Zoom

Zoom

(8,950)

Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Zooms solution offers the video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.

Work for Zoom?

Learning about Zoom?

Zoom Reviews

Ask Zoom a Question
Showing 8,950 Zoom reviews
View Original March 18, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoom
Charisse D.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

View Original March 12, 2019
Allison R.
View Original March 1, 2019
Chris D.
View Original January 15, 2018
UE
View Original February 14, 2018
Christopher Y.

"Best tool for video conferencing with prominent features"

What do you like best?

Zoom has many important features and abilities that I truly admire. It is easy and quick to access this application either on your laptop or mobile phone. The software has this one beautiful feature that allows it to screen share both ways easily. This is good for creating an online educational system and webinar. In addition, zoom offers great video and sound quality. This software also has the ability to record a video for future reference and use.

What do you dislike?

I find it a bit heavy in the use of resources. Sometimes when using video the CPU reaches 100% and the PC slows down. Because of this screen got stuck sometimes and seem system hangs. My free version only comes with 40 minutes allowed per meeting. I had one meeting where we joined through the invitation but had no sound. We then had to also call into the meeting to be able to hear. There was no clear direction on why we had to this or what we could change. As Zoom grows, I feel like they are still a bit understaffed. It takes a bit longer than it should take to get responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend people who would like to offer online courses and those who want to organize online conferencing meetings to use this software called Zoom. It is easy and simple to use, you will only require to schedule a meeting and set a reminder, then send a code or a link for your student to join the meeting. Zoom meetings can be attended by quite a large number of individuals.

Zoom has impacted my work immensely, I am now able to communicate with friends and business personnel without limitations. My co-workers and I use this application to set up meetings and discuss different factors affecting us at our work. With zoom, i have been able to attend free online courses, for example, an online webinar about writing a book

Luis C.

"I enjoy my videoconference with ZOOM!"

What do you like best?

I like Zoom because it is a great tool that offers you to make videoconferences. In addition Zoom not only offers calls through video but also allows you to write and send messages at the same time. On the other hand it also allows you to share any file with the other users through a User ID.

What do you dislike?

I use Zoom most of all in the WEB version, since in the mobile version sometimes the smartphone slows me down, I suppose because it requires good resources in the device, or perhaps have a super fast internet so that the communication is fast without delays.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend with all my confinement to the Zoom software, since it is a great platform that offers you to communicate through a user ID, join groups of video calls, or video conference, at the same time, chat or send files by messenger , this is very useful and easy to learn how to use it.

I always use Zoom to join the video conferences of my business partners, this always helps me to be in communication through the shared link of Zoom, and I instantly join the videoconference group. This saves me a lot of time and is very useful for me in my work environment.

Thiago R.

"Zoom is really the best tool for your videoconferences."

What do you like best?

The zoom is very good for video conferencing, has excellent options for its users, the service it offers is easy and fast on computers or mobile phones, you can share the screen in a very easy way, you can make business meetings or create a fast webinar and simple with unparalleled sound and video quality. You can create meetings through video calls or chats where you can integrate as many people as you wish, its interface is very pleasant and will allow you to understand it quickly. Lastly, its costs are relatively cheap, which distinguishes it from its competition in the market.

What do you dislike?

Zoom is a platform that requires a computer or a phone with medium or high features to obtain a good performance and, sometimes, it seems to me that when starting a video conference, my audio is not active, but this can be resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a Zoom user, I recommend it for how fast and easy it is to download and use it, it allows you to hold meetings with your entire team whenever you want with good sound and video quality. Zoom is the best option in any circumstance. Without a doubt, it will help you make better decisions and increase the productivity of your company for a better future.

Zoom benefits a company a lot, since often not all workers can attend a physical meeting, so a quality videoconference must be made and that's what Zoom offers. There are also some cases in which I need to sell or demonstrate a product and the client is in another city or another place and I invite him to use Zoom to show and explain through a video call and, in some cases, I share my screen

MARIA G C.

"zoom the application to make video conferences"

What do you like best?

mainly the zoom application are many things that I like and is that the use is free, and that in turn offers calls with high definition video where you can easily participate up to 15 people, It works with an Internet connection (fixed or Wi -Fi) or 3G and 4G networks. This also offers me a new service not only offers video calls but also text talks and even allows any member of the group to share a computer screen with others.

What do you dislike?

zoom in spite of maintaining the videoconferences between two free people, this brings problem because if you want to do group classes, you have to subscribe to one of its payment programs since in the free version group conversations can not exceed 40 minutes and this is very tedious, it is a program alien to most of the users, so it is almost essential that you install the desktop application or any of the extensions for browsers, and this is almost always a source of problems if does not have a medium level of computer knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation of Zoom is that despite some limitations, I liked it a lot. In all but one of my tests, the video was clear and the communication went smoothly and all the features worked well, so I think that as well as having its advantages and disadvantages is one of the best if it is long distance communication.

the benefits is that I do group videoconferences in my company and for webinars (seminars or conferences on the internet). I also use the desktop application and applications for mobile devices that work with iOS and Android. It is a program that is also based on payment by subscription, although it has a free version with some limitations.

