as I write this second review, these same thoughts are echoed - flexibility in how you set up/design the system to work for your agency, your workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's always something to dislike...it is computer software after all. I think the biggest thing is that when the newest upgrade is available, inevitably there's something that cracks a little...might not be a big break, just a crack, but that sometimes throws things off. Applied Systems is more than willing to work on fixes quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any management system, take a look at what your needs are. Assess where the system you are looking at is going to take you in the future. Applied Epic is constantly evolving to meet the future needs of our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Applied Epic for everything. Absolutely everything from commercial lines to personal to benefits. Everything that happens in the agency is contained within Epic. This is our single source of truth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Worksite Development Manager
What do you like best?

Applied Epic covers every aspect from prospecting to billing and account management and does so in a way that, pnce understood, is easy and logical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to delete an account once input with little notice given to duplicate entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to learn before really getting into it. There is a lot to learn but once learned, it is a gem of a tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the way to answer that question is should be by suggesting to reword the original questions to: What problems haven't been solved by Epic. That would be a far shorter answer. The tool is that good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CFO
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Flexibility in meeting our agency needs with our clients, carriers & vendors. This system is intuitive and makes it extremely easy to manager and monitor all aspects of our agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports section is very robust, and as a result can be a bit cumbersome to navigate at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EPIC is an innovative product that seems to know what info you need accessible at your fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workflow auditing, License management, carrier download, accounts receivable and commission reconciliation, Agency Auditing, efficiency, we have increased our productivity. We are able to monitor and adjust our staff's workload on an instant and constant basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Indio which is Applied's newest purchase. It is great Acord tracking and submission software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start. They don't use industry standard terms in anything they do. This creates confusion for the staff as to how to do a basic workflow. They can't train or transfer data correctly. It takes way too many steps to do basic things in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unless you are starting out and new in business and can take a few hundred hours of your time to set this up and you don't have to do a transfer, I would stay far away from this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We got e-signature and application tracking through Indio. We attempted to solve the lack of flexibility in Hawksoft as far as tracking goes but it didn't live up to the expectation or the demo we were presented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.