Alice C.

"Tool for online conferences around the world."

What do you like best?

It is a tool that allows us to gather many people per session plus the administrator unlike other servers. In the event that the session is free, there are 40 uninterrupted minutes for the meeting, the conference or the online activity that is taking place. With the plan paid, the meeting can last longer without interruptions. In addition, you can share the screen easily so that the explanations are clearer if you need to use graphics or visual material and this can be done by both the administrator and any of the attendees. There is also a special window for chat, with a conversation mode for the whole group or for private users, which is quite interactive and dynamic. Other interesting options are the possibility of silencing the participants, or of raising your hand to alert the speaker of who is asking to speak. Perhaps, the most interesting of all is that its use is quite simple. You only have to have an email to have an ID or user.

What do you dislike?

The interface is slightly different in a computer, a tablet or a phone, so sometimes it is difficult to adapt quickly depending on where you make the connection. If you want to connect without interruption of time, it is necessary to make a payment for the service. Also, when we are in a presentation and some information is on the screen, some other participant can sabotage the presentation by deleting, writing comments, among others. I think that it should also be possible to have control of those who can modify what is present in the video call and thus avoid inconveniences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a program designed to carry out group video conferences in companies and for webinars (seminars or conferences on the internet). It has a desktop application and applications for mobile devices that work with iOS and Android. In addition, like other services, it has extensions for Firefox and Chrome browsers for those who prefer to use it through this medium. It is a subscription payment program, although it has a free version with some limitations.

The interface is simple and we do not have to join a new social network to use it. To start a call we have to register, either with a Gmail address or a Facebook account. During the viode call in Zoom, the person speaking takes up a good part of the screen and the rest is seen in a row of small boxes which is very comfortable and dynamic. It can be used from different platforms. This type of communication is ideal for members of a family scattered in various places, organizations, work teams, short seminars or even a group of friends. This tool offers calls with high definition video for groups. This service not only offers video calls but also text talks and even allows any member of the group to share a computer screen with others.

Natalie P.

"Great tool of mass communication."

What do you like best?

I like Zoom because it allows me to communicate with more than 3000 people at a time, because it allows written communication through a chat, and video calls in real time with screen sharing, and above all because it gives me the option to show the image of what we are seeing on our screen with the other people active in the live video conference.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I start a video called the audio is deactivated and I can not hear the conversation, but I quickly activate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend all organizations to zoom in. To hold meetings in real time, ZOOM is an extremely effective application for this purpose.

Zoom benefits me since, since we started using this application in our organization, most of the professional update or system update workshops are done through this platform from our computer without having to make physical meetings and find ourselves in a specific place. and that's really cool

Richard T.

"Best tool for video conferencing."

What do you like best?

I like many things about zoom but the ones I like best are as follows:

1.It has a very friendly interface that any one who has a desktop or smartphone va easily understand.

2. It is easy to install and the features are easy to comprehend.

3. It has avery good mobile app that contains all the features of the desktop version so I can access zoom from anywhere.

4. The sound and video of zoom is of very good quality.

5. Zoom is relatively cheap.

6. It has a good feature of recording video to be used later.

What do you dislike?

As you can see from my review, and from my experience, I have had no difficulties using zoom, the app is easy to access and the interface is very easy to comprehend.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very easy and efficient app, so I would advice every company to use zoom as it'll help boost their companies sales as it has helped mine.

Zoom has really helped us at our company to sell products faster to customers because making a video call wirh them boosts their trust for us and the company.

It has also helped coworkers share ideas and opinions within each other and within customers too.

Armando M.

"Professional and simple to communicate."

What do you like best?

This software allows you to make conferences and video calls with different people in different parts of the world because it has a very advanced system to have a very broad communication with one or many users in general, which you can access from any point where you are and with a security very high where it protects all its analyzes and its data also have a messaging system in which many people can interact in the same format with the honesty with which this software is very high, since it guarantees high performance in their work and then implements Any area you are in for very sophisticated help contains several parameters on which you can implement.

The processes and adaptations in this software are generally very complete since then and can work with various sources, one of them is to implement or project to slide from different formats, such as what has been video call, videoconference, simple call and text.

What do you dislike?

You can establish good use with this software but it contains something that I do not like much since you need a good connection to be able to establish good communication with many more users as well as to share a screen you need good communication because if the video call is not blocked or the reference where this text will be represented one of the most important things that we must emphasize about this software is that it works with a good strong and greater processing for a device also contains several licenses in which we can access or several accounts for management and use of this same software is one of the things that I do not like to work because you must access from different points or from different accounts to get a good percentage and also the video calls are not working or stopping for the reason of the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a user, I can recommend you a very good facility to use this software because the transparency and security it has is very high and it has Y performance that can help you a lot in your company because you can work correctly without having minimal problems or minimal details since the support is always going to be helping you for anything or for any situation that is presented to you on the interface It is a very good possibility since it helps you enough to be able to use it contains very few things and that favors you as a user to be able to use this software the ease with which the interface counts is very pleasant and you can work with a lot of confidence without having to go to an expert because you can do it yourself.

Comparing with different software this one has many more advantages and I can get a better percentage and considerable service since it contains less manipulation and it is very simple to be able to use On the one hand the consumption and the data transfer is something very incredible that it has since I can use it to be able to send one or more people and their and on their consumption It is very important Since it establishes several similarities to many others that do not have is a software with a fairly good security and I can say that to work and for implementation on some company is very satisfactory to be able to download with a wide security the support is one of the things that I like very much since it contains an excellent help and you can determine some problem or solution about it.

Judy R.

"an excellent communication option for companies and educational centers "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is that it was created thinking about the transfer of information between large groups to long distances without losing the quality of audio or sound, it is then an ecxelente choice of communication for companies and educational centers, because it allows manage the administrator meetings with large groups, controlling the participation of each one, being able to previously raise the intention of making a contribution, and even being able to silence a participant if necessary, its price is very accessible and has shared screen technology during the conference, the percentage in which the screen can be shared is decided by the participant according to their own needs

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to anyone who would like to use this application to take advantage of the training opportunities of their teams through long-distance lecturers

in the company a benefit that we have seen since we used the application is the possibility of having international guests who have given talks to our teams, they have been pleasant and safe, with great audio and video quality, only benefits for the team

Manuel M.

"It is very useful to make group videoconferences and for seminars or conferences on the internet. "

What do you like best?

It is a videoconference program that offers both a free version for the case where the use of certain utilities is not required and another version that is paid for more specific cases where the use of the functions offered by the program is required when paying By subscription, you can also easily share files or share the screen to use in explanations with the whiteboard.

What do you dislike?

In the free version you can only make videoconferences between two people without time limit, for groups of more people you have to subscribe to one of their payment programs, since there are time limitations in this version, in addition to this, Zoom is a program foreign to most users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is an excellent alternative when you are looking for quality and stability by offering HD videoconferencing quality better than many other alternatives of existing videoconferencing programs, even in cases where they are made in groups of large numbers of participants, additionally allows you to record the video conferencing on the computer or in a cloud service that directly provides Zoom as long as you have a paid plan.

Zoom allows a video conference or seminar to be recorded and then presented to the participants. You can program a chat by generating a conference ID that is then sent by email to the participants without them having to have an account in Zoom, only that the speaker is a user of this program is sufficient.

Corey P.

"Very smooth ride through zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a very good program for videoconferencing frequently. What I like the most about zoom is the business and professional aspect it gives your presentations and virtual meetings. That is something that Skype or google hangouts don't achieve. It is very stable and assigns unique room numbers that people can join. So sharing the group conference is very easy with people.

What do you dislike?

Of course there is a paid version and a free version for it. The free version has a limit for 40 minutes in each room which restricts your time enormously. I would recommend to get the paid version if you are a huge organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom works best with consistent and good internet speeds for smooth experience. A slower connection will mess up your calls.

We use Zoom mostly for our videoconferences for data analysis at NYU. It is a great place for meeting with people but also having smooth conversations with everyone at once.

Lawrence J. M.

"Solution for large remote meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a software to make meetings or video conferences very safe and reliable, it is easy to use, the user interface is quite simple, this avoids the complications of use, the option to share screen is quite good and very useful It really saves a lot of time. I also like the ability to save the videos recorded in the software.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this tool is that it consumes a lot of resources from the computer or the phone, it also requires that the internet connection is very good. When I use this tool I close the rest of the applications of the computer so that there are no delays in the communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

zoom is easily recommended, complies with what you offer, allows you to make the necessary configurations to adapt to your way of working to meet your needs.

This software has been a great solution for meetings and video conferences, mainly when they are remote meetings. Large meetings stopped being a problem. The ability of this software to share screen and record meetings or conferences is very good, being able to record meetings is very useful since not all people can attend all meetings that function makes it possible for those people to see the recording in any other time.

Patrick S.

"Zoom, comprehensive software based on the cloud."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform with all the necessary features for excellent conferences in collaboration.

Among the features that stand out most from this tool.

The function of recording conferences really is great and not any platform has it. This turns out to be very useful to share again with a member, to take notes, to gather the most important data of that conference. And these recordings can be stored on the platform.

The tool provides private or group chats, which, like the recording function, are not offered by all platforms.

This turns out to be very useful to collaborate in teams, brainstorming, to keep in touch with colleagues during work days, etc.

What do you dislike?

I find that the initial registration in Zoom can be a bit confusing.

For the rest I do not find any potential disadvantages in this tool. It really works very well in all aspects.

My experience has been gratifying so far when using the Zoom conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when using Zoom they are in charge of having good lighting in order to have quality conferences.

I recommend the free version of this platform because it is ideal for small companies that do not need conferences very often. It has most of the basic functions, only with a time limit but it is very useful.

Zoom is a complete tool. Adopting this platform as our conference service was the best we could do.

The interactions are very good. The efficiency of the conferences has been great so far.

You can access the tool from any device and this makes working with it very flexible.

The ease of use of the platform is impressive and it was very easy to adapt to it.

Randy W.

"Zoom facilitates video conferencing."

What do you like best?

Zoom is the platform that offers the most stable and reliable videoconferencing service with which I have worked so far.

I am guided by this tool that realizes the quality of the audio and video of its conferences are amazing. It works very well with bandwidth.

I like the functions of sharing screens and sharing files in real time. These two together are a powerful weapon within the office for quick teamwork.

Scheduling conferences is super easy as well as inviting participants to conferences. It is also very easy to join and leave the conferences.

The desktop application also I really like how it works.

What do you dislike?

It has been difficult to identify that I do not like the platform. It would be good if at the time of the conferences in the free plan it was at least one hour.

Of rest I do not find a complaint about Zoom. Maybe the price would be the worst, but prices are really affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it has a freemium plan, it only allows forty minutes of conference, but nevertheless it is very useful. And the quality of audio and video that this tool offers does not compare with others.

It has many useful functions to make a conference very useful, fast and simple. Organizing conferences is very easy and fast.

It is a great advantage to use Zoom as our conference service provider.

Zoom is very reliable and of great quality.

Working with this tool internally and externally with our clients represents professionalism and seriousness.

The use of Zoom helped to offer better services to our clients by being able to be aware of everything through conferences.

Manoj B.

"Zoom the world"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very user friendly, can join to our contacts easily and can share our screen with others.

Easy to schedule meetings and conference calls. easy to contact the business contacts and can share the files and screen.

also very useful when our client is in remove location we can contact him easily and can share our details can complete deals and can see what is happening in and around the world.

What do you dislike?

Need to improve on latest updates and synchronization with other apps

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy and usage of application is very user friendly, can recommend to all, can block calendar and can share the files to the contact person, easy to attend conference call with all the contacts with in business and outside business. try to use this app to improve your contacts and to do easy of communication in the business.

I can use Zoom from my mobile and can handle office calls at home and outside office, easy to handle calls and client meetings

skarlez v.

"wonderful video conferencing application within the organization "

What do you like best?

I like this working tool as it helps us greatly in our organization it has a simple interface and is easy to use is also efficient and effective in creating webinars and videos of conferences, as it allows a recording of excellent quality, is easy to install zoom, only requires an Internet connection and have the appropriate device to use it, scheduling meetings and user interaction is done without problems with Zoom. The quality of audio and video during calls have been very good, I like Zoom because it does not require a huge space to be installed to use it as a work tool on your phone or computer, no doubt we have had a great experience with this software.

What do you dislike?

we have had some small problems using this tool, sometimes we present failures or video freezing, it is essential to have a good connection to the Internet network for this program to work properly. starts its intermittent failures when it has more than an hour making videoconferences, however, we consider it to be an excellent working tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend buying the premium version because it has many benefits that being a basic user only has 40 minutes of calls or videoconferences as a limit, to lengthen the call would have to resort to the paid version. We can note that Zoom increases confidence because the end user does not need to register for anything, just install the program and be a participant incognita if you want.

One of the biggest problems we have solved with this tool is when communicating or meeting with our workers, customers and suppliers, that is, we can use it internally in the organization as well as externally with other people who are in other cities or countries!

Mariana N.

"Review Zoom US"

What do you like best?

I really love this application to make video conferences, it is easy to manage, it is friendly, easy to install, in terms of security it is very safe. It allows you to schedule repetitive meetings, simultaneously share the camera and the screen of your device that can be a computer, laptop and even a mobile. It has a function to record the reniones, which allows you to share them later with those people who could not connect to it.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the application is that although it is excellent that the meeting can be recorded to be able to later share it with those people who could not connect, the recording is usually very heavy and takes up a lot of storage space. Another thing that I do not like much about the application is that it has happened to me that several times the audio is hung up and the participants can not hear the information well, on the other hand it happened to me in an opportunity that the meeting did not blocking of the audio and video of the participants on the part of the host and the people interrupted constantly to introduce noise to the room.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that the people who implement the application first take the 30-day demo to evaluate all the characteristics, then verify within their organization how many people will be using the licensing and depending on the nature of the company evaluate the optimal number of people allowed to have connected by room per meeting for small conferences can enter 50 people, another type of licenses that I have used is that of 500 people per session per room. It is also important to review the devices through which users will be connecting so that the use of the application is in optimal conditions.

Among the problems that we have been able to solve is the fact of reducing travel costs of the team of sales forces, since they can hold meetings through the video conference application, without the need to move to another location.

Feranmi Williams O.

"Excellent tools for video conferencing."

What do you like best?

The things i like about zoom are:

1.The software has feature that allows it to screen share both ways easily.

2.The tool can be use both on mobile and desktop.

3.The software has the ability to record video for future use.

4.zoom offers great video and sound quality.

5.it's free and easy to use.

6. It is a very useful and easy to use work tool.

7.it's a tool that has a friendly user interface.

8. it complies with all its functions and gives you security in the cloud where you can store all your information.

What do you dislike?

I have no difficulty in using zoom as a means of communication towards other people, because the interface is really quick and intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zooming 100%.

It's very useful and easy to use.

it provides quality support and it allows you to share the screen and visualize the person you are talking to, it can be easily managed and it is a very important program when exchanging work ideas or any opinion with several people at the same time.

I have obtained many benefit since I made videos conferences with several people,it's has been possible to talk about job opportunities, making business launches, giving publicity about my work as a professional in computer networking and I've done very well with the strategy that gives me this application.

Justin Z.

"Software that combines meetings and high quality messaging."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform hosted in the cloud that is responsible for providing conference rooms with high quality in its video and audio.

I like this platform that I can share files in real time during videoconferences and in chat rooms. Zoom has an easy-to-use interface. It also allows to create chat rooms outside of the conferences and this is incredible to me, to be able to create chat rooms with my work group and to be aware of all the details of the team projects. I also like Zoom that this platform offers a freemium plan that is really very generous and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of Zoom's freemium plan is that the duration of the conferences is only forty minutes. However, it is worthwhile to be free and also offers most of the functions in your basic pay plan.

A part I have no complaints about this tool, because in general it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After having used different platforms for quality conferences and professionals, Zoom was the one with the best results. I recommend this platform because it is very efficient. Its quality in audio and video resolution is incredible and it is really much better than other platforms.

The benefits that Zoom has brought and currently contributes to the company is being able to maintain a close and constant contact relationship with our customers. This platform is our most precious resource when negotiating with potential clients, for their efficiency and professionalism. As it has helped us establish good relationships and internal communications in the company.

Gordon H.

"the software designed for professional and secure video conferences "

What do you like best?

one of the characteristics that I enjoy most of using this application in my company is that it has a security system that is designed to avoid corporate espionage, that is to say that my meetings are encrypted and the guests are protected in their confidential information, conferences held in this application as the meetings are developed in a very intuitive way and with its high definition system of audio and sound it feels as if we are all in the video conference room and we can see graphics and information material, while we attend the speaker and we can also write messages at the same time this is done through a shared screen system during the meeting that each assistant can use as you wish and adjust it to your needs during the meeting, there are many video conference systems in the current market, but this is clearly superior

What do you dislike?

I use this application for all my important meetings, I do not think that they have too many adjustments to make, it is modern and certainly meets the requirements that I am looking for in a video conference application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation would be to plan the meetings in advance and have a good internet connection to take advantage of all the facilities provided by this application.

At BuxBos we use this application to guide all our sales staff, we hold monthly meetings where we show them the advances they have made in their departments through graphics that they can review as the meeting unfolds.

Susan N.

"Why I love Zoom"

What do you like best?

Zoom is very easy to use and produces quality videos and audios.Zoom does not require a great investment of time and finances. It brings the table premium features for free.The best feature for me in Zoom is "meetings" which gives a platform for collaboration, training and support.Meetings can be integrated with external calendars and provides more advanced options to facilitate interactions when the meetings starts such as automatically recording on the local computer. It also has restricted access to unauthorized users therefore enhancing confidentiality and Integrity.

What do you dislike?

The free version of Zoom has a time limit of 40 Minutes and this means that you cant hold a meeting of more than 40 minutes since it will automatically shut down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the premium service Zoom which allows you to go online for as many hours as you want without interruptions. If one wants to share quality videos and audio Then go for Zoom its the best.

To give business presentations and to have group conferencing.

Alan W.

"It offers a comfortable interface and a very good quality in video performance."

What do you like best?

Zoom offers high technical capabilities as well as quality when making a conference call or a video call to communicate, their tools are adapted and are easy to use, the implementation of the service is simple addition offering a free version limit in which they can invite users who have not yet used the service and thus observe the potential of the product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say Zoom is a service that has good support and quality expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a product that has many potentials you can enjoy its services in mobile devices, tablets as well as computers, its plans are profitable and the quality offers a high performance so it guarantees a satisfactory user experience.

Zoom is an alternative which allows you to be in contact with both colleagues of the company as well as potential customers, make conferences of any kind and participate in special events which requires the participation of several users from different countries.

Melanie C.

"Ideal conference software for any company."

What do you like best?

Zoom is a software hosted in the cloud for online conferences, ideal for any company regardless of its size.

I love Zoom, that the quality of the conferences is great, the video and audio work incredible.

I like the series of options that you have to be able to make an interactive and productive conference. I also like how polls work, the series of questions and answers live. They are great to be able to generate changes of ideas among all the participants and that it is easier to express the opinion of each one, making the conferences very productive.

Zoom customer service also I like it a lot, it is very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I really do not find any feature that I dislike about Zoom. I would only suggest that the time limit in the conferences with the free plan be at least one hour, this would be great and much more useful than it already is. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible platform and all its solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it has many features that can be very useful if used wisely. In addition, it offers a free plan, with some limitations but nevertheless it is very useful, unlike other similar platforms that do not offer a free plan.

My colleagues and I have been very useful in the office.

With the different options that Zoom has, the conferences in this plaatfroma are very productive, it is very easy to make each member express their opinion avoiding the distractions that are generated with so many people in the same room.

The work has been more flexible and with better results since we started to use Zoom as our conference software.

Oluwaseun Michael E.

"Great tool for video conferencing and promoting business. "

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about zoom are:

1.it is easy to access this application on either mobile phone or desktop.

2.it has many important features and abilities to screen share both ways.

3.it is a tool that has a very user friendly user interface

4.zoom is the best platform to communicate.

5.it's one of the best reliable and stable cloud hosted online conferences services.

6.it's free and easy to use.

7.It has a voice detection option that is very innovative.

8.zoom is a software that serves to make video conferencing,audio calls e.t.c

9.It is extremely fast to access and with great security level.

10.we can share multiple files as well.

What do you dislike?

This software has no negative aspects that I should mention but i only dislike few things about it and there are:

1.it's consumes a lot of resources either on the mobile phone or desktop.

2.it a bit slow when using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100%.

It's has multiple functions that allows everything to be more simple and efficient. I've always liked this tool for how it works effectively.

I'll recommend zoom because it also helped us to improve our communications with customers or clients.

zoom have impact in my company because i have achieved important objectives with the help of this software,it has high quality and it's effective for my works.

It the fastest and allow us to communicate with our customers in a quick and secure way without difficulty.

Donald S.

"an excellent application for professional communications "

What do you like best?

This application of video conferences and virtual meetings is one of the most complete in the market, it allows a large number of people and uninterrupted communication time, it also counts among its advantages with an energetic level of audio and video and other features such as the possibility of write messages, share a screen among multiple participants, and other great thing of this application that make it very useful when making conferences and business meetings and educational, has the option to record the meetings while there is an explicit permission from of the participants and you can also access the invitation in a simple way, it is not necessary that the administrator is always present in the meeting, since it has functions that can be controlled previously as the amount of time of each person in my opinion, the service is very professional, both in its free version and in the pay time of meeting and the number of guests allows to create good work teams for the benefit of business productivity

What do you dislike?

It is a useful and complete tool, I have used it on multiple occasions without any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application is very professional in the service it provides, both in its free version and in the pay time of meeting and the number of guests allows to create good work teams for the benefit of business productivity without travel expenses and logistics meetings or face-to-face conferences

in the company is used for all types of communications, we create a warm and entertaining virtual room where the administrator has already set the order of the meeting and taking into account that the quality of audio and video are perfects feels like a meeting in person, we plan meetings in advance and have direct communication with all current process partners

Kevin S.

"Reliable, easy to install, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The integration with gmail and google calendar is awesome, the ability to sent directly the invite save a lot of time. The remote control is a great tool when you don't know how to search or work with a specific document, being able to let the other control it for you save a lot of time and a lot of headaches, that's the feature that I like the most.

What do you dislike?

It's a good product, perhaps the format of the archives, I would like to have them in mp4 or mp3, it's easier that way when you try to work with them with a 3rd party service. perhaps a more illustrative tool panel would be handy, sometimes when you start recording the toolbar disappears and it is a little annoying when you try to pull that out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just follow the instructions or activate remote control, it is very easy to use.

I can schedule meetings right away, that always save time, that was a problem and the benefit at the same time, that was always an issue.

Being able to present videos, photos, or my desktop to the client is also a plus, you don't have then to send videos, you can do it more personal and get a very good idea of what would happen with that client.

estefania p.

"the ideal tool to communicate"

What do you like best?

zoom is a program that guarantees me the best option to be communicated with everyone, whether it's work or personal, this application is very complete, easy to use and can be installed both on the computer and it has extensions for browsers Firefox and Chrome for those who prefer to use it through this medium, and mobile phones that work with iOS and Android, we can make seminars, video calls, conferences with a very good resolution in HD.

What do you dislike?

I would not have anything negative to say about this program since the experience I had had been very satisfactory

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is fully recommended as it is one of the best tools to keep us communicated in groups, this has two versions of the free and pay is better pay as it presents more options for use and allows us to connect with more people than in the free

This has helped me to perform a better function since this program has given me the tools to facilitate its use and thus successfully achieve the conferences, seminars and video calls that we need to make so that our company has better functionality

Caroline E.

"An application designed for meetings from your cell phone"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the practical that can be, I had never used an application that allowed me to communicate to make conferences with my colleagues for free. We can connect as many as we want, our meetings are always between 10 - 15 and since there are many of us and some of us do not agree on the meeting schedule in real time, we resort to the Zoom meetings. And it's always easier to schedule them. The best part is that it does not have to be from a notebook, it can also be from your cell phone. So if you can not connect to your notebook, you can casually sit down for a coffee while you attend the conference from your cell phone.

What do you dislike?

In this case, it has always been practical for me and my colleagues. But, there is a small detail, while you use the version that is free, you have a time limit in the conference. So, if you take more than 40 minutes in a conference. It would not be very feasible for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company makes short conferences you can use the free version, and with short I mean less than 40 minutes that I think is fine for a conference. And you could also use it from your cell phone. So, it's amazing!

For me and my co-workers we find it excellent since we can not coincide in real time, and with zoom we can do meetings anywhere we are, even if we do not carry a notebook with us. The best thing is that you can use it from your cell phone.

Paul H.

"Platform based on the cloud that integrates meetings, conferences, group messages, among others in t"

What do you like best?

Zoom is a platform designed to establish communications between people much easier, regardless of their purpose or the area that is dedicated. This platafromas is used in the student, labor, and other areas.

I like Zoom that is a complete tool. It unites all the necessary characteristics to be used by companies as its communications system.

The features that I like the most and I find more highlights of this platform, is that it integrates chat, file sharing in real time, screen sharing and conferences with a very good quality of video and audio in the same tool. Accessible for large and small companies.

What do you dislike?

I find it a disadvantage that Zoom can be a bit heavy when using video conferencing. Since it uses the resources of my computer to the maximum and it slows down, the screen has frozen and the system hangs. However, it really has seldom happened to me. But it would be good if this were improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because it offers a free plan with very few limitations. And the paid plans are very accessible, besides there is a variety to choose from.

Zoom is an easy tool to adapt to the needs of each person who wants to use it, so I recommend this incredible platform.

The most outstanding benefit that has been perceived when starting to work with Zoom is the excellent team collaboration that has been achieved when working with this tool, something that had not been seen until now.

Zoom has done our internal work in something simpler. Everyone collaborates with everyone through the platform. Special team work and new projects are organized and planned through this tool and it has really been great.

Mary W.

"the application with more options to manage a video conference "

What do you like best?

in the current market zoom is the application with more options to manage a video conference without the need of the administrator is present, you can share the screen in the meeting and manage the time and participations of the guests

it is necessary to have an express consent for the recording of the meetings, which demonstrates the professionalism of the application

Everything is recorded in the cloud and besides this the interface is really quick and intuitive to use, you can use the digital board to give explanations that require graphics such as sales reports and business projections and other participants can also use it , therefore they become interactive and dynamic and without ideals to make samples of products or to work with designers of campaigns since all can contribute It is very intuitive and special for training and conferences for the ease of shared screen, it has a free version but the payment has more advantages because it allows more time of uninterrupted meeting

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism is a professional and safe application, intuitive easy to use and cheap It is very intuitive and special for workouts due to the ease of shared screen

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application to share files, to share a screen and to make conferences with large groups

With this application we make samples of products, and we participate in the improvement of the same with the designers and engineers and we can instruct new vendors and train new personnel or bring speakers for the whole team

leonor b.

"zoom"

What do you like best?

lo que mas me gusta de zoom, es que puedo hacer vídeos conferencia con cualquier persona, bien sea amigos, primos, equipo de trabajo, todo con el fin de compartir información mutuamente, lo cual hace mas fácil la manera de intercambiar información de una persona con otra, y en cualquier parte del mundo. es una herramienta de trabajo muy útil y fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

no he tenido ninguna dificultad en utilizar la zoom como medio de comunicación hacia otras personas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

si, recomiendo zoom ya que es muy útil hoy en día, es fácil de usar, te brinda calidad de soporte, cumple con todas sus funciones, te da seguridad en la nube donde puedes guardar todas tus informaciones. te permite compartir pantalla y visualizar a la persona con quien estas conversando, se puede administrar fácilmente y es un gran programa muy importante a la hora de intercambiar ideas de trabajo o cualquier opinión con varias personas a la vez, por medio de conferencias virtuales.

he obtenido beneficio ya que he logrado hacer vídeos conferencias con varias personas donde se ha podido conversar oportunidades de trabajo, haciendo lanzamientos de negocios, dando publicidad sobre mi labor como profesional en contaduría publica. y bueno me ha ido muy bien con la estrategia que me brinda realizar el aplicativo zoom

Vivian N.

"Zoom makes video conferences easy "

What do you like best?

Zoom is easy to use with professional quality. Most clients have heard of it with little explanation. I love that I can use it anywhere and on multiple platforms. It's ease of use makes it accessible to my clients as well, even those with limited technical skills. I also love how easy it is to share my conference line through multiple calendar platforms and through email.

What do you dislike?

Zoom can be glitchy at times but not enough to turn me to other video conferencing programs. I would like to learn more but getting information from the site hasn't been offered as much information to show it's potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really feel it's easy enough to use even for those not quite up to speed on technology.

As a life coach and writer, it's important to have face to face conversations to be able to truly understand what my clients are portraying. I get results with Zoom that I just don't experience with email and phone calls. I never realized how much I'd use Zoom until a client requested a conference. I'm grateful for their suggestion. I now find Zoom is saving time, energy and my client's money.

Ian J.

"Great value for money in your free plan."

What do you like best?

Zoom is one of the most reliable and stable cloud hosted online conference services.

I like their ability to record conference sessions and they can be stored on the platform. So when some member of the group can not participate I only share the video, and so nobody loses anything.

Using Zoom as our office communication platform is very useful. We save time by having to move from one place to another. Also with the screen sharing function is still more useful, even more when you need to explain something to a company or train new members in a working group.

I also like that he offers a free plan, with certain restrictions but it is worth it to not have to pay for it.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Zoom for some time and it's still hard for me to identify that I dislike the platform. The only thing I have noticed and I would like to improve, is that when using the platform on my laptop it is downloaded very fast. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible communication tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoom because the value for money in this platform is incredible. In its free plan there are many useful functions and in its payment plans it is also of great quality.

My experience with Zoom is great, I really like how it works and the ease of accessing this platform.

Zoom is a very useful tool within the company. Our communications and collaboration in the work teams has improved considerably when conducting our conferences and meetings on the platform. The training of new programs for employees is much easier and useful for everyone.

Using Zoom is a sign of professionalism and efficiency, it certainly has been for us.

justin p.

"zoom the best to communicate"

What do you like best?

what I like about this application is its maximum quality for the conferences since it is in HD, it has very good resolution, without cuts, and the best thing is that it allows me to make videoconferences with approximately 30 people at a time, and this gives me very good performance for my work, I can schedule talks to be sent via email, can be installed on the pc with firefox and chrome navigators

What do you dislike?

zoom is very little negative I can say since I think it is a very complete application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is advisable to use the paid version since it is more complete and you have more options of use, than in its free version that for example gives the option of videoconference between two people with a duration of 40 minutes, if you want to do something group is recommended its version pay

Zoom has helped me to have better performance for all kinds of meetings, talks, videoconferences, since it is easy to use and without having to be present, it can be done successfully since it presents good resolution, and good sound, this can be downloaded to devices mobiles that work with IOS AND ANDROID

Sarita J.

"Zoom making the revolution in the video call !!"

What do you like best?

Zoom is the best video conferencing software that I have ever used. The best things about zoom are :

- Zoom provides the facility to record a particular meeting so that one can use it for further use.

- With the help of zoom one can solve problems of the customer.

- As there is functionality of sharing the screen one can easily troubleshoot the problem from anywhere in the world.

- One can share the tab, whole screen and whole tab in the zoom which is very helpful.

- One can chat in the zoom if the audio is not working fine.

- If someone is in the noisy area, he/she can turn of his audio so no one can disturb.

- Host get the notification if anyone has join the meeting.

- The zoom is very easy to use.

- One can schedule a meeting and put remainder in calendar so there is no chance of forgetting about the meeting.

- Zoom audio quality is good.

- One can do the video conferencing with the help of zoom.

- Zoom help community is always happy to help.

What do you dislike?

Zoom provides so much functionality so it is very much difficult to dislike about the zoom but if they want to improve then they can improve on the screen functionality feature as if one is sharing the screen then other cannot share his screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoom is the best software for the video conferencing and it can be used by any company or an individual for sharing the knowledge. Zoom is worth a try !!

Zoom is the best video conferencing tool. With the help of zoom company can conduct there client call and employee call. Customer get the better support with the help of zoom as the company gets the better idea of problem in call and they can resolve if it is minor. With the help of zoom company can conduct knowledge sharing session for the employee.

Grant Breaker S.

" Zoom Meetings comes in great function to head s meeting for the entire company."

What do you like best?

Zoom Meeting covers that needs of operation, our clients and our connection to one another. Tools features allow us to easily communicate to one another through numerous ways. We may have a conversation via voice or video and sharing screen features serves well in presenting our data.

Setting meeting is easy and manageable with the use of google calendar, so if you are to buy this product. I suggest you connect the two tools to make things more convenient. We have Google Calendar check attendee's availability and set the meeting. Meeting are also acknowledged whether that answer of the attendee is yes, no or maybe. Also, I like that it is very easy to get up and running with Zoom even without reading any of the tutorials, readme's or getting started videos. The application is great on the Mac OS X, really big buttons make it simple and straightforward to host a web con quickly, with just 5 buttons, less is more definitely more. The settings is easy to get to as its in the top right, contacts and chats is also a click away on the bottom nav bar. It feels pretty effortless to both join and leave calls.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case that you are to send a message on zoom during a meeting, most likely you won't notice it's noticeable and people in the room, even need to tell you that they just sent something over the conversation panel. This one thing that you may need to check whenever you are using Zoom Meeting

Screen sharing features are great and very usable when it comes to presenting reports